New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

[Earth]

Cello's eyes open, and he pushes himself up into a sitting position. He looks at the two strangers, and thinks for a moment.

"Thank you, for pulling me from my ship. I...I am grateful."

He studies the two creatures before him. Are these normal Earthlings? He'd read something in the ships logs for this planet how the races that called it home were extremely varied, and shook his head.

"My apologies, I haven't introduced myself. I am called Cello. Thank you for saving my life....and apparently fixing my arm."

Cello stretches his right arm, amazed at how quickly the pain has disappeared.
    Last edited by WarforgedTank; 2018-05-14 at 12:26 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Pages:
    As he is asked this, a thousand memories in his head call out from so many people within saying they all want to be something different. He clutches his head as he remembers so many dreams, so many goals, all of them fighting to be the one to be one top, all of them wanting the Focus, all of them combining to only confuse him.
    "........eeeeergh. I.....I.....wish.....I knew! So many voices! So many lives! All in my head! Want something different! Pulling me every which WAY! What I want is to organize all my thoughts! Perhaps somehow start a library..... write the books of every single life within......get them all OUT and recorded....so that they are expressed....Maybe make a library of peoples stories.....to preserve all peoples stories.....or maybe I want to be many people....trying out many things, many guises, exploring what I can be......I could be anything....so I'm at a lost what I WANT to become...But the library of peoples lives might be something...?"

Masala:
    Masala flaps her arms up and down as she protests.
    "Hey what gives! I thought we were fighting not flirting!"
    "Heh. You were fighting with a saiyan, Masala. To them thats basically the same thing."
    Lettan looks at them and sighs "....Well...Your not wrong..."
    "Well what am I supposed to do about it! I'm all confused now!"
    Beryl puts her shoulder around the majin.
    "Simple! You either liked it or you didn't. If you liked it, just say so and see where it goes. If you don't just say so to her and clear things up, before you go too deep. Might hurt her but best to get it over with as soon as possible."
    ".....Well thinking about it....I did kind of like it even though I was confused at first..."
    Then Jade sends to Beryl telepathically, the conversation at the speed of thought:
    What are you doing, trying to ship them? They're like seven years apart and Pinappla's 16!
    Vodkana is decades younger than Hailing, and the age gap between Shanakan and Luxana is even wider than that. Kind of too late to be concerned about that sort of thing by now.
    Oh right, Vodkana and Hailing lets use THAT hot mess of a relationship as an example! Where does one even start?
    I don't think we have room to throw stones, given that we formed our relationship under the stress of a slave-programming mad scientist.
    Shes still kind of young.
    By our modern human standards! This a Saiyan and a Majin we're talking about. Can we really apply our biological standards to this? Can a Majin even have a physical relationship with someone?
    Given that Buu can feel LUST yes, it would just look like something out an H-scene or the gutter-minded parts of the internet.
    Then Masala's prospects for finding her special someone is less hopeless than one would assume, so what?
    Your just jumping on this opportunity because it might be someone she can have at all, aren't you?
    I want her to be happy, whats wrong with that? Who is even going care enough to raise a stink about it?

Jade raises a finger as if say something then lowers it and thinks. Masala says
    "....Yeah your right, I'll see where this goes. I'm actually kind of curious!"
    Ok, touche, I can't come up with anyone we care about being against it, and we're working outside the culture we came from. but I'm going to be strict one here.
    Jade then whispers in Masalas ear
    "but if you do anything screwed up to her, I'll find out. I won't be happy. your the older one. Treat her right, and I won't have to get....y'know."
    Masala at this straightens up and say in a tiny terrified voice, her eyes wide.
    "Yes Mom."
    "Good. Glad we're clear on that."

Solitus Does Every Shonen Moment Ever:
    The Clone Solitus gasps at Patiji's work.
    "Gasp! He is.....so good! He chopping those so expertly! Breaking those eggs so well! HIS COOKING LEVEL! ITS OVER 9000! HOW WILL ME EVER GET OUT OF THIS!? WHAT WILL I DO NOW!? HOW AM I EVER GOING TO WIN!?"
    The Original Solitus holds up a finger and smiles.
    "Worry not, me. For I believe in the me that believes in me that believes in me! I simply have to trust in Heart Of The Me, My Perfect Determination, which arises from my trust in my friendship with you who is me, The bond that I draw strength from to protect my perfect friend: Me. Thus my bond of friendship with myself is so perfect it is self protecting! Such is the power I draw upon in my quest to the greatest at everything like no ever was, this golden dream of finding the Gold Piece becoming the Everything King, Believe it Plus Perfect!! I can feel all golden hearts beating as one, for we all one goal: to become perfect! With my shining spatula, I shall prove my perfection!"
    He then points at his Clone Self
    "Now me! Play....My.....THEME MUSIC!"
    His theme music plays. A golden light suddenly shines around him.

Here I am, born to be king
    I am the king of the universe
    Here I belong, fighting to survive
    In a world with the darkest powers

"Secret Grandmasters Art of Cooking: Magnificent Egg Creating Methodology"
    He grabs the eight eggs and throws them in a complicated pattern upwards then does a strange kata while they fall and all break all along the rim of the pan and into skillet, all somehow perfectly calculated so that whole yoke of the egg flows in while the shells fall away of their own accord, then in one perfectly smooth movement turns the stove top to the exactly right temperature.

And here I am, I'm the King of the universe
    Here I belong, fighting for survival
    I've come to be the ruler of you all
    I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings, yeah, yeah
    I have no rival, no man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of you all

Then with deft and complicated patterns he began adding vegetables as well in very precise placements with very particular choices of vegetables chosen for which place. Thus did his hands circle around and around, seemingly making the very act of adding vegetables into the dish, a miniature form of hand movement art all by itself, you could swear his fingers were dancing to and fro like lightning across all the world.

Born to be king, king of the universe
    Fighting and free
    Got your world in my hand
    I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
    I was born to be king of the universe

He then with a single, perfect movement, flips all the contents up into the air and draws two knives, his arms blurring into a strange complicated whirlwind of its own, cutting every single thing where it needed to cut, leaving nothing out, honing them all to his exact specifications while they still floated there, the eggs, the vegetables, all might as well have been paused in time compared to his nimble blades, his swift hands then as they withdraw, they all fall back in exactly as intended.

No man could understand
    My power is in my own hand
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, people talk about you
    People say you've had your day
    I'm a man that will go far

Next he takes the spatulas and begins stirring in some shining complex patterns to great, too elaborate to follow with the normal eye, seemingly combining all eight eggs into one big sunny-side up creation while the vegetables are all separated from it and seem to form something else.

Fly the moon and reach for the stars
    With my sword and head held high
    Got to pass the test first time, yeah
    I know that people talk about me, I hear it every day
    But I can prove them wrong 'cause I'm right first time

Next he begins to throw in meat cutting them up into specific shapes as they fall with his whirring expert hands, flaying away any bone, any part too chewy with muscle or too hard, leaving only good, juicy meat that all can enjoy within the frying pan, each and every one of them cut exactly as he needed to them be, and every single one falling exactly as intended upon the vegetables.

Alright, let's go, let's go, ha ha
    Yeah, watch this man fly, wooh
    Here I am (here I am)
    Born to be king, I'm the King of the universe
    Here I belong

Next he began taking out various salts and spices and began spreading them across the dish like snowflakes alight upon the ground in winter, each and every speck falling delicately upon its place within his vision, every single one contributing to the greater whole down to every last detail one can possibly imagine, decorating and flavoring the meal with the glamorous specks.

Born to be king, King of the universe
    Fighting and free, got your world in my hand
    I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
    I were born to be king of the univeeeeerse....

Soon it was finished and with another deft movement he flicked the whole dish out of the pan and caught with the serving plate without failure or spill and smoothly presented it to Dishana: He had made an artistic masterpiece out of food. The egg yoke was a glorious sun shining its ray upon all of creation, the vegetables were all the greenery and plants of the world, the bits of steak expertly cut to resemble cows, the chicken meat cut to resemble humans and the bacon flawlessly formed the buildings of cities. The salts and spices were all perfectly arranged to form fields of crops upon the vegetables, eyes, windows and features upon the meat, all of it together making a picture out of a meal. To look upon it was to be tempted to not eat it, for one cannot have their cake and eat it too, much like one cannot look upon this art and not feel some sadness that one might ruin the visual art and miss the flavor underneath, but one must do so nonetheless, or else it would go to waste.
    "Behold! I name it: Egg's Zenith Upon Creation."

ONE MEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

CSI DBZ

Curioser and Curioser things became. The Max-split analyzing the DNA samples took the time to use the computer at his disposal to simulate what the original DNA under all the modifications was, and after seeing a display of something he recognized, the monster of history, the being that the great hero Mr. Satan defeated in a world martial arts tournament, the being that had held the world ransom with his at-the-time mysterious power....Cell. This elicited a jaw drop, and an "Oh." from the split. It even caused the other Max splits and Max himself to pause for a moment as they processed this information. Max hoped that his own exploding timeline hadn't scattered remnants or survivors across the timeline and universe he had wound up in. Max hoped that there was some other reason that someone had managed to get the DNA of that original monster that had threatened the world so well that it had stuck in their memory. But aside from that, the Max-split got to work figuring out how much of what and whose DNA Cell was composed of. After all, Max had been born easily a hundred years after the Cell Games, he only knew what had been taught in school about the monster. Mostly a cleaned up version of the short movie that had been shown at one of the Tenkaichi Budokais. With better special effects. So, suffice to say, this sample was kind of blowing his min with how it shook up stuff he learned as a child in school. And again as a pre-teen in school. And a third time as a teenager in school. And one last time in college, because apparently his society had valued the story like they had valued health class.

As it stood, the Max-split in the lab would be busy for some time. Multiple humans had been involved in Cell's DNA, an Arcosian, A Namekian, and at least one Saiyan. And the creator of the mixture had somehow managed to gather ki techniques out of the DNA. Which Max found to be completely insane, and incredibly awesome. Insane, because he had been pretty sure that's not how DNA worked, but utterly juiced because it meant that, among other things, he could distribute a standard package of ki techniques with the common cold when the time came.

As time passed, If the saiyans at the Shining City would cooperate, he'd even collect DNA samples from them to work up a more-complete saiyan genome than the one presented from the sample from the modified Cell DNA. From there, the Max split would be wandering into mad scientist territory, simulating the possibility to injecting a regular human with a modified virus to transform them into a saiyan, or half saiyan, or vice versa. Why, there was even the possibility of creating an injection for unlocking the super saiyan form. Of course, that kind of work would take a while. The simulation would be easier though. And that's not even considering the ethical questions arising from such possibilities. So Max wisely decided not to tell anyone those were possible things that could be done. By him. With his lab and enough time. And maybe some biology experts to consult with.

Orbit

Max listened in to Freis' story, and partway through he seemed to stare off into space for a moment, before coming back to attentiveness. Freis would recognize that look from their time training together, as it usually came about when one of Max's splits had had an epiphany of sorts. As Freis wrapped up his tale, Max responded, "Well, if we have time for it, perhaps we should train some again. Maybe drag that King of the Saiyans into it. He seems theoretically amenable to helping defend the planet and would benefit from learning more control, I think. Further, your control might be fine enough now to teach you the Healing Waves, if you can drain energy at the scale described. "

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Astralys

"....I thought he'd regenerate. He is a namekian after all. The can instantly regrow limbs when they're torn off, a broken one shouldn't be all that much in comparison."

She says as she force feeds a senzu bean into his mouth while unconscious then tries to wake him again.
    "Wait, they can do that? That's cool!"

Quote Originally Posted by WarforgedTank View Post
    [Earth]

Cello's eyes open, and he pushes himself up into a sitting position. He looks at the two strangers, and thinks for a moment.

"Thank you, for pulling me from my ship. I...I am grateful."

He studies the two creatures before him. Are these normal Earthlings? He'd read something in the ships logs for this planet how the races that called it home were extremely varied, and shook his head.

"My apologies, I haven't introduced myself. I am called Cello. Thank you for saving my life....and apparently fixing my arm."

Cello stretches his right arm, amazed at how quickly the pain has disappeared.
    "You're welcome. Why didn't you just regenerate it though?"

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Vodkana]

Vodkana has tilted her head to Katnep's accusation 'Why in the world, would they do that? They are paid well, and work happily on Hailing Planet. Nya'

To the time pony she chuckled. 'You ponies neverrr cease to amaze me. My time as maid of Starlight was the best! Nya!"
    "That's what I'm asking you," Katnep growled.

Pages:

As he is asked this, a thousand memories in his head call out from so many people within saying they all want to be something different. He clutches his head as he remembers so many dreams, so many goals, all of them fighting to be the one to be one top, all of them wanting the Focus, all of them combining to only confuse him.

"........eeeeergh. I.....I.....wish.....I knew! So many voices! So many lives! All in my head! Want something different! Pulling me every which WAY! What I want is to organize all my thoughts! Perhaps somehow start a library..... write the books of every single life within......get them all OUT and recorded....so that they are expressed....Maybe make a library of peoples stories.....to preserve all peoples stories.....or maybe I want to be many people....trying out many things, many guises, exploring what I can be......I could be anything....so I'm at a lost what I WANT to become...But the library of peoples lives might be something...?"
    Starlight watched Pages carefully, ready to help if he needed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Colossus in the Playground

Pages

Oxy leads the Younger Bio-Android into a large building. Hallways are lined with outcroppings where it looks like there may have been statues once upon a time.

"This used to be the palace of the last King of this City-State. Uh... He was Sun-Kai's kid... I'm sorry, I haven't though about the tyrant since I killed him and the people removed all record of him, as was the teadition at the time. It's not like he was ever important anyway, and he's dead so he's never going to be important."

"Regardless, while the Throne room is mostly untouched, we've been sectioning off the rest for things more practical since.. Honestly I don't have a use for 90% of what What's His Face had. Part of it's a Library, the Ball Room is now a school, and I think Poka opened a Bakery in the south wing."

The enter a relatively large room with nothing in it. "We haven't come up with a use for this room yet, but..."

Oxy summons a staff of dark metal to form a portal and an elaborate looking but filled scroll from portals that appear from nowhere nand close as soon as they appear. He waves them, and a large, golden magic circle(runes in the namekian alphabet) appear in the middle, which then flashes and there's suddenly a decent sized table with chairs. Each one clearly sized for one of the three occupants in the room. Upon the table are pens and books that, if opened, are blank. There is also a cup of pens.

"A library of people's lives, or at least a place where the books are penned, is a beter use than some."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-14 at 05:02 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

[Cooking Contest Of Other World: The Raja of Bitter Vs King Of The Universe!]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNyyg8EH7o
    Dishanna buddha like calm shifted for a motherly curiosity. Her tail wagged behind her, as she followed the marvelouse preparations.

Patiji wasn't a chef of shows- He didn't cared for the crowds, he has inserted his bitter personality into the vegetables he started to roast the vegetables adding bitter sauce- just a tiny bit.
    The world is a place of suffer. He will teach it, both Solitus and Dishanna- and he will teach them to LOVE it. Patiji wasn't the kind of chef to sugarcoat everything, just to make someone to feel fuzzy and happy.
    No. Patiji was a true artist, and as usual, the role of Raja of Bitter, required extra ordinary skills, to make bitter taste good.
    He turned into a creepypasta version of himself- villians who have witnessed the battle against Hailing, would recognize it as the Stormart Nyagato of Grief.
    Patiji pulled from the food itself, silver ghastly strings from the suffer of the magicly created food, of being exist- a little, and very thin- and yet exist.
    He cutted and crushed the strings into seasoning the vegetables.

Spoon and the chefs were... hypnotized at the miraculous battle.

Patiji mashed the vegetables with the omelet, creating a pair of frowning cat emoji omelet, decortated with roasted vegetables.
    'Merrow. Taste my pain, and enjoy it!' he hissed, passing the steaming dish into two plates bowing and serving one to Dishanna and one to Solitus.

Panana gulped. 'Nya. Right.. for the pride.. of Meal. If I die... please tell, I tried.. to do the right thing.. to our historians nya, or someone..' the girl tried to do it casually, and unfelt, but she moved her fingers, and messed with the sugar structure of Solitus's meal, trying to imperfect it.
    Panana hoped that at worst she will be killed and not..
    not....

----------------------------------------
    [Vodkana]

Vodkana tilted her head. 'I rrrrreally don't have anya idea what are you talking about, girl.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Pages

Oxy leads the Younger Bio-Android into a large building. Hallways are lined with outcroppings where it looks like there may have been statues once upon a time.

"This used to be the palace of the last King of this City-State. Uh... He was Sun-Kai's kid... I'm sorry, I haven't though about the tyrant since I killed him and the people removed all record of him, as was the teadition at the time. It's not like he was ever important anyway, and he's dead so he's never going to be important."

"Regardless, while the Throne room is mostly untouched, we've been sectioning off the rest for things more practical since.. Honestly I don't have a use for 90% of what What's His Face had. Part of it's a Library, the Ball Room is now a school, and I think Poka opened a Bakery in the south wing."

The enter a relatively large room with nothing in it. "We haven't come up with a use for this room yet, but..."

Oxy summons a staff of dark metal to form a portal and an elaborate looking but filled scroll from portals that appear from nowhere nand close as soon as they appear. He waves them, and a large, golden magic circle(runes in the namekian alphabet) appear in the middle, which then flashes and there's suddenly a decent sized table with chairs. Each one clearly sized for one of the three occupants in the room. Upon the table are pens and books that, if opened, are blank. There is also a cup of pens.

"A library of people's lives, or at least a place where the books are penned, is a beter use than some."
    Starlight tilted her head. "Sun Kai's kid?" she asked. "Do you mean Solitus? Because, um, I have some bad news...."

Starlight told Oxy about how Kurumo had recruited Solitus to take over the Otherworld, and how he was currently holding basically the entirety of the Otherworld hostage with the threat of being captured by his minions from Hell and brainwashed into a clone of him.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Vodkana]

Vodkana tilted her head. 'I rrrrreally don't have anya idea what are you talking about, girl.'
    Katnep narrowed her eyes. Was it possible she was telling the truth? That the saiyan chefs were acting of their own will? Saiyans did love food almost as much as fighting....

She flew away to think, to train, and to reconsider her position.

[Some Time Later....]

Katnep lay in the middle of a field of craters. Earlier, during the fight with Vodkana, she'd entered the Nyagato Stormart of Rage. But then, after literally cooking herself, she'd pushed even further, felt something even further beyond that. And after seeing King Vegeta's fight, she knew exactly what it was. The fabled Super Saiyan state. Feeling herself without direction for perhaps the first time in her life, she flew off to seek out her king.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #308

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight tilted her head. "Sun Kai's kid?" she asked. "Do you mean Solitus? Because, um, I have some bad news...."

Starlight told Oxy about how Kurumo had recruited Solitus to take over the Otherworld, and how he was currently holding basically the entirety of the Otherworld hostage with the threat of being captured by his minions from Hell and brainwashed into a clone of him.
    "...I can not leave you people alone, can I?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-14 at 08:36 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

"...I can not leave you people alone, can I?"
    Starlight shook her head. "I ... the original conflict with Solitus was before I joined the RA," she said. "I was wondering if you could tell me just what happened, and who exactly he is."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #310

Starlight shook her head. "I ... the original conflict with Solitus was before I joined the RA," she said. "I was wondering if you could tell me just what happened, and who exactly he is."
    "I killed him and ate his corpse and that's how I became King. He was kind of a tool. That's all I remember."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Pages:
    "Its not just the lives....but the information within the lives. The skills....the knowledge....all of it is in here. I can provide so much that people do not know. I suspect this is not truly what I want....just what I need to get my mind.....settled. ordered. Do you have any problems like that? Having all the different memories in your head telling you different things? How do you deal with it?"
    He asks Oxyribo.

Astralys:
    "I am glad to see your alright Cello. Welcome to Earth, it is not like the Planet you know. For one, the variety of life: I am technically one half tiger, one quarter human, one quarter sun god. But my human and tiger parts are what is expressed. Also this planet is....um has technology your probably not familiar with, and just a warning: has an odd amount of conflict and time travel associated with it. just an observed tendency in its fate. Not even I am sure why. There are big problems around, but worry not, there are more powerful people than us dealing with them. I have foreseen it, we are not needed to help them. Not as we are now. I've been attempting to have some adventure while this is occurring! Would you like to join us?""

Vegeta:
    King Vegeta the Seventh is busy powering up to Super Saiyan then quickly powering down as if like taking breaths. While he does so, he seems to be talking to Luxana
    "....Yes we want to stay, the Orks sound like great foes to fight!"
    "Very well. As the Guardian of Earth I appreciate your help in fighting the foe coming, whatever the reason. I bid you goodbye, I am now going to fly forth to rally all the other organizations I know of to help in the defense...."
    Luxana flies away to do that to be expanded upon in a later montage while Vegeta looks at you questioningly while continuing do exercises to control his Super Saiyan form. He seemed to be trying to get used to it so that the rush doesn't affect his mind.

Deglargo Industries:
    Executive Kalzin gets call
    "Hey past me. Guess what, there is this strange Earth First Coalition group thats been cutting into our profits here. Calling to save you some trouble down the line: send some of the Unkillables to get rid of them while they're weak. Nip this double-oh earthican nonsense in the bud yeah? Just bang, competitor gone, time monopoly achieved, big raditzes all around. Thankfully I got the lowdown on their location..."
    "Got it me! They won't know what hit 'em!"
    He goes to Red Mantis and Black Scorpion
    "Hey you two. I got orders for you.....about a certain base....on a certain planet....and to attack at a certain time...."

Tailripper: Seize The Moment
    Suddenly a voice calls out
    "Stop! My King Solitus, I can sense your dish is being tampered with magic! Check it yourself if you don't believe me."
    Solitus raises an eyebrow looks down at his dish and says "Sorcery Revealing Sight."
    He sees the aura of magic upon his dish traces it back to Panana.
    "You."
    He growls.
    "I try to make a fair contest to prove my perfection, to make it perfectly fair as a I can and you.....BEASTS.....tamper with the meal I made! That.... IS.... CHEATING!!! I see now, both you and Platiji conspired to try and humiliate me out of jealousy of my light!"
    "Yeah, and on top of that....I've done some digging. That one there is actually called Traube, the current Emperor Apfel's wife. and that one....is Dishana. Mother of Vodkana. In short, both loved ones of those connected to our enemies, the Rebel Alliance. Prime hostage material. Surely to prove your perfection....you'll minimize casualties, and take them prisoner, to give your enemies a chance to reconsider and negotiate? By the way nice going putting guards around the Kais, will really shore up our defenses against assassins, really proving how perfect your decision making is, my King."
    You'd be surprised what Makai has on their notable people profiles.
    "Yes....that sounds like a wonderful idea!"
    "Yes. And don't worry. Your advisers and I will take of the negotiations for you..you don't need to dirty your perfection with such....lower tasks......isn't that right......Kurumo?"
    Tailripper looks up, the cameras panning to see Kurumo there, arms crossed looking sternly at Tailripper.
    "Indeed...."
    "Guards! Arrest Traube and Dishana! I will attend to Platiji and Panana personally..."
    As the Solitus guards rush towards the two to grab and restrain them, and Solituses arm alights with that white transforming fire again. Tailripper looks at Traube and taps the temple of his helmet as if to silently brag about knowing that she spilled his second plan to Solitus. He had a different plan now.

12. - Top - End - #312

Pages

Oxy turned from his side conversation with Starlight. "No. My own artificial memories are latent and based mostly in technical and occult knowledge and relelvant historical information for my pupose... It sounds like you might benifet from meditation. I have a friend who'd be better at helping you with that than I am. Do you know what a Majin is, and would you like to meet one?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Vegeta:

King Vegeta the Seventh is busy powering up to Super Saiyan then quickly powering down as if like taking breaths. While he does so, he seems to be talking to Luxana

"....Yes we want to stay, the Orks sound like great foes to fight!"

"Very well. As the Guardian of Earth I appreciate your help in fighting the foe coming, whatever the reason. I bid you goodbye, I am now going to fly forth to rally all the other organizations I know of to help in the defense...."

Luxana flies away to do that to be expanded upon in a later montage while Vegeta looks at you questioningly while continuing do exercises to control his Super Saiyan form. He seemed to be trying to get used to it so that the rush doesn't affect his mind.
    Katnep knelt in respect before her king.

"King Vegeta, I have come to ask for your aid," she said. "During my battle with Vodkana, I felt a certain power. Just beyond my reach, it ... practically destroyed my body when I reached out to seize it. I believe this power was the super saiyan form. I ask for your help in attaining it, and mastering it."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Pixie in the Playground

Earth

"You're welcome. Why didn't you just regenerate it though?"
    "Shock, mostly. The sudden impact of my head against the control panel of the ship is probably what caused it. Yes, I am capable of the regeneration technique my people use...wait. How do you know that Nameks can regenerate? Have you met my people before? Do you know anything about a crisis happening or that has happened on the planet?"

Cello was talking a mile a minute now, eyes wide and frantic as he searched for information.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

"Nyawww..." was Dishanna's reaction. Dissapointment of a teacher, who won't get to see how brilliant are her students.

"I am quite disapointed at you, Panana dear. Everyone has to follow at least one code in order to get to inner peace." She scolded softly.

"Panana! I will kill you! Merrow! This was MY cooking dual merrow! You have stained my honor! Merrow!" Patiji hissed and, ignoring the guards.he has gathered a quick Pain Ball, made from his own pain and dissapointment.

Panana cried. "No! I.. just wanted to balance the odds! Nya! Mercy!" She begged.

Spoon wishpered to Solitus:"Even among Nyagatos they are considered villianouse... you should just eliminate them all.. I doubt they can be jailed easily."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Pages
    "....No. Hm. Odd. There are legends of a Majin Buu in some of my memories, but no, I haven't met one- so yes I'd like to! Something I don't know sounds quite itneresting."

King Vegeta
    "...Well I know how to attain it, but I'm still mastering it myself. Worry not! You have the King of All Saiyans on your side. If you truly wish to learn the power of half your birthright, then I'll try. Though I'm not sure I'll teach the form to EVERY saiyan. A power like this should be wielded....carefully, and taught to those who can be trusted. A tuffle philosopher once said that if you want to truly test someone, give them power. So understand: The Super Saiyan form is a privilege. Not a right."
    Maybe establish requirements like "must show that you can control Oozaru form before being taught Super Saiyan" or something like that. Make sure saiyans don't go crazy with this power, gate it behind tests to show greater responsibility. He was not going to have his planet blow up because some idiot decided to teach the form to some reckless hothead with no discipline.

Apfel
    "Hello?" says a secretary on the line "Yes, Apfel sir. I shall make room in the CEO's schedule for your arrival, of course and let him know. We always have time for you."

Luxana's Rallying Montage
    She flies around the world, calling upon various groups to help her fight the coming Orkz, The Seers of Shanakan already helping her by default:

She speaks to the Red Martyrs, a bunch of humans and beastmen in red gis all practicing the Kaio-ken in a dojo.
    "Yes! The Red Martyrs shall gladly lay down our lives to defend Earth! We will perform the final burst if need be!"
    "The Final Burst?"
    "Yes. While we normally use the Kaio-Ken to get used to its strain so that we can use it without injury, final bursting is when we remove all limits to go as high as we possibly can with it, not caring if we live or die to take out a foe in a sacrificial burst of power. It reflects our philosophy of personal sacrifice so that others may live. We generally expect to use it against foes of overwhelming power."
    "I See. I'll keep it in mind. Use it only strategically."

Next she comes to the Knights of Ki, dwelling in an old style medieval castle with fighters training in suits of armor and weapons made of nothing but shining blue and yellow ki.
    "We of course pledge our cause to the defense of Earth! The Knights of Ki are always the shield that guards the world!"

Then comes to the Shine Shot Sheriffs, each one in a cowboy outfit, led by Jack The Rabbit.
    "Got it. We'll find cover and take them out from a distance as we can to help the more melee-oriented types. We got Orks to shoot down buckaroos, don't waste your shots."

The Steam Brawlers were too busy chasing Mekrashin out of West City.

Next came the Hyper-Iaijutsu Disciples, drawing and sheathing their sword in a kendo school, Kenshin Higura nodding as she explains.
    "Yes. The School of Hyper-Iaijutsu shall aid you in this cause. They shall not know what sliced them in half. First Rule of Hyper Iaijutsu: If the opponent can respond, you have not mastered Hyper Iaijutsu."

The Internal Alchemists amid their potions, meditations and rituals towards enlightenment.
    "We can serve as healers as well as fight. They will need our alchemical expertise. We will purify these invaders!"

Finally she comes to the Supernatural Club, a mummy in a suit and top hat known as Mr. Silk greets her, with people like a vampire, a fairy, a stitched together living corpse named Ol' Frank, a werephoenix, an animated scarecrow and so on all sitting around them.
    "so tell me Mrs. Guardian." Mr. Silk says in an unidentifiable accent. It wasn't his real name. his real name was egyptian and he found it easier for others to call him this in this modern language than to translate.
    "Why should we help you? Monster type Earthlings are treated even worse than Beast types. We got enough to do, looking out for our own."
    "If the Orks take the planet, they will be even less accommodating. No civilization, just war forever."
    "you got aliens, heroes, knights, martyrs, spaceships, warriors of all stripes and calibers. What more could you possibly want?"
    "Because its about Earth standing united against a threat that could destroy it. Your in this as well, and if you want to protect those you hold dear, your in this as well."
    ".....Very well that is reasonable...."

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

King Vegeta
    "...Well I know how to attain it, but I'm still mastering it myself. Worry not! You have the King of All Saiyans on your side. If you truly wish to learn the power of half your birthright, then I'll try. Though I'm not sure I'll teach the form to EVERY saiyan. A power like this should be wielded....carefully, and taught to those who can be trusted. A tuffle philosopher once said that if you want to truly test someone, give them power. So understand: The Super Saiyan form is a privilege. Not a right."
    Maybe establish requirements like "must show that you can control Oozaru form before being taught Super Saiyan" or something like that. Make sure saiyans don't go crazy with this power, gate it behind tests to show greater responsibility. He was not going to have his planet blow up because some idiot decided to teach the form to some reckless hothead with no discipline.
    "I understand," said Katnep. Granted, she was young and hotheaded herself, but she was so close she would likely eventually figure it out on her own. Better to have an adult looking out for her.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #318

Oxy closes his eyes and touches two fingers to his temple. At first, it might seem like he's about to Instant Transmit out...

But then there's an explosion of hot-pink smoke, mixed with sparkling glitter, confetti, and a "whistle" type noisemaker sound, but louder.

From the smoke, tumbling through the air and landing right in front of the assembled three is a powder blue Majin girl dressed in flowing, baggy, Arabic style silk cloth pajama, the sort of half tank top/half sport's bra that is commonly worn by female majins, both or which are dark blue(though the top has a stylized infinity symbol embroidered on it in gold thread), over the top she wares a thin, open metamoran style vest(though the neck and shoulders are less poofy)-the vest itself is Pink, while the poofy bits are white. She wears red gloves with dark blue wrist guards(also with gold embroidery), and a pair of pointy slippers in purple, that leave her ankles exposed, other than her anklets which are pink. At her back is a pink cape that ends in points, with fluffy golden balls at each point. Her wide eyes are black with pink irises, with a long ponytail tentacle, two more tentacles forming bangs that roll back and cover her ear holes, and her head mass shaped to give the impression of hair beyond that.

She makes Rocker Horns with her hands and starts waving them around like crazy. "IIINNNTRODUCING! THE ONE, THE ONLY! THE LEGENDARY DYNAMITE DJINN, THE MYSTICAL MAJIN, THE WITCH OF WISHES, THE DEMON OF DANISHES!"

She turns around, flips up her cape, and stands spread legged before bending over so that her upside down, smiling face can be seen between her legs. "THE ARCANE ACROBAT!"

She jumps up into a pose instantly recognizable as Mr. Satan's 'The Savior Has Come' pose, facing you all again. "MAGICAL GIRL, KALIED CURE LYRICAL PUH PUH PEEE-UUUUUUUURRRRE! POKA!"

The Majin girl finishes by dabbing.

Majin Pokasuu is... a bit smaller than Starlight might remember. and younger looking. whereas before she was a late teen or early adult, here she resembles a 12-year-old child. Her outfit has certainly had few additions over the year.

Then she sees the Pony. "Ohmygosh! Starlight!" and then jumps into an attempted tackle hug that, should it connect, it will result in Starlight having the **** snuggled out of her.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight somewhat expected the hug, but she was still unprepared, getting somewhat knocked back a bit.

"Hi Poka! It's been a while!" she said, hugging her back. "Sorry I haven't been able to visit you in a while. Every time I came you were busy, or vice versa. Have you been getting my Hearth's Warming presents?" Starlight naturally always sent her friends Hearth's Warming presents, even if she wasn't able to see them herself. For Pokasuu, it was mostly exotic candy baskets.

Taking stock, she glanced the majin up and down briefly. "You look shorter than I remember. Or has it been so long that I'm mistaken?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-05-15 at 02:39 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #320

Starlight somewhat expected the hug, but she was still unprepared, getting somewhat knocked back a bit.

"Hi Poka! It's been a while!" she said, hugging her back. "Sorry I haven't been able to visit you in a while. Every time I came you were busy, or vice versa. Have you been getting my Hearth's Warming presents?" Starlight naturally always sent her friends Hearth's Warming presents, even if she wasn't able to see them herself. For Pokasuu, it was mostly exotic candy baskets.

Taking stock, she glanced the majin up and down briefly. "You look shorter than I remember. Or has it been so long that I'm mistaken?"
    "Oh, no, this is my Pure form," Poka said, or well, Mastered Pure form. Before I got a handle on it I basically turned into what Granpa was like when he was little. Now I'm trying to figure out how to go Super Majin and that means I gotta get really good at Pure Majin.

She gets up and in a poof of smoke is now full-sized and more mature looking, resembling an adult instead of a child. Notably, her perceptible power level is now a fraction of what it was a second ago.

"And you must be Pages," Poka says, turning to the young android with a smile. "Would you like a hug? Or a muffin?" she says, conjuring a blueberry muffin.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, no, this is my Pure form," Poka said, or well, Mastered Pure form. Before I got a handle on it I basically turned into what Granpa was like when he was little. Now I'm trying to figure out how to go Super Majin and that means I gotta get really good at Pure Majin.

She gets up and in a poof of smoke is now full-sized and more mature looking, resembling an adult instead of a child. Notably, her perceptible power level is now a fraction of what it was a second ago.
    "Ahhh," Starlight nodded, understanding now. "You know ... there's someone else you should meet some time. Remember the Androids? Well ... first off, they adopted proper names, but more importantly, they adopted another time-travelling majin child."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #322

"Ahhh," Starlight nodded, understanding now. "You know ... there's someone else you should meet some time. Remember the Androids? Well ... first off, they adopted proper names, but more importantly, they adopted another time-travelling majin child."
    Neat! Poka says.

And then continues waiting for Pages

"Starlight... What else is going on in Otherworld? Do, do I have to go double kill what's his name?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Neat! Poka says.

And then continues waiting for Pages

"Starlight... What else is going on in Otherworld? Do, do I have to go double kill what's his name?"
    "Eventually," Starlight sighed. "The problem is, he's already dead, so killing him again wouldn't do much. Right now, we're just waiting him out. Kurumo, the puppetmaster behind all of this, is sending various forces to try and eliminate us. So we're waiting him out, exhausting his forces. That way, when he's used up all of his forces, they'll have nowhere to run when we move in for the kill. Sucks for the people up in Heaven, but there's just not much we can do about that." Starlight sighed again. It was clear this was weighing heavily on her conscience, not being able to help the people in Heaven who were in danger.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #324

"Eventually," Starlight sighed. "The problem is, he's already dead, so killing him again wouldn't do much. Right now, we're just waiting him out. Kurumo, the puppetmaster behind all of this, is sending various forces to try and eliminate us. So we're waiting him out, exhausting his forces. That way, when he's used up all of his forces, they'll have nowhere to run when we move in for the kill. Sucks for the people up in Heaven, but there's just not much we can do about that." Starlight sighed again. It was clear this was weighing heavily on her conscience, not being able to help the people in Heaven who were in danger.
    "How strong are they right now? It can be hard to gauge my power now that I'm fully divine, but I suspect that I am at least as strong as my Prototype was at the time of his death once I achive my full power. Poka in her Pure form should be roughly as powerful as his Semi-Perfect form was, and if nessesary there are ways to increase her power, albeit with great effort or risk."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

"How strong are they right now? It can be hard to gauge my power now that I'm fully divine, but I suspect that I am at least as strong as my Prototype was at the time of his death once I achive my full power. Poka in her Pure form should be roughly as powerful as his Semi-Perfect form was, and if nessesary there are ways to increase her power, albeit with great effort or risk."
    "I don't know, but they managed to take over the entirety of Heaven, so they're likely pretty powerful. But what makes Kurumo dangerous is that he has the ability to control fate. Like Shanakan, but stronger. Meaning that any operation to apprehend him can have no less than a 100% chance of success. If there's even a 0.0000000000001% chance of failure, he'll bend fate to seize that chance and make it a certainty. And more concerning than that is---" Starlight closed her eyes and used telepathy to communicate to Oxy so Pages wouldn't overhear. "---remember how Pages was created by the orange waspy being? The reason it was here, likely under Kurumo's orders, was to capture Fortuneteller Baba."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #326

Oxy hums, and motions for Starlight to follow him to the far side of the room to avoid disturbing Poka and Pages.

"When were the Dragon Balls last gathered?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are the balls still attached to Oxy or did you have them transfered to someone else?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-16 at 12:06 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Oxy hums, and motions for Starlight to follow him to the far side of the room to avoid disturbing Poka and Pages.

"When were the Dragon Balls last gathered?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are the balls still attached to Oxy or did you have them transfered to someone else?
    "I'm not sure," Starlight replied, tapping her hoof in thought as she followed along. "Princess Celestia cautioned against using them too much, and I haven't heard of them being used in the last ten years, so it's possible they haven't been gathered in that long."

Spoiler
    Show
    I dunno. Last I knew was Princess Celestia took care of them while Hailing was on Earth (I just figured Oxy and Poka were with Callins and Aspa at the time), then gave them back after he was defeated.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-05-16 at 12:35 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #328

"...You know, they're probably due for an upgrade. I don't think I can make them strong enough to make people immune to fate, I might be able to make the m strong enough to render a group of individuals resistant to their own fates being manipulated... Unless Fate-Jerk is stronger than me. Even if it doesn't work, I never did get around to making myself Immortal, if only to make sure they won't get cut off if some punk manages to take me out and I've been meaning to change the password to something less pretentious for a couple of years now..."

"...Unless there's something more important they'd need to be used on in the next Namekian Year... Right, I think I set them to the Namekian Calender... If they're not, they will be soon."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

"Be very careful with immortality," Starlight replied. "Gruesome as it is, there are some fates worse than death. Then you'll wish you could die.

"Hmmm, the dragon balls might work, so long as Kurumo doesn't prevent us from gathering them. I'm a bit worried though -- is it possible to split the wishes over multiple uses, or do they all have to be made at once?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #330

"Dear friend, I am a being whose physiology combines several species are known to be able to live for centuries, a species that remains in its physical prime for the majority of its life, a handful of animal species that will only die from violence, sickness, or stress, one that's rumored to only grow in strength from age, and I possess one of the strongest healing factors in the universe. My changes of passing from age or sickness are already slim to none, while that healing factor, as well as the mystically enhanced physiology I inherited from the sample of blood you provided me that decade ago, make my chances of dying to violence rather small as well."

"Simply put, I don't believe that my yearly odds of being permanently sealed away, transmuted, or banished to some parallel reality that I can't simply Instant Transmit my way from will meaningfully increase if I simply remove the already fantastically small chance of my death, whereas my becoming truly immortal ensures that the Dragon Balls will always remain available should the world need them."

"Besides, I'm a God now, and one who can casually teleport between this world and the Other. For me, being alive or dead is basically a matter of semantics, and all the people I'd miss if I outlived are strong enough to retain their bodies in Otherworld."

As for wishes, well, I don't remember if I gave it the ability to grant an incomplete number of wishes in exchange for becoming active, with fewer wishes, sooner, but I should be more than capable of granting them that ability if I haven't."

(And that's it till I get a reaction from Pages.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks