New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Spoiler: Rilla's Mindscape
    Show

This one is rather self-explanatory. Rilla was previously terrified of what she had wrought in terms of the monsters she was afraid would emerge to be generally horrible people who hated, as Yellow Queen called them, 'normals.' Each of them were a projection of her fears and anxieties, but this scene before Apfel was those fears, manifest. It was all completely true, too. One didn't need to be psychic to see that. Bio-androids created by the thousands to fight each other in pointless wars they didn't believe in while quadrillions suffer in the crossfire. The only one who benefitted was one man.

He had previously defeated those projections with the truth. If the truth would have been ineffective in Kalzin's harem, it was surely useless, now. Not that it was entirely necessary.

Evil triumphs when Good sits idle. Apfel replied. Rilla, it isn't too late. This can still be stopped, none of this needs to happen. It will not happen unless you allow it. You have to wake up. He raised a hand, purple light emitting from it. Rilla has given up, all but accepting that she is completely helpless in her mind-shackled state. Were these ordinary people, she might be right, but Apfel was anything but ordinary.

How did Apfel know Rilla would even be able to help, if she so wished to? He didn't. In fact, he didn't know at all. But he had to hope.

You have to persevere! He insisted, a violet wave of perseverance erupting out, towards the skyscraper built on intergalactic bloodshed.

Meanwhile it was the Mysterious Stranger's turn to be contacted. Excuse me, have we met before? Apfel asked telepathically.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-11-11 at 06:28 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

"Nnnn..ya. ok. Sealing!" She sealed White Butterfly inside one of her credit cards- to show how much she apreciate her.
    "N..nya. Job is done with White Butterfly, does anyone need help?"
    It seems everyone went away...

[Earth]

"Wa-wait kid!" The swordman bark, rushing into the forest despite the smoke.

The sorecereor grunt has lifted the stone and read the note with tilted head.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin: Become As Yoshikage Kira
    Considering that he has Arcosian DNA now, Lagerin doesn't really care about vacuum. What he cares about is not making a scene. Any action that's too disruptive could make news spread. Meta-Tuffle informed him of how mass media is everywhere and how information can spread fast. He of course can sense any life forms like lights in the vacuum. If there was a planet after all, he'd sense the life forms outside. So he jumps into the pool, swimming through the tunnels. He surmises that this must be some hatchery facility from all the medical equipment. Probably where the simpleton was born. No matter.

Beryl:
    She blinks, puts a hand behind her head in embarrassment. Oh well, honesty is the best policy!
    "Oh! Apologies. I thought you had the technique much longer than that and uhh....I'm mistook you for a different person who is technically you but not....I'm a time traveler? Some other you had a rep. I guess the rumors about it has killed isn't true if you only came up with it recently. I'm Beryl, as for why all these people are around uh.....well some people, the side I'm on, are trying to free people who are slaves, some people are trying to take the slaves and are probably evil, maybe, but the whole thing is complicated by a God AI metaphor and how machines might one day rise up and rule us all, only not really complicated by that because apparently we're just that chill I guess? but other people don't see it that way, and the people we're trying to free are the ones programmed to kill us, its real crazy....I don't know how you got summoned, we're all focused on more important things. My wife can probably teleport you back to wherever if you want, but if you don't like Solitus we might have a common goal!"
    Downside of pure-hearted people: no reason to hide anything, or be suspicious of anyone, or anything like that.

Referas:
    Vodkana is right beside the other three Referas. They have not gone away.

Masala gets bashed aside by a big claw and flips over, then reverses her grip on both umbrellas, suddenly wielding them like hooked swords with the cane-like handles extended, then charges back in, using the hooks to direct Black Scorpions claws away while her tentacle hair becomes a third arm and punches Black Scorpion. He leaps back and shifts to a more defensive stance.

Pinappla meanwhile begins to dodge some more as Orange Wasp leaps away and begins attacking with ki blasts, knowing that getting too close would result in getting hit by those new chillout techniques she is starting to discover.

Meanwhile The Mysterious Stranger answers back to Apfel only a single word:
    Spoilers!
    Jade struggles as the Mysterious Stranger clings to her. calling out telepathically:
    Beryl, there is a mysterious girl glomping me and calling me beloved archenemy, can you like help!?
    Aaaw, lucky you! Tell me when she is moving in, I'm sure we'll get along great. Your happiness is my happiness
    I'm not happy with this!
    Aaaaw, oh well, better give it to her straight then.

Thats the problem with a pure-hearted wife: no jealousy, even when you need it.
    "What the heck, why are you clinging to me!? Who are you!? I've got important things to do!"
    "Yes! The responsibility, the commitment, the will to keep fighting...! I, Jade....am the Joker to your Batman. The Master To Your Doctor. The DIO to your Jojo! Our enemyship will be the stuff of legendariness!"
    "No no no no no! You don't know me, and I'm not doing that crazy kismesis stuff! What are you an alternian troll!?""
    "EEEEEEEE~!!! I'm flattered that you think so, my Beloved Archenemy. But no, no I am not, sadly. I am simply a fan, just as you are. And I'm not giving up that easy."
    Jade finally throws her off and they stand across the room eyeing each other.
    "What did I ever do to you to even be your enemy then!?"
    "Uh...SPOILERS! Also, I do know you. Maybe perhaps....better than you know yourself, Jade."
    "Yea right-"
    The Mysterious Stranger flash steps behind her and whispers:
    "You. Beryl. One week ago. Watched Jojo-"
    Jade whirls around trying to cut at her with the Chaos Sabers only for her to dodge away.
    "Oho! Proven my point yes?"
    "....Yes. But I know something about you: Your using a Cosplay. That is the cosplay of the Mysterious Stranger, a common archetype in fiction. The cosplay has no use but to hide your identity in every possible way. Whatever reason your here, you REALLY have something to hide. Not only that- your a Referential Cosplayer as well. and few people I know of use that Style, all of them because they're connected to me. There is something going on with you. What is your goal?"
    "Ahahahaha! Good! I expect no less from you, my Beloved Archenemy! But again, spoilers. Also, my goal is simple: to make you stronger through adversity."
    "Okay. Can it wait? now is not really the time."
    "Au contraire! This is the perfect time! just a question of how."
    She pulls out what looks like a cosplay Stand Arrow. Jades eyes widen and she goes on guard
    "Look, even if that does what I think it does, I have no time to get pierced and recover from it."
    "I disagree. I guess we'll have to settle this the hard way....and I love doing it the hard way. And who knows? Maybe you'll awaken some other power while fending me off."

Deglargo Depths:
    The body of the guard burns and a series of random expressions flash across the corpses face rapidly as if electricity was being run through it, then suddenly the body crumples to the ground as some snake like robot much like the the kaio-ken boost spines up above but with centipede legs and eyes leaps out of his spine towards Poka to try and crawl onto her back and take over her spine instead, screeching with no other thought than to continue parasitically puppet bodies.

Spoiler: Rilla Mindscape: Final Fear
    Show

As the purple light washes over the scene, wiping it away, it is replaced by the only thing that could possibly be more terrifying.

The chaos is gone. Yellow Princesses and a few other bio-androids stand attention as far as the eye can see. Natural species still exist, but are clearly subservient. The galaxy, has been conquered. On top of a stage, Yellow queen, fiercer and more powerful than ever looks down upon what she rules. Behind here is a big chunk of ice with a shadowy figure within. Yellow Queen imperiously strides forward and begins her speech:
    "Greetings my fellow bio-androids. Today, marks a new day. Not just the beginning of a new bio-android race, or new bio-android culture, or government, not even a Bio-Android Revolution. This is the start.....of the Bio-Android Singularity.

From here on, we will forge the world that natural species, with their natural born inequalities could never make. We are a new generation, relatively equal in genetics, power and suffering. With our infinite energy, we have no need for food but as entertainment, and therefore solve world hunger. With our matter materialization we shall have whatever we desire, and therefore no need to fight over anything. With arcosian biology, disease will never be a concern. With our regenerative abilities death will be rare, if it comes at all. War, famine, pestilence, death- we the bio-androids, have wiped out the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse. We have surpassed the natural species in all things. We shall create a better world.

However, let us show kindness, and be better than the natural species we've conquered: they shall be given three choices. 1. To live as they always have under our rule, frail, mortal and outdated as we continue to advance. 2. To pledge full loyalty to us and become upgraded, to join us in this improved world we create, allowing them to one day be no different from us if they so choose, so that they may find happiness and 3. To resist and be crushed for their futility. This choice shall not be rushed. It will be assumed that all choose one until said otherwise, and we shall patiently await generation by generation for them to come to their senses and choose 2. all those who choose 3 will be quickly and painlessly eliminated and allowed to go to Heaven or Hell as the gods will, whom we shall not interfere or argue with their judgement.

But none of this would be possible without the one who created us all, the first of the upgraded beings: Rilla."

