New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Mossy hesitated. Her instinct was to tackle the Unicorn, disrupt their spell with some well applied brawn. But what if she did more than knock them down? Nessy was right, it was time to run. She galloped after Nessy, bracing for the flash of Roxan's magic.

OOC:
    Quick:(4d3)[1][2][3][3](9) - 8 + 1 = 2
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-22 at 10:54 AM.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Roxan magic is blinding you guys but Nessy as she leave sense a sense of confusion growing behind her from that Unicorn but she dont have the time to look. You went back in the kitchen . You barely have the time to hide behind the counters that you hear the other door of the kitchen open up. It opened only brieftly before closing back. Nobody entered the kitchen but its clear they took a look. Nessy can feel its the drug-brainwashed pony she had sensed earlier.

If you go back in he hallway you were before, you realize that smoke is rising up and now entering the kitchen. No destruction happened it seem but you can spot a few small spot on the ground and on the walls that seem like blood, centered where the Unicorn from before was...

(You might want to redo a Smart roll, I'll allow you to redo the spell recognition again with this new clue)

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan went into flurry of doggy curses and swears. (That mostly sounded like a very angry barks).
    She sniffed the blood with narrowed eyes.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy scrounged the kitchen for a fire extinguisher, and then crept out into the hall. That fire had taken fast and was producing quite a bit of smoke. Did that Unicorn intend to burn the house down?

"Nessy can you tell if that Unicorn is still around? If not, I suggest we address the fire." Mossy hefted the fire extinguisher and peered into the smoke, trying to keep an eye out for any movements.

OOC:
    Clever(4d3)[1][2][2][2](7) - 8 + 1 = 0
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-03-24 at 09:10 PM.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Colossus in the Playground

Let me see, I don't like this at all, if I didn't know any better, this may be blood magic. Evanescent guessed, as she tried to 'sniff' the room for traces of crazy pony emotions.

Clever 3
    (4d3)[1][3][3][1](8)
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-03-27 at 08:17 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Nessy cannot find any trace of the Unicorn. However you can sense it might have being a mix of too magic together, mixed as one. That Unicorn was a talented magic user, even if maybe desperate. However, from the blood covering the wall, its safe to assume that even if she got away, she will have a hard time surviving her own spell backslash. She simply lost too much blood...

As for the fire. you extinguish is easily. Their is a sink on a side you can pur water on to extinguish the flames. However, nothing can be recovered from what burned except the fullbody suit who smell like smoke from the outside now.

You can climb up the stair and face the door you didnt go throught last time or return in the kitchen.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan frowned, when her nose failed to catch the smell. "Let's hurry." She said and ran to the door that had yet to he explored.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy coughed out curses as she emerged from the smoldering remains of the lab. This was going poorly, and she felt largely responsible.

"Roxan's right, I doubt nopony noticed the chaos that just went down." She glanced at the dropped frying pan before joining Roxan at the door. "And I guess we should get into those suits."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-04-05 at 09:28 AM.

9. - Top - End - #669

Um, what do we need the suit for? Are we going into any hazardous areas or...?

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I assume the baddies have more of that purple dust on hoof," Mossy said with a shrug as she slipped into one of the suits. "And I would rather have the protection of a proper gas mask."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-04-05 at 09:29 AM.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

After taking the time to wear the suit, you are about to open the new door when you hear some noise behind it. It seem somepony is getting close...

What do you do? You would have time to go hide in the basement or ambush him/her behind the door...

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Somepony is coming," she whispered to the team. "Lets ambush them."

Mossy pressed herself against the wall beside the door, ready to jump on anypony that came through.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-04-06 at 02:59 PM.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan digged into the floor, hiding underground, prepared to catch the new cammer by the legs, in Diamond Dog style!

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #674

Nessy gets into position, apprehensive about potentially hurting another pony. Again.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Roxan has to dig throught the stone staircase to get below the wooden floor. With Nessy and Mossy, one hidden inside the staicase entrance and the other against the wall, you are all ready to ambush who is coming.

The door lock open slowly before suddenly being pushed. You see a pony on yellow pony on the other side , covered in spot of indogo powder here and there. On his face their is a gas mask but the oxygen tanks are different then you own tanks. Yours are black, the same color of the gas mask. Their is ... red.

Worthy of note is a weapon she's carrying too. You would need a successful roll to realize its actually one of those pest control gun, carrying a gas of some sort.

She seem wary but strangely, she is looking at all direction, like she expect something to jump out the ceiling or behind him. You have the initiative and he is a easy target. What do you do?

(Im letting you ambusg him for free, no need to roll since Humble successfully got so high in his sneaky roll)

16. - Top - End - #676
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy squirmed uncomfortably in the suit while she listened to the soft clicking of the opening lock. Aprehension at the comming brawl dripped down the side of her face. She took the briefest moment to focus herself. No more broken backs. No more broken Ponies. She surged forward and reached out to grab the Pony's weapon and wrench it from their grasp.

Forceful:(4d3)[1][2][2][2](7) - 8 + 3 = 2
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-04-10 at 07:29 PM.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan hurry, and dig under the floor, on porpuse of grabbing his hind legs in zombie style!
    "Don't move." She will growl, this is mostly to intimiadte him into subnission.

Ooc:
    Forceful(?)
    (4d3)[1][1][3][2](7)-7

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #678

Nessy was uncomfortable by this aggression, but nevertheless rolled with it.

Don't worry, we're here to help. Just...don't do anything crazy, okay?

19. - Top - End - #679
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Mossy succced in disarming the masked pony. Roxan miss to appear below the pony but appear behind her. She didnt see it comding but the disarmed pony tripped on Roxan as it fall backward. It it its mask on the wall, breaking it and releasing a small could of purple could as it broke. As it broke, the pony inside pass out.

If you check for its vital, you notice they are stable and the pony is unconscious.

The corridor behind the door lis luxurious, leading to a beautiful set of wooden white stairs. On the other side, their is other set of doors. Further at the end of the hall, their is two large opening with giant opened doors.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy shivered at the sight of the indigo powder inside the Pony's mask. Who made this horrible stuff?

"Do you think the Ponies who attacked the mansion are under the effects of the powder?" she wondered aloud.

She turned to the passage before them.

"I'm not sure were to go. Maybe just upstairs, unless Nessy can sense Ponies behind one of the other doors?"

21. - Top - End - #681
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan has stayed half inside the floor.
    She shrugged. "Even if not, we can question somepony." She pulled herself out, not bothering to dust herself off, and just waited fkr confirmation fron Nessy.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #682

Nessy closed her eyes, attempting to concentrate on any other emotions she could sense.

Clever:

(3d4)[3][1][4](8)

23. - Top - End - #683
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Nessy cannot sense other ponies emotions that arent controlled like the one they took down on the first floor... They seem to be pattrolling and she realize they have to hide again as aanother one is getting closer to the large corridor in her patrol route.

Roxan smell A LOT of different ponies on this floor so its had to pinpoint one in general. However, its only on this floor...

You suddenly hear noise and voice from above... Its muffled but it's there. You cannot sense their emotion from the floor below though or smell them.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Titan in the Playground

"Too many ponies to smell... waf." She perked her ears. "we have to go!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Go where?," Mossy whispered. But she sensed the urgency in Roxan's voice and dashed over to the door on the opposite side of the hall, trying not to make too much noise. She wished she had paid more attention to the mansion's layout when they had first visited.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

On the door is a LARGE bathroom... Its a very large bubblebath, a fountain, a magical musicbox that makes soothing music constantly. You feel like you could just relax and forget all your worries. Their is even a scent sprayer, lavender sprayer who spray a constant smell in the room. The room is otherwise empty and you hear some noise in the hallway that soon go away, making it silent again.

However, from your urgency, Roxan, make a Quick roll to avoid being sprayed with the parfume spray. If you fail, your scent ability will be nullified for the duration of the episode.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan ran on four, with narrowed eyes. Her ears perked as she has noticed the danger - was it in time, or too late? she tried to roll away to the side.

Quick
    (4d3)[2][1][3][1](7)-5

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy thought the bathroom was almost absurdly clean and shinny. She felt like taking a bath here would just be soiling this polished room. Cautiously, she peaked out the door to see if anypony was still in the main hall.

"Up the stairs if its clear?" she asked.

OOC:
    Careful:(4d3)[2][1][1][2](6) - 8 + 2 = 0
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-05-02 at 05:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #689

Up the stairs. Nessy agreed, having stayed behind in the main hall

30. - Top - End - #690
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Up the stairs, Roxan can finally smell that Honey Breeze was here. The trail is faint however...

Their is a corridor with two ponies in full body suit talking to each others right before a closed door. They are distracted by their conversation, which seem to be about how much their load is going to sell or questionning where their boss is planning to go sell " that stuff "

Their is plants in the hall you can hide behind and doors on the side of the corridor