New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket laugh nervously: " I have no idea what we should do next... but warning Clever Plan seem like the right logiocal step now. We have tow arn her about our new trip to the KIngdom of laughter after all! "

" C-Cmon everypony! "

2. - Top - End - #452
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Hey! Hey wait up! Velocity flew out from the hotel, excited about something.

So I just got my mail checked, and you're not gonna believe this! She said excitedly. I'm gonna meet with the King again! He wants to negotiate further with me about Deliverance! She is dancing on her hooves, as if the floor is on fire.

Oh that's wonderful news! Evanescent exclaimed.

Yeah! I'd write a letter, but you should tell Postal about it, yourself. Also, uh, make sure Dr. Ring doesn't do anything stupid.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan nodded, still eyeing Evanescent.
    'Suuure...' she forced herself to stop worrying about Evanescent for the moment.
    'Let's do the talks. Pooonies talking better then pooonies fighting.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Yes, that is excellent! I knew this disagreement could be resolved," Mossy beamed. "I'll be happy to inform Zenith, and the rest of Deliverance."

5. - Top - End - #455

Unless there is something the group wanted to do, the journey back to Deliverance would go uneventfully, however it was starting to get late. By the time they arrived at Deliverance, the setting sun had cast auburn shades across the sky.

As they land, they saw a familiar pink pony waving at them. They're gone!! She exclaimed. I tried to get Dr. Ring to agree to let you carry them to the Kingdom of Kindness, I really did, but he just said you guys were a "plague" and they left, like...an hour ago!

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

It was not what she wanted to hear, but their success at the hotel still had Mossy in high spirits.

"Well, Rocket should still be able to catch up with them. Me and Dawn could go and inform Zentih that Velocity is all right. Maybe he could then come along and help us talk Bishop Ring out of his journey into the Expanse."

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan hummed.
    "I can try to catch up to him. Do talkies, and if fail, to slow them down long enough for you to arrive. How does it sound?"

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket facepalm: " Well looks like we have to catch up to them as soon as possible. Let's follow Roxan plan. Think you can keep up to me girl? "

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure. Just take me to a cloud." Roxan smiled michivously, pulling out one crysyal which contained ability to walk on clouds. It won't last for long- but it will last long enough.

And yes. Race with Rocket will be worth expanding one of her rarest crystals.
    To fill a crystal with such inherted magic, without hurting the subject took days at least.

Also, she imagined the reaction of the ponies when she will land all the way from the sky!

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #460

It wasn't hard to ask around, and see which direction the whole group went. That, and there were wagon tracks in the ground that were extremely easy to track.

As the group moved closer, the tracks narrowed into the forest, before disappearing completely.

Argh, what now? Evanescent asked. They got to be still in there.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

While Roxan and Rocket sprinted off after Bishop Ring, Mossy turned back into Deliverance.

"Come on Dawn, let's find Zenith," she encouraged, galloping through the town, scanning for the Pony.

Quick: 0

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Invokong aspect- crystalogist+2

Clever-0

(4d3)[1][2][1][2](6)-6

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

At some point during the events, Dawn was suddenly reminded of her sister. It was jsut a small thing, but it was enough that she needed to excuse herself to recompose herself. Running first to the bathroom, where she just let the tears flow without worry of being interrupted, she then gathered her wits and went back to the airship, where she began examining the wind shield in order to modify it to provide additional lift, increasing the airship's carrying capacity to what would be necessary to carry all of the ponies fro Deliverance to their destination. However, she did get distracted by spotting the journals her sister had left. Abandoning her work, she levitated one of the books over to her and began leafing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    While Roxan and Rocket sprinted off after Bishop Ring, Mossy turned back into Deliverance.

"Come on Dawn, let's find Zenith," she encouraged, galloping through the town, scanning for the Pony.

Quick: 0
    Dwn would be found in the engine room, still reading the book. The crystal drawers were open, and all of the crystals were in place (mostly). Mossy might notice that she'd set up a blanket fort in a corner of the engine room, complete with comfy pillows, stuffed animals, her presents from when she was in the hospital, a bookcase, and strings of fairy lights. This was where she was reading. She jerked her head out of the book as Mossy arrived.

"Wait, what? What's going on?" she asked, setting the book down and going over to close the drawers before joining the plant pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Dr. Bishop Ring has set off into the Everfree wanting to find shelter in some other Kingdom," Mossy explained to Dawn as they hurried out of the Whinnylight. "Roxan, Rocket, and Nessy are going to chase after him. We'll go to try and find Zenith Postal, to deliver a message and see if he can help."

