New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1404
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

"You don't have to forgive him. He need to earn it." Roxan said.
    ""But, support him. Not for him- but for yourself."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Well, you were trying to help. Despite her tiredness, Nessy was no less sincere. And you learned teamwork. More importantly, the show can go on.

Mossy, can you take me back to the ship? I feel like I just did four all-nighters.
    She walked over to Mossy. Tell the press I am not available for comment. She says, before falling unconscious on her side, soft snoring heard from the 'earth pony.'
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Yes, teamwork," Kazakar said with a sigh. "Regrettably, not a trait us sorcerers are known for."

"Not my fault ponies get all squeamish about my diet," Morakrut grumbled as she hopped onto Kazakar's back.

"In time my friend, in time," Kazakar said, brushing a hoof against Morakrut. "Our task is complicated."

Some of the police were now sweeping the area and came over when they saw you. Morakrut leap off Kazakar's back and disappeared into the shadows.

Inspiring bit his lip and Mushy shook her head.

"Well, I can think of one way her can start earning my trust back," she said, lightly bonking Inspiring with her spoon before pointing it out the door. "Go. Follow Roxan, and turn yourself in."

Inspiring opened his mouth to say something, looked between Mushy and Roxan, then hung his head and followed Roxan out.

"Oh course, you're overdue for some rest," Mossy said as she adjusted Nessy on her back. She began carefully trotting back to the Whinnylight, avoiding worried glances and brushing past anypony who tried to stop her. Marching through the humming Chordfield night, she reached the Whinnylight and carried Nessy into her room.

Mossy slipped Nessy into her bed and gently tucked the earth pony in.

"Sleep well," she whispered. As Mossy turned to go, she saw the haphazard pile of papers on Nessy's desk. She saw the paper on Changelings, blotted out with word no. Mossy shivered, a tightness building up inside her. Quickly, she turned off the light and ran to her room, telling herself she just had to spore.

The rest of the night wrapped of fairly quietly. After the police confirmed with Kazakar that the danger was passed, they arrested Inspiring Cry, got Roxan to a paramedic, and got Rocket a curse-breaker. Once Roxan's leg was tended to and Rocket's mouth unglued, you all returned to the ship for some well-deserved and well-needed rest.

Come morning, you all w ere invited to a meeting with Mayor Sharp Spectacles. It was apparent that both Soul Solo and Lively Jive had fully recovered, their energy returning to them as though nothing had happened and their voices as good as new. The Chordfield Conservatory music festival was saved. Of course there was still the massive hole in scheduling and planning caused by Inspiring Cry's scheming and later arrest. But, the show must go on, and Sharp Spectacles was confident that the city would be able to prepare for the festival in time.

By the time you were done with the meeting and Clever Plan had finished swapping and filing documents with the Chordfield Mayor's office, you were ready to board the Whinnylight. But, on the ramp up to the ship, you were intercepted by Soul Solo, Lively Jive, and a host of other ponies from the Conservatory. There were plans for a party down at the Batty Pegasus, you were the guests of honor, and "no" was not an acceptable answer.

Within the purple glow of the restaurant, you sat down to a couple hours of revelry. Fine food poured out of the kitchens like a cornucopia. Good drink flowed into your glasses like rain onto the field. You shared stories of your adventures with a captive audience. Kazakar came in at one point, to quietly share in the celebration. Everypony from the Conservatory put on a performance. Soul Solo was pushed on stage and, slightly flustered, she proceeded to give the group a song. It was a song about laughter and good times, about the dark times that came in between, and about the other side. It was the most beautiful thing you had ever heard.

By the time you remembered the Whinnylight, it was late in the evening. Clever Plan welcomed you back to the ship, shaking her head and preparing to brief you on the ship's next mission...

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Finding your own voice

Since you left the Kingdom of Laughter, Rocket had being given a mask that covered his mouth and nose. A mouse and noise was drawn over the mask and it was magically responding to Rocket thought and spoke in its place. It was even allowing him to breath more normally and eatt food again so it had being very useful!

But... the mask didnt allow him to speak, the curse couldnt be lifted on that part...

That and the mask had a big silly moustache and big lips on it. True to the Kingdom of Laughter nature you all suppose but it made Rocket harder to be taken seriously.

You all being requested to assist a meeting for your next mission. Clever Plan is there and speaking for Rocket who just stay there, silent:

" I heard the last few days were stressful for everybody. Do you wanna talk about it before I explain to you what arewe going to do next? "

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan just sat at the corner, treating her crystals.
    She just shook her head.
    "There is nothing to talk about. We did our job. That it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1206

Something's clearly bothered you, Roxan. While I don't know what's so wrong with saying what I really am, I mean to the best of my knowledge the Six Kingdoms have never had conflicts with the Hippogriffs, I think... She thinks the best way to say it. You probably feel like your point-of-view was disregarded. Making you feel...dejected.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"You are in a safe place," Mossy told Roxan gently. "Speak what's on your mind. We can discuss whatever you feel you need to."

