New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Warlord Deatheye
    Deatheye smiles inwardly. This Oxyribo was like a mekboy after he made his first kombi-shoota: reckless and wanting to show off his biggest gun. Not too different from some fools he put down in his day, cause orkz are Boyz, and boyz will be boyz. Boyz like Orkz almost never learn the value of keeping something in reserve. thats why he is the Warlord and they're the grunts.
    "Oh Really? I'm da Wun trick punny? I says to you den: I'm more afraid o' of an ork dat prakticed one punch a thousand times dan an ork dat prakticed thousand punches on time. And now- you'll soon see why you should be to- you'll see just how far one trick goes!"
    His eyes glow silver and he throws Masala aside, and Takes Aim. See, aiming is all about calculation. Not just ranged weapons, but everything. You aim with your fist, your sword your foot as well. So he uses it to aim his gigantic, powerful fist, which he uses to ki harden and strengthen to the maximum that he can, drawing it back and winding it up. He would simply hit the beam at the exact angle and point to make it bounce off his super-powerful punch to instead go in the exact direction of his choosing- he had a few ideas about who could be the victim of the beam instead. He just had to wait for Oxyribo to fire it and to respond appropriately, imagining himself in Oxyribo's position and imagining how he'd aim the beam, where it would go- and with his Super-Aiming, he could see and aim that and thus know how to counter that aiming quite to quite a powerful degree.
    "Really...? honestly... you should be fearing... The God who has perfected every punch! HA--"

Oxy thrusts his arms forward as if to fire the massive cllection of energy... And then he vanishes from sight.

Deatheye can suddenly hear Oxy appear right behind him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! !!" And afully charged Final Kamehameha is shot right at Deatheye's back, at point blank range.

(Okay, honestly, I feel like kind of a jerk now but "Instant Kamehameha his back is what I've been building up to since Oxy started charging.")

Meanwhile, Poka lands and uses her super majin breath powers, fire eidtion, to destroy tthe body that's clearly leaking somekind of spore becuase that can't possible be good.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Unkillables vs Humans

Max nods to Yankar, then quips in as Yankar gets to work, "Frankly, I'm playing a different game entirely. We just happen to be sharing a board."

The moment that Yankar started fighting, Max knew What he was going to do, but had not yet decided on Where it was going to wind up. So as a moment passed, Max gathered his energy, steadied his breathing, and relaxed to let his subconscious do some instantaneous heavy lifting. A moment later, and the vague idea of using Ki Resonance to open a worm hole within a pushing ki blast resolved from sending the thing that Yankar was fighting off to wherever that place was that he had briefly sense Oxyribo when he chased Berade across the universe. But that location was a complete unknown, and it would be incredibly irresponsible to send a potential planet killer to what might well be an innocent little world of happy, peaceful, well adjusted people. Unlikely as that might be.

Instead, Max resolved the location to send the dangerous stranger to as one of the furthest away defense satellites. They had habitable space within them, and were on the edge of the sun's Heliosphere (121 AU away, for reference). In particular, Max was picking one that was on the opposite side from where the Orks came in, to keep one problem away from the other as much as possible.

In the conducting of this experiment, Max began to glow with a white, shining light that compacted down into a sphere around his body. He watched the flow of the fight between Yankar and Red Mantis, silently calculating resonances for the current and destination location. When an opportunity presented itself, Max cried out, "Sacred! BEAAAAAAAAAAM!", and unleashed his attack on the Unkillable.

Spoiler: The Long Description
    Show
    A brilliant beam of white washed out from Max's position, leaving the ground it passed over unharmed...and, if anything, cleaner looking. Which might be rather odd to see...clean looking dirt. The beam itself spiked with divine energy, something that Oxy or the other gods may well not have sensed from Max before. It would pass harmlessly over Yankar, pushing him out of the way but, if anything, leaving whatever part of him it hit clean and a little sparkly. As for what it did to the unkillable...well, that depends if the being itself is, in fact, evil. Considering it had no real choice but to obey it's orders, the beam would do no damage. Like Yankar, it would push at Red Mantis, and as parts of it passed by, the bits carrying beyond would act like a carrier wave to deliver the resonance of Ki that Max had painstakingly taken the time to add to the attack.

Behind Red Mantis, the bits of wayward wave broke down into seemingly random pops and flashes, each one intentionally programmed to propagate waves that would resonate together to unravel fourth dimensional spools in the area behind Red Mantis, connect those spools to fourth dimensional spools at the place Max was trying to send the Unkillable too, and, as a result, open a temporary portal between those two locations. A portal which, if Red Mantis were hit by the attack, he would potentially get bowled over and tossed through before it closed with the passing of the beam.

Spoiler: TLDR attack description
    Show
    Max shoots holy beam. It does not hurt those with good heart. Red Mantis probably counts. Holy Beam detects as God Ki to those who can sense it. Holy Beam carries portal add on via Ki Resonance. Portal destination below.

Earth-Space Edge Defense Platform 32

Spoiler: Destination Description
    Show
    Whether or not Red Mantis was hit by the attack, the portal did open briefly and flash the room with brilliant, cleansing energy. It left the place sparkling clean, and with a sense of calm. Should the Unkillable, and perhaps even Yankar if he was caught full on by the blast, wind up there, then they would notice a few things: It's a room with some very comfortable looking couches in it, along with some floating tables near those couches, and a number of roomba's roaming the floor. Off to one side, there is a robotic band playing an upbeat, calm tune to provide ambiance. Further, one Roomba per person that winds up there rolls up and offers a fresh cup of coffee and a greeting in a synthesized voice of "Welcome to 32, please enjoy your stay during the lockdown due to Ork invasion."

Now, obviously, people as powerful as either of the two who might wind up there are strong enough to beat their way past the defense doors, past the shields, past the defenses that were there to keep the people inside the station safe from stuff outside the station. Why, with some effort either one of them could probably blow the place up. But then they would be stuck in space. Along with screens on the walls, there are doors, and even a few old fashioned looking phone booths. The place really seemed like more of a lounge, with clearly marked bathrooms and sedate, low lighting. Not to mention the bartender robot and massage function in the couches.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana didn't actually wanted to date Massax, as much as surprising it might sound.
    Sure, he sort of helped her to slay her inner demon.
    But still, she more than anything, actually wanted to delete the fella.

Flirting was just her way of speech with strangers. And if something devolped from it, eh, why nyot?

She stared at Massax has dissapeared again.
    She looked at agent Quiver, and gasped.
    "Waiiit! Does it means, years as maid of Starlight didn't made her feel anything? Waaaah!" she comicly cried with fountains of tears.

She sighed.
    "You really are cute as buttons. And at least you aren't a threat. Nya." she calmed herself. Her plan was simple- to seal him.
    She just will have to touch him.
    'Care for little dance before you go off? Nya?"
    she has offered with extended paw.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #484

Apfel

Royal Shield! Apfel explained, as the harrying volley of energy attacks battered itself against his shield. Clearly, these warbosses were not to be underestimated as he felt himself straining under the attack. Then the chainsword struck down against the shield, and the force of the attack shattered the ground beneath him, the rock splintering off into massive fissures that continued several hundred feet.

Is that living? He asked, hopping to the side, and returning fire with several pointed ki-lances blasting from his outstretched finger, into the mechanized monstrosity. Just a metal shell, never again feel the life of another, extinguished with your own hands.

Freis

Kran Speedrunna might feel a fell chill in the air, frost forming on the ground around him, breath misting before his eyes. Even an Ork could figure out that the temperature drop was too sudden and sharp to be natural.

An Arcosian hovered towards him, wearing silvery regal finery, including a long black coat, a dark blue vest with light shirt, and black trousers. A classy black top was atop his head. His carapace was a very light grey, with violet carapace.

You Ork hooligans have made quite the mess in this system, mmnyes. He said before his aura flared to life, golden light licking the edges of a deep core, around the now golden Arcosian as Freis entered the Ultimate Evolution. It must be too much to ask that you leave. So I shall not ask.

Polar Vortex!
    He exclaimed, a swirling wave of energy shot forth from his hand towards the warboss, absorbing the energy of that within its proximity, into its frigid core.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

Kran Spedrunna:
    "why is it so cold- no. No no no no no no. I hate water. Not water, IS THAT SOME SORT OF WATER VORTEX!? NO! I'M NOT GONNA DROWN! I'M OUTTA HERE!"
    Kran tries to run away from the vortex thinking its some kind of underwater thing, maybe from some association with coldness? Water is often cold in nature. He clearly has a phobia and isn't behaving rationally.

Vodkana
    Massax is already gone...? The narrator is not sure how to respond to these Vodkana actions. So lets just say a dinosaur riding on a ball goes by, looks at Vodkana in bewilderment as if she was the strange one then continues on its way.

Red Mantis:
    both Yankar and Red Mantis end up in here, neither hurt.
    "Well then. I'm not fool enough to do anything here. We fight here, and all that will happen is me dying."
    "Too bad all that effort is wasted."
    He puts two fingers to his head.
    "Remember? How we got here in the first place?"
    He teleports back to the sight of the battle for Earth First base.
    "Congratz genius. You successfully managed to slow me down for a few seconds and-"
    A green beam from the sky hits Red Mantis in the head, exploding it. He regenerates it.
    "-Ow! Rude! Where was I? oh right. and put Yankar out of reach of fighting me. Thus lowering your defenses. Maybe I'm not as intelligent as you, or perhaps all my smarts are focused elsewhere, but that didn't seem to help much. if anything its a step down. Now there is only you to fight me where previously there was two. So explain exactly what you hoped to accomplish doing this please? Oh and while we're at it, are you a member of the Earth First Coalition, yes or no? A "no" would be a great donation in the Not Killing You Foundation! Say no and don't die! The more nos the better! You already said your name is Max and not Jade or Beryl Refera so your safe there."

Deatheye: Just Kill Everything
    He wheels around just in time- to take the beam dead on, throwing up his hands, He yells in pain going.
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"
    There is a great explosion and a bunch of dust kicked up from its force, and when the dust clears well....he is still in one piece, but his clothes are damaged all over, and he clearly has sustained damage all over his body, you can just tell that he felt sheer agony from that attack and that it did a number on him. Deatheye watches, as a little scrap of leather what used to be his cowboy hat, floats down from the destruction in front of his eyes.

You feel a sudden great rage. Deatheye is absolutely livid right now.
    "YOU.....DESTROYED.....MY......FAVORITE.....HAT!!! !!!"
    He roars in pure fury, then pulls out his pistol
    "THATS IT! IF DATS DA WAY YOUZ GONNA PLAY, SCREW IT! ALL Y'ALL'S GONNA DIE!"
    He points it upwards into the air, his eyes still flaring silver, now constantly.
    "PERFECT DAKKA: PLANETARY EKSTINKSHUN!"
    He fires off a great fountain of green blasts targeted at everyone on the planet from his pistol. Problem is, with his Super Aiming, he targets everyone perfectly. These aren't random blasts that'll just miss. There is a blast meant for you, and its going to kill if you don't do something about it. That includes the civilians to. Yes, every single person could potentially die from this single attack. The sky is filled with green laser rain of death with every single person having one with their name on it.

Yewah uses her space techniques to make a bunch of portals to redirect blasts to hit orks instead. Arkea time stops others, while Deus conjures katchin to block them while Tarasai dissipates them with his kiai shockwave palm strikes. Shanakan and Astralys both evade death, Luxana parries it with her fist and keeps on fighting on front lines, while any place protected by force fields....well the lasers just hit the forcefields and stop though the constant rain of green laser death probably ins't doing the shields wonders, and warriors across the world do what they can to protect against or evade the attack.

It was nevertheless a seemingly apocalyptic assault upon all the world, of green flames destroying everything that it fell upon creating small craters everywhere and dealing untold damage across the globe.

Pinappla: Go Berserk
    Pinappla was no exception,s he remembers Jades lessons and successfully dodges the beam headed for her in a burst of speed. Then remembering her teacher, she turns to look and see a beam heading towards Jade. Pinappla flies forward trying to intercept the beam, perhaps block or parry it aside, or at least a take a blow so her idol and teacher wouldn't have to.

But that did not happen.

She was too slow. the beam hits Jade's chest, making a big hole in it, the pain jolts Jade wide awake screaming pain, surprised and still too tired to move. Pinappla sees this falls to the ground in despair.
    "....I.....couldn't protect you.....my idol....my teacher.....I'm a failure.....you are too tired and I couldn't.....even after my training.....and now your going to die......I'm a FAILURE! FAILURE! NOOOOOOO! I COULDN'T BEAT ZATON! I COULDN'T PROTECT JADE! I'M A LOSER! RAAAAAAAAGH! SCREW IT! SCREW IT ALL! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ORK! PINAPPLA KILL! PINAPPLA NOT LOSER! PINAPPLA STRONGEST THERE IS! PINAPPLA SLAUGHTER ALL FOES!
    As rage and despair mix with a swirling vortex within her, Pinappla grows into a hulking, muscular form, her black hair standing on end in a lime green wild spiky storm of a hairdo, her eyes becoming pure white as her pupils disappear in her blind rage. She swats the beams heading for Diamond, Katenp and Apfel aside like childs play then charges into the orks, slaughtering them into chunky bits with pure feral savagery.

While Jade just watches Pinappla charge off, while she is distraught and powerless to do anything about it.

Deff-Dred 47
    Retort: At least I won't be a truly dead meatbag like you.
    He said blocking a laser heading for him with his shield and parrying the aside the lances.
    "After all, I was designed to enhance my abilities to their utmost, and will not die to any mea-"
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHH!! !"
    A raging Pinappla in Super Saiyan Berserker suddenly comes from behind and tears Deff-Dred 47 apart with pure strength, power and incandescent green fury, ripping him limb from limb with her flaming fists and pulverizing him into paste. After that she just charges in a straight line through any remaining ork forces like a charging bull, leaving nothing but a trail of burning ork corpses in her wake. Apfel with his psychic prediction can tell that she is far more dangerous that Deff Dred 47, and raging out of control. She was focused on the orks for now, and but who knows when her blind rage will turn to someone else?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-27 at 12:22 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #486

Deatheye

Oxy's head is kersploded by a laser.

It regenerates.

"Tell me, Deatheye, have you ever heard of the Dragon Balls? They're an interesting bit of sorcery. Simply put, they can work miracles: Grant immortality, create things from nothing, rewrite history to make you the ruler of the world..."

"...Raise the dead en-masse."

"Simply put, everyone that you've just killed will have been resurrected by the end of the day: Your rage, your war, your 'waaagh,' and especially your little tantrum just now was completely and utterly pointless. Which, of course, doesn't make me any less absolutly livid at the innocent lives you've just taken. Kaioken!"
    And once more, Oxy returns to his full power.

Oxy instant transmits behind Deatheye again and attempts to jab his tail directly into the ork's leg. He's not planning to actually drink him, at least not till after he's dead, but he didn't swear off using his tail's acid to melt people's limbs and Deatheye clearly deserved pain.

Poka

Poka is briefly jellied by a sudden laser burst, before reforming and using her magic to conjure as many things to block laser blasts meant for the surviving civilians of south city as possible before teleporting back to Oxy City to do the same for her Buggy Buddy's subjects.

It's highly unlikely that she'll be able to save them all, or even most of them since she took the time to try to protect the people of South City, but she's got to try.

Where Pinapla is

Diamond raises a hand and just absorbs the laser blast because seeing Jade get hit by hers he knew it was coming and that's a thing he can do now.

His own safety assured he reacts to the injured cyborg and the rampaging Super Saiyan.

"**** me."

Yeah, there's no chance of him getting out of here before the battle ends. He throws down a capsule that explodes into the same portable laboratory that the Red Pants Army brought with them when they traveled to this timeline.

Diamond the tries to drag Jade into it in the hopes that he can repair the damage before she dies.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

Unkillables Vs. Humans

Black Scorpion's arms explode from doing this. He seems....nonplussed.

"Ow. Oh no, my arms got blown up, I am armless, woe is me, whatever shall I do," he says in mock lamentation.

"Oh wait!"

Suddenly new pincer arms burst out of him in regeneration.

"Anyways. I hope those defenses on your base aren't TOO good. Would be pretty silly if it turned out that you need a planet busting attack just to take out a single base trying to protect a planet and ended up causing your planet to die because of it. Wouldn't that be a stupid irony eh? Escalating the defenses so much to protect your planet that you end up making your foe use a planet-destroying attack on your planet anyways and destroying it. Cause: spoiler warning, if your base is TOO well defended like that, I might as well just blow up the planet and watch the explosion take out your base in the process or if it can withstand that, watch you starve in space. But I'm a good guy, see? I don't want to do that, even if I'm under orders I literally physically cannot disobey. And those orders are to take out your organization, no matter the cost. So I'm just going take every measure I can to destroy ONLY your base and kill ONLY your organization, until I am forced to do that final extreme resort. Hope your base ain't made of katchin like you!"

He then teleports inside the base with instant transmission and begins wrecking the place with his claws.

"Hey everyone! I have a question: are any of you members of the organization known as Earth First Coalition? Remember if you say you aren't, I technically don't HAVE to kill you! I mean its their base, but who knows maybe they take in visitors, I don't know."
    Deatheye: Just Kill Everything

Spoiler: Wall of Text
    Show
    He wheels around just in time- to take the beam dead on, throwing up his hands, He yells in pain going.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

There is a great explosion and a bunch of dust kicked up from its force, and when the dust clears well....he is still in one piece, but his clothes are damaged all over, and he clearly has sustained damage all over his body, you can just tell that he felt sheer agony from that attack and that it did a number on him. Deatheye watches, as a little scrap of leather what used to be his cowboy hat, floats down from the destruction in front of his eyes.

You feel a sudden great rage. Deatheye is absolutely livid right now.

"YOU.....DESTROYED.....MY......FAVORITE.....HAT!!! !!!"

He roars in pure fury, then pulls out his pistol

"THATS IT! IF DATS DA WAY YOUZ GONNA PLAY, SCREW IT! ALL Y'ALL'S GONNA DIE!"

He points it upwards into the air, his eyes still flaring silver, now constantly.

"PERFECT DAKKA: PLANETARY EKSTINKSHUN!"

He fires off a great fountain of green blasts targeted at everyone on the planet from his pistol. Problem is, with his Super Aiming, he targets everyone perfectly. These aren't random blasts that'll just miss. There is a blast meant for you, and its going to kill if you don't do something about it. That includes the civilians to. Yes, every single person could potentially die from this single attack. The sky is filled with green laser rain of death with every single person having one with their name on it.

Yewah uses her space techniques to make a bunch of portals to redirect blasts to hit orks instead. Arkea time stops others, while Deus conjures katchin to block them while Tarasai dissipates them with his kiai shockwave palm strikes. Shanakan and Astralys both evade death, Luxana parries it with her fist and keeps on fighting on front lines, while any place protected by force fields....well the lasers just hit the forcefields and stop though the constant rain of green laser death probably ins't doing the shields wonders, and warriors across the world do what they can to protect against or evade the attack.

It was nevertheless a seemingly apocalyptic assault upon all the world, of green flames destroying everything that it fell upon creating small craters everywhere and dealing untold damage across the globe.
    Adam, without even looking, reached up and grabbed the attack as it hit him. Instead of being burned alive, however, he seemed relatively unaffected, crushing it in his hand. More than that, his power level seemed to rise significantly as a result. He then teleported in after the bio-android, grabbing him from behind in a vice-grip he would find impossible to escape.

"That's enough," he growled. He grabbed the android's head, intent on ripping out his brain and storing it where he could not regenerate, but at that moment Lord Maxwell appeared around the corner.

"That's enough, Adam," he said calmly. "Our sources indicate that these bio-androids still have a surprisingly vital role to play in the future. Let him go, please." Adam hesitated, but simply nodded, letting the bio-android go and teleporting away, back to the main battle.

Katnep Vs. Zaton

He gets stabbed by the jab.

"GAK! By Mork. Dodges for eons. The stab is real! THE STAAAB! LETS GO BLONDIE!"

He seems to cackle and find this funny for some reason. Then he begins swinging his hammer at you in a flurry, powering through his wound and fighting on despite the blow, firing salt-like blasts as he does so.
    Pinappla

"Right!"

She picks herself up and joins the fight along side Katnep, waiting for openings where Katenp distracts him to deliver blows to Zaton or be a dsitraction for Katnep to dish out hits while he isn't looking.
    Katnep nodded to Pinappla, fighting back-to-back with her, moving in to stab at his head whenever he was distracted by the other saiyan. She casually swatted aside the extinction attack, barely breaking her flow.

Starlight Vs. Goront the Pokesquigger

The Pokesquig yelps as it falls to the ground, unable to walk. it whines and growls, but it is an animal and cannot do much more.

"Ye KO'd Super-Squig? C'mon!!! Fine I'll switch to.....Bluedrinkah!"

He throws a strange box and out pops from it is a green bipedal manti-slike creature with cactus spikes all over it, with strange scythes that seem designed to both cut through things and puncture its prey to suck water out of them. It hisses at you:

<Water. Water. Water-sack. will drink. when freedom got, will drink from yelling water-sack as well.>

Bluedrinkah speeds forward trying to drink from Starlight with its scythes, flying upon its insect wings and having mantis eyes. It seems to be hostile to Goront, but then again it considers you nothing more than a water-sack to drink from.
    Starlight considered this new monster carefully. This one didn't want to fight, it seemed, it was just suffering from being removed from its natural environment. She raised a hoof.

"One second, please," she said. "I need to use an item."

The pony teleported away, returning moments later with a giant waterskin full of water, easily several times her size. She hovered it over to the creature. "Here you go," she said with a smile.

As the lasers rained down, she threw up a shield to protect everyone on the battlefield.

Vodkana

Massax is already gone...? The narrator is not sure how to respond to these Vodkana actions. So lets just say a dinosaur riding on a ball goes by, looks at Vodkana in bewilderment as if she was the strange one then continues on its way.
    This narrator believes Vodkana was talking to the Starlight clone, not Massax himself.

Shanakan:

He responds to Luna

There is Dakkadakka, the Wrestler who seems to fly around randomly. There is Kran Spedrunna and there is Massax who seem to have teleported away from the fight with Deatheye. Apfel is fighting Deff-Dred 47....oh and the Red and Blue Nobz...those are....somewhere....
    Pinappla: Go Berserk

Spoiler: Wall of Text
    Show
    Pinappla was no exception, she remembers Jades lessons and successfully dodges the beam headed for her in a burst of speed. Then remembering her teacher, she turns to look and see a beam heading towards Jade. Pinappla flies forward trying to intercept the beam, perhaps block or parry it aside, or at least a take a blow so her idol and teacher wouldn't have to.

But that did not happen.

She was too slow. the beam hits Jade's chest, making a big hole in it, the pain jolts Jade wide awake screaming pain, surprised and still too tired to move. Pinappla sees this falls to the ground in despair.

"....I.....couldn't protect you.....my idol....my teacher.....I'm a failure.....you are too tired and I couldn't.....even after my training.....and now your going to die......I'm a FAILURE! FAILURE! NOOOOOOO! I COULDN'T BEAT ZATON! I COULDN'T PROTECT JADE! I'M A LOSER! RAAAAAAAAGH! SCREW IT! SCREW IT ALL! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ORK! PINAPPLA KILL! PINAPPLA NOT LOSER! PINAPPLA STRONGEST THERE IS! PINAPPLA SLAUGHTER ALL FOES!

As rage and despair mix with a swirling vortex within her, Pinappla grows into a hulking, muscular form, her black hair standing on end in a lime green wild spiky storm of a hairdo, her eyes becoming pure white as her pupils disappear in her blind rage. She swats the beams heading for Diamond, Katenp and Apfel aside like childs play then charges into the orks, slaughtering them into chunky bits with pure feral savagery.

While Jade just watches Pinappla charge off, while she is distraught and powerless to do anything about it.

Deff-Dred 47

Retort: At least I won't be a truly dead meatbag like you.

He said blocking a laser heading for him with his shield and parrying the aside the lances.

"After all, I was designed to enhance my abilities to their utmost, and will not die to any mea-"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHH!! !"

A raging Pinappla in Super Saiyan Berserker suddenly comes from behind and tears Deff-Dred 47 apart with pure strength, power and incandescent green fury, ripping him limb from limb with her flaming fists and pulverizing him into paste. After that she just charges in a straight line through any remaining ork forces like a charging bull, leaving nothing but a trail of burning ork corpses in her wake. Apfel with his psychic prediction can tell that she is far more dangerous that Deff Dred 47, and raging out of control. She was focused on the orks for now, and but who knows when her blind rage will turn to someone else?
    Katnep used this distraction to get close to Zaton and stab her claws through his chest, ripping out his heart. She grinned sinisterly as she glared down at the now-helpless ork, showing him his own heart.

"When you see your brethren, tell them ... this is what happens when you mess with a super saiyan." She crushed his heart in front of his eyes, then tapped his lifeless body with her foot. "....Hello?"

Facepalming, she turned to a random orc who happened to be nearby. "You. Tell your brethren that thing I just said."

----

[BGM]

Princess Luna glanced at the horde of remaining orks, and suddenly a barrage of blutz beams rained down from the artificial moon, incinerating them in a blaze of white fire, some of them blocking Deatheye's attack. She nodded to Shanakan, looked towards the sky as she spotted a gigantic ork, garbed in wrestler attire, approaching. "I see him," she replied. The unicorn ponies, as well as some humans who had joined in the defense, concentrated their ki blasts upon him, but he absorbed them like a tank.

As the wrestler landed next to her and started monologuing, she simply summoned her sword and cut* him off, slicing him in half, then again, and again and again and again until he was nothing more than a small pile of fleshy ork chunks.

"We have no tolerance for thy deceptions," she said disdainfully. She turned to the soldiers following her. "Wouldst thou finish up here? We have a moon to repair."

*Yes, that was a terrible pun.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-06-27 at 01:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #488

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: TLDR summary
    Show
    Max's armor takes the hit for him. Max starts charging the Spirit Bomb. The Shining City's automated defenses extend a shield over West City, itself, and surrounding countryside etc. Yankar can get a ride back. Arctic kept safe by Battleship.

Red Mantis/What's that in the sky?

With Red Mantis and Yankar getting bowled over into the space station, Max didn't miss a beat as he threw his hands into the air, as if he was about to wave them like he just didn't care. No, that's not what he was doing, he was initiating the spirit bomb. Mentally calling out to the grass, to the sky, to the waves and the ocean, to the trees and even to the bees. Max was busy calling out to the various forces of nature to lend him some energy, so when Red Mantis casually used the Instant Transmisssion to show back up, he was rather...busy. "Uh-"

His statement cut off, as a beam of energy came striking down from the heavens and exploded across Max's head. His body slammed to the ground, smoke concealing what might have happened to his head in the interim. This, however, did not stop most of Max's mind from staying focused on the task of gathering energy. Essentially, while he might not be split, his mind assigned the task of freaking out about being shot in the head to two of his splits, while two kept to the task of gathering energy and holding onto it, while Max was busy listening to Red Mantis talking.

