New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Everybody and everyone involved in the Kurumo thingy.

"So what I've learned from this is that fusions of two or more powerful beings had a ridiculously potent effect on fate... I get the strangest feeling, Kurumo, that you, as a fate manipulator, probably shouldn't have let us know that. Pardon me while I reconsider my offer in light of this new leverage. Nothing personal, as one Ruling Deity to another. I'm sure you'd do the same if our positions were reversed."

Oxy flies up to meet the fusion, and with a smile, simply says "Kaioken!" The trademark red aura envelops his body as his power multiplies 20 times over, roughly equalling Super-Perfect Cell and placing a great deal of choking pressure into the environment that can be felt even by those in the area who can't feel Godly Ki.

He then takes a stance that's not quite recognizable as belonging to any of the Z-Fighters of their enemies, before making a 'bring it' motion.

Sky above Oxy City

"Got it, Kitty!"

Pinapla, Massala, and Pages see Poka vanish in a puff of smoke.

Roughly a minute later, she returns in another puff of pink smoke, holding a young-to-mid-teens child with pink hair. He's wearing a blue hoody over a turquoise T-Shirt with a picture of a gear on it and black slacks, work boots, and fingerless brown glives. His pink hair is messy, but long in the back, pulled into an equally messy but short pony tail. He has a perceptable power level, but it's very low: If you had a scouter, it'd read at maybe one or two hundred PL max.

He's also screaming.

"AAAAAHHHHH! Gosh darn it Poka, next time ask first, then 'port! ...Are we on Earth?" He says, looking around.

"Yep!"

"...What does bro want and where is he?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-26 at 05:12 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Battleship Insert Name Here

As the Max on the bridge showed his new weapons officer around the interface on the bridge, he paused for a moment and looked away. In fact, all the Max splits in their various locations paused and looked away to the same direction for a moment. They weren't sensing Super Android 45, after all, no ki. But when Oxyribo powered up, Max felt something only vaguely familiar, and paused what he was doing to look off in the direction it was coming from. After a few moments, however, he went back to explaining the complete interface, "So, the headband picks up your brainwave activity with passive sensors, there are cameras and other sensors riddled throughout the ship, and they feed into creating the holographic projected interface inside the....battle sphere? combat sphere? I dunno, I didn't really bother naming it. But you'll get a live feed of things, and you have multiple filter options for the display in addition to the firing of the weapons themselves. I'll be reserving the firing of the main cannon for my own control, because....it can blow up planets and I don't want any stray shots from it. Or, at least, if there are, I want them to be my own fault. Anyway, some of the filters that you can toggle include predictive lines for anything in motion. You can have them color coded however you want, but I generally keep it simple with friendlies as blue, enemies as red, and non-combatants or other things as a light grey." The Max on the bridge paused for a moment to let things sink in, then continued, "And if you're wondering how tough this ship is...well, I've been testing it against my own blasts. So it's not like it's going to go down to your average ki user."

3. - Top - End - #393

Super Android 45

Apfel scratches his head. In his Awakened form, he could tell how strong Super Android 45 was, simply because he could look towards a possible timeline where he agreed to spar, and gets soundly beaten. Hard. It was quite interesting, seeing how many possible timelines branched out from this fusion. Shanakan and Kurumo seemed to be trapped in linear time.

However, he did find a way to cut to the heart of one issue.

Why not "Berade Refera?" He shrugged. I have gotten too used to calling you by your names, not numerical designations.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

Berade Refera?
    She looks to the right
    "I like the sound of that name!"
    Suddenly she looks to the left.
    "but I was also thinking "Jaderyl Refera"!"
    She looks to the right.
    "I dunno that makes me sound a little a supervillain, don't you think? Berade sounds more HEROIC!"
    She looks back to the left.
    "Or maybe we should combine the minerals rather than the names themselves? Wait that doesn't work! Oh Well, Berade it is! I'm only here for an hour anyways! Time to get this SHOW on the ROAD baby!"
    Her arm snaps up pointing two fingers at Oxyribo. Shanakan instantly start flying away.
    "WIDE TRACER!"
    A big teal beam comes rushing towards Oxyribo as big as Beryl's Wide Blast- but it curves, curls and and follows him like the Trace Laser, having both power precision combined into a much more devastating attack, then as he dodges the passes of the beam she will sudden flash step out nowhere to come at him with a flying kick with both feet like a meteor upon him using the beam as a distraction.

Kurumo:
    He decides to keep quiet and not correct anyone on anything and just watch this happen.

Shining City:
    An airship comes flying in, with Cello and two oddly short Seers of Shanakan upon it. It lands near the city and one of them says
    "Hey! We're here to speak to Max Banders, there is this Namekian that just crashed and wants to see him..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-05-26 at 03:14 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #395

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Berade Refera?
    She looks to the right
    "I like the sound of that name!"
    Suddenly she looks to the left.
    "but I was also thinking "Jaderyl Refera"!"
    She looks to the right.
    "I dunno that makes me sound a little a supervillain, don't you think? Berade sounds more HEROIC!"
    She looks back to the left.
    "Or maybe we should combine the minerals rather than the names themselves? Wait that doesn't work! Oh Well, Berade it is! I'm only here for an hour anyways! Time to get this SHOW on the ROAD baby!"
    Her arm snaps up pointing two fingers at Oxyribo. Shanakan instantly start flying away.
    "WIDE TRACER!"
    A big teal beam comes rushing towards Oxyribo as big as Beryl's Wide Blast- but it curves, curls and and follows him like the Trace Laser, having both power precision combined into a much more devastating attack, then as he dodges the passes of the beam she will sudden flash step out nowhere to come at him with a flying kick with both feet like a meteor upon him using the beam as a distraction.
    Oxy dodges, as Berade predicts, but when they go in for the kick, all they hit is an after image.

And now the pressure is coming from behind them.

"Shin..."

Oh Dear.

"...Kiko-Ho!"

The fused Android has maybe a few fractions of a second to dodge or absorb the blast before they're slammed into the ground.

Elsewhere.

"So, seriously, where's Bro?"

"I dunna. Last I heard he was getting the Dragon Balls. He just told kitty to tell me to get you."

"Of course he did." Diamond pulls a scouter out from a hoody pocket, slipped it onto his left eye, and presses the button and... "Oh, that's right. He doesn't show up on scouters anymore. freaking gods, not playing by the rules. Okay so..."

He turns to the other MAjin and the Saiyan. "Hi, I'm Diamond. I don't think we've met." He extends a hand to shake. One might not that his glove has something that looks an awful lot like 22 or 23's energy absorption nodes in his glove.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #396

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City

The Shining City was aptly named, a glittering metropolis inundated with skyscrapers and a carefully cultivated skyline such that the sun could still be seen between the buildings. As the little airship approached, heavily fortified walls could be seen around the city itself, and as they were landing, they could get a glimpse of carefully placed and cultivated green spaces interspersed within the city's limits. Around the walls themselves, extending out for miles, was a massive field of grass that was also carefully cultivated. A large automaton meandering about with a scythe to harvest the long blades of grass for unknown purposes.

There are, of course, gates for entry into the city, and it is at one of those that a friendly robot greets the intrepid travelers. In response to the 'oddly short Seers of Shanakan' requesting entry, it surrepticiously scans them. Denoting a pair of identity bracelets that Max had given out to each of the guests for the party he had been hosting earlier, the robot skipped over greeting the pair by name and analyzed the content of their message. A moment later, it waved them on in. Claiming that a Namek wanted to speak with Max, and there being a namekian life sign, and the bracelets identifying two of them as guests of the city added up to the robot's response of, "Welcome to the Shining City, Max Banders will be contacted shortly. In the meantime, please come this way for accommodation and snacks."

