New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Through the binoculars it became apparent that the shape was a creature of some kind. It almost looked like a Pony, just a very big, stout Pony with a coat so shaggy it concealed a great deal of their appearance. Great packs and blankets of some kind were strapped to their back, giving them the appearance of having a pronounced hump. You realized they had appeared white from a distance because they were coated in a layer of snow, as if they had been marching straight through the storm.

It also became apparent that they were advancing quite quickly on the camp, plowing through the snow drifts as if they were nothing. You couldn't be sure if they had seen you or not.
    Dawn Blossom frowned. Could this be one of the yaks her sister mentioned resided in the cold north? If so, it could be her salvation -- or her doom, if it lost its temper. She decided the best thing to do was to go out and meet it halfway. If it proved dangerous, she could hopefully redirect it away from the camp. Searching through her supplies, she grabbed some flags* and something to throw to distract the creature (something loud if she could find one) and began making her way out towards the creature, marking her path as she went.

*In Antarctica, standard procedure is to mark your path periodically with colored flags so that you don't get lost and turned around. Since the landscape looks the same no matter where you turn, you can't rely on landmarks to get your bearings.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket wondered how much Wind RIder had fallen in love with in own legacy. Not that he blamed him, he got some real achivement under his belt he was sure... and Rocket was enough clear-headed to know it was the same for him.

FOr exemple, This... Starlight was quite beautiful. If only she had being fawning over him like most mares fans of the Wonderbolts. Oh well!

He smile at her: " As the representant of the Cabal Astral, let me thank you properly for giving us this opportunity. We must leave soon for our first mission so I guess I can't do much in a situation expect say thanks in words only. I will try to live up to the Cabal Astral hope and inspiration, "

He turn back to Wind Rider: " Amiral, Im curious, did you plan to come with us on this mission? I believe your experience would be helpful... "

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

"Woof! Yes! Exprience! Your mane wasn't always that grey, was it?" Roxan nodded cheerfully.
    "I know, it's not so easy sweet colorful pooonies to trust diamond dogs- so I am apreciating you, for giving me this chance! Here, please accept this crystal- it change color by your mood!"
    Roxan handed over a small shrad- in her hands it was cheerfully yellow.

"Bones and jewels!" Roxan gasped. "Wind Rider is coming with us?!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #124
    Colossus in the Playground

Well, it's his project, I would imagine. His investment. He should at least see us to our maiden voyage. Nessy suggested, but she found herself moving closer to Roxan, finding her cheer and exuberance fantastic. She couldn't help herself, it was delicious.

Oh!! She corrected herself once she realized what she was doing. Um, sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. She apologized, even if she appeared to have done nothing.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"You have nothing to apologize for," Mossy reassured Nessy, smiling. She would do her best to make sure her crew-mates were happy and driven. It was something to put herself to.

"Unfortunately, I am only here to officially give you command of the ship and see you off," Wind Rider told Rocket. "The Harmony Fleet is still a relatively new organisation, and there is a great deal of diplomacy with the Kingdoms. Arranging supplies, ensuring our position as neutral to the Kingdoms and what not. By the Trees I wish I was up there with you."

The Admiral shook his head and then straightened himself. He reached into his pocket, drew out six pins, each bearing the Harmony Fleet's symbol, and presented them to each of you in turn. Then, he withdrew an ornate key and handed it to Rocket Blast.

"I hereby give you command of the airship Whinnylight, and her crew," Wind Rider announced imperiously.

"Take it, with the blessing of the Cabal Astra," Starlight continued, as if reading from a script. "Serve your office, and Ponykind well. May Harmony guide thee."

The two stepped aside, leaving you to the ramp which led onto the deck of the Whinnylight. Clever Plan took her pin, bowed to the admiral and Starlight, then led up the ramp and to the bridge.

Spoiler: Dawn Blossom
    Show
    It was definitely a yak. This became clear as you got closer to the great creature. The yak stopped as you approached, somehow seeing you through the shaggy coat which concealed most of its face. Its nose, only just visible, sniffed at the air, sending up big plumes of vapor.

"The North is not a place for young Ponies," the yak murmured."Are you lost in the snows?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-04-05 at 10:39 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

It was definitely a yak. This became clear as you got closer to the great creature. The yak stopped as you approached, somehow seeing you through the shaggy coat which concealed most of its face. Its nose, only just visible, sniffed at the air, sending up big plumes of vapor.

"The North is not a place for young Ponies," the yak murmured."Are you lost in the snows?"
    Dawn Blossom sighed with relief. If there was a yak, that meant there was civilization nearby! Or at least yak civilization. She nodded vigorously, then shook her head. "Yes! I mean, no, not lost, stranded. My sis and I ... w-we were hunting for artifacts, but we were stranded by the blizzard. She ... she went out for a walk. Have you seen her?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket took his pin gratefully and put it on his coat. He follow Clever Plan who know the layout of the ship better then he does.

He cannot wait for their admiral and Starlight to leave. He understand his own place but their is less social pressure once your bosses aren't there to watch your every moves.

Once they leave, he let a small sigh of relief. He turn to the others: " Let's all try to get along ok? I have being informed of the nature of some of us here beforehand and I assure you I am fine with having a diverse and original group like we have. Do not be shy to come to me if you have any problems either. I might be your captain but I also wanna be your friend."

His words are totally sincere. He wanted to be a gentle king with a group of advisors to guide him. That's his own image of a good leader in any case.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan tilted her head at Nessy's apology.
    "Awwww....." she whined when Wind Rider explained he won't join.
    "We will be the bestest crew in evers!" Roxan barked with exfitment when Rocket said his speech and pinned the pin to her vest.
    "Ouch!"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-04-08 at 07:38 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #129

Evanescent looked at the pin as she received it, before returning a look towards the pair. I-we will not let you down. She said with all confidence and assuredness before walking up the platform.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy took the pin and fitted it onto her patchwork cloak, before eagerly dashing onto the Whinnylight.

"Thank you," she murmured to Rocket, not expecting his bold, military type to be so personable. It was comforting to know he was aware of, and fine with, what she was. Mossy then focused herself. "Onward! We have Ponies to save!"

"Well said, captain," Clever told Rocket with a smile. as she opened the door to the bridge and beckoned everyone inside. You saw Wind Rider and Starlight leaving now, discussing something as they left.

Inside, the airy bridge there wasn't any furnishings, save for a central wood panel console covered in dials and levers, along with a traditional ship's wheel. A window took up the entire wall which faced out over the deck, and ports on all other sides of the room afforded you a view of everything around. Clever took her place at the wheel and showed Rocket a slot in the console for the key he had been given. Once inserted, you all felt a tremor run through the ship and a gentle, almost pleasant humming filled the air.

"Off to the Frozen North," Clever announced mechanically while working the levers like a madmare. Looking outside, you saw the canvas wings unfurl as a vortex of air under the ship gradually lifted it off the dock. With a snap, the wings were filled with wind and the Whinnylight sailed off at a steady pace. Out the windows, you saw the Skylaunch Airdock and the surrounding capitol of the Kingdom of Magic, with all its glittering halls and spires. Ahead, you saw the neat Pony-tended forests and smaller towns of the Kingdom. Far off, the horizon was choked by the dark green band of the Everfree.

Clever spun the wheel to bank lazily northward, before setting some levers and stepping away from the console.

"Much more nerve wracking than the practice wheel, to be honest," she muttered before turning to the rest of you. "We'll be the shortly. You might want to spend this time unpacking and getting your cabin set up." She pointed to a door at the back of the bridge labeled crew's quarters before heading there herself.

Show
    "I have seen no other Pony," the yak said. It paused, more plumes of vapor rising from its gently heaving. "Why did your sister leave in this storm? It is foul unnatural weather. Not the sort for Ponies to be travelling in."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-04-08 at 10:51 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket help Roxan with her pin since she seem to have trouble with it: " Careful sweet girl, here, let me help..."

Once Clever start working, Rocket get serious: " Girls, let's assist her. "

Rocket is surprised Clever learned to use the ship on top of her bureaucracy skills but then again, we warned him she would be the crew #1 assistant for a good reason.

OC: I think we should introduce our pets who probably have being delivered inside the ship before we got here, same with our luggages.

Also, should I post something private to show what are the emotions of Rocket is feeling for Nessy emotionnal sensing abilities? It could be interesting for us to show what our character are feeling while doing what they do.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-09 at 09:19 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

"I have seen no other Pony," the yak said. It paused, more plumes of vapor rising from its gently heaving. "Why did your sister leave in this storm? It is foul unnatural weather. Not the sort for Ponies to be travelling in."
    Dawn looked down at the snow. "....I don't know," she said. "I think she went to look for help."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #133

Nessy took the opportunity to take her belongings and claim a cabin. A few dresses she managed to get her hooves on, and a healthy supply of books. Hardly anything like the grand libraries she grew up under the shadow of, but it was a start. Compared to what things were like in the refugee camps, it was actually quite good.

