Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Bugbear in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Premade Long Epic

Needing to get to the girls as quickly as possible, and still angry at the man Kriv pulls out his Maul and opens the door, Rolen can see the molten gold like color in Kriv's eyes churning in anger as he walks by.

Let's get down there quickly, and as safely as possible. That man will not be allowed to escape again.

2. - Top - End - #392

AssassinGuy

Carefully, Kriv opens the door from a distance, waiting to feel the trap potentially trigger and after a moment nothing happens. Peaking through the door, It is a rough stairwell carved directly out of the bedrock, and at its base nearly 15 steps down, is a glowing rune, shaped like a doorway in an unknown script. The light seems to continue to dim the longer Kriv looks at it.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Himo is intrigued "What could be the meaning of this? Some type of ritual, surely, but do you suppose it's of arcane nature.. or perhaps profane magical forces?"

The elf will approach the strange rune and examine it, sniffing the air for the peculiar smell of magic.

Spoiler: arcana check
    Show
    arcana check: (1d20+4)[16]
    Last edited by ok.name; 2018-01-17 at 03:42 PM.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Raenald

Upon seeing and hearing the constinued state of distress that Kriv was in, Raenald walked up to the Dragonborn as they all trodded along towards the next inevitable battle. "Kriv, please.... calm down, the best way to aid the Woman back there and whomever else you think is in trouble is to keep a calm mind and a cool head. Do not feed your rage and anger towards such petty foes, it will only sully your soul and your mind." Raenald said and slowly removed his hand again, not wanting to make it feel like he was intruding on Kriv's personal space.
    His voice had of course remained lower and hushed as to not alarm any bad guys from it's pitch.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Youtube Account:Here.

5. - Top - End - #395

MonkGuy

When Raenald touches Kriv, he nearly jumps, he was concentrating on the Glyph ...and his anger so much. He nods his head to show he understood Raenald, and took some deep breaths and closes his eyes, and whispers.

Bahamut, please grant me more power to destroy the enemies who would do harm to the innocent, and would stand against everything you stand for.

Kriv turns to Raenald, Thank you my good friend, it is easy for me to lose myself sometimes. Now, let's go rescue those girls.

Kriv walks to the glowing glyph cautiously, wondering what it is. Is it a door?
    Last edited by Jrpergande78; 2018-01-18 at 05:14 PM.

6. - Top - End - #396

RogueGuy

As if reading Kriv's mind, Himo says:

"This is teleportation magic. They have escaped."

"If only I knew the proper arcane words, we could follow them through the portal.. But I'm still a rookie in the arcane secrets. I'm ashamed of my shortcommings."

7. - Top - End - #397

MonkGuy

Kriv places a reassuring golden scaled hand on Himo's shoulder.

Don't be hard on yourself, can you tell me what would happen if we just walked through it?

Kriv didn't know much about arcane arts though he always wanted to, but what he did know was he needed to save those girls.

8. - Top - End - #398

RogueGuy

"My best guess is that nothing would happen without the proper combination of arcane words.

Well... Either nothing or some terrible mishap.
    "