New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1404
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Unless talking to ponies suddenly became illegal in the Kingdom of Magic, let's begin. Roxan? She nodded to the Diamond Dog. You know what to do.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Roxan pulled the crystal, ready to activate it when needed.
    She avoided talking too much with Rocket, decide she has poor taste for martyrs.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Roxan call out for Runic Pool and after a moment, a window above open and you see her taking a look. You see her dark blue color and teal mane. She yell: " What do you want?! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-07-09 at 03:14 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"We have spoken with your Aunt Messa, and seen the ill-treatment you've received from these "Historians"," Mossy called back. "We would like to help you be free again."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-07-09 at 06:58 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    "We have spoken with your Aunt Messa, and seen the ill-treatment you've received from these "Historians"," Mossy called back. "We would like to help you be free again."
    She doesnt answer, snort and say: " You brought them there Rusty? Who are they? "

Her tone is wary, but no longer overly aggresive.

Rhystic try to speak loud but it seem he is not use to it. He try to present you but his voice isnt loud enough.

" What did you say? They are from Light Wenner with Puppet Sax? "

Seem like Roxan will need to explain who they are... Once she does, she say to wait and and drop down the forcefield, which make the pidgeon nervous and they fly away...

After a moment, she see that you are at the door and makes you enter. She seem surprised that Rhystic didnt come but sigh, shake her head. She look... disappointed.

" My master told me about you. I can offer you chocolate chips cookies and milk if you want..."

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh! Thanks! Yes please!" Roxan has agreed cheerfully.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"We're with the Harmony Fleet," Mossy explained once she got close to Runic, flashing her pin. "We were looking for the Grandmaster and got wrapped up in this present business."

Mossy's expression softened and she smiled.

"And I would love some milk and cookies. Thank you."

8. - Top - End - #1358

Chocolate chip cookies?! Evanescent visibly perked at the sound and the possibility of getting delicious chocolatey treats. The moment passed, as she sighed, trying not to seem too eager. Um, yes, I would love some, thank you.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She bring you to a living room. Somehow, you get the feeling a cleaning spell as being done because something seem off about the place. No dust anywhere but something seem off about it. Its too clean despise having books and scrolls everywhere in sigh. Its like she was had being rampaging throught a library and devided it by section.

She use a strong Telekenesis to make room on the table and send all those book in the next room which you can see is a large library.

" Sorry, I being very into my research and didnt took the time to clean. "

She whistle and a coatrack appear running?! She says to it: " 4 guests. A plate of chocolate chip cookies for 5 and 5 glasses of milk. "

The coatrack run out of the room. She says the food will be there shortly and in fact, its there before you end up sitting at the table.

She take one cookie for herself and munch on it: " So should I explain my aunt and I circonstances or you went to the Mental Institute before coming here? "

Once she is being pointed out that you went, she nods: " Good, that will save us time. But then I am not sure how I can help you Mister Rocket if my teacher couldnt help you... Did she sent you here for something? "

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I didn't personally meet with your aunt," Mossy admitted, taking a sip of milk. "But we've heard how this society of historians have been harassing you and the hospital. We want to help put an end to it, either by getting you out of town or reaching some kind of accord with the historians. We have some experience as mediators."

11. - Top - End - #1361

Well I can't speak for Rocket, since we got...split up, for reasons that are rather...complicated to explain. Evanescent explained, looking off to the side in her pauses, as she realized explaining that the fear and despair around the Grandmaster made her physically ill would be difficult to convey. But yes. The hospital is worried about you since you have not visited her in a while, and we learned this society of 'Historians' is causing you issues.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan wagged her tail, feeling at home, with all the wierd unicorn magic, which was mundane at her university.
    She actually was the weird one, for not wielding it.
    She ate cheerfully.
    'She just told us, to get you out. But I wonder, if the historians have a reason to hold you here?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She sigh: " I wish I could talk to my aunt using magic but its prohibited at that place. No Magic in her ward can get throught. You can try to argue with those historians if you want but you'll have a hard time... because they are actually right. I discovered the curse can affect other ponies, starting with the main pony being possessed. I am not sure why that info is being supress but from what I can guess, lot's of money must being involved. And that's also why I came to an understanding with them about isolating myself in my own home, like forever until I move out from this place. I being looking at a way to make my house move away from this town but Im missing a few key items for it. To be honest, Im a bit loss at what to do next... But without my aunt, Witty Comeback will never be the same for me anyway. "

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy bit here lip, and gave Evanescent an uncertain look.

"Forgive me, I'm a little confused," Mossy told Runic. "Your Aunt is afflicted with a curse, a curse which comes from that swamp outside town. And this curse might be the spirit of a long-lost witch, inhabiting her body. But it also makes her more powerful, or somehow helps her defend the town? And now these "Historians" correctly believe that the curse can be passed from your aunt into you? But the leaders of Witty Comeback, or at least the hospital, are denying this. And so you are quarantined inside this dome? While your aunt is kept in some magically warded in the hospital which the curse could still potentially break out of?"

Mossy took a deep breath and then a sip of water.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get everything straight," she said, furrowing her brow.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Mossy bit here lip, and gave Evanescent an uncertain look.

"Forgive me, I'm a little confused," Mossy told Runic. "Your Aunt is afflicted with a curse, a curse which comes from that swamp outside town. And this curse might be the spirit of a long-lost witch, inhabiting her body. But it also makes her more powerful, or somehow helps her defend the town? And now these "Historians" correctly believe that the curse can be passed from your aunt into you? But the leaders of Witty Comeback, or at least the hospital, are denying this. And so you are quarantined inside this dome? While your aunt is kept in some magically warded in the hospital which the curse could still potentially break out of?"

Mossy took a deep breath and then a sip of water.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get everything straight," she said, furrowing her brow.
    She nods: " You got it yes. I know, its a complicated situation. I wish I could help you more," She says, emphasis looking at Rocket.

She mention: " Although, the mental institute seem confident it will not happen to often in my aunt case... And that the risk is worth trying, for both the town safety, its economy and for that depression cure I heard about. "

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy nodded slowly.

"If nothing else, we can help you complete your house-moving spell," she stated flatly. "But I want to look for another solution. Perhaps there is some way to alter the curse, make it non-transferable." She turned and looked expectantly at Nessy.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-07-23 at 05:25 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1367

Uhhh... Evanescent looked away, scratching the back of her head nervously with a foreleg, aware that attention was now on her.

Clever, to figure out if there is a way to do as Mossy suggested.
    (4d3)[2][2][3][2](9)

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Titan in the Playground

"Well.. I only have heard legends, my proffesor has dismissed them passiontly.. and not about souls. Exactly. But..."
    Pause
    "There are tales about Great Earth Ponies which have sealed demons in an unique gems." She hesitate.
    "Maybe if I could understand this possesion thing more, and get access to geological library... I couod research a better soluation."

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" ... a geological library? To study the curse? "

She seem... reluctant to say it but sigh and say: " Witty Comeback has a section for it at our library... but the most complete one is at the " Bewitching " compagny. This comapgny being collecting and studying the valley where the gas is produce for a long time, including its geological aspect and as well as the matter of the possession. However... its very air-tight information. They are working with the mental institute and helping them with the possession cases. Not sure what's their exact relationship with the asylum and the mayor but they all work together to keep Wity Comeback safe. However... They have a deal to not reveal any information they know to people not born and raise in Witty Comeback from the moment of its establishement half a centuary ago. That's... that's because I wanted to study the curse that ... that my aunt got possessed". The last words seem very painful for her to admit. She look... defeated but tears wont come.

That's only now you realize that Witty Comeback is a fairly recent city all things considered.

Rocket seem thoughtful: " Bewitching company... I heard that name somewhere..."

EDIT: I gave Ing enough time to empty his PM box or reply
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-08-05 at 09:42 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"So many rotten secrets in this town," Mossy muttered. "I believe we should investigate this Bewitching company. I want to know the truth of this curse. Witty Comeback deserves to know the truth of this curse."

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I am a true expert.' Roxan say with some pride.
    'We diamond dogs understand rocks and gems in deep ways, that pooonies simply can't.' sshe try to express optimism.

'But... yeah, I guess, we should get the naughty pooonies out of the way.'

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1372

Why would they want to keep such a thing under wraps? Evanescent thought out loud, a lot of how ponies are responding to this curse didn't seem to add up. First, these precautions and screenings of outsiders. Secondly, the Historians overreacting and their harassment. Now this geological library, what ever that was, refusing to talk to outsiders. This kind of extreme secrecy only made sense in the context of this curse being a cognitohazard. Simple knowledge of it being enough to put ponies at-risk. Furthermore, she wasn't entirely clear on how her investigation caused the institute to become secretive. Is there a way we can convince them to open up, at least for us?

Furthermore, I believe you needed help with a spell, to allow you to fly your house away?

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Runic Pool answer Evanescense: " Its always about money with them. You know about mine town? Those you build around a mine until it doesnt have anything to provide anymore? Witty Comeback value will drop to that if the secret is out. There will be less ponies with family who wanna come over, less tourists as well. And as for a way to convince them, I dont know. Im not sure how valuable your status is worth to be honest... "

(Seriously, can someone tell me in OCC about the Whinilight status? Is it like the police and for to have perquisition, you need to have a warrant? PS: Sorry it took so long to answer. Working full time night shift is really hard for me but at least it will be over in 2 weeks now.)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2020-08-13 at 05:42 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan tilt her head.
    'I am sure we can offerservices worth if not better then few lame bits.'

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"If there is some value to be gained from the curse, I fail to see how stopping these conspirators from hoarding it to themselves would prevent the community from reaping something from the curse," Mossy said. "Unless there is something else we don't know about this magic. Which can only be solved by an investigation into the business of the Bewitching Company and the mental institute."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-08-13 at 05:11 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1376

Evanescent frowns, not finding any straightforward solution to this, but also realizing that technically, they didn't have to. If I remember correctly, cracking this walnut is a little outside our scope. I believe your grandmother said we just need to help you complete your spell.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Runic Pool sigh: " I understand, you have to play by the rules. For my spell to be complete, first, I need the 3 barrels of refined gas of the Swamp. I want to create an automaton using the witch curse. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to make Witty Comeback to no longer have a victim of the curse this way if the curse is transfer to that automaton once.. once my aunt..."

Her emotions are caugh at her throat and she furiously remove the tears in her eyes. She takes a deep breath before continuing. : " I'll also need a crystal tear as a magic focus. They can be found at the north of the town, you'll need to hunt a Lepricorn and have one give it to you. They are tricksters spirits but they are fond of games and riddles. And finally, I'll need... Rhytic Study. This spell requiere being blessed by the will to "move on" . It can mean many things but in his case, it would mean I would need a pony blessing, someone close to me who bless me in giving me freedom. "

Spoiler: The quest
    Show
    Sorry for the delay guys. I found the energy to post it. And yes, she is actually revealing to you that she might have a way to prevent another pony to be curse if she can create this false life automaton who would have the spirit of the witch lol

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

At Evanescent's explanaiton, Mossy's ears drooped. Leave all these mysteries in Witty Comeback as secrets, leaving all that was rotten there to fester. She didn't like it, but she would bow to Nessy's better judgement.

"I suppose it should be relatively easy to track down Rhystic Study," she said. "And games and riddles, Roxan and Nessy can probably handle those. But how do you suggest we gather gas from the swamp without risking contamination? The institute might have some protective gear, but I doubt they would lend it to us."

29. - Top - End - #1379

The hospital collects it, if I recall correctly. Evanescent pointed out. We could...requisition some, if we need to, though if we explain the situation, perhaps they would be willing to help us.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they added an extra padlock to their stores after we explained the situation to them," Mossy grumbled.