However most important was a small plastic box that seemed to glow with a magical cerulean light, as though storing a magical artifact that radiated with magic power. Well, that was only half-right. Evanescent opened the box, and the Aurora Serpent shot out. It chittered happily, flying in circles around Evanescent's head and body, seemingly at random. Heh-hey Fluffy! She greeted, giving the creature an affectionate nuzzle. What do you think? This is gonna be our home, for the foreseeable future, anyway. Fluffy coiled around Nessy's leg, slithering around it playfully, his tiny forelegs tucked in.

Yes, you're right. I can't be in here all day. Let's go say hi to the crew. She smiled, walking off with Fluffy floating through the air gently behind her, snaking through the air as though swimming.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Clever told Rocket with a smile. as she opened the door to the bridge and beckoned everyone inside. You saw Wind Rider and Starlight leaving now, discussing something as they left.

Mossy Log had never flown before. She had known, since signing onto the crew, that flying would be part of the experience. But it was impossible to anticipate just how wrong it would feel, to leave the embrace of the earth and spurn the touch of gravity. Under her hooves was wood, and metal and then only empty wind. It made her innards queasy.

"Pardon me!" she exclaimed, dashing past the others for her room. Once inside, she slammed the door shut, hastily took off her cloak and stuffed it under the door to seal the chamber before kneeling on the floor. She retched, though no vomit came out. Instead, a thick cloud of dark spores poured from her mouth, along with some moldy chunks of her last meal.

Nausea mostly gone now, Mossy began rooting in her luggage for a bag of some sort when she came upon a bird cage, draped in a cloth. Sighing, she removed the cloth and opened the cage, allowing the over-sized white moth within to flutter out and settle on her head.

"You hath no trouble flying Venderbright," she said with a faint smile. Rooting around in her luggage, she found a case filled with jars of honey and water along with a shallow dish. Carefully, she filled the dish with the proper dilution of honey water, then set it on her bed. Venderbright fluttered down and began sipping its food as Mossy relaxed. "I will have to learn from you."

"I was worried she would not take well to the air," Clever mentioned, poking her head out from her room. "Hopefully she'll get used to it in time... Oh! Who is this little fellow?" She noticed Nessy's colorful serpent friend and trotted over.

Show
    The yak said nothing for a moment.

"You must have a camp," the yak finally uttered. "I will return with you, and keep you safe until further help arrives."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

The yak said nothing for a moment.

"You must have a camp," the yak finally uttered. "I will return with you, and keep you safe until further help arrives."
    Dawn Blossom glanced to the side.

"Th-Thank you," she said. "But we're ... I'm almost out of food. That's ... that's why my sis left to get help."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket realized that both Nessy and Mossy left, both for different reasons. At least he could count on Roxan to keep him compagny and get interested in the shiny buttons and command panel.

Soon, he saw Nessy come back with... a strange creature. He rose a eyebrow: " It's your pet Nessy? What's his name and more importantly, does it bite? "

He never saw that thing before and wanted to be sure he could approach it without getting attack for no purpose. He figured she left to settle down for a moment and get this little buddy out. As for him, his luggage had being sent in advance since he came from another kingdom. He didnt have a pet to take care about and trusted the private company paid to deliver his luggages.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan's belongings were a bit unusual for a traveler- she didn't had bedrolls, nor tent or even ropes- rocks were ok as pillows, and she could dig holes to sleep in, with mere minutes and bare paws.

What she did had, was a tomes of Crystalpedia, and "Advanced Geology" and her colorful and bright collection of crystals, and last but not least, the half artifact fan.

So Roxan just threw her staff on the bed of her cabin, and turned back panting and wagging her tail with excitment-
    The ship was so cool! And she get to be part of a crew! Sure, adventuring alone, has it's charms, but she missed being part of a pack.

Roxan has noticed the pets, with scienctific-childish curiosity.

"Wowf! I have never ever ever never seen such pets! What are they?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #138

Evanescent smiled as Clever stepped out, and she could feel Rocket's interest and curiosity before she even heard his hoofsteps. I have never seen a pony like Mossy Log before. She remarked. Mossy's emotions were confused and afraid, but also hopeful. Given some time she'd hopefully adjust, as Clever said.

She then smiled and looked at Rocket. This is Fluffy. The creature then floated off from Evanescent towards Rocket, examining the pegasus curiously, often bumping his nose gently into Rocket's as the serpent sniffed his face. He's an Aurora Serpent. They're magical creatures made by the Life and Creation Department in the Kingdom of Magic. Don't worry about him biting, he isn't aggressive. If he does nibble, that means he likes you. It's their way of being playful. Seeing someone else, Fluffy flew off from Rocket, and towards Roxan, perching his tiny forelegs on the tip of her snout, the rest of its long body trailing lazily behind him in ignorance of gravity, the blue iridescent creature looking up at the diamond dog with glowing, curious eyes.

I hope he won't be much of a problem, Captain. He's photosynthetic, mostly. Though I can't imagine being without him, we've been through a lot together. I'm sure you all know what happened to the Kingdom of Kindness.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Aw, Fluffy seems like a great friend," Clever replied to Nessy. "I'm sorry you had to live through the Kingdom falling. I mean, you are clearly strong for surviving." Clever bit her lip. The fall of the Kingdom of Kindness was a touchy subject for most Ponies.

Sufficiently calm and centered, Mossy went about cleaning up her spores. Soothing Sunlight, the doctor who had cured her of most of her fungal symbiosis, had taught her how to keep her living quarters mostly safe for other Ponies. She bagged the moldy chunks of food and scrubbed the spot they had landed with a vinegar solution. Fortunately, the mold tended not to grow in clothing or wood that wasn't especially damp.

Mossy went over to her door, determined not to be a stranger, even while sealed in with her spores.

"What? Unicorns are making creatures now?" she exclaimed through the door. "Stranger and stranger." Her tone radically shifted when the Kingdom of Kindness was brought up.

"The craven Black Swarm will not take us by surprise again!" she shouted, passionate anger in her voice. "Ponykind has faced down far worse threats! We will stamp out any bugs that dare threaten our home!" In truth, Mossy was far less certain than she let on. It was unbelievable to her that an entire Kingdom had fallen, its Tree of Kindness only barely saved through great sacrifice. Isolated as the Kingdoms were by the Expanse, it seemed all to easy for another to be overrun in short order, before their allies could save them. How lessened the world was, now that the Tree was gone.

Show

"I have food," the yak said as it began trudging towards your camp. "You are welcome to it. Yaks do not need much."

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

"I have food," the yak said as it began trudging towards your camp. "You are welcome to it. Yaks do not need much."
    "Oh ... okay," Dawn replied. She began making her way back towards the campsite, using the flags she put up earlier as a reference to get her bearings.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #141

I-thank you. Evanescent smiled to Clever. We're making do with what we can. The Kingdom of Generosity has been good to us.

On hearing Mossy Log's pronouncements through the door, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement swell within her. Hear-hear! She cheered in reply. Those bugs don't know what's coming for them, we'll take back our homes and drive them all back to the Frozen North! She raised a hoof imperiously in reply, certainty, conviction and determination in her voice. Though only Rocket could appreciate the irony of what Evanescent was saying.

She then blinked, and spared a glance around. Er, i'm sorry, I don't mean to be the center of attention. I don't even think we've gotten properly introduced. My name is Evanescent, but you all can call me Nessy. You've already met Fluffy, the Aurora Serpent. Said serpent that was still perched on the tip of Roxan's nose.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan giggled. "It tickles! Whahaha!" she tried to pet it
    "It's so adorable! I could never keep pets... how are you doing it?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket look at Nessy with confusion for a moment before coughing: " Humm, guys, let's keep a open mind ok? Maybe, just maybe, their IS good changelings out there, hiding from both side. At least I hope so. I wish I could change my apparance to always look good and attractive myself. I know, my looks are not bad per say but changeling are lucky to be able to always look young if they wish to. "

He turn to Roxan, wanting to change the subject: " You was just always travelling before Roxan but I'm sure you could have a pet now that you settled down on the Whinylight. Imagine, you'll live in the same place for a long time now, not having to do camping anywhere! And now you will have travelling companions too! And, as a bonus, you'll never be hungry again. I can understand why you are excited. "

Nessy can sense he care about Roxan deeply... She can finally realize that they clearly knew each other before entering the Whinylight.

Which is something that should be surrpising, since none of you were supposed to knew each other before being hired.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-13 at 11:16 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144

What a strange idea, Evanescent thought: a good changling. Could Rocket be protecting one, or even BE one? No, that couldn't be right. The Cabal Astra are the most powerful spellcasters in existence, there's no way they would let a changling command their ship. Though she was curious, any questions she had were stifled by contempt. Show me a good changling and I will show you a liar she muttered.

You two know each other? Evanescent asked, equally eager to avoid thinking about those bugs.

Fluffy purred, closing his eyes as he wormed his head closer to Roxan's paw.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Clever raised an eyebrow at Rocket's statement on Changelings.

"I've yet to see or hear of a Changeling that is not part of the Black Swarm, and a servant of Chrysalis," she said. "You are right that we need an open mind. But Nessy is also correct, that those bugs deal in deception. Be wary first, I would say."

Mossy bit her lip, not sure what to say.

"I'll be excited to see what you think of my pet, Venderbright," she said, feeling the moth land on her back and nuzzle into her mane. "He's a sweet moth."

Show
    You made it back to camp without event, the sky now sending down small flurries of snow. The yak removed one of her packs and produced from it a number of compressed grass pucks which she offered to you. It helped assuage most worries about food, though you wondered how such a large creature could survive on so little.

"Is there another with you?" the yak asked, indicating some strange looking prints in the snow that wound around the camp.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-04-13 at 02:09 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket is surprised that even Clever doesn't know the truth. He thought she was working for both the Cabal and Harmony Fleet but he realised now she worked solely for the Harmony Fleet.

He considered telling Roxan but he was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep the secret for herself... He resoluted himself to pretend he didn't know about the matter then. It was too much of a headache anyway.

He shrug: " Well being overly careful will be difficult since we can have guests inside the ship... right? Miss Clever, you won't make things difficult for me if I bring guests over right? I have a large circle of fans and I would hate to disappoint them."

While saying so, he look at the pets they have. His gaze seem curious, interested a bit but don't make gesture to pet them either. He seem more interested however in his question to Clever Plan.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-04-13 at 02:27 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

You made it back to camp without event, the sky now sending down small flurries of snow. The yak removed one of her packs and produced from it a number of compressed grass pucks which she offered to you. It helped assuage most worries about food, though you wondered how such a large creature could survive on so little.

"Is there another with you?" the yak asked, indicating some strange looking prints in the snow that wound around the camp.
    Dawn Blossom began preparing the last of her original rations, so as not to cut into the new rations too early. At the yak's question, Dawn Blossom quickly perked up and dashed back outside, looking around.

"Big sis?!" she called out. Looking around, she saw Yak indicating the tracks. She hurried over and examined them, hoping to see pony tracks.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan wagged her tail happily as Rocket described how life would be on the ship,

Now they discussed beetle ponies and guests.
    "We'l just have to be careful, and sniff them well, before allowing anyone on deck!"

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #149

It's your ship. Nessy pointed out to Rocket. But caution is just...just a good idea. I'm not even concerned about infiltration, I just wonder if having too many guests would disturb day-to-day operations. We'll have to figure that out for ourselves, I think. Trial and error.

Oh! You think we can figure this out scientifically? How many guests do you think we can keep on without causing a disruption?
    She was starting to sound quite excited. How would one quantify a "disruption?" What would they do that would cause, say, a performance decrease? What does performance even look like?! Uuuuh, SOOO many questions! She then turns and looks back at Rocket, a blush forming on her pale yellow face. Er, excuse me.

If you're feeling okay, come on out, Mossy!
    Evanescent said through the door.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Clever shrugged at Rocket and giggled at Nessy.

"As Nessy said, it is your ship," she said. "Personally, I doubt one or two visitors would ever disrupt things too much, especially if we are off duty, waiting for our next mission. Just keep things tasteful, is all I ask."

Mossy looked back at the room, and determined it was safe for her companions to break the seal. A stray spore would be no hazard to a healthy Pony's immune system. Still, she only cracked the door open enough to let herself and Venderbright through, then immediately closed it again.

"I'll have to keep my room sealed like that any time I... uh... spore," she said, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. "Don't worry though, I've gotten very good at making sure those around me don't get sick."

"Yah, she showed the fleet she isn't a healthy hazard with the precautions she takes," Clever put in. "Just don't purposefully breath in her spores, or share a bed with her." Clever winked at Rocket then jumped slightly when Venderbright landed on her head.

"This is Venderbright!" Mossy cheerfully explained, the giant moth's antenna waving playfully as it fluttered from perch to perch. "When I was more... mushroomy, my doctor got me this guy to keep me company. The spores never bothered bugs, so he's always fine around me. He's a little delicate, so don't pet him, just let him put his antennae against your hoof or snout."

Show
    Even at a glance, the tracks were very clearly not made by a pony. What exactly they were the tracks to however, you could not say. They entered the camp at one angle, wove around between the tents in a chaotic mess, and then left at another. The prints in the snow grew fainter as they moved away from the camp, perhaps concealed by the snowfall.

"Little pony," the yak muttered, shuffling over. "Do you expect your sister to return?"
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-04-14 at 07:25 PM.