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    "Dr. Bishop Ring has set off into the Everfree wanting to find shelter in some other Kingdom," Mossy explained to Dawn as they hurried out of the Whinnylight. "Roxan, Rocket, and Nessy are going to chase after him. We'll go to try and find Zenith Postal, to deliver a message and see if he can help."
    Dawn Blossom nodded. "What's the message?" she asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Just that Velocity Postal is alright, and is getting her audience with the Honestian King. It looks like some compromise might be reached," Mossy explained.

"There also was a Changeling who had replaced Velocity, to keep tensions between the Honestians and Deliverance high."

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" I'll look for them from above. Try too not make too much noise to not attract creatures! "

Quick
    (4d3)[2][2][1][3](8) + 3

18. - Top - End - #468

Nessy, Rocket, and Roxan run towards the forest, following the trails.

Spoiler: Rocket & Roxan
    Show

The menacing, tangled mass of trees and brambles stood before them. Any possibility of the tracks being followed is non-existant, requiring some creativity on the part of the group. Roxan's cloud-taxi is hardly able to find anything.

It's no good, I can't feel anyone's emotions, inside. Nessy frowned at her lack of success.

From his bird's-eye-view, Rocket has much more success, able to make out a conspicuous glow from below. On closer examination, it appeared to be a large magical dome-shaped forcefield, sheltering hundreds of ponies, the unicorns of which were contributing to the magic of the forcefield, while everypony else had a weapon, keeping them leveled at the various supernatural critters trying to break through, such as timberwolves, cragidiles, and even one Canis Minor. There would be a shout, the forcefield would drop, and that would allow the weapons-wielding ponies to make a jab at their attackers, before the forcefield shuts again. It's unclear how long they can hold out, though.

Spoiler: Mossy, Dawn
    Show

The two ponies find Zenith Postal sitting down on a bench, eating a sandwich. Across from him is the bureaucrat he was having a shouting match with, just earlier today. Fortunately for both their ears, no shouting could be heard.

Oh, you're back! Postal waved to them. How's Velocity doing? Everything okay?

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Velocity is doing fine. She's due to have an audience with the Honestian King to negotiate the matter of Deliverance," Mossy began. "A Changeling had captured and impersonated Velocity in an attempt to keep tempers between the Honestians and the Kindnessians high. That's why her letters stopped coming. We caught the bug, and turned her over to the Honestian authorities."

"If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer, but Dr. Bishop Ring and his followers just left for the Everfree. My companions are going after them now, but I was wondering if you could come with us, to help convince him away from this journey through the Expanse."

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan smiled quite excited.
    All the flight, her tongue was out of her mouth, as she enjoyed the speed and the wind, and became seriouse.

"Woof! This remind me of the time, when I saved the Hipogryff princess from the Chaos Cult from the Milk Choclate rainforest! This is going to be fun! Woof!"

Roxan has wagged her tail, looking quite hyped. She just grab pawfull of random crystals, and jumped down, planning on throwing a lasso on one of the branches, activating the crystals she has grabbed, and rain them on the monsters.

But she is too eager.
    Too hot headed.... it probably won't end well.

Ooc:
    Activating Trouble: Jump to action without thinking.
    To gain back a fate point.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #471

Spoiler: Roxan, Rocket, Nessy
    Show

Suffice to say, Roxan miscalculated her jump, and rather than a heroic rescue, all it did was cause her to slam into the forcefield rather hard, and drop the volatile crystals, which detonated against the forcefield, much to the discomfort and terror of the ponies, inside. Any creatures that were warded off by the explosions were merely incidental. This left Roxan in a peculiar situation, atop the slope of a flickering magical dome that could fall at any moment, about to slide into the clutches of several, very unpleasant looking critters, who were watching Roxan hungrily.

Aaugh, curses and disasters! Dr. Bishop could be heard within. All of our magic items were charged, just yesterday!

Spoiler: Mossy, Dawn
    Show

Oh thank goodness! I mean...it's terrible the bugs found her, but...she's okay now. So that's all that matters. He sighed in relief, before nodding with Mossy. You're right, it's a stupid idea, and I told him that, but did he listen? No. Lead the way, i'm sure he hasn't gotten far.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket was about to go back and get some help... then Roxan decided it was a good idea was to charge in!

