New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket shrug: " He is not lying. We dont have a way to defeat the thing. They were elusive about our questions, only asking us to find it and try to resolve the situation."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"Besides, its creator lost control of it," Astral said with a shrug. "If they had some failsafe for the control or destruction of the Golem, they likely would have used it. Our plan was to investigate, learn, and then employ some teamwork and brute force, as my friend put it."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-01-11 at 01:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

"Rage have costed me, my eyes... Rage shall give me them back, so I could pay an eye for eye." Ruby Lantern chanted, raising her right foreleg-under the sleeve something glowed red. Her shades glowed again.
    "Muuuuch better." she sighed.

Amber Lantern nodded. "Very well. I guess the risk of wasting time is bigger than the chance to torment deviant ponies right now..."
    he pulled out from his robes a map of Pragunicorn.

"I am not sure it is bigger, but I'll play along with the meany dragon."

"We have marked the sightings of the monster. First, it passed through streets and placed with a lot of citizens... where the regular forces, would limit themselves from using full force...." he has explained showing map with marks of an apple- like the one from the sketch they have found at the lab.

"Pfff... bunch of stinky softies. It was quite fun to crash a house on it's head at the Sisterhood Plaza. Though he escaped it somehow." Ruby interverned.

"Yes. And then he has escaped to the place with less citizens at this hour- the airship docks. We last seen it, breaking a watch tower- and then we lost him." Amber completed the story
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

It took some effort for Astral not to scowl when Amber mentioned tormenting deviant Ponies.

"We were intending to investigate the airship docks ourselves," Astral commented. It also took some effort for Astral to stop himself from saying "until you decided to harass and threaten us".

"So, let us proceed to the docks."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh: " Yeah, but first, Im going to rescue our Captain and bring her back to the ship. LOoks like she not safe there after all. I'll go back to the docks and the airship once shes safe. Wait for me at the airship, it shouldn't be long. "

6. - Top - End - #66
    Colossus in the Playground

If she has a safe to move... Xarzith half-whispered back to Rocket, somewhat alarmed that these...ponies can just will themselves out from injury.

They will definitely need to be in the presence of an antimagic field before they can fight these two. However Mocha did demonstrate a way their overwhelming power could be used against them. They'll have to be careful.

Let us do a proceeding.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket whisper back to Xarzith : " We need to bring back to the ship as soon as possible. Once shes better, I'll bring her back to the ship... or stay by her side until shes better. Of I was her, I would be sick of being taken hostage."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Mocha observed the situation for a moment, before levitating any remaining pieces of the crystal tree into her bag -- for research purposes, of course, and totally not to use against the Lanterns should they act out again.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    What should I roll to turn the crystal tree shards into an advantage?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Amber shrugged. 'You don't have to fear for your friend, we are going with you together, and nopony else from the law keeping and security forces, have to dare to endanger somepony "innocent". Also, you ARE cooperating with us. so why would we hurt her? We are, a bit harsher than most ponies you have met. But we are reasonable. We simply wanted your unquestionable coopeartion.... but it"s up to you."

Ruby growled. "I am NOT reasonable!" She argued as if, being reasonable was a bad thing.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #70

Am glad we agree on SOMETHING. Xarzith beamed in concurrence with Ruby.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I am thankful it is our decision," Astral said, to no pony in particular.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-01-19 at 01:50 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket growl: " You gus are NOT reasonnable in the least. Amber is right on this one. Maybe in yoru reasonning you think you are but I prefer stand guard of our friend. You ensued our complete cooperation but NOT our trust! "

On that, he fly quickly to the Life and Creation departement, trying to see if they can release their captain with some emergency healing or something. He will stand guard to her side if something happen. He is hoping she can at least recover slowly in their ship instead.

(I'll regroup with the others in my next post)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-21 at 02:01 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Rocket
    Spoiler
    Show

Chester lead the way, and somehow communicated with the animated doors and objects of the Life&Creation Department, and led him soon enough to the healing tubes room.