Coughing and clearing his throat, Max got back onto his feet. In the process, his armor plating blew away like dust in the wind. His suit, designed for actual fighting at levels like this, had given up the ghost as it ate the blast that had been meant for his head and redistributed it's power throughout the suit's armor and outer shell. What was left was the very comfortable-if-skin-tight under layer that served to whisk moisture away from the body, had visible tubes installed for heat regulation, and was, in theory, environmentally sealed. Or it would have been, if Max's helmet hadn't been blown away entirely by the blast.

"Excuse me, I am Max Banders, Builder of the Shining City, Builder of the Earth Defense Grid, Independent Scientist. I have not heard of any group called the Earth First Coalition. I just want to stop my planet's population from dying to this Ork invasion at the moment." As he was talking, Max moved his hands up once more. As if he were holding his hands up in surrender. He was, however, continuing to gather energy for the spirit bomb. "I sensed a friend in danger and came to try and make sure he didn't die. I was hoping you two would talk out there, and had no idea you could use the Instant Transmission. Good for you, it's a very useful technique. Now, if you'll excuse me...as I said earlier, we're playing two very different games and just happen to be on the same field."

Shining City

As the city's sensors detected the incoming wide scale attack they operated with the kind of speed and efficiency you really only get from computers resolving programmed order. The generators deep within the city hummed to life as a shield snapped into place to cover the entire city itself. A moment later, as Deatheye's beams were raining down towards the inhabitants of the nearby cities, a much...much larger scale shield flickered to life. The inhabitants of West City, having long been able to see The Shining City from their tallest buildings, were one of the benefactors of the larger shield flickering to life as it interposed itself between them and the death that sought them from above. Wild life, forests, even part of the ocean and a number of lakes and ponds were covered by the larger shield. Something Max had prepared, but told no one about and hadn't had reason to activate until now. After all, the Orks had been mostly invading through portals.

The Battleship

Having only one person on it, the armor and shielding of the ship was more than enough to take one hit that was meant for Arctic. It would still have registered on the ship's readouts though, noting to Arctic that the ship had been hit, how hard, and where the blast had originated with a helpful dotted line showing up in the holographic user interface.

What about Yankar?

Yankar finds himself provided with as much of a meal as he wants, his choice of a wide selection of beverages, and other amenities at his disposal. Of course, if he mentions wanting to get back to Earth, or 'the fight' or so on, the bartender robot would respond with him being recognized as a "Priority Guest with improved clearance" and offered an option to take a hyperlight shuttle back to Earth. With an estimated time of arrival of a few minutes.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-06-27 at 02:48 PM.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Important Things: Happen
    Refractor: Reflect/Observe/Greet
    Bluedrinker automatically sticks its scythes and begins drinking greedily. It hisses how confused it is that something would just....GIVE water to it. That.....just didn't make any sense. Even as it drank, it was deeply unsure and uncertain as to what this means.

Goront in response to to his second pokesquig being defeated pulls out his master pokesquig box.
    "Den face my legendary pokesquig! Dakk Mirrah!"
    He throws it and in a great flash of light, emerges....

The Refractor. It was a black pyramid seemingly refracting a rainbow of colors from itself. Then it seemed to detect Starlight and the little pyramids its made of suddenly reconfigure and fold itself into a pony-like shape that tries to imitate Starlight's form as much as possible. Then a few other pyramids split off from the main body and orbits the main one and one of the pyramids forms into a box, seemingly thrown a pokesquig box and fires a white beam that shoots Goront in the head, killing him in some weird reflective display of karma.

It then turns to you. You don't feel as if the Refractor is an animal. It feels very cold and alien. As if it was something that came from far, far, faaaaaaaaar away. As if it was beyond even the stars themselves. The Refractor regards you while it imitates your every movement. These strange being it encounters, it can't understand them. Yet it was curious. How to greet them? Last time people greeted it, the signals exchanged were strange. Lots of movement and light exchanges. It hoped it communicated something with them. The big green one stopped moving after the Refractor imitated its greeting to the Refractor so that was weird.

This strange new being, blue and oddly shaped compared to others, had same number of.....limbs? No it had five, no seven limbs, eight? But they pointed different directions. Odder and odder. Perhaps it will understand if it attempted to communicate via these rays the others sent at it? Its fires beams of light at Starlight from its orbiting pyramids in some weird pattern, as if it was some complicated alien morse code.

Jade:
    As she is repaired by diamond she mutters.
    "I've....never seen a super saiyan like that before....what is happening to her?
    I hope Pinappla can snap out of it.....

Orks: Die
    Dakkadakka seems to open his mouth to say something but is too quickly killed. Perhaps if the narrator bothered to study the one whom he parodied more, he would've had more time but alas. Zaton meanwhile.
    "GAK! Whelp! Game over! Quack...."

Pinappla seems to rage out of control. Orks die in droves as she rampages on towards Deatheye, raoring while she does so.

Many of the orks by now are dead, with just the remnants remaining. Lets be honest. Despite all the power given to them by chance to elevate them to this level of threat, they weren't prepared for this. For you. Sure Orkz are a threat, but until now they've been fighting NORMAL warriors. People who while are competent at fighting....aren't the powerhouses of skill, crazy biologies and brains. In hindsight, there was never a realistic chance of them beating you. They caused a lot of damage but.....between Oxyribo....Apfel.....Max Banders....many of them just died before they got on the planet, and now reinforcements from many other people arrived....yeah. The only two threats left are Massax.....and Deatheye.

Massax contacts Deatheye
    "Eh....Deatheye? I've tinkin'....dis moight've beena bad idea..."
    Deatheye harrumphs
    "Well I ain't givin' up, so there."
    Then hangs up.

Bondlight:
    The Bondlgiht stops and goes.
    "Dance? Very well, Madam Vodkana...."
    The Bondlight leaps out of the car suave and stylish then attempts to dance with Vodkana with a rose suddenly appearing in her mouth.

Unkillables
    Red Mantis looks at Max
    "....Ok. Good. You can lvie. It feels good to choose something like that. Whelp, I'm not gonna stop you from charging that, so.....I'm gonna destroy that base and kill all the people in it stupid enough to say they're apart of the organization I'm supposed to kill now. Orders and all that. "
    He then teleports in and begins destroying more of the base with Black Scorpion. How long can they hold?

Yankar meanwhile grabbed the food he could carry and eats while on the shuttle back.

Dual Boss: Viridian Legends
    Deatheye screams at this and backs at away, watchign the acid eat away at his tough iron-hard skin. Then a little grot comes flying in and kicks the pistol right out of his hand- it was Stabbit. Mekrashin's grot, He twirls his pipe staff and smirks, nimbly dodging and weaving around Deatheye delivering little clonks with his staff here there, finally Deatheye gets tired, his eyes flash silver and fires a perfectly aimed ki blast with his finger- and Stabbit in response, HIS eyes flash silver and he perfectly DODGES the beam in return.
    "WHAT!? HOW!?" Deatheye bellows
    "Your not da only one whoze perfected such tings, Deatheye."
    Stabbit takes a martial art stance.
    "Grotz haff deir own mashul artz tekneekz, see? and I've got Super-Dodging! Da ultimate expression of Grot cowardice! I've lived longah dan any Grot ever! By perfecting and masterin' combat dat no otha grot ever did! Do not mess with Old Mastah Stabbit!"
    "Wait, wherez Mekrashin? 'e hasn't showed up dis entire battle!"
    "Oh he hid himself, den snuck inta dah Attack Moon so he can take it fer himself!"
    "WOT!?"
    Suddenly there was a call in all channels. It was Mekrashin's voice.
    "Attenshun everywun. I Mekrashin am commanderin' da Attack Moon. I have shut down da self-destruct sequence an I be usin' it ta suck up any remainin' sporez by reversin' da polarity of the Waaaaghtronz, den I'll be takin' da Axes, and be akseptin' any remainin' orkz into me New Waaaagh. A Waaagh dat doesn't get yeh all killed by fightin' people who clearly don' 'preciate da art of foightin' and jus' kill da foe immediately. Dat an' if we killed everywun, we'll run outta different foes ta fight, and variety is da spice o' life! MEKRASHIN FER WARLORD! MEKRASHIN FER SUSTAINABLE FIGHTING!"
    Deatheye had enough, he draws the Twin Axes of Gork and Mork. Relics of Orkz that have been empowered by thousands of years of belief, that have survived planetary destruction and many battles- they might as well be indestructible by now-and he is filled with an overwhelming viridian inferno. Of Orkz across the generations, an eternal Waaaaaagh of the ages. His power becomes immense and his eye turns from red to a flames of green, viridian lgihtning crackling across his form.
    "No. I'm going to kill you all here. Wit' dese Axes. I'm no wun trick punny- I got dese up me sleevez dis whole time. An dey iz powerful- even I don't know wat dey can truly do!"
    Then suddenly Pinappla bursts in and lays down a savage beating upon him.
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!! YOU HURT JAAAAADE!!!!!"
    Every punch is a bloody impact upon his giant form, and they come down like jackhammers as her berserk rage comes at him like a storm, blind in her fury she attacked, her ki blasts like a great deluge of green bombs exploding upon his form and attacks wild, primal, savage. After he great onslaught.....Deatheye regenerates, the massive damage he took from her onslaught mending itself it he was good as new.
    "Well......dat at least.....is useful....."
    Meanwhile Masala flies up to Pinappla.
    "Pinappla! You got to snap out of it!"
    She roars in response and pushes Masala aside, blind in her rage, then fires a big lime green beam from her mouth at Deatheye, not caring who she hit.

Two legends of two warriors races, both out of control. This is the final fight!
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-06-30 at 02:44 AM.

10. - Top - End - #490

Diamond and Jade

Diamond's a bit panicky: From what it looks like, Jade was converting into the actual machine one cell at a time* Gero never invented that technology in his timeline: It's far beyond biomechanical augmentation but not quite techno-organic.

Normally, have a fix a machine he didn't understand would prompt him to enter The Zone to better understand it... But most machines he works on aren't people who might die if he gets too caught up in how their cooling unit worked and forgot to repair a key circuit.

"Uh... honestly, it kind of reminds me of some stories that Mom and Monesco told me about their respective tribe's legends... Something about musclebound screaming berserkers... Look, I'm sorry, you were never invented in my timeline, so this is gonna take a bit longer than it should please hold on."

*If I'm remembering that flashback arc right

It's the final countdown battle

"...This is karma for all the times I mocked someone about them not being able to beat me, is it?"

Damn it, the monster that had shrugged off his strongest attack was now even stronger and could regenerate.

And now there was an over-powered Super-Saiyan in untoppable rage... Wait, that was one of the people with the Androids. Probably shouldn't kill her...

...For the first time in a long while, it begins to occur to Oxy that he might actually lose an important fight.

That was unacceptable. Especially with how many casualties already needed to be brought back.

Only one thing for it then.

Oxy took to the air and locked Deatheye in triangle sights formed by his hands. "Shin..."

Then he instant transmits just above Deatheye so that he can blast at point blank. "Kikoho!"

And then he keeps firing. "Ki! Ko! Ho!"

The Final Kamehameha was the more powerful technique by a long shot, but the Shin Kikoho had no charge up time and was rapidly repeatable. If Oxy can't hurt Deatheye, he can at least pin him...

The Irony of the situation is not lost on him.

Unfortunately, the technique is very hard on the body and drains a lot of energy and stamina. It'd be nothing if Oxy was in base, but he's using the Kaioken at full power--for the first time in a long while, Oxy is expending energy faster than he can replenish it. How long can he last?

(Not actually expecting anything to come of this, but I think I've figured out how to justify Oxy getting a super mode.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #491

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: TLDR
    Show
    Max throws Healing Spirit Bomb to cover the planet in Healing Waves. Yankar has a comfortable ride back.

Max Banders

Max had some time to consider what Red Mantis said. Orders. And he hadn't been injured by the Sacred Beam. If this being was evil, the Sacred Beam would have burned it. It seemed more and more likely to Max that the orders the being kept referencing were something it could not deny. After all, it had made a point of feeling relief about being able to make a choice. Now that he thought about it, it had even been dropping hints the entire time that it was trying not to kill people. Which meant that any fight Max might have with it would be more a fight against it's boss, or whatever was giving the orders.

As he pondered, the two parts of his mind that had been panicking about the shot from Deatheye had a chance to calm down and resume working on gathering the spirit bomb. Rather than drawing the energy down into himself, Max gathered it in orbit. When it was ready, he used Instant Transmission to move up to the gathered mass of shimmering blue energy.

Holding his breath, Max floated down and placed his hands into the gathered energy. Warm, living, good. The Spirit Bomb was normally a technique for eradicating evil. But that's not what Max was using it for this time. He was tapping into the massive ball of power, propagating a change through it to alter the wavelength the massive ball was operating on. In shifts and starts, the energy flashed gold for a moment here and there, until it's brilliant blue glow shifted to gold. The change complete, Max hefted the ball of energy and took a moment to aim it. Now primed, Max touched off the giant ball of energy, causing it to start cascading out healing waves before he wound up and pitched the giant golden ball of energy into an orbit around the planet, using the gravity of the Earth and the angle of his throw to get it arcing around as it raced around the planet.

For those on planet, night turned briefly to day as golden light descended from the heavens and healed those who were injured but still clinging to life. Roots of plants were invigorated to achieve new growth, deserts went into bloom as if it had rained. For those in the day light areas, the healing rain sparkled in the daylight and left brief rainbows in their wake. Those who were right on the edge of death, what would be classified as being clinically dead but reviv-able, found that the healing waves would provide the impetus to their survival. While a few of the Orks found themselves healed by the rain, as it was indiscriminate in it's healing, they were generally only getting up to be shot down by whatever had taken them down before anyway. And many of them had been burned to ashes or worse, so there wasn't exactly enough there to bring back with this technique.

For his part, Max remained in orbit for the time being. He was busy conducting the orbit of the Spirit Bomb turned Healing Rain. As the ball continued on it's path around the planet, it grew progressively smaller as it bled away it's power in the form of healing energy to rain down on the surface. Max had put a spin on it as he primed and threw it, to aim the waves coming off of the massive orb in a concentrated spin towards the surface.

Yankar's Shuttle Trip

Having loaded up on food, Yankar found the seating on the shuttle to be highly comfortable and the shuttle to be filled with safety features that probably wouldn't be coming into play. But they were there. Once his intentions had been made clear, the robots had been as helpful as they could to get him where he was going and with as much food as possible, so by the time he was getting to the shuttle itself, there was a little convoy of helpful robots delivering a bunch of take out in boxes and bags and what have you. They quickly packed the space in the shuttle behind Yankar with a variety of takeout options as the shuttle counted down to it's launch, then pulled back out rather than get launched with the shuttle itself.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana giggled, and let Bondlight to scoop her into a dance. But then petted his cheeck, and tried to seal her... into her chest jewel.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-06-30 at 06:53 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #493

Freis

Seeing the giant mek running made Freis wonder if this "Speedrunna" was a reference to either preternatural agility and speed, or to cowardice. Which begs the question how he got a hold of such a large and agile mech in the first place. Regardless, he wasn't terribly fast, as far as he concerned. With an outstretched hand, he fired a globe of deep blue boreal energy at the fleeing mech.

Dark Star! He exclaimed. The same attack he used to decimate the Ork fleet, earlier, could easily encase the Earth in a permanent ice age, should he choose, even freezing the molten mantle and outer core of the Earth, such that life couldn't possibly exist on the planet, without core re-ignition. Fortunately, he was adept at controlling his energy, and the area of effect, though still large, was measured in yards, rather than light-seconds. Energy drained in its area of effect would leave those within little better than flash-cooled ice statues. One that shatter with just the right amount of force.

Once so dispatched, presumably because nobody wants to deal anymore, Freis is struck by one of Deatheye's bolts, managing to explode against his head and burn his top hat.

While the attack could have been lethal, in the area of effect of the Dark Star, its power was so drained that the attack was merely painful.

My goodness... He rubbed the side of his face in annoyance as he tried to dust off the part of his top hat that wasn't incinerated. *sigh* maybe they're right about the important things, needing a redundancy, mmnyes. At that, he flew off...

Apfel

Apfel had a hard time keeping pace with the rampaging saiyan. Is this what Hailing had talked about, the golden-haired warrior called the Saiyan? He could see why Chilled had not only been defeated, but so spooked in his dying breaths that he went out of his way to warn his family about it. The power she was radiating was unlike anything he had ever seen. As far as he could tell, the entire galaxy was in danger.

He flew after her, attempting to contact her telepathically. Attempting to project into her images and sounds. The sounds of the surface of Cirra's world-ocean, waves and currents gently pressing against each other. Ocean sprays, and the calming squawks of avian creatures circling the blue skies. All in an attempt to instill a sense of calm and peace. This one wasn't evil, but in her rage she might do something irredeemable. Talk to me. He asked.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

Bondlight
    The construct is suddenly sucked into the gem, her form glitching a little as she feels betrayed at this trickery.

The Earth:
    It gets healed by the rainfall, any remaining orks are now fleeing through the portals they once charged through, reasoning that they had not lost because they could give it "annuver go" someday else while they escape into a portal leading to a far away ork planet.

Kran yells
    "no! STOP I have....a phobia....of .......water....bleh..."
    He says as he dies, his own irrational fear of water besting him.

Massax sees all this happening through his weirdboy magikz
    "Yeah.....Dis really wuz a bad idea in hindsight. Whelp, nuthin' to do now but become a Freebooter...."
    He then teleports away. What other what ifs could he explore, he wondered?

Meanwhile Jade says to Diamond.
    "Well try your best....Pinappla staying like that is not good. We have to do something about it."
    She turns to Katnep
    "Hey. your Pinapplas friend right? She may look up to me....you know her better than me. Want to come up with a plan to calm her down? Maybe Apfel can help as well..."

Dual Boss: Viridian Legends
    Deatheye advanced forward step by step as he keeps being hit by the tri beams, gritting his teeth in fury.
    "NO....NO!!! ORKZ ARE MADE.....FER FIGHTIN'.....AND WINNIN'. AND I'M GOIN' TA WIN DIS! EVEN WIFFOUT DA ARMIEZ, DA SHIPZ OR ANYTIN'! OR I GO DOWN FIGHTIN'! DATZ DA ORK WAY!"
    He keeps trying to advance despite the tir beams coming his way,h e was determined to not give up despite even his entire forces deserting- this fight was all he had left now.

Meanwhile with Pinappla, Apfel gets these thoughts back in response:
    JADEISDEADJADEISDYING!IFAILEDIFAILEDIFAILEDIFAILED KILLDEATHEYEKILLHIMDEAD PINAPPLASTRONGESTTHEREISMUSTPROVEISSTRONGESTKILLAL LINMYWAYI'MAFAILURE
    IWON'TBEAFAILUREWHENIWINMUSTBESTRONGESTMUSTBESTRON GESTMUSTBESTRONGESTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH

Just an endless stream of frenzied thoughts, images of Jade getting hit in the chest, feelings of grief, despair and rage all mixing together into a roiling unending tempest of negative emotion directed both outwards and inwards, at herself, at everyone around her, lashing out and blind in her rage and despair. Did she even hear you?

She forms green spheres in her hands and throws them exploding around while yelling
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH! ERASER CANNON!!"
    While Masala dodges the explosions.
    "Please! calm down! Calm down! Its me! Masala, remember? Its going to be fine!"
    "NOTHING WILL EVER BE FINE!!!"
    Then surges forward grab Masala in a choke slam and smashes her against a cliffside.

15. - Top - End - #495

The Crystal GemsThe Androids

Diamond continues working, a bit rushed but... considering the circumstances...

Viridian Legends.

Ki! Ko! Ho! Ki! Ko... Ho...! Ki.. Ko...

Oxy falls to his knees, the aura and increased power of the Kaioken fading. He coughs and some of his purple blood spills from his mouth... Yeah, KaiokenX20+Shin Kikoho? Not a good combination, even to a nigh-invincible Android who had supposedly mastered both individual techniques.

"No... Can't lose... here... Gotta... gotta bring back all those people... gotta..." He caughs up his blood again.

At this point, he's basically a sitting duck for the Ork Boss

(Super Mode next post?)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana petted her jewel.
    "At least we are close nyow." Whe flew to look for Jade and Beryl.
    "So... are we done here?"

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #497

Viridian Legends

Apfel understood pretty quicky, at least what little he could make out. He then reached out through the timelines for information as to Jade's wherabouts, and flew after it to track her down. This could very well devastate the galaxy, if she didn't calm down.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    The Crystal GemsThe Androids

Diamond continues working, a bit rushed but... considering the circumstances...

Viridian Legends.

Ki! Ko! Ho! Ki! Ko... Ho...! Ki.. Ko...

Oxy falls to his knees, the aura and increased power of the Kaioken fading. He coughs and some of his purple blood spills from his mouth... Yeah, KaiokenX20+Shin Kikoho? Not a good combination, even to a nigh-invincible Android who had supposedly mastered both individual techniques.

"No... Can't lose... here... Gotta... gotta bring back all those people... gotta..." He caughs up his blood again.

At this point, he's basically a sitting duck for the Ork Boss

(Super Mode next post?)
    (Yeah sure)

Jade:
    "Oh hey Apfel your here....and Vodkana. Ok. We need to calm down Pinappla. Masala is keeping his distracted for now. A plan: I think first she should be restrained. Thats step one. Step two is I guess trying to do the actual calming down. If I'm guess right, she is feeling angry and despairing over not only her failure to protect her teacher, but her seeming view to always look at herself as a failure in everything she does. This kind of emotions doesn't arise from a single incident, traumatic though it must be. Furthermore, this incident of her raging probably will not convince her she is any more of a success. Sure she is powerful, but she will probably realize that this is very dangerous as well, and view her rage and the power that comes with it as a failure of her to remain in control. It might actually be fortunate the Vodkana is here- you know all about perceiving yourself as a failure, so you might be able to help provide that perspective. Katnep is her friend though and might have some way of helping as well. She seems to have a super saiyan form that is safer, perhaps she could help with the rage part? And if needed perhaps I can help a little bit if I use my determination to keep myself together.

Though of course, the restraining her part might be easier said than done. Starlight mgiht be able to help with restraining, as she seems to specialize in that but she is busy fighting what seems to be The Refractor I once encountered. hm. Perhaps helping her with that could free her p to help with Pinappla?"

Viridian Legends
    Deatheye flies up to him.
    "Your roight annoyin' yeh buggy git. Yer strong but yeh keep firing yer lazors. Deres more dan dakka y'know. Blimey ya got two fists roight dere!"
    He grins
    "Lemmme show you how ta use 'im."
    He then begins punching Oxyribo around, beating him savagely back and forth across the sky, each punch a great bone-shattering hit, sending shockwaves as he does so, he is making sure he pays you back for all that damage he suffered from your beam. Orks are melee fighrters and he is showing exactly why with every blow, deatheye is hammering away at you, kicking you into mountains and slamming you into cliffsides, all over the place until he grabs you leg and throws you into the ground producing a little crater as he does so.

He then raises his axe up in the air, a big green ball of energy, gigantic in its WAAAAAAAGH power, flaming with incinirating orky energy of pure power and might,quickly forming above him. He is Freeza-forming a big ball of death above you as if it was a normal thing for him. His eyes blaze silver.
    "Now DIS time.....you iz gonna die. No healin'. I'll make sure of it. Dis Big Dakka Ball....is gonna perfectly target every single cell wit' me Super-Aiming and destroy every single wun. Den? Da biggest threatz outta da pic. Den every wun elze diez as well. BIG DAKKA BALL!"
    He throws it downwards, it begins heading towards you but then-

Someone jumps in front of you. It wasn't anyone you knew. It was some wearing a red gi.
    "I am a member of the Red Martyrs! And like this warrior I defend- I fight to protect Earth! KAIO-KEN INFINITY!"
    This man, whose PL was normally nothing to write home about, was small compared to your or Deatheyes, suddenly shoots up massively, his aura and skin flaring deep crimson, his veins glowing magma red as if he was using All For One, opening the eight gates and going second gear all at the same, he screams in agony and fury as he leaps forward and breaks the big ball of green death in nothing with a single titanic punch, causing wind to displace cloud across the entire planet from the sheer power of this one moment, for a single shining moment to defend you, this random Red Martyr had become One Punch Man. Of course his power doesn't increase to actual infinity, it uses up all his power and life force to make him as powerful as he possibly can in a single moment.

Then it ends. the aura vanishes and falls to the ground, his bones all break with sickening cracks and he coughs blood and bleeds all over his torn body, as he collapses he says with a smile:
    "I....sacrifice my life......for Earth...."
    You feel his ki leave him. He had died to defend you. To buy you more time to recover.

Deatheye looks annoyed at this. and raises his axe again and forming the attack again, just as easily.
    "His sakrifoice.....will be in vain. BIG DAKKA BALL!"
    He then throws it down at you, the attack coming at you. Are you going to let him become right?

19. - Top - End - #499

God-King Oxy's mind

So tired. Not powerful enough, can' replenish energy fast enough... It all ends. After so long, despite his perfection, he was going to die and the Dragon Balls with him.

He looked up, looking Deatheye in the eye. A last, single act of defiance and then...

...The Martyr took the blow meant for him.

No.

He was perfect. A god. Practically invincible. He... He should be the one taking hits for those more fragile than himself. Not the other way around.

But he wasn't strong enough. He wasn't fast enough. Couldn't heal enough, couldn't replenish his energy well enough.

He was flawed, and that man had died for it. Dide becuase of him.

And the rest of the World was soon to follow.

That... Was... UNACCEPTABLE!

Oxy stands to his feet and barehanded presses back against the ball of energy. At first, he seems to falter, but the Godly pressure is rising, as is his power level to anyone who can sese the Ki of Deities.

"NO!"

He starts pushing the ball back, a look of unmistakable rage in his eyes. And then he lets out a primal scream as an aura flares around his body. Fist the bluish purple and white, the hybrid aura he alsways has when not using the Kaioken...But then, it becomes Gold.

And then even further, it becomes a light, rich purple. Dark pink at the edges, with a faint, almost imperceptible greenish-gold tint closer to his body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

And then he just... Pushes the Ball back at Deatheye.

And there he is, a shining golden God surrounded by an aura of purple flame

Tell me, Deatheye... Are you prepared to face the Judgement of a Vengeful God?

*Elsewhere*

Diamond just keeps working on fixing Jade until Jade's player thinks Jade is repaired.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #500

RedWizardGuy

Max Banders

Max directed his healing rain around the planet and then....well, by the time the remainder of the ball made it back to him, it was a meager little flame. Max caught the relatively little ball of ki, ceasing it's cascading output and reaching his senses out to the planet below. Up in orbit, he took a few moments to catch his breath, noticing the alarming drop in Oxyribo's power level, the sacrifice of the Red Martyr who bought a moment with his life, and finally, the explosion of power.

Max looked at the glowing ball of energy in hand, then down in the general direction of the fighting still going on. From what he could sense, Oxy seemed like he'd have that fight well in hand. So instead of trying to insert himself into that fight, Max started to make his way towards the rampaging saiyan. He set his flight speed to mosey, trying to use his senses to get a handle on what was going on from afar, keeping the option open the close the distance in a moment with the Instant Transmission.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana nodded.
    'Nya... fine. I might have an idea. I won't hurt her- promise promise!' she turned into her creepypasta version, her aura turned grey.
    She flew after Pinnapla and has created, dragged Pinnapla's own sorrow and grief over her action, forming into a silvery kitty ghost thing.
    The idea, is to help her, to pass through the rage stage, right into the next psychological phase.
    Now.. she just needed to hit her.
    Vodkana grabbed the spirit of Pinnapla's grief and threw it with top speed.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Important Things: Happen

Goront in response to to his second pokesquig being defeated pulls out his master pokesquig box.

"Den face my legendary pokesquig! Dakk Mirrah!"

He throws it and in a great flash of light, emerges....

The Refractor. It was a black pyramid seemingly refracting a rainbow of colors from itself. Then it seemed to detect Starlight and the little pyramids its made of suddenly reconfigure and fold itself into a pony-like shape that tries to imitate Starlight's form as much as possible. Then a few other pyramids split off from the main body and orbits the main one and one of the pyramids forms into a box, seemingly thrown a pokesquig box and fires a white beam that shoots Goront in the head, killing him in some weird reflective display of karma.

It then turns to you. You don't feel as if the Refractor is an animal. It feels very cold and alien. As if it was something that came from far, far, faaaaaaaaar away. As if it was beyond even the stars themselves. The Refractor regards you while it imitates your every movement. These strange being it encounters, it can't understand them. Yet it was curious. How to greet them? Last time people greeted it, the signals exchanged were strange. Lots of movement and light exchanges. It hoped it communicated something with them. The big green one stopped moving after the Refractor imitated its greeting to the Refractor so that was weird.

This strange new being, blue and oddly shaped compared to others, had same number of.....limbs? No it had five, no seven limbs, eight? But they pointed different directions. Odder and odder. Perhaps it will understand if it attempted to communicate via these rays the others sent at it? Its fires beams of light at Starlight from its orbiting pyramids in some weird pattern, as if it was some complicated alien morse code.
    Starlight simply dodged the rays, attempting to analyze the pattern. This being clearly communicated with light, perhaps she needed to do the same. She recalled a time when she'd visited a kingdom of underground mushroom ponies. There was no light down there, but their spores emitted a glow which they used to communicate in patterns. She'd had to cast a complicated translation spell, essentially linking her mind with the mushroom ponies' in order to gain a basic understanding of the language. She clearly needed to do the same thing here, but would it even work? Or would the crystal creature's mind be too alien for her to comprehend, or even drive her mad? There was only one way to find out -- she cast the spell.

Unkillables

Red Mantis looks at Max

"....Ok. Good. You can lvie. It feels good to choose something like that. Whelp, I'm not gonna stop you from charging that, so.....I'm gonna destroy that base and kill all the people in it stupid enough to say they're apart of the organization I'm supposed to kill now. Orders and all that. "

He then teleports in and begins destroying more of the base with Black Scorpion. How long can they hold?
    Quite a long time, actually. They didn't get far before running into an anti-ki field, blocking the use of their ki abilities and essentially reducing them to the level of regular people. The regeneration and other biological factors were still a problem, however.

Max looked quite irritated that the unkillables seemed to ignore him. "How rude," he remarked. "Fine then, I shall let this next part be a surprise." He pointed a device that looked rather like a futuristic gun at them and pulled the trigger, summoning a portal to the future right beneath their feet.

Meanwhile with Pinappla, Apfel gets these thoughts back in response:

JADEISDEADJADEISDYING!IFAILEDIFAILEDIFAILEDIFAILED KILLDEATHEYEKILLHIMDEAD PINAPPLASTRONGESTTHEREISMUSTPROVEISSTRONGESTKILLAL LINMYWAYI'MAFAILUREIWON'TBEAFAILUREWHENIWINMUSTBES TRONGESTMUSTBESTRONGESTMUSTBESTRONGESTRAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAARRRRGGHHHH

Just an endless stream of frenzied thoughts, images of Jade getting hit in the chest, feelings of grief, despair and rage all mixing together into a roiling unending tempest of negative emotion directed both outwards and inwards, at herself, at everyone around her, lashing out and blind in her rage and despair. Did she even hear you?

She forms green spheres in her hands and throws them exploding around while yelling

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH! ERASER CANNON!!"

While Masala dodges the explosions.

"Please! calm down! Calm down! Its me! Masala, remember? Its going to be fine!"

"NOTHING WILL EVER BE FINE!!!"

Then surges forward grab Masala in a choke slam and smashes her against a cliffside.
    Katnep suddenly interposed herself between Pinappla and Masala. "Hey, Pinappla!" she said. "Snap out of it! Or at least, fight me instead. After all, I'm the only one you could never beat."

Meanwhile, Princess Luna was about to put the moon back together when she sensed the young saiyan rampaging out of control. She teleported to the battle, glanced around, and immediately spoke to Jade.

"Her mind is in turmoil," she said. "If you can restrain her, I can use dream magic to attempt to calm her down, or at least her body. The only cure for the mind is to otherwise let her exhaust herself, and that could take some time."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

The Unkillabl- WAIT WHAT!?
    They fall into the hole into the future, in surprise, both screaming about it. They land as the hole closes. The two stand up and look around: It was completely desolate. All of civilization lies in ruins, dust and sand blow across the wasteland relentlessly. In the distance, they see no stars, only a distant cosmic red hurricane.
    "....Where the hell are we? WHEN the hell are we?"
    "I've no idea. But we should get away as soon as possible."
    Then they suddenly see a strange figure appear in a flash of blackness. She looked like Jade Refera, but she was dressed in Sans cosplay, and her expression was colder and far more stoic, her skin pale white. She looks at them.
    "you two will do."
    She says, then opens her mouth to say more-
    [CONVERSATION REDACTED FROM TIMESTREAM RECORDS.]
    (Sans 23: ah ah ah, as the Doctor would say: spoilers.)
    Another flash of blackness.

The two Unkillables were suddenly right next to Jade along with the rest, they look around confusedly.
    "What!? I thought that portal sent us to the future!? This just seems like the present!"
    "Maybe it sent us only a few second forward, but to a different location?"
    "Ah who cares, Jade is right in front of us, lets kill her. Sorry, looks like you ticked off Deglargo Industries somehow. Have to off you no matter wha-GAH!"
    Suddenly a Gaster-blaster made of blue ki leaps out Red Mantises forehead and quickly fires a beam at Jade out of nowhere. She reacts quickly and dodges while pushing Diamond aside, now fully repaired.
    "The hell did that come from? Oh well. Doesn't change our unfortunate orders...."
    "Dammit! This complicates things."
    "Hey the rest of you that aren't Jade! Get out of here, we can choose not to kill you, y'know, so your safe."
    "Wait!"
    Jade says with a mischievous grin while holding up a hand.
    "Don't you guys want to fight me at my full power?"
    The two Unkillables stop, as if by some magic phrase.
    ".....Fine. We'll wait."
    "I'm so excited!"
    "Great, just let me stretch a bit..."
    Heh, she knew it. They still had the genes and therefore the flaws of the Z-Fighters. She just had to exploit them.

Meanwhile back at The Shenron, Beryl wakes up. She goes outside and takes off, following her sensing of ki.

Starlight: Reflect
    Its mind was indeed alien. It had no comprehension of sound. It had no comprehension of an alphabet or abstract symbols. The Refractor thought in pictures- not two dimensional portraits, but three dimensional globes, for its entire body was its eye. It saw in 360 degree vision, all the time. It had no need to breath, for its body-eye was also its mouth and stomach- it saw light and ate it as well. Its entire method of communication was visual. The Refractor stops attacking at the connection, tilting its head at the strange unfamiliar feeling. It had wandered across many desolate spheres, enjoying the stark immaculate beauty of the worlds it encountered. Memories of its long, lonely journey rush in:
    Spoiler: Prism Pilot
    Show
    The place of origin, place of infinite light and heat. It grew....bored? climbed out, found that it was black on the outside. Hard to break free. Broke free anyways. Then speeding across space itself, cold and dark in comparison. strange.

Then places along travels, seeing rocky terrestrial planets with strange geology, moons with odd orbits and gas giants with pretty storms all were things it admired in the silence of space, along with the lights of the stars themselves and the gaseous formless beauty of nebulas. Just enjoying the beautiful majesty of the cosmos in all its lifeless glory. but it was not to last. Found strange other things that moved like itself: ships, space stations, flying cars, cities. Lots of blinking lights. Thought they were big things and tried to communicate with blinking lights as well, to no avail. Looked closer, saw moving shapes within the shapes. Tried to use blinking lights on them, they pointed and gestured, so it in turn reshaped itself into forms like them and imitated their gestures. But nothing worked.

Saw one day two groups of shapes firing beams at one another. some of them stopped moving. Was this some sort of communication? Was those who stopped moving sending a signal that they got the message? Some instead seem to move by pounding their appendages against one another, another form of communication? Flew other places and observed other places, observing dancers moving, seemed ritualistic, patterned, people seemed to be observing them. Was this some sort of refined way of communicating while the other way with pounding was more rough?

Tried to learn more by simulating a small group, a colony to see how things work. But simulation was imperfect. Then three ones came- you recognize them as Referas- The Refractor was not sure what happened next. It seemed to be having some weird chaotic conversation with them, but it was not sure what was being communicated with all this pounding and firing beams at each other. Then it felt a strange negative feeling when one pounded too hard. There was a crack on it. What was this? Was it receiving a signal from them? What did it mean? Why did it not want this? Was it unable to receive its messages, or was the message itself negative? So it fled from them in confusion. Then encountered green ones. One of them threw a box shape. Blackness and constraint. Uncomfortable. Then release. Imitation of green one's greeting. Now green one not moving. strange.

Now you, somehow connecting. Confusion it feels, like winds of a gas giant blowing every which way. Yet curiosity for this world. At least, it was not boring like being trapped within the Origin.

From this alone, you can tell that the Refractor has no idea about many things you simply take for granted, and is a deaf-mute species of one who somehow came from a black hole.

Viridian Legends
    Pinappla:
    The spirit of grief hits her. It seems to only make it worse.
    "I FAILED!!!!!! I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGHH!!!
    Tears stream down her face as she wails out a despairing kiai shout that blows down forests and shatters mountains, as she seems to go into deeper despair than ever before- then as Katnep taunts her, the mood swings back to an even greater rage. The two emotions seem to feed on each other in a nedless storm in her mind, when one gets stronger, the other feeds on it to fuel her power in a never-ending cycle of destruction and pain. It did not seem like Katnep's or King Vegeta's transformation.
    "NO! I STRONGEST THERE IS! ME PROVE ME CAN WIN! ME STOP FAILING! DESERVE ALL VICTORIES!
    She then charges at Katnep with her giant bulky form like a big raging juggernaut, swinging her fists like the powerful bulls, having no seeming speed disadvantage, then firing a short-range wide conical green blast at the end of her barrage of savage fists.

Lastly, But NOT leastly, Deatheye:
    The Ork Warlord is looking at you, incredibly angry now. He has no idea of what is going on, but he doesn't like it one bit.
    "No, cause yer ain't Gork, and yer certainly ain't Mork! Yer no god o' mine- and WHAT IS A GOD- TO A NONBELIEVER!?"
    He charges at you swinging his axes in a fury, shattering through his own attack pushed back at him to make sure you don't have any time to try and blast him with some big beam attack again- you seem awfully fond of those. He is now determined to try and kill you specifically no matter what.

24. - Top - End - #504

Oxy IT's out of the way of the attack.

"What it a Nonbeliever on Judgement Day?"

There are rapid footsteps coming from behind Deatheye. If he turns around he'll see Oxy, now wearing some kind of metal talons over each hand so that two sharp blades extend past each fist, charging at him with increidble speed and--Wow, that's a big wolf.

Neo! Wolf Fang Fist!

As Oxygen within striking distance, he unleashes a barrage of powerful punches and kicks augmented with ki infused blades.

*Elsewhere*

As JAde leads the Bio-Androids outside to fight them, Diamond just sighs and gets to work fixing the hole that one of them just put in his wall.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana sighed. "Ooooook. Making Sayians feel bad is bad. Nya. Noted.'
    She gasps, trying to fly fast enough to get the hit for Katnep.
    "Hey, loser. You want to kill your friend? Nya?" she coughed blood.

Vodkana:"You can't be a worse loser then me. Nya. So back off!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #506

Apfel

These things tend to go this way, he realized as all of Jade's possible futures had the unfortunate tendency towards the silliest option.

Well if you can't beat them...

Excuse me... Apfel approached the Unkillables. While Ms. Refera powers up, I recommend a tour of local facilities. I have heard rumors a restaraunt has perfected the art of cooking Cirran Reaper which, if true, is an experience worth dying for. For some reason, his precognition was telling him that delicious food in vast amounts was also something that would distract them. He actually didn't know if any restaraunts served Cirran Reaper, especially since that's an off-world export, but if they did that would be amazing.

In the meantime, he had enough footage of Jade very much alive on his glasses that he could offer video proof of Jade's continued survival.

Freis

Pinappla! Freis only knew the Saiyans' name per Emperor Apfel's instructions and directions. He made her way to the saiyan, rather terrified of the power he could feel emanating from her. Wild. Uncontrolled. Dangerous. Though unthinkable, he did admit that Annihilation was not off-the-table for dealing with this problem. Jade is alive! I have proof.

27. - Top - End - #507

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Apfel

These things tend to go this way, he realized as all of Jade's possible futures had the unfortunate tendency towards the silliest option.

Well if you can't beat them...

Excuse me... Apfel approached the Unkillables. While Ms. Refera powers up, I recommend a tour of local facilities. I have heard rumors a restaraunt has perfected the art of cooking Cirran Reaper which, if true, is an experience worth dying for. For some reason, his precognition was telling him that delicious food in vast amounts was also something that would distract them. He actually didn't know if any restaraunts served Cirran Reaper, especially since that's an off-world export, but if they did that would be amazing.

In the meantime, he had enough footage of Jade very much alive on his glasses that he could offer video proof of Jade's continued survival.

Freis

Pinappla! Freis only knew the Saiyans' name per Emperor Apfel's instructions and directions. He made her way to the saiyan, rather terrified of the power he could feel emanating from her. Wild. Uncontrolled. Dangerous. Though unthinkable, he did admit that Annihilation was not off-the-table for dealing with this problem. Jade is alive! I have proof.

"What facilities? We're in a capsule lab in the middle of nowhere."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-07-11 at 12:54 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #508

We are all fast enough, to make it to the Shining City and back, in seconds.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

The Unkillables
    "Well keep that in mind, Apfel.

After we get free. Sorry, the programming is only allowing this to get more combat data bring back."

Red Mantis says.
    "Probably works better when we're free though."
    Black Scorpion admits.
    "Better hurry up though, the programming is sophisticated enough that it'll make us attack anyways to hurry this up. We're not allowed to interpret the orders."

Jade stops stretching.
    "Well thats no fun. and here I thought I could troll you by doing various things to pass the time...."
    "I know right? Also if you- if you- never mind. Not allowed to speak that. or that."
    He said, not seeing that bio-android Orange Wasp made anywhere. Good. He must be doing something else. Hopefully they didn't tell him about any plans to remove their programming. then the programming would make them kill them at all costs. It had survival protocols.

Jade takes a stance then taps into the technique once more. This time the transformation was calmer, her clothes replaced by Asriel's, her hair turning white, little horns grow form her head and her ears becoming white and goat like. You hear quiet hum of Hopes and Dreams on the edge of your hearing rather than a loud trumpeting like before. A small rainbow aura surrounds her. The whole transition is almost seamless and peaceful. Yet it was just as powerful, only now it was more controlled and disciplined.
    "The rest of you try and help Pinappla- she is the immediate problem here. I'll hold them both off. Chaos Sabers."

Red Mantis unsheathes both mantis blades they charge, Jade holding them both in a defensive stance, her white sabers weaving in rainbow crescents to defend herself from their scythes and pincers, spinning and twirling to keep herself alive.
    "Don't worry about me! They won't kill me that easily! GO!"

Viridian Legends
    "What iz judgement day to.....uh....THE BEGINNING! Yeh, dis'll be a new beginning fer me! I ken see it!!"
    He shouts
    "Orky Axe Barrage!"
    He shouts clashing with Oxy's barrage with his own, his axes green flames seemingly taking the form of Gork and Mork themselves trying to attack back at the wolf to try and meet every punch but coming up equal. You feel as if it isn't truly his style though....its as if he is imitating something he saw someone else do, and doesn't really have the best grasp of the axes himself. Its as if he only got those axes relatively recently and is relying on pure strength and their divine power to carrying him through.

Like he isn't BAD at melee combat. No ork is. They love melee combat. But you can tell that its not as good as his ranged game. His ranged attacks are far better, they're perfected, MASTERED. This is just like....skilled. competent. Its a subtle difference to a normal person. But to a fighter like you, its the difference between a professional chef, and an iron one. The difference between someone like Krillin, and someone like Goku. The difference between someone who CAN succeed, with someone who WILL. To a fighter like you, its a world of difference. Its something that you can exploit, how is up to you.

"WHO CARES!? EVEN IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE, I STILL FAIIIIILED!"
    Pinappla shouts, sobbing again.
    "I'LL ALWAYS FAIL! UNLESS GET STRONGER! UNLESS I BEAT UP SOMEONE BIG AND POWERFUL! SOMEONE THAT'LL PROVE I CAN SUCCEED AT SOMETHING! ANYTHING! LIKE EITHER OF THEM!"
    She suddenly charges into the melee of Oxyribo and Deatheye like bull at them, roaring with surging out of control power.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-07-12 at 03:42 AM.

30. - Top - End - #510

Diamond sighs and pushes a button, encapsulating the lab in such away as to evict everyone inside outside.

Diamond then starts moving away from all the fighting people. Bro's gonna owe him big for that thing he wants built.

[Viridian Legends]

Oxy smiles. This is just... Perfect

He banishes the claws and changes tactics: Instead of offense, her focuses on avoiding blows. All the while dodging in such a way as to leave Deatheye open to Pinapla's charge.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks