New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket start to rub Chester top, trying to find his favorite spot to be scratched. He take a diamond form the chest, say playfully: " Do you know how to play fetch, boy? "

If the chest seem to be excited and understand he is about to play, he throw the diamond bot too far in teh corridor behind them, not in the room.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Chester purred, when it was rubbed above it's lock.
    Chester panted, and galloped after the diamond!

"But there were! I have heard the investigators! Everypony in the council are quite panicked about it!" Soul Muse argued Xazrith.
    "Quite the opposite, it went quite fast probably.. it started about... few hours ago. I don't really know what is going on outside- but more than the Council determined to stop it-
    they are determined to hide it from the public. And.. well.. only my friends know of your arrival. If you met officals, I guess, the Council knows too- they won't be too happy about it..."
    her tones started to rise, with worry and panic.

To Astral question she covered her face with a whimper.
    "I...I.. don't know... but.. I don't think.. he.. could.. have survived it. Look around you!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Well, regardless of whether the Golem's interference with our coming was planned or not, there might be some evidence at the docks," Astral commented. "And Soul Muse, do you think that Professor Theory would know anything further about the nature of the Golem? Would she at least be able to confirm that it was your father, not you, that was conducting this research?"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

"Honestly, until today I just assumed those two are dating... But... yes. She is a bit younger than him, and weren't being able to graduate at the Necromancy Department. They were close even then. ..."
    Soul Muse paused.
    "I am not sure if this has anything to do with the golem, but.. when they shutted down the Necromancy Depaprtment, she took it so badly, to the point, she went crazy wnd tried to raise an army of the undead, and all that. My father and their other friends have stopped her... she succesfully passed a redemption program, and here she is- at the top of Social Magic... now seeing this wierd pony-like sketch... She got to know something about it. So yes."

she nibbled her own mane thinking.
    "Of course, you could also try to search for "bread crumbs" at the Air Port Field..."
    she started to trot in circles.
    "And another option... that I highly recomend against it... is to try to use the Magic Council's detectives- they are backed up with the resources of the council, and probably got recorded sightings all those stuff....
    the problem is, that their main goal is to shut down this place, and destory everything related to it. T...Th... they won't hesitate to hurt the golem, or anything they consider as "crime against "honest" nature."
    she turned her back, with folded ears.

"Those... the only directions I could think about..."

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket suddenly mind less about the treasure chest strange nature. The fact he is so sweet, cooperative and dog-like released some of his tension.

" You haven't name that pony from the Necromancy departement. Who is it exactly? I would start with her but she might be worried to get involved in this mess. But the Airport seem like a good idea, we can drop Chester by our ship this way as well! Oh and I would avoid those detectives too. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-21 at 05:56 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Colossus in the Playground

Xarzith growled slightly. They should be searching truth. Not trying to shut down. Innocent until guilt pony proof. Won't help them.

Let's go to airport house.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Yes, it sounds like the detectives are being rather overzealous in their investigations," Astral muttered with the disdain of someone who had encountered similar things in the past. "Close minded fools unable to simply appreciate the beauty of magic... Anyway, let us head to the airport."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Mocha had gotten lost in her fascination with this place, stopping to look at every single thing that caught her interest. That, and keeping Cocoa Bean from running off to explore was a daunting task. However, she eventually caught up with the others.

"There is no reason we cannot do both, is there?" she said. "We can stop by the airport on the way to see him, or we can ask him to meet us there."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Chester panted behind Rocket.
    "I'll send Professor Theory a message then. Hopefully.. she would help."

You all getting back to the gates of Life&Creation Department.

Two Earth Ponies stood infront of it.
    Both had deep blue coats, both wore brown capes.
    The mare, had red mane, and red sunshades.
    The Stallion, had yellow mane in the same style, and yellow sunshades.

"So... unit 616... huh?" the stallion asked coldly
    "WHERE IS SOUL MUSE?!" the mare barked/

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Astral jumped at the exclamation of the mare, still having been somewhat entranced by the aura of the Life and Creation Department.

"My apologies, but we are only visitors here," he replied, avoiding the question. "One of our number was injured and needed to be taken here to heal."