Meanwhile, the Max-split that was...mostly waiting for test results as he performed research was contacted by the city's communication grid. He paused the tv show he had been watching, cleaned the crumbs of the chips he had been eating off, and had a roomba with a vacuum attachment give him a once over to make sure he was presentable before getting a move on to go meet his new guests. It wasn't often that he saw Namekians that weren't on, well, Namek.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Berade
    Her arm reflexively snaps up and drains the attack. At these speeds and level of combat, every movement needed to be efficient, moving an arm was less energy and faster to do than moving her entire body out of the way.
    "Shining Future Katana!"
    in the same movement, probably using the energy she just absorbed, a cyan katana forms out of ki and her arm blurs as begins sending out a storm of blazing crescent blasts at Oxyribo that come at him like a furious gale, flying around flash stepping here and there keeping her distance to make maximum use of her draining defense while keeping them coming at tons of different angles. After all, her advantage was at range. also it seems as if the katana was draining energy from the sun like a miniature spirit bomb.

Masala and Pinappla:
    "He is so cute!"
    "Looks only two years younger than me....
    Masala instantly grabs Diamonds hand to shake without fear- she has hugged and touched her own parents before after all and thus to her is perfectly normal to do.

Shining City
    Yeah, turns out your wrong about that hypothesis, Gero must've used some other method to put those techniques into peoples brains. That happens in science sometimes.

Solitus: Create A Planet
    Meanwhile Solitus gets started on what he should've got around to pages ago. He comes up to Shin.
    "Come Adviser Shin, Let us find The Scroll Of Planetary Creation Within The Archives of Endless Knowledge. I Trust You Know Where It Is?"
    "Well.....yes but Your Perfection, I don't you very well but such a technique takes a long time to learn! Even Shinjin can struggle with getting every thing right for making a planet down for decades! Are you truly intending to create a planet right now?"
    "Yes! Why Would I Not? I Am Me."
    "Ok....but remember: Creation is Harder Than Destruction. Much Harder."
    Shin looks at Solitus worriedly, but grabs him and teleports them right to the place. He knew it well. He remembers going to look at the scroll so many times to try it himself, yet....it never made sense to him. He'd look at for a couple minutes, it would seem too complex and he'd give up in frustration. Or he'd take it out and actually try and make one and only get something like a bunch of rocks or a molten mess. Deus was better at it than him, but then again he had been mastering all the necessary little steps and parts he would need to put it together like making an atmosphere, a geosphere, a hydrosphere, just all the parts before you put it all together. It had taken decades for Deus to get so close, and Kurumo was presumably keeping him somewhere safe- despite all his flaws, he seemed less willing to take the lives of his fellow Shinjin- so there was hope for the Universe if they survived Solitus. And if Solitus wastes his teim trying to make a planet- well at least he won't be hurting people. He takes out and scroll and gives it to Solitus.
    "Here you go....give it a shot, I warn you I could never get it down."
    Solitus opens the scroll, looking at the technique for a couple seconds then announces.
    "Done."
    "WHAT!? Just like that? How!?"
    "Oh Come Now. Its Easy To Understand! Especially For Me, Because Of My Perfection. Its Really Nothing But A Bunch Of Math. An Easy Field To Learn, Especially When You Use Proper Memory Techniques That Seem Lost In This So-Called Modern Age! Really What Imperfect Being Needs Books To Remember Things FOR Them? Come Now, Let Us Go Back Outside."
    Shin blinks. Of Course. Solitus comes from societies that were antiquity level in their set up. He probably developed pre-writing forms of memorization then found some way to enhance them even further with ki, then just learned everything he could while traveling the world, becoming perfect at any skill that requires memorization and sufficient determination to learn it. Over time, it would get easier and easier to learn and pick up something, simply because one would be so determined to learn and improve. It also explained why he was a bad ruler: no matter how great ones memory and pure skill, politics was something that require social skills and adaptability to do. You could not wrote memorize your way out of it, or power through it with pure determination- it required subtlety that Solitus simply did not possess.

Still, he couldn't possibly be good enough to make a planet...could he? Shin teleports them back outside.

Solitus looks up at the sky, the cameras rolling
    "Behold, Universe! I Shall Now Demonstrate My Perfection! Long Has This Planet of the Kais Served As The Abode of Previous Rulers. But I, Solitus, Need A Place Even Greater. I Need A Planet That Reflects My Glory In Its Every Facet, And That Is What I Shall Make Today: My Own Planet That Shall House My Glorious Form Above Even The Planet of the Kais."
    He raises up his hand, pointing it a place above the Planet of the Kais and shouts:
    "MATTER MATERIALIZATION: PLANETARY CREATION!"
    A great beam fires out from his palm to a point in the sky- then expands into a white ball in a blinding flash of light. Then as the light fades, a new planet stands revealed: a city planet made entirely of gold the same size as Earth hovering above the Planet of the Kais, full of gaudy golden buildings resembling temples and churches going on endlessly, every single statue and idol on it was Solitus, each one having diamonds for eyes and teeth. Gems were placed everywhere, and the whole thing was completely overwrought, full of nothing but such architecture layered on top of one another.
    "BEHOLD! The New Planet Of...... Solitusia. My Planet Palace Of Greatest Glory. Here I Shall Rule All Things, Surrounded By The Holiest, Most Perfect of Metals: Gold. Remember. Gold Is Only One Letter Way From God!"
    Shin just looks at this bewildered and wide eyed.
    "But how!? How did you create a planet at all so fast, much less one made of nothing but GOLD!? The structural problems of a planet-wide city being made out of nothing but a soft metal alone should be being causing massive collapses!"
    "Because I'm Just That Good At What I Do! Sidenote: Anyone Who "Investigates" And Claims That It Is Katchin With Gold Gilded Over It, Are Clearly Liars That Cannot Comprehend My True Power And Divinity, And Therefore Heretics! Therefore They Die."
    Shin narrows his eyes, not sure if Solitus is lying to himself so that he can enjoy his own delusional world or if he is truly that stupid. Was there even a difference?

8. - Top - End - #398

Berade
    Her arm reflexively snaps up and drains the attack. At these speeds and level of combat, every movement needed to be efficient, moving an arm was less energy and faster to do than moving her entire body out of the way.
    "Shining Future Katana!"
    in the same movement, probably using the energy she just absorbed, a cyan katana forms out of ki and her arm blurs as begins sending out a storm of blazing crescent blasts at Oxyribo that come at him like a furious gale, flying around flash stepping here and there keeping her distance to make maximum use of her draining defense while keeping them coming at tons of different angles. After all, her advantage was at range. also it seems as if the katana was draining energy from the sun like a miniature spirit bomb.
    Oxy dodges back and spits up a white blob of something or other that explodes out into a bunch of cartoony ghosts with cartoony oxy-heads which make a variety of childish and rude gestures before each flying to take hits from the crescent slashes and explode.

Meanwhile, Oxy uses instananious movement to apear by Berade and tries to grab the arm(or primary arm) holding the sword.
    Masala and Pinappla:
    "He is so cute!"
    "Looks only two years younger than me....
    Masala instantly grabs Diamonds hand to shake without fear- she has hugged and touched her own parents before after all and thus to her is perfectly normal to do.
    "...Thank you... I think."

"I'm uh... technically older than you... I'm like, at least 20 but... Wait? You, you're Masala, right? 22 and 23's kid?"

"They go by Beryle and Jade now."

"Thank you Poka, if you are, then you'll know about the whole 'cyborgs don't age' thing, right? Trust me, that was a pain in the butt to work around. Ended up having to fuse with a clone of myself."

"So uh... Hey, Poka, has the cheeseburger been invented yet?"

Poka doesn't answer, becuase the cyborg boy starts fiddling with his socouter--the color actually changes as he filters through settings, green by default, then blue, then pink, then organge.

"...Of Bro's gathering the Balls, I think I've got a Radar setting on this and--Holy Crapbaskets... People know about the ridiculously high Machine Power Level that way, right?"

He points off in the direction that Oxy and Berade are sparring in.

...Then he notices Pages.

"Did bro have a kid? When did bro have a kid? Why did no one tell me that Bro had a kid?"

"Uh, no..." Poka than gives a brief summary of what she knows about Pages. If the young bio-android wants to share more, that's his perogitive.