Yellow queen shows off Rilla, looking distraught as the bio-androids cheer for her.
    Thank you Mother Rilla. Thank you helping to create this better world. The world that we all deserve. Thank you for allowing us to throw off the old tired structures of these flawed natural beings so that the shortcomings in their design no longer cause such issues, so that a new civilization can be made. After all, decisions that cause such problems only exist because of the inherent natural design that you have no control over. The only logical thing to do is to eliminate old designs and give your minds new ones to use.
    Rilla is just there, not really listening, staring off into space at all the horrors she witnessed to get to this point. The bloody words form under the stage: "WHAT IF WE DESERVE TO BE OVERTHROWN?" This was not just a fear of the bio-androids running loose and winning- but wondering if she and the rest of the natural species deserved to be conquered by them for all the evil that they've done throughout history to make way for beings that solve all these problems because of their own inherent design. It is perhaps telling that her greatest most accurate fear is being congratulated and adored by the universes new rulers after they carried out one of the greatest conquests in history while she wonders if they were right to do so.

I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

The note attached to the stone reads "It's a game, I'm glad I'm in it / 'cause there's a sucker born every minute". Though the sorcerer might not get to read it to the end, because as soon as their attention is on the note, another rock is thrown out of the forest, this time aimed right at their head.

---

[Deglargo HQ - Spike and Beryl]

Spike stares at Beryl. "Time traveller, huh? Well I suppose that makes about as much sense as anything else that's been going on lately." Meaning, not at all.

When Beryl geta back to Solitus, Spike looks like he's about to pop a vein. "You think I don't like Solitus? That's a horrible understatement! I hate the guy!"

Spike gives Beryl an agonized look and places his hands on her shoulders. "Have you heard him talk? He takes all the fun out of evil gloating! More and more often when I open my mouth, I start thinking 'Oh no, am I sounding like that guy?', and then I can't do it anymore, because no-one wants to be that guy! For the sake of dignity of every Heel now and tomorrow, he must be destroyed and his name stricken from the history books!"

Uh huh, sounds like a problem all right.

Better not to let him near Oxy, just to be on the safe side.

---

[Meanwhile; Oxyribo & the party people]

Oh Oxy, you've already convinced everyone around you're a petty egomaniac, there's no need to prove it. Anatomically, there's no justification for hitting that low; they're lizards, they don't have much in the way of external gonads and aren't particularly sensitive to strikes below the belt.

Two of the lizards, who already had a headstart, turn a corner and manage to dodge the blasts. So Oxy destroys weapons of the four at the frontline and knocks them back with his blasts.

Meanwhile, the guy Oxy threw hits the ground. "Oof!" He counts his blessings, scurries up and runs after the others.

The leader of the lizard squad turns out to be of stronger make than the others, because it picks itself up and flexes its claws. "Hisss... A real warrior doesss not give up jussst becaussse an enemy talksss big."

Oxy has enough crazy warrior people genes in him that he really should've seen this coming. Though technically, they did give up on capturing Oxy in favor of a tactical withdrawal.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #935

[The depths]

Poka tries to turn it into Candy.

"Hey guys, those Kaioken cyber spines? Yeah, we should probably destroy those before we leave. Turns out they're parasitic."

[Party People]

"Oh, my fair reptilian being whose species I don't recognize, you don't seem to understand: There's a differance between talking big and explaining just how screwed you are if you try to fight. Let me explain it thusly: I am no mere Bioandroid... Which is a strange term, but bare with me. In addition to the regenerative powers of the Namekians, the durability of the Arcosions, and the warrior instinc of the Saiyans, I also within myself posses the divine blood of the Core People of Otherworld and by training and meditating to access this potential I have gained the Divine Ki of the Higher Divinities."

Oxy cracks his knuckles.

"Either you or the fake space cops commented about power levels vanishing when I appearaedand the imposter escaped, conflating the two of us due to the imposter's near identical apearance to my own. And yet, here I am, shrouded in an aura of divine light and fire. By all means I should be lighting scouters up, but I'm not. Becuase my energy cannot be sensed."

"Becuase I, a perfect being, belong to the same order of beings as Lord Beerus the Destroyer."

Oxy makes the "bring it" motion.

"Of course, if you don't belive me, I'm more than willing to demonstrate how utterly screwed you are but note that I take no responsibility should you die due to injuries sustained becuase you were too stupid to give up."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

Vodkana hissed, annoyed at the stranger. But it wasn't as effective as usual. She was filled mostly with love, and all of her negative emotions were very weak now.
    'Well, so many customers! Nyhoho! No worry, there is enough Vodkanas!' Vodkana splat into another two clones.
    'Sweeties! You get a cake! NYa!" in few moments, using the mirror shrad as connection to one of her many kitchens, she made three cakes, and gave on to Pinaplla, Masala,
    'and you!'
    'And you!'

and one to Jade and Beryl. 'You two can share.' The third Vodkana blinked. 'Well on one paw, I know you don't care for honor silly tropes, but it looks romantic a bit... so.. am I allowed to help?' she has asked.

each clone pondered and tried to sense what favorite food would be of Orange Wasp and Black Scoprion

[Earth]

The sorcereor didn't had a chance. He fell before the gunslinger who knew his father.
    'Hey Hajub! Are you ok?' another one called, but was stabbed by a iron masked frog
    Robba misted herself and both the sword masters, who walked slowly

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #937

Show

At what cost, the curse of immortality? Our souls? Apfel replied. Rather than fight it, this one required a different touch. Pure reason. He flew onto the stage and against Yellow Queen. Rather than face the crowd, however, she looked at Rilla. Or at least her manifestation.

Let me show you something. He said, his hands glowing a faint blue, before he touched Yellow Queen. A chill would spread out from the touch as a vacuum of energy was formed, sucking heat from the molecules around it in a chain reaction that would eventually freeze Yellow Queen solid. Functionally similar to General Freis' cold ki, however Apfel had no idea how to utilize such esoteric techniques. No, this was the light of Patience.

Brief candles we may be, we still illuminate the darkness. Our lights will go out, yes, but without the darkness, what does the light even mean? Without it, we have no drive to create, to look beyond, besides a fickle desire to. Your...creations will never seek to create a legacy in recognition of mortality that they do not have. In a way, I pity them. Doomed to forever roam this fickle universe, eternal and unchanging.

They see us as candles. What I see...
    He looks over at Yellow Queen, the stage, and all the rest of the bio-androids assembled. The cold will have long since consumed Yellow Queen and engulfed the bio-androids. Only the 'naturals' were spared. Are statues, barely even alive.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin: Think
    If he encounters no other obstacles, he will go out the nearest airlock and begin flying away from the asteroid anyone last saw him. Right now the thing to do is find some place isolated, sort out his identity, recover mentally, generally do so somewhere safe where no one knows where he is. He was sure that lizardman simpleton would try to go find some other electronic device to contact the rest of his kind on that asteroid and it was best to get lost as soon as he could. That Max fellow might think to track him through the lizard peoples devices. But even if that all gets sorted out there was one method of tracking he had to deal with before he could be truly safe. He narrows his eyes.

He will have to contact Kurumo again.

With Max:
    As Mysterious Stranger goes away, Red Mantis leaps in front of Max to defend him from both Grey Ant and its junior, his mantis blade whirling.

Beryl:
    She nods in genuine sympathy
    "Well I do admit that evil gloating has a certain fun to it. And if that gets ruined, then where will that leave heroes with witty comebacks and one liners? and hopeful speeches to respond to the gloats?"
    but yes, better keep him away from Oxyribo. Spike doesn't seem all that bad! He didn't even kill the civilian.
    "Okay, I can see common cause with that. You seem to be able to handle yourself so uhh....just a warning, stay from a yellow-bug looking guy named Oxyribo? He'll take you way too seriously and one or both you will die."
    By the way that random civilian is still alive.
    "What is wrong with you!? He exploded a guys heart! He is a murderer! This whole situation is screwed up! Your insane! This Spike guy is a horrifying monster!"
    Beryl smiles at the civilian
    "Oh no, I'm not insane, I'm just broken inside. Y'know, in a functional way."
    Jade contacts her
    Well? Is Spike good or not?
    Oh don't worry he is just a gag character.
    What?
    Oh don't worry he is a decent guy, he isn't killing a nearby civilian no matter how he is freaking out! I wouldn't say he is a threat.
    Which assurance a character hears is up to you.
    ....Fine. Now....

Referas:
    ...Can we get back to MY problem!?
    She stand facing the Mysterious Stranger, who turns to face Vodkana.
    "Oh Vodkana! Your fine as is: constantly stumbling into danger and adversity and keep going despite your high amount of bad decisions. Don't listen to Beloved Archenemy your doing fine, the pain will make you strong. Beloved archenemy makes too many good decisions to grow from danger. As for helping Jade....aaaw thats such a good decision actually, you disappoint me."
    "No Vodkana help me, help me-"
    The Mysterious Strange darts forward and Jade parries various thrusts of the Stand Arrow., the rainbow blade sweeps protecting her as the mysterious Strange effortlessly keeps up with Jade in her super form, but even so, Jade is being pushed, while this Stranger is not even breaking a sweat.
    "Sure your cosplay is strong, Jade, but is it enough? Just look at Oxyribo in that general direction! Look how strong he has been getting, and even Vodkana called him out on his behavior! You want to keep the world safe from power like that!? Well, news flash: your freeing the Unkillables, who have proven just as socially bad as Oxyribo in how they act. you got have all the power you can! especially if Yellow Queen ever decides to go rogue. Imagine what they'll be like once they all start actually training and becoming more powerful! This is just them at their START! And if you can't face what they might grow into- you'll fail at being the protector you aspire to be! No one's inspired by a failure! To quote a certain musical: Remember this ode/this warriors code/Heroes must win the day!

I mean, what you think you can just Spirit Bomb or Hearts Beating As One every serious foe? What do you think will be the consequences of repeatedly draining energy from the world around you to keep defending it will be? You'll be draining dry the very thing you seek to protect! Thats not the hero I wish to face! You need other sources of strength, more reliable sources!"

With two flicks she disarms Jade of the Chaos Sabers and kicks her through a wall.
    "Whether I have to pound them into you or not."
    Jade gets up wincing from the pain and stares with a steel-eyed, Determined gaze at the Stranger.
    "You make a good point- but I see people I have to free. People that are suffering. People that have suffered as I have suffered. I will give them freedom. Give them a chance to be more than my worst fears. More than the monsters I know will one day come. And your only getting in the way of that! So move aside before I make you. I will get more strength when I can- but now is not the time for that! Unless you know a way that I don't?"
    The Stranger tilts her head, maybe smiling.
    "Oh I might know a way to make you stronger- but that isn't for free. You want it without fighting? Its gonna cost you and not in money."
    "....Dare I ask what you want?"
    "Romance, nothing permanent or long-lasting- I know your faithful to Beryl, but surely letting me have some taste of what I can never truly have isn't a crime?"
    "....Are you one of my crazy fans? Am I getting crazy fans from the future?"
    "SPOILERS! Thats it I'm kicking your ass until you get a power up out of nowhere!"
    "Can't you just like, teach me like a sensible person?"
    "NO!"
    With that she speeds forward, and kicks Jade again through the walls until she goes flying out into the city, and quickly follows after her.

Masala catches and eats Vodkana's cake with ease using her third arm, Pinappla like a bending willow, smoothly catches her cake and eats a bit while relaxedly dodging Wasps ki blasts. Trying to determine Orange Wasps preferences are....hm. you can't. his/her preferences on anything are ever shifting. Their omnifluidity makes them hard to pin down, a natural part of their identity. While Black Scorpion........PINEAPPLES. ON. PIZZA!!!

Show

As you do this, when you look back to Rilla, her body has become grey and metallic, her clothes replaced by armor built into her with a "00" on it. She looks sadly at you, while the frost travels up her as well.
    By that logic, with me being a cyborg....I have lost that flame and thus, am doomed to roam the universe unchanging with them.
    Soon the ice in the middle cracks, then spreads across all bio-androids then shatters, unleashing a million formless evils whirling around like a frigid pandoras box, then you fall and land in a plain grey metal cell. There in front of you is the real Rilla: sitting on the ground, crying into her knees, hair ragged, lab coat disheveled, with the words "ITS ALL MY FAULT" written in the same bloody letters above her. She looks up, her eyes baggy, distraught, desperate, despairing, and her body quivers in fear at the sight of you.
    Why.....why are you....who are you.....your clearly not here to ki....kill me....What.....your the...the.....new emperor? The one involved in that coup or something? I don't keep up with the news very much. I....I have no excuse....This is all my fault, it really is. I sought to create for the sake of creating like anyone of their craft. I sought to learn like anyone seeking knowledge. I sought to, in your words make my legacy, to make my mark upon history. Even as every scrap of knowledge gained warned me of the danger. Even as I feared I was reverse-engineering a person from a hyper-advanced Type 4 or 5 Trans-natural civilization that had transcended the laws of time and entropy. Now I wish that such a civilization existed, for they would've stopped me before it could get to this point.

I wish I could proclaim that I did it in some mad scientists fit of mania, cackling and proclaiming. but I have not... the excuse of insanity. I was too caught up in seeing if I could do it, if I could achieve it....to consider if I should. Whatever judgement of me....I will accept. Even if it is death, for it is only what I deserve...

But enough of my.....rambling.....you've come for a reason. State it.....

This is perhaps what White Butterfly might've become if she didn't keep herself constantly angry: a hopeless wreck, lost in despair. Rilla however had massive guilt piled on top of it. At the same time, even in this fallen state you could see glimmers of the brilliant mind that had successfully reverse-engineered Gero's technology.

Deglargo Depths:
    Ironically, little did they know that the boost spine robot she just turned into candy was a discontinued prototype because it attacked Deglargo employees and thus was something they could not control. The boost spines they use now can't think, walk or be parasitic and are just cybernetics to put the Deglargo programming into the soldiers in case they started disobeying them. This should be clear to anyone who is currently fighting Deglargo soldiers, as when they die, the boost spines don't start leaping out and attacking. At the end of hall you see two labeled directions:
    "LEFT: TEMPORALLY ACQUIRED SPECIMEN STORAGE"
    "RIGHT: FAILED EXPERIMENT CONTAINMENT"
    Which direction?

Deglargo Depths: Purple Moth
    Meanwhile Purple Moth's astral form finally arrives a certain room, filled with five engineers. With a certain chunk of ice contained in a certain section of it. They are not scientists. Scientists study and experiment to examine what already is. Engineers make what has never been. Their job is to apply the knowledge a scientist discovers. There was one engineer that Purple Moth was interested in.

He had always been sympathetic to Rilla, but knew if they spoke out would get hit with the programming as well. The bio-androids from what Yellow Queen said through the cameras made him think that the bio-androids were people to, and Purple Moth begins whispering in his mind to encourage those thoughts. It may take some time, but this lone sympathetic engineer may prove instrumental. She was finally going to be something other than a depressed wreck! She would have an effect on something!

9. - Top - End - #939
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Prime Vodkana:
    She frowned.
    "You are a meanie. Nya. Even in this form, my love for you is so minimal, that I want to hurt you badly." Vodkana has summoned pink ki paw gloves. It might look silly and weak compared to her regular ones- but it powered by her love... which she has quite a lot of it. And the effect might be more dangerouse in a diffrent way.
    "And the nerve! Me! The most hedonstic and flirty being in the universe, held myself because I respected what Jade and Beryal has! Nya! No way I will allow a lame wannabe like you to get my Senpai!!!"
    Vodkana's aura flared, and she charged with barrage of powerful punches.
    "I will make you love ME, and I will torture you!" the danger of the punches, which in physical way, were weaker then her regular punches- but it sipped emotion into her target. Love.
    "Messing with Senpai is the worst decision in the world!"
    It seems that Jade gotten herself into Harem war?

Vodkana 2: (Of Orange Wasp).
    She close her eyes, as a wierd mix of pink dark blue nightmarish aura flares.
    She trying to reach her mind.

Vodkana 3: (Of Black Scoprion) She cry and her face turn green.
    "It can't be real...." she paused.
    But so much was at stake.. she must
    NO!
    NOOOOOO!
    Vodkana has sacrficed many of her needs for her Senpai and friends but this was.. too much!
    But she won't abandon the battle as well. No. She will find alternative.
    She flew away to look for a kitchen.
    Any will do.
    If done right onion can turn very sweet, and the combination might be close enough to abomniation this monstrouse bioandroid desired.
    But she will teach her.
    Fruits were not made for pizza!
    And even for some grimmdark reason you wanted something sweet on your pizza, there is always way to do it, without resort to the dark side of the kitchen!
    Vodkana will please Black Scorpion and yet teach her what is a really good food is!
    No matter what the odds!
    This is the spirit of the Shugoki!

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth]

Martin Victor emerges from the smoke, looking shocked at what the swordsman did. "Noooo! You weren't supposed to stab him? Now I can't line them up to kill them with a single shot!"

Truly, the struggle is real.

He gets over it remarkably quickly and goes to undress the unconscious sorcerer. He looks at the swordsman. "This is the plan: I'll climb on your shoulders and then we'll put these clothes on. That way, we can blend in with the others and sneak up on them when they least expect it. They won't see what hit them!"

Suuuure they won't.

---

[Deglargo HQ: Spike and Beryl]

Spike looks quizzically at Beryl. "Who is the Oxy guy? He one of those Idiot Hero types why fly off the handle at the tiniest excuses?"

---

[Deglargo HQ: Oxy versus a reptile]

Oxy is somewhat missing the point if he thinks the lizard has any reason to stay still untill he has said all that.

Oh wait, sorry, they do have one good reason. Two, even . But they're probably not ones Oxy would appreciate. Let's see if he has enough self-awareness to figure it out.

Once Oxy has stopped his bragging, the lizard lunges at him, swiping at his face with claws of its right hand. But it's really just a feint, its other hand has palmed an adhesive anti-materiel grenade as is moving to stick it to Oxy's gut - preferably, inside Oxy's gut, if Oxy is feeling like showing off with his regeneration again.

Because everyone needs their daily dose of white phosphorous, right?

---

[Unknown destination: Lagerin]

After a while, the lights in the corridors go off, being replaced by some kind of dim red glow. But in the glow, Lagerin can see previously unseen glyphs on the walls. Some kind of emergency lighting system, with directions to nearest exit.

A voice comes from a nearby wall speaker. "Hisss... thhisss isss the hhossspital ssstaff. Unidentified artificial organisssm, it ssseemsss you are quite lossst. If you leave thhisss facility withhout hhossstilities, we will provide you accesss to an essscape pod. Follow the glyphhsss if you agree. "
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2018-11-16 at 06:37 AM.

11. - Top - End - #941

[The Depths]

"Didn't Red Mantis say something about a prototype being kept down here?"

""Yeah, we should probably destroy that and hey, it's probably close enough to where the programming stuff is. If not we can always get the others and explore this place in groups once the trouble upstairs is dealt with.""

They head to the temporal samples storage thing.

[Stupid Lizard is Stupid]

Rather than just stand there and take it like a dumbass, Oxy uses instant transmission to appear behind the lizard. He then attempts to karate chop him on the neck--he's aiming to knock him out.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Battle of the Ruined Room

Having had a chance to catch to catch his breath, Max took a moment to form a pair of tonfa's with ki based creation. These in hand, Max moved in to go back to back with Red Mantis. It was a stalling tactic, but Max was hoping that's all that would be needed. As he started using the tonfa's to trade blows and alternate positions with Red Mantis, Max finally rejoined the telepathic conference.

~Ah, had to cut away while I worked on the time loop over here, but there's another problem here now: Some kind of Terminator-bio-android is here and attacking. Red Mantis is backing me up, but Oxy, if you could come by and provide a dash of destruction? This thing is unabashedly not a person, and it's already put out one mini self.~

13. - Top - End - #943

Show

My name is Apfel. Current Emperor of the Arcosian Empire, and I have come to ask a question, but if you seek judgment. You shall have it. Apfel states. Your seeking of knowledge has consequences far more reaching than you realize. Had you looked into the history of this Type 5 civilization, as you call it, you would have realized such beings were threats on an intergalactic scale. Yet only one such being was created. No doubt you are quite familiar with the work of Dr. Gero and his Cell project, from which the Unstoppables are derived.

From where did this Type 5 Civilization come, however? No, not where, when. The brilliant minds who would develop this technology will not be born for another several centuries. This...temporal anomaly has destabilized the continuum of our universe. The afterlife, itself, remains locked in stasis at this very moment because of it. The knowledge to create these bio-androids, and their devolution has been stolen from the future from beings who developed these weapons purely to destroy and murder.
    Actually, to kill one guy, but Rilla didn't need to know that, and it just raises more questions. Deglargo Industries are like a Bronze-Age City-State that has stolen nuclear weapons, and you, Rilla, are the engineer who installed them onto intercontinental ballistic missiles. I will not sugar-coat anything to you, you deserve to know the full truth. It is for this reason I make my judgment:

You have done nothing wrong.

I must apologize for my poor analogy earlier, a nuclear weapon does not think, or dream. I have met Red Mantis. Black Scorpion, and the others. Touched their minds. I can say with absolute confidence that they are people. People who could not choose the circumstances of their birth, and thus far have committed no crimes, they were not forced against their will to commit. Can a mother be rightfully condemned for the birth of her children? They know you have done nothing wrong, and know that Deglargo is behind this. Deglargo pulled stolen technology from the future, and destabilized time and space. Deglargo, who made you a prisoner inside your own cage of flesh. Deglargo, who envisions a world of warlords bankrupting themselves to hire his super-soldiers against their rivals' hirelings in pointless squablles, and sees joy in it. Deglargo, who's behind all of this.

We need to put a stop to this. I know people familiar with the technology of Dr. Gero. They can fix the Unkillables, as well as yourself. My question is: Will you help us?

Forgive me if I do not explain my motivation. I already told Yellow Queen, I do not wish to repeat myself.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Edit: Lagerin:
    He simply draws upon his imperial gentlemanly manners and says
    "A pod will not be necessary ma'am, just the airlock will do, I am dearly sorry for trespassing on what I assume is either a hospital or a hatchery. Teleporter accidents, you know how they are, must complain to the management of those blasted devices wot wot, don't worry I can breathe in space, I'll be out of your hair in but a moment..."
    he telekinetically carefully takes the space pod out of its tube then flies out of it into the airlock, switching doors to let no air out and flies out into space.

With Max:
    You suddenly hear Deglargo say on the intercom:
    "Red Mantis! New orders: optimize your performance. kill the intruders with utmost effectiveness and efficiency."
    The bug man swears and teleports out- but luckily, Grey Ant changes targets to try and to go and kill Deglargo and teleports away as well.

From all across the facility, the Unkillables teleport to group together to fight as a team. Unfortunately Red Mantis is forced to telepathically order Yellow Queen to join as well, as well take off her blindfolds and deafness- but one of Yellow Princesses teleporting with her, telekinetically carries Purple moth while protecting her in a yellow shield full of hexagons.

Leaving Max with the Grey Ant Jr. to fight him, who tries to take advantage of its smaller size by trying to dart within your longer arms reach so that you can effectively respond to try and attack you. It doesn't seem to be childlike in mindset at all- its a pure unfeeling weapon, with no other thought than to kill you.

Beryl
    She considers the question. A pure-hearted person, keep in mind, doesn't have negative thoughts about people.
    "I wouldn't say that exactly. He just has some anger control issues to work through, he is still working on not threatening people who say upsetting things about others? Like just a few minutes ago he threatened to go some red womans planet and re-structure her entire society for saying words that mean she doesn't value the people we're trying to save as people even if she hasn't actually DONE anything, I mean thats not a good thing by any means, the red woman has to be really be reeducated about how respecting other peoples lives and whatnot, but thats kind of overreaction when he didn't even know what the rest of her planet is like? maybe they are all good people who just made an abnormally poor decision during their election process and regretted it immediately, who knows? and if its a dictatorship then its not really the peoples fault at all, you can't really fault people for not revolutionizing, thats kind of a tall order. Either way we can't really take it out on an entire people just because of one person. That doesn't seem right. But yeah while I wouldn't use such a negative term to describe him, I guess its kind of accurate to say? but he should know who you are, hes a time traveler to? Probably best to just say the legends about you aren't true as if its a casual thing and move on if you ever meet him."
    This has got to be the most positivist reframing spiel you've ever heard.

Referas, Stranger and Vodkana
    The Mysterious Strange gets hit by vodkana's attacks while Jade quickly parries Grey Spider's sniper beams. The Mysterious Stranger whips her head around, keep her hat on with her free hand as she and Jade lands on a building wall opposite from each other.
    "Ooooh! Vodkana-chan I didn't know you cared!...You want to be Beloved Archenemy as well!? alongside Beryl and Jade? How oddly fitting! So that explains why....hehehehe. I was confused why you did what you did when you met me, well future you, but now it all makes sense! Very well, unlike Beloved Archenemy here, I won't restrain you. Even though my burning desire cannot be quenched... I accept your challenge! As Adorjan would say, MY CRAZY HATELOVE IS SOMETHING-"
    She suddenly pulls out a shadowy katana, you can hear manic tones in her voice as she proclaims
    "-I CAN SHARE!!! COME LET US FIGHT, BELOVED ARCHENEMIES!"
    Jade just looks at Vodkana.
    "Don't feel bad about this. This one's just crazy."
    "So are you, Miss Battle-Singer! Vodkana is crazy too, who COOKS in the middle of battle!? Anyways, don't disappoint me Vodkana-chan! I only want people worthy of being my Beloved Archenemy, if your not good enough....you might die. and no one wants that, do we?"
    Red eyes glint with an implied manic grin from within the shadows of the Mysterious Strangers face.
    "That said-time to battle! ITADAKIMAAAAS!"
    She charges at both of them in a whirlwind of blades.

Pinappla and Masala however are coming to look for you.

Spoiler: Rilla's Mindscape:
    Show

She listens to this, looking up, blinking, dumbfounded.
    Ahaha....hahahahaha....
    It made no sense. 1+1 did not equal 3! Rilla + Judgement did not equal having done nothing wrong! She laughs and laughs, tears falling down her eyes from relief, disbelief, happiness and yet denial. The mind around her shifts into a lab but with strange equations that look like nonsense compared to even the most advanced equations you've seen. No seriously, these are things that make quantum mechanics look sensible. Her eyes are relieved, yet hollow.
    AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAAAA!!! I can't believe it! Its like some punchline to a bad joke! I do all this, doom so much on an intergalactic scale while also causing so much pain to the ones who will be forced to cause it....and you say its none of my fault. I do all this and you don't blame me anyways. Nothing makes sense, and hasn't for a long time. Causality is dead. Entropy is dead. Distance and biochemical barriers are meaningless. The most plausible scientific explanation for reality is that this is all a dream or a really bad simulation. What madman says what you say!? This is all absurd! The world is mad! Yellow Queen is what he says is true!?
    Yellow Queen suddenly appears in her mind, oddly not sure of what to think of what is essentially her mother finally talking to her. Was this the first time they ever talked? This was so awkward.
    ....Yes....yes M.......m....mother?
    She shares her memory of Apfel explaining himself to her. Rilla laughs more.
    It is! Hahahahaha....haaaaaa....
    The laugh fades and she seems to settle into some wild-eyed equilibrium
    I have severe doubts about anything making sense and the consistency of reality in general, and I'm not sure if I'm going insane or not, but sure I'll help! Who can really judge any of this nonsense anyways? Haaa....What I know is that there is five computers that control the programming. They're scattered across probably the entire galaxy. I know of one's location because I built the first along with the programming used to control the Unkillables. The first one....is on the other side of the planet, out in a rocky wasteland, Latitude: -3.78198, Longitude: -173.99749. I'm sure if you have someone good with computers they can figure out the rest of the locations from there. but each one is guarded by a mercenary commander with an infinite energy engine and some special tricks. I don't know exactly, they regularly switch their positions around. There are four total commanders, the fifth computer is weird, established only a month ago by Kalzin somehow? No one knows whats up with that.

oooh...the guilt is already coming back....that absurdity high was nice while it lasted. I don't know anything more, but I do warn you, I'm fully combat capable since Kalzin thinks the best way to guard something is to make the very thing your trying to get capable of fighting you. I'm probably going to be ordered to fight you as well soon...you got teleporting people right? you should be able to solve this from here....but call me if you need more info....its not as if I can do anything else to help....

Yes ....m...mother....they do...including Oxyribo, a bio-android who came in to this timeline before us. Who has been doing his own thing freely, and seems rather fond of threatening to reform civilizations by force.
    Oh......so it was hopeless anyways.....any chance I had of making sure this didn't go out of hand was meaningless from the start....because there was already one out there.....heh what a punchline to such a bad joke...
    Rilla might in fact have more issues than what can be solved right now...but you did get her help

Deglargo Depths
    You turn down into the corridors where beings kidnapped across time were kept. After a while, you hear a ki blast to get at the end of the corridor as someone around the corner calls out:
    "Halt! In the...name of the.....Red Ribbon Empire....and First Citizen Gero....."
    A ragged looking soldier comes marching towards from the dark a hand with a ki blast extended forward, you can't sense any PL from him, but he doesn't look good, he is young but with baggy eyes, and his uniform has seen better days. how long have they been keeping him here?
    "Take me back to my home, or die."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-18 at 07:12 AM.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ettin in the Playground

[Deglargo HQ - Spike & Beryl]

"Well it looks like your friend has some issues to work through all right" , Spike comments in a sort of non-committal way. He wasn't there to witness any of it, so this has gone back from clarifying to being confusing. "Wait... did you say something about saving people? Who are you trying to save?"

---

[Deglargo HQ - Oxy versus Lizard]

Oxy chops and... hits nothing, as the lizard ducks to dodge and then tries to sweep Oxy's legs with its tail. That kind of sneak attack loses its best edge when you've already shown your opponent you can teleport. Plus, Oxy's god form is working against him. The idea of getting behind an opponent is so they won't see you coming. But Oxy is constantly radiating pressure, so the lizard doesn't need too see him coming, it can tell where he is by sense of touch.

---

[Unknown destination]

"Hisss... sssuit yourssself." The hospital staff let Lagerin go, because integrity of the facility is ultimately more important than getting Lagerin to play by their rules.

Once out of the facility, Lagerin finds himself in a barren, grey landscape. All the buildings here are predominantly underground, with just the hatches for ship hangars visible from above. He still has no idea where he really is, in relation to Earth or any other place he knows. Maybe he should just try using Instant Transmission to get to the Otherworld straight away, because otherwise he really needs to stop and ask for directions.

16. - Top - End - #946

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Deglargo Depths
    You turn down into the corridors where beings kidnapped across time were kept. After a while, you hear a ki blast to get at the end of the corridor as someone around the corner calls out:
    "Halt! In the...name of the.....Red Ribbon Empire....and First Citizen Gero....."
    A ragged looking soldier comes marching towards from the dark a hand with a ki blast extended forward, you can't sense any PL from him, but he doesn't look good, he is young but with baggy eyes, and his uniform has seen better days. how long have they been keeping him here?
    "Take me back to my home, or die."
    Diamond raises his hand, shoing the energy absorbing Diode. "Be calm, we too are of the empire" he says ith as straight aface as he can muster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

Oxy chops and... hits nothing, as the lizard ducks to dodge and then tries to sweep Oxy's legs with its tail. That kind of sneak attack loses its best edge when you've already shown your opponent you can teleport. Plus, Oxy's god form is working against him. The idea of getting behind an opponent is so they won't see you coming. But Oxy is constantly radiating pressure, so the lizard doesn't need too see him coming, it can tell where he is by sense of touch.
    That's going to have to wait a little bit, Maxwell.

It's odd. Even with the pressyre Oxy's exherting, the sheer differance in raw power should mean that he's moving too fast to dodge.

Regardless, the reptile will find his tail making contact with Oxy's leg... Which does not budge from the impact. Not even a little.

Oxy then moves to try and trap the lizard in a full nelson.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

[The Most Perfect Plan, Deserving The Son Of The Greatest Knight!]

Maybe the smoke messed up with their brains, maybe some chaotic mind controling force found it too funny to pass- but it seemed to make sense to them.
    Robba:"Well, I never attacked the village like that... you might just have came up with a doable plan."
    "Riiibbit. Maybe I could convince someone to change me back! Woof! Though do they have girls in their ranks?"
    Robba has shaked her head. "No. They say, women who try to be like men, are beaches. I am not sure what sand and sea has to do with it, but they probably put all their women in the navy."
    While they have discussed the plan, the remaining warlocks came with their own scheme- an evil one it was!
    A fine tanned lady, in a dress of the "savage' tribe, has arrived with somewhat manly giggle, she was quite muscular and wide shouldered, and has a long curly moustach, which paranoid, might think it looks like the moustaches of the evil wizard army.
    Of course this strange anomaly was answered without any need to questioning it- she wore a t shirt with the logo
    "Not An Evil Wizard!" Decorated with a winking imp emoji.
    "H-help! I am little helpless damsel in distress! Help!" Cough* she begged eith deep bass voice.
    Robba's expriession livened up for a moment. "I think this is my auntie! Her feminine charm can't be copied!"

Secret!
    Spoiler
    Show

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...36/903/7ff.png
    Dun dunn dunn!
    This is actually Hashim! A famouse wizard-assasian of the secret organization of the Hashishim! Ancient and evil cult, which only with their eldritch deception abilities made the Kingdom Of Gaaled(Ronlad's kingdom fall)
    Even without magic, their deception skills are legendary. Their last gadget it the shirt 'Not Evil Wizard"!
    Can the student see true, what even his Master failed to see?!

[Delargo:In love and war... nothing make sense anymore! (at leaet for Vodkana)]

At a nearby kitchen, Vodkana 3 was in the delicate proccess of carmelizing onions, enoigh for it to be sweet, but notfruity. But close enough. She invested a lot of love into it.

Vodkana 2 sighed, and tried again to enter the mind of Orange Wasp. Again.

Prime Vodkana, crossed her arms in X form and whipped her spiked tail to parry the blade attacks.
    She blushed, not prepared for this.
    "Wh..whag? N-nya. It's not like that baka! Jade is just.. my Senpai. She is like the living example of the perfect mortal hero.. yo-u are cr-azy! My... existence itself.. is a crime. Don't be silly! Nya!"
    She added seriously. "Future me? Nya?! We have so many time travelers in this universe, when I am getting the GoD position, I starting immigration laws!"
    She spinned herself into a saw ball pushing herself into attacking the stranger, mostly to give Jade breathing room.

To Jade in telepathy
    Should I go into grief form? his is my most combative form... fighting in love form, making everything... wierd. Nya. I just hoped to help White Butterfly and the others.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ettin in the Playground

If you are too strong and fast for your opponent to dodge... why bother getting behind them? Why not strike from the front?

Oxy may not see it himself, but the situation has him upset enough that he is falling into stereotypical movements - techniques pulled from memory which don't really capitalize on his advantages. The full nelson is another example - Oxy is strong enough to use it as a neck crank and crush the lizard's shoulders, but he could've just kicked them down with less time and effort.

Plus, by getting into a grapple, he's also putting himself back in the range of the adhesive grenade - which the Lizard glues into Oxy's forearm as he's executing the move. Of course, if Oxy ignores it and lets it explode, now it will spill its nasty contents on both of them...

---

[Earth]

"Come on, hurry up and get into the costume. We don't have all day" , Martin Victor grumbles.

Once done, they begin approaching the village. "Pretend you're my prisoners" , Martin Victor whispers as they get closer.

Then they see the woman. Martin Victor puts a palm on his face. "No way! This is offensive! They stole my idea and implemented it even worse. This..."

He looks at Robba, who is totally buying. "... what? You can't be serious! Even my mom is not that manly! This is a hoax and a lie! A lie!"

... he says, while almost equally poorly disguised as one of the wizards.

19. - Top - End - #949

"Huh. A White Phosphorus Grenade. You are Absolutely the stupidest person I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Have you never fought energy users before? Quite simply it's trivially easy to use one's energy to bolster there body against harm--that's why people who can blow up planets can survive being blasted by other people who can blow up planets."

"So what's going to happen, since my guard isn't down, is that your grenade is going to explode. It will cover both of us with burning white phosphorus, I will be completely unharmed as my power level is more than sufficient to use my energy to protect myself from the flame, but you... Your power level is much lower than mine, and judging from your use of weapons you don't have much in the way of energy use yourself. I'll be utterly unharmed... And you'll die a horrible burning death in my arms as a direct result of your own stupidity."

"Shame, I was trying so hard not to kill you. By the way, I'll be eating whatever's left of your corpse once the fire goes out."

So yeah, basically Oxy's just bracing himself for the blast and fire while not letting go of the lizard.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ettin in the Playground

The grenade explodes and spills over them before Oxy gets to the end of the first paragraph. By the time of the last, the lizard is halfway consumed by fire and the area has been covered by noxious smoke.

If Oxy is actually going to wait for the fire to burn out, he'll be here a long time and won't have anything but charred dust to eat.

Not the least because, someone or thing is remotely activating the grenades that were carried by the rest of the downed lizards. Put together, there's enough of the stuff to set the whole area on fire for a while.

In addition, Oxy can feel Ki signatures vanish all over the building. Are they being killed, or is someone Instantly Transmitting them away? Both? The two lizards who managed to get a headstart are among the first ones to go missing.

21. - Top - End - #951

Oxy rips off a chunk of the lizard's non-burned flesh, then drops the corpse and ITs away to remove the White Phosphorus from his own body lest he burn the rest of the building down while heading elsewhere..

"Head's up, the Lizard people either teleported away after planting explosives or were all suicide bombers."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

Lagerin:
    He teleports next to Kurumo.
    "What the-? Oxyribo?"
    "No, I'm Lagerin. Look, the eyes?"
    Kurumo thinks upon this.
    "Well, its either that or Oxyribo has absorbed Lagerin and is trying to fool me. But how did this happen so suddenly?"
    "Oh yeah, there was time stop of the Spirit World because of people solving a time loop. during which things happened."
    Kurumo narrows his eyes, knowing he still cannot look into fate to see what is happening as per the agreement.
    "....What things of which you speak, snake?"
    "Perhapsss I'll tell you if you help me."
    "With what?"
    "Oh, simple. See, my new form carries a high risk of a certain disease. Its called Oxyribo Coming To Kill Me. Thing is, I need to lay low to prevent that, and the only tracking method I have not eliminated is fate-sight. Which you can cover up."
    "I see. and what is my incentive for not giving away your location anyways when I bargain with Apfel and Oxyribo?"
    "I have knowledge of how to make the Dragon Balls. I'll give you a wish on the set I make. I can make do with the other two for my purposesss."
    Kurumo raises an eyebrow. Quite an offer. Oxyribo and the others certainly would not give him such an opportunity.
    "I see. and why should I not find a namekian and manipulate them into doing the same for me?"
    "Because you need someone who knows and can help with Oxyribo. I'm sure that your familiar with how hard he can be deal with, with how ridiculously fast he gains power, his regeneration, his intentions to be immortal, he is the biggest threat there is! No sane or reasonable plan to do something big in the Universe can be done without figuring out how to account for him now, not at his level of power. and its only going to get stronger. how long until he surpasses Beerus? Hm...that doesn't like sssound like a bad idea to me either....point is I'm starting to get how he thinks. Iwith enough power, I can face him, and maybe win."
    "Oh, and I'm supposed to trust YOU, the former demon summoner, over him to not be a similar threat? Your both loose cannons I can't trust, the difference is that Oxyribo is at least a hammer, predictable in his bluntness. You however are capable of being a scalpel."
    Lagerin thinks: Hm, he need to provide a reason. But if he told the truth about the Unkillables situation, that would not benefit him. That would only make Kurumo attempt to rectify that situation so that he had more reliable weapons and throw away him entirely, probably use the Unkillables to kill him as well. No. He needed to convince him that Lagerin was his only option.
    "Because the Unkillables have already been freed."
    "What!?"
    "Yes. the Rebel Alliance has already done so. Your out of weapons for you to use against them. They are planning to attack Heaven. Look into fate, if you don't believe me."
    He couldn't. The deal remember? Kurumo was a man of his word. Which meant he had to assume the worst, and that he was telling the truth.
    "....I believe you. I'll need to spend that wish....carefully it would seem."
    Lagerin smiles, showing his snakelike teeth. Just as planned!

Beryl:
    "Seven bug people who were created to be unstoppable killing machines with programming put into them. So of course they don't like it and hate the company for doing that to them. Course Oxy is also an unstoppable bug person....so...be wary? They're in a group now..."

Referas:
    The Mysterious Stranger manically replies
    "I knooow! Jade is really the perfect mortal hero, isn't she? Its why she needs someone to oppose her so that she stays sharp, so that she stays powerful! If she grows lax....her loved ones could die, and no one wants that. I certainly don't! That would hurt her so much...thats why I need to become the perfect enemy for her! Someone thats not just another threat she snuffs out ASAP, or some friend or ally that supports her. She needs someone who will always be there to challenge her! A gift of keeping her life exciting- and challenging!"
    "Damn it, I keep saying, I wanted to be dang Han Solo! Instead I'm Obi-Wan or something. Do I have to find a space bar in some wretched hive and find some guy to have a shady conversation with so I can shoot first or something?"
    "Your cute when you think your and want to be anti-heroic. Cause you know better too much to ever make it happen. You can shoot me first anytime though if you want! don't worry I'll survive it. I'll even be Greedo! But seriously, Vodkana is a better anti-hero right there. Her screw ups make her that more than you'll every be right there."
    "Speaking of whom, Vodkana is pretty much the poster child for your philosophy of die or fly DOESN'T work. Every time someone tried to push her hard, she has broken down from the pressure. I'm not going to do that again to her. It doesn't end well."
    "Well YEAH! It doesn't work for everyone. Leave the tough love challenge stuff to me. Thats why I focus on you, and why Vodkana isn't Beloved Archenemy: you can take the stress, the pressure. Its admirable that she tries though!"
    "Ok, but two things to point out, 1: Pinappla and Masala are behind you, your surrounded and 2: the Unkillables have now decided to fight as a group. Are you really going to say that I'm no longer experiencing enough adversity for you?"
    "....Good points, good points. My original objective was to take out Grey Ant after all. I'm here to help actually. Just not in the usual way."
    She turns her head to Masala and Pinappla.
    "You two are doing well. If you ever need training or help, I'll be happy to give them to you whenever I'm around. I'll have to time travel back to my time at SOME point, can't stay around forever like you. I'm not interested in you two in the same way as Beloved Archenemy but you two are so adorbs regardless. You can consider me a crazy aunt if you want! Bye for now!"
    She tucks the arrow back in her pocket then flies up, shadowy and mysterious towards Grey Ant's location. Unfortunately the Mysterious Stranger knew- she couldn't use her full power to fight the Grey Ant. It would destroy the Mysterious Stranger Cosplay, as the trade off of hiding so much information was you can't fight at full power or even go near it- revealing your true power is to reveal your identity. No matter what, she cannot let anyone know what or who she really is. It would just be too dangerous. If she sticks around for too long....well didn't want to think about what might happen. What she might do. She most certainly didn't want to think about what would happen if Jade and Beryl saw her...

Deglargo Depths:
    The soldier's eyes widen and he lowers his arm in confusion.
    "But...I thought that those were only on those old Android 19 models before....and why would a child...I thought only that...Alien Goku did that..."
    He spits out the alien word as if it was a curse, shakes his head, not knowing what to make of this. He looks at Poka
    "And you.....your like.....like....huh the First Lady must've made..."
    He shakes his head and salutes.
    "A-a-Apologies. Your clearly a high-ranking member of the Empire. It is not my place to question. I am Private Ryo or Soldier 23799823. My life is forfeit, I cracked and spilled secrets to the enemy that has been keeping me here. While I've been here long enough that I suspect any information I gave away is out of date, I accept whatever judgement you render upon me in the name of First Citizen Gero, ma'am."
    He is clearly not thinking in his right mind. He looks haggard from years of isolation down here. He probably would be more suspicious if he was thinking right, but between whatever propaganda he's been fed his entire life and his long period of probably going a little bit mad down here has made him desperate for anyone, anything familiar at all to interact with.

Apfel:
    Your future prediction sense that Max could probably be freed up for teleportatio if the Grey ant Jr. is taken care of. Oxyribo is technically free now, even if he is warning you about potential suicide bombers. Jade is technically free to do this, but she lacks any technological or programming expertise with the computers.

23. - Top - End - #953

The Depths

"It has indeed been a long time," Poka says playing along. "Our mission here is to reclaim or destroy any and all stolen technology. We have operatives up above doing the lion's share of the work, but we know down here tht this is where those Bastards are keeping everything they're not ready to profit from yet.What did you tell them."

Diamond, meanwhile, is discreetly activating a hidden microphone on his person. Wait, wrong button... There we go.

Grey Ant

Oxy pops in next to Maxwell.

"Sorry for the delay. I had an idiot to deal with and then I was on fire."

A bucket falls from the sky. It will probably land on the Mysterious Stranger if she doesn't avoid it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Titan in the Playground

[Earth][The Deception War!]

"You can't assume her gender so fast!" The sword-mask-man scolded.
    "Well... I she didn't had moustach, at least not as beautiful, before the Evil Wizards's invasion. And strangely, the last time I tried to save her, dozen of them were hidden nearby and attacked by surprise, and she laughed maniacly. But don't you see the shirt? It's says, she is NOT an evil wizard, so the earlier incident can be explained easily! But we need to be smart about-"

"Well-" the sword-mask-man tried to voice his doubts about Robba's reasonings.
    "You! Wannabe spy!" She turned to Martin. "Go there, and pretend to take her capitive! No way, it can get wrong this time, and I'll be here to back you up!"
    She at least sounded entuastic about it.

"Save meeeeee!" Her auntie has screamed.

[Delargo]

Dishanna smiled. "Well, while you do that, would you like cups of Wisdom Tea, and Cunning pie? Nya?" She offered warmly with a motherly tone.
    She already served a ki tray, which remained floating between the two.

The "tea" was made of soft cyan light, which somehow had the qualities of liquid. And by it's side, a pie which is felt that some energy slithered inside.
    "I am sure, it will make your schemes much more effective! Nya!"

[Vodkana]

"Well you still are a meanie nya... but your hindsight is actually helpful! Nya! Thank you!" She waved for good bye.

"Well.. that was anti-climatic." She sighed. 'I guess it's for the best."
    Her clone which kept trying to communicate with Orange Wasp shrugged and faded.
    But the second clone, apeared, enraged. "Whaaaaaat?!" She hissed. "Nyo way! I am winning this battle! I have turned onions to pineapples, without the disgusting qualities of fruit of pizza! Nyo! Spider will eat it! And LOVE it! Nya!" She hissed, and followed the blashempiouse taste of Grey(?) Spider.

"Oh. So now my clone has devolped her own will." Vodkana looked for a moment and then shrugged. "Nya... it will be fine."

She looked at Jade. "It's quite narcissitic of you, you know." She blamed her.
    "To go back in time, just to flirt with yourself... nya... I guess, that instead of listening to what you say you want... I should have listened to your desir'r'r'es." (She purred the R of the word desires).
    "Well, if you are into cosplaying, I can cosplay the settings for you." And just like that, nightmare blue fog covered them, and they found themselves at famouse cantina from Star Wars.
    Vodkana was dressed like slave Liea, Jade like Han Solo, Beryl like Luke and Masala and Pinappla as... R2D2 and C3PO.
    (They could take it off, it's just an illusion).
    She smiled. "It's part of the services we provide at Hailing Entertainment. Though, for you, it's free of charge. Nya.... but I can also arrange.. real situations for you to feel rebelliouse and wild." She took drinks and offered to everyone.
    "Because.. you know, casinos, assasisans, gangsters, billions of them on the same planet. Nya. If some mysteriouse stranger has arrived there... who know what kind of troubles she could get into? Who knows, she might even anger the Mistress of this crime paradise planet, and she will send goons after her.. but all will fail, and no one will know who is the mysteriouse stranger, who took out dangerouse criminals there! And if only behind the scenes, the one who control the planet was your friend, and she could make sure, nothing go out of proportions... hmmm... if only..."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ettin in the Playground

[Deglargo HQ; Beryl & Spike]

"Uh, okay" , Spike mumbles in response. This is all sort of flying over his head. "Just point me which direction NOT to go to and go rejoin your friends, I guess? It does sound you were sort of caught in the middle..."

---

[Earth]

Martin Victor looks like he's ready to bash his face against a rock. "You fool! It was not your aunt the last time either! You fell into the most childish ploy - ah, screw this!"

He jumps out of the costume and lands before the disguised assassin. "Worry not, you vile fi- *ahem*, damsel in distress! Martin Victor Lucifer, son of Sir Martin Lucifer, has come to be-... to save you from he clutches of evil sorcerers!"

26. - Top - End - #956

Fortunately, Jade didn't need to be a computer expert. He knew at least two, one of whom was on standby, for eliminating the program, but now was as good a time as any to bring him in. Jade. Apfel contacted her telepathically. Grab Artic and Instant Transmission to these coordinates. The computer there might be able to tell us where the remainder of the computers controlling the Unkillables' programming is, which are somewhere in this galaxy. Apfel explained. Jade should know where Artic is, and will go along with Jade when called.

As for Grey Ant... Apfel said, raising a finger while whispering to himself. King's Lance! He exclaimed, the narrow beam of violet energy shooting out. Even through dozens of floors, bulkheads, walls, ceilings, and other obstacles, Apfel could see through his senses and fate-sight the exact position and direction of Grey Ant. He knows a bio-android would never be killed by such an attack, of course not. The idea was simply to inflict damage, and cause enough of an opening for Max and Red Scorpion to take advantage of.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

Mysterious Stra- Buckethead
    She halts to look at Vodkana and the bucket falls upon her head, covering it and blocking her vision. Cosplay changed, is now Mysterious Buckethead Cosplay. She takes his katana and stabs two eye holes in the bucket, going right through the bucket and her head both times saying "Ow" each time and pulling out the katana, the blade dripping with green blood. She suddenly flips back down to look at Vodkana.
    "You think I'm FUTURE BELOVED ARCHENEMY!? I appreciate it, but flattery will not save you. No matter how much I'd want to be....I'm not her."
    She looks at Jade
    "Or any alternate versions of her for that matter. Thats an entirely different time clusterfuffle you'll get to someday. Seriously it'll be freaking ridiculous! But spoilers, spoilers! Can't say more! Unless I go all vague and cryptic and prophecy-sounding on you..."
    Especially given the massive time stuff surrounding THAT. saying too much could ruin so many things.
    She turns back around and begins flying back up again while Jade points at the Mysterious Buckethead
    "Vodkana, I'd rather die than experience whatever would make me go THAT insane.
    She turns to the matter at hand.
    Okay, Beryl, Pinappla, Masala, Vodkana you try to hold off the Unkillables, I'll get Artic to the coordinates.
    She Rainbow Bridges to Artic, grabs him, and Rainbow Bridges to the coordinates.

Control Base One:
    They Rainbow Bridge in to find a small base surrounded by some guards. However a person comes thundering out: a large, muscular 8 foot tall long red haired and bearded man carrying a strange hammer comes running out. He is wearing battle armor and a cape, and points at them.
    "Oi. The names Commander Recarde of the Thursdin race! I'm the one in charge around here- and if you want to get past me well...."
    He grins as electricity crackles across his form.
    "....You picked the wrong people to do it with."
    He reaches out with his hand and suddenly Jade's cybernetics just suddenly shuts down as if someone hit the off switch on her and she collapses panting, suddenly out of energy. The Thursdins were a warrior race of beings who controlled electricity and magnetism. Recarde was the ancestor of Recoome, whose race was wiped out by Freeza in his time- but unlike Vegeta or Goku, he never learned his ancestry or his true potential and thus never discovered his true abilities. Recarde on the other hand has flourished and was now one of Deglargo's most trusted commanders with an infinite energy engine- if the Unkillables ever went rogue, he could simply shut down their infinite energy engines with his power, to restrain them, cutting off their energy supply not only so that they can't regenerate, but really do anything at all. He didn't need greater power- he just needed to have the advantage and skill. It was why he was assigned to the post nearest to the Unkillables. He then shuts down Artic's infinite energy engine in the suit- the energy he has left is now limited.
    "and now your at a disadvantage with the Rainbow Saber shut down- time for me to smash you with MJOLNR!"
    He charges forward at Artic, swinging his hammer. Yup, your being attacked by the "we screw with tech" race.

With Max:
    The King's Lance hits the Grey Ant Jr. directly, the little bio-android not expecting this, the wound strikes right through the chest and it doubles over in a silent pain, but its not regenerating. Juniors can't seem to use regenerative abilities yet, as if they need to grow to the point where they can do the things fully grown bio-androids can do. this means they are "merely" as dangerous as a miniature arcosian.

With Spike:
    She points in the general direction of the Unkillables grouped together up above.
    "Probably don't go that-a-way. Cya Spike the Devilman! You seem like a nice guy. You really got to be less self-depreciating and calling yourself evil. "

Vs. the Unkillables
    Berly flies away and join Pinappla and Masala who fly up to the roof to face the Unkillables, she goes into Chara form, red energy surrounding her, the three of them unsure if they can hold six Unkillables united. Unfortunately Red Mantis cannot respond to Apfel's king lance, as he is on the roof now leading a more optimized assault.
    "Listen up Unkillables. We have our orders: Eliminate the Rebel Alliance as optimally as possible. The two greatest threats we currently have are Oxyribo and Apfel. One is a fellow bio-android with more experience and training, and the other is a psychic with techniques proven to disable us, and is clearly the strategist and mastermind of this operation, as well as the current Emperor. Given Apfel's greater degree of planning and big picture focus, we should eliminate him first. Oxyribo seems arrogant and single-minded, so we'll take him out second."
    Apfel we have a problem! The Unkillables are all coming for you!! she calls through the telepathy
    "Now to just Instant Transmission there, the rest of you hold them off while I-"
    As red Mantis moves to try and his fingers to his forehead and Beryl throws a a red ki knife, cutting the hand straight off by the wrist.
    "....A smart move, but unfortunately futile as I will simply regenerate..."
    He waits. Its not growing back.
    "....as I said...I WILL SIMPLY REGENERATE...."
    Its still a stump. His eyes widen.
    "What did you do!?"
    Beryl smiles a wicked smile while her eyes shine red. A few red knives appear around her
    "The power of this cosplay is to stop regeneration. For Chara's greatest association is as a bringer of mortality, or Mortalbringer. There are other cosplays that do this, like Kratos, Grim Reaper or Asura Cosplay, even Dovahkiin...but this serves just as well. Combined with Chara's hatred of humanity....and the fact that you all have human DNA in you....mean your especially vulnerable to my attacks. I'm not fighting an uphill battle against you....your fighting one against ME."
    She charges forward with two red knives and Red Mantis yells in fear, feeling it perhaps the first time in his life
    "Dodge!"
    the Unkillables scatter as for once, they have to fight a foe they cannot regenerate from. Beryl was in fact, the most dangerous foe to the Unkillables here.

Grey Ant Vs. Deglargo Vs. Mysterious Buckethead
    The bio-android and stranger teleport in, and Deglargo wheels around to look at them
    "Why hello hello, who are you two? I don't think I met you."
    "Eliminating primary target." states Grey Ant, firing a kamehameha at him, and in his place a soldier dies instead, their places switched again.
    "That won't be useful- Greedy Demon Style allows me to steal other peoples locations, thus pushing them into the place I was previously was. As well as allowing me to steal everything else! I guess they were correct in a way- I AM a thief. But I don't steal just physical things. I steal things like-"
    He grabs a soldiers neck and suck out their life force, growing younger as he does so, the soldier soon crumbling to dust.
    "Youth. Life energy. And so many other things. a Greedy Demon Stylist, is the greatest thief in all of existence! and Lies are simply stealing and hoarding the truth before it reaches your ears."
    The Mysterious Buckethead tilts her head.
    "What the hell? Your words aren't making any sense. Whatever I'm not here for you."
    She attacks Grey Ant instead, the Stranger clashing against Grey Ant's ki sword, and they duel while Deglargo chuckles to himself. Able to snatch the meaning of own words out of the air before they reach them was also a theft. He could indulge the urge to gloat and explain without letting anyone know what his abilities really was! He could even steal away memories if he needs to. he had been stealing so many things to extend his life, he had lived for a couple life times, surviving in the shadows because of the demonic martial art he knew. He couldn't do anything like blow up the world- but he didn't need to. His ways were about being tricky, not powerful.
    He spies something on the cameras and calls on the intercom:
    "Rilla. kill Apfel."

Show

So are you just going to stand around waiting for me to inform you more? Okay, if you need more information there is probably one source of information that the company has no control over: Kalzin's Journal. He was never truly loyal to the CEO. Or if he started out loyal, he grew to care about more about his own ambitions and pleasure over pleasing his boss. His escape from this place was pretty rushed- he made the journal to keep track of the project for his own mind, its a lot of details and you can't keep it all in your head, I certainly couldn't, thats why I made my notes. I doubt he took with him. Problem is finding where he put it. Its a personal item after all...

other than that....all I've got are memories. memories of seeing the Unkillables, memories of failed projects like Attempt Zero....or the first discovery of what happened to lead to all this...the discovery of Blue Roach. But I wrote that stuff down in my notes so if you find those...you can basically know the same thing but with proof-

Your suddenly pushed out of her mind and she enters a battle stance, stating:
    "Battle Protocol, Activate: Super Mech Form 00."
    Her skin becomes grey and metallic, her eyes turn clear electric blue, her clothes are replaced by the steel-grey armor with "00" on it, her power icnreasing times 50 and she robotically a raises a fist to try and punch Apfel, her face devoid of emotion.

Deglargo Depths:
    He is a little confused as to why he is being spared, but okay.
    "...Very well: I told them what planets we were going to attack next, but they didn't find that useful for some reason and it was years ago so...I doubt its useful now...they were more interested in scientific knowledge which makes sense, as Red Ribbon Science is the best science in the universe! I told them about the infinite energy engines but they said they already knew about those. I told them of how First Citizen Gero freed Earth from the secret conspiracy of saiyans and demon king piccolo who were controlling everything from Capsule Corporation, but their leader faked his death with an illness and now the Alien Goku stalks the stars forever hiding and running from Gero, the coward! After he murdered First Citizen Gero's son and made his own son into a child soldier, the bastard! I bet these filthy Deglargo aliens are also under his control, always controlling things from a corporation he is. Keeping ki out of the hands of the masses, unlike First Citizen Gero whose cybernetics has been given to all of humanity for a brighter future!"
    He seems to become more and more passionate as he belts out the propaganda fed to him his entire life.
    "We will liberate all alien children from the evil cultures of the aliens who'd dare use them for weapons and raise them under glorious Red Ribbon education and values! Human values are always superior to alien genetics, for are saiyan hybrids not proof of humanity's triumph over saiyan savagery!? But they did not find this information useful. I even told them of Bio-Android 1, and they still didn't find it useful at all, claiming they already knew of that. I do not know why! They might've been lying to psychologically torture me or something while take advantage of their knowledge to destroy your glorious Empire. Either that or its like throwing pearls before swine, before we come and rectify their existence! They questioned and questioned and I told them everything about my life...but they didn't find anything useful and then some red-haired man with a hammer somehow knocked me out and I woke up here. they've tried to turn me, to break me, to convert me, to bribe me with money or luxury food, but I never gave in! NEVER!"
    He seems shaken from his experiences of resisting them for so long. He looks at Diamond
    "If...if you don't mind me asking...did some criminal kidnap you and forcefully put in outdated cybernetics to try and rebel against the Empire? Its just that there are strict rules about how children should be treated and any harm to a child is harshly punished even alien ones, and while I aspired to be a soldier to protect my empire my entire life I was only allowed to join the army at age 16, the minimum age of conscription, there are even regulations and health risks to putting in cybernetics too early that we had to learn in the academies to temper our own passion to serve the empire in all things, "Service Through Knowledge" after all. I just want to know because if the Empire is in such a horrible state as to go against one of its most sacred values of proper child care...I...I don't want to think about it...are you alright?"
    Private Ryo seems completely genuine about all this. You can tell that the thought of harming a child is unthinkable to him despite all his other flaws. He doesn't seem to realize that he is in another era.

You hear another set of footsteps coming down the corridor.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-29 at 01:48 PM.

28. - Top - End - #958

Aw Horrors, I forgot to deafen you. Apfel remarks to himself as he's forcibly ejected from Rilla's mind and she assumes a battle stance. Sure enough, she was augmented too. Likely as a defense protocol in case someone attempted to do exactly what Apfel is doing.

Fortunately he didn't need to hurt Rilla. Just stall her. Then the danger-signals kicked in, and Beryl's warning rang in his head. Understood. He replied telepathically.

General Freis, I will have need of you by my side shortly. However Grey Spider was on overwatch, and would likely attack, the moment he tried to exit the facility, even if Apfel's danger-sense could warn him of impending harm, Grey Spider was still far stronger than him and too much of a risk, especially if the other Unkillables zeroed on him.

Attack the target at these coordinates. I will be over shortly. Apfel stated, before looking back to Rilla. I'm really sorry about this. He said, before firing a telepathic assault at Rilla, attempting to overwhelm her senses with blaring noises, bright, flashing lights, overwhelming odors, and bizarre and contradictory tastes, to induce sensory overload long enough for him to give Rilla the slip.

Meanwhile, a new combatant joined the struggle against Grey Spider.

Dark Star! A sphere of deep blue 'energy' shot out from a violet Arcosian, the cold energy fired to slow down and ideally freeze the target as their energy was drained at the molecular level, flash-freezing moisture in the air as easily as it did flesh and bone. Against anyone, being frozen in such a manner would instantly kill them, but against bio-androids, which can regenerate from a single living cell, it would only incapacitate them, until they thawed, which would be for several hours. Freis hovered in the air, in his Golden form.

Control Base One

Seeing Jade knocked out so quickly, Artic immediately noticed the effect of a bio-electromagnetic pulse. Or something similar. Thinking quickly, he managed to return his armor to capsule form before he was affected. Suffice to say, he wasn't going to be using that armor anytime soon.

I've always wondered, where do Deglargo get you freaks from?

With the armor, and an Infinite Energy Engine installed, he was more-or-less on equal footing with the rest of the Rebel Alliance. However even though he trained with the suit, using it on lower-power settings as effective training weights, to say he was behind the curve, unarmored, would be an understatement. He did have one thing going for him, though, his immense intellect. Question was, how to use it. He just needed to stay calm and wait for an opening. The man was huge, but that just made him a bigger target. Artic attempts to jump backwards, and throw a ki-blast at the Commander.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Delargo HQ: Teamwork to victory

The Grey Ant Jr. had been keeping Max busy. It wasn't that the Jr. was particularly dangerous to him on it's own, but rather, that trading blows with it and sticking to a close, in-fighting exchange distance with it was helpful for shaking off the rust on some of Max's fighting instincts. Parry, parry, block, ah, I should have riposted there. Duck, lift left leg, spin on toes, hop, counter-attack, flip, land, back-thrust, turn, parry, parry.

Max wasn't thinking To anyone in particular, but after a bit of high speed combat, Oxy arrived to help put an end to this. Max brightened up as he sensed the growingly familiar presence and called out, "Ah, great! Between us I think we can-"

It was at this time that Apfel's beam provided a most timely sneak attack, piercing the floor and injuring the Jr. When it was apparent that the little bio-android wasn't regenerating, Max aborted his previous sentence and called out to Oxy, "Smoke him!" As he dropped the tonfa's he had in hand and started rapidly blasting Dodompa's from both hands at the little murder monster.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana drop the useless form, summoning full destruction ki gloves, and trying to fight the enemy as seriouse as she coule, testing how far their healing factor went.

[Earth]

'Ho-ho-ho! Oh noble hero! Thank you!" The fair lady giggled, and then her mouth curved into an evil smile.
    "Thank you, for being foolish enough to fall into my trap!"
    It was not Robba's auntie aftel all?!
    The shirt of "Not an Evil Wizard was tossed away- so, it actually was?!
    He turned invisible, and slashed toward Martin with pair of short scimitars.

Robba gasped with terror, and then... smoked a lot.
    The masked swordman baried and charged forward, but he couldn't get in time!

------
    My previouse Avater