Soul Muse was already prepared for him. A bed with eight pony legs stood there with Staresh, sleeping soundly, looking well.
    "Another hour, would heal her completly... but she is ok to go. I am... just said... all.of this work... going to be thrown into the forbidden dark magic list."
    'Her name is Nappy."
    The bed barked shyly from Chester.

It took about ten minutes of hasten gallop and flight, to get to the Air Ship docks.

The streets are beautiful, and at least Astral would feel a shame, he can't admire the design and magic invested into it.
    The streets were empty, only from the windows of the tall buildings, pony-ish figures could be seen- probably locked inside from the terror, which their Defence Forces, failed to defend them from.
    The buildings themselves were painted in mundane colors of grey and white, and had mirror plates like random scales, mirroring and glowing from the Lantern Poles, which used as street lights.
    They were looking golden, with a glowing colorful crystal, each with other color of the harmony, making the street enlightened with Violet, pink, red, orange, blue and purple.

Turned over carts, abandoned grocery bags and other items, alongside with burn marks casted spells, silently tell of the failing soldiers, and the panickes citizens.

Right before the Air Ship docks, you can see the remains of Ruby Lantern and Amber Lantern against the Golem- ruined building, as if angry gigantic filly kicked it, holes at other building and the road.
    Ruby perked her ear. "I made most of the damage!" She beamed with pride.

Medical forces treating soldiers and citizens, carrying away to ambulances led by strong earth ponies.

The medics regocnized the Lanterns, and started to wishper to each other, looking hostile and scared.

Something on Amber and Ruby's right forelegs glew, pounding like hearts
    Both of them closed eyes with delight, humming as if they are getting a good massage.

The dock is a mess. Panicked looking soldiers and engineers trotting everywhere.

The Whinnlight finally on the ground, while hard working engineers almost finished the basic patches and fixes.
    Rainbow Quartz and the fillies greeted you.
    'You have no idea, what happened! A wierd looking pony trotted here, and after him..' she glared at the Lantern siblings.
    'They.. came."

"BOOM! Psheouw! Pow pow pow!" Mystery summarized.

(Rocket can join any moment he wish into the conversation)

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket thanks Soul Muse again... he secretly asked if it was alright to keep Nappy and how it react to... adult pony stuff before leaving. He snicker at Soul Muse embarassement but that was only to distract himself from the stress the Lanterns were giving him.

He put their captain on their ship, whith express order to have her rest until shes ready and guarded.

He fly back to his group and find them in the dock.

He could see the glowing forelegs and he landed, asking the lanterns in a cold tone: " Whats up with your glowing forelegs? "

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

A somber anger seized Astral's heart as he passed by the vacant streets and perforated buildings. It was further proof that the Lanterns were destructive zealots, even seeming to take pride in their terrible work. But even if these hellions were not present, he knew the Golem alone would be keeping all these Ponies indoors.

"And this occurred while we were taking the captain in for medical care?" Astral asked Rainbow Quartz as he glanced around. "Have you any idea where this strange Pony went?"

16. - Top - End - #76

Xarzith had to keep himself from growling at seeing the misery and destruction these two...monsters brought upon their fellow ponies. Injustice was one thing, but blatant and rampant abuse of power, that was intolerable. A special kind of evil. Even the dragons of this world possessed at least some virtue, his doppelganger in particular at least valued honesty.

These ponies not only relished in the destruction and misery they caused, but derived pleasure from it. He glanced over at the fearful ponies around him. Normally he would take some measure of pride in the fear of others, but it wasn't from him, and it was for all the wrong reasons. He wanted to say something, to comfort them that they had a plan to take these monsters out.

Still, he had a theory. The golem would prove to be more helpful than they could anticipate. This pony. Referring to the golem, but those with no knowledge of the golem might not recognize it as such. Was it doing a thing?

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Rocket
    Show

Soul Muse nodded at his request of keeping Nappy. She squeaked and blushed at his question. 'I.. ehh.. never tried.. eh..." she giggled from the embaressment.

Rainbow Quartz hurried to Staresh's side. "Is she ok?" She checked her pulses. "I... I'll take her inside." Quartz looked weary and worried. "And I am sorry. We were sort of trying to fix ship.. things went numb again."
    The fillies added with enthusiasm.
    "And we had to take cover from all the-'
    Mystery stood on her hind legs. 'Boooom! Pow pow! Psheeeshewowo!!!"

"And yes.. it started few minutes after you have left. It was good fortune Staresh wasn't here..." Rainbow Quartz nodded and with weirded out expriession led Nappy and Staresh into the ship.

Ruby seemed to hum from Rocket's reaction.
    Amber smiled. "We are just having dinner. Nothing for you, to worry about."

Mystery eagerly has answered Xazrith's question. "Well.. sort of. He... like.. radiated with energy, but.. only..eh.. backward? And made wrong sub sonic voice, which hurt my ears.. ouch. When he did that... He suddenly looked angry or something? And then he galloped into the collapsing Watch Tower over there. Nopony checked those ruins yet.'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Thank you Mystery, you are an observant little filly," Astral said, affectionately patting her head. He then trotted over to the aforementioned ruins to begin investigating, methodically picking over the pieces of the building.

Careful: (4d3-6)[1][2][1][1](5) = -1
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-02-02 at 10:25 PM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Spoiler: Soul Muse
    Show
    He smile at her embarassement. He shake his head: " Then you didn't think things throught. Its a bit embarassing as a scientific. Not everything should be alive if you ask me. But don't worry, Im sure Nappy would have its place on our ship infirmary. "

Rocket snort at that answer from Amber. He tell Mystery: " Mystery, go in our infirmary. Somepony here need your special TLC only you can provide. "

He hugs her before she goes.. and only after she goes away, he go look into thr ruins with Astral

OCC: Should I roll something?
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-03 at 11:19 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80

No, not an antimagic field, it was absorbing it? Possibly. Interesting, Xarzith mentally mused.

He took the opportunity to slink away into the shadows. He wanted to hopefully meet the golem first, possibly interact with it. The creature was clearly not mindless, and possibly afraid. When everyone was distracted, he nimbly moved away and attempted to scout ahead without anyone noticing.

(4d3)[2][3][2][1](8) 3
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-02-06 at 03:57 AM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seing that Astral was doing somthing dangerous, Rocket grab him quicly and give some space between him and the ruins:

" Careful, the whole thing could fall on you!"

OCC: Using my Quick Aspect to make Astral take a step back. This will had my stronger aspect to my roll so +3
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-02-07 at 01:04 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Xazrith
    Spoiler
    Show

In all the chaos around, even a dragon could slip away out of notice.
    The luck smile to him- he find hoof prints. Muddy hoof prints and way too big for normal ponies- also the prints were so deep, and cracked the stone floor- if this is a pony, than he weight as wagon and maybe more.
    The hoof prints dissapear into a ruins- but with a bit of creativty and determination, you manage to clear the way.

The floor is completly shattered, it's a huge hole leading to sewers.

The rest
    Spoiler
    Show

Astral starting to search the ruins, but it isn't a very safe place. Luckily for him, Rocket watched his back- the moment Chester felt something off and barked, Rocket flew and grabbed Astral rolling with him, under the crumbling ruins.
    A clap of hooves is heard behind them. 'Bravo! Such a show! And for free? This day even getting better. hahaha."
    As you turn around to look, you see another blue coated pony wearing long coat, and looking almost identical to Amber Lantern, beside his orange mane and his sunglasses glowed with orange instead of yellow.
    An arrogant yet friendly smile on his face.

"Topaz Lantern?!" Ruby Lantern hissed, enraged. 'You traitor! How dare you come back here?!" She stomped.

