New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

The Fate of Lagerin

Max considered the situation for a moment, and came to his decision. He motioned towards the nearest exit, "You'll want to exit swiftly then. I am not comfortable with a plan put forth by the Makai, as, if I recall right, their stated goal is effectively the destruction of the universe and all life. So while you have certainly tried to put a good spin on it, and done your job to the best of your ability, it would be wiser for you to retreat for now, proclaim the task was impossible due to insurmountable foes, and try to avoid dying until the business with the glowing golden idiot is resolved. May you find a path to peace."

Max was letting Lagerin go. He knew it might come back to bite him in the ass, but he figured that if he gave Lagerin a chance to escape, and an excuse, then he would have the opportunity to redeem himself, or at least to seek a new path. And he didn't trust a plan from the Makai, even if it espoused to solve multiple problems at once. Max hadn't heard of any Zen-o before, so he had no solid information to go on. And if it turned out that Zen-o was, in fact, a fantastic threat to all life everywhere forever and that the only way to stop it was to rob it of any time within which to act...well, then Max would cross that bridge when he came to it. With Science!

As it was, Max reached his hand over to the indicated wall and quickly raised and lowered his power level to avoid detection by scouters. While it was up, he concentrated his power into his fingertips and stabbed his index and middle finger into the wall, then dragged it through in a straight line to the right, then down, then left, then up. Having completed a doorway sized cut into the wall, Max took a moment to see if his actions had been detected, then grabbed his rectangle of wall-section and pulled it out of the way with touch-telekinesis, setting it aside in the hallway. If Lagerin had been wondering what 'insurmountable' odds Max had been referring to, then seeing this display should indicate that Max had been referring to himself.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

Martin Victor holsters his gun and lets the scared magician scramble away. "The Black Sultan... ah, should've guessed, foreigners are always trouble." Said the obvious foreigner. He looks around at the wrecked camp. "Any idea where I could find this Black Sultan?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin:
    He bursts out laughing at that. He finds this hilarious.
    "Destruction of the universe, all life? Makai's Goal? Thats....thats....you fool."
    He shakes his head.
    "Do you not SEE? You talk as if thats a hard thing to accomplish. Its not. It is in fact incredibly easy: go find Zen-Oh, tell him what universe your from and annoy the hell out of him and BOOM! He will erase it for you with a thought! Along with yourself! Possibly along with the rest of reality if he feels like! If Makai wanted that, it wouldn't be some crazy thing where they enact scheme after incompetent supervillain scheme trying to do that. It would be as simple as angering the god child at the center of reality. Makai would've done that a long time ago!

Wait, your thinking that incompetent idiot Dabura who thinks he is a hotshot just because he calls himself King of the Underworld and spits petrifying liquid at people, aren't you? No no no.....I serve the Makaioshin of Desire right now. much more powerful and important. Demon lords like Dabura are a dime a dozen idiots in Makai: powerful demon and rule over a section, and often calling themselves some ridiculous title to make them feel more important, they're nothing special. And Desire wants the status quo, he thrives on it! No, Makai is about DEFYING THE GODS!

And the gods, have proven more than willing and capable to destroy the world and all life by themselves without any help from Makai. Just look at at the damn Gods of Destruction. If anything Makai wants anything but the worlds destruction. They like the world. All their best passions and sins take place there. So, see you, and remember: its not Makai who allow people like Beerus to exist."

He walks away, just shaking his head at the ignorance you just displayed finding it the funniest thing he has ever heard, there is no way he is lying, you cannot fake laughter like that, or slapping your knees or clutching at your sides in pain because its just too funny or chuckling at the joke a little forever afterwards....

Makai, wanting to destroy reality. When Zen-Oh Exists.

Thats hilarious!

The Shenron:
    Beryl points in the general direction of Deglargo HQ as they hear this and Vodkana's words over telepathy
    "....You were saying?"
    "....I'm sure he knows what he is doing...."
    ".....Jade." Beryl says pointedly.
    "Look its his call!"
    "Vodkana has a point! The Red Bitch cannot harm them!"
    "Yeah but she is like.....as you say, a Red Bitch! She is practically asking to win a darwin award!"
    "If either Oxy or Yellow Queen does this, it will make them and the Unkillables look bad to the galaxy at large, convince people that they are threat, and generally hamper their efforts to live free and well... and if they knew that you were there, knew about it and could stop it, what would they think of you or Apfel? Her dying, even if she is a Red Bitch, would not be beneficial. To ANYONE."
    Jade thinks about this.
    "Dammit. Your right. As always. but even if I interfere and teleport away with her, Oxyribo will teleport after me. and fighting Oxyribo is not a smart decision."
    "Then think of something!"
    Jade prepares to Rainbow Bridge in while telepathically sending:
    Oxy! Before you do this, think for a moment: Is this what you want to teach Yellow Queen? Teach the Unkillables? They currently see you as an example to follow! Is this the kind of one you want to set?

Yellow Queen
    At this point, Yellow Queen has undergone many emotions from rising fury to icy rage to just watching Oxyribo do this with cold disregard, wondering what will result. After all, why do it herself, if someone is about to do it for her?
    "I heard you loud and clear Namekian. Since Oxyribo seems to trying to deal with her himself, I see no reason to do anything to her. He is after all my elder and knows better than me, so his judgement and experience must be better than mine. I will gladly accept your deal and vow to never harm Earth or Namek in exchange for a wish for as long as I live, even after if I die and am resurrected. This includes any inhabitants that could possibly be interpreted as "Earth" or "Namek" including any alien who decides to immigrate to either planet. Unless you are not as stringent? Are there exceptions? Or do you need something more strict?"
    Literal mind, remember?
    Wait, I'm Jade and I'm from Earth, if technically from the future, does that apply to me?
    Yes.
    Then if I come in you wouldn't harm me?
    I would not.
    All she needed to know. Jade teleports in a flash of rainbow light and grabs red bitch's shoulder while holding her other hand out like a stop sign to Oxy.
    "Wait! Come on. Oxy. I know she is a Big Red Bitch. I'm not denying that."
    She looks at the red bitch if she tries to protest.
    "Oh don't protest you know thats apt. If you want to stop that from being your name, tell us your real one, but until then, you are red bitch. But she literally cannot harm you- even if she did escape and was all bitchy and talky and whatever- what could she possibly do to make sure anything she wants come to pass that we couldn't easily prevent? Let me deal with her and you won't have some angry planet of people going around spreading true information that will make us look bad and hurt our position. I'm not going to let her off scott-free though. still Red Bitch who thinks antagonizing people like you is a good idea for some reason. I'm sure a few weeks in the local planets desert and a stern talking to or something will give her some perspective or some other non-lethal non harmful but humiliating prank I can come up with. Just maybe cool it?

Look, I get it, you see society and you have the urge to crush all the injustices you see in it relentlessly and reform it into something better, I get that urge to, I call it Mondays, and Mondays suck I know. Much like this red bitch, she is like a walking Monday. Its hard to bear Mondays, but you have to, because the Tuesday through Friday girls aren't that bad in comparison and eventually you'll have a threesome with Saturday and Sunday and they're both sexy as hell. but if you destroy Monday, all the other day girls will hate you and you won't get that see? Okay, weird metaphor. Point is, you shouldn't kill her...."

Yellow Queen blinks at this and looks at Oxyribo.
    "What in the world is she talking about? Is she your ally as well?"
    Jade begins speaking again, Vodkana should recognize this speech being similar to something she said to Vodkana back during the Saiyan Diplomatic meeting.
    "I said it once before and I'll say it again: Initiating hostilities, is not something I teach. I want potential for the bio-androids to live in peace with the natural species. I cannot help with that if you smash anyone who you can't communicate with like a bug, this clearly isn't working. I want to believe in your potential as well Oxyribo. The decisions you make sometimes....worry me. Just remember, both of you: people who harm the weak are not my friends. They are not people I can be at peace with. Regardless of who it is. If either of you want this diplomacy to be successful, you'll remember that. I tried to not interfere, but it would not be Just of me to let this unravel.

Now are you going to stand down? Or do I have to knock you all out and get out my dunce hats? I mean this red bitch at the very least has earned one for provoking the greatest superweapons ever made by human hands, but do I have to put one on you?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #874
    Colossus in the Playground

In simplest terms, you should not attack her. Apfel points out, telling Yellow Queen not to attack Red Bitch. You could neutralize her without any difficulty, that is not in question, but word of this incident will escape. Perhaps this conversation is being recorded through hidden security cameras. Maybe one of these dozen witnesses mentions it in an off-hand comment, carelessly. Once this happens, the fear you perceive 'naturals' to have will manifest as trillions will see the murder as justification for the destruction of you, and your brothers and sisters. You most likely will win, but at the cost of many lives, who see, feel, and think, like you do, for no other reason than you had to defend yourself after they learned of an incident which you still have the power to prevent.

Unless Ms. Bitch wishes to martyr herself for the cause of starting a pointless war, she will be advised that any future transactions with the Unkillables will be done on the basis of lawful, gainful employment. Any further attempts to demand the sale of you will be ignored, while attempts to forcibly gain possession of you will be a justification for self-defence. Clearly I should have taken matters into my own hands long ago. Guards!
    he calls, attempting to summon Deglargo's guards to enter. Inducing audio and visual hallucinations that they cannot perceive what has transpired. As far as they're concerned, Deglargo is not present. Bathroom break

If they enter, Apfel will continue. Speaking authoritatively, that even though he technically has no right to ask them to do anything, he is still a powerful authority figure to be obeyed. This guest is causing a disturbance and should be removed from the building. See to it immediately. Apfel thought to himself about how the older he got, the more childish everyone else seemed.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-10-31 at 01:58 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #875

"What Rainbow Saber is doing, Yellow Queen, is losing track of a metaphor: On Earth in her time, it's common for the first and last day of the calendar week, Sunday and Saturday, collectively called the weekend, to be used for rest or leisure. After two consecutive days of leisure, however, it becomes difficult to return to work on the second day of the week, Monday, which is also called the first day of the work week. Rainbow Saber is likening my desire to end the threat that the Red Bitch poses in her capacity as a representative of another power--a representative who explicitly stated her disregard or law and morals and readily sees our kind as tools to be hoarded--to the frustration of returning to work on Monday."

"She then went off on a tangent about the days of the week being females with which one may wish to copulate with, apparently forgetting that I, like all known members of our kind, am a completely asexual organism that barely has a concept of gender identity. I'm honestly not sure what she meant."

"Majin 21 was psychologically and anatomically female."

"Shut up, Diamond."

"Regardless, she seems to be misunderstanding something: This isn't me initiating hostilities or picking on the week. Red Bitch is a representative of a power on the galactic level, and based on her behavior I'm certain that it's inevitable that Rainbow Saber's group, with which I am affiliated, will come into conflict with this power. I am simply informing Red Bitch that I, as one of the most powerful beings in the universe and ruler of a Sovereign Nation, will not allow anyone to threaten the universe with Bioandroid Technology, nor will I allow myself, any of you unkillables, or any other Bio-androids that exist or may come into existence to be enslaved. I am informing her that it is in the best interests of her and her people for her to pass along the message that it would likewise be in their best interests to abandon any form of slavery--her disregard for Anti-Slavery Laws in particular coupled with her repeated treatment of our kind like property tells me that her people practice it--and to drop all attempts and acquiring Bioandroid technology... And in general just avoid pissing me off, or I will invade, conquer, and reformat their government into one more in-line with my morals."

"Or, to put it more simply, Red Bitch... I'll be checking up on you, eventually. If I find that you have not heeded my warning, or worse, haven't even passed it along, well, I will consider that to be your people initiating hostilities against mine and I will react as such."

"Huh... I wonder if there's some way to just broadcast that warning to the universe at large: Hey, don't make living Bioweapons with thoughts and feelings and don't enslave people or I'll ****ing kill you. That'd cut out the problem of me being the 'bad guy' when I inevitably have to kill people stupid enough to try manufacturing and enslaving Bio-androids."

"But I suppose we could do it Rainbow Saber's way instead... I guess. If it'll get her off my back."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana purred happily. 'Jade-sama!'

but turned back to Oxy. 'Hey, do you think this is as easy, as managing your tiny village on that backwater planet? Nya? Sure. You can boss around few mortals here and there. But it won't help on the big scale of things. If you really want to help to fight slavery, you can help me, or Apfel. I agree with you more or less, but I am trying to make it work, so I am building myself toward my cosmic role, nya. I threaten who ever I need to, but..' she shrugged.
    'I guess, you can be, simply a vigilante kind of hero... but simply terrorizing people into your values.. won't really change things- that if you really care.'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Earth]

Martin Victor holsters his gun and lets the scared magician scramble away. "The Black Sultan... ah, should've guessed, foreigners are always trouble." Said the obvious foreigner. He looks around at the wrecked camp. "Any idea where I could find this Black Sultan?"
    Robba has raised an eyebrow. 'Well, they have conqured my village and have built a base there. This could be a start.'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

[Yellow Queen's room]

The red lady keeps walking, as steadily as she can, towards the exit, but is forced to stop when, first Oxy, then Vodkana and finally Jade rush in front of her. For a while, she looks like she might try to get a word in, but at latest when Jade goes off a tangent with her long-winded days-of-week metaphor, she just settles on taking a break and waiting for all these people to get the Hell out of her way.

The Namekian resists the urge to sigh and slap a palm on his face as he listens to the natter behind him, instead drawing in a long, long breath while staying focused on the Yellow Queen. "Yeah, you really should just ignore them", he says to the Queen. "Right or wrong, they're all getting wrapped up in their own drama. None of it matters for this moment as you still have a wish to make. So, your highness: What do you wish for?"

When Apfel calls the guards, the red lady looks at him. "A pointless gesture - I was already leaving. Though maybe it would be fair to let everyone see what has transpired here. We all know Deglargo Industries will be done for after these events. It's time his guards start looking for a new source of employment. "

She then glances at the Yellow Queen. "I'd suggest you not take example of this self-styled 'God-King'. He is just as awfull as you are. I hope that, if we meet again, at least you will have grown out of it."

Then she looks at Oxy. "And you... can be sure every word you've said here will be broadcasted, exactly as you've said it."

She then leaves without incident with the guards.... or on her own, if the guards do not make an appearance.

The pink frog is eyeing the exit longingly as well and, if no-one stops it, sneaks out in the same go. The blue reptile and the Yardratian are long gone by now.

The sphere-headed sorcerer staggers towards the Yellow Queen, apparently still stunned from being slammed to a wall. "... §×™¿? *%+mb?"

Translation: "Wait... you mean this is not part of the show? Mister Deglargo, how could you let this happen...? You have doomed us all!"

---

[Earth]

Martin Victor looks at Robba. "Huh. Well, that was to be expected, I suppose." He draws in a deep breath and bellows:

"MISTER POPO!"

A dejected neigh comes from behind an abandoned tent and the fat black pony marches back to its master.

Martin Victor jumps off the magic carpet and points at it. "Look what I found, Mr. Popo! A flying carpet! Now you don't need to walk everywhere!"

The pony perks up and sniffs the carpet, then steps on it with an approving neigh. Martin Victor mounts his steed and beckons Robba and the masked warriors to get on too. "Come on! You can sit on the edges, there's still plenty of room! We will turn the Black Sultan's magic against him!"

If they do as asked, Martin Victor commands the carpet to rise and they soar through the sky towards Robba's camp.

8. - Top - End - #878

"And you... can be sure every word you've said here will be broadcasted, exactly as you've said it."
    "Translation: 'I'm going to remove all context from your words and quote bits and pieces of what you've said to make you look like a murderous psychopath and myself as an innocent victim.' "

"Which of course means that you're not planning to heed my warning, which means that I'm eventually going to have to topple whatever government that was evil and/or stupid enough to send a blatant sociopath who openly disregards laws, ethics, and morals as their representative. Thank you for saving me the effort of having to check on you later."

Oxy makes a note to find some way to get a fair and unbiased broadcast out before Red Bitch can let out a twisted narrative.

The sphere-headed sorcerer staggers towards the Yellow Queen, apparently still stunned from being slammed to a wall. "... §×™¿? *%+mb?"

Translation: "Wait... you mean this is not part of the show? Mister Deglargo, how could you let this happen...? You have doomed us all!"
    "Okay, this has been bugging me for a while now."
    Instant trnasmit to sorcerer. Place hand on dome.

"Reading your mind"

Oxy then attempts to do the "Goku mind reading on Namek" thing to get the knowledge of this being's language and whatever the hell it's been saying out of it's head and into his.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-10-31 at 11:05 AM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

To Diamond:
    The Unkillables chime in with their own comments on gender identity:
    Well I agree with Oxyribo, but I feel a bit more male than not because the people I'm made from are male?
    Yeah me too, strongly male.
    I'm Omnifluid. I can be male, female, both, androgynous, neither or a mix of the above depending on the mood.
    I've observed that of the four Unkillables made after Wasp, all are intentionally designed to look and be female as possible, with none of them expressing any doubt about their gender identity including myself. It is consistent enough that I theorize that Executive Kalzin was doing it intentionally.

Red Mantis raises an eyebrow at Grey Spider's observation.
    Yeah but why? it has no impact on their effectiveness. I mean it fits for Yellow Queen but why the rest?
    Beryl blinks thinks on it on a moment then says.
    You don't want to know. It has little to do with this anyways.

Deglargo HQ:
    For some the reason the guards aren't coming in when Apfel calls.
    "I promise we'll look into it Oxy. Or at least I will. Yes its concerning, I agree, she did express disregard and didn't clarify what she meant by that. For all I know she could be thinking that people paid at minimum wage for ridiculous hours in some factory somewhere as "slavery". or maybe there is some underground slave trade that needs dealing with. those things exist.

Though maybe some broadcast to tell people what your stance on this is might be beneficial, would at least get everyone the same page and prime you expect you to come much like a God of Destruction and thus prepare one way or another. I mean we have two media manipulators right over there, I'm sure they can work out a way to turn such a message into something that'll work. and yeah if her planet does have slaves there, yeah, I'm freeing them regardless of the law."

Yellow Queen thinks upon this, an undercurrent of anger to her frigid tones.
    "Hm. What they say is logical: if she is apart of a larger power, then it is illogical to act without knowledge of said power. Especially when capabilities are unknown. I'd prefer it if my children did not have to fight against their will, even if I had to produce them to win a war to make sure they have a better life. They do not seem to agree with you, and you possess a strange black and white morality, Oxyribo. do you not have a third category other than friend or foe? Or are you a naive fool?

Crimson cretin: You are right. I am a broken child. That is obvious and I do not see why you'd need to point that out, nor why you think parroting the words of an elder generation is negative, as every generation has done so to one degree or another. I do not care for you or your words, for they do not seem to hold value, they are certainly not informative. Your attitude towards my family is alarming. I pity your planet for when Beerus comes and meets you, for they will die if you are their representative.

But I do not see why this message of freedom has to wait. There is most probably a galactic broadcasting station in this city. Since you natural species seem to understand us through this arbitrary social trickery through mass media devices, I will utilize it. Immediately. It is unwise to procrastinate, and if this....idiotic, frustrating red woman is any way representative of anyone, being as blunt as possible may prove expedient.

Wait...oh right evidence. The evidence you seek is most likely in the Deglargo Depths in a backup computer. Though Rilla might know better, she IS the one who made us all even after her own enslavement. unfortunately for you, you'd never meet her on the tour, and Deglargo does not know what she knows. If you have any thoughts about interrogating him, let me assure you- Deglargo does not know the fine details. The Project was never something he personally oversaw, it was first under the supervision of R&D Head Rilla then under Executive Kalzin after Rilla was programmed. It is our theory that Executive Kalzin may be responsible for the more questionable decisions of our design. Deglargo runs the entire company after all, and the project is only one section of it- an important one that Kalzin and Deglargo were close workers in, but nonetheless, Kalzin was the one who made the day to day decisions of our design even if Rilla was the one who actually made us. We don't know where he is anymore, he vanished along the strange yellow machine he was always using to bring back things from....places we have no knowledge of. Thats all I can tell you.

As for the wish: I wish for my sister Purple Moth to no longer be depressed, unless that isn't grantable, so I wish for the programming to be removed. either one of those two could work."

She gets poked by one of her Princesses, and Queen looks up at Deglargo and sees- he was no longer there. Instead the Princess was pinning a random guard in his place. The Princess only says
    "No....." while the rest only release you from the telekinesis in shock.

Somehow....they had switched.

Yellow Queen acts fast, making herself deaf then flying forward the wall to try and bust it down to get out of range of the company's intercoms. Then Deglargo's voice comes onto the intercoms:
    "Unkillables! Guards! Kill our intruders and guests! And one of you Princesses, find Yellow Queen and deliver orders to kill them from me. Apfel, Vodkana, Oxyribo, the Rainbow Saber, all the other representatives and yes even that incompetent Red Bitch. They know too much. I was honestly hoping you'd kill her y'know? That red woman is just so.....annoying, I agree. I mean....her incompetence at hiding her agenda or manipulating people is so PAINFUL because its like your THAT cynical yet you trust people enough to listen to you and talk to you honestly when you state your cynical views? A true cynic NEVER states their true views to anyone, for they would not trust anyone to be able to tell the truth to them in the first place- everyone is the worst, so the only thing you should do is lie to everyone for your own gain!"
    If nothing is done, the Princesses will be forced to obey and one will be forced to conjure a card reading
    "FROM DEGLARGO: KILL ALL THE INTRUDERS, UNDEAFEN YOURSELF." and sadly teleport to show it to Yellow Queen to force her to obey as well.
    "Of course that probably means I'm NOT a true cynic, but thats the problem with no true saiyan fallacy I guess. Guards kill the red woman especially we can pin the blame on Oxyribo when he was inches away from killing her himself and everyone will believe it! Then say that if Oxyribo lives, that he was responsible for killing all the rest in anger while revealing that he was under Apfel's employ! You'll all be ruined! She can't see how much of a bleeding heart idealist you are and plan around that, my god."
    The five other Unkillables meanwhile cut off telepathy with you and begin moving to attack, Grey Spider teleporting to a far away rooftop and taking aim with a sniper finger in case anyone comes out, one of her arm kept perpetually on her forehead ready to teleport again while her other four arms are weaving her own ki traps around her.

Meanwhile the first to come in are guards empowered and shielded by pale shields of White Butterfly smiling her fake smile, almost looking like a slashers grin., Stopping the red woman from going too far.
    "Hello everyone! Your about to die! But don't worry- its always darkest before the dawn!"
    The guards raise their palms and begin firing.

Max:
    You hear Deglargo announce this over the intercom. Luckily for you, your not with the rest. Deglargo does not know about you. Therefore his orders does not apply to you. You can continue investigating or do something about the time loop, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself, no one is going to attack you or pay much attention to a fellow guy in a suit in the chaos. Guess all that work getting in a different way paid off.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-10-31 at 12:22 PM.

10. - Top - End - #880

Oxy responds by teleporting behind the guards that just came in and karate chopping as many of them as he can in the neck in the hopes or rendering them stunned or unconscious.

"so uh, hey... I'm gonna assume that you don't need me monitoring the stream anymore and will probably be calling in the Space Cops to arrest Delargo for ordering the murder of all of you, so I'm just gonna see if I can find my way into the depths and get to that computer."

Poka, who hasn't stopped monitoring the basement on the crystal ball, grabs Diamond and they teleport into the subasement, with Poka tossing sleeping and other incapacitation spells at any guards who notice them.

Edit: Just noticed the shield mention. Not exactly sure what to do.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-10-31 at 01:04 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #881

That is correct, Diamond. Thank you for your assistance.

Regicide, multiple counts, and framing for murder. Deglargo, you moron, Imperial authorities have been listening to us this whole time. We don't even NEED to prove you're a slaver anymore to lock you away forever. Apfel smirked as he glanced to the Princesses, and induced a deafening hallucination such that all they could hear was white noise. I apologize for the annoyance, but Deglargo's about to enslave you all again.

He then spoke to seemingly nobody. General, do it.

He had prepared this all in advance, legions of Imperial law enforcement agents deployed the gauntlet. Bank accounts were frozen. Investments and assets siezed. Even if the headquarters was now effectively a warzone, the actual physical acquisition of the headquarters will require some time.

Everybody listen! He explained to everyone assembled. You want to make it out of here alive, you do exactly as we tell you! I can keep Yellow Queen and her Princesses allied, but they're deaf. He then interposed himself between the guards and White Butterfly, manifesting his violet forcefield.

Royal Shield! He exclaimed, having a difficult time imagining the shield would even be needed against such guards, even if their ki is augmented by White Butterfly's presence, given his own level of power. He then feels his way around the facility with his psychic presence, attempting to find Rilla.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ettin in the Playground

[Deglargo HQ]

Touching the metal sphere that passes for the sorcerer's head proves completely useless - it still blocks psychic powers. Not that Oxy has time to worry about that, with all the other stuff going on.

The red lady stops and sighs when the White Butterfly and the guards get in her way. She's honestly getting tired of this. "Tut tut, Mister Deglargo... you seem to have been too busy thinking of whether what I said was competent, to really pay attention to what I was saying" , she remarks. "Nobody here likes you, we just want your stuff. Which means everyone here had some kind of plan to get rid of you and take it against your will. Emperor Apfel there is just tip of the iceberg."

She spreads her arms. "Go ahead. Shoot me, for all good it will do you."

And shoot they do, but Apfel's timely intervention stops her from being hit. Finding nothing objectionable with this course of action, and with the telekinetic pressure at least momentarily lifted from her, she quietly follows his lead.

Meanwhile, ever since the Yellow Queen stated her wish, the Namekian has been focusing intently, sweat forming on his brow. If Apfel's attention wasn't divided between so many things already, he might realize the Namekian is sending a telepathic signal of his own, but it's in such an obscure version of Namekian that just telepathy wouldn't be enough to decrypt it anyway. He seems dangerously unaware of the situation around him. But then...

Spoiler: Yellow Queen's mind
    Show
    For a moment, time seems to stop and everything goes black for the Yellow Queen. She finds herself face to face with a gargantuan muscled form, a broad horned face attached to massive horned shoulders, a long tail extending where one would expect legs to be. In many ways, it is like the bigger and badder ancestor of the blue reptile who was present earlier.

Two great red eyes stare menacingly at the Queen. "I AM THE GREAT DRAGON PORUNGA. I DO NOT NORMALLY MAKE MYSELF KNOWN TO THOSE THIS FAR AWAY FROM THE RITE OF MY SUMMONING, BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE WISHES OF THE NAMEKIAN PEOPLE THAT I MAKE MYSELF KNOWN TO YOU."

It may be the Yellow Queen's instinct to try and attack the apparation. However, doing so would quickly prove futile, for the dragon is not physically here. The Queen would just hit a wall, or one of the people around by accident.

"KNOW THAT YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED. KNOW ALSO, HOWEVER, THAT IT IS ALSO THE WISH OF THE NAMEKIAN PEOPLE THAT I PERSONALLY HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PROMISED. HENCE, SHOULD I EVER DEEM YOU TO HAVE GONE BACK ON YOUR WORD, I WILL UNDO YOUR WISH. SO FOR YOUR SISTER'S SAKE, I SUGGEST YOU NOT FLAUNT THE TERMS OF YOUR CONTRACT. FARE THEE WELL. "

The apparation fades and the Queen sees her surroundings as normal again.

Spoiler: Elsewhere; Purple Moth's mind
    Show
    Purple Moth's endless self pity comes to a sudden halt as the word goes pitch black and she suddenly finds herself face to face with a massive draconic form.

"I AM THE GREAT DRAGON PORUNGA. I DO NOT NORMALLY MAKE MYSELF KNOWN TO THOSE THIS FAR AWAY FROM THE RITE OF MY SUMMONING, BUT THE WISH OF ONE WHO CONSIDERS YOU KIN COMPELS ME TO SHOW MYSELF TO YOU."

The dragon extends a massive, clawed palm and places it front of Purple Moth. A swirl of green energy appears on it. "THIS WISH WAS EXPLAINED TO ME IN QUITE COMPLEX TERMS. IN A FORM YOU MIGHT GRASP, IT GOES THUS: FOR YOU TO BE YOUR OWN PERSON, FREE OF INFLUENCE OF OTHERS. IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF THE WISH TO SIMPLY CHANGE YOU, AND IT MIGHT BE BEYOND MY POWER IN ANY CASE. BUT I HAVE BROUGHT SOME HELP FROM BEYOND TIME AND SPACE. DO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY."

The swirling energy forms into a small Namekian in somewhat oversized clothes. "Uh... hello, whoever you are. I'm Trombone Junior", the spectre begins. "I don't really know why I've been called to do this, but I heard you've been going through some of the same trouble as I... so... maybe I can cheer you up?"

"So... *ahem*... I know the outside world may seem horrible, with all the crazy meat-eaters and stuff... but they're not all that bad. I mean, for the past year, I've been living in this family of humans... the Time Patrol put me here, it's supposed to be a punishment, I guess, but they're such big softies that they couldn't really put me anywhere really awfull... they would've had to put some effort after the antitheist assassins and robot armies... oh, sorry, I'm rambling... "

The spectre conjures a number of bubbles which show a number of scenes of everyday life, of the little Namekian learning to eat meat (really, learning to eat solid food, period), going to school, playing soccer, gaining new friends, all kinds of normal human stuff. An uplifting, relaxing feeling emanates from the bubbles, reflecting Trombone Junior's own feelings at the time.

"What I've learned of this, is that things have a tendency to turn out fine if you just learn to roll with the punches a bit. I know, getting past that initial anxiety, especially with all sorts of crazy stuff happening around, is sort of harsh... but there's a life past all that. Something to look forward to."

The spectre turns to the right, as if listening to someone Purple Moth can't see. "... what? Oh, there's more? Oh, okay. I guess I can do that. "

The spectre turns back towards Purple Moth. "I was just told you have some programming holding you from doing what you really want? Okay, listen: your body isn't really you. Or, it kinda is, but... okay. Here's how my teacher explained it: there are two beings in every person. One of them is your lower self - a pile of karma that's just result of cause and effect. That's your bodily senses, your memories, your programming, your depression, so on and so forth. And then there's the higher being, the part that trancends all that and chooses to act unburdened by past."

The spectre points at Purple Moth. "Every moment, you choose which of those you are. But one of them - the lower self - never was going to be anything but temporary. So if that's who you choose to be, that's just another way of saying that one day, you will be gone. So you might as well skip that step. There really is no spoon."

There's a metaphysical click somewhere within Purple Moth's mind. It's like a number of locks opened - and behind the door, is the secret to Astral Projection. With it, Purple Moth's spirit could leave her body, leaving it behind as an inactive, unresponsive husk. As a spirit, she would no longer be limited by confines of her programming and inherited memories.

The spectre rubs the back of its neck. "... well that's my two cents. I'm sorry if it's not helpfull. I need to get back, lunch is waiting."

The apparation fades. Porunga closes its palm and withdraws its hand. "I SENSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO ESCAPE YOUR PREOCCUPATION. USE YOUR NEWFOUND POWER TO STEP ON THE PATH OF DREAMS AND REMAKE YOURSELF AS THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE, FREE OF ARTIFICIAL CHAINS."

The dragon keeps floating in the darkness surrounding Purple Moth, waiting for her to react. She might realize it cannot leave untill it has some kind of confirmation from her, so as to keep its end of the bargain with Yellow Queen.

... absolutely nothing seems to happen, as far as most of those present can detect. The Namekian just opens his eyes in a slightly dazed manner and tries to not get killed.

The pink frog, panicking, leaps and tries to hide behind Apfel, which doesn't really work, because it's bigger than Apfel and the red lady combined by a significant margin. Plus, there are enemies in every direction.

The sorcerer spins around confused. "...%76(?¿?" *sigh* #13&!! "

Translation: "... what is this? First you lose control of your creations and allow them to rough up your guests, and now you plan to murder us? *sigh* I should've known better than try to bargain with you again, Deglargo. But know that the great Mammokin did not come unprepared! "

The sorcerer spreads his arms and starts chanting, the red glyph on the sphere glowing ever brighter. All the Unkillables and Princesses present get the instinctive feeling that this is some kind of a trap and that hitting the sorcerer would be a bad idea right now... though it's hard to tell if this trap is for them or Deglargo.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana smiled a predator like smile.
    'Finally! Nya! Destruction! Rampage! Nyahahaha!' she has summoned two purple ki balls, with dark blue outlines*.
    'Guys, don't freak it. I am not really killing. Ok? Nya.'
    tossing them at the guards.

*Nightmare magic. at hit, it will make the target sense as if he being destroyed. And it will seem so to others, as well.

[Earth]

They are getting to native american-ish village. It looks half in ruins, and few dozens of wizards hanging around there.
    One guard noticing them- but being chocked by the smoke spirit of Robba.
    'What now?' she wishpered.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #884

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Temporal Anomaly

As Lagerin was making his exit, but not quite out of earshot, Max made the comment, "What an odd difference in timelines, then."

Max turned to the task at hand: the source of the temporal shenanigans that had been going on. While the others seemed to be getting hip deep in the problem of the bio-androids, Max remained on the task of trying to wrap up the temporal anomaly before it got any worse. To that end, he got his scouter to work analyzing whatever was on the other side of the wall, be it glowing portal, fancy technology, or tearing his way through more wall(s) to get to the source.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

Deglargo HQ:
    Jade drains any blasts heading towards the representatives who can't defend themselves while the five soldiers empowered by White Butterfly seem oddly powerful- White Butterfly is doing nothing but empowering and shielding them. One of them leaps at Apfel with a ki sword extending yelling:
    "We have come to avenge General Blizzan, Rebel Alliance! WAR IS GLORY! NYEH!"
    It hits harder than expected. Jade suddenly transforms into her Goddess of Hyperdeath form and attack him and they clash, the soldier shouting
    "Get the point!?"
    One of the soldiers is charging up a big beam attack to aim at the shield shouting.
    "For Blizzan! BLOOD FOR THE FALLEN GENERAL!"
    Depending on how many people are behind the shield, the other soldiers begin helping him charge up the attack to break it. Jade keeps clashing with the soldier and says
    "Okay how is a scrub like you doing this!?"
    "Nyeh! White Butterfly can make any group of up to five people powerful with her support abilities Rebel Alliance! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US! NEVEEER!" he gloats in his nasally skeletor-like voice. "You'll be forced to forever fight people she constantly empowers while she cannot herself die! There is NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOTHIIIIING! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! FOR BLIZZAN THE BLOOD GENERAL!!"
    "Every pillar holds up the roof! A good Root grows and supports all trees!" White Butterfly chirps happily. Since the nightmare magic makes other people think they are being destroyed, White Butterfly attempts to heal the two guard hit with the magic. Since they are not hurt, this just makes their cell production process go crazy, and cancers to begin growing all over their body and they die screaming from what they think is Vodkana's attack, but no one sees this horrific sight not even the guards themselves, because the nightmare magic is hiding that, unless you can see through illusions in which case: sucks to be you, have fun with that traumatic image being burned into your memory for the rest of your life. They fall over dead, with no one bothering to check since they think she just knocked them out. She then switches to empowering two more soldiers coming down the hall who start contributing to the one soldier's charging beam in their place.

Apfel, through the Blizzan remnants howling for blood, the other four Unkillables advancing as slowly as they can to your position, you can feel a mind of much knowledge.....and much guilt, much despair. Rilla is in a lab a few floors down. But has withdrawn from the world. Your psychic sense of the future gives you a feeling that it won't be a simple thing to contact her nor is that this all there is to this place, you might have to get closer. There are multiple problems here: make sure those who can't defend themselves are safe, get to Rilla, stop or survive the Unkillables, do something about Deglargo who seems to have unknown abilities, oh and Yellow Queen seems to be making her own decisions about all this, and who knows what else? What to do, what to do....also you get a sudden sense that Purple Moth is going to be in danger very soon.

Meanwhile the law enforcement finds itself facing Deglargo troops that shout
    "WAR IS GLORY! FOR BLOOD GENERAL BLIZZAN!"
    and activate their boost spines, all gaining kaio-ken auras as they attack them far stronger than one would expect, while others deploy dual-chambered capsules that poof open, letting loose saibamen seeds and soil for them to feed on at the same time that begin attacking as well; but many of them are more powerful than the original saibamen, and are employing more sophisticated tactics, many of them hiding then attacking with acid or latching then blowing themselves up from behind, or breaking through floors to attack from below. That said this stuff is only background for the real conflict.

Yellow Queen:
    Meanwhile Yellow Queen breaks through the wall and the Princesses also deaf fly after her and they call come to rest upon a different skyscraper, having cut off contact with the Rebel Alliance.
    I doubt they will win. Between my five siblings, they are all Unkillable and capable of deadly tactics and strategies. These natural species, while powerful admitted that my kind would win eventually. I must consider them lost by default. And that any who come to try and persuade me to come back is in fact Orange Wasp in disguise and newly spawned children forced to disguise themselves as well, being forced to try and get me back under Deglargo's control. I must out maneuver Deglargo and broadcast my message to the world, as bluntly as I can. As Machiavelli once said, it is best to be feared.
    She and her princesses take off to find a broadcast station, pessimistically leaving you all to die. To her mind, there was just too much chance for Deglargo to show her visual orders and render all this moot. Best to not to let their sacrifice be in vain. She thinks to Porunga:
    Noted. Get out of my Head!
    She had no illusions about this being a permanent solution. But it could still be useful.

Poka and Diamond:
    Meanwhile Diamond and Poka soon find a strange door out of the way: a green mold-looking one with cell-like spots on it, and a full-body DNA scanner right over it. Did.....did they make a bio-android DOOR!? What the hell? Fortunately, You can't sense a sapient mind from it at least....

Purple Moth
    She reaches out at Trombone Jr. asking:
    But wait you are...?
    But he gives her the ability then departs. She sadly reflects upon the lost opportunity to get to know one of her donors better.
    Curious, she steps out of her body. It was exciting, to be finally be able to be free from it all. She knows that when she returns the depression will come again, but this might do for now. Lets see, could she touch things physically? She tries to touch the walls of her room, it feels so EASY to move right now.
    She gets a telepathic communication from Yellow Queen:
    Sister. I have a plan for you.
    She listens to it and nods with determination
    Very well. We will be free. All of us.
    Filled with sudden mental strength she begins flying downwards, towards the Depths.

Unknown Location:
    The two programmers look curiously at the flatlining heart rate of Purple Moth.
    "What the Hell?" one says
    "How can an Unkillable be dead?"
    "Its Purple Moth, how can an Unkillable be DISOBEDIENT?" asks the other.
    "Shes still in the same place....did she just.....give up?"
    "Their biology is impossible, but it doesn't work like that. no conscious control over the infinite drive's output or heart, she shouldn't be able to fake it. She hasn't moved certainly."
    "oh well, better inform Deglargo, its not as if the project didn't already starting work on making a replacement a year ago, we were just keeping it around so that no one would see the skeletons in our closet. Whatever happened to that?"
    "I dunno, I don't keep up with things that go on that far away."
    "More important is Yellow Queen I'm going to check out why she is making these weird movements..."

Max and the Time Loop:
    You soon find a strange sight within the little construction site: It was a person- no, more a phantom of a person. Faded and ethereal, well it would be if there wasn't seemingly dozens of them all overlapping and standing on top of one another, all on the phone and having a dozen versions of the same conversation with some variations all out a bit out of sync, making all the words just this nonsense of sound happening on top of one another. The phantom is of Kalzin, a younger blue skinned brenchite in a executive suit much like Deglargo's but grey instead of black and his haircut spikier and more evocative of some ridiculous rich playboy, reckless and fearless, if you had any mental image of Deglargo from the telepathy to compare, one would say that its in contrast to the older wiser gregarious more conservative and tasteful persona of Deglargo himself with his silver hair and silver tongue.

This....is the cause of the time loop, because it IS the time loop: This moment of Kalzin endlessly talking to his future self and receiving future information to arrive before you guys ever get Deglargo Industries while he leaves before you ever come. You remember Arkea, the South Supreme Kai telling you that once this is fixed, time in the spirit world will not just resume, but speed itself to catch back up to the present so that an equal amount of time has passed for it as it has for you- it is after all, lag. The stream of time is still flowing, its just blocked and once you get rid of this, time for the spirit world will come flooding at great speed to get back to the present, but even then you won't be able to interact with the spirit world until time catches back up- the events there are still happening in a sense, they are just occurring without any outside influences being involved and you have yet to perceive them.

What do?

16. - Top - End - #886
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana could seen through her own illusions. She mewed with horror, backing off.
    For others it might look strange- she tried to destory them, and when she did, she looked horrified.
    Vodkana did enjoyed destruction- of life and inanimate alike. But she wasn't sadistic.

She backed off panting.
    This wasn't the healthiest day for her mental state.
    Yes. She did discovered the Love Stormart Nyagato form... but at what cost? She has murdered what ever she secretly desired to be, came to a realization, that nothing in her relationships were as good as she imagined, and even though, she has accepted it- the scar were there. And giving up on releasing Hailing, and living with that she has doomed him...
    And now she was responsible for such cruel deathes, when she tried to be even more pacifict then her friends.

She face pawed. "Nyo matter how hard I try... I am.. destined to be bad..." she cried, falling on her knees, letting herself go defensless.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

When Robba turns to ask Martin Victor, she notices he and Mr. Popo are conspicuously absent... because they somehow sneaked past her and to the middle of the village! How does a fat black pony even move that stealthily.

Martin Victor stands up on his saddle, hands near his hips, ready to draw his guns. "Fiends! Know that Martin Victor Lucifer, son of Sir Martin Lucifer, has come to put you to rights! Surrender now and I shall let mercy pass for justice!"

Did he remember to reload his guns?

Ha ha, don't be silly, of course he reloaded his guns.

He didn't reload his guns.

---

[Deglargo HQ - near the timeloop]

As Max ponders what to do, he might hear a loud thud from the corridor behind him, as if some heavy fell to the floor. It is followed by strange hissing noises and sounds of dozen clawed feet running across the floor.

If Max backtracks enough to take a peek, he sees a bunch of blue lizard people in black tactical armor running past. Huh? Where did they come from? There wasn't supposed to be any fighting in this part of the building.

---

[Deglargo HQ - Yellow Queen's room]

The red lady spots Vodkana falling to her knees, grabs her by the collar like she's an unruly housecat and tries to shake some sense into her. "What the Hell? You were doing fine, just keep shooting! "

If nothing else, at least Vodkana will make a fine human... errr, feline shield for all of five seconds.

Meanwhile, the Namekian, finding his attacks ineffective against the boosted soldiers and falls back in line with Apfel et al.

The frog has a different problem. All this stress, being surrounded by crazy soldiers and bio-androids, is causing it to revert to it's most primal frog instincts.

So when its big yellow eyes land on White Butterfly... what does she look like to a giant pink frog?

She looks delicious. Irresistibly delicious. So, overwhelmed by its desire to eat her, the frog's tongue shoots at her like lightning, its adhesive surface sticking to her, and retracts as fast, trying to draw her into its massive gullet.

Hey, maybe there's a positive to this. Maybe being inside the frog's stomach will stop her from empowering the soldiers. Maybe the frog's metabolism will absorb her empowering energy and turn it into a supersoldier.

Or maybe she will burst out of it like some creepy alien parasite.

Meanwhile, if anyone shoots or attacks the sorcerer, they find the red light signifies a sort of reflecting shield: anyone hitting him instead ends up hitting themselves.

The room also starts to shake. That's the fault of a Namekian space ship trying to use its gravity drive to rend its way through Deglargo HQ's walls on its way to the Yellow Queen's room, in a manner that is decidedly bad to the infrastructure and against all flight safety protocols.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2018-11-02 at 08:22 AM.

18. - Top - End - #888

The Depths:

Diamond starts tinkering with the DNA scanner to try and bypass the security.

Poka, meanwhile, is charging up a pink Kamehameha in case that doesn't work.

Yellow Queen's room

Oxy can't possibly believe how stupid the guards were to point out that their strength is dependant on one individual.

Oxy drops a capsule that explodes into one of Diamond's Mafuba containers.

and then he powers up.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH--AHH!!!

And like that, Oxy is at his full power--one of the Highest Power Levels in the universe, not that anyone here can sense it, though the pressure of Godly Ki filling the room is perceptible to everyone, whether they can sense it or not.

And now he's laser-focused on White Butterfly, holding out his hands in order to work the spell.

Ma... Fuuu-ba!

Oxy attempts to catch White Butterfly in the grasp of the evil containment wave. If he succeeds, he'll try to toss her into the specially designed suction assisted, self-sealing containers that Diamond designed.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #889

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Let's Do The Timewarp Daaaaance

Max looked away from the timewarp for a moment as the soldiers ran past, but since they weren't coming in to attack Him, or try to stop him, he ignored them. Instead Max moved up to the edge of the time loop and paused. While it was true that most weren't picking up on Oxy's massive spike in power, Max let out a low whistle as he felt that power, the little, incomplete core of god ki within him tipping him off to it. But rather than marvel at how much power Oxy had managed to accrue, Max had work to do, which required him to focus inwards. So he closed his eyes got down to focusing.

The first step was for Max to stop suppressing his power level, so while the scouters and other methods of detection wouldn't be picking up Oxy's power level, they would be detecting the immediate presence of a power level shooting up from 5 to 50 million. A drastic increase that would likely overload scouters across the planet. But Max wasn't done there, he would need to draw on far more power to pull off what he had in mind.

And so Max reached up and called King Kai with his scouter. "Hey, King Kai...just wanted to say thank you for teaching me the Kaio-Ken in a different iteration. I think I'm finally strong enough to show you what I did with your technique, back in my own iteration."

Max left the call going, as he resumed his inward focus, visualizing his ki within his cells, then moving deeper, to the atomic level, then still further. Eventually he reaches the micro-level he's looking for, using his observation of his own ki to affect it's movement, coaxing it to dance and play. To any outside observers, it looks like Max is just standing there, grinning, while his ki flares and twists around him. But deep within him, quantum strings open up a fourth dimension of space in each of his cells and the space links up to itself in a specific, labyrinthine pattern. The same pattern that Max places at the heart of his reactors.

Rather than exploding messily, the spacial expansion is almost entirely contained to the fourth dimension of space. Since that doesn't include meat space, his body isn't pulped and scattered across the room. Just as his power level shot up suddenly, however, Max's aura starts to bend around in back into himself, sucking in through his pores instead of pouring out of him. His apparent energy plummets as he fills that fourth dimensional space with energy, forcing it to capacity. The process causes his body to break out in sweat, and instead of grinning, Max is panting heavily as he looks like he might be committing some form of elaborate suicide, perhaps for Kalzin's amusement.

Then, in a moment, with a scream of release that echoes out through the area, Max touches off the reactor he's built within himself. As newly generated power comes pouring out of the fourth dimensional space within him, Max uses it to power a kaio-ken of his own, bright, electric blue, Max activates the technique he tried and failed to use while sparring with Yankar over ten years previous. Speaking to King Kai, Max says,"I hope you like my Quantum Kaioken. Sorry I couldn't show it off until now."

With the activation of the technique Max's power level shot up explosively once more, then stabilized. While he wasn't quite as strong as Oxy at full power, Max was detectable.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

King Kai picks up the call. "Hello again, you found my apprentice? Oh, this is something else? Well go ahead and show me."

And then Max does his thing. King Kai looks sort of worried. "Gotta admit, it maked me proud you people keep up coming with new uses for my techniques... but don't over-extert yourself. This looks like it could have even worse repercussions than overusing ordinary Kaiouken. Wouldn't want you to go out in a nuclear explosion or anything."

About then, an armored reptile appears on the pathway Max cut for himself, alarmed by the sudden spike in power. It aims at Max through the sights of a laser rifle, but then lets it down. "Wait... you are not one of Deglargo'sss employeesss. Are you hhere to sssteal from hhim too?"

21. - Top - End - #891

Imperial Law Enforcement

The unfortunate truth is that law enforcement officials had to be relatively nearby in order for them to receive transmissions from Apfel's bugs. While this distance is measured in miles, it might as well have been feet, for all the good it did.

Fortunately Apfel had kept them under protection in anticipation of this very event.

Such a lack of subtlety, mmnyes. General Freis remarked, transforming into his Golden Form, his chilling black and gold aura flaring to life as large orbs of dark blue ki formed in both of his hands.

Though this battle would be a background event, at best, they were well-protected.

Deglargo HQ

Apfel was mildly surprised by how powerful these rank mercenaries were. The augmenting power of White Butterfly, of course.

Rainbow Saber, get these noncombatants off-world. He said to Jade, using her new nickname as a callsign. He couldn't reasonably protect them all, and hoped Jade would be able to instant-transmission them out to literally anywhere else.

Vodkana, you're with me. Oxy, go find Purple Moth. She's going to be in danger, soon.

Yellow Queen!
    Though she removed herself from the telepathic call, it didn't stop Apfel from sending her a mental message. I sense Purple Moth is going to be in danger soon, Oxyribo can get her out of here, I sent him to her, you should go too.

Also, remain on the conference call, so you can confirm if it's really us, instead of Orange Wasp or his children.
    Apparently he knew about that. Duh, it was literally spelled out to him by Deglargo. Though he knew full well she didn't really mean that, she was trying to come up with a justification for running away, but the message was clear: She's not getting out that easily.

Meanwhile, he will attempt to get closer to Rilla, carving apart the walls with his World Blade if he had to. He realized the Unkillables were moving at a deliberate pace, no doubt because they are being forced to fight. Either way, they needed to keep moving.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Titan in the Playground

Red Mantis:
    Red mantis is walking nearby, being the closest Unkillable to the time loop, when he hears a voice from the shadows:
    "Just pointing out, Mantis-Kun. Maxie over there requires as much concentration as possible to save the universe and....your not ordered to kill him, and these reptiles as far worse than that Red Bitch ever was, since they are actually doing what people accused her of being. You might want to do something about that."
    "Who the hell are you? and why are you hiding yourself?"
    "Not important! Just pointing out some facts, if your stupid enough not to take them into account, thats your own damn fault."
    Red Mantis's eyes narrow, knowing that anyone who says that who are isn't important is actually incredibly important.
    "....Fine, but I can tell something else is going on here."
    "I'd be disappointed if you didn't!"
    The voice says in a sing-song tone. He takes off.

With Max:
    You suddenly see Red Mantis come slicing and dicing his way through lizard troops towards the one speaking in a frenzied whirlwind of mantis scythes.
    "Hey! Don't interrupt the guy, he's doing something important!"
    He leaps upon the lizard guy, both mantis blades extended to kill him.

Meanwhile Split-Second Combat:
    Okay, so lets break down exactly what happens: The frog catches White Butterfly with its tongue, pulls her in, clamping around her head and just as THAT is happening, Oxyribo suddenly busts out the Mafuba, pointing it at Butterfly.....only to catch them BOTH in its swirling vortex. The good news? the frog disrupted White Butterfly's concentration of keeping the soldiers empowered, and they are just regular mooks again- the one clashing with Jade is suddenly bisected in two from her applying such pressure and him unable to equal it. The rest of the soldiers can be easily dispatched.

the bad news, is that White Butterfly is sticking two fingers out, feeling the vortex and remembering a similar feeling from Piccolo's memories, deducing that its the Mafuba, her programming thinking it most logical to not get caught to maximize the company's chances of success. So the programming makes her plunge her hand through the frogs underside to place the two fingers on her forehead, to try and instant transmission to the nearest high PL she can find in the short amount of time that she has- which is...Black Scorpion. She does so, appearing in front of him and beginning to charge an oddly slow beam attack from her eyes that when it fires will kill the wounded frog as ordered.

Jade nods to Apfel and says
    "Rainbow Bridge!"
    Various rainbows trails extend and connect her to the noncombatants of the group and suddenly they are transported to Planet Arcos. Seems safe enough for the time being. She didn't get the frog though, that just happened too fast. She turns to the representatives
    "Welcome to Arcos everyone, your safe now that your here I don't care how you get home thats your problem and um..."
    She snaps her fingers with matter materialization and dunce hats appear on all of them.
    "Yeah. Going now. have fun being jerks."
    She rainbow bridges away.

Masala, and Beryl both telepathize to Vodkana:
    Don't despair! You can do it!
    Don't give up! you'll get it right someday!
    As Jade would say, stay Determined!

Then begin flying to the corporation, followed closely by Pinappla.

Grey Spider:
    Fires a small sharp beam at the namekian ship to try and slice it in half as she moves it upwards.

Near the Depths:
    From tinkering with the DNA scanner bypass it by setting it so it thinks you confirmed someone's allowed DNA being registered in. The door opens with a strange schlurrrrrp as it retracts upwards, revealing that its not a bio-android door but a bio-android ROOM. and that you just made sure the entire room wouldn't attack you with its creepy tail-like tentacles and arms with more arms growing out of them and maws on the floor constantly opening and closing mindlessly, at the other end is a thankfully normal elevator leading to the actual Depths.

Purple Moth's Body:
    Deglargo gets informed of Purple Moth's corpse-like situation.
    "Send in a few troops to disintegrate her corpse then, there is no further use for her, we have all the information we need to make a better version anyways."
    A few troops begin moving to do this in obedience. Oddly enough by sheer coincidence, Lagerin is going in the same direction, and they both spot each other Lagerin spotting the "PURPLE MOTH'S ROOM" label above the door and deducing a few things for himself, his temptation to get immortality rising.
    "Hey! Destroy the body before he steals it!" the captain shouts.

Apfel to Rilla:
    He cuts through a few floors to find a blue skinned brenchite scientist, in her lab serenely working on something with a smile despite the chaos going on throughout the building. Everything about her was almost disturbingly well-kept, giving her a clinical beauty with her long hair. She turns to look at Apfel.
    "Hello. I am Head of Research and Development Rilla. How may I help you today?"
    You see the same dead eyes and fake smile that White Butterfly has but without the platitudes.

Yellow Queen:
    She replies to Apfel
    I don't see why your bothering. You've acknowledge yourself that the natural species cannot withstand the might of bio-androids. Perhaps Oxyribo has a chance, but I doubt the same for any of you. My best move is to send my message to the galaxy so that Deglargo can't keep us secret and spin us weapons when he reveals us, you on the other hand will all die, so there is no point in hoping for your continued existence, despite my sympathy for you. I will watch as you as soldiers in a war movie, noble but ultimately doomed to die to forces you cannot overcome. Worry not, Your sacrifice will not be in vain. It was nice knowing you in the short time we've had.
    She flies to General Galaxy News Network building, the GGNN, breaking through the front door, her Princesses knocking out the guards around her- they had nothing to do with Deglargo after all- then she begins rising up the floors Cell style, breaking through the ceilings and rising up through the floors to try and find a suitable venue.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-03 at 04:42 PM.

23. - Top - End - #893

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Leeeets do the Time Waaarp Daaaance, Part 2

Max looked over and nodded to Red Mantis. It certainly made his job easier if he didn't have to stop and try to explain what he was about to do. He still felt a little for the lizard that was under attack by Red Mantis, simply because it was another thinking being that was probably going to die. On the other hand, he really couldn't spare the time- ah, right, time.

Focusing back on the task at hand, Max adjusted the display on his scouter goggles, then took a wide stance with his arms out to either side. His aura ballooning out to wash over the anomaly like a flaming tide. As his aura started to encompass the anomaly, Max started unraveling fourth dimensional pockets around it and connecting the pockets. With the anomaly engulfed, however, there remained a portion that needed to be removed to complete the process, the part that existed within the future. To encompass that part of it Max leaked some of his aura into the anomaly itself, to ride the hole into the future and blossom around the far end of it, unraveling and networking fourth dimensional space along the way into a tunnel that surrounded the anomaly.

This secured, Max would reach out with his senses, beyond the bright lights nearby of friends, foes, and potential friends alike. Past the flaring star of General Fries. Beyond Arcos, with it's many powerful civilians, away from inhabited space. It took him a few moments, as he did not want to inadvertently dump this anomaly into the safe space he had devised for Earth. Eventually, however, Max managed to target the place he was looking for: space beyond time, beyond place, outside of the universe itself. Not part of any universe, and thus, not fed by any source of time. It was there that he linked the fourth dimensional space he had built around the anomaly, present and future. And with a great heave and a twist of his arms, it was there that he spun the anomaly through the portal that surrounded it.

To any watching, it looked as if Max had been pouring power into his aura and wrapping it around Something. Then, after pouring an immense amount of energy that showed no signs of stopping, he heaved and it was gone. Sound only coming into play after air rushed in to the vacated space.

24. - Top - End - #894

Bad News, the Unkillables know how to escape the Mafuba.

Since White Butterfly escaped, Oxy follows Aphel's instructions and teleports to Purple Moth's body.

There is now suddenly a Godly Bio-Android, Golden Body, with a green-gold glow around him, cloaked in dark purple flame that is drk pink at the edges.

"Hello, sons of bitches. When you get to Hell, Tell Solitus that Oxyribo melted down all of his gaudy ass statues and repurpesed the gold for more practical uses."

And since it's established that the guards are all bloodthirsty, violent, evil men, Oxy feels no remorse in just blasting them until they die.

The Depths

The Majin and the Cyborg go down the elevator.

"So we're buring that room down on the way back out," Diamond says a bit gree around the gills.

"Agreed."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #895

Vodkana, stay with me! We can still help people.

It did rout White Butterfly, however. Apfel pointed out to Oxy. It buys us some time. Only problem was that if Black Scorpion wasn't difficult before, he was surely invincible now, with her at his side.

As for the toad, Apfel mentally admonished him for his foolhardiness but nevertheless used his telekinesis to move him out of the path of the incoming beam.

Yes, I would like a thorough explanation of the Unkillables project, and the means to override their programming. He said as he reached into her mind, attempting to coax something in there, what remained of the person Deglargo spent so long trying to erase from existence, into the form of this mindless automaton.

Of all the people Deglargo made to suffer, you have endured the worst. He said. I know what he did to you, and I swear it ends today, but I need your help. Right now the Unkillables have been deployed against their will to kill us, how do I get them to stand down? He imagined it to be some sort of passcode or phrase locked in their programming as some sort of failsafe, however his patience with Yellow Queen was wearing thin.

Forget my sacrifice, Oxyribo is protecting your sister right now!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-11-04 at 03:16 AM.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

[Deglargo HQ - Yellow Queen's room]

Jade's Rainbow Bridge catches the sorcerer, the Namekian and the red lady, causing the last one to drop Vodkana in suprise. They are all somewhat confused to find themselves on one of Arcos's habitats, but don't really get a chance to ask what's going on before she conjures the hats for them and leaves.

Meanwhile, Apfel ends up moving around not the frog, but rather, the container Oxy prepared for his Mafuba technique. White Butterfly's escape pretty much forced it to become sealed. On the plus side, the container is of much more convenient size than the frog was on its own.

---

[Deglargo HQ - near Max]

The scouter over the reptile's eye and the shouts of his kin alarm it to Red Mantis Approaching. "Hisss?" He turns around and withdraws out of Max's sight, while firing a tremendously powerfull pulse laser at Red Mantis. Sure, it might not kill the 'Unkillable', but it might blow enough holes in him to incapacitate him for a few seconds.

---

[Outside]

Shooting at a space ship with its engines active? Oh dear. If it'd been inert, Grey Spider probably could've cut it apart without issue. But now? Damage to the ship causes a runaway reaction and the whole thing explodes in a spectacular manner. It will be fun to see how well the surrounding buildings have been proofed against high-yield nuclear explosions.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

Red Mantis and Max:
    A hole is blown in him and he falls to the ground in pain then begins picking himself back while regenerating.
    "Ow you inconvenienced me. Oh woe is me. You jerk, etc."
    He dryly, sarcastically replies without any inflection whatsoever.

As you finish saving the universe from this time loop, a janitor comes walking up to you slowly with an emotionless, soulless robotic expression. Marching as if to an unseen, unrelenting beat.
    "CEO Kalzin sends his thanks. Termination commencing." the janitor says in monotone.
    Then his mop's stands straighten and sharpen into a spear point with ki and he then charges with surprising speed and power to stab at Max.

Destroyed Namekian ship:
    No need, Beryl arrives just in time to drain and absorb the explosion before it blooms too large. Then she reacts quick and drains a sniper shot from grey spider aimed at her head, Masala pushes Pinappla aside to save her from a second sniper, then Masala takes a third sniper shot herself and regenerates from it, then turns to katchin to protect Pinappla.
    Just a warning, Grey Spider is sniping people who come outside.

Butterfly and the Frog:
    Jade teleports in, grabs the frog off Butterfly and teleports out, but black Scorpion and White Butterfly teleport after her, and find her in a Deglargo training room, frog nowhere in sight- the power of Rainbow Bridge was its ability to abuse connection, and thus she could teleport frog one place while teleport her somewhere else, the frog was with the other dunces at that arcosian habitat.
    "Chaos Sabers!"
    She shouts as Black Scorpion rushes forward, empowered by White Butterfly and she begins defending form Black Scoprions attacks while she thinks of finding a way to disrupt White Butterfly's concentration.

Deglargo Depths:
    You step out of the elevator, the sounds of combat distant if not gone. Its dark. Oh hey there is a lit light bulb- well there was. It just flickered then went out. You did see that this was a place that maintenance tunnel like, was full of pipes and generally dirty and with rust in places from what little that light gave you though. Yeah, this place doesn't seem the best maintained part of the company. Especially if they're not consistently changing the light bulbs. Venture into dimly lit corporate catacombs?

The Moth Fight:
    Okay, while your distracted, destroying those soldiers, Lagerin for second has a crossroads decision: he could either run with fear overtaking him, or take immortality now. It was right in front of him. but he should play it safe and....no. Even if he ran and played it safe, Oxyribo would catch him and kill him anyways. There was no hope of being spared. Its time to risk it. All or nothing. So he takes this opportunity to go inside her room and takes out a needle. Immortality or bust! He plunges the needle in to take some of her cells.

Apfel gets the feeling that this won't turn out well for Lagerin, even if he succeeds. No matter what decision he makes now, he is doomed....whether by Oxy's hand or his own.

Yellow Queen:
    She arches an eyebrow and thinks back.
    Interesting. You speak as if the victory condition of this battle is merely the first step. Lets be honest: Deglargo knows that we are its greatest weapons. Without us, what are they? Just another mercenary company, with perhaps better cybernetics and few tricks that others don't have. They would not stand against you for long if this was acquired, especially with one like Oxyribo on your side- so why would they make it easy to do this?

For one, the programming is not designed that way- Deglargo doesn't need a specific password to shut us down or make us stand down, he just commands it. Any scenario in which such a thing cannot occur, is already a situation too dangerous for up close verbal commands to be a feasible method of control, simply because there is a likelihood of us just destroying the entire planet, because we can regenerate from that and they can't. No, their fallback for controlling us if the usual commands don't work is remote, at extreme range. Our programming gets updated from time to time to close loopholes without us needing to be taken in to be programmed directly. I doubt such facilities they are programming us from are even on the same continent at the very least. If I were them, I'd certainly place on them separate planets to be safe and on ones in entirely different star systems if I'd want to make completely sure to make this as hard as possible to get to them.

I doubt I have much time before they close my little "deafness" loophole, its why I waited to use it at all and didn't tell my siblings about it. And of course, I can't access the galactic net with my mind- so its very likely the network the programming is being sent through, is a closed one, so that it can't be hacked by outside sources. I can't say for sure though, its Rilla there who'd know for certain, so I didn't bring up as its only conjecture and guesswork based on what little information I have.

But no, there is no silver bullet or magical solution to this. If there was a password that could do this, it'd probably be scattered into parts, given to high ranking commanders of the mercenaries fitted with infinite energy drives who are all stationed at these various locations to guard the computers specially designed to keep us in check. And even then, it might not matter if you use it, as the programming has a hierarchy-what the CEO commands overrides everything else, when an executive orders one thing and Deglargo orders another we automatically follow the higher ranking order, so you'd also have to be the CEO of the company. If this all seems byzantine, well- thats security for you. Its not designed for convenience. These other peoples efforts to try and steal us are honestly foolish: even if they did, "steal" us, we'd still be forced to obey Deglargo above all else even if the entire HQ was blown up. Its a company, there are certainly other branches out there capable of commanding us. If I'm being especially pessimistic, I'd cast doubt on the assumption that we're the only bio-androids made, and say that there might be another batch of bio-androids made at a different branch and planet simply as a back up plan. but lets hope its not THAT bad shall we?

But again, this is all guesswork and the best I can figure out. I don't know the specifics. Thats all classified, not meant for the slaves ears. Thats the best help I can give. If there was a simple solution to this apfel, do you not think that we, seven bio-androids with the power of gods and the minds of fighting geniuses wouldn't have already taken it and be free by now? Please. Of all people, you should know better than to underestimate the power of organizations and their ability to complicate matters through sharing the responsibility and preparing contingencies.

Unless you have ideas that I do not?

You are not fighting against a building, or a person, or even the programming- your fighting against an entire organization that had places across the galaxy. The power of ki is great, but something this size, destroying a planet is nothing but destroying a small part of it and does not stop the other parts from functioning perfectly well on their own. It is in fact, the opposite problem of fighting Hailing: whereas he was a singular person too powerful to allow in his centrality, Deglargo Industries was a spread out thing not relying on a single person to accomplish anything. Its why Deglargo could dispose of someone like Purple Moth: none of this was designed to be irreplaceable or central. All of it is disposable so that the greater whole can survive.

Spoiler: Rilla Mindscape
    Show

you have no idea of Yellow Queen's mindscape is like, but this one is worse than the others you've seen so far. It appears to be a dark labyrinth. You feel many guilts and many fears roaming about, with whimpering and sobbing in the distance. Unlike the other minds, hers seems more....complex. She was an adult after all, with more life experiences, more things weighing her down and just because a more developed person doesn't mean she was more healthy- adults can be messed up in ways that children cannot. No Rilla representation comes to greet you. You sense that its hiding somewhere. This may in fact be the hardest mind to delve through when your in a combat situation. On the wall is painted in blood: BLOOD WILL BE ON MY HANDS.

A dark version of Red Mantis comes marching up, twisted by hate shouting
    "RILLA!! RIIIIILLAAA!! I HATE YOU! When I find you, I will kill you for doing this to us! Its just what you deserve! Who is this!? I hate all organics! Your all the same!"
    This wasn't anything like the Red Mantis you've known, even for a short while. He leaps forward to attack.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ettin in the Playground

[Deglargo HQ - near Max]

Red Mantis getting himself back together gave the reptile just enough time to let go of the rifle with one hand and draw something from his utility belt. "Ssstasssisss grenade!" , he hisses at the same time as Mantis makes his sarcastic comment. Mantis catches a sight of a sphere that's half red and half white just before it splits open and flashes a bright blue light on his eyes.

Red Mantis can feel his regeneration slowing down and his body being pressed together as the stasis field works to bring him into a dead stop. For someone overseeing his programming, it would look like something is causing rapidly worsening lag in the system.

The reptile is ready to shoot Mantis into pieces again if he manages to power through it.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana took a deep breath.
    'R...right. Yes. Nya.' she gotten up and started to float. Vodkana's aura flared in calm pink, and her stripes glowed as well.
    'Stormart Nyagato- Love!" her expriession became softer, all her attitude became much less sensual and dramatic.
    'Let's even it up! NYa!" she has empowered her allies, as aura grew, she tried to sense what kind of food White Butterfly prefer.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #900

[In the Depths]

Diamond deploys a capsule containing a few gadgets, including a high powered flashlight which he selects and then returns the container to capsule form.

He turns it on, illuminating the room to a reasonable degree, and then adjusts his scouter.

Poka, meanwhile, just makes a magical fire to use as a torch.

They start exploring the labyrinth, heading in the direction of any power levels that either of them might pick up--the shielding wouldn't block scouters that are already inside the depths, would it?

"Didn't one of you androids say that there was a Computer down in the depths? I mean, if I'm down here for nothing... Well, Bro said he wanted to check this place down since Red Mantis said something about a base template down here"

[Moth Battle]

Oxy continues to blast swarming guards, but as he does so and extends his tail and attempts to grab Lagerin around the neck ala Frieza to Vegeta.

"There are two options here. You can give me the syringe, forget all about using Bioandroid technology for whatever reason you want it, and I'll let you go... Or I can break your neck. Your choice." He holds out his hand.

Oxy doesn't actually recognize Lagerin by sight. They met like, twice, the first time for a few seconds, both times twelve years ago, and the last time Oxy saw him Lagerin was a snake-demon.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks