New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by Deadline View Post
    And, as always, I need credits badly. Medium risk on the Index seems best (provided I can hit 75 points regularly), but if anyone has suggestions on a better option, I'm all ears.
    Your first mission after daily login gives you double credits, so I always run gabii or akkad for just shy of 50k for about five minutes play time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVid View Post
    My method for staying ahead on credits is that whenever I happen to get a credit booster as a reward, I run at least two rounds of hard Index. That's a million credits for about ten minutes of minor effort (if you've got a good loadout, which tends to be Rhino with a high powered shotgun).
    Something I didn't know until just now when I looked it up. Credit boosters apparently do work on index rewards, but don't display in the mission results screen.

In other news, Garuda is pretty slick. I love the aesthetic. Her 1 and 4 are both fun and powerful. I was originally thinking that I wouldn't get much use out of her 3 since I run zenurik, but the quick damage boost can be pretty nice. I actually find myself not using her 2 very often. Part of that, I think, is that while I'm forma'ing her I've been running lvl 30-40 content and not really needed it. That being said, its base range is pretty abysmal. I realize that's a balancing thing, but the game is too mobile for stationary abilities with tiny radii.

The nagantaka is kind of weird looking, but I do like using it. It's easy to reach 100% status chance and the secondary fire that unloads your remaining ammo is nice in tough spots. The bolts could move a bit faster, but I've actually got room in my build for terminal velocity so it's not a huge deal.

Kitguns are in kinda a weird place for me. The damage types for most of them make it so that trying for a status build is kinda pointless. I've got a crit based rattleguts that's a bit of a monster, which is nice. I just got a mostly amazing riven for my tombfinger that has huge multishot and damage bonuses, but also has punchthrough, which makes it less effective as most of the tombfinger's damage is from the explosion when it hits an enemy. The gaze looks amazing, but I can't think of a way to make it even close to comparable to my cycron. I haven't tried the other one yet.

I wanted to try out the new sentinel weapons, so I got the tazicor. It's pretty trash, and from reading up on the other ones, they're apparently pretty trash too. Small magazines and long reload times... no thanks. The cryotra may be the only useable one because you can get 100% status from it.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I've purchased most of my debt bonds from Ticker, as they never seem to drop as a reward from the bounties I run. That gets expensive fast though, both in credits and resources.
    You're telling me - I went down to 5k credits before I finished grinding all the Solaris stuff.

My general tactic in the past has been to run 3 minute runs of Tikal on Earth when I hit a credit booster. I suspect I'll be much better off running the index though.
    Index or Hieracon as the Tikal bonus is 12k credits while Hieracon is double that at 24k. Since your first mission of the day bonus double credits apply, you can get 48k + the pittance from killing infested in about 3 minutes from Hieracon.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

New glyph code: FALSEPROFIT.

It's Nef Anyo from the recent MASHED Warframe Fortuna trailer.

Dammit, now I'm going to have the song stuck in my head all day... WARFRAME! *Headbangs*

4. - Top - End - #754
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

That is really nice. I'd heard it was in the works. The original is also pretty amazing.

I have not, unfortunately, had much opportunity the last few days to do anything with the heist bounties. I ran one last night and was kind of disappointed that you only get one reward at the end of the heist rather than at each stage of the bounty like the others. It wouldn't bother me so much except that you need so many of the gizmos for making the new weapons and the stuff to make your archwing weapons atmospheric.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

I haven't played Warframe for the last few weeks, but my outstanding MR23 test has been weighing on my mind. I think that I will resolve to get it done before the New Year, as I will be quite surprised if I can't immediately go on to MR24 what with the frames and weapons I've picked up since Fortuna dropped. It will be nice to try and "finish" the game before I finally drift away for good.

MR23 looks like a huge pain in the neck, though. There's an obvious way to cheese it - Warp Rift with Mirage and then just stroll through it - but honour demands that I at least try to do it legitimately before I resort to that
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post
    I have not, unfortunately, had much opportunity the last few days to do anything with the heist bounties. I ran one last night and was kind of disappointed that you only get one reward at the end of the heist rather than at each stage of the bounty like the others. It wouldn't bother me so much except that you need so many of the gizmos for making the new weapons and the stuff to make your archwing weapons atmospheric.
    Yeah, it's a bit disappointing to go back to the original 1 drop per bounty rather than 1 drop per stage, but I suppose DE are trying to shake out any potential exploits or cheese before enabling it again.

I think you can get a fully built gravimag upgrade to make your archguns atmospheric from the third heist, but I'm not sure whether it's a one-off reward or it's a repeatable one.

With the one per heist reward and low standing gain, it's more efficient to go get them the pre-Fortuna 2.0 method, but I'm trying to get the willpower to go toroid farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    MR23 looks like a huge pain in the neck, though. There's an obvious way to cheese it - Warp Rift with Mirage and then just stroll through it - but honour demands that I at least try to do it legitimately before I resort to that
    Nezha with Zenurik can handle it the 'proper' way, Loki with 306% duration can also semi-cheese it, but yeah, Limbo can full cheese it.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

FYI all, it's a double credit weekend, and this bonus stacks with credit boosters (so you can get x4 credits for the duration, and x8 for your first mission of the day).

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    New glyph code: FALSEPROFIT.
    Thanks again Oni.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post
    I ran one last night and was kind of disappointed that you only get one reward at the end of the heist rather than at each stage of the bounty like the others.
    Yeah, it's a bit disappointing to go back to the original 1 drop per bounty rather than 1 drop per stage, but I suppose DE are trying to shake out any potential exploits or cheese before enabling it again.
    I just don't get it. The original PoE bounties only gave you one reward/standing, which was absolutely abysmal especially for the higher bounties and DE fixed that up pretty quick after community feedback. Fortuna launched immediately with the improved system in place, as it should have. Eidolon hunts give you a shard for each limb you take down, so you get something even if you don't manage to take the *lyst down. But for some reason the heists have to be so regressive???????? I'm really put off by this, and have been waiting for this to change in a hotfix before I get back into heists, but apparently that's not happening.

On the subject, how is everyone going with the Orb Mother fight? My first try ... did not go so great (and i haven't been back due to ^). A nasty bug with these heists is that it seems you can enter the heist at any point; for instance, when I was doing the second heist, a played joined right after the heist ended and the rest of the squad was already at the elevator. When I did the third heist, I joined the host while they were already in the process of taking down Profit-Taker's shields. Which means I completely missed all of the NPC instructions on how to take down/interact with it's shields and had no idea what I was doing. Then I went into the fight proper (which in hindsight was probably a mistake on my part, I should have redone the third heist), there were large periods where I wasn't doing any damage to the orb mother and had no idea why. I don't think the other two squad members had much clue either, as we didn't manage to take it down within the time limit. The fight itself was bit of a nightmare too. The other squad members were a Nova and an Inaros, and they both kept dying (even the Inaros). I took my Defy Wukong build in as I expected it to be a ****show, and spent probably 30% of the fight reviving the other two.

On the whole, not really impressed with the heists/orb mother fight, though my opinion might change (slightly) when I go back in now that I know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni
    I think you can get a fully built gravimag upgrade to make your archguns atmospheric from the third heist, but I'm not sure whether it's a one-off reward or it's a repeatable one.

With the one per heist reward and low standing gain, it's more efficient to go get them the pre-Fortuna 2.0 method, but I'm trying to get the willpower to go toroid farming.
    You do indeed get a free one the first time you do the third heist. You can build more by buying the blueprint from clan research once it's done. And yep, it doesn't look like the heists are a good way to farm toroids and THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WHY DE WHY.

Edit: oh, and apparently the drop chance of Khora's systems and BP was doubled to 11% (which was not documented in any of the patch notes). I might actually get her now!
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2018-12-21 at 06:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

Two more streamer codes:
    DKDiamantes
    DeejayKnight

Quote Originally Posted by thatSeniorGuy View Post
    On the subject, how is everyone going with the Orb Mother fight?
    My first couple were failures, but the subsequent ones went much better.

Hopefully they will all go better once more people know how to do the fight.

I really hope they fix the CC effects going through crowd control resistance. Inaros' Negation Swarm augment doesn't seem to work at all on the Vallis - I've switched over to Handspring as it's more effective and my tanking remains constant.