"...I need to visit Earth more often."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

Enter: Super-Android 45!

"Alright! Super-Android 45 is here!"

She stretches, her physique is tall like Beryls, but has firmness and sharpness like Jades, her hair is black and long like Beryls but with a single long stripe of Jade's orange redhead hair. Her shirt is light green, her pants blue and her jacket brown. Her teal eyes alive with a fire driving her ever forwards and a confident smile playing on her lips full of euphoria.

"I feel so alive and full of energy! Like I can do ANYTHING! Just bursting with power! I need to test this out! See what I can DO! Oh! I know! Oxyribo can probably handle my attacks!"

She raises a foot. With her first step she suddenly takes off across the ocean, blurring past all things around her. Sunset became night then became day within seconds as she runs. She stops right next to Oxyribo and Starlight talking a mile a minute, her body shaking with excitement and hopping from foot ready to go, a big smile on her face. She just nearly circumnavigated the globe. Without even flying. In seconds. How fast IS she!?

"So HEY! Guys I just fused and by all the gods it is AWESOME! Call me Super-Android 45 or just 45 for short! I feel all giddy and bursting with energy and so alive, as if there is some eternal sunshine within me making me wanna SHOUT and jump and just DO ANYTHING! I never felt like this ever! Hey Oxy can like, fight me? I need to test out what I can do while I'm still here! I only have an hour to be here, I'm using it! Hey wait its based on energy, do you think I can extend my time by draining energy from the sun's rays!?"

Shanakan is just standing there, speechless and wide-eyed. Afraid.
    "Uh ... guys? Kind of got ... a hostage ... situ--- nevermind," Starlight facehoofed. To Kurumo, she said, "Sorry about that. They're easily distracted."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-05-29 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

After surfing the the Galactinet for a whike, Vodkana finally has raised her eyes from the Pawphone, and gawked with amaze st the spar.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

11. - Top - End - #401

Fascinating. Apfel watched with interest at the fight through cameras that were definitely there. Stop asking questions. The fight was at such a level, that even he had trouble tracking their movements. He had all but given up attempting to track them across four-dimensional or five-dimensional space, as by the time he could determine which of the multitude of branching timelines was the most likely to occur, they had already chosen, and he was either incorrect, or very, very late. Usually the latter. It was actually quite a thrilling experience, to be able to watch a fight and have no idea what was going to happen.

Forgive me, Kurumo, for my attention lies elseware. Apfel thought. Negotiations shall take place on Alchior. I will resume discussion at the conclusion of this battle. How presumptuous, to order a God. Alchior was the planet upon which Emperor Hailing was defeated. Though still lifeless, it retained the atmosphere and magnetic field its rushed terraforming job. Though the battle did leave the planet tectonically unstable, it would suit their purposes. More importantly, the symbolism. Not only does Apfel assume the power to decide where negotiations shall occur, but on a planet where tyrants are defeated.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-05-29 at 01:54 AM.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Berade
    As soon as he grabs her arm, there is a blur around her hands and suddenly the Shining Future Katana is in her other hand and she swings it to cut off his arm then flash steps a distance away again, then points her free hand at Oxyribo and calls
    "Razor Blossom Nova!
    A flower made of ki blooms from her hand, beautiful and elegant- then suddenly bursts into a thousands of razor wire ki beams whipping around in a furious conical attack any rock caught up in being slice and diced to nothing but sand and dust, all suddenly filling the air around Oxyribo while she speaks.
    "Anyways, I’ve been thinking, I haven’t been able to snark at you enough! That is simply criminal since its been so long! So I’m going to simply let it all out in burst to like, get it all to of the way okay, just speed through it, catch up, make up for so many years lost y'know? Golden Bug, Oxy-Clean, Oxygen, Golden Ox-Sea, Cell The Sixth, Masochistic Insectile Perfection-Obsessed Egomaniac: MIPOE! Our Jerk. Prince Of All Cell Juniors. Aurum Sapiens Blattodea. Hercule’s Golden Boy. DNA-Frankenstein. Megaman’s Horrifying Brother. Teenage Mutant Kung-Fu Cockroach. and of course….the winner of all snarktastic insults in the Oxyribo category is…..XJ-CELL!!!”
    She then sings a little while imitating Oxyribo’s voice:
    “My Life As A Teenage Bio-Android!”
    She was sure that Oxyribo was over that sort of thing by now, right? Right? He was mature adult he could take it.

Kurumo
    He debates in his head without telepathy how this situation works for him: he could just let this happen and let Berade tire herself out and unfuse. That was currently what he was doing. Drawing attention would from what he could gather from future visions, almost certainly make her either rescue the prisoners without negotiation or fight Solitus. Or fight the orkz early. Or maybe even attempt to do something about the Unkillables. He technically DOES benefit from Solitus being killed if she could do that....but there was no guarantee she could actually pull that off, and it deprives him of a meat shield to hide behind if he falls. From what Kurumo could foresee, Solitus had at least two super forms he hasn't used. The worst case scenario for him was if she turned her attention to Kurumo himself. He had only Semi-Perfect Cell levels of power as did most of the Unkillables, and she didn't need cosplay so, he couldn't counter that. But then again, Oxyribo was technically an equal threat, as he had a similar will to never give up like Jade and therefore Berade, and those kinds of people tended to be difficult to fight.

So what, CAN he do? how can he get an advantage from this situation? Can he really rely upon Berade to keep focused on enjoying their state forever? This euphoria they feel cannot possibly last forever, and their better judgement might return, and if theirs won't Oxyribo's will. Yet he could gain from the negotiation as well, and Berade was holding that up, so killing them was out of the question. How could he solve multiple problems here? His gaze wandered to a certain strange thread upon Berade, his gaze tracing it back across the cosmos to the spirit world....to rest upon Ens-Orana. An old Talsaigan hero. Strange. What connection did these two have? Why did their fates look so similar? He looks a bit deeper.
    His eyes widen. Hm. Perhaps he did have a hostage for Berade to care about as well....
    "Guards! Go seize Ens-Orana of Talsaiga. I believe I may have something that will interest the Skinwalkers...."

Oxy City
    'I wish my birth was so cleans as the usual method....mine was more messy.....so you got screwed up by this nonsense young too huh?" Pages asks Diamond.
    " yes I'm Masala, nice to meet you Diamond! Machine level- oh! That must be Mom and other Mom, their fusion! Come on lets go look!"
    She takes Pinappla's hand and flies off to the direction Diamond pointed, the poor saiyan going
    "Waaaaaaaaaahhh!"
    while her hair flaps in the wind.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-05-30 at 12:12 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403

Berade
    As soon as he grabs her arm, there is a blur around her hands and suddenly the Shining Future Katana is in her other hand and she swings it to cut off his arm then flash steps a distance away again, then points her free hand at Oxyribo and calls
    "Razor Blossom Nova!
    A flower made of ki blooms from her hand, beautiful and elegant- then suddenly bursts into a thousands of razor wire ki beams whipping around in a furious conical attack any rock caught up in being slice and diced to nothing but sand and dust, all suddenly filling the air around Oxyribo while she speaks.
    "Anyways, I’ve been thinking, I haven’t been able to snark at you enough! That is simply criminal since its been so long! So I’m going to simply let it all out in burst to like, get it all to of the way okay, just speed through it, catch up, make up for so many years lost y'know? Golden Bug, Oxy-Clean, Oxygen, Golden Ox-Sea, Cell The Sixth, Masochistic Insectile Perfection-Obsessed Egomaniac: MIPOE! Our Jerk. Prince Of All Cell Juniors. Aurum Sapiens Blattodea. Hercule’s Golden Boy. DNA-Frankenstein. Megaman’s Horrifying Brother. Teenage Mutant Kung-Fu Cockroach. and of course….the winner of all snarktastic insults in the Oxyribo category is…..XJ-CELL!!!”
    She then sings a little while imitating Oxyribo’s voice:
    “My Life As A Teenage Bio-Android!”
    She was sure that Oxyribo was over that sort of thing by now, right? Right? He was mature adult he could take it.
    Oxy surounds himself with a clear, spherical force-field to block the ki-wires and then teleports out, taking the time to incinerate the arm the fused Android severed--There are already hostil bio-androids, the last thing anyone needs is for someone to get a chunk of him and add his gene-cocktail and godly power to the mix.

