New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1524
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

d6 Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, part 12 plus 1

Hello, all! Long time reader, brand new member.

I created this membership because the forum wouldn't allow me to search for a post I read years ago and wanted to find again unless I did. Still haven't found it, of course.

I'm typing this Hello post just because I want to see what the avatar I chose during registration looks like. I'm definitely not doing it because I really want to say Hello to anyone. Nope, not me.

I consider myself pretty much True Neutral, just in case anybody wants to know.

EDIT: Now that I've seen my avatar, I really hope that animal isn't peeing on my leg...
    Last edited by Zamlet; 2020-11-18 at 01:51 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, part 12 plus 1

Hello fellow gamers. I'm new to this board, but not D&D. I started in college playing Advanced D&D in 1980. I didn't play after that until I met a DM at a science fiction convention in San Diego 4.5 years ago.

I still had the character sheet for my Magic User, Quita from 1980 and Bart let me join his campaign starting with her previous level. I then played about every Sunday until last summer when I retired and moved to Tennessee.

I didn't get a chance to connect with a group in Tennessee, and then humanity collectively rolled a one and we got COVID. Now I'm looking for an online group one of my characters and I can join.

David

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi all; im new to the site and wanted to say hello and hope i get to interact with the many people here and hopefully hone my D&D knowledge. I have been playing seriously for about a year now, my friends and i currently play the 3.5E.
    I have come here a lot in my search for knowledge, but i figured making an account would let me get more specific knowledge and ideas for builds that other older posts may not cover due to the lack of books that some posts have.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum. I play D&D from about 20 years, starting from AD&D. I'm willing to share my passion with all of you and to play some adventure together, in particular also trying the new PF2 version.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey, long time lurker. Decided to make an account because, you know, whatever.

I've been playing D&D for about 14 years, almost exclusively 3/3.5. I dabbled with 5 for a bit, but most of my books are 3.5 and it does the job just fine. I've also played a bit of Vampire: The Masquerade, Starwars RPG, and the like. So, you know, cool stuff I guess. Also I'm a bio student currently, so there's that.

If you couldn't tell, I'm bad at intros, on or offline.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Hi everyone,

Name's rTicWolf, and I am a perfectly normal human worm-baby. You have nothing - absolutely nothing - to fear from me.

I also dabble in playing DnD (even DMing) occasionally. My favourite character is Adamant, a Minotaur Paladin of Bahamut, who just happened to get angel wings during one of his adventures. Don't tell Belkar. Although my Water Genasi Bard, Vivacia, was pretty fun to play, too. I like to play unusual races.

I've been a long time fan of the Giant's work, just like most of you, I imagine, and I thought it about time to join the forums and y'know, type some stuff about Order of the Stick. I hope we can have some spirited but good-natured discussions together.

Yoroshiku, ne!

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hello GitP! I was searching for a site to game on during covid and got directed here among other sites. So I figured I'd check it out see if I like it.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello!

New person here starting up some posts so I can share a new character/game journal blog site I am starting.

I am a massive nerd and I delight in sharing that, particularly to embarrass/intrigue my students.

I have one long game I am participating in as, one game that ended near the beginning of the craziness of 2020, and a brand new one that started just last week. Both my husband and I also run single player games for each other, but we have fallen off on that recently. I also DM a game for my husbands family, but I flail pretty hard at that!

Cheers all!

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Howdy, I'm Robots. I try my best. I've been a fan of this comic ever since a friend introduced it to me in March. But I think it's about time I made an account for myself so I can fully express my own feelings! Have a nice day! :D
    Shh! I'm hiding.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello, all.

I've been playing D&D for the past 20 years or so as a perma-DM. Whenever I do get to play as a character, it's usually something out of the PHB that gets overlooked or cast aside by one color-grade scheme or another; as much as everyone loves the shiny new toys (read: splatbooks), there's something to be said for polishing up an older toy and making it shine.

I registered here because I enjoy the D&D 5e discussions and throw in my two cents from time to time.

I hope you all have a great day.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Pixie in the Playground

Already a week on this forum but I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Paula and I come from.
    Last edited by PaulaWagner; 2020-12-16 at 06:57 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, my name is Harloc, I've played DnD and a few other games over the past twenty years. Looking to get back in on a casual basis, and post some things in the appropriate forums

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

smile Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, part 12 plus 1

Hi folks! New member here, just in time for Christmas! Group currently on hiatus due to Covid, but we're looking forward to restarting next year with two new members. It's a D&D 5e group, 12th level. Current members are my ranger (gloom stalker, with one level in rogue), a nature domain cleric and a draconic bloodline sorceress. The newbies are a college of lore bard (played by our former DM) and an oath of devotion paladin.

I've also been running a Star Wars campaign using the the 1980s WEG rules, which was going fine until the lockdowns started. Oh well, give me something to look forward to!
    Last edited by Ranger65; 2020-12-18 at 06:12 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Banned

Devil

Hello everyone! Long time lurker.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, part 12 plus 1

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've visited this forum...
    note that I read, but rarely give my opinion... so I pass unnoticed...
    I hope everyone is doing well across the Atlantic...
    merry Christmas to all

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker. I used to play D&D with my friends. Now I play with my children.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Howdy folks. Used to read OOTS way back and just coming back around. Great to see the community is still alive and strong! I've got a lot of reading to do...
    Last edited by Meatball; 2020-12-23 at 11:07 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Hi, I'm a new member and old lurker. I would come here for years! I ran my first Con AD&D game in '92.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello all! I'm a three year reader of OotS and a brand new member!

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello! I read OotS years ago and was recently reminded by a RPG podcast I listen to that this place existed. Excited to take a look around!
    The moment you attempt to do something awesome, you will fail. The moment you attempt to fail, you will do something awesome. The dice are the only ones who know which one you are actually attempting to do.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hey there, heard people do some online roleplaying so here I am.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Hello! I've been reading since the first dungeon & OotS has been a steady pillar in most of my adult life, but haven't actually played a ttrpg until quarantine hit. I'm making an account so I can participate in discussions in the 5e forum :)

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello,
    I am Dianne martiz

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Hello guys!
    I am not new to oots or new to dnd but I am new to the 5th edition so I could use your advice and hopefully I will become ready in time to give my advice to the next generations!

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Hallo! I binge read the whole comic at the behest of my roommate and now I'm here to yell about it (and pick up knowledge for my first foray into proper D&D).

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Orc in the Playground

Zombie

Hello everyone, not new to the comic, but a bit to the forums. Hope to get into the play-by-posting a bit as I've got a small stack of untested characters and the roughs of about 4-5 homebrewed campaign that I haven't been able to really get going with the quarantine going on.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello there. Quite old lurker, never wanted to subscribe as I feared falling into the deathtrap of endless arguing that seem to be the sport here, but here I am. Guess I've failed my save.

Didn't play pen and paper for a long time, especially since I've joined the warrior guild IRL.
    Hitting (consentant) people with a sword, be it made of foam, bamboo, plastic or steel is fun, try it !

Sadly with covid I have a bit too much free time to spend, so here I am !

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hello everyone!

I got into D&D just over a year ago and have lurked in many forum websites. I've always liked checking out GitP and decided I ought to join! I look forward to interacting with other nerds like me!

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Pixie in the Playground

Sup n00bs. I got into D&D when 5e came out and have been playing it ever since. I just created my account today, and I've been reading OOTS since the good old days of 2018.
    get dunked on lol

Epic avatar by linkele

Currently DMing: Curse of (super sexy) Strahd

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are reading this, then you have some serious dedication.