11. - Top - End - #41

Xarzith bristled at the reception they received. His jagged icy wings unfurled, he didn't like these ponies. Not one bit.

Who wants knowing? He said flatly.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

"The wretched witch! Where is-" the "red one" kept on yelling, then she has noticed Chester who whimpering in fear, and hidden under Rocket.
    "Abomination!" she roared, and raised her foreleg, but was stopped by the "yellow one"
    "Now, now sister. Operation "Uncreation" wasn't signed yet. You remember? We got to do some work to make it happen." he said with soothing tone.

The "red one" groaned, and turned her back. "Fine. Deal with those misfits... I.. don't think I can't hold up with ponies like them."

"Don't worry, dear sister." he said, with slithering voice. He smiled, and bowed to the group.
    "Please, forgive my sister's excitement. She didn't meant to be rude..."

"ACTUALLY I DID MEANT IT!"

The "yellow one" glared at his sister- she whimpered and bowed her head.
    "That better. Now where was I?" he turned back to you.
    My name is Amber Lantern, and my dear sister here, is Ruby Lantern. Now say hello. Politely."

Ruby Lantern raised her head, with twitchy eyes, and gritty teeth. "H E L L O. P L E A S E D T O M E E T Y O U"
    "Now, Ruby. Was it that hard?" he asked with curved grin.
    "Yes." she hissed.

"Yes. Now... we are special detectives operating directly under The Magic Council." he pulled out an offical tag.
    "We were sent to investigate the corruption of this troubling department. They have released something VERY dangerous, that we... couldn't fight. We need more intel, so we could hunt it down... and the ponies of this department are hiding from us, using their... ehh.." he looked at Chester, and despite his shades, the disgust was clear.
    "dark spells. We believe, the ponies here didn't succumbed into evil on purpose.. but they do need to take responsibility, and help us to stop the disaster they have caused." he explained quitly.
    "Will you cooperate with us, willingly?" Amber Lantern has asked with a hint of intimidation.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-12-26 at 02:06 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket had locket Chester with a key. It felt like it was a muzzle for Chester but he was used to it. It didn't change it good mood... until it saw those aggressive detectives.

During their speech, Rocket took the time to calm down Chester: " You are ours Chester. Don't worry, everything is ok. Just stay back. Sit down boy. Stay! "

After their little speech, his tone is acid: " I think you misunderstood something here. We don't need to cooperate with you as much as you need to cooperate with US. Our friend got injured because of that antimagic blast at the airport earlier and we could actually SUE your council for damage, injuries and, if you prevent us to get our injured friend and leave, ponynapping. Only after we assured her well-being and bring her back safely on our ship that maybe, MAYBE we would be willing to cooperate in whatever mess you got yourself into here which, by the way, doesn't involve us as we just arrived here and are not from the Magic Kingdom. You'll also need to pay us for it as we don't wanna involve in a dangerous mess for nothing. "

If questionned about what's in Chester, Rocket say that it's payment for coming see Soul Muse and give her the help she needed. If they want more infos, they would have to assure us of their integrity and let us bring back our healed friend to our ship where she will be safe.

(none of this is a lie by the way LOL)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-27 at 02:37 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44

Not voluntarily. Xarzith hissed at Amber. He didn't like him. At all. There was something slimy about him, the kind of oozy miasmic feeling when someone is telling one something too good to be true, or trying to manipulate them through excessive flattery. The kind of pony who would bend the rules to abuse another, while remaining within its limits, somehow.

He liked Ruby Lantern though. Aggressive, belligerent, and wholly delusional, she was at least honest. In Xarzith's mind, one will stab you in the front,
    the other will stab you in the back. Stand aside, incompetence ponies. He asked.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Astral had hoped that Soul Muse had been exaggerating the animosity of the Magic Coucil's investigator. But what he saw were two fiery zealots, different only in their ability to conceal their revulsion. Their threatening intent was plain in every word and he had no respect for those who met learning or wonder with force.

"We have nothing to say to you," he spat, emboldened by the powerful presence of Rocket and Xarztih, before motioning for the crew of the Whinnielight to leave.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Mocha watched the others, keeping an eye on the two Lanterns. As the others spoke and walked away, she remained rather more stoically polite.

"You'll have to excuse us," she said. "That antimagic blast caused grave injuries to our friend, and significant damage to our ship. We are all a little on edge."

Cocoa Bean, meanwhile, wondered if either of the Lanterns had a power ring.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-12-30 at 05:03 PM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Ruby Lantern growled. "Amber! They think we are some stinky cops! Or worse! Some friggin' clerks! Please! Let me put down the shades!"
    Amber Lantern smiled, and tsked.
    "Not so fast. Those misguided misfits, just.. aren't aware of the situation."
    He shaked his head.
    "We are Special Detectives, who are called to service only for the most dire and desperate times. We are allowed to do what ever we see fit to complete our mission, we can write at our reports, and those would be sacred truth. So... it might be quite tragic if..." he moitioned toward the department
    "If you will destroy the Department of Creation&Life, while your friend in there. The Council would be forced to punish you, for such barbaric action."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Ruby Lantern growled. "Amber! They think we are some stinky cops! Or worse! Some friggin' clerks! Please! Let me put down the shades!"
    Amber Lantern smiled, and tsked.
    "Not so fast. Those misguided misfits, just.. aren't aware of the situation."
    He shaked his head.
    "We are Special Detectives, who are called to service only for the most dire and desperate times. We are allowed to do what ever we see fit to complete our mission, we can write at our reports, and those would be sacred truth. So... it might be quite tragic if..." he moitioned toward the department
    "If you will destroy the Department of Creation&Life, while your friend in there. The Council would be forced to punish you, for such barbaric action."
    Cafe Mocha paused mid-step, walking away. Without even turning around to face them, she asked, "Are you threatening our friend?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #49

No, is not. Xarzith raised an icy wing to Mocha. Because that isn't going to happen. He shot a determined look at the Lanterns. Ruby definitely has the 'hellish hate' aspect down, pat.

Incompetence ponies DID said they wanting to cooperation with us. He shot them an icy stare. Right?

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket chuckle: " They are bluffing, otherwise, they would have arrest us or at least try to. They just want a free meal and using intimidation because they are hoping we will do the first move and attack them. Even if they did that, they would not get any answers or wont get their paperwork get sighed any faster. Let's ignore them and just go."

He say to them though: " I gave you conditions to our cooperations. Go ask your boss if he wanna hire us or not. If something is happening to our coworker, consider that we wont be cooperative. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-30 at 08:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Burn in Tartarus."

It was all Astral cared to afford these thugs, before he continued to leave for the Whinnielight.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

.""Fine. I see you are [I]still confused about the situation." Amber Lantern said with a calm smile.
    "Ruby? Would you be kind, and take off your shades.... for one second?" he has asked politly.

Ruby grinned like a crocodile, and took off her shades.
    She didn't had eyes? Her eyes sockets were filled with glowing red energy, which burst at form of pair of "lazers" at thr westren wing of the Department of Creation&Life- the whole wing crumbled.
    Ruby putted back her shades, which blocked the energy.
    "Ooohh! Look what you made me do!"

"Oh my... you foriegn rascals! Look at the damage you have caused! You could have hurt your friend!" Amber cupped his cheeks gasping.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Mocha's eyes widened, and she attempted to use her telekinesis to hurl any nearby object, it didn't matter what, at Ruby to try to stop her from blowing up the building where her friend and crewmate was being healed.

Spoiler: Burning a fate point on my Archmage trait for a Quick roll.
    Show
    (4d3-4)[6]
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-12-31 at 03:39 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

For Mocha's luck, if there were something the Magic University Of Pragunicorn didn't lacked was objects to toss around.
    Mocha's instincts kicked in, and she tore of a bright crystal-ish tree, which were at size of normal tree- sort of miniature harmony tree.
    Mocha tossed the crystal tree at the way of the red eye beams- the tree exploded into a rain of shiny shrads, and the beams returned hitting Ruby's eyes.
    She flew in the air, and landed rolling on the floor face hoofing and cry with agony.
    "My eyes! My friggin' eyes!"

Amber kept chuckled. "Don't be such a drama queen, Ruby dear.'

"I am blind!!! Blind!!!"

"You'l be alright. Anyway-"

"Again! Again! How does they always manage to do that?! Again!!!"
    Amber looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Self pity yourself in silence. I am trying to do a grown up conversation here.'

Ruby whined, but stopped yelling and just cringed with pain.

"Ahem. So you aren't a pushovers. That good. That important quality in future allies of our. The thing is... you aren't playing at your home playground. You are at OUR playground, and you can't stop us from doing anything while you aren't here. I can garuntee the safety of your friend- all I want from you, is a chance to talk with Soul Muse. Unless you have the intel I need. We merely want to talk with the-"

"Filthy witch! I'll burn her mane and then I-"

"-won't to her, anything without the Council's Command." Amber said with harsh tone.
    "So.. in short- we aren't going to fight you. But we still can do troubles. Does hiding Soul Muse really worth making the Council your enemies?'

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Everything happened to suddenly to Rocket. It took him soe time to react. He was breathing heavily, with violence in his eyes.

He was barely able to hold it in and not attack them for that. He spoke slowly, saying each words carefully in his rage: " I was fishing for work just now. I'm not sure what you want from us but we don't know much about what's going on. I do know now however that you guys are not the kind of ponies I want to deal with. "

He turn to his teamates: " We should split up. Somepony go get Starresh back to the ship. We can find a doctor elsewhere, her life shouldnt be in danger after all. We will regroup in two hours to the ship max. The rest will work with those guys. What do you think? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-08 at 01:08 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56

What 'intel' do you have a needing? Xarzith gave the incompetence ponies a smug look, finding no shortage of amusement at the furious red one's misfortune. Problem is, if they get too far, there might be a spell that restores her back up to 100% to say nothing of what other powers they might have.

If you wanting to know golem location, she doesn't have a know, either. Unfortunately. I would do a recommending though... He gestures to the building. Don't do a damage to building. Not for friend sake, but could kill Soul Muse. Nodrake getting what they want.

Is why you last resort. Reckless. Thoughtless. Not even bottom-of-the-barrel incompetence ponies. Scum that collects below the barrel.
    He couldn't help himself.

If we did a working together, we having some leads on golem location. You help. We help. You returning as heroes. Never see each other again. In more ways than one.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Astral spun around at the booming detonation of the crystal tree. He trembled slightly, with some mixture of horror and rage. Closing his eyes, he brought in a breath, savored the cool air in his lungs and then let it gently slip from his lips.

"Forgive my outburst," he murmured while trotting back to the group. "I will cooperate, if only that it means we can avoid more... confrontation." Astral took another slow breath before continuing, now fully recovered. His face remained a mask of slight fear, though only a mask. He had no intention of allowing these zealous lunatics to arrest Soul Muse, destroy the Life and Creation Dept. or even the Golem.

"We have only just arrived to the University, so our aid will have limits. But, what do you wish to know?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-01-11 at 01:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Mocha was at first shocked that her defense caused Ruby such pain, but her remorse was short-lived as it began to sink in that she had just tried to kill her friend (as far as she knew). She kept a wary eye on the Lanterns, ready in case of trouble, but she still remained civil.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Amber Lantern smiled. "I like the dragon guy! He is so cool!"

Ruby gotten up and smiled. "Yes. he remind me of my favorite Ex. He has survived much longer than the pony ones."

Amber chuckled. "I aproving that... though, I doubt it won't happen with this one during the near century.'

"Some things, worth the wait, brother.' she has answered.

"Scum that collects below the barrel. Thehehe." she giggled to herself.

"Anyway. To buisness! Well, we have encountered the monster once... but we couldn't fight it. Not only we have to find it- we need to think how to defeat it? Surely it's creators know THAT much!"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #60

They do not knowing, either. Xarzith shook his head. Golem was creation of one science pony whose wherabouts we know a nothing do. You going in is to be a wasting of time, they knowing how to defeat golem as much as you do, right now. He stated, indicating they don't know how to defeat the golem either.

The simplest method is to be best: Brute force and teamwork.