1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Final Fantasy: Limit Breaks

Final Fantasy:
    Limit Breaks

Premise
    Spoiler
    Show
    I, for one, highly doubt that anyone could fully do justice to the entire Final Fantasy series in a unified d20 conversion. A Final Fantasy VII d20 is possible, & so is a Final Fantasy X d20, but a Final-Fantasy-everything is probably unworkable, due to the wildly different mechanics/power levels/monsters/classes/spells/etc. This would most likely be either an all-inclusive mess or a compromise-heavy system that would ultimately satisfy no one.

That said, I was intrigued & inspired by the limit break systems found in nearly all of the later games. I started statting out the ones in FF7, & I realized that most of the limit breaks in other games of the series could be included with minimal compromising.

Here is the result...
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added title

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Limit Breaks

Table of Contents
    Rules Overview

List of Breaks

Limit Break Feats
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-11-07 at 09:52 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Rules Overview
    Each PC (& select few eligible NPC’s) accrues Overdrive Points (OP’s) under certain conditions. Once they have accrued 100 OP’s, they can then spend them to power a Limit Break, which is a special ability (usually an attack) of amazing power. Unless otherwise noted, all Limit Breaks take 1 full-round action to execute, they ignore damage reduction (DR), they never provoke attacks of opportunity (AOO), & do not allow a Reflex saving throw for half damage. All such Limit Breaks cost 100 OP’s to use, & a PC cannot accrue more that 100 OP’s.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 07:32 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Conditions
    Initially for PC’s, the default condition for accruing OP’s is Stoic (Gain 1OP each round in which you are successfully dealt damage by an opponent; physical, magical, & psionic injuries count, while wounds received from traps, environments, etc. do not). Accrual conditions can only be changed when a character gains a level. The conditions under which one can accrue OP’s can be chosen from the following list:
    • Warrior: Gain 1OP each round in which you successfully deal damage to an opponent
    • Healer: Gain 1OP each round in which you successfully heal damage of an ally; healing oneself does not count
    • Comrade: Gain 1OP each round in which one of your allies are successfully dealt damage by an opponent; physical, magical, & psionic injuries count, while wounds received from traps, environments, etc. do not; you must designate no more than 5 allies that this applies toward; all other allies do not count; this list can only be changed if a designated ally leaves the party (no communication) for more than 24 hours
    • Slayer: Gain 3OP each round in which you successfully kill an opponent
    • Victor: Gain 1OP each round in which your party successfully kills an opponent; you must designate no more than 5 allies that this applies toward; all other allies do not count; this list can only be changed if a designated ally leaves the party (no communication) for more than 24 hours
    • Tactician: Gain 1OP each round in which you successfully bestow a negative condition on an opponent; negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; no other conditions count
    • Hero: Gain 3OP each round in which you successfully kill an opponent using a coup de grace maneuver, or whenever you kill an opponent by dealing damage that is 5× (or more) your opponent’s current HP
    • Ally: Gain ˝OP each time it is your turn in combat
    • Daredevil: Gain 2OP each time it is your turn in combat & your current HP is 10% or less than your maximum HP
    • Solo: Gain 2OP each time it is your turn in combat & you are the only active combatant on your side; all allies are either not present, dead, disabled, dying, petrified, sleeping, staggered, unconscious or otherwise helpless
    • Coward: Gain 3OP each time you successfully run from a combat situation; initiative must be rolled, your opponents must have made at least 1 attempt to attack, & you must succeed in completely evading the opponent; opponents who succeed in catching up with you & engaging you in combat later negate this
    • Dancer: Gain 2OP each round in which you successfully evade an attack from an opponent; attacks that would normally hit you if your armor bonus were lower do not count toward this, nor do attacks that hit but fail to deal any damage (due to DR, SR, & the like)
    • Rook: Gain 2OP each round in which you successfully counteract a negative condition on yourself or an ally, or your negate damage from an element-based attack; negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; no other conditions count
    • Sufferer: Gain 1OP each round in which you acquire a negative condition dealt by an opponent; negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; no other conditions count
    • Victim: Gain 2OP each time it is your turn in combat & you possess a negative condition dealt by an opponent; negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; no other conditions count
    • Avenger: Gain 5OP each round in which an opponent successfully kills a member of your party; you must designate no more than 5 allies that this applies toward; all other allies do not count; this list can only be changed if a designated ally leaves the party (no communication) for more than 24 hours

Acquiring Limit Breaks
    You may choose 1 Limit Break during initial character creation; additional Limit Breaks may be gained each time you gain a level in which you also gain a feat (3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, etc), provided you have achieved all of the prerequisites. Your chosen Limit Breaks cannot be changed later.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 07:38 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

once again you impress the heck out of me, my friend.