Cursing, he went and pushed her atop of the dome, pushing her bottom, ignoring the tail: " What were you thinking girl?!

He angrily yell at Bishop too: " The Whinylight could have have brought you ponies to the Kingdom of Laughter without risking your lifes! You guys really wanted to die this badly?! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-10-04 at 06:26 AM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy nodded and then charged off in the direction the rest of her crew had gone, following the wagon tracks into the Expanse. She kept glancing back, making sure that Dawn was still with her.

Quick: [3][2][3][3] - 8 + 1 = 4
    See OOC thread for roll.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-10-04 at 08:41 AM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Roaxan whined as she despratly tried to cling to the force shield.
    "Well, I guess it worked better againt the Ninja Donkey Clan." She smiled apolegticly, as she stood wobbly. "Woof! You can just touch flanks like that!" She blushed a bit a bit late.

She looked down.
    "Well, I guess I should rely on my own feeeeeet! Woof!" She ran down the force globe, gaining speed, and pulled her tongue out to enjoy the air pressure.

"Diamoooond... Ballllll!!" She barked with excitmened, jumping on the head of one monster, and then used the momentum to roll in air, and land on the next one, and so on.

Out:
    Flashy!
    (4d3)[2][1][2][1](6)-5 (3flashy)

I mean it to look like that:https://youtu.be/Qa-1GPy1zXU

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket paled as he watched Roxan charge.

He used a Flashy approach to help Roxan and distract them from going after her, while remaining outouchable.

Flashy (going for defense and distract the monsters with speed, etc. Practicly, distracting them)

(4d3)[2][2][1][3](8) + 3
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-10-08 at 09:35 PM.

26. - Top - End - #476

Spoiler: Mossy, Dawn, Nessy
    Show

((I'm gonna control Dawn for a bit...))
    Dawn ran after Mossy, reaching the edge of the forest in no time.

Hey! Your timing is excellent. Dawn, you need to stay here, so I can sense your emotions to find our way out. Mossy, you're with me. Evanescent said, before turning around and running into the forest, expecting Mossy to follow.

Spoiler: Roxan, Rocket
    Show

Your offer was not very convincing! Dr. Ring replied, as one large timberwolf was crushed underneath Roxan, who slammed into another timberwolf. This created enough of an opening for several of the ponies trapped to move outside the bubble, spears and halberds in hoof, to keep the monsters at bay, and hopefully take some pressure off the bubble, all the while Rocket was able to get some attention, but not before a Canis Minor leaped up to try and bite Rocket!

Hey! Nessy's voice could be heard through the forest. Everypony, this way! She shouted.

Rocket will need to avoid the bite or take a hit.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" WE ARE FIGHTING MONSTERS HERE! ROXAN CHARGED WITHOUT THINKING! "

He yell that as he try to stay away from the Canis Minor (Quick roll of 12)

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy charged after Nessy into the Expanse. She could feel herself passing over some boundary, feel the roots of Honesty reach their limit and earth on her hooves become wild. It was not necessarily an unwelcome feeling.

But the sounds of bestial roars and shouting Ponies washed that away.

"For the Tree!" Mossy bellowed as she burst into the clearing and threw herself at the first timberwolf between her and Nessy, and the surrounded Ponies.

Forceful:(4d3)[2][1][2][1](6) - 8 + 3 =1
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-10-11 at 10:39 AM.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

'Thinking is for university, you silly! This is an adventure! WOOF!" Roxan barked cheerfully, keep bouncing from monster to monster, barking with joy

Flashy(3)

(4d3)[1][1][3][3](8)-5

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #480

Mossy found herself missing, and surrounded by snarling timberwolves who immediately took the opportunity to try and lunge for Mossy. One of the wolves lunging at her was cut off as a yellow magical aura dropped a large tree branch on one of them, breaking them into pieces in a rather fitting piece of irony. Trouble is, there are no unicorns with yellow magic auras that Mossy is aware of.

Oh no you don't! Evanescent charged in, the Earth Pony bulldozing over one of the timberwolves, leaving only one for Mossy to contend with.

Though he might have lost a few hairs on his tail, Rocket was able to just barely avoid the glittering Canis Minor's bite. The creature snarled at him, while the other ponies in the bubble took the distraction to dismiss the bubble completely, and make a run for it, back to Deliverance.

Roxan had quite a bit of success making herself a nuisance to the creatures, who quickly turned to try and swarm her.

(Both Roxan and Mossy need to make rolls to avoid taking damage.)