New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 124
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Oros
    The day has finally come for your graduation. You've meticulously sharpened your axes eagerly for your final test. As you enter the Academy's training grounds, you are led to one of the sparring arenas by Borigal, a calm elven swordsmaster. Borigal has been training you and helping you refine your battle techniques for some time now.

    "Your test will require you to outlast several foes and defeat them in battle. We have a healer on standby if you wish to yield at any time, and should you go unconscious during the bout, it will be considered a forfeit. Are you ready?"

    Vara
    Graduation day is finally here. You've readied yourself for your final testing, hoping to be found worthy to go forth as a graduate and serve the Battle Lord. You meet Tichondorous, the dwarven priest of Tempus who has been helping you along in your training. He leads you to one of the spell rooms, where a carefully etched ritual circle is inlaid in the floor.

    "Here be your final test, Vara. When you are ready, undead will be brought forth for you to smite. You are in no real danger here, if you ever want to yield, just say so. You will fail the test but you can always try again later. If you are badly wounded, we will stop the test and see you are restored to health. Are you ready?"

    Teddric
    Your graduation day is here. You've prepared yourself as best you can, not really knowing what the challenge you face will be. You meet your trainer, an elf named Ivara. She smiles brightly at you before leading you into the park at the center of the Academy.

    "Here is your challenge to resolve, gnome. You will be trapped within a circle of force with a wild creature. What you do will reflect on whether or not you are ready. This test is safe, we will not let you be permanently injured. If at any time you wish to yield, you merely must ask."

    Ariana
    Your graduation day seems to come very quickly, at least from your perspective. You prepare your spellbook and other implements for the final testing, arriving ahead of time in the wizard sanctum. Loremaster Artun, an old human who is still probably younger than you are, greets you.

    "Your test will require you to have your wits about you. You must retrieve an object for me from behind a set of obstacles. If at any time you wish to stop, merely say that you want to yield and the test will end. If anything should happen to you, we will be watching and will ensure you stay safe. Are you ready?"

    Lilly
    Your graduation day is finally here. There's just one test remaining before you will be an official graduate of the Neverwinter Academy. You meet up with Whisperer Jarol, a halfling man who taught you most of the skills you have now. He leads you to the training room, where all kinds of locks sit disassembled, pieces of trip wires and triggers are on display, and arming dummies with sensitive magic sensors stand along the wall. A gruff half-orc leans against one wall....that's Gorkun, one of Jarol's assistants, who doesn't like you very much.

    "Hello, Lilly. Your last test is pretty simple. You just need to bring me a key. I happen to have three copies of that key hidden around the room here. Gorkun has one, and he's been told not to let anyone take it from him or give it to anyone. There's one in that chest over there, locked up tight, and the last copy is behind that door. "
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 04:29 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara listens intently to Tichondorous' rehearsed spiel. She is ready. She has to be. Before she answers, the large half-orc hunkers down on one knee. She calmly pulls an amulet from beneath her chain mail, the flaming sword of Tempus is revealed for a moment before it disappears behind a clenched fist. She lowers her head as her lips move over a familiar, silent prayer. She is ready. She has to be. Vara stands to her full height, towering over the dwarf proudly.

    "I accept the terms of your challenge for you have taught me well."


    Vara turns her attention to the ritual marking on the floor. She clutches her warhammer in her left hand, and grabs for her worn shield with her right. She keeps narrowed eyes attuned to the inlaid circle but her ears are perked for surprises elsewhere.
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:21 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The United States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    "Really? That sounds easy enough." Ariana said as she smiled cheerfully.

    ...Of course, it's probably a bit more complicated than that. I'll keep a close eye out. She thought. She began thinking about what might lie ahead, and possible exits if she somehow got into trouble.

    After that, she said that she was ready.

    First thing was first: if there were obstacles ahead, it was best for her find them. She was far from stupid: sure, she sometimes spoke a little bit too fast, but she knew when she had to take things slow and when there wasn't any time for games. She began looking to see if there were any traps ahead. If she found any, after that, she would put into action those plans about how to best avoid them.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm going to roll here. Tigerus, if you're the one that should be rolling, you can just disregard this. I really should have asked when I posted in the OOC thread, but... that didn't occur to me at the time, and I don't feel like making edits.

    This is an Intelligence (Investigation) roll. (d20+5)[11]. Here is a Wisdom (Perception) roll, just in case: (d20+3)[8]

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara
    You brace yourself as Tichondorous casts a very familiar spell. Knowing what it would do, you aren't surprised when out of the shadows around the room two skeletons and two zombies, all roughly humanoid. Standing at the edge of the circle, one of the skeletons is in the middle (15ft from you), the other at the far end from you (30ft from you) and both zombies are at the circle's edge on either side (15ft from you to the right and left, even with the middle skeleton).

    Before you can react, both skeletons move up to you, and reach out with bony hands.
    (1d20+4)[20] (1d4+2)[4]
    (1d20+4)[17] (1d4+2)[4]

    One of the skeletons slashes your arm, leaving a small gash.

    Combat Order:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Skeletons
    Vara (18/20 hp)
    Zombie


    Ariana
    The Loremaster doesn't respond to you claiming the test would be easy. He leads you to the challenge room. In the center, on a small table, was a glass vase with a small grey stone written over in golden runes resting at the bottom. The vase is sealed at the top with ice, and is filled with liquid water. Beneath the table was a veritable swarm of snakes.

    "Retrieve for me that stone."
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 06:18 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The United States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    ...Mmm. Jumped the gun. That's a nasty habit of mine. Ariana did have a decent idea of how to solve this though.

    Ariana began casting a cantrip-Mage Hand. Grabbing the vase using Mage Hand, Ariana carefully took it off of the nest of snakes and put it into her hand.

    Of course, there were still the snakes to worry about... and she still had to retrieve the stone from inside of it. These thoughts didn't really occur to Ariana as of yet. Hopefully the snakes wouldn't bother her... She had some idea of what to do with the vase after she grabbed it (jab at the ice with her dagger and take the stone inside, or drop the vase on the ground and pick up the stone), but that wasn't on her mind quite yet.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara doesn't flinch as the skeleton's stumbling scratch finds it mark. She grips her warhammer tighter and swings at the offender with controlled power.

    Spoiler: Attack.
    Show
    Attack w/ Warhammer (@ the one that hit): (1d20+5)[7]
    Damage on hit: (1d8+3)[8]

    In event of a CRIT (Savage Attacks): (2d8)[4][8](12)

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Ariana
    The mage hand grasps the vase, but is unable to lift it. Between the glass, water, ice, and stone, it must be heavier than Mage Hand can lift.

    Vara
    Vara's strike misses the skeleton, thrown off by the unnatural movement of the bones. The two zombies shamble up to you and lash out with their fists.

    (1d20+3)[21] (1d4+1)[4]
    (1d20+3)[7] (1d4+1)[2]

    One of the slams hits, dealing a small bruise. The skeletons attempt to scratch at you but just end up scratching your armor.

    Combat Order:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Skeletons
    Vara (14/20 hp)
    Zombie
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 06:20 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ky

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Oros

    Furrowing his brow, Oros looked to his teacher for an extra second longer gauging his stance.

    I have been ready for days.

    Oros internalized his anxiety to prove his worth to Borigal. The silver beads in his hair clinked together in a song that narrows Oros' focus. He gripped the handles of the hand carved wood, and rubbed his thumb over the symbol he had etched into each handle; one Yusdrayl, one for the pack.

    He was ready for battle.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The United States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    ...Makes sense. Well, then, I have another idea. Ariana thought.