"Howdid you pass through the borders and the guard?" Amber Lantern has asked with narrowed eyes.
    Topaz Lantern laughed heartfully. "Traitor? Me? I am merely a buisness pony. On the other hoof, Look what YOU did." He motioned toward the ruins. "Isn't ruining State's property and terrifing soldiers and citizens alike, consider a treachery?"

Ruby Lantern growled.:'It's all authorized by the Magic Council."

'Of course. How convient. Destruction and terror is a little price, to statisfy their greed to secure their seats.' Topaz chuckled.

"HOW?" Amber Lantern hissed.
    Topaz chuckled and motioned around-
    Most ponies around held wrapped gifts, their pupils glowed in orange, and they looked hypnotized.
    "Everypony has a price." Topaz winked.
    "Anyway, as much as I enjoy to taunt you two.. I came here to make a deal with the heroes of the day." He turned to them with a sly smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket make sure Astral is ok before turning back to the newcomer: " Well Im listening. Just don't scramble with our brains like those ponies with gifts though."

24. - Top - End - #84

Though he thought about going back towards the group and informing them of what he found, he figured now would be the best time to possibly locate and contact the golem, without any risk of the Lanterns' intervention. It was risky. Dangerous, even, but if he could prove his peaceful intent, then maybe, just maybe the golem could be reasoned with, as it didn't seem to be acting mindlessly.

As such he followed the tracks and hopped down into the sewers, continuing to try and track the golem and hopefully find it before anyone else could.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The Lanterns already taxing his nerves, Astral prodded perhaps a bit too forcefully into the ruined watch tower. There was a snap, a shower of debris and a sudden jolt as Rocket snatched Astral out of harms way.

"Thank you, I'll be fine," he murmured, annoyed at the growing count of things he had broken. A stubborn part of him born on the rock farm wanted to march back into the ruins.

Reluctantly, Astral turned away from the investigation and followed Rocket to the Lanterns. He considered this new arrival, Topaz, and wondered what treason they had commuted to earn the ire of the other Lanterns. Perhaps he was a potential ally? Astral glanced at the hypnotized Ponies on the docks, and reasoned any deal with Topaz was a desperate option.

"Wonders, an offer and not an ultimatum backed by threat," Astral began sarcastically. " In any case, what do you want? We are busy with an investigation and only because we are cooperating with these fine Ponies." He indicated Ruby and Amber.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Xazrith
    Spoiler
    Show

The sewers of Pragunicorn smell like dead witch in barrel of rotten frog eyes preserved in oil snake.

The stench was almost magical. And maybe more than almost. The water of the sewers glowed in the darkness with foul acidic green and yellow- Xazrith can't be sure what safe to step on, or even to breath. He can see six eyed and six legged rat big as dog, swimming happily in the canal, with empty vials and shattered crystals flaoating around. There is sort of dry "banks" to the sides of the canal. The hoofsteps dissapear into the canal. Trackfinding now.would be.more.. challenging. .

Topaz laughed.
    "Scramble their brains?? Hahaha. No way. I merely offered them to exprience their dreams, in exchange of letting me do my buisness in quite. It's not like I could buy such pure hearted heroes like you lot."
    He flipped a coin, and you could see a reflection in it.

Astral Gleam
    Spoiler
    Show

You see yourself, on improved version of the Whinelight. This is practicly a flying wonder of university, dedicated to study the multiverse, with dozens of students eager to learn. And all lf this- is YOUR work.

Rocket blast
    Spoiler
    Show

"Rocket Blast!"
    "Rocket Blast!"
    "Rocket Blast!"
    The crowd demand in roars.
    Well, if the crowd demand, you obliged to give it to them. Aren't you?
    You fly into the stadium alongside six beatiful, strong and intelegent pegasi mares,
    All of you wear uniforms of your design, and building the formation of your cutie mark.

"CHEER ON ROCKET BLAST AND THE ROCKET ANGELS!" The anouncer yell was muffled with the roars of the crowd.

