New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1404
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"There is nothing to talk about. I lost control, I regained it. Everything is fine." Roxan, say forcing herself not to growl.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket write down: Im not surprised. I heard Generosity kingdom citizen love to help out. I heard they are main rival of Honesty kingdo in term of producing goods for all Kingdom.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Plenty of Ponies were eager and willing to rise to the defense of the community," Mossy told Evanescent with a shrug. "I guess some see these modern cities and police forces the same way? Besides, I get the sense the Harmony Fleet it quite popular among the Kingdoms. Perhaps less so to those of the Kingdom of Kindness."

She then turned to Roxan.

"There is tension and struggle in your words. Please, tell us what you need to say. We are here to listen."

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket write down: I gave up reasonning with her.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

"We have no time for childish dramas. I promise to be a good doggy from now on, I am sorry. I am over it.' Roxan sigh with a groan.
    "Slowly, I a getting used to see how my friends destory themselves. Dwelling in that, won't help this city."

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy sighed. She didn't entirely believe Roxan, but sensed that pushing the issue now would do more harm than good. "Very well. We can talk about this later. Shall we tell Crystal our plan and prepare for the stakeout?"

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't trust ponies too eager to submit to so-called 'authority' figures. You can't tell what their interests or motivations are. Kindnessians were anarchists, so Crystal's attitude was naturally off-putting to him. We'll tell him that he is bait, and he should go to the Batty Pegasus, then leave alone, for home. He needs to know nothing else.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh, write down: Nessy, the reason the Changelings didnt try to invade the Kingdom of Generosity must have a reason right? They are well informed in general and recognize egocentrical behavior better then any other Kingdom. They have like a sixth sense against it. Dont be too cautious.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan with a forced smile.
    "Well, we don't have enough info. As Harmony fleet soliders, risking trust someone, sound as part of our job, rather then failing for fearing to trust a potential friend.'

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy paused and bit her lip. She wasn't sure about Rocket's conclusion concerning who the Changelings sought to invade, and how it would be received.

"I believe you are being overly cautious," she said at last. "I believe we can trust Crystal in this manner. Besides, your unique empathic sense could help us determine if he has ulterior motives."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-01-07 at 01:53 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan just nodded, understanding, that she should stay put for a while.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1122

The changelings attacked us because our Kingdom and their wretched hive have a history. Evanescent replied. Literally any kingdom would have fallen to the Black Swarm. If anything, more centralized Kingdoms would have fallen, faster, especially if their chains-of-command were infiltrated.

Her teammates' lack of concern for Crystal's motives did make Evanescent pause for a moment, second-guessing her own suspicions, wondering if it's just culture-shock. Hmm, alright, if you say so. Let's fill Crystal in on the plan.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan has tilted her head and perked her ear at Evanscent reffering to herself as part of 'us" of the Kindness Kingdom.
    Was it denial?
    Or she simply ignored the dark truth?

She opened her mouth to say something, but realized she didn't really had what to say.
    So she just looked at Evensacent, trying to figure how is she handling this.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy nodded and trotted back over to Crystal Clear who had stood by patiently while the crew talked in private.

"My apologies, thank you for waiting," she began. "As for the plan, all we need you to do is go out to the Batty Pegasus tonight. Enjoy yourself, and then leave alone for your home. We'll be around on your walk back, ready to spring into action should anything happen. You'll be safe, I'll make sure of that."

"I see," Crystal said, nodding. "Then you shall find me tonight at the Batty Pegasus. I will do my best to enjoy that boisterous establishment. If there is nothing else, I must be off. Good luck on your investigation." With that, he straightened his bow tie and trotted off to some other campus music hall.

"Well, the trap is set," Mossy said, turning back to the crew. "What should we do for the rest of the day?"

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket know the answer to that. He write down: Get some ear plugs and sleep. Last night proven we need them. We need to be in our best shape tonight. Some of us are getting grumpy and impatient as well, might be part because of lack of sleep.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-01-10 at 05:31 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1126

Well, what ever we want. However I think we should get lunch, and talk out our current issues.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan said.
    "I am tired. I'll take a nap."

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket agrees, write down: " A nap and snack sound good. We didnt stop all day. I heard of a good place to go if you want to have good meal. They even have some meat for Roxan if she want to."

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

It wasn't want Roxan had in mind, but she didn't had the energy to argue, she just nodded wearily.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

On Rocket's suggestion, you found a small cafe that served various wraps, including chicken ones. Chicken, it seemed, was a staple of Bat Pony cuisine. You got your food and sat down in a comfortable booth, a springy tune playing on the cafe's speakers.

Mossy sipped her water and looked over at Roxan. She wanted to help her friend, but worried she had been pushing her too hard to out her feelings. Another subject then, for now at least.

"I have been thinking about that Bat Pony we rescued, Kazakar," she began. "What are your sense of him?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-01-12 at 04:07 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan ate the chicken with vigor. Meat was rare in the pony lands.
    "Crazy. I don't like him'

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1132

It is very weird that we just happened to find him. Evanescent admitted, in between bites of her sandwich, and drinks from her chocolate milk. But I get the sense he was experimented upon, likely to find ways to, you know. Take ponies' magic without them realizing that they lost a competition.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Turns out Rocket had some fans in this restaurant. He sit down and the crew was offered free food if he would signs ortographs for the staff and clients. Rocket obliged.

Of course, he warned them he couldnt speak via writing. Some of them doubted he was the real deal but someone had a collection card of him, proving he did look exactly like him. It helped the few sceptics in getting in line to have their autographs.

Rocket found out he couldnt eat in this state! He waited for finally have a break to go drink a vegetable juice in the bathroom throught his nose. A talent he had picked up gooofing up when he was young. It was still super weird and he didnt want anyone to realize he could do that. He almost chocked a couple of time too.

This was a temporary solution at best... they would need to find a hospital after this but he didnt want to worry his teamates.

When he is finally back at the table, he look exhausted. He warm them he is going to the ship first and get some rest...

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan look away from Rocket. "I'll find somewhere around here, to rest."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

You finished up your meal and managed to wriggle your way out of the cafe past Rocket's fans. Marching up to the Whinnylight, you retreated to your personal quarters and collapsed into bed for some much needed sleep.

When Clever Plan came by to shake you all awake, it was already the evening. Yawning and wiping your eyes, you began making your way down to Ankhera and the Batty Pegasus. The bat pony town was already bustling with nightlife in the soft blue glow. Outside the Batty Pegasus, you saw Crystal Clear hesitantly entering the booming, laughing restaurant.

"Where should we position ourselves?" Mossy asked, turning to Rocket and the rest of the team as a whole. "I want to make sure nothing happens to Crystal."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-01-15 at 09:49 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1136

We should split into teams of two. Evanescent said, having foregone sleep entirely. There were bags under her eyes, and she was visibly staggering, but she was otherwise seemingly alert. Roxan and Mossy, you stay outside. Make a few sorties in the surrounding area, and see if you can't find anything unusual, but don't let the entrance to the Batty Pegasus be out-of-sight for any longer than it needs to. Roxan, you'll be needed to track down his scent in case he moves out-of-sight.

Me and Rocket will go inside. Make sure nothing unusual happens inside. After he leaves, we'll shadow him.

Once he leaves, Roxan and Mossy, you need to shadow him too, but remain parallel to him. Walk along the other side of the street, stick to the rooftops if you have to. Use this signal to confirm visual confirmation with the other group.
    Evanescent held a foreleg out, her elbow bent at a 90 degree angle.

Roxan, you will have the bell. Once we start hearing strange music, regroup to Crystal's immediate position, and ring the bell to nullify its effects. After which me and Mossy will relocate Crystal to the ship for safety, and you and Roxan will go and pursue the music at its source. Since they will likely attempt to use music again, Roxan will continue to hold the bell, and use it as necessary. Me and Mossy will attempt to reinforce you, however be prepared to subdue any suspects on your own.

Any questions?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2020-01-15 at 11:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket write down: " I have nothing against your plan... but you REALLY need some sleep! Is being the leader more stressful then you thought? In any case, you better fuel yourself on moka coffees. No falling asleep, got it? "

He smile, trying to look playful.

28. - Top - End - #1138

Eh, not anymore than having a half-finished project, the night before the due date. Nessy gave Rocket a weary smile as she read his note, taking his advice and drinking the coffee. This shouldn't take more than a few hours anyways.

I will try to make contact with Crystal, briefly. There is a not-zero chance the music is magical, and tuned to a very specific pony, so we can't hear it. So when he starts hearing the noise, he'll signal us.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy nodded and headed off to being circling the streets adjacent to the Batty Pegasus, keeping her eyes and ears peeled.

Ankhera was bustling, the nightlife of the batpony town as vibrant as ever. Music from street performers filled the cavern over the dull roar of chat and laughter from the crowd. With so much going on, it would be difficult to pick anyone specific out.

OOC: igordragonian, feel free to describe how Roxan is scouting the city along with an appropriate roll to find suspicious stuff.

Rocket and Nessy squeezed into the crowded Batty Pegasus. The tables and bar were packed but there were still a few seats available. On stage, an all trombone band was blasting out a jaunty, syncopated tune. You noticed Crystal sitting at the bar, drinking a glass of water.

OOC: Emmer and Ing, feel free to make a roll to notice suspicious stuff going down at the restaurant.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan using her diamond dogs instincts, using cofee radiated crystals to stay sharp.

====

using fate point to activate being a diamond dog

Careful is 1
    so
    3?
    (4d3)[1][1][2][2](6)-5

------
    My previouse Avater