New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Spoiler: Rocket emotions as he woke up:
    Show
    At the start, you can actually feel the forcefiled of Roxan magic still being here, proventing his emotions to split out... But as Roxan lick him and he hugs her, the forcefield split apart from a overhelming affection he has toward Roxan. It doesnt feel like passionnate love, it's more like a deep flavored friendship with far more nuance then when you started travelling all together. It seem they became best friends when you guys weren't looking as Roxan seem to be feeling the same.

Rocket sigh of relief, knowing his sister is safe. He say to Nessy: " Quite the contrary, shes's the leader of the filming crew. The fact they are a cowardly bunch doesnt change that fact, or the fact they are the best at their job. Well, normally. Beside, if they one of them is hiding something, she need to be there. She might have panic at first but my sister is smart and ressourceful. Just like me! And Im always at my 100% " he say, with a strange annopyance in his voice. Seem like having faint and being hurt also hurt his pride.

He shrug at Nessy contracdicting his orders and doing it instead of Mossy. Inwardly, he sigh.

Spoiler: ROcket emotion follow up
    Show
    He feel bitter to the taste, definitly a reason of his ego being hurt. And a growing sense of determination and caring. You can guess he REALLY want to make up for having to worry all of you earlier...

He turn to Roxan after sighing. He tilt his head: " Well from what you guys told me Roxan, wouldn't that point to the machines the crew were adamant in not letting you get close to? "

Nessy find out the infos she need in the manual quite easily for someone as skilled as her. She fix the monitor board and clean up the cirropted datas. From what she can find, the teleportation happened at the lowest part of the ship, near the entrance. It's a storage area for mecanics parts. From the way the teleportation took effect... it was done by several individuals and a cargo... The defense of the ship worked on the magic user BUT it seem the cargo was too big for it to be completly repelled... You are not sure of the quantity... But some should still be on the ship. You cant confirm what was the cargo however... But the life sensors arent reacting. So whatever it is, it's doubious it would be a sea monster.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-22 at 12:58 PM.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"I guess in hindsight they did seem to ignore me repeatedly asking to see hat was on the camera. I suppose we'll have to fly to the manor and take a look at the equipment," Mossy grumbled. She glanced over at Nessy's work, unable to pare most of the information but able to understand something had come into the cargo hold.

"But first lets go check what teleported on board." She trotted down to the hold and flicked on the lights, then began cautiously looking through the crates of supplies for anything dubious.

OOC:
    Careful:(4d3)[3][3][3][2](11) - 8 + 2 = 5
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-01-21 at 06:38 PM.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm sorry, Rocket, but I thought Mossy would need a hoof in reading some of the screens. The yellow pony tried to apologize, before following Mossy down to the cargo hold. Though I did see it wasn't just teleporting something in, they were trying to teleport either multiple objects, or multiple individuals inside, though they only managed to get part of one, large thing inside.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I was about to check the cameras, and they were whinning against it."
    She added with a rant. "Lame Omega ponies.."

Roxan joined her friends, combat crystals prepared in her left paw.

Careful 1
    (4d3)[2][2][3][3](10)-7
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The storage room... seem to had a strong wind inside of it, despise had being locked down especially against it. Their is metal gear everywhere and the few light still working are flickering. It is quite spooky.

However, you had being very careful to not step on anything sharp. You arrive in what seem to have being the epicenter of the storm. You see what to be what is a wooden crate that was basicly torn in piece on the half where it should have being inside the wall. In a few parts but mostly in the part who was destroyed next to the wall, it seem some of the content has being spilled... You see some plastic bags full of something indigo. Some of the plastic bag content has spilled all over the wall and some has even blew in the content near the crates on the shelves but it seem that it didn't have time to spill more then that from the teleportation fail. It still has spilled on everything on a 15 meters radius from the crate, powdering your way to the crate in several shades of violet (indigo) in color, depending of the light. Its coloring the mechanic parts on the shelves as well.

You might roll dice to find more clues.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-01-24 at 02:10 PM.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Roxan, do you have another light crystal?" Mossy asked as she inched closer to the indigo powder. "Preferably a small one."

Being unsure of what this purple dust was, she carefully inched around the broken box and plastic bags, looking for any other clues to its properties.

OOC:
    Careful:(4d3)[1][3][1][2](7) - 8 + 2 = 1
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-01-24 at 08:05 PM.

7. - Top - End - #607

Evanescent took particular interest in the dust, itself. Carefully attempting to get a hooffull, and bring it to the nearest light source, for investigating.

Careful
    (4d3)[2][3][1][3](9) 3
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-01-25 at 03:55 AM.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Titan in the Playground

"Light crrrrystal? Sure." Roxan nodded and pawed one over.
    She sniffed the dust deeply.

Out

Careful 1
    (4d3)[3][1][2][3](9)-7

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #609
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Spoiler: Roxan
    Show
    After sniffing the powder, you feel like you are superenergetic and wary. Like danger could be around the corner. You shall now roleplay as such

Their is no way to not step on the power but it seem relatively harmless to the touch. Under the light, you dont see what would be so special about it... You are distracted by suddenly get a sniff of Roxan emotions suddenly flare up next to you!

Mossy find hoofrints near the crate but they clearly didnt move from that spot or at least didnt had the chance to. Their seem to be... 6 set of hoofprints, near the crates.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Seems... unassuming," Mossy commented after she finished her survey of the area. "I suppose those are the hoofprints of whoever tried to board us. Unless you have anything Nessy, I think we should just clean up this mess and take a sample back to Clever and Dawn."

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-02-06 at 07:26 PM.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan perk her ears.
    'WHERE?!' she looked around nervously.
    'Wa-wait! Th..hey might have hidden something here! or here!' she tried to dig through the powder, maybe.. through the floor.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #612

Roxan, Roxan, stop! Evanescent reached out with her hoof to try and stop Roxan. They didn't bury it under the floorboards. Let's just sit down, for a minute. Okay?

13. - Top - End - #613
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket also tried to stop Roxan: " Girl, girl, what is up with you?! You can't dig here, you think you are in a gem mine or something? "

Rocket wish he could fly above the powder but he has the common sense not to. He dont want to splash it everywhere.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Titan in the Playground

"You silly poooonies! Of course this is a gem mine! And I KNOW they have hidden it here somewhere! Don't you see how the gems flicker so wierdly? Something wrong here!"
    And... she kept digging through the floor with her claws which were strong enough through rock and earth

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #615

Evanescent bit her lip, not sure how to handle this situation. She's not herself, Rocket. She said, turning to him in concern. I sensed her emotions spiked. Might be in the powder. But help me keep her from boring through the ship. She said, using a bit more physical force than what the noticeably unathletic pony was used to using, to pull Roxan away.

Forceful
    (4d3)[2][2][3][1](8) 1
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-02-08 at 05:05 AM.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket try to be forceful with ROxan. He could have done so without Evanescence help but her help was appreciated. This way, he dont have to drag her away. They stopped her from doing more then scratches on the floor. It was now that the crew realize from the scartched she could have, with time, make a hole in the ship...

They are now leaving the place, returning in the much more lighted entrance of the Whinylight. Rocket try to calm her while having a solid grip on her: " You are on the Whinylightgirl, with me. Focus on me Roxan. Take a few deep breath, relax... Let's put you in a comfy bed with some nice beef jerky ok? Calm down..."

Spoiler: Roxan
    Show
    Now Roxan feel apaised, relaxed. Shes already smelling the berk jerky waiting for her in her soft, warn, comfortable bed. She feel likes she's one step away from heaven if she just follow throught what Rocket is saying.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-02-08 at 06:07 AM.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan drolled, letting her long tongue up. Any hint of her usual intelect seemed to be gone.
    Her eyes stared at the jerky. "Yesss. Mister Jerky..." she said obeidently.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-02-08 at 08:53 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"She's hypnotized, probably from that dust," Mossy observed as Rocket dragged Roxan along. "I don't like the thought of mind controlling dust." Then she shivered, froze, and turned to Rocket and Nessy.

"Do you think whoever tried to teleport onto the Whinnylight wanted to use the ship to spread this dust over some town?"

19. - Top - End - #619

I believe so. Nessy said. But we can't be sure. Only half of it managed to teleport in here, if we can find the other half of the container, we can narrow down our suspects.

But...there was something else. Roxan's healing crystal put a...a forcefield. Around Rocket. An emotional force-field, it's difficult to describe. When he began to feel better, that forcefield broke.

I am thinking back at the 'sea serpent' sighting. If they have powder that forces ponies to feel emotions, then they can make us feel fear. All somepony needs to do is shout 'sea serpent' and their minds will fill in the blanks. Also, when I touched Honey to help make her feel better, I began to feel jittery, worried. For no reason. I don't know for sure, but I think she might be involved.
    Nessy then stares into space for a minute.

So...changelings are sensitive to emotions, like I am, right? How DOES that anti-changeling shampoo work?

20. - Top - End - #620
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket frown... He whisper to Roxan in a conforting calm voice: " Use a healing Crystal on yourself girl... "

(As long as its a success, you are no longer under the... ahem, influence of whatever you were on)

Once Roxan use the healing crystal, Rocket say: " From what I know, the major thing about this shampoo is compagny secret. But... ahem," He seem uneasy. He clearly don't know how to tackle the issue. He choose his words very carefully:

" My sister is innocent. She, ahem, might be wearing the anti-changeling shampoo as we speak though. If... If it makes a difference? I promise I'll talk to her. But you HAVE to let me interrogate her alone. Please..."

It's not often Rocket ask for something in that worried tone. You can feel he is now worried about his sister.

" Ahem, maybe... we should go check on my sister if you don't mind? It's not like this powder will go anywhere and whoever tried to teleport inside might still be on the island..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-02-15 at 10:45 PM.

21. - Top - End - #621

If she's wearing the anti-changeling shampoo, and it affected me, that can only mean one thing...

The shampoo affects ponies, too!
    Yes, that's clearly what that means. Your dad's company will need to know that.

But don't worry. We'll let you talk to your sister. We can go right now, actually.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"If they can teleport, they might be able to leave the island," Mossy pointed out. "But we should still go and see your sister." Rocket acting anxious really did make her uncomfortable, drive home the idea that something is very wrong.

And Nessy was acting strangely as well, nervous perhaps...

"Maybe it wasn't the anit-changeling shampoo," she offered. "Perhaps she still had trace amounts of that dust on her, and it got to Nessy?"

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

"I am ok now..." Roxan said warily, face pawing.
    She narrowed her eyes at Evenasses, but reasoned with herself, that what ever she will say, they will think it's because of the powder.
    Beside...
    She never in her life, wanted so much to be wrong.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #624
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket whisper something to Roxan as she is glaring at Eva. You arent sure what they are saying but Roxan stopped fixing after that.

Not that there was a lot of time to chat. Rocket seemed in a hurry, you even took a small shuttle to go faster. Rocket though is flying outside the shuttle.

You finally see the manor on sight... and you automaticly something is wrong. The filming crew ship is floating above the mansion. The windows OF THE MANSION are blurry in the same indigo colors as the powder you found on your own ship. You can easily guess it is the same stuff.

As you get out of the space shuttle, you hear a voice coming from the mansion itself, propelled with magic: " Crew of the Whinnylight, we have hostages. Let us leave in peace and you'll get them alive. Interfere with - "

You hear a ruckus then Honey Breeze voice:

" ROCKET, STOP THEM! THEY- "

" Shut up!"

You head a loud smack, panting. Then the first husky threatening voice spoke again:

" We didn't drug you and kept you safe, don't make us join the rest of your crew. Boys, gag her up and tie her bonds tighers. "

Rocket become paler and he is trembling of rage... His eyes are slowly becoming bloodshot...

(I suggest you calm Rocket down before he charge in without a plan LOL)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-02-20 at 07:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #625

Rocket, wait! Evanescent exclaimed, interposing herself in front of Rocket. I know you want to rush in and take those thugs out, but you need to listen! Otherwise you'll hit your head on a rock again!

Listen: Our ship isn't the only ship these guys tried to cover in powder. Where ever you go, they'll have you under their control. We need to come up with a plan.
    She suggested, looking over at the other ship. There might be others aboard that ship. We might be able to get their help.

Clever:
    (4d3)[2][1][3][1](7) 2
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-02-21 at 06:23 AM.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Rocket, hold yourself together," Mossy advised, placing a hoof on her companion's shoulder and looking him in the eyes.

"We'll get your sister back," she declared without a hint of doubt before turning to the group.

"We should definitely check the airship covertly. We also need to get closer to the mansion, see what these goons are up to. Rocket, do you know of any secret or covert ways into the mansion? I'm used to castles having back ways in."

Forceful:(4d3)[3][1][3][2](9) - 8 + 3 = 4
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-02-20 at 09:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan kneeled and tightened her ear to the ground.
    "Aha. Ok. I see."
    She smiled. "Well to go on land, and above it would be a problem. Why don't we come from underneath?!" She said with excitment, too focused on her own idea to notice her friends's struggle.
    "Dig dog!" She barked, and started to dig super fast a tunnel which will lead to the kitchen.

Out:
    Paying fate to use "Diamond Dog " aspect
    What should I roll?

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #628

But what if we- As she was voicing her concerns, Evanescent realized how irrelevant they sounded, even to her own ears. -actually, nevermind. You're right, Roxan, they'd never anticipate infiltration from underneath. Clever!

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket seem to regain his senses after being talked to. Seeing Roxan plan, his eyes glitter and he say: " I'll give you divergion, follow Roxan! "

He fly into your shuttle and fly it in the line of sight between the spaceship and the hole. He rose it slightly to be able to see inside the spaceship.

Inside the spaceshift, they continue talking. You hear Honey say one last thing: " You'll never get away with - Hmmmft " before she's being gagged.

" Oh but we are Honey. You failed to see the true potential and - what's that noise? Wait what are you doing Rocket?! "

Rocket let it on autopilot to make it float in midair at one exact spot. While the bigger spaceship seem to arm their weapons, he open the shuttle door while in midair and scream: " I want to bargain with you. As the captain of the Whinylight, I have to save all hostages. So we will let you guys get away but only if you give us back Honey Breeze first, as a sign of good will. "

(You realize you should hurry and follow Roxan before her tunnel collapse. I'll make a chart of where you end up in the mansion and roll for it randomly. Let's see...)

You end up in a wine cellar. You realize you have being very lucky to not have make those bottles knock over and break, revealing your position. But you are in the dark and their is a staircase. The stair case end up with one large door. As you get close to the door, it open magically. Fortunatly for you, nopony seem to be in the grade-A kitchen at the moment. Their seem to be two way out of the kitchen. One must lead to a dinning room, logically, and the other... you dont know.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-02-21 at 12:36 PM.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy eagerly dove into the earthy tunnel that Roxan produced. This was a proper way to break a siege and the cool soil felt good on her coat.

"One moment," she whispered after arriving in the kitchen. She was actually anxious about going to confront these kidnappers. Not that she wasn't sure she couldn't throw them through a wall, but that powder. The thought of its mind altering effects in a fight were, unsettling. They hadn't had enough time to test its properties, but she had a lot of experience in protection against particulates in the air.

Cautiously, Mossy scoured the kitchen for a set of towels and some vinegar. She soaked the cloths in the noxious fluid and then tied them into loose fitting masks that would cover a Pony's nose and mouth. These impromptu masks she then offered to her companions.

"To keep out the indigo powder," she explained.

OOC:
    Trying to create an advantage with these masks against future powder attacks
    Careful:(4d3)[1][3][2][3](9) - 8 + 2 = 3
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-02-21 at 07:47 PM.