I'm still trying to best you at d20 baseball...

I like the idea, I think I may adopt it, but I would suggest accruing overdrive points more slowly.

In my experience, you can go an entire game and only see 2 or 3... So why should the PC's do it so much more often? On your system, I could see PC's doing one every 2 or three combats.

also, didn't you only do limit breaks when you were severely injured?
    do you intend on making that a rule? or do I have to home-rule your home-rule?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Very Nice Zeta Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimace View Post
    once again you impress the heck out of me, my friend.

I'm still trying to best you at d20 baseball...

I like the idea, I think I may adopt it, but I would suggest accruing overdrive points more slowly.

In my experience, you can go an entire game and only see 2 or 3... So why should the PC's do it so much more often? On your system, I could see PC's doing one every 2 or three combats.
    A Fight is only supposed to last 5 rounds. Even if say you where a batman wizard tactician, and assuming a fight was at least 2 enemies, You could only really get a maximum of 10/encounter, Assuming its for each enemy. And even that is with liberal use of spells.

also, didn't you only do limit breaks when you were severely injured?
    do you intend on making that a rule? or do I have to home-rule your home-rule?
    They are possible at other times. That is just when you are most likely to get them.
    Join the IRC
    Current: AlfredAmeoba-atar
    Second: Simiusatar
    First: Ceikatar
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    "We always run the games we want to play in."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

• Daredevil: Gain 2OP each time it is your turn in combat & your current HP is 10% or less than your maximum HP

• Victor: Gain 1OP each time your party successfully kills an opponent; you must designate no more than 5 allies that this applies toward; all other allies do not count; this list can only be changed if a designated ally leaves the party (no communication) for more than 24 hours

• Victim: Gain 2OP each time it is your turn in combat & you possess a negative condition dealt by an opponent; negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; no other conditions count

These three in particular could rack up the OP
    also...

• Warrior: Gain 1OP each time you successfully deal damage to an opponent

in 5 rounds of combat, you could get 40P

OMG....
    I get it...
    I was reading it as 10 P
    not 1 OP

I revoke my statement...

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

For the record, I have edited the condition (which were inspired by FFX) so that it is more clear how often OP's can be gained. I changed many instances of "gain XOP each time..." to "gain XOP each round in which...", clarifying that in most cases, you cannot gain OP more than once per round.

Also, yes, it is easy to misread "1OP" as "10P". If it becomes a larger issue later, I will edit the posts to read "1 OP" (if you still see that as "10 P", then that's your fault).

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

All Creation (Su)
    You can create a tremendous blast of energy, automatically hitting multiple opponents (up to 4) & dealing 10d8 points of fire damage.

Prerequisites: Must use some type of returning ranged weapon; must have the All Creation Manual (unique item); must be able to perform Greased Lightning, Clear Tranquil, Landscaper, Bloodfest, Gauntlet & Doom of the Living; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Attack Reels (Su)
    You can randomly strike your enemies with extra attacks. Roll 3d4; if none of the numbers match, then you deal an automatic hit to 1 opponent with a ranged weapon. If 2 of the numbers match, you deal a number of automatic hits to 1 opponent equal to the matching number, all with the same ranged weapon. If all 3 of the numbers match, you deal a number of automatic hits to your opponents (up to 4) equal to the matching number, all with the same ranged weapon

Prerequisites: Must use some type of returning ranged weapon; BAB +5; must be able to perform Element Reels.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Auroch Reels (Su)
    You can randomly strike your enemies with various effects. Roll 3d10; if none of the numbers match, then you deal an automatic critical to 1 opponent with a ranged weapon. If 2 of the numbers match, you deal an automatic critical to 1 opponent with a ranged weapon & consult the following list for the value that corresponds with the matching numbers:
    • 1 = Fire (deal an additional 2d8 fire damage)
    • 2 = Ice (deal an additional 2d8 cold damage)
    • 3 = Lightning (deal an additional 2d8 electricity damage)
    • 4 = Water (deal an additional 2d8 force damage)
    • 5 = Poison (inflict poison with black adder venom; Injury type (DC11), initial damage 1d6 Con, secondary damage 1d6 Con)
    • 6 = Blind (inflict blinding effect; Fortitude save (DC13) to resist)
    • 7 = Confusion (inflict confusion effect; Fortitude save (DC15) to resist)
    • 8 = Petrify (inflict petrification effect; Fortitude save (DC17) to resist)
    • 9 or 10 = Auroch (deal an additional 10d8 damage)

If all 3 of the numbers match, you deal an automatic critical to your opponents (up to 4) with the same ranged weapon, & consult the above list for the value that corresponds with the matching numbers.

Prerequisites: Must use some type of returning ranged weapon; BAB +15; must be able to perform Element Reels, Attack Reels & Status Reels; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 08:20 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Banishing Blade (Ex)
    You can deal an automatic critical to 1 opponent with your sword. In addition, if you make a successful Dexterity check (DC18), & poor a bottle of liquor or wine onto the blade (a move-equivalent action), your opponent takes an automatic -4 penalty on all attacks, AC, skill checks & saving throws for the rest of the encounter.

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; BAB +10; must use some type of sword, & must have a bottle of liquor or wine on hand; must be able to perform Dragon Fang & Shooting Star.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Beat Rush (Ex)
    You can automatically hit 1 opponent with your Flurry of Blows, provided you do not attack anyone else in that round. Roll 1d6 & consult the following list:
    • 1 = “Miss” (you fail to use the Limit Break, thereby wasting it)
    • 2/3/4/5 = “Hit” (you use the Limit Break, but none of the hits are critical)
    • 6 = “YEAH!” (you use the Limit Break & all hits are critical)

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; must have the Flurry of Blows ability; must fight unarmed.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 08:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Big Brawl (Su)
    You can perform up to 8 melee attacks in 1 round, each automatically striking an opponent of your choice; these may be split among any of your opponents within reach (30’ from your initial starting point).

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; must have performed Dragon Dive 5 times; must be able to perform Boost Jump, Dynamite, Hyper Jump, Dragon & Dragon Dive.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2007-08-26 at 09:19 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Big Shot (Su)
    You can automatically hit 1 opponent with a charged shot fired from your weapon, dealing 2d8 + your Strength modifier.

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; must use some type of ammo-consuming ranged weapon.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Blade Beam (Su)
    You can automatically hit multiple opponents (up to 4) with beams of energy fired from your sword, dealing 2d8 + your Strength modifier to each. In addition, one of your beams (chosen randomly, roll 1d4) is an automatic critical, dealing double damage.

Prerequisites: Must use some type of sword; your party must have defeated 120 opponents with you present; must be able to perform Braver & Cross-Slash.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Blitz Ace (Su)
    You can perform up to 8 melee attacks in 1 round, followed by a ranged kick attack with the ball (1d8 + Strength bonus), with no penalty for multiple attacks; these must all be against 1 opponent.

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; must use some type of sword & possess a bouncing ball of some sort; must have performed at least 80 Limit Breaks; must be able to perform Spiral Cut, Slice & Dice, & Energy Rain; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Blood Fang (Su)
    You can perform 1 charge attack with your claws; you ignore the normal AC penalty & automatically hit. In addition, for every point of damage that you inflict upon your opponent, you gain 1 temporary hit point which lasts until the end of the encounter.

Prerequisites: Must have a natural claw attack; your party must have defeated 72 opponents with you present; must be able to perform Sled Fang & Lunatic High.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Bloodfest (Ex)
    You can perform up to 10 melee attacks in 1 round with your ranged weapon, each automatically striking for a normal hit on the opponent of your choice; these may be split among any of your opponents within reach (30’ from your initial starting point).

Prerequisites: Must use some type of returning ranged weapon; must have performed Landscaper 7 times; must be able to perform Greased Lightning, Clear Tranquil & Landscaper.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2007-08-26 at 09:19 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Blood Pain (Ex)
    You can perform up to 12 melee attacks in 1 round, each automatically striking a single opponent for a normal hit.

Prerequisites: Your current HP must be 15% or less than your maximum HP; must use a knives or daggers; cannot have any other Limit Break.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Blue Magic (Su)
    You can perform a number of special abilities that you have successfully learned from studying an opponent. You can learn an ability from an enemy by taking a full-round action & making a successful Intelligence check (DC = 10 + opponent’s CR). Each time you fill up your OP pool, you can perform one of the abilities that you have learned, chosen from the list below:
    • Laser Eye (you shoot beams of energy from your eyes; automatically hits 1 opponent for 2d6 points of damage; already acquired)
    • Ultra Waves (you cast a wave of energy outward; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 2d6 points of damage; also inflicts slow (no saving throw); acquired from Chaotic subtype monsters, CR2 or above)
    • Electrocute (you emit bolts of lightning from your hands; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 2d8 points of electricity damage; acquired from Magical Beast type monsters, CR4 or above)
    • Level X Death (you conjure a storm of negative energy; multiple opponents (up to 4) must make a Fortitude save (DC20) or die; acquired from Demon/Devil subtype type monsters, CR6 or above)
    • Degenerator (teleports multiple opponents (up to 4) 1d% miles away in a random direction (no saving throw); acquired from Aberration type monsters, CR7 or above)
    • Aqua Breath (you spew forth a jet of water from your mouth; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing (2d8 + your Strength modifier) points of bludgeoning damage; acquired from Water subtype monsters, CR8 or above)
    • Micro Missile (you conjure a number of projectiles of magical energy; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 2d8 points of damage; acquired from Fey type monsters, CR9 or above)
    • Acid (you splash an enemy with corrosive fluids; automatically hits 1 opponent, dealing 3d6 points of acid damage; acquired from Ooze type monsters, CR10 or above)
    • Gatling Gun (you emit a rain of deadly force; automatically hits 1 opponent, dealing 10d4 points of acid damage; acquired from Construct type monsters, CR12 or above)
    • Fire Breath (you spew forth a jet of fire from your mouth; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 3d6 points of fire damage; acquired from Fire subtype monsters, CR13 or above)
    • Bad Breath (you spew forth a jet of strange gas from your mouth; automatically inflicts various negative conditions to multiple opponents (up to 4), including blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, exhausted, frightened, paralyzed, & sickened; acquired from Plant type monsters, CR15 or above)
    • White Wind (you bathe your party in healing light; you can fully restore all HP to multiple allies (up to 4, including yourself); you cannot heal an ally so that they have more HP than your maximum; acquired from Celestial subtype monsters, CR16 or above)
    • Homing Laser (you shoot beams of energy from your eyes; automatically hits 1 opponent for 5d6 points of damage; acquired from Lawful subtype monsters, CR17 or above)
    • Mighty Guard (you create a complex aura of protection on your party; you cast haste, mage armor, protection from energy (cold), protection from energy (fire), & protection from spells for free on multiple allies (up to 4, including yourself), even if you did not prepare (or even know) any of the spells; acquired from Dragon type monsters, CR18 or above)
    • Shockwave Pulsar (you emit a wave of destructive energy; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 20d6 points of damage; acquired from Outsider type monsters, CR19 or above)
    • Ray-Bomb (you throw a sphere of explosive energy; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 20d8 points of damage; acquired from Elemental type monsters, CR20 or above)

Prerequisites: Intelligence 12+; cannot have any other Limit Break.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 08:01 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Boost Jump (Ex)
    You can deal an automatic critical hit to 1 opponent by leaping high into the air & striking from above.

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; 4 ranks in Jump.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Braver (Ex)
    You can deal an automatic critical hit to 1 opponent with your sword.

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; 2 ranks in Jump; must use some type of sword.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Breath of the Earth (Sp)
    You can remove all negative conditions from multiple allies (up to 4, including yourself); negative conditions include blinded, confused, cowering, dazed, dazzled, deafened, energy drained, entangled, exhausted, fascinated, fatigued, frightened, nauseated, panicked, paralyzed, poisoned, shaken, sickened, stunned, or turned; this also negates Fast Healing for the rest of the encounter, unless yourself or an ally gains Fast Healing after this is activated.

Prerequisites: Only divine spellcasting classes; your party must have defeated 80 opponents with you present; must be able to perform Healing Wind & Seal Evil.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Catastrophe (Ex)
    You can perform up to 10 ranged attacks in 1 round, each automatically striking for a triple hit on the opponent of your choice; these may be split among any of your opponents within reach (30’ from your initial starting point).

Prerequisites: No spellcasting classes; must use some type of ammo-consuming ranged weapon; must have the Catastrophe Manual (unique item); must be able to perform Big Shot, Mind Blow, Grenade Bomb, Hammer Blow, Satellite Beam & Ungarmax; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Chaos (Su)
    You can transform into a massive winged demonic creature, with the following boost to your statistics: HP × 2, AC × 2 & SR +10. In addition, you gain 2 special attacks: Chaos Saber & Satan Slam. You can maintain this form for a number of rounds equal to your character level.
    • Chaos Saber automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing a normal hit to each, as well as 5d8 points of fire damage. This attack is usable once every 1d4 rounds.
    • Satan Slam creates a swarm of flaming skulls, which automatically hit multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 5d8 points of fire damage to each. In addition, any opponent hit by this attack must make a Fortitude save (DC18) or die. This attack is usable once every 1d6+4 rounds.

Prerequisites: Wild Shape special ability; must have the Chaos Manual (unique item); must be able to perform Galian Beast, Death Gigas & Hellmasker; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 08:08 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Clear Tranquil (Su)
    You can partially heal multiple allies (up to 4, including yourself), restoring (Maximum HP - Current HP) / 2 hit points.

Prerequisites: Must be able to perform Greased Lightning.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Climhazzard (Ex)
    You can deal an automatic critical hit to 1 opponent with your sword, dealing quadruple (4×) damage.

Prerequisites: Must use some type of sword; must have performed Blade Beam 7 times; must be able to perform Braver, Cross-Slash & Blade Beam.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Combine (Su)
    You can teach your familiar or animal companion to perform certain tricks. You can teach it an ability by taking a full day to train & making a successful Animal Handling check (DC = (20 - animal’s Intelligence) + Volume #). Each time you fill up your OP pool, your familiar or animal companion can perform one of the abilities that you have taught it, chosen from the list below:
    • Angelo Rush (your familiar/companion will counterattack an enemy; automatically hits 1 opponent, dealing 2d6 points of piercing damage; already learned)
    • Angelo Cannon (your familiar/companion will explosively collide with an enemy; automatically hits 1 opponent, dealing 2d6 points of fire damage; already learned)
    • Angelo Strike (your familiar/companion will pounce on an enemy; automatically hits 1 opponent, dealing 2d8 points of piercing damage; learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 1)
    • Angelo Recover (your familiar/companion will lick your wounds; fully recovers all of the HP of 1 ally; learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 2)
    • Invincible Moon (your familiar/companion will protect you with its primal ferocity; grants invincibility to multiple allies (up to 4, including yourself) for 3 rounds; all allies affected by this are immune to all negative conditions during these rounds; in fact, if either your or your chosen allies already suffer from a negative condition, then that condition is removed; learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 3)
    • Angelo Reverse (your familiar/companion will revive of your fallen partners; resurrects 1 deceased ally (as per the raise dead spell); learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 4)
    • Angelo Search (your familiar/companion will steal from an enemy; attempts a Pick Pocket (20 ranks) check, taking any small valuable item on the person of 1 random opponent; learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 5)
    • Wishing Star (your familiar/companion will savagely maul your enemies; automatically hits multiple opponents (up to 4), dealing 5d6 points of damage to each; learned by reading Pet Pal, Volume 6)

Prerequisites: Only spellcasting classes; your current HP must be 15% or less than your maximum HP; must have a familiar or animal companion; cannot have any other Limit Break.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-10-23 at 08:10 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Cosmo Memory (Su)
    You can call down a titanic sphere of fiery doom upon your enemies, automatically hitting multiple opponents (up to 4) & dealing 20d8 points of fire damage to each.

Prerequisites: Must have the Cosmo Memory Manual (unique item); must be able to perform Sled Fang, Lunatic High, Blood Fang, Stardust Ray, Howling Moon & Earth Rave; cannot gain additional Limit Breaks after acquiring this one.