    She creates a minor illusion of the loud sound of a rat squeaking on the side or corner opposite to her. If the snakes woke up and tried to pounce on the rat, then after they were a safe distance away Ariana would quickly grab the vase, walk back, and break it, snatching the stone inside.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara hesitates for a moment. She knows she's ready. She has to be ready for this. With her weapon grasped loosely in her hand after miscalculating her last swing, Vara reaches up to her amulet with two fingers. She lets her eyes droop shut for a moment as she whispers a a quick plea for the energy to cleanse this room, this world, of undead.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bonus Action. Healing Word: (1d4+2)[6]


    With renewed vigour coursing through her veins, Vara reassumes her stance and swings her warhammer at the skeleton who managed to evade her an instant ago.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Warhammer Attack: (1d20+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[11]

    CRIT (Savage Attack): (2d8)[1][7](8)
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:21 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Ariana
    Your illusion appears to drive off all but two of the snakes.

    Oros
    Borigal smiles, and steps away. Five of the arming dummies shimmer, and take the form of humanoids with curved swords. You are in the middle of the training circle. A dummy bandit is approaching you from five different sides, but you manage to react first.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara
    You heal your bruises, and strike back out at the undead monsters in front of you. However, you can't seem to connect.

    zombie1 - (1d20+3)[18] (1d4+1)[4]
    zombie2 - (1d20+3)[22] (1d4+1)[4]
    zombie1 - (1d20+4)[10] (1d4+2)[4]
    zombie1 - (1d20+4)[9] (1d4+2)[6]

    The two zombies manage to hit you hard in the ribs, undoing the healing you just did to yourself.

    Combat Order:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Skeletons
    Vara (12/20 hp)
    Zombie
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 07:14 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara reels back at the pain which accompanies the zombies' onslaught. She roars loudly and smashes her warhammer forward at the skeleton standing before her. She just needs to take one down. She just needs to concentrate.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Warhammer: (1d20+5)[18]
    Dmg: (1d8+3)[6]

    Crit: (2d8)[8][4](12)


    She almost resigns herself to suffer the blows of the undead once more when she feels a familiar warmth begin to emanate from her chest, directly below her amulet. The feeling spreads, engulfing her completely from head to toe. She glances down quickly and notices the flaming sword glowing radiantly back at her. Vara smiles lazily and uses the inspiration granted by Tempus' presence to right her stance and swing her weapon at the pesky skeletons again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bonus action. War Priest. Warhammer: (1d20+5)[12]
    Dmg: (1d8+3)[8]


    Crit: (2d8)[5][2](7)
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:22 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The United States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Hmm... What to do... Ariana still couldn't approach the vase-the snakes were too dangerous. But maybe she could...

    ...That might work. Can't hurt to try...

    Ariana fires a ray of frost at the vase. Glass shatters at cold temperatures, so by freezing the vase further she could break it. Then she could retrieve the stone using mage hand.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Ariana
    You unleash a ray of frost, hitting the vase squarely. You succeed in freezing the water and cracking the ice, and even manage to avoid freezing the stone into it. The snakes are sprayed with ice and water, and do not seem too happy about it.

    Vara
    You manage, with the help of the Lord of Battle, to shatter the skulls of the two skeletons. You are taken aback by the ease of killing them, but then you realize that a test would not have pitted you against certain death.

    The zombies, however, are still menacing you.

    (1d20+3)[7] (1d4+1)[4]
    (1d20+3)[23] (1d4+1)[4]

    One strikes you, and feel a snap along your ribs. It is painful to breath deeply now.

    Combat Order:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Vara (8/20 hp)
    Zombie
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 07:52 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The United States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    ...Not thinking things through is going to kill me someday...

    Ariana once again casts Mage Hand, grabbing the stone and putting it into her hands. She then moves back... away from the snakes, hopefully.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara takes a shallow breath as she tries to stand to her full height. She grimaces and slumps as she turns to face the zombie that surely broke a rib or two. She coughs vigorously, blood leaping through the air and painting the nearest zombie like a target. The half-orc looks up for a moment and offers her thanks to the Foehammer.She may be doubting herself at the moment but she believes in Tempus, and he is with her now. Once again, feeling the burning flames ignite her spirit, Vara unleashes almost everything she has left. She swings her warhammer twice in rapid succession attempting to surprise both zombies with speed and precision that someone of her stature shouldn't be able to possess.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Warhammer (@ Zombie 1): (1d20+5)[22]
    Dmg: (1d8+3)[11]

    Crit: (2d8)[2][4](6)
    -
    Bonus action. War Priest. Warhammer (@ Zombie 2): (1d20+5)[7]
    Dmg: (1d8+3)[6]

    Crit: (2d8)[8][3](11)
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:22 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric smiles confidently back, then gives a false look of concern. “A WILD BEAST and the poor animal trapper in a sphere with me, I hope it’s not a weasel!!”

    He then gives her a hug as Dondarf jumps off his shoulder onto hers, and hands her a punch containing 1 gp worth of copper pieces. “Take good care of Dondarf for me in case I don’t make it out, and hold this gold until he’s ready to buy a pet!” Dondarf squeaks at Teddric, it’s obvious to Teddric that he meant to call him stupid.

    “Ok I’m ready to go, let’s get this over with.”

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Ariana
    You successfully collect the little stone, and none of the snakes attack you. In fact, as the stone reaches you, the snake, table, and vase all vanish in a puff of purple smoke. The Loremaster stands behind you, nodding approvingly.


    Vara
    Vara smashes the zombie, which crumbles to shadowy dust. The other zombie tries to bite and punch you, but fails to get through your armor.

    Con save: (1d20+3)[12] DC: 16

    Zombie Attacks (ignore the last if con save fails)
    (1d20+3)[8] (1d4+1)[3]
    (1d20+3)[18] (1d4+1)[4]
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 08:46 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric
    Teddric steps forward and is surrounded by a wall of force. He can't clearly make out what is happening outside the wall. It seems to cover a cylindrical area about 40 feet in diameter. On the opposite side from him, about 30 feet away, is a very large bear. The bear begins growling.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara tries to release a sigh of relief but she immediately feels every bit of the pain of this ongoing challenge. She pauses momentarily and searches for the warmth that had gotten her this far. She needs to believe now more than ever. She is almost there. She looks toward the circle on the floor and tries to remember everything Tichondorous had told her in preparation for this moment. But she is distracted, and tired, and carrying several injuries more than she had foreseen. The unrelenting pain pulls her attention back to the zombie that stands before her. She just needs to endure a little more. Vara loosens her grip on the hammer so she can reach up and clasp her holy connection to Tempus. The glow is fading. She grabs the silver amulet tightly in her left hand, trying to reach out for help in the final moments before her faith is temporarily spent.

    "Just a little more. Please. You have so much to do, I know, but restore me here one last time and I will never disappoint."


    Spoiler
    Show
    Bonus action. Healing Word: (1d4+2)[5]


    Vara takes the deep breath she had been craving. Her focus narrows. This zombie now stands between her and a promise to her god. She is ready. She has to be. She stands taller, back straight, shield steady, and swings her warhammer in Tempus' name.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Warhammer: (1d20+5)[6]
    Dmg: (1d8+3)[11]

    Crit: (2d8)[7][8](15)
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:23 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ky

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Oros

    Grunting heavily, Oros spins with both hand axes; blades swiping hard at the chest of the bandit.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Two Weapon Attack
    Attack 1(1d20+2)[3]
    Damage (1d6+2)[6]

    Attack 2 (1d20+2)[13]
    Damage (1d6)[4]

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric gives out a small squeal and a huge smile at the site of the Bear, paying no mind to its aggression.
    Ha ha ha! Oh you’re a cutie huh? If only you were smaller I could give you a hug and maybe ask your name! Don’t worry though, I’ll try to make this quick and maybe we can visit the tavern later.”
    Teddric’s heart is racing from both excitement and fear, although he loves bears, he knows he’s in for quite the challenge.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception to survey the battlefield [roll]1d20+4[/roll]

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Xeno929; 2018-02-18 at 11:29 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Vara
    You heal yourself, and you can breath a little easier. You can't quite connect with the last zombie.

    (1d20+3)[16] (1d4+1)[3]

    Spoiler
    Show

    Vara (13/20 hp)
    Zombie


    Oros
    Oros misses one bandit with his first axe, but slams the second one squarely into another. It flickers for a second before turning back into an arming dummy and moving out of the combat area.

    The remaining four gang up on you, surrounding you.

    (1d20+3)[10] (1d6+1)[5]
    (1d20+3)[5] (1d6+1)[3]
    (1d20+3)[13] (1d6+1)[5]
    (1d20+3)[23] (1d6+1)[3]

    Two blades sink into your flesh, rending it deeply.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Oros: 14/22


    Teddric You don't notice much in the area around you, besides the bear. It still seems very hostile and is holding its ground.
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-18 at 11:56 PM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric looks curiously at the Bear, and then mutters to himself “It’s ok, I got this” and grabs a hold of his mistletoe. He casts minor illusion to the right of the Bear, creating a delayed sound of drums playing for a minute. As he cast his illusion, he slowly circles to the left of the Bear, moving to a position 10 feet left of his current position and 10 feet forward.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    She stares down the last zombie, trying to meet its unsteady eyes. Pride may be her downfall, but she feels her confidence surge as the zombie fumbles as well. She lets her shield slip to the floor momentarily to get a more solid grip on her hammer. She swings for the creature again.

    Spoiler
    Show

    AC 16 without the shield
    Warhammer: (1d20+5)[14]
    Dmg (2H): (1d10+3)[6]
    crit: (2d10)[8][9](17)

    If the zombie falls, Vara takes a closer look at the ritual circle.
    (1d20)[2]
    Perception: +4
    Religion: +2
    Last edited by jaymour; 2018-02-19 at 02:24 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric
    The bear look at the drum noises, but not seeing anything, he ignores it, and looks right at you. He begins pawing the dirt and snarling.


    Vara
    Vara drops her shield and slams down with all her might on the zombie's head. There's a small flash of divine power and it crumbles to shadow. Tichondorous looks pleased behind you.

    The circle is used as a focus for magical power. Unfortunately you don't understand how it works, but you've seen it in action many times. It helps summoning undead and binding them so they can't escape the circle.

    Zombie Con save: (1d20+3)[8] vs DC: 11

    attack if he survives: [rol]1d20+3[/roll] (1d4+1)[2]
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-19 at 08:00 AM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ky

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Oros

    The cuts to his flesh cause involuntary flinches to ripple through his body. With a quick snort, Oros channels the pain and grips the handaxes tighter. His blood boils as he lets out a deep, guttural growl as he begins to slash and the dummies in range.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Bonus action: Rage

    Attack 1: (1d20+4)[21]
    Dmg: (1d6+4)[10]

    Attack 2:(1d20+4)[8]
    Dmg: (1d6+2)[7]
    Neverwinter Nights
    IC
    OOC
    Oros Llewellyn

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tigerusthegreat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Oros
    You embrace your anger and strike out violently against your foes, felling one more of them, who turns into an arming dummy again and retreats. The remaining three continue stabbing at you. Two hit, but you barely notice the injuries in your rage (3 damage and 1 damage after resistance)

    (1d20+3)[22] (1d6+1)[7]
    (1d20+3)[5] (1d6+1)[3]
    (1d20+3)[17] (1d6+1)[2]

    Spoiler
    Show

    Oros: 10/22
    Last edited by tigerusthegreat; 2018-02-19 at 09:36 AM.
    The Chaotic Evil Dungeon Master

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: Neverwinter Nights (IC Thread)

    Teddric smiles at the Bear ”Background music!” and casts a green Faerie Fire directly behind the Bear. “And dramatic lighting!”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •