New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647
Results 1,381 to 1,404 of 1404
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Roxan smile. "Well. We can ask around at evening at one of the bar or something. Pooonies (and doggos) can be talkative when the mood is right."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Runic Pool correct Evanescent: " No, its the Bewitching company who collect the raw stuff. The Hospital collect a by-product. You'll need to buy it form them. Not that this part is going to be hard. You just need to go in their front store. Getting a Crystal Tear and convincing Rhystic Study to let me leave is going to be the hardest. He always had a big crush on me."

At what part of the guests do you wanna start?

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

'I would like to work with the crystal' Roxan smile.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Colossus in the Playground

Mmmm... Evanescent frowned. I suppose we should go get that one first. It would be the most difficult, and it may be best to go after the hardest one, early.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"It seems reasonable," Mossy agreed. "It will also probably be easier to convince Rhystic Study once the other pieces of the spell are in place."

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(smart way of procedding guys. I like it!)

You actually need to return to your ship and take the shuttle toward North. Runic Pool gave you something called " Dream Sprinkles " that supposingly are one of their favorite treats. Ponies use them either as offering for safe travel or as a way to make them agree in listening to you.

There is a park near the forest entrance and you have to land your shuttle right net to it. There is only a few travelling ponies there but those who see you guys seem astonished to see a shuttle bear this place. Its very much rural with only a few farms nearby, a park and a general store.

As you go in, you realize the road is not as well maintained as outside. Roots and such cross the road and it seem a bit wilder. There was a warning at the beginning of the road. You can hear birds singing and cricket chirpings. You only walked for 10 minutes before seeing an alter on the side of the road, with a few things on it, including a few corns. You can go closer if you like...

(You might roll for something or simply call them out if you think they are around.)

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan try to trust her instincts to lead herself and her friends into this.

(4d3)[2][1][3][3](9)-7

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy takes deep breaths of the fresh air and occasionally wanders off the road to feel the soft earth on her hooves. She moved over to the altar, examining the stray kernels on it. Hesitantly, she pulled out a Dream Sprinkle and placed it on the altar, then stepped back and looked around.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(By the way, the things on the altar were corn COBS. Still wrapped in leaves. I am sorry for the lack of descriptions. But on the plus side, the night shift is almost over. a Last one next Friday and then my long summer nightmare is over! I'll try to be more present starting next week)

As Mossy try to put the kernel on the altar, one of the corn cob... moves... The leave on it unwrap on one side... in a frightening fashion, in two spots where kernels would be, there is two holes full of green light!

The " corns cob" scream. You have no time to react as the roots on the way of the road wrap around you guys and lift you in the air. Once he see you are wrapped up, the leaves round the corn cob unwrap to make two legs and two arms. It shake the other corn cob and speak in a eerie fashion: " Wake up! Wake up! I told you we shouldn't have slept here! "

The other corn unwrap slowly and you hear a yawn. The other voice sound more deep the n the other: " " And yet who joined me in this wonderful nap... wait... ponies?! Ah darn, they saw us huh? They brought something? "

" I... They scared me so I made sure they dont try to eat us! Especially their dog here, you saw how big his jaw is?! "

" Wow, its true! So scary! "

Now the name LepriCORN seem to make a lot of sense

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

On instinct Mossy strained against the vines, tensing to make a concerted effort to tear them apart and free herself. She was frustrated, both by her ensnarement and by the fact that somepony had decided to name these creatures Lepricorns. And the name had stuck.

"Hey!" she bellowed. "We're not going to eat you. We wanted to talk to you. Now let me go!"

Flexing with all her strength, Mossy attempted to burst through her verdant bindings.

OOC:
    Forceful: (4d3)[1][2][1][1](5)-8+3=0
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2020-09-03 at 06:41 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1391

WAAAHHH! Finding this completely unexpected, Evanescent shrieked in alarm. What the hay is going on!? Let me go!

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan whined in terror.
    "Talking plants?! Please don't eat me! My skin is too rough and my fur is too spikey! So I was told by a dragon once!'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Unfortunatly, Mossy cannot manage to get out. And seeing you trying to get out made your hold be stronger or one round, cutting the air out her lunges briefly. Seem like brute strenght wont be cut it.

The one who seem more relaxed say: " Seem like the dog doesnt like vegetable it seem.. and is scared of us. Maybe we should just leave and let them go? "

The more nervous one says: "Are.. are you sure? Maybe they just are going to try to trick and rob us... Like those weird ponies from a few months ago? "

The other reply:" I think we are safe. Only one of them is a unicorn and it seem scared of us. Not like the ponies our folks say a few month ago who could change into huge owlbears and killed Poppy. Stop putting them upside down and let them talk. I dont know why but I sense good vibes of that one in the middle, the unicorn... " (he is talking about Mossy)

The nervous one seem like the youngest of the two. WHat the pther sais seem to have calmed him down a little and he put your character heads up instead of upside down. It ask carefully: " You were just passing throught? Why are you here? "

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Titan in the Playground

'We are looking for a way to heal a.. friend!'
    Roxan bark, with quite anti characteristic fear.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy continued to writhe and struggle for a little while after it became clear that it was futile. When she stopped, it was with a sigh, her legs dangling limply.

"We needed to find some Lepricorns," she explained. "We are not enemies however. We'll deal fairly by you. Please, let us go."

16. - Top - End - #1396

Clearly...this is all a big misunderstanding. Evanescent chuckled nervously. We didn’t even know you were here. I can assure you we meant no harm or disrespect.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The Lepricorns let yo go with some reluctance but they release you as close of the other side of the road as possible. The one who seem to be in control of the vine sigh and stagger a bit but recover its footing after it release you guys.

The other one who had seem more mature ask you guys details about why they needed their helps. When you mention Crystal tears, one of them laugh: " Ah of course! Well we aren't giving them for free and we don't have one on us at the moment... While my friend is is going to get one... You'll need to entertain us. "

Hidden behin d the alter, they retrieve... is that a chessboard? Seem like they are want you guys ti play checkers with them! The piece are actully pieces of ... crystallized corn.

Its the old more mature one who stayed behind. He says: " Be warned, everything I get a on the other side of the board and get a Queen, you'll need to answer a riddle. If you arent answering correctly, Im getting a free turn! That our way in doing it. But its the same if you manage to get a Queen yourself! That's how we like to play. But if you want, it could be a joke as well. If you manage to make your opponent laugh, it will be count as a win. So, who's game to play with me? "

Skill challenge: The first one to get three Clever roll success win. If you dont win, you will need to convince them otherwise to get the Crystal Tear.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan look at the others
    'I am not much of a board game player... more of the card one. If no one of you, preffer to step forward, I guess, I can try.'

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"I am quite bad at riddles," Mossy admitted, before glancing over at Evanescent expectantly.

20. - Top - End - #1400

Well... Evanescent looks off to the side. Her own self-doubt running in first. She was never terribly skilled at riddles and she recalls how easily she is regularly beaten in games of strategy. Then again, she was born in the Kingdom of Kindness, the intellectual capital of Equestria. She could also feel her teammates' hope and anticipation riding on her. She couldn't bear the thought of letting them down. She gave the creature a confident smile.

Alright, I accept. She says, stepping forward.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Two first rolls:

(4d3)[3][2][2][1](8)
    (4d3)[3][2][3][3](11)

The last one is a joke or a riddle to be give to the opponent if you have at least one roll above the rolls of your opponents.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy noticed Evanescent's hesitation and felt her insides begin to twist. As Nessy stepped up to the challenge, she put a hoof on her friend's shoulder.

"You can do this. I believe in you." she stated flatly, before awkwardly retreating and digging her hooves into the earth in anticipation.

23. - Top - End - #1403

The board stretched before Evanescent as she thought out her strategy, trying to think several moves ahead to avoid any trickery or entrapment. This would still be difficult though...

Clever 1
    (4d3)[3][1][1][1](6) 9

Clever 2 (if necessary)
    (4d3)[2][1][3][3](9) 11
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2020-09-18 at 09:15 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan clapped
    "You can do it!!!"

------
    My previouse Avater