New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1404
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Mossy was taken aback by Roxan's violent reaction. She wanted to help her friend, but she didn't fully understand why she was so angry and, per Rocket and Nessy's wishes, the focus now was the mission.

"Soul Solo and Lively Jive were both members of the Conservatory," Mossy pointed out. "I expect they were both involved in the festival as well. Soul Solo was even supposed to be a headliner, from what I recall." She turned to Rocket.

"I'm, not very musical. And I expect there will be plenty of musicians hanging around the Batty Pegasus to lure our target."

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket write down: " We might need to split up. We should have something to communicate with each others. Maybe even fireworks to warn if we found the Minicore if we split up?"

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Colossus in the Playground

Evanescent looked at the note. I like your idea, Rocket, but...I don't trust myself around any musical instrument more complex than a snare drum, and I know I can't sing. Maybe we should get to the conservatory. Talk to ponies and figure out if there's any connection, that might narrow down who the next target might be.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan gotten out from the tunnel of enraged digging. She panted heavily, wrapping her hands, looking bitter and silent.
    "Let's just go and figure out on the way there. It's not like any of you care about yourselves. So let's just do whatever.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

With something of a plan, you climbed the stairs back up to Chordfield, squinting in the late morning light. The conservatory was easy to locate: the brilliant, polished domes of its largest concert halls visibly from much of town. You took a street that bordered the beginnings of downtown and suburbia which branched off onto the conservatory campus.

It was already quite busy. Quite a few ponies dashed through the parks, large instrument cases strapped to their back. Some less hurried students chatted on benches or under trees. Muffled music blasted from every performance hall and building, filling the campus with a melodious cacophony.

"That's were me and Roxan originally met Dr. Tune," Mossy said, pointing out a small brick building labeled "administration".

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Wordlessly with a grim expriession Roxan has entered.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket seem a bit confused, write down: " We are here to see if their is link between the victims? Or if we can convince a vocalist to come to the Batty Pegasus? "

8. - Top - End - #1058

Evanescent looked puzzled for a moment, thinking before shaking her head at Rocket's note. We shouldn't need to convince anypony. After all, the Batty Pegasus is already popular among musicians. Finding a link would probably be the most important part, then seeing who knows about them. Also see if anypony has any...you know. Jewelry. Connected with the minicores, because it can indicate a link.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"So... should we just split up and ask around?" Mossy asked, glancing at Rocket and Nessy. "Maybe look for those who know Soul Solo and Lively Jive personally?" She looked over at Roxan stomping off towards the administration building.

Roxan entered the administration building, finding it quite a bit busier than when she last visited. Ponies were milling around in the office, some rushing behind the front desk with folders in their hooves. You could pick out the familiar face and tweed jacket of Dr. Tune ho perked up when he noticed Roxan entered

"Oh, I didn't think I'd see you back so soon," she said, weaving though the thin crowd to Roxan. "What are you here for? And where are your companions?"

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket take a deep breath, write down something: " I'll follow Nessy lead. I cant question well like this. "

11. - Top - End - #1061

Anypony who knows them personally would be welcome, as well. Bonus points if they were with them at the bar. Anyways, uh...was that Roxan storming off just now? Should we be worried? Or is this a 'I need a few minutes alone' things? She knows where we're going, so we'll rendezvous at the conservatory, anyways.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I feel like I deeply offended Roxan," Mossy said, biting her lip. "I know we said we were going to focus on the mission but, I want to make things right."

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Titan in the Playground

"I am tired" Roxan say with a dangerouse tone, less the usual jovial puppy girl, and more of a houd kind of tone.

"I failed too much idiots. Did you notice demons, or ponies with collars?" She frown and stand tall to overshadow him

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket write as quickly as he can when Roxan storm off: " We should be worried about Roxan. This is very rare but when she's in bad mood like this, she might take it out on others. Growling and such. She wont be subtle either and we dont want to create a panic."

15. - Top - End - #1065

Evanescent frowned, unsure about how to handle this. Bringing the whole group might cause problems and she was already stressed out, plus she wouldn't respond well to seeing either her, or Mossy just yet. Rocket, can you go find Roxan? I think she'll listen to you. If she needs some more time, we're not in any rush. We'll rendevous at the Conservatory.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Part of Mossy was glad Nessy had sent Rocket to pacify Roxan. Another part of her felt a little ashamed being afraid to make peace with a friend.

"I have a hard time imagining sweet Roxan being scary," Mossy said, reading Rocket's note. "Well, should we begin our investigation in the meantime Nessy?"

A breath was taken in by the room. Dr. Tone took a step back and a number of the other ponies in the office paused, looking over at the rather aggressive diamond dog.

"Demons? Collars?" Dr. Tone stuttered. "We haven't had sightings of strange creatures reported. As for collars, could you be more specific? I don't think I've seen any of my students wearing them but honestly the younger generation's fashions are beyond me."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2019-11-29 at 10:15 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan slam the the desk with frusration.
    "Then hurry and check. Bigger and meaner things then me are coming. Be useful, and I mught be able to stop them.'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Roxan slam the the desk with frusration.
    "Then hurry and check. Bigger and meaner things then me are coming. Be useful, and I mught be able to stop them.'
    Rocket fly in a hurry and get Roxan by the collar off the counter. He gives her a disapprouving stare before writting down: " Forgive her. She's angry about something else and confused. "

He write down and show it to ROxan: " You calm down or return to the group and stay quiet. Being angry will NOT be productive. Return to the ship if you dont wanna help."

He look at Roxan and point the door. Looks like this investigation will be going nowhere.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan "Let me do my job, and you can martyr yourdelf somewhere else. How about that?" She growl

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Roxan "Let me do my job, and you can martyr yourdelf somewhere else. How about that?" She growl
    Rocket write down: " You'll just create a panic! All your issues with me is interfering with your work! You are to either go back to the ship or follow Nessy order. Unless you want us to go brawl outside, so I can show you who is the top dog here? "

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

"It's not about who the boss! I don't care about those stuff,! Waff! I can't trust you keeping yourswlf safe! I can't trust Nessy! This mission fall soleky on me now! Sure, you can beat me, maybe. I dont care! I cant play around anymore! I have lost your sister, and now lost your voice! I can't handle this guil
    t anymore! So if few ponies will oanic- I dont give a waff!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket write down: " NO! You only harming yourself and the mission! Remember the principles of Harmony! Honesty is one of them, so is Loyalty! By acting on your own, it mean you dont trust us. Trust is gained in time with proofs. And I thought I could trust you in following those principle, same as the higher ups. But if you are to act like this, I am your still your captain and I'll make you be confided to the quarters for the rest of this mission. So start being a team member and act like it! I cant write down forever, you are making me waste paper! So I wont repeat myself again! "

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan growl enraged and is about to punch Rocket, but stop herself, and sigh with a defeat.
    "Fine. Have it your way. But I will be watching you closely, and stop you from hurting yourself if needed, harmony fleet or not."

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Roxan growl enraged and is about to punch Rocket, but stop herself, and sigh with a defeat.
    "Fine. Have it your way. But I will be watching you closely, and stop you from hurting yourself if needed, harmony fleet or not."
    Rocket nods in approuval, write down: " Good! "

He turn back to the clerk: " Sorry about the disturbance. Do you know about (names of victimes)? We would like to know if they hang together or if their is a link between them within the Conservatory we dont know about. Were they rival for the same position for exemple? "

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Dr. Tone took another couple steps back when Roxan slammed the desk. Most of the other ponies in the office quickly left the room. When Rocket went to give his note to Dr. Tone, the Dr. looked at him blankly, plainly confused. He glanced at it, then up at Rocket and Roxan.

"I am going to request you leave," Dr. Tone said, some of the other ponies behind him nodding. "At least until your friend here can control her temper."

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

"You pooonies are in danger. We have no time to play mommy with you." She growled.
    After a stern look from Rocket.
    "Fine! Go snuggle them, until they are useful!" And went out with a door slam

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh of relief, show the paper with his question again once Roxan is gone. He is doing the puppy eyes too in supplication.

28. - Top - End - #1078

Let's go. Evanescent nods, trotting towards the Conservatory.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I do hope she will be alright," Dr. Tone said, taking the note from Roxan. The other ponies in the office began to disperse, returning to their hectic business.

"Soul Solo and Lively Jive are some of are star pupils," he went on to explain. "They were going to be part of the two biggest shows in the festival. Really, if there are two performers the festival can't do without, it's them. As for how they regarded each other, I'm less familiar but I do think they were friends, or at least on good terms. There might have been some good-natured rivalry, but I don't really know."

Mossy and Nessy began asking around, trying to catch the attention of passing students to ask about Soul Solo and Lively Jive. Not everypony knew them personally, but everypony had heard of them. They were the stars of the Conservatroy, Soul Solo especially, and were known for their virtuosity.

In your search you saw a very angry looking Roxan storming out of the administration building. Whether you went to console her was your choice.

Eventually, you found a mare in a beret enjoying a sandwich who introduced herself as Carefree Melody.

"Of course I know them," she exclaimed with a chuckle when asked about Soul Solo and Lively Jive. "I go out for drinks with them all the time. The Batty Pegasus, best club in town. Why are you looking for them?"

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile, Roxan looked for a way to get to the roof.
    Maybe she will see something from there?

------
    My previouse Avater