New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

(Since Humble worded things so well, I'll let him calm down everyone without rolling)

You can sense they are frustrated and wary but as Mossy speak, they look at eacg other sigh and some take a deep breath. And then, like in unison, ALL of them raise their hoof to say they saw the monster.

You are slightly distracted however by Roxan... she mixed up her crystal and used a "light" crystal instead of lightning...

A great flash of light blind everypony on the scene! It was brief but because the crew of the Whinylight were concentrating on the filming crew, they didnt stare at the ocean behind them where ROxan was... The filming crew on the other hoof...

" What the hay?! IM BLIND! "

" Geesh, me too! What was that?! "

" Could it be the sea monster again?! "

This last sentence alone get them antsy... The worst part is one of the crew bumped in some equipement and started a serie of scary sound effect by accident from the machine. Most of them retreat toward the edge of the forest and the beach but for the most part, they are mostly bumping into themselves and dispersing. The worst part is one of the crew bumped in some equipement and started a serie of scary sound effect by accident from the machine.

You will need a Flashy or Forceful roll to calm them down and flock them back. Honey Breeze , even if blinded, is the only one who didnt move from where she was. She's shivering again and holding Rocket like her life was depending on it.

In the water, Roxan had it worst... Shes lost in the sea, blinded. She will need a Clever roll to notice where the shore is. The Whinylight member who watch her can guide her throught their voice, giving her a +1 on her roll if they scream at the top of their lunges. (so bonus if you roleplay screaming hihi)

You can clearly see further in the sea then before, strangely... You can now see miles in the sea, like no shadow was remaining! You can see corals, blinded panicked fished, crabs and turtles in the water... But no matter where your eyes land, their is clearly no sea monster in the water.

OCC: Out of game, the light spell is about revealing whats hidden in the dark. Its not harmful but putting too much magic into it resulted in this situation. I hope Im succeding in making it cartoonishingly annoying hehehe! I had to do so because a lightning spell in the water wasnt a good idea. Didnt warm to seriously harm a other crew member so soon

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Mossy started at the forest of raised hooves. She hadn't expected that, though then again she had not been paying close attention to the film set until the somepony cried monster. They would have to methodically check everypony's stories and find the truth in what lined up.

Then the sea erupted with light, and the film crew scattered, screaming. Mossy winced at the abrupt flash and, once the light had subsided, whirled to see what had caused it. She hesitated, the whole sea clear even through the waves and almost glowing. Magic to be sure, but there didn't seem to be any other effects. This film crew certainly was a spineless lot. No, that was unfair. They were just unused to the trials of the Expanse which she knew so intimately.

But there was Roxan, floundering in the water.

"Roxan!" Mossy bellowed, wadding into the surf before diving in after her friend.

OOC:

Mossy will try and help swim Roxan back to shore, guiding her as necessary.

Forceful: (4d3)[2][2][2][1](7) - 8 + 3 = 2
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-01-01 at 10:43 PM.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan whined as poor as wet blinded dog can.
    Since joining the Harmony Fleet, she became sloppy...

Her nose was filled with the smell of the sea, and she was almost blind even in dog terms.

She tried to.follow Mossy's voice.
    "I am here! I.. don't know what went wrong! Woof!"

Clever-1
    (4d3)[2][1][3][2](8)-7
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #574
    Colossus in the Playground

Everypony, listen! Nessy exclaimed. Not used to being the center of attention, but for what ever reason, the crew ponies were especially skittish. There is no sea monster! So everypony! Please! Just stick together, and we'll be fine!

Flashy
    (4d3)[2][1][3][3](9) 3
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-02 at 04:53 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The filming crew calm down at Nessy reassuring voice. Most of them decided to stay in place instead of getting lost and some have regroup in pair of two or three. Some of seem to have calm down while other still seem skitterish. However, all of them seem unhapy about this whole situation.

Mossy manage to get Roxan back on the beach safely.

Honey Breeze help the crew gather back together and cheer them up and reassuring them. Most of them seem to feel better that shes here. Once shes done regrouping them, she goes to Roxan and ruffle her head in a cute playful, angry fashion: " You shouldnt cause so much trouble Roxan. Think of the bigger picture here..."

She seem to be a tad nervous still but Nessy can tell that the particuliar fear anxiety/emotional state she was is fading away... However, somehow, her smell remain as nauseous as ever. Not only that but her general unhappyness feel contagious too, unlike teh rest of the crew member.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy heaved Roxan onto the sand and checked that her friend was breathing fine.

"What happened out there?" she asked Roxan.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan panted.
    "Well someone should do some ruckose. Soemthing is wrong!" she growled.
    she looked at Mossy.
    'Well... there were no monster. Somepony toying with us! And I don't like this game!'

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy nodded.

"I didn't see anything from the shore either when the sea... lit up. In any case, the crew seems to think they say something when Rocket was attacked, so I'll be asking around."

She trotted off to where the film crew was congregating.

"Everypony I apologize for the light show but it seems clear that any potential monster is gone," Mossy announced, indicating the sea and hoping it would give them some ease of mind. She then began making rounds to the small congregations of Ponies, asking each one what they thought they saw just before Rocket was attacked.

OOC:
    Again, not sure what to roll if I need to roll. Maybe Careful, since Mossy is just collecting everyone's story or cross reference?

9. - Top - End - #579

Nessy went along with Mossy to try and get some interviews, see who saw what, if anything.

Careful(?)

Aid Another From/To Mossy if applicable
    (4d3)[3][2][2][2](9) 3
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-08 at 05:33 PM.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan how ever, after recovering her eye sight, decide to sniff around the cameras and the tools, to see if she find something...
    fishy

(what to roll?)

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Somepony in the crew finally blow up:

" Since your crew was invited here, we kept having problems! At least could you bring that disastrous dog elsewhere?! It keep causing up problems! "

" That,s right, if she touch our stuff, she's going to break it again! "

" Yeah, she's more bad luck then walking under a mirror while holding a broken mirror! "

Half of the crew suddenly unite against Roxan, no matter your efforts to interrogate them. The few that are no longer blinded are standing in front of Roxan, with venomous look in their eyes. You feel like it would need only a spark before a fight brokes out. It's clear that they wont let Roxan nowhere near their equipement.

From somewhere in the crowd... Their is even a water bottle sent flying and that hit Roxan in the face! Turns out it had a mix of energy drink and protein shake in it and the bottle open on contact with Roxan and splash her. It seem to encourage the other as they start picking up random objets as tehy yell at the poor Roxan to stay back and return back to their ship...

Honey actually wanted to fly toward Roxan but she hit a crew member by accident and her glasses are sent flying. She just stopped in mid-air after she stabilize: " Oh no, I can't see anything without my glasses! "

(This is a result of Roxan bad rolls previously. As a warning, It will need a HUGE success to calm them down. They wont chase Roxan though if she leave their equipement alone)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-09 at 11:37 PM.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy scowled and batted away some of the projectiles aimed at Roxan. Part of her wanted to just shout these yellow-bellied Ponies into submission and keep them there until the investigation was done. That would certainly be easier than having to deal with them panicking every other step.

But, it was quite a large and boisterous crowd. And, if she was being honest, Roxan's crystals had been unreliable and somewhat hazardous.

"Stop throwing things you hooligans!" Mossy shouted. If nothing else, that seemed reasonable. She then turned to Roxan.

"Roxan, I know you have meant well, but if you are willing perhaps you should stay in the Whinnylight for now. Maybe talk with Clever Plan and see what was trying to teleport onto the ship."

While she talked, Mossy began looking around for Honey's glasses.

OOC:
    Forceful:(4d3)[1][3][3][3](10) - 8 + 3 = 5
    Figuring it should be slightly easier to just get them to stop throwing stuff, seeing as they just hit their boss on accident.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-01-10 at 09:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #583

Nessy jumped back, alarmed that they would start throwing things. Anger welled up inside of her. What the hay is WRONG with you all?! She exclaimed, keeping her eyes on the sandy beach to try and find Honey's glasses, not entirely sure why the pony was still reeking of awful emotions, but she was still careful and diligent. However she still had it up to her eyeballs, in regards to this crew's behavior. One pony shouts 'sea monster' and you're all immediately scrambling for the hills, not even caring for your boss' son's safety! Then some lights flash, and you're immediately in an uproar! You call yourselves professionals? I would find fewer buffoons in a Traveling Circus composed entire of Laughterian lobotomy patients! No insult meant for the Laughterians, but if I had my way, there will BE no other takes, at least not without a complete replacement of the staff, so for your sakes' you'd better HOPE that first take was nothing less than incredible! She huffs.

Careful (Search for glasses)
    (4d3)[2][1][2][2](7) 1
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-10 at 10:14 PM.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan perked her ears, and narrowed her eyes. She barked, and stood up straight and tall as possible opening her paws, but not in a friendly gesture- but rather intimidating one.
    ''Sorry, Mossy. I am not going to take it from bunch of Omega ponies.'
    Her face still dripping from the drink, she ignoring it completly, and she step toward the crowd.

'I love poooonies. So much, that usually I don't care who is Alpha, Beta, and even not Omegas. Somepony trying to hurt MY friend, MY captain, MY Alpha.' She hissed, trying to give each and every pony of the crown stare of disdain.
    'The fact, that you fear little setbacks while in attempt to improve, is alone making you lesser beings. But fine. I don't care. You are a problem of YOUR pack.' she step another step forward.
    'BUT. You have abandoned your Alpha, who happens to my Alpha as well, and galloped away like bunch of prey critters. Me and my friends were the ones trying to defend Rocket. Not only you dare to insult me- a superior being by my actions, you are also hurting the puppy of your Supreme Alpha?' she stand between Honey, her friends and the crowd.
    'Even at being Omega there is honor. And you have lost it. Hang your tail in shame, and go away. Think of ways to make it up. AND-'

she pull a crystal.
    'Who ever has hurt the puppy's glasses have to apologize. Or I will show you a REAL bad luck! WOOF!"

Forceful?(1)

(4d3)[2][3][1][2](8)-7

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

You find the glasses easily in the sand. You realized the pony who hit Honey Glow was still blinded, a older stallion who ended up eating a cup of sand from the impact. The glasses were next to him. He seem relatively ok, just massaging is head and blinking.

Roxan speech actually make the group in front of her hesitate. Something in it resonnated... or maybe it was the crystal in her paw.

One of them, a white pegasis with a small moustache say: " Isnt she had a point though? We had a protocol for this and didnt even reach for our defensive scrolls! We did this a million time in practice before... Did even one of us actually try to activate them?"

" You can speak for yourself White Smoke, you werent the closest to that sea monster! I could almost feel its long frog-like tongue reach out for me! "

" Red Glare you coward! You clearly didnt see the monster to say that! Even throught the gaz, its clear it didnt have a mouth! It was just a giant blob of eyes that shooted lightning! "

" What?! No mouths?! It had ten of them! With a pair of pink horns and it was breathing fire! "

The anger toward Roxan turns into confusion as they stare at each others, literrally ignoring Roxan now and debatating on what they saw... Some are angry, the other are just trying to calm each others up.

The group quickly realize something throught the talks they have... None of them has the same description of the monster. The only thing some of those who fled last agree on is that Rocket charged it and pushed it back into the sea...

Honey Glow thank you for gettig back her glasses and her confusion is also the same. She ask out loud: " Guys, stop trying to see whos the liar. I think I have an idea of what is going on so you wont have a paycut if you answer this one question throughtfully: Who SINCERLY believe they saw a monster? "

They look at each otehr and rise their hooves. They clearly don't know what to makes of this...

Honey Glow sigh: " Ok, guys, calm down. I dont know what is going on but its clearly not natural. We wil make a investigation. Regroup and take care of the group. Let's go back at the mansion while we investigate. "

Nessy can sense a overral confusion among the filming pony crew and a huge sense of relief. Their is quite a lot of shame too.

Honey Glow turns to you guys: " A illusion spell or something. It's a shame Rocket is unconscious, I would like to know if he actually touched that... humm thing. How is he doing? "

She look back at Rocket, still unconscious, she sigh, shake her head. She look at Roxan a bit strangely before saying: " I dont know what went wrong. We always send a team before we land to make sure the sea is cleared and that no dangerous critters are in the forest before shooting. I dont know how I can help but... She glance at Rocket before saying: " Do you guys have a doctor? I'm not sure I should trust mine before the investigation is over..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-24 at 01:53 PM.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy stood stunned for a moment, impressed by the conviction of her allies. After that came a quiet smugness at the film crew being called out on their cowardice. Had she been overly timid not voicing that herself? The sheets...

Mossy shook her head and scowled, then took a deep breath.

"There are mirages in the Expanse which appear different to everypony that observes them," she mused. "So I would pin illusion as a likely cause for the discrepancy in what we saw. Before you pack up, if somepony could bring up what the cameras caught, that would be good to review."

She turned to Honey Breeze.

"We could try I suppose... I know some first aid, Nessy is really smart in general, and I'm sure Roxan has some healing crystals." Mossy paused. "But for something more professional, we could take Rocket on the Whinnylight and fly him to a hospital."

17. - Top - End - #587
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan sighed. "I do have healing crystals, but they are meant to be first aid spells. I don't have the heavier kind of healing spells.. sorry.'
    she turned to Honey. 'Does your pack have.. enemies?'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #588

He has a...not even a mild concussion. He just needs a place to lie down. Somepony help me carry him, and watch the head, he might have some neck damage. Nessy said as he helped Rocket up.

Careful
    (4d3)[2][2][1][2](7) 1
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-13 at 10:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Nessy and somepony else of your choice among you guys help lift Rocket from the ground. While you are focusing on that, you notice the last of the filming crew putting protective spells on their equipements as forcefield rose to protect them.

Honey ask: " We could bring him at the mansion with the others or to your ship... Which one do you prefer? Their is a nursery at the mansion on this island to..."

(The choice of direction you will make now will heavily affect the story )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-15 at 01:41 AM.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Well, if Rocket just needs a place to lie down, the Whinnylight should do just fine," Mossy said. "Besides, I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss out on any action here once he wakes up." And moreover, it would keep him closer to Mossy and the Ponies she trusted.

21. - Top - End - #591

We'll bring him to the whinnylight. Nessy agreed. He should be fine, with some rest. If we need some more help, well, keep a doctor on standby just in case. Nessy then took the opportunity to lean closer to Mossy. Also, we want to get some of that anti-changeling shampoo.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-16 at 12:48 AM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan just nodded. Grimmly. Much of her positive energy went away.
    'Yes... I don't like the idea of secret enemies.'

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

You went back to the Whinylight. As you enter the Whinylight, Clever Plan run to get you and help you levitate Rocket to the nursery while you brief her of what happened on the field. This took a bit of time and Clever Plan seem to be noting everything on a notebook...

She frown: " This is serious. Our magic tech to protect against teleportation has taken a bit hit. At least that's what I could get from that filly traveling with us before she lock herself up in the engine room. She is trying to make it back to its fullest as we speak. Meanwhile, I being trying to find information about what happened when you arrived but the teleportation spell was way bigger then expected. It glitched the control pannel a bit and - "

Rocket grumble, attracting your attention as you set him up in the infirmary. It seem he tried to open his eyes but the light blinded him and he closed it back. He try to move his hoof in front of his face...

" Where am I? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-17 at 10:18 PM.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan frowned hearing another bad news, and was starting thinking of a strategy which will fit the situation-
    All het thoughts have melt away when Rocket showns signs of awarness.
    She throwed herelf at him and licked him, wagging her tail.
    "You are oooookay! I knew you will be fine! You are on the ship silly!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

A smile crossed Mossy's face when she saw Roxan's display.

"You're on the Whinnylight. Something, we aren't quite sure yet, attacked you during filming, " she reported to Rocket. "But nothing else has threatened us since that attack besides the film crew panicking." She then turned to Clever.

"So, do you know what tried to get onto the ship? You said the spell was big. Does that mean whatever was being teleported was big, like some kind of sea monster?"

26. - Top - End - #596

As Mossy said. Nessy confirmed. You flew into the water when somepony shouted "sea serpent" and you hit your head on something. A rock, I think. You might've seen something, we're pretty sure it was an illusion. Someone or some thing trying to trick us.

Also, you should consider firing the film crew.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Clever Plan move toward Rocket, looking worried: " Calm down Roxan, he is maybe... still... nevermind."

Rocket laugh at Roxan charge, as he try to avoid her licking his face. He hugs her so that she cant lick his face anymore, only his ear or the base of his neck. He rise up slowly, pushing himself with his wings: " Im fine, don't worry. Not sure how though but at least I dont feel like Im hurt anywhere. So calm down ok? It seems the crew need us at our best so concentrate. "

He let Roxan go from the hug, turns to you guys: " Let's not discuss things here, wouldnt' be productive. First thing first, Clever, you said something tried to teleport inside? Can you point out where? "

Clever sigh: " No, I cant point out where it was. The control pannel is glitchy. I know how to use it but Im not a coding expert. We have a book about it I was trying to read when that darn filly came here, told me you are hurt and I wasn't able to concentrate properly after that."

" Aaaw, you were worried about me! I even got you to swear! "

" Shove it, captain sir. I love this job and , like it or not, the crew need you, " she say in a scolding tone.

Rocket look a bit embarassed, like caught overbragging. He clear his throat and get more serious:

" Ok, let's go see that pannel. Mossy, you are smart, do you mind keeping a look on it? Roxan... wait, is my sister ok ?!

He then become a bit tense, waiting for your answer... As you answer him, you are arriving at the main deck where the pannel is.

(Ing, roll an emotion sensing test to feel ROcket emotions please. You can still tell us if you have a idea how to help... )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-18 at 10:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #598

I'll take a look. Just try to take it easy, I really think something fishy's going on and we'll need you at one hundred percent before long, I wager. Nessy said, trotting to the console and attempting to parse out the information. Fortunately she was more useful with the manual, and knew how best to skim for useful and pertinent information.

Clever: Read Manual and Console
    (4d3)[1][2][2][3](8) 3

Clever: Read Rocket's Emotions
    (4d3)[3][2][1][2](8) 3
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-20 at 01:34 AM.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Your sister was pretty shocked when she saw you unconscious, but seems to have mostly recovered. She is escorting the film crew back to the mansion," Mossy explained. "But, there is something strange going on with her. Nessy sensed her emotions and they were... fake somehow? I'm not entirely sure what that means. She was just generally acting strange. Like not staying with you here for example."

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan wonder. 'Where are we the least wanted here, Rocket?" she has asked, having an adventurer logic.

------
    My previouse Avater