"I can't belive that I'm the one saying this, but you two need to grow up."

His arm grows back like it's nothing. "Also, while I can regenerate just fine, dismemberment does still hurt like a bitch, so maybe avoid that in friendly spars from now on?"

Oxy flies back, holds his arms apart, and begins charging up Ki. "How about we finish this with a bang? My strongest beam against yours, pure power against pure power? FINAL...."

It's looking like this might take a bit of buildup on Oxy's part.

(Unless interupted, Oxy' next post will be more charging, ith the actual beam on the third post.)
    Oxy City
    'I wish my birth was so cleans as the usual method....mine was more messy.....so you got screwed up by this nonsense young too huh?" Pages asks Diamond.
    " yes I'm Masala, nice to meet you Diamond! Machine level- oh! That must be Mom and other Mom, their fusion! Come on lets go look!"
    She takes Pinappla's hand and flies off to the direction Diamond pointed, the poor saiyan going
    "Waaaaaaaaaahhh!"
    while her hair flaps in the wind.
    Diamond rolls his eyes and takes a capsule out of his pocket. Activating it, it expodes into a flying scooter that should be fast enough that he can keep up with all these flyers who are much faster than he is due to their exponentially higher power levels.

Poka offers to take Pages by the hand before the rest of the party flies off.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-29 at 03:58 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #404

Before we can possibly begin negotiations, I have two conditions. If one or both are not met, negotiations will not occur. Apfel asked mentally. As though he didn't care, that Kurumo had leverage. First, you will cease and decist all surveillance, whether technological, mental, temporal, or otherwise, of myself, my family, my Empire, and my associates and their families, until negotiations conclude.

Secondly, you will forbid Solitus or anyone, including yourself from wearing this...monstrosity.
    He mentally projected an image of Solitus wearing his grossly iridescent tunic. Why one would voluntarily allow this...thing to be inflicted on the universe, I cannot imagine.

If you have any conditions you wish to discuss, now would be the time.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-05-29 at 12:53 PM.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo
    As the soldiers bring up a beaten up Ens-Orana glaring defiantly even as she is bound
    "Good, good now I have leverage to- oh Zeno dammit."
    He curses as Oxyribo begins charging up the Final Flash. Idiotic destructive, frivolous stunts like this are exactly why he hates mortals.
    Yes Apfel, Alchior, agreed. As for turning off surveillance I will agree to that as long as you agree that none of your friends, allies or acquaintances attempts to free them under my nose. As for Solitus...I'll see what I can do. But it will be tricky to convince him to take off the damn thing without causing him to put on something worse.
    He teleports to Solitus.
    "Greetings Your Perfection. I just had a thought."
    "Yes, My Adviser, Kurumo, What Is It?"
    "It....occurs to me that since your already Perfect....that no possible clothing can improve upon your basic appearance. You do not need this clothing to enhance it, because it cannot be enhanced, and therefore any greater clothing than your first outfit.....is unneeded and only hides your true perfection from the world with threads."
    Solitus considers this.
    ".......By Me, Your Right! No Need To Change What Is Already The Pinnacle of All Existence!"
    He conjures his usual "aztec/pharaoh" garb back on and throws off the accursed overwrought golden kai garb. Immediately uses matter materialization to douse it oil then burn it. Unfortunately, somewhere out there, the Time Patrol has already set up missions to fight alternate shard Solitus (Solitii?) that pose a threat to the space time continuum to get the costume to wear as an ironic joke. Apfel can foresee this, Kurumo can foresee this, and both of you feel the urge to facepalm at this things continued existence.

He then sends a telepathic message to Vodkana about Dishana and where to meet to negotiate about her.

Earth
    You feel the Earth shake as Oxyribo charges up. The winds blow, the seas toss and turn at the energy going around, everyone who doesn't know better are thinking its the end of the world. Ki users across all the world are looking in Oxyribo's direction in fear, not knowing what the hell is happening, some of the older ones are looking around wildly think Hailing has somehow returned, and its just general chaos, lightning dances across clouds and skies, some of the martial arts and outright just flying forth to check this out.

Meanwhile Masala is suddenly flying in the opposite direction that she was previously going, holding Pinappla close in a hug, whose face was red from being pressed up against her while Masala goes
    "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. .."

Shanakan meanwhile is flying away while going
    "I hate it when I'm right!"

Meanwhile King Vegeta the Seventh is thinking out loud as he feels this:
    "What is this feeling? Its like deja vu except with something that hasn't happened yet. Weird."

Yankar looks in Oxyribo's direction.
    "There is another.....that knows it. And there are using it ON A PLANET WITH A CIVILIZATION! What amateur makes such a stupid rookie mistake as to cause so much collateral damage!? This makes me violently angry!"

Mekrashin is suddenly cheerfully going into the direction of someone thats going to fire a huge amount of dakka. He doesn't want to miss it.

Astralys looks at Oxyribos's fate and hmms. she really doesn't like this.

Berade of course looks at him her eyes hardening into a heroic titanium gaze, sobering up from her euphoric high. Unfortunately she doesn't really HAVE a biggest beam. The Androids are against destroying planets remember? So they never saw the point of such an attack, aside from the Spirit Bomb which would take even longer than the Final Flash, and is kind of a holy weapon. While her usual planned defense against such attacks was the Hyper Goner in Jade's Goddess of Hyperdeath Cosplay, and she can't use that in her fused state. So what to do. She can't just let that hit her. She can't just dodge,Isaac Newton was the deadliest sonnuvaglitch in space, and that beam was going to ruin someone's day, at some point, somewhere.

So. She had to stop this before it even starts. As Jade, she had always been thinking of trying to work on her speed. So fused, her potential was far greater, so perhaps she can pull off something she had been wanting to do as Jade someday? So...she smiles.
    "I see a great opportunity. Tell me Oxyribo.....aren't you curious what happens when someone breaks the speed of light under their own power? No teleportation, no tricks, just pure speed?"
    Everyone who can hear this gets the feeling that Berade is going to do something crazy. but then again, this whole situation is kind of crazy right now.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-05-30 at 12:12 PM.

16. - Top - End - #406

Berade of course looks at him her eyes hardening into a heroic titanium gaze, sobering up from her euphoric high. Unfortunately she doesn't really HAVE a biggest beam. The Androids are against destroying planets remember? So they never saw the point of such an attack, aside from the Spirit Bomb which would take even longer than the Final Flash, and is kind of a holy weapon. While her usual planned defense against such attacks was the Hyper Goner in Jade's Goddess of Hyperdeath Cosplay, and she can't use that in her fused state. So what to do. She can't just let that hit her. She can't just dodge,Isaac Newton was the deadliest sonnuvaglitch in space, and that beam was going to ruin someone's day, at some point, somewhere.

So. She had to stop this before it even starts. As Jade, she had always been thinking of trying to work on her speed. So fused, her potential was far greater, so perhaps she can pull off something she had been wanting to do as Jade someday? So...she smiles.
    "I see a great opportunity. Tell me Oxyribo.....aren't you curious what happens when someone breaks the speed of light under their own power? No teleportation, no tricks, just pure speed?"
    Everyone who can hear this gets the feeling that Berade is going to do something crazy. but then again, this whole situation is kind of crazy right now.
    And then, just as it began, the Earth stops shaking.

Oxy pulls his hands together in front of him, forming a ball of yellow energy but it doesn't yet explod outward into a beam.

"They'd probably either atmomize themselves and everything arounf them or else tear a hole in the space time continum."

The ball of energy is now blue, with golden lightning occasionally sparking from it. Oxy moves it from infront of him to his side, taking a familiar... Iconic pose.

"Ka... Me... Ha... Me..."

Good news: The hybrid attack seems to be more concentrated and focused than it's golden componet so... Less chance of accidental planet busting.

Bad news: Yeah, it's probably at least the same amount of energy, if not more, so it's still gonna hurt like hell.
    Astralys looks at Oxyribos's fate and hmms. she really doesn't like how certain his victories are and how likely this attack could blow up the planet. She childishly weaves fate a little to make sure Oxyribo is banned from tournaments from now on. what is the point of a contest if there is no possibility of one of the contestants losing?
    Looking, there doesn't seem to be any need: Looking at it, his fate to always win seems to be more of a "too stuborn to die" thing taken to the must absurd levels. Any legitimate tournment with a ring-out or other forms of disqualification seem to invite the possibility of loss.

(If we're going on what I've said, it's mostly that I don't have much interest in a story involving the Death of someone who can teleport between the Otherworld and the Living World at will in a setting where there's a convient 'back to life' button. I'm fine with Oxy losing in a tournement if it makes sense for him to lose in a tournment.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Berade: Behold! Lightbreaker!
    "Aw man, thats kind of lame! +10,000 points for not blowing up the planet, -10 for no style."
    How is she going to justify trying to do Lightbreaker to save the planet now? She could just drain it now because its smaller. Oh she just an idea for maybe trying to make martial arts moves based on singing. Bardic something. Wait no, focus Berade! Screw it, she'll do it because she WANTS to break the speed of light, not because she NEEDS to.
    "Don't know what happens eh?"
    She crouches down and extends her legs as if preparing to run track, focusing all her ki into her body, glowing with energy pulsing through her muscles and and vibrating as she prepares to run faster than ever before, teal electricity crackling across her.
    "Well then, how about we find out? Ultimate Speed Technique: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.....BREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEER!"
    In an instant, there is a flash of light, then everyone hears a sonic boom after the luminary boom, and after that a distinct shattering sound, but not upon glass.

Berade's Perspective:
    As she takes off, she feels the wall of friction in front of her then- it breaks. As if friction itself could only take so much of this and she sees little transparent shards of space floating past her as she accelerates. The world looks.....strange. She is currently going faster than the speed at which light can reach anything. Which means light needs to catch up for her perception to be updated- since light has to reach her eyes for her to see, once she goes past the speed of light, the image of the world around her is slow in comparison and thus she is working with information that is slow to update, with the world slowly beginning to grow dark until the next wave of light arrives from the sun, which takes eight minutes. like a still picture frame rapidly fading into darkness to be replaced by the next. She could not hear anything either. Sound was far slower. She couldn't even hear herself.

She zooms up to Oxyribo and grabs him by the arm while extending her shield around him to protect him from the friction while she passes. This is only the very start of her run. she sped farther dragging him along, rapidly leaving the Earth behind, going past the ships, then Mars, then Jupiter, all the planets in a blur, out of the solar system, watching as nothing but greyness surrounds her by now, from all the lights from the stars blurring together as she goes farther and farther, faster and faster, faster than sound, faster than light, faster than thought, soon as she leaves the galaxy itself, and as she looks down upon it she sees a black spot upon the usual greyness where no light comes from. the supermassive blackhole. Point Oxy's beam at that and it was certain that it would harm no one. she positions and drops him off, pointing him the direction of that distant black hole- and finds herself still going beyond speed of light by pure momentum, leaving Oxyribo far behind. Oh right. There was no friction in space and she broke what is supposed to be the universal speed limit. Turns out when you go past the speed of light, the real problem was slowing yourself down afterwards.

She reverses her orientation and points her feet to start willing herself to stop using flight, still going at ludicrous speeds even as she slows down, hurtling towards another galaxy, blurring past unfamiliar planets and approaching one she never saw before, but the greyness disappearing and the stars becoming distinct points of light again, the planet still rapidly approaching even as she hurtles towards it, putting more power into slow down into project as much force into slowing her momentum, until reaches the planets atmosphere and "merely" seems to be hurtling at supersonic speeds down to its surface, putting up her shield again to shield from the flaming friction all around her, she soon crashes into the ground, bouncing high into the atmosphere again, then falls and bounces a little smaller arc, then a smaller arc, then goes skidding along the ground, burning up terrain right up to what seems like a convenience store, leaving scorch marks behind as she finally comes to a stop. Panting she walks in to find a dodorian store clerk manning the cash register while checking the internet who had just looked up in hearing the concerning sounds from outside. Berade comes walking up to him, her clothes notably singed and tattered from her landing, both sleeves of her jacket burned off.
    "....Ma'am, may I help you?"
    "Yeah, where am I? planet and galaxy wise please."
    ".....Planet Jalb. Andromeda Galaxy." he says look at Berade strangely.
    "Oh wow, I'm really far from home. That technique is crazy! I think I've used up half or most my energy on that in a single burst, only 30 or 15 minutes remaining. Thanks man, I got to find my way home now, cya."
    She teleports out. the store clerk blinks and says
    "Friggin' ki users."
    Then goes back to surfing the net.

Oxyribo's Perspective:
    After the flash, Your suddenly out in space, and pointed at a distant supermassive black hole. You can see the entire Milky Way Galaxy. Its so beautiful. Yet you don't get HOW you got here. One moment there, the next here. Unless you have some method of evading this while focusing on charging the beam?

Everyone Else's Perspective:
    After the flash, both Oxyribo and Berade are not here and in the place Berade started, a rift in the space time continuum now sits, swirling with red energies, with lightning coruscating across it. None of the seers can see or predict anything regarding it- such sight only works when the world is working right. This is a glitch that is currently making making all the rocks in the area not obey friction and slide along one another without pause. It just happened so fast. This is probably not good.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]
    Vodkana frozen as she hear the news from Kuromo.
    Mother?
    tears filling her eyes.
    Unkillable huh? But not indestructible...' she thought to herself. Her mother abandoned her, letting Spoon to manipulate her to believe, this was for the greater good of Meal.
    She pulled a mirror shard from the front of her suite. One of the few places, which she placed a shrad was of curse Alchior- sometimes she went there to be alone and mourn her only true love.

she frowned.
    To Kuromo 'I offer you to be careful. Nya. I am holding my urges back for my friends. But if something happens to my mother, well... you can say good bye to everything you knyow.' and with that she has entered the shard.

It was a small place, sort of cave under rubbles of ruins.
    It was like a shrine for her best year in her life.
    Surprinsgly enough, it was a simple place, a place she neever shared any of her friends about it's existence. No one could understand- though, she suspected Luna MIGHT have knew.
    On a rock, there were a framed photo of them, with matching T shirts with chibi version of them next to blown planet.
    She fell to her knees. Who gods could pray to?
    'Hailing.. my love.. please... don't let me get weak and emotional.. lend me your strength. My mother.. my friends need it. Nya

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #409

Oxy blinks and then just simply teleports back to that location on Earth. I mean, between IM and IT he can go just about anywhere near instantly.

He lets his energy blast dissipate, kind of disapointed that his attempt at showing off was negated, and falls out of Kaioken.

Then he sees the tear in space-time.

"...That freaking idiot actually... Well, the Androids are probably dead and now I have to waste a wish fixing their mess."

Elsewhere

Diamond stops on his scooter. "What the hell? Where'd they go?" He then starts fiddling with his scooter.

Whether or not Massala and Pinapla turned around when the earth stopped shaking, Diamond kept moving.

Poka may or may not have been following, dragging Pages behind her.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-30 at 08:34 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #410

Those terms are acceptable. Apfel thought, then tilted his head as one possible future shifted. Hard. In fact for a moment they seemed to disappear completely. How odd. Now they are in...the Andromeda Galaxy? This wasn't teleportation, this was something else. Something very fast.

I need not remind you of your obligations so I will take my leave, so to speak. We will reconvene on Alchior in two days. More importantly, with his plan in motion on Derlargo Industries, Kurumo said he wouldn't watch him. While it did require a good amount of trust to take him at his word, Apfel knew Hailing could be relied upon to do so, why not this tyrant? In a way, he got him to promise to look the other way once he set foot in their headquarters, and undermined their whole operation. Potentially even turning Kurumo's erstwhile allies into his assets.

While Apfel is not above lying as Hailing tried to be, he still couldn't wish Kurumo good day, as that would be a lie.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Kurumo
    Very well.....two days it is....Also, let the Referas know that I have Ens-Orana, and that I believe they have a rather interesting connection to one another, and if they want to know the specifics, they will come to.
    He says finally then shuts off telepathy and his fate vision. Well. He can't foresee any outcome for two days now. He was not worried. The Rebel Alliance was known for keeping its deals and having people who believed in civilization and mutual agreements. To go back on such an agreement would be out of character, from what he observed of them. Besides, he has defenses in the Katchinatraz already, so if anything happens they'll probably alert him, after all what was the point of setting them up if they couldn't do the job for him? And since its katchin, they can't really blast their way through. Wait! Darn it, he forgot that they could use the Dragon Balls to screw him over.

Hm.

Well, he'll trust them regardless despite his better judgement. And if they used them or tried to double cross him anyways he would know not to trust them and that mortals don't deserve to be trusted for anything. After all they gave rise to people like Trombone! That despicable namekian whom he defended Heaven against for 40 years. He held the line against him. He will hold the line against the Rebel Alliance as well. it was his duty, and he was nothing if not a man who upheld his duty above all else.
    "Guards, take Ens-Orana to the Katchinatraz along with the rest. I have make sure Solitus....is guided well."
    He teleports away.

The Katchinatraz
    Soon both Traube and Dishana wake up. They are in separate sections of the cube prison. Traube in the Dead Bloc. Dishana in the Living Bloc.

Dead Bloc:
    Traube awakens on a comfortable but plain bed. Her cell is similar to other prisons designed to hold ki users throughout the galaxy, with all the modern technology that it implies. The material is katchin however. She hears a voice
    "Hey. hey!"
    Its coming from the cell across from her. It was from a Talsaigan with very female features and green-blue pattern all over her skin.
    "Your Traube right? The resistance leader? Hi, the names Ens-Orana. I was a hero of Talsaiga a thousand years ago or so. We're in some prison called the Katchinatraz. Kurumo uses it to keep prisoners that he doesn't want Solitus to know about or reach. I don't know why he doesn't put us in Hell, but he said something about hostages. I think we're being held to exchange with other people for benefits Kurumo wants....so at least we're safe for now..."
    She seems oddly familiar to you.

Living Bloc:
    Dishana awakes. She is in a similar cell, but has a tray of healthy if plain food and water for her to eat.
    A voice also calls to her from the cell across from her.
    "Why hello, Miss Nyagato, I don't believe we are acquainted. I am Tarasai, apprentice north supreme kai, this is quite the predicament, yes?"

The Rift
    Berade teleports back.
    "Hey guys! I dropped off Oxy to try and make his beam didn't hit anything and kill them, but my momentum carried me all the way to Andromeda and I had to slow myself down until I found my way back. Whoa, that....guess you were right Oxy, I did make a rift in the space time continuum! Fascinating, but y'know.....might mean the Lightbreaker technique needs work. Also..."
    She telepathically contacts River Song
    Hey, I uh....have unknowingly made a time rift by breaking the speed of light, just thought to let you know that its there, so you can do something about it. Also am I in trouble?
    Starlight's chrono detector should be going off in the rifts presence right now.

Suddenly Shanakan comes flying back.
    "Just letting you know....the Ork invasion? Its coming in a few minutes. Be ready."

Masala and Pinappla fly down and land beside Berade
    "Wow Moms!.....eh......Mom? Singular? You look awesome! and a bit tattered, what happened?"
    "I broke the speed of light, Lil' Masa. It was quite interesting to see light move slower than me, even if I couldn't hear anything."
    "You BROKE the speed of light!? I thought the Tuffles said that was impossible!"
    Berade smiles a heroic daring grin.
    "People also said that defeating Hailing was impossible, and I did that to. For that is what I do: The Impossible! I think whenever I get around to it I'll do TTGL cosplay. I think it fits me the best."

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

[Dishanna]
    Dishanna getting up stretching with her eternal smile.
    'Nya, you gods are so uptight for immortal beings. No. All is well.' She gotten up.
    'Why won't I make us a Tea Of Hope?' she take the jug of water, pouring from it into two cups, a tea made from astral-like golden light. It steamed a bit, just perfectly not too warm to drink.
    'Trust the Karma, oh great god of the north.' she said, and offered him the tea, with the exact bow, that Shinkins use for such occasions.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #413

The Rift
    Berade teleports back.
    "Hey guys! I dropped off Oxy to try and make his beam didn't hit anything and kill them, but my momentum carried me all the way to Andromeda and I had to slow myself down until I found my way back. Whoa, that....guess you were right Oxy, I did make a rift in the space-time continuum! Fascinating, but y'know.....might mean the Lightbreaker technique needs work. Also..."
    Hey, I uh....have unknowingly made a time rift by breaking the speed of light, just thought to let you know that its there, so you can do something about it. Also am I in trouble?
    Starlight's chrono detector should be going off in the rifts presence right now.

"Just letting you know....the Ork invasion? It's coming in a few minutes. Be ready."

Masala and Pinappla fly down and land beside Berade
    "Wow Moms!.....eh......Mom? Singular? You look awesome! and a bit tattered, what happened?"
    "I broke the speed of light, Lil' Masa. It was quite interesting to see light move slower than me, even if I couldn't hear anything."
    "You BROKE the speed of light!? I thought the Tuffles said that was impossible!"
    Berade smiles a heroic daring grin.
    "People also said that defeating Hailing was impossible, and I did that to. For that is what I do: The Impossible! I think whenever I get around to it I'll do TTGL cosplay. I think it fits me the best."
    A young teen with pink hair on a flying scooter zooms up.

"Okay, fond you, finally. Bro, what do you..." Then he looks at the rift. "What did you do?"

"The androids fused, tried to go faster than light, and tore a hole in the fabric of space-time... After I warned them that that would probably happen."

"...Is this what you asked for me for? Becuase I can't science this... In fact, I don't even think you can magic this... I'd have to be in the zone for hours straight and I can only do that for a few minutes a day..."

"No, actually... I asked Poka to get you so you could build something to help in case a certain being tries to screw us over prior to or during negotiations."

Oxy then pokes Diamond in the head. the cyborg boy falls back a bit, then rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, I can do that... It'll take about ten minutes, tops... Wait, what was that about an invasion?"

"Yeah, that's another thing we've got to deal with... Probably gonna have to use the Dragon Balls to bring back the casualties afterward, that's four things to wish for but only three wishes... If I have to I can always put off Immortality a little longer, but it's gonna make dealing with Solitus a bit more difficult if I do..."

At this point, Poka might show up depending entirely on whether or not Pages resisted being dragged along. If he didn't, they're here now.

If they are, Poka will ask "Diamond, how'd you gt here before us? I'm faster than you."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-05-31 at 08:38 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Saiyan Training

Max tilted his head, looking at Katnep for a few moments before responding with, "Well, what's got you distracted? Just...do your best to talk about it. Ramble, even. Just keep going until you've worded what is distracting you the way you want it to be said."
    Katnep struggled for a moment before saying, "....Gah! Nevermind."

Spoiler: Quicker Than a Ray of Liiiiight~
    Show
    Berade: Behold! Lightbreaker!
    "Aw man, thats kind of lame! +10,000 points for not blowing up the planet, -10 for no style."
    How is she going to justify trying to do Lightbreaker to save the planet now? She could just drain it now because its smaller. Oh she just an idea for maybe trying to make martial arts moves based on singing. Bardic something. Wait no, focus Berade! Screw it, she'll do it because she WANTS to break the speed of light, not because she NEEDS to.
    "Don't know what happens eh?"
    She crouches down and extends her legs as if preparing to run track, focusing all her ki into her body, glowing with energy pulsing through her muscles and and vibrating as she prepares to run faster than ever before, teal electricity crackling across her.
    "Well then, how about we find out? Ultimate Speed Technique: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.....BREAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEER!"
    In an instant, there is a flash of light, then everyone hears a sonic boom after the luminary boom, and after that a distinct shattering sound, but not upon glass.

Berade's Perspective:
    As she takes off, she feels the wall of friction in front of her then- it breaks. As if friction itself could only take so much of this and she sees little transparent shards of space floating past her as she accelerates. The world looks.....strange. She is currently going faster than the speed at which light can reach anything. Which means light needs to catch up for her perception to be updated- since light has to reach her eyes for her to see, once she goes past the speed of light, the image of the world around her is slow in comparison and thus she is working with information that is slow to update, with the world slowly beginning to grow dark until the next wave of light arrives from the sun, which takes eight minutes. like a still picture frame rapidly fading into darkness to be replaced by the next. She could not hear anything either. Sound was far slower. She couldn't even hear herself.

She zooms up to Oxyribo and grabs him by the arm while extending her shield around him to protect him from the friction while she passes. This is only the very start of her run. she sped farther dragging him along, rapidly leaving the Earth behind, going past the ships, then Mars, then Jupiter, all the planets in a blur, out of the solar system, watching as nothing but greyness surrounds her by now, from all the lights from the stars blurring together as she goes farther and farther, faster and faster, faster than sound, faster than light, faster than thought, soon as she leaves the galaxy itself, and as she looks down upon it she sees a black spot upon the usual greyness where no light comes from. the supermassive blackhole. Point Oxy's beam at that and it was certain that it would harm no one. she positions and drops him off, pointing him the direction of that distant black hole- and finds herself still going beyond speed of light by pure momentum, leaving Oxyribo far behind. Oh right. There was no friction in space and she broke what is supposed to be the universal speed limit. Turns out when you go past the speed of light, the real problem was slowing yourself down afterwards.

She reverses her orientation and points her feet to start willing herself to stop using flight, still going at ludicrous speeds even as she slows down, hurtling towards another galaxy, blurring past unfamiliar planets and approaching one she never saw before, but the greyness disappearing and the stars becoming distinct points of light again, the planet still rapidly approaching even as she hurtles towards it, putting more power into slow down into project as much force into slowing her momentum, until reaches the planets atmosphere and "merely" seems to be hurtling at supersonic speeds down to its surface, putting up her shield again to shield from the flaming friction all around her, she soon crashes into the ground, bouncing high into the atmosphere again, then falls and bounces a little smaller arc, then a smaller arc, then goes skidding along the ground, burning up terrain right up to what seems like a convenience store, leaving scorch marks behind as she finally comes to a stop. Panting she walks in to find a dodorian store clerk manning the cash register while checking the internet who had just looked up in hearing the concerning sounds from outside. Berade comes walking up to him, her clothes notably singed and tattered from her landing, both sleeves of her jacket burned off.
    "....Ma'am, may I help you?"
    "Yeah, where am I? planet and galaxy wise please."
    ".....Planet Jalb. Andromeda Galaxy." he says look at Berade strangely.
    "Oh wow, I'm really far from home. That technique is crazy! I think I've used up half or most my energy on that in a single burst, only 30 or 15 minutes remaining. Thanks man, I got to find my way home now, cya."
    She teleports out. the store clerk blinks and says
    "Friggin' ki users."
    Then goes back to surfing the net.

Oxyribo's Perspective:
    After the flash, Your suddenly out in space, and pointed at a distant supermassive black hole. You can see the entire Milky Way Galaxy. Its so beautiful. Yet you don't get HOW you got here. One moment there, the next here. Unless you have some method of evading this while focusing on charging the beam?

Everyone Else's Perspective:
    After the flash, both Oxyribo and Berade are not here and in the place Berade started, a rift in the space time continuum now sits, swirling with red energies, with lightning coruscating across it. None of the seers can see or predict anything regarding it- such sight only works when the world is working right. This is a glitch that is currently making making all the rocks in the area not obey friction and slide along one another without pause. It just happened so fast. This is probably not good.
    "....That technique seems implicitly pointless," Starlight remarked.

Kurumo

Very well.....two days it is....Also, let the Referas know that I have Ens-Orana, and that I believe they have a rather interesting connection to one another, and if they want to know the specifics, they will come to.

He says finally then shuts off telepathy and his fate vision. Well. He can't foresee any outcome for two days now. He was not worried. The Rebel Alliance was known for keeping its deals and having people who believed in civilization and mutual agreements. To go back on such an agreement would be out of character, from what he observed of them. Besides, he has defenses in the Katchinatraz already, so if anything happens they'll probably alert him, after all what was the point of setting them up if they couldn't do the job for him? And since its katchin, they can't really blast their way through. Wait! Darn it, he forgot that they could use the Dragon Balls to screw him over.

Hm.

Well, he'll trust them regardless despite his better judgement. And if they used them or tried to double cross him anyways he would know not to trust them and that mortals don't deserve to be trusted for anything. After all they gave rise to people like Trombone! That despicable namekian whom he defended Heaven against for 40 years. He held the line against him. He will hold the line against the Rebel Alliance as well. it was his duty, and he was nothing if not a man who upheld his duty above all else.
    As soon as the conversation was over, Starlight wrote a letter and sent it off in a flash of pink fire. The letter was written in Ancient Ponynesian, so even if it was seen, it was unlikely Kurumo could read it.

The Rift

Berade teleports back.

"Hey guys! I dropped off Oxy to try and make his beam didn't hit anything and kill them, but my momentum carried me all the way to Andromeda and I had to slow myself down until I found my way back. Whoa, that....guess you were right Oxy, I did make a rift in the space time continuum! Fascinating, but y'know.....might mean the Lightbreaker technique needs work. Also..."

River Song sighed. "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?" she asked.

Suddenly, there was a small distortion in time and the Supreme Kai of Time appeared, with Tokitoki on her head, and she looked rather peeved (though admittedly in her adorable way). She looked over at Berade.

"Not you again!" she complained. "Do you have any idea what you just did? Your actions have consequences you know!"

"Just letting you know....the Ork invasion? Its coming in a few minutes. Be ready."
    Starlight nodded. "Do you really think any of them will make it past the Arcosian fleet?" she asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    A young teen with pink hair on a flying scooter zooms up.

"Okay, fond you, finally. Bro, what do you..." Then he looks at the rift. "What did you do?"

"The androids fused, tried to go faster than light, and tore a hole in the fabric of space-time... After I warned them that that would probably happen."

"...Is this what you asked for me for? Becuase I can't science this... In fact, I don't even think you can magic this... I'd have to be in the zone for hours straight and I can only do that for a few minutes a day..."

"No, actually... I asked Poka to get you so you could build something to help in case a certain being tries to screw us over prior to or during negotiations."

Oxy then pokes Diamond in the head. the cyborg boy falls back a bit, then rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, I can do that... It'll take about ten minutes, tops... Wait, what was that about an invasion?"

"Yeah, that's another thing we've got to deal with... Probably gonna have to use the Dragon Balls to bring back the casualties afterward, that's four things to wish for but only three wishes... If I have to I can always put off Immortality a little longer, but it's gonna make dealing with Solitus a bit more difficult if I do..."

At this point, Poka might show up depending entirely on whether or not Pages resisted being dragged along. If he didn't, they're here now.

If they are, Poka will ask "Diamond, how'd you gt here before us? I'm faster than you."
    Starlight smiled and waved at Diamond. "Hi Diamond! It's been too long! How are Callins and Aspa?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415

Mars

Hmm, to tell now or later...

Berade, do you know an Ens-Orana? He asked. Might as well, as if she flies into a violent rage, it'll at least be directed against the orks.

The Katchinatraz

Aww frag. Traube sat up, clutching her still-stiff shoulder. This was definitely not what heaven was supposed to be about. Well... She began after hearing Ens-Orana's explanation. Wait, 'hostages?' The incirrian tilted her head. But...why, though? He already won. Right? Kurumo has full control of Otherworld and can implement his regime at any moment. He's also demonstrated the Kais' incompetence with how quickly he overthrew Heaven, so...what on Cirra could he possibly hope to gain from using us as leverage?

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana gotten out of the cave. She won't allow the meeting over her mom's fate and the last place where her love stepped to look like trash.
    She started to clear out a place for a small palace to be built. She also ordered, stuff from Hailing. Inc.

Mother would greet her worst enemies with hospitality, why should I be diffrent?

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #417

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight smiled and waved at Diamond. "Hi Diamond! It's been too long! How are Callins and Aspa?"
    Diamond waves back.

"They're doing fine. How've things been here?"

Diamond is bigger than Starlight remembers, but not as big as he should be if he were aging at the rate humans normally do.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Berade and Co.
    Well, your free to make suggestions on how to improve it so its not implicitly pointless, Starlight."
    She then regards Chronoa suddenly popping in
    "Whoa, hey Time Kai! Ok I know, Time rift bad, I'm sorry, thats why I called River Song to help fix it. But what do you mean again? Was there alternate Berades that did things? Or something my.....half selves did? Cause.... we/I, this is confusing... haven't been trying to tick off the Time Patrol....and this we didn't know this would happen. Wait why are you directly coming here? Thats kind of dangerous for you isn't it? Don't have important Time Kai things to do at your place? Oh gamikai how serious is this? normally we just receive normal members..."
    Note to self: fusions cause euphoric highs that lead to bad decision-making. Fusion Euphoria. This probably explains why a lot of fusions tend to make bad decisions during fights when they do it for the first time and brag about their power. Combined with the fact that they only exist for limited amounts of time means they don't have a lot of time to grow.
    "Also, of course I don't know what I'm doing! This is the first time I did it."
    in reponse to Apfel's question:
    Oh you mean that historical figure we learned about on Talsaiga? Had a big statue and everything? Hm, no, I wouldn't know them personally, why?

Shanakan scratches his head.
    "Honestly its.....hard to tell. the Orkz are full of randomness. there are so many variables to them that its hard to tell what their plan is. look at their fates are like looking at a bunch of yarn scattered about in loose piles or spaghetti. Even Mekrashin is a bit hard to tell what hes going to do next, same with Majins.
    "Oh Look! A Shiny Portal Tingy In Da Air! I'mma jump inta it!"
    Mekrashin arrives and tries to jump into the time rift, with Berade catching him before he succeeds.
    "Case in point."

Tarasai:
    He says politely:
    "I would graciously accept, my dear nyagato, but it would seem we are separated by two cell doors and the width of the hallway. What is your name?"

Ens-Orana:
    She explains while crossing her arms.
    "Its not winning if there are still enemies out there who can counter-overthrow you. Just because you take the castle doesn't mean other people can't get in and kill you in response. And I think he is waiting for a more reasonable god of destruction to accept his offer. He isn't stupid enough to make his partnership with Solitus permanent. and Serin-Misa has been keeping me updated about this Rebel Alliance group.....from what I can tell, Kurumo doesn't like them, too loose cannon, seems to distrust and dislike mortals in general, and he is kind of a control freak. Anything outside of his control is a threat to him, really. So he must be trying to control the Rebel Alliance by making sure they get back hostages on his terms rather than theirs."
    She answers further while tilting her head.
    "While kais incompetence? Nah. Kurumo is just the opposite: he IS a kai remember?or at least a shinjin. He isn't out to prove incompetence....he is angry at their incompetence. He wants to do better. He wants Universe 13 to be better. Think of him like the shinjin version of a patriot who is fed up with the way his country has done things, but still LOVES his country with all his heart, still wants his country to be the best it can be. So of course he doesn't leave for a better universe, he sets out to fix it no matter the cost or consequences. Which kind of fits....I've talked around. He was the guy who defended Heaven as the general of its armies for 40 years while Trombone was attacking. Successfully. You don't fight a war like that on the defensive for so long without truly believing in the cause your fighting for."

29. - Top - End - #419

RedWizardGuy

Saiyan Training

Max reached down to pat Katnep's shoulder, "No, not 'nothing'. If it's distracting you, it's important enough to merit your attention and worry, or at least your subconscious thinks so. It might be something emotional, it might be something you feel is childish, but emotion has a powerful influence on ki using species like ours. Emotions act as a key to the power you have, that your subconscious knows you have, but that you, the conscious person that is listening to me talk, isn't aware of or doesn't have conscious access to. By putting into words what is distracting you, you breathe life into it, you acknowledge it, and you inflate it up out of your subconscious. Once it's in the conscious realm, you can choose to act on it, reason your way around it, or what have you."

Max paused, "This isn't entirely without risk. If, for example, something makes you angry and you get in the habit of punching something to quell the anger, you can wind up finding that you Need to punch something when you are angry. In fighters like us, that can be a problem, as our reactions are so well trained that a moment of anger might lead to a subconscious full power punch....against a non combatant, or against someone we love, or what have you. Being aware that your reactions to your own emotions has consequences can help you to navigate your way around those problems, however."

It was around then that Max looked off towards the fight between Berade and Oxyribo. He couldn't sense Berade, but as Oxy powered up and boosted further with the kaioken...Max tilted his head a bit. What happened after, from what he could sense and what else he was getting from his splits, prompted a thoughtI....might have to send a split over to do something about that.

Battleship

The Max on the bridge looked at the sensors of the ship as Berade went super luminal. While the various Max's could sense Oxyribo, and his sudden departure from Earth, they couldn't sense Berade...since she's still an android and all that. While not specifically aware of god ki being a thing, Max had a sense for it from the little core of it that sat within his own ki, buried under his own power and generally difficult to detect. What set the sensors off, however, was the disruption of space-time. Max's ship operated largely on the manipulation of space-time, so it stood to reason that his ship's sensors would be able to detect a rupture of it, considering it creates a controlled one to exit the universe and come back in at it's destination. Closing that hole back up is part of the system.

Still, the Max on the bridge reacted with an, "Ahhhhhh, what the hell are they doing on the surface? Who made unelegant ruptures in space down on the surface?" The Max on the bridge also displayed a look of confusion as his sensors picked up the arrival of Chronoa, and his own senses detected the Supreme Kai of Time. This Max doesn't know who that is though, so it's more of a 'who is that?' than 'ah yes, I know that person.'

With the Orks incoming shortly, Max's defense grid around Earth-Space would detect their incoming ships and drag them out of warp at the edge of the grid. And then proceed to unceremoniously open fire with high powered lasers. Just as a reminder for when they do start arriving.

The Shining City

Assuming the intrepid adventurers followed the friendly robot that greeted them, the two short people masquerading as Seers of Shanakan and the Namekian would find themselves lead to a well appointed room with comfortable furniture and some refreshments. A screen on the wall would read: Please wait here in comfort while Max arrives.

As for the Max split that was going to meet them, well, he wouldn't be long in arriving. When he did, he would poke his head around the doorway and offer a, "Hello." before snaking around the door frame and entering the room with his hands in his giant scientist coat pockets, "What brings you to the Shining City? I am Max Banders, builder and owner of the city."

30. - Top - End - #420

Kurumo wanted me to inform you he wishes to use her as a hostage, as he believes you two have some connection, and wishes for you to join us in negotiation. I suspect the nature of your fusions drives this connection. He answers. I was able to negotiate a complete blackout from Kurumo observing and listening in on us so we can speak and act freely for the next two days.

Traube

Fair enough. Traube replied flatly, not impressed. Let me clarify: The OTHER kais' incompetence. Kurumo is clearly not incompetent, just an aspiring tyrant. So of course he's worried. She sighs. Excuse me if I have an existential crisis, but if i'm going to spend the rest of my afterlife as the pawn in the game of some glorified childrens' board game, then, HFIL, why do we even NEED Gods?