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

"Am I?' Roxan looked at Rocket.
    "One wrong, and I will sent away. We are a military unit, are we not? I had my emotional outburst, and I am sorry. I am a good dog now.'

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket write down something that Clever says outloud: " I wish I could explain more but Wind Rider and the Cabal are having political influence war and we are struck in the middle, all of us. I hate secrets, politics and complicated stuff like that. I wanna believe in each member of this crew however. I am your captain, you are my crew... but I want our bonds to go deeper then that. That is how we could maintain afloat and fight back against there influence. I didn't blame you guys even when my sister was kidnapped and I still wont. This was as much a failure of my part BUT the important part is that we are going to find a solution together. We will have our success and our failure together. "

Clever look at Rocket and the crew, looking a tad surprised. Seem like she isn't sure what is going on. Rocket write something else:

" But for now, we need to find a cure for my lack of voice. And quickly, before the news spread. We can pretend I have a cold with a cold extinction but this wont last. Fortunatly, I think their might be a solution toward this problem in the Kingdom of Magic. "

(did we visit that Kingdom yet?)

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"If there is a solution, it is in the Kingdom of Magic, or in the hooves of the Cabal," Mossy observed. "Though I have faith the doctors of the Kingdom will be more than capable of lifting this curse. They work wonders."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-04-10 at 08:00 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1211

Evanescent thinks of many reasons this could backfire. The Kingdom of Magic not having any cures, attention being given due to Rocket having been cursed with what will probably be recognized as a Cabal Astra spell. It's a good as lead as any. She said.

Though...I would still like to know why go through all the secrecy. What's wrong with just telling me I am a hippogriff? We're not...common, yes, but that kind of secrecy, I don't even begin to understand where it's coming from.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

"....Well, I know ponies in the Kingdom Of Magic." Roxan say, sticking to the matter of facts, and job.
    "Also, there is the Crew of the Nightingtale. If we can trust them. I am not sure we can."

She look at Evanescent.
    "Hippogriff?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1213

Of course. Evanescent nods, stating matter-of-factly.

I spent a lot of time, using deduction to figure out what I could be, from every sapient creature I know of in Equestria. What else could I be?

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan look confused.
    'Yeah... right...'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Can hippogriffs use magic? You know, levitate things like you can," Mossy asked innocently.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-04-12 at 12:08 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1216

Well i'm not using magic. I'm physically grabbing things, with invisible claws. Evanescent explained. Trouble is, it was magic, it had a distinctly magical golden glow.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn Blossom yawned as she came up from the engine room, rubbing her eyes. The foal had stayed on the ship for the last two missions to keep an eye on things, and she had spent a lot of time working on a certain project. However, her sleep schedule had gotten quite messed up as a result.

The nightmares didn't help either. She had been keeping them a secret, but their effects were beginning to show.

"Sorry I'm late," she mumbled. "What did I miss?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2020-04-12 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan elbowed Mossy with an angry growl.
    "Nothing Dawn Blossom.'she said.
    "Nothing at all.'

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #1219

Well, the main thing is that Rocket was under a curse, never to tell me what I really am, for some unexplained reason. He already told Roxan, who seems adamant to not tell me for some unexplained reason, so he was going to tell me, but the curse basically...made him mute, so he couldn't complete the sentence. Evanescent explained, rather matter-of-factly, though the inexplicable nature of this code of silence clearly annoyed her.

Now we're trying to see if somepony in the Kingdom of Magic can get him his voice back.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2020-04-13 at 09:04 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't think the curse is THAT bad. Is it?"

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "I don't think the curse is THAT bad. Is it?"
    Clever Plan says: " From what I heard, it IS bad. Fortunatly, the Kingdom of Laughter had a temporary solution to the eating problem but not the voice one. And if that secret is out, from what I understood, the crew might be disbanded... or worst. Althought I dont understand what the Cabal had being hiding to the Harmony Fleet, from what Rocket had being willing to explain to me, this is a major political secret. The curse he had being put on him is a complicated one. And if the Cabal or the Fleet of Harmony suspect something, consequences will follow. And I like... No, I LOVE this job. "

She sigh, seemingly thinking about something but return quickly to the discussion: " Our contact assured us that there is a pony able to cure any curses in the Kingdom of Magic and willing to be discret for the right price. I overheard what the price is, its something none of us would be able to pay with a full year salary. Miss Nessy, I don't know why or how but I do hope you'll be appreciative of Rocket's effort to -"

Rocket clap his hoof to get Clever attention and in gesture, make her understand she is going to far. She roll her eyes: " I wont apologize if that's what you mean. I love this job and all of you are delightful to work with...I would hate suddenly have one of us to be suddenly replace by a rude and unfriendly individual. "

Rocket make her sign to continue: Ah right, the wizard from the Kingdom of Magic. In any case... the problem is that this pony is old, a retired grandmaster of the magic art. He... well he as quite a few quirks and is fickle. Money wasnt enough for him, we had to help him with a few problems of his own if we wanted his help. "

She show a 3-d map that zoom as she speak: " We will need to go above the marsh valley of... called... wow, that can't be right... the Witch's Putrid Bottom?! You know for a Kingdom praise fo its knowledge and wisdom, why they would name it in such a vulgar name?! Well any case, the climate there is rumored to be changing but it's the only way to cross without getting a city checkpoint and its the fastest way. The city of the " Witty Comeback " is right after it. Seriously, I am better my mane the explorer who named this place must have being from the Kingdom of Laughter. "

She sigh in frustration... She finish with : " In any case, once we arrive there, we just name him and his assistant is going to come get us. Any questions? "

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Invisible claws, with supernatural reach, and enough strength to lift that demon bodily into the air?" Mossy said, raising an eyebrow at Nessy before shaking her head. "Hippogriffs are weird, I suppose?"

She gave Dawn a soft pat on the back as the filly entered.

"Good to have you back," she said with a smile.

Mossy then turned her attention to the mission.

"So, we do some odd jobs for a mage and he will remove Rocket's curse," she said. "Sounds easy enough. Or hard, depending on how odd the jobs are."

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn Blossom felt the tension in the air and looked down at the floor.

"Does ... does it matter?" she asked quietly. "What she really is? Is ... is it really worth breaking this crew up over?"

She glanced at Clever Plan. "We may have to modify the shield system then," she said offhandedly. "Roxan, do you have any antitoxin or purification crystals?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #1224

There's always a catch. But...we have no way of knowing, until we stop by and say 'hi.'

But I think we can all agree to do our best.
    Evanescent says resolutely. The stakes are too high, to do anything less.

Sadly, it does matter. General Wind Rider is what one might call a Pony Supremacist, who BARELY allowed Roxan in, as it is. If he caught wind of another non-pony in the crew, he'd figure out some way to create enough of a public scandal, to force our crew's disbanding. Is it stupid and ridiculous? Absolutely. But...the forces at work here are not operating on the basis of logic and reason, right now.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    There's always a catch. But...we have no way of knowing, until we stop by and say 'hi.'

But I think we can all agree to do our best.
    Evanescent says resolutely. The stakes are too high, to do anything less.

Sadly, it does matter. General Wind Rider is what one might call a Pony Supremacist, who BARELY allowed Roxan in, as it is. If he caught wind of another non-pony in the crew, he'd figure out some way to create enough of a public scandal, to force our crew's disbanding. Is it stupid and ridiculous? Absolutely. But...the forces at work here are not operating on the basis of logic and reason, right now.
    "I mean, he doesn't have to know we know, right?" Dawn asked. Then she smiled a weird sort of off-smile. "Besides, if he tries to disband this crew, I'll just blow up the Weatherlight. There's no way he'll risk losing such an important asset, right?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #1226

Evanescent winces at that remark. Your heart's in the right place but...that's a hostage situation, rather than a persuasive argument.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Evanescent winces at that remark. Your heart's in the right place but...that's a hostage situation, rather than a persuasive argument.
    "Isn't that basically what he's doing though?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Part of Mossy wanted to agree with Dawn. To give the admiral an insulting hoof gesture and go off to prove the worth of the crew by saving ponies and fighting monsters, the Harmony Fleet by damned.

She hung her ears. That was what she wanted, not what was needed.

"The Admiral is in the wrong," Mossy told Dawn. "But directly butting heads with him is unlikely to do much good. I think we need the support of the rest of the Fleet, the Kingdoms, and the Cabal. If others stand with us, the admiral will have to accept our place in the fleet."

She turned to Nessy with an expectant look, wanting confirmation that what she had just said was right. It wasn't what she knew best, but it was what she was coming to realize was important in this modern world.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn's ears fell as she sighed.

"I know," she said. "I just hate this feeling of uncertainty and anticipation in the air. I've had too much of that already." Three weeks worth, if they'll recall.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Clever Plan look offended at the idea to blow up the ship. She rip you a new one for even suggesting that... and Rocket let her do so. He doesnt seem happy with this way of thinking as well.

Its a long rant about the ship being a miracle of enginering, that we are here to make every citizen of the Kingdoms life better, that politics shouldnt make us punish the citizens from getting the help they need, that we dont want Windigos or Queen Chrysalis use our disharmony to conquers the Kingdoms, etc

Clever finish, start to have a sore throat from the screaming. " Im going to get a cup of tea... Once Im back, I want a apologie! "

She walk off and Rocket just shake his head.