Cafee Mocha
    Spoiler
    Show

Honestly.. couldn't of something she might dream about.. but feel free to describe it

Topaz shoved the coin into his pocket. He winked.

Ruby growled. 'Don't trust him! He is a crook!"
    Topaz sighed. "Hush, dear sister, even the free market gor rules. Let me say my offer, and IF you got something better to offer- go ahead. Though, I'v got a feeling, that they got few complains on your customer service."

Ruby exposed her teeth growling like a dog.

Topaz putted off his sunglasses, and orange beam came out from his eyes- creating a map in his forelegs.
    "I merely want to direct you to find the golem." He said and covered his eyes again.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The sight was beautiful, a culmination of everything Astrla had come to love. It was also a lie, devoid of the hard work and struggle which would be needed to reach it, toil that his parents had taught an appreciation for. Still, he was slightly reluctant to see the coin vanish into Topaz's pocket.

"It is my hope you are offering this for the sake of preventing further destruction to this town," Astral began. "But nothing is free, least of all knowledge. What do you want?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-02-12 at 01:45 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88

Xarzith wrinkled his nose as the smell offended his draconic senses. Obviously, after all this was a sewer, but surely all this magic mixed together could come up with something far less putrid, though he imagined some poison dragons would be more than happy here, plus a golem probably would not have a sense of smell, and thus protected. Still, he had a job to do.

Steeling his resolve, he looked through the canal of putrid and possibly radioactive fluid, taking note of the disturbances, and how the flotsam was collected upon the surface. If something large, heavy, and pony-shaped moved through there recently, much of the scum should have been displaced, collecting on the edges or even piling up. Knowing what to look for, Xarzith used this to track the golem's movements.

Clever
    (4d3)[1][1][3][2](7) 1
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-02-12 at 10:54 PM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket have a stupid smile for a moment... before shaking his head angrily: " NO! At least I would have name them my " stars " or something. I have better imagination then that! "

He shake his head one last time, blink: " Ok, it's over... Well that was pleasantly weird. "

He turn to the new pony, point a hoof at him: " Dont do that again. I being lost in such dream for enough time. And if its one thing I learned is that the perfect life is impossible. Even fame have it's downside. "

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

"You see?!" Amber hissed. "You can't trust him! He is selfish, manipulator, thief and a liar!"
    "Hey!" Topaz for once looked angry.
    "I may be many things, but I am NOT thief NOR liar! I am just a buisness pony, trying to make living, you know? Thievery and deception, just doesn't pay off on the long run. No need to pollute my reputation like that! So if you have nothing to say- shut up!"

Ruby barked. "You tried to sell our mother! YOUR mother!"

Topaz rolled his eyes. "And your point?"
    Ruby just growled.

He turned back to Rocket chuckling and shurgged. "Do you have any idea just how big is the market for souls like your?! I had at least to try to buy you. Beside, I did nothing but advertising my products! Is that so wrong?!"

To Astral Gleam he smiled.
    "Well, here a wise pony! So rare... believe me. Very well... my price is simple- a copy of the blueprints of your lovely ship." He paused letting the outragouse offer to sink in.
    'Before you say no, let me give you piece of information for free(!); I already sold the wereabouts of the golem, to the changling spies which lurk in this city. They are already down there... tracking the golem down."

Xazrith
    Spoiler
    Show

You know what to look for- but it's still not an easy task with so many distracting (and gross) sights and smells. But as you going (or flying?) You notice a strange thing at the corner of your eye, at turn on left- you getting closer to take a look-
    A living geltaniouse cube, a bit oozing because the walls of the sewers a bit too small, for the jelly-ish being. Random objects floating and slowly digested within it; crystal shrads, broken vials, coins, dead critters, and bones of what hopefully is pony sized rats.

. It glows with shfiting colors of crimaon, dark purple and blue- maybe expressing pain?
    You can't miss in the middle of the cube a huge hole penerating ot from both sides, at general form of a tall pony.
    The cube vibrating toward you.

------
    My previouse Avater