New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Evanescent followed into the tunnel, happily accepting the masks, made by Mossy. That should help, at least.

She then followed out of the wine cellar, thinking of where the hostages might be. Then she came up with an idea. She concentrated, doing her best to try and sniff out any extra emotions in the air. Hostages would almost certainly smell like fear and sadness, so she knew what to look for.

Using Fate Point to invoke Secret Changeling aspect to smell the emotions of the hostages.

Careful +2:

(4d3)[3][2][2][1](8) 4
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-02-21 at 10:00 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

'Ooo! now we are like ninjas!' Roxan wagged her tail happily as she put on her mask. She panted with excitment.
    HUNT!
    DIGGING!
    HUNT!

She stood on four, and started to sniff.

Careful(1)

(4d3)[1][2][2][1](6)-7
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Mask on your face, you prepare yourself to go forward...

Spoiler: For Nessy
    Show
    You sense that the mantion is full of ... anger, fear, will to live. Like a warzone. Not the desperation you would think of hostages... however, you also sense a growing tirenessness from it. And Your keen sense realize their attitude is off, unlike the tirenessness. Most probably... they are hypnotized

Spoiler: For Roxan:
    Show
    You sense... that Rocket sister was there before but the smell is faint. You sense a lot of ponies came in the kitchen recently. As for the other rooms, you can smell a faint smell of that hypnotic powder coming from this room. But you also realize any other details is lost because of the vinagar in your mask... It would be unwise to remove them though...

If you approach the biggest of the two door, you hear some faint hoofsteps on the other side... On the other one, the door is WAY smaller and seem more discret, less made to look good. The door is slightly opened and the otherside doesnt seem lightened, compared to the other one...

4. - Top - End - #634

I can smell some of the emotions, they're...angry. But it's...wrong. There's probably powder, controlling them. Uh, I don't know what to do about that. Nessy admitted, quietly. She was pretty sure the smaller door was some sort of crawlspace, which might be useful if they wanted to get through undetected. Rather than act hastily, however, she noticed the hoofprints on the other side. Coming up with an idea, she carefully trotted towards where she could see some knives, and pulled out a large one, bringing it over to the ajar door, and slowly moving it through the opening, to use as a mirror.

Careful
    (4d3)[1][2][2][3](8) +2
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-02-28 at 11:23 PM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan frowned again, when Nessy has described smelling emotions.
    The suspicions have piled up. But she wanted to trust. To believe.
    She wanted her instincts to be wrong.

Roxan understood Nessy's plan and simply pulled a red crystal, preparing a spell to cover if needed.

Ooc; hmm to.roll something? Not sire what.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy hefted a frying pan and inched over to stand beside the door Nessy was investigating.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(my apologies for the delay, As a record, I said the door was smaller because I have a poor english. I meant the larger door is a double door, involving two door that can be opened or just one. The other is a normal door but maybe a bit small and with less charm compared to the grandeur of the rest of the kitchen)

Nessy see nothing in the corridor, its empty but poorly lighted. That door is ajar and when you open it, you find a empty hallway... Their is a few opened doors leading to what seem to be servant quarters except for two of them.

One of them is a closed door but their is bright light passing below... the other one... lead to a stairacase leading to a floor below. It seem quite large and their is a is a burned smell coming from there and a weird chemical smell. Their is a red emergeny light casted below in the staircase and as it turn, its leading to some lighted place down below...

8. - Top - End - #638
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan crawling on the floor, downstairs, trying to be quite as possible.

Out

Sneaky 2
    (4d3)[2][2][1][2](7)-6

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy crept forward behind Rocket, careful not to make a sound. She kept her eye on the door to the lit room, pan at the ready, and motioned Nessy over to sense what was behind it.

OOC:
    Sneaky:(4d3)[2][3][2][1](8) - 8 + 1 = 1
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-06 at 07:40 PM.

10. - Top - End - #640

Nessy carefully crept up behind Mossy, attempting to get some more whiffs of the ambient emotions that she could smell.

Careful
    (4d3)[1][2][2][3](8) 2
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-03-07 at 07:24 AM.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The smell of chemical seem to make it harder for Nessy to sense anything downthere. Either their is nopony downthere or they arent feeling any strong emotions right now.

However, as you get to the bottom of the staicase, you do hear something in the room above the corner... It seem to be some glass breaking and some hussling. You can hear somepony or something is in the room, breaking stuff from what it sound like...

Spoiler: If you decide to peak around the corner, make a Sneaky roll:
    Show
    You can see a Unicorn in a fullbody suit, with a gas mask.

It seem this has become a laboratory of somesort. Their is a few machines there you dont recognize but most of them seem broken. The unicorn seem to be in good with telekenesis, as it put all sorts of papers in a pile in the middle of the room and even dousing them with chemical and breaking the vials and flask on the walls.

As you arrive, it seem shes done with most thing and now is levitating a crate up and down to break it. You can hear cracking sounds as the wood of the crate crack...

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Cautiously, Mossy peeked around the corner. She didn't take in much besides a familiar looking crate being broken open. With a heave, she rounded the corner and slung the frying pan at the Unicorn's head, intent on disrupting there telekinesis.

OOC:
    Sneaky:(4d3)[1][2][3][2](8) - 8 + 1 = 1
    Forceful:(4d3)[2][3][2][3](10) - 8 + 3 = 5
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-09 at 11:31 AM.

13. - Top - End - #643

What's going on? Nessy attempted to whisper, wincing when she saw Mossy heave and toss the frying pan, not seeing the target, but trusting Mossy's judgment on the target being hostile.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Somepony is opening another crate of dust!" Mossy whispered back.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-10 at 12:01 PM.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan perked her ears. 'oh. good job Mossy.'

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #646
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Mossy threw that frying pan so hard that it pushed him a few feet in the front... right below the crate he was pushing up. It did the effect Mossy expected... but worst.

The large crate fall down, HARD on him. You can hear a loud scream of pain as it smash his lower body. The crate open to reveal not powder but clotches and gas masks insides...

You... clearly dont think he can walk again unless an emergency treatement is given ASAP. But before you could decide on what to do... the pile of document in front of him/her take fire VERY quickly.

(to be clear, you can see the broken crate from where you are standing and barely can see a hoof from him on on side from where you are standing. Further in the room is the pile of document he enlightened with a fire spell instead of doing something to save himself from this predicament)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-03-12 at 08:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy winced at her target's scream. Besides potentially alerting the others, she had definitely hit him harder than she needed to. She could have even killed him. That thought didn't sit well. Smashing Timberwolves to splinters was one thing. Breaking open Pony skulls...

Trembling slightly Mossy charged into the room and tried to tenderly drag her victim out from under the shattered crate and gas-masks. She looked over the injured Pony for where they were hurting, and trying to see if there was any first aid she could give.

"You'll be fine," she murmured, trying to exude every drop of confidence she had. "Roxan, we need a healing crystal over here!"

OOC
    Careful:(4d3)[3][3][3][3](12) - 8 + 2 = 6
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-12 at 10:29 PM.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan 'Oh, woof! fine!' she nodded, hurrying pulling a blue radiating crystal hovering over the injured pony

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #649
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Maybe because it was the stress but Mossy managed to get the pony our of the crate's remain. As she heal him, the cannot see the unicorn face under the mask but the voice seem super angry: " I can't feel my legs! If I cannot walk again, I swear -"

he is interrupted as Roxan crystal is doing her thing.

You realize the fire of the pile below is creating A LOT of smoke. Its already too late to try to stop it but you are now under a persistent smoke screen.

OCC: You dont hear anyone else coming but the smoke is getting thicker and the room has no windows.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-03-18 at 09:26 PM.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan grab the pony by his horn, gritting her teeth. "Where is the puppy? No funny buisness. I'll break your horn."

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #651
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Roxan grab the pony by his horn, gritting her teeth. "Where is the puppy? No funny buisness. I'll break your horn."
    He is confused: " What puppy? You think any of us would keep a puppy here? Or one of... whatever you are? No! "

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan bash his head into the floor. "Rocket's sister. Last chance to keep your horn in one piece"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

His voice is extremely irritated and wary: " Let go of my horn and I'll tell you. Break it and you won't get anything out of me. "

He doesn't seem scared in the slightest, only hateful and untrusting.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Come on," Mossy grumbled as she dragged the unicorn out of the smoke filling room, snagging a trio of gas-masks on the way out. She kicked the door to the smoke filling room closed and kept a firm grip on the Unicorn. Gently, Mossy kept a hoof on the Pony's horn.

"Once we're done with him, lets grab a fire extinguisher from the kitchen and put out that fire. Now then, your horn is safe. Lets just not have any magic," she said. "Where is Roxan's sister, and what are you doing here besides burning the place down?"

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Let. Go. of. my. horn. first. It's not like I care about miss Goodie-Two-Shoes or that I trust you can control your own strenght. "

He is not budging in the slightest.

However, the gas mask you picked are attached to the same kind of costume he is wearing. They are a full body suit. Fully made for ponies, ROxan would have a harder time fitting in one BUT removing the gas-mask from the fill body suit should be easy enough to do.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Titan in the Playground

"Nope." Roxan started to sink her teeth in his horn, starting to pull it.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #657

Okay, that's enough. Evanescent tried to bat Roxan on the back of the head. Not violently or with too much force, but enough to show she didn't approve. We're here to save the day, not maim ponies.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Unfortunatly for Roxan, she didnt realize that the gas mask was protecting her partly from her bite. The mask of her suit suddenly fly up in a glow of magic and shapeshift into a web of plastic and metal, hugging Roxan face. It doesnt prevent her to breath but she can no longer open her mouth (You can roll a Forceful roll to break it free)

You can see its a pink unicorn you never saw before behind that mask. Their is a burnt mark on her face. Evanesence can easily smell she eradiate of fear, anger and desperation...

" STAY DOWN YOU MUTT! "

The voice (and her feelings for Eva) sound desperate, ominiously threatening. Her horn glow and that spell she seem to be holding now bring a strong blood scent in the air and her horn is cackling with magic red electricity-like current but none of you recognize the spell...

She took a step back in the staircase you came from. She turn to Evanesence as she slowly walk backward, her breath has become somewhat difficult while holding that spell: " Make your... your friends swear to... stay away from me... or I swear... I wont die... here alone!"
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-03-20 at 08:26 PM.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan growled from the forced mask. She decided to pull a crystal of a flash light, and toss before the bad bad pooony.
    She covered her eyes dramaticly, hoping this motion will be understood by her friends.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #660

Oh fudge. Evanescent just went pale. Though she hardly recognized the spell, she recognized these emotions, and what it implied...was terrifying. However there was too little time to convey all this information, at once. Instead, she just turned, and bolted away. EVERYPONY BOOK IT!! She exclaimed.