Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Darths & Droids IV: Not in Numerical Order

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrinar View Post
    As someone who only watched the third movie a question
    Spoiler: second hand movie spoilers
    Show
    I heard something about the justification for everyone seeing it was just the force did it. Is that correct or is there more to it in the movie?
    Spoiler: Episode 2: Attack of the Spoilers
    Show
    I don't think that such an explanation appeared in the movie itself, nor the Force being shown to allow you to see a beam light-years away moving FTL in real time in any of the movies. Maybe the Force Sensitive characters got visions of the Hossian(?) system's destruction, but as far as we know at this point it adds up to Rey, Kylo, Snoke, and Luke.

Like, without any way to deduce it from the text is pretty much just 'a wizard did it'. Such an explanation might be in the novelisation, but it's still 'a wizard did it' because there's no setup.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Spoiler: Episode 2: Attack of the Spoilers
    Show
    I don't think that such an explanation appeared in the movie itself, nor the Force being shown to allow you to see a beam light-years away moving FTL in real time in any of the movies. Maybe the Force Sensitive characters got visions of the Hossian(?) system's destruction, but as far as we know at this point it adds up to Rey, Kylo, Snoke, and Luke.

Like, without any way to deduce it from the text is pretty much just 'a wizard did it'. Such an explanation might be in the novelisation, but it's still 'a wizard did it' because there's no setup.
    Spoiler
    Show
    checking online there apparently is a novel explanation and it wasn't the force but it was technobabble https://old.reddit.com/r/MawInstalla...n_see/dw72jzc/

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Firbolg in the Playground

I made a new thread since we're on page 51.