New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Sea of Stars - IC

A few of the nearby officers made the sign of the Aquila at Hannabel's mutterings. They'd all heard the stories of void ghosts. Ravia engaged external picters, focusing them towards the incoming contacts. Some of the turrets started shooting, lines of fire tracing off into the void, but none hit the mark, their controlling servitors unable to compensate adequately for the size of the targets. The fire control station on the bridge switched one to manual, but the officer there didn't have much better luck, though his shots came closer.

Felidae, meanwhile, gathered a contingent of marines and made for the external hatches. The marines suited up and followed Felidae, the small group climbing out of the airlock nearest the swarm's projected arrival point and locking their boots to the side of the ship. They had recieved an early enough warning from the augurs that the contacts had not yet arrived, but they could tell where they were from the trajectories of the turret fire.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

The marines spread out over the surface, and Anika joined Felidae, wearing a heavy void suit. Standing on the side of the ship, waiting for the enemy to arrive, was an unsettling experience. The processional was unlike any battleground either of them had ever seen, distant starlight casting flickering shadows across the hull, as hundreds of wrecks drifted in a slow, ineffable dance above their heads. Through the wreckage, they caught ocassional glimpses of the black star itself, pulsing malevolently.

Spoiler: Anika and Felidae only
    Show
    Out here, standing on the too-thin hull that was all there was shielding thousands of souls from the light, it was easy to feel small. The only sounds were their own breathing, and the muffled thump of each step as they traversed the scarred plates and scattered sensor antennae of the Manticore's Sting. The light played tricks on the eyes, making it seem as though the gargoyles lining the gunports were watching them, metal heads turning slightly to track their movements, metal eyes flickering with unholy life. Rust crept in dark stains across the hull, spires collapsing, spars twisting outwards as the ship aged and died before them. Then they would blink and it was gone, everything as it had been.

The star, the hole in the void, something lived in its heart, a coiled slippery evil. Like a pit filled with writhing black snakes. Was it contained in the star's heart, pushing, the sides bulging as it attempted to force its way out? Was it the star itself, calling to the ships, pulling them across time and space, hoarding them like a vast celestial dragon? One of the ancient wyrms of myth, slinking terror in the darkness. It called, whispering in their minds, whispering to the servitors and cogitators. It would never let them go. The processional would have its due...

The shout of "Contact!" over the vox pulled them away from dark