And yep, it doesn't look like the heists are a good way to farm toroids and THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WHY DE WHY.
    Some discussion I've read suggested that DE looked at the amount of shards you got from Eidolon fights and thought it too excessive (a MR26 veteran can get over a day's worth of standing from a single night of tridolon hunts) so they started the heist with lower rewards, with the intention to boost them after they've got additional data.

While frustrating for the players who want the new content now, it does make sense as it'd be easier to balance the economy afterwards as they won't have to introduce overinflated component sinks *cough*Hema*cough*.

I believe DE are also enforcing holiday time for their dev teams after the massive crunch they've had this year for getting Fortuna out

9. - Top - End - #759

NinjaGuy

My first couple were failures, but the subsequent ones went much better.

Hopefully they will all go better once more people know how to do the fight.

I really hope they fix the CC effects going through crowd control resistance. Inaros' Negation Swarm augment doesn't seem to work at all on the Vallis - I've switched over to Handspring as it's more effective and my tanking remains constant.
    I'd rather they just tone the staggers [Ordis voice] THE **** DOWN [Ordis Voice] down a little bit, it's a mite excessive at the moment. Did a few more hunts and they've certainly gone better, especially since I'm properly modding my Imperator Vandal. I'm curious as to what weapons you're using - I've been using my riven'd Rubico with radiation/viral, and my Pandero with corrosive and heat (plus toxin on my Guandao). Was considering switching my secondary to Prisma Angstrum given how much damage it can deal, but in forma'ing it today I saw how small its ammo capacity is so maybe not (especially since my Carrier Prime dies about a minute into the fight).

Some discussion I've read suggested that DE looked at the amount of shards you got from Eidolon fights and thought it too excessive (a MR26 veteran can get over a day's worth of standing from a single night of tridolon hunts) so they started the heist with lower rewards, with the intention to boost them after they've got additional data.

While frustrating for the players who want the new content now, it does make sense as it'd be easier to balance the economy afterwards as they won't have to introduce overinflated component sinks *cough*Hema*cough*.
    I mean I guess?? It just feels like they swung too hard the other way.

I believe DE are also enforcing holiday time for their dev teams after the massive crunch they've had this year for getting Fortuna out
    That's good to hear, crunch is far too ubiquitous in the video games industry as it is.
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

I'd rather they just tone the staggers [Ordis voice] THE **** DOWN [Ordis Voice] down a little bit, it's a mite excessive at the moment. Did a few more hunts and they've certainly gone better, especially since I'm properly modding my Imperator Vandal. I'm curious as to what weapons you're using - I've been using my riven'd Rubico with radiation/viral, and my Pandero with corrosive and heat (plus toxin on my Guandao). Was considering switching my secondary to Prisma Angstrum given how much damage it can deal, but in forma'ing it today I saw how small its ammo capacity is so maybe not (especially since my Carrier Prime dies about a minute into the fight).
    I haven't quite figured out a set loadout which works for me yet. I've been currently going in as full tank Inaros (~7400hp with ~540 armour) with a Supra Vandal (Radiation/Toxin/Puncture), Vaykor Marelok (Gas/Magnetic/Impact) and a Guandao (Corrosive/Slash) and while it's great for being able to hit almost any weakness and staying alive, it doesn't do that much damage. I gravimag'd my Fluctus and I've only just noticed it has built in Electricity, which plays shenanigans with setting up elemental effects (punchthrough is nice though!), so need to work on that some more.

I'm going to try a more standard Trinity Eidolon hunt build with using a Vectis P (Radiation/Puncture) instead of the Supra and using amps to change the resistances more often and see how that works. The only thing I'm concerned with is that people are even less likely to hang about in affinity range, so I'm going to have to take Vazarin for the boosted range, which might make maintaining enough energy for Blessing difficult. I'll give it a shot and report back.

With regard to keeping your companion alive on Eidolons/Orbs, with Inaros I've been using a moa with Link Health/Armour and Packleader (10k+ health and 700+ armour means Vacuum stays up with only melee-ing an enemy once a minute or so). For less tanky frames, I've moved more towards Djinn and Awaken - sure the loss of Ammo Case hurts, but all the other Companion advantages stay up (or at least renews every 90 seconds).

I mean I guess?? It just feels like they swung too hard the other way.
    Definitely agree - here's hoping it swings back towards something reasonable after Christmas.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Troll in the Playground

So the Battacor is surprisingly effective. 25 waves in on an t4 rift defense mission and it was still cutting things down even pre-forma. It's also a lot of fun. I think I might actually be in the market for a Riven for this thing.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

12. - Top - End - #762

Griffon

+Maximum% Duration/Efficiency Loki
    +Maximum% Efficiency/Range Ember
    +Maximum% Duration Ivara
    +Maximum% Power Rhino

These are, apparently, the "honourable" ways to complete the MR23 test.

Screw "honourable"; it's freaking horrible and I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about cheesing it with Limbo (even if it took me 15 minutes to reset all my custom controls because I had swapped Crouch onto Left-Shift and couldnt't find Dash anywhere! )

13. - Top - End - #763

Now imagine not-cheesing the MR 26 test.
    Same thing but on a wide-open map, higher level enemies, the points move faster and can fly.
    Got it on my first try with Mesa using Twin Rogga.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #764

Griffon

I'm pretty sure that I'll never make it to the MR25 test, let alone 26. All of the weapons and frames that I need to Master are either Zaw and Custom Pistol Parts, Primed, Vaulted or both and I'm in no way prepared to put in that sort of grind.

Unless someone is prepared to sell me a blueprint for Ignis Wraith or DA does something hugely drastic to reduce the research cost of the Hema, I *think* I've tapped out everything but the most recently released Fortuna weapons, only because I haven't tried finding out where their new ingredients drop yet.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2018-12-24 at 11:40 AM.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Troll in the Playground

New bits drop from the Profit-taker heist, which is unlocked at max rank with Solaris United.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

16. - Top - End - #766

NinjaGuy

With regard to keeping your companion alive on Eidolons/Orbs, with Inaros I've been using a moa with Link Health/Armour and Packleader (10k+ health and 700+ armour means Vacuum stays up with only melee-ing an enemy once a minute or so). For less tanky frames, I've moved more towards Djinn and Awaken - sure the loss of Ammo Case hurts, but all the other Companion advantages stay up (or at least renews every 90 seconds).
    I've switched to using Adaptation Inaros plus my Critty, and it's working out really well. I've done quite a few more fights and my companion hasn't done down once. I'm actually semi-enjoying them now, and if it weren't for all the ****ing knockdowns it would be genuinely fun.

In other news, I had a fantastic relic-opening run yesterday. Managed to get around 7 rare/uncommon drops from radshares and finish off Redeemer Prime, Akjara Prime and Cowgirl Prime. Looking forward to all of them as I've got rivens for the first two and Mesa is ..., well Mesa

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Unless someone is prepared to sell me a blueprint for Ignis Wraith...
    Give me a shout the next time you see me online and I'll give you one for free (well an Ammo Drum mod or equivalent).

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Unless someone is prepared to sell me a blueprint for Ignis Wraith
    From what I know, there are roving bands of people in this game that basically use Ignis Wraiths as "sign on bonuses" for joining a clan, simple trade fodder, or gifts. You can basically go to any town/city area and go "Yo anybody got an Ignis Wraith blueprint" and people will just hand you one.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Colossus in the Playground

So...I have to figure out which ZAWs and Kitguns to craft now that I'm properly back from my 2 year hiatus. Farmed the rep, and ZAWs seem clear enough (status is king with Condition Overload and Maiming Strike). The only one I've actually crafted is Plague Kripath though, so I need to figure out good shells for the rest. And Kitguns have to be evaluated like actual weapons though. Off the top of my head, Tombfinger and Rattlegun seem worth some effort.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

20. - Top - End - #770

https://semlar.com/zawcalc

There is a kitgun one on there aswell
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

21. - Top - End - #771

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    So...I have to figure out which ZAWs and Kitguns to craft now that I'm properly back from my 2 year hiatus. Farmed the rep, and ZAWs seem clear enough (status is king with Condition Overload and Maiming Strike). The only one I've actually crafted is Plague Kripath though, so I need to figure out good shells for the rest. And Kitguns have to be evaluated like actual weapons though. Off the top of my head, Tombfinger and Rattlegun seem worth some effort.
    The Catchmoon+Haymaker+(Splat or Killstream) kit-gun is crazy good. It hits really hard, reaches 100% crit with just Primed Pistol Gambit, and has infinite punch-through on enemies. In most levels of content it just mows down entire corridors with a single shot. I have found no better weapon in the game for close to medium range shooting.

In comparison, the Rattleguts kit-gun I built was just bland and weak.
    Last edited by Excession; 2019-01-17 at 04:31 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

Building a Gaze for crit is very solid. I went with min damage/max range and it still melts faces. Probably helps that with primed pistol gambit I get past 100% crit off a single mod.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

23. - Top - End - #773

NinjaGuy

Seconding that recommendation on the catchmoon, it's absolutely bonkers and more so if you have Pax Seeker.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

Notable Kit-gun builds are Tombfinger and Catchmoon with Haymaker and either Killstream or Splat. Catchmoon works like the Arca Plasmor. It kills everything within its range. Tombfinger is just barely behind catchmoon for damage with no drop-off for range. Its projectile explodes. Gaze comes with about 1m punch through and has really great status even with Splat or Killstream for maximum critical power. Rattleguts makes a solid SMG but doesn't actually do anything outstanding.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    For kitguns, the Catchmoon+Haymaker with either Splat or Killstream is one of the best as mentioned earlier.

I believe groznez is our clan guru on this type of stuff, so give him a shout the next time you see him in clan chat.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

Personally I tried the catchmoon and really didn't like it's tendency to explode on every tiny bit of level geometry. I can throw a Plasmor shot down a corridor, but when I try with the Catchmoon half the time the bullet will barely leave my gun before exploding on some tiny protrusion of the level geometry.

I sold mine and made myself a Rattleguts and I'm very happy with it.
    Last edited by Drascin; 2019-01-20 at 12:56 PM.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Titan in the Playground

Alienware are currently giving away a Warframe booster pack on PC, consisting of a 3 day affinity booster, a 3 day resource booster, 200k credits and a Foxglove syandana.

They're being restocked at intervals and the promotion lasts until 11 Feb 19; only requirement is that you have to create an Alienware account.

Edit: Ooops, forgot the link: https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/sh...k-key-giveaway
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2019-01-20 at 12:54 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    Personally I tried the catchmoon and really didn't like it's tendency to explode on every tiny bit of level geometry. I can throw a Plasmor shot down a corridor, but when I try with the Catchmoon half the time the bullet will barely leave my gun before exploding on some tiny protrusion of the level geometry.

I sold mine and made myself a Rattleguts and I'm very happy with it.
    Of the 4 kitguns I made, I prefer my Tombfinger-Killstream-Haymaker. Max single shot damage with over 100% crit chance, accurate enough to reliably score headshots and take advantage of Pax Seeker. Low rate of fire, but it packs quite a punch.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

29. - Top - End - #779

NinjaGuy

Just an FYI for those who don't know, the Stalker's Acolytes are back with their delicious mods. At the time of writing Angst, Malice and Torment are popping up (with Angst on her last legs). Managed to get Angst's and Malice's rare mods which completes my collection, and means I never have to worry about the event again, which is nice. For those who want to farm them, there's this handy little web page that tells you where they are, updates more frequently than navigation, and can give you notifications when they appear and disappear.

Also, did a bit of farming for Khora on Saturday, and lucked in to getting both her rotation C drops in only 4 or so attempts! One crazy cat lady coming up!
    How y'all doing?

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

Also, did a bit of farming for Khora on Saturday, and lucked in to getting both her rotation C drops in only 4 or so attempts! One crazy cat lady coming up!
    How y'all doing?
    Lucked into getting the Redeemer Prime parts during random relic crackings, so that's cooking. Got a bits and pieces of Mesa P and the Akjagara P, so they're my next targets.

The Gyromag parts finally dropped for me, so I can trade in Vox standing for the Gyromag/Atmo/Repeller parts from now on. Profit Taker won't know what hit her.

Trying to figure how to build the Fortuna prisms and getting my 3 k-drives to count as completed on my profile - I get the horrible feeling I need to build a brand new one and level that up again, but I'm going to do a quick bit of MR points counting first before going through that (literal) grind again.

The main other thing I'm doing is helping newbie Tenno grinding for parts - helped one MR4 Excal get 500 plastids (he didn't have access to Phobos yet) and got joined by a MR3 Excal and a MR4 Volt. They even got excited at getting 42k credits after the mission - is it wrong to want to pinch their cheeks and call them cute lil Tenno?