New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

Felandria arrives back at The Olympian, and Rose is with her!

As they walk past the newly installed Super Ultra Mega Pin The Knife On The Duck Hyper Overdrive Remix Deluxe Blitz Remastered 1v1 VR 2020, Felandria points out some of the amenities.

Mini Golf, Escape rooms, and pool over there.

Air Hockey, bowling and billiards over there.....

What kind of games do you like to play, Rose?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

2. - Top - End - #152
    Pixie in the Playground

Rose's eyes scan the amenities as they're mentioned, and stops at the pool area, turning to face Felandria. "Well, I should first warn you that I can get rather... competitive. I have been called an overachiever, but when service is your livelihood, being the best at what you do can only work out in your favour." She says, looking around once more. "I've always favoured a good swim, myself. And, hockey."
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
    Rose's eyes scan the amenities as they're mentioned, and stops at the pool area, turning to face Felandria. "Well, I should first warn you that I can get rather... competitive. I have been called an overachiever, but when service is your livelihood, being the best at what you do can only work out in your favour." She says, looking around once more. "I've always favoured a good swim, myself. And, hockey."
    I’m sure it’ll be fine, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

A swim sounds like fun, but I wanna show you the pinball room first.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

Felandria manages to put Rose at ease, making her smile. "In that case, let's go see the pinball machines! Do you have any themed ones?"
    Love is the message.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Yes, a bunch!

We just got in the new Pin the Ball on the Duck machine, for example.

As they arrive in the

[Pinball Section]

Rose will see nearly a hundred different pinball machines of various themes, ages and styles.

There’s a couple of those video pinball machines as well, with a bunch of older tables loaded in.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Pixie in the Playground

[Pinball Section]

Rose lets herself react by running to a space-themed pinball table and getting in playing position. "Awesome collection, Fel! This will be fun to come to after a hard day's work! Pick a table, let's play us some pinball before you continue the tour."
    Love is the message.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

[Pinball Section]

Rose lets herself react by running to a space-themed pinball table and getting in playing position. "Awesome collection, Fel! This will be fun to come to after a hard day's work! Pick a table, let's play us some pinball before you continue the tour."
    Fel slides over to the Super Mario Bros pinball machine and inserts some FelCoins into the slot, then puts a few into Rose’s machine as well.

That should do it.

Whenever you’re ready, dear.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Pixie in the Playground

Rose grins appreciatively, then gains a determined look and starts playing as hard as she can, making sure not to TILT the machine (if possible) and ensuring the ball doesn't enter the well. "Let's go, hun!"
    Love is the message.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

Rose grins appreciatively, then gains a determined look and starts playing as hard as she can, making sure not to TILT the machine (if possible) and ensuring the ball doesn't enter the well. "Let's go, hun!"
    And so many pinballs hit many bumpers and are flipped onto many ramps!

Multiballs are triggered and extra balls are won.

And much fun is had.

Once Fel’s game is finished, she will watch Rose Play.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    And so many pinballs hit many bumpers and are flipped onto many ramps!

Multiballs are triggered and extra balls are won.

And much fun is had.

Once Fel’s game is finished, she will watch Rose Play.
    Rose continues to play, her face glowing as she laughs, giggles or otherwise audibly emotes in response to the fun that is being had! She doesn't stop until eventually, her game finishes.

With a sigh, she slumps down for a bit, but when she gets back up, she's smiling rather contentedly. "That was indeed fun." She says, leaning in to peck Fel. "So, shall we continue the tour, perhaps playing a game in every room?"
    Love is the message.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

Rose continues to play, her face glowing as she laughs, giggles or otherwise audibly emotes in response to the fun that is being had! She doesn't stop until eventually, her game finishes.

With a sigh, she slumps down for a bit, but when she gets back up, she's smiling rather contentedly. "That was indeed fun." She says, leaning in to peck Fel. "So, shall we continue the tour, perhaps playing a game in every room?"
    Well, certainly, next up is what I call the vroom room, where we keep the various racing games.

And they will indeed find the various driving games, cars, motorbikes, horses and jet skis are some of the modes of transport simulated here.

Whats your speed?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, certainly, next up is what I call the vroom room, where we keep the various racing games.

And they will indeed find the various driving games, cars, motorbikes, horses and jet skis are some of the modes of transport simulated here.

Whats your speed?
    Rose immediately lets go of Felandria's hand so she can walk to the mechanical horse and stroke it as though it were real. "I'm partial to horses, myself." She simply says with a smile, and gracefully climbs on one of sufficient size. "I should take you riding, sometime." She suggests.
    Love is the message.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

Rose immediately lets go of Felandria's hand so she can walk to the mechanical horse and stroke it as though it were real. "I'm partial to horses, myself." She simply says with a smile, and gracefully climbs on one of sufficient size. "I should take you riding, sometime." She suggests.
    Felandria climbs onto the motorcycle game next to the horse game and inserts some coins.

That sounds lovely, even though I come from a place where riding horses was commonplace, I never rode myself, except on a cart or carriage.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Pixie in the Playground

Felandria climbs onto the motorcycle game next to the horse game and inserts some coins.

That sounds lovely, even though I come from a place where riding horses was commonplace, I never rode myself, except on a cart or carriage.
    "And I come from a place where there were stables for horse-riding, even if there was technology like cars. It'll be our next date!" Rose happily says, leaning in to peck Felandria's cheek before inserting some coins in her horse. "Motorcycles, eh? I prefer a bicycle, myself, if I have to go cycling. Because of the exercise factor." She comments as her horse starts moving, making her sigh in contentment.
    Love is the message.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

"And I come from a place where there were stables for horse-riding, even if there was technology like cars. It'll be our next date!" Rose happily says, leaning in to peck Felandria's cheek before inserting some coins in her horse. "Motorcycles, eh? I prefer a bicycle, myself, if I have to go cycling. Because of the exercise factor." She comments as her horse starts moving, making her sigh in contentment.
    Felandria focuses on her race, swaying back and forth as the motorcycle on screen dodges various obstacles and opponents.

Eventually, she just barely pulls out a victory, after which she leans on the handlebars as she watches Rose play the horse game, contentedly.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Pixie in the Playground

Felandria focuses on her race, swaying back and forth as the motorcycle on screen dodges various obstacles and opponents.

Eventually, she just barely pulls out a victory, after which she leans on the handlebars as she watches Rose play the horse game, contentedly.
    Rosalind's selected not a race, but a mode which allows her to ride freely for some time. After setting a time limit to a bit longer than the period of Fel's race, she begins to ride, focused on the horse and rider on the screen just moving through roads, fields, forests and other beautiful scenery. She sighs in satisfaction, enjoying the simulated galloping of her mechanical horse.

It's when she notices that Fel's been watching her for about a minute now that she presses the button that'll allow it to stop and return to mode select. "What's next, my love?" Rose asks, looking at Felandria's lips.
    Love is the message.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

Rosalind's selected not a race, but a mode which allows her to ride freely for some time. After setting a time limit to a bit longer than the period of Fel's race, she begins to ride, focused on the horse and rider on the screen just moving through roads, fields, forests and other beautiful scenery. She sighs in satisfaction, enjoying the simulated galloping of her mechanical horse.

It's when she notices that Fel's been watching her for about a minute now that she presses the button that'll allow it to stop and return to mode select. "What's next, my love?" Rose asks, looking at Felandria's lips.
    Claw Machines!!!!!!, Fel says excitedly.

Nearby are many, many claw machines of different varieties, not just claws, but ones where you try and hook a ring, flip a board or drop a ping pong ball on the right spot, and a great selection of plushies, trinkets and candy.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

Claw Machines!!!!!!, Fel says excitedly.

Nearby are many, many claw machines of different varieties, not just claws, but ones where you try and hook a ring, flip a board or drop a ping pong ball on the right spot, and a great selection of plushies, trinkets and candy.
    Rose winces a little bit. "Those can be rather frustrating, and my butler training makes getting frustrated difficult for me, lemme tell you." She replies. However, this is her new girlfriend's barcade, and she doesn't want to be a downer, so she goes along with it, going for one with plushies and looking for any cute green creatures. "My favourite colour's green. Is yours red?" She guesses.
    Love is the message.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground

Rose winces a little bit. "Those can be rather frustrating, and my butler training makes getting frustrated difficult for me, lemme tell you." She replies. However, this is her new girlfriend's barcade, and she doesn't want to be a downer, so she goes along with it, going for one with plushies and looking for any cute green creatures. "My favourite colour's green. Is yours red?" She guesses.
    Blue, actually.

Red is very nice too.

As is green.

Fel goes over to one machine where the object is to get the arm under a box resting on two metal poles in such a way that the box flips over and off the poles.

Anyone who wins a box gets a jumbo plushy of a floofy foxxo.

Fel maneuvers the arm just so and catches the corner, and the box falls between the poles.

She grins and takes the box out of the chute, and waves over to the prize counter so an employee can bring over the fox and reset the machine.

Sure, she could have just grabbed a plush from the back, but winning it means more when you’re giving the prize to someone.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

Blue, actually.

Red is very nice too.

As is green.

Fel goes over to one machine where the object is to get the arm under a box resting on two metal poles in such a way that the box flips over and off the poles.

Anyone who wins a box gets a jumbo plushy of a floofy foxxo.

Fel maneuvers the arm just so and catches the corner, and the box falls between the poles.

She grins and takes the box out of the chute, and waves over to the prize counter so an employee can bring over the fox and reset the machine.

Sure, she could have just grabbed a plush from the back, but winning it means more when you’re giving the prize to someone.
    Rose watches with interest, and when Fel's won and the fox brought over, Rosalind's eyes grow almost wide and animesque in a definitely cute manner, and she immediately decides she wants a go, so she can return the favour. She accepts the floofy foxxo with joy, hugging it to herself and basking in the feeling of floofiness. Before heading off to a claw machine with the intent of getting something blue and floofy for Fel, she gives her love a rather intimate long hug.

"My turn. I've not played one of these in decades, but I will try my best." And she does, to her own surprise! Heading to a claw machine designed for grabbing toys, she starts slowly and steadily trying to fetch a floofy blue-furred cat plushy. She doesn't rush, intently focusing on her work until she's successful, immediately after which she pumps her fist and squeals in joy.
    Love is the message.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Orc in the Playground

Rose watches with interest, and when Fel's won and the fox brought over, Rosalind's eyes grow almost wide and animesque in a definitely cute manner, and she immediately decides she wants a go, so she can return the favour. She accepts the floofy foxxo with joy, hugging it to herself and basking in the feeling of floofiness. Before heading off to a claw machine with the intent of getting something blue and floofy for Fel, she gives her love a rather intimate long hug.

"My turn. I've not played one of these in decades, but I will try my best." And she does, to her own surprise! Heading to a claw machine designed for grabbing toys, she starts slowly and steadily trying to fetch a floofy blue-furred cat plushy. She doesn't rush, intently focusing on her work until she's successful, immediately after which she pumps her fist and squeals in joy.
    Fel will likewise accept the Floofy blue kitty with childlike glee.

She snuggles it a bit and hugs Rose as well.

We also have the candy pusher over here, you grab some candy with the claw and it drops to the side and pushes other candy over the edge into the hole.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

Fel will likewise accept the Floofy blue kitty with childlike glee.

She snuggles it a bit and hugs Rose as well.

We also have the candy pusher over here, you grab some candy with the claw and it drops to the side and pushes other candy over the edge into the hole.
    Rose accepts the hug, smiling widely and stroking Felandria's back. At the mention of candy, she looks a bit apprehensive. "Can we go look at something else? I'm not a fan of sweet things. I'm naturally skinny, but I don't want to ruin my figure." She says, shrugging.
    Love is the message.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

Rose accepts the hug, smiling widely and stroking Felandria's back. At the mention of candy, she looks a bit apprehensive. "Can we go look at something else? I'm not a fan of sweet things. I'm naturally skinny, but I don't want to ruin my figure." She says, shrugging.
    Of course, dear, let me show you the coin pushers.

Nearby are various coin pushers, some where you drop the coins, some where they shoot out towards targets.

Some with different sets of cards to collect, some with miscellaneous trinkets and prizes spread among the coins.

Theres something so oddly satisfying about these.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Pixie in the Playground

Of course, dear, let me show you the coin pushers.

Nearby are various coin pushers, some where you drop the coins, some where they shoot out towards targets.

Some with different sets of cards to collect, some with miscellaneous trinkets and prizes spread among the coins.

Theres something so oddly satisfying about these.
    Rosie selects one in which you shoot out coins towards the target, because hey, hitting targets is fun! "I completely agree, dearie!" She replies, aiming for a medal with a heart on it, so that she can gift it to her new girlfriend. "We should go on an adventure sometime, Fel, a weekend adventure so we won't both be busy."
    Love is the message.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Rosie selects one in which you shoot out coins towards the target, because hey, hitting targets is fun! "I completely agree, dearie!" She replies, aiming for a medal with a heart on it, so that she can gift it to her new girlfriend. "We should go on an adventure sometime, Fel, a weekend adventure so we won't both be busy."
    Ooh, adventure!

Yes, we should totally have an adventure!

What kind of adventure?

Should we look for treasure?

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Ooh, adventure!

Yes, we should totally have an adventure!

What kind of adventure?

Should we look for treasure?
    "We could go to The Red Zone in Inside, and find us some crime to fight. As long as I'm with you, it's an adventure." Rosie replies, tracing a line down Felandria's arm.
    Love is the message.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

"We could go to The Red Zone in Inside, and find us some crime to fight. As long as I'm with you, it's an adventure." Rosie replies, tracing a line down Felandria's arm.
    Now that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Fel puts a hand on Rosie’s shoulder.

Lets try not to hurt them too badly.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Now that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Fel puts a hand on Rosie’s shoulder.

Lets try not to hurt them too badly.
    Smiling, Rosie places her hand on top of Felandria's hand and nods. "Yes, dearie. Oh, this is going to be so fun."

Taking Fel's hand in hers, she gestures to the exit with her head, and follows her new girlfriend.

((=> Inside?))
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

meanwhile.......

The new machines are arriving.

Felandria is guiding them to their right places, and is especially happy to see the new jumbo claw machines full of the new Reginald plushys.

Hopefully the next batch of customers will arrive soon
    Last edited by Felandria; 2020-05-05 at 11:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

Event Time

The Olympian is having its annual Free Day for all the children and children at heart of the Nexus.

All the machines and activities are free!

And there’s trays of food going around as well.

Plus, a special unannounced activity will occur later in the day.