Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 236
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael, Rengore, Avani and Aeradeth

    You recover from your journey at the King's Respite, enjoying food that isn't more salt than anything else, and water that isn't stagnant or gelled from time in the cask. The ale is passable, but you likely drank more ale than anything else on the journey. Word of the ship's arrival and your eventual destination must have reached the right ears. Before long a few young elven men and women enter the tavern. All bear crests on their tunics of various elven houses. As part of your bargain to get aboard the ship when you did, and not wait for a long time like most settlers to the new world, you had agreed to do a service for the crown upon arrival. It was all too likely that these elves were there to bring you to the governor to do just that. You had thought that it would be a few days of resting and recuperating before that would be necessary, but bureaucracy moves swiftly only when you dread the results.

    One of the pages approaches each of you, with a letter, sealed in red wax with a signet of a raven. The letter briefly welcomes you to the colony, and informs you that you are to come immediately to the Governor's palace. No other details are given, though the page looks at you expectantly, clearly on orders to lead you there promptly. You glance down at your partially finished meal, wondering how prompt you need to be.

    Alofael and Aeradeth
    Spoiler
    Show
    Being of elven descent, you recognize the elves that arrive are likely court pages, bearing their family crests. It speaks volumes of the priorities of the crown that court pages are present in the town, when space is so dear on every transport that sails here. You don't immediately recognize any of the crests, meaning they are likely very low nobility or bastards. Interestingly enough, they are shown almost no respect or attention by most of the patrons. You also notice that, short of two or three half elves, you are the only ones present of elven blood besides the pages. The half-elves pay a small amount of attention to the pages, but quickly dismiss them once they recognize they are not there for them.


    Spirit:
    As you stand out in a familiar field enjoying the breeze of the warm summer day, your ears perk up at the sound of a twig breaking behind you. Turning, you see two elven guardsmen approach, neither of which you know. The familial crests that adorn their armor tells you that they are from important families, but not much more than that. You'd gotten into a small amount of trouble ignoring an order from a guard similar to these, who was trying to get you to stop aiding in the birth of a human woman's child in favor of an elven woman's. He seemed to take it as a matter of course that you would let the human woman suffer to help an elven one, not considering that the human had asked for your services first and was in a difficult labor.

    You are on edge as they calmly greet you and inform you your presence is requested at the governor's palace. You barely hold back a snort at that. The palace was just the same as every other building in town: short, squat and made of whatever timber could be cut down and planed before the harsh winter. It was probably drafty and cold in the winter and unbearably stuffy in the summer. Lost in thought, you quickly realize that the guards were there to escort you to the palace and ensure you went there promptly.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bc56's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerusthegreat View Post
    Alofael, Rengore, Avani and Aeradeth

    You recover from your journey at the King's Respite, enjoying food that isn't more salt than anything else, and water that isn't stagnant or gelled from time in the cask. The ale is passable, but you likely drank more ale than anything else on the journey. Word of the ship's arrival and your eventual destination must have reached the right ears. Before long a few young elven men and women enter the tavern. All bear crests on their tunics of various elven houses. As part of your bargain to get aboard the ship when you did, and not wait for a long time like most settlers to the new world, you had agreed to do a service for the crown upon arrival. It was all too likely that these elves were there to bring you to the governor to do just that. You had thought that it would be a few days of resting and recuperating before that would be necessary, but bureaucracy moves swiftly only when you dread the results.

    One of the pages approaches each of you, with a letter, sealed in red wax with a signet of a raven. The letter briefly welcomes you to the colony, and informs you that you are to come immediately to the Governor's palace. No other details are given, though the page looks at you expectantly, clearly on orders to lead you there promptly. You glance down at your partially finished meal, wondering how prompt you need to be.
    As a stowaway, Avani did not pay for passage and is therefore surprised that the elven nobles would be expecting her. Nonetheless, she takes the scroll and speaks to the messenger. "Thank you sir. I will go with you as soon as I have finished my food."
    Last edited by bc56; 2018-02-05 at 09:57 AM.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

    Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Stuffing an uneaten piece of bread into his satchel for later, Aeradeth stretches his arms back with an exaggerated sigh. Grabbing the plain alabaster mask to his right, he fiddles with the loose string slightly before successfully donning the mask. "Wouldn't want to make the Governor wait now would we ladies and gents?"

    Spoiler: Secret
    Show
    With Aeradeth's left hand his secretly reaches into his component pouch and begins to wrap a short piece of copper wire in a specific motion. With the mask covering his face, he whispers, "Young Sire, need we worry about an audience before the Governor?"

    Casting Message, the Court Page can response with a whisper that only I hear.

    Checks if needed:
    Sleight of Hand for no one detecting my somatic part of the spell: (1d20+8)[23]
    Persuasion for any information: (1d20+3)[10]

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    miinstrel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael
    4th lvl Paladin of the Crown

    Alofael watches the pages enter and approach a handful of individuals, three of which he recognizes from the ship. He glances down at his plate again, then over to Rengore who seemed similarly interested in finishing the best food they'd had in months. "I do understand the crown shouldn't be kept waiting, but we've scarcely lost our sea legs. Might we have a few minutes to finish our meals, even hastily, before setting out? Maybe it took you slightly longer to find us than expected... or some of us were already in our rooms after the long journey?" His tone is formally familiar, as though asking a favor of a colleague.

    If the page approves, he rapidly finishes his food, collect his belongings, and follow to the palace. If not... he grabs the chicken leg to eat on the way, discarding the bone into a bush as they near the palace and pulling the lower corner of his cloak up to wipe his mouth before entering.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    The pages seem uneasy but don't force you to follow them immediately.

    Spoiler: DC: 15 insight
    Show
    You get the sense that they don't really have the authority to force you to do anything, but were told to get you to the palace as soon as possible. Any delays will look back on them, but they can't really do anything about it.


    Spoiler: Aeradeth
    Show
    "Not unless you have a reason to fear it, sir. They don't tell me much."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    miinstrel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael
    4th lvl Paladin of the Crown

    Taking the patient silence as approval, Alofael swiftly consumes his food before setting out.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Spoiler: Secret
    Show
    Twisting the copper wire back around, "No true worries, just cautious in a new land. Thank you, lead the way please."


    Aeradeth continues to fiddle with a piece copper wire in his left hand, repeating a dance of precise gestures over and over, making the wire bend and straighten around the digits. He waits for the others near the exterior door with the Court Pages, chipping in bits of small talk and inquiries regarding the Colony of Talan.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1479668

    Not looking up or stopping his chewing and stuffing his face "Chieften will wait. Rengore eating. You want Rengore to go you wrestle Rengore and win then Rengore go no trouble." Rengore finishes saying with a gulp and a sip of water. "It rude to stop someone eating. If you wrestle Rengore you must allow Rengore to be ready or else Rengore kill you for being coward. It will be one on one. All of you may try. These are the rules. Rengore says all of this matter of factly.

    Assuming they don't try to wrestle him he finishes his food and drink in his own good time. He leaves 2 copper for a tip. He then signals them to lead the way.

    How much was the meal?

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Rengore
    (Don't worry about deducting the cost of the meal for this one).

    The elf seems very unsure of what to say, and just backs off and waits by the door.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ilena's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    I sigh and frown a little, i have never enjoyed people trying to order me around. But i put up with it, i know they have never respected me. I take one more look at my meadow, its so relaxing here. Another little sigh i turn to them and say, "Alright, lets go. Do you know what they need?" I say, they never want me around unless they need something. Usually someone is hurt. These men would have been much more urgent and told me though, hmmm ... interesting. "Do i need my gear?"
    Last edited by Ilena; 2018-02-05 at 03:10 PM.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

    We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

    "Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

    Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Spirit

    "Bring what you would need for a journey. The Mayor needs you to be a guide for some folks, since you centaur know the land."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ilena's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "Interesting, ok, then ill need to go to my place first." I say to him and i change my direction to my home, which isnt far. I should get a pack ... some food, hmm what else would i need. I should take my staff, hmm ok. I think i have a plan. I continue to think about what i would need.

    (im going to assume its ok to skip forward)

    Getting to my home, i enter, looking around and gathering my supplies, some medical gear, a little pouch of stones for my sling, my staff, less for walking more for style but also something to hit things with if need be. Its beautifully carved, something she did herself and made over a winter a few years back. Strapping that in to her side, she packs up some food for a good number of days, but knows that they can hunt and forage for more ... getting all packed up and closing the door behind her she turns to the guards, "Alright, all ready. Where does he need them guided to?"
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

    We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

    "Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

    Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Spirit
    Your guards aren't very talkative on the journey into town. They lead you to the Governor's Palace, and you are brought into what looks like a dining hall. Several long tables have been pulled to the sides of the room, leaving it largely bare except for a large iron throne inset with emeralds at one end. Beside the throne is a smaller, still grand, chair where a wiry male elf sits on the red fabric. You can't quite catch the end of a conversation he is having with a small group, consisting of a tiefling, an orc and an elf. All are dressed quite finely. They bow, barely a fraction, before turning and walking past you. You do see that each of them has a golden clasp holding their cloaks shut in the form of a hammer and anvil.

    "My dear...Spirit is it? I have heard a lot about you from my sources that you are quite a capable woodswoman. I am sending a group of mercenaries on an important task, and need someone to guide them to their destination. Can you do this service for the Crown?"

    Before you can answer, a small group of elves, emblazoned with more heraldry, leads a mixed group of beings in. The group contains an elf, a feral looking human, a tough looking goblin and an armored half-elf.

    Everyone
    You are quickly brought to the Governor's Palace, which is a fairly unimpressive two-story wooden building. It doesn't look that much different than the rest of the town.

    You are brought into a large dining hall. Several long tables have been pulled to the sides of the room, leaving a bare room, except for a large iron throne inset with emeralds. Beside the throne is a smaller grand chair with red fabric. Sitting upon the smaller chair is a wiry male elf dressed finely talking with a centaur woman.

    "And here they are." The elf says. "The Crown thanks you for the service you are about to do for it. I hope your travels across the sea wasn't too hard. "
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    miinstrel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael
    4th lvl Paladin of the Crown

    Palace may be a bit of an exaggeration, Alofael thought as they approached the structure. Still, with only a few years the town had grown at a reasonable pace. Seems they were a bit short on stone though. He'd seen some mountains from the ship, so maybe securing a route for the miners was on the list? It should be if it wasn't already, anyway.

    From the far end of the room he thought there was a mounted woman near the throne, but drawing closer revealed it to be a single creature. He couldn't help but stare a bit, and he was certain this would not be the strangest thing to see in the New World. "It was far harder to leave the stewed venison at the King's Respite. Apologies for the delay, m'lord," he says with a slight bow. "We were quite famished and a bit weary from the journey. Rest assured I take my duty to the Crown seriously and am eager to do my part to bring prosperity to Talan."
    Last edited by miinstrel; 2018-02-05 at 04:27 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    As the finely dressed Elf looks over, Aeradeth bends his knee slightly and performs a walking bow, "The thanks is ours, for your patronage and passage across the a tempestuous sea. However, quite ready to clear our debt of service." As he is walking forward, behind his mask Aeradeth's eyes are darting across the room, scanning for points of interest and context.

    Spoiler: Perception Check
    Show
    Perception for points of interest (valuables...) within this room: (1d20+2)[7]
    Last edited by Wheaton's Whelp; 2018-02-05 at 04:31 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Aeradeth
    Spoiler
    Show
    The only obvious valuables are the gems in the throne and some rings that the governor has.


    All
    "A few weeks ago, the settlement of Tecreci was found a smoldering ruin. Some bandits have taken residence in the area, and need to be cleared out in order to ensure the village can be resettled. If anyone has been captured instead of killed outright, they need to be rescued, of course. This is of utmost importance to the Crown that this happen. Spirit here," he motions to the centaur. "is very skilled at woodcraft, and can lead you to the ruin."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ilena's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "It is, and i am. Ive lived there most of my life." I say to him, as the others arrive. I turn to see the three leave, making note of them. Who they are. I look to see who is entering , who i imagine will be needing a guide, interesting group ... i wonder who they are? I think to myself. Fresh off the boat, and already being sent out? Hmm.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

    We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

    "Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

    Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1479668

    Before leaving speaking to elf"Thank you for waiting. Rengore will tell your chieften of your courage."

    Looking around Rengore comes to the conclusion that all this must have been given by the chieften father. While around the goblin Rengore bristles and attempts to have someone between the two lest he lose his temper. He sees the horse lady and speaks before thinking.

    To horse lady
    "Was your mother or father a horse?

    When he sees the orc Rengore gives a creating of his tribe with a double tap on chest and a claw like gesture with same hand.

    After outburst Rengore addresses the chieften
    "Your messenger was brave.
    Rengore refused to budge from food. Chieften should know how rude that was. Rengore here now. You were expecting my father yes? Sorry Ragnok killed in trial Rengore will honor contract."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Shifting through a series of progressively worse robbery ideas, Aeradeth decides this likely isn't the time or place to pull a heist. His mind turns to the task presented by the Elvish Governor, "Bandits? What do you know of their motivations and overall numbers? Any information you can provide to aid us in our preparations would be greatly appreciated."

    Continuing to play with the copper wire, Aeradeth's eyes move to Spirit.

    Spoiler: Message to Spirit
    Show
    Spirit can't see the Elf's lips moving beneath the mask, but in her mind hears Aeradeth's voice call to her in a whisper, "Pleasure to meet you Spirit. Apologies for Rengore, he's brash but quite lovable given time."

    Spirit can respond with a whisper that only Aeradeth can hear.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "We don't know there numbers, but there were enough to sack a small village, though a small number of trained warriors would overcome a host of villagers very easily. I have suspicions that the local tribes may be involved, which is another area where Spirit will come in handy. They aren't likely to attack you outright if you are led by one of their own."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
     
    miinstrel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael
    4th lvl Paladin of the Crown

    "Glad to have an upstanding member of the horsefolk community with us then. Spirit, I'm Alofael Galderian, a pleasure." He pauses a moment, unsure whether to offer his hand or not and settles on a bow of respect.

    Turning back to their host again he adds, "Speaker, so when you say bandits you mean horsefolk? Are there any other indigenous races native to these lands?"

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "We don't know, but the centaur tribes are the most likely culprit."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ilena's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Snorting at Rengore's comment she replies to him while looking over her shoulder, "No, but you were clearly raised in a barn with those manners." And then turns away, hoping to set him in his place and possibly judging right that he would respect her more for it. She then looks back at the rest of them turning just a little, tail swishing away a bug, Aeradeth could see a small hint of a smile as she receives his message, and a quiet reply back ...

    Spoiler: Aeradeth
    Show
    "Dont worry ... its nothing ive not heard before."


    "The tribes and the settlers do not .. exactly get along here ... there are also lizard folk as well." She says, answering a bit. She herself is mostly unclothed aside from a top covering her modesty, as well as a bit of leather armor and her front legs as well sport leather to protect them from sword or more likely, sharp rocks and branches from travelling through the bush. She looks to be carrying a lot of gear, still strapped to her sides and back, with a large staff against her side, inside a nice well made leather carrying case. She looks well ready for travel.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

    We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

    "Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

    Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Returning the copper wire to his component pouch, Aeradeth relaxes as it appears the Governor's intentions were, at least on the surface, honorable. As a sign of respect, the back string of the mask is removed, letting the alabaster impression drop into an open hand below. Scratching his nose, "There may yet be a chance for a diplomatic solution. Is there a leader for their community? Someone we can trust once we're in the town?"

    Turning towards Spirit, "We'll follow your lead." As he bows forward his left hand returns the mask to the pack on his back. "You may call me Aeradeth. I feel we're lucky to make your acquaintance within this matter."
    Last edited by Wheaton's Whelp; 2018-02-05 at 10:13 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "We know nothing of the situation in the ruins, save that there are bandits of some sort there. If the local Centaur are responsible, their chieftain, Baltair, is likely behind it. That or their war leader, Ringean."
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
     
    miinstrel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Alofael
    4th lvl Paladin of the Crown

    Alofael is torn. He desperately wanted a day to recooperate, but with potential innocents still in peril every hour resting put them more in danger. "Whoever they are, theft and murder can't be tolerated. We'll get to the bottom of this. How far is Tecreci?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    What time of day is it?

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "About three day's travel by foot, half that by horse. We will provide you with mounts"

    It is currently around noon.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    "If you all are comfortable with the idea, we have a half-day's ride we can complete. We're not fully recovered, being so fresh from the boat, but I agree with..." Aeradeth turns towards the Knight before him, "Al right?"

    A brief but sufficiently awkward moment passes before a slightly embarrassed Aeradeth attempts to save face with the group and Governor. "Best we begin our travel sooner than later if there are captives. Madam Spirit, please lead the way to the stables."

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Rengore looks on in confusion trying to process spirits words. Rengore is not as familiar with common as orcish for those interested.

    Rengore responds to spirit
    Rengore was born in a barn not raised. What that to do with manners? Rengore was raised by Ragnok chieften of the Stoneclaw tribe. Rengore first time see pony lady rengore not know how happened.

    After finding out the details of the contract
    Rengore say go now. No wait.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ilena's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Colony of Talan (IC Thread)

    Spirit listens to them, they are tired, but want to go. Alright, then that what we will do. Speaking up, "We ride hard then, the sooner we get there, the sooner we find out if theres any survivors the sooner we can rescue them. Is there anything else we need to know?" She asks the governor.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

    We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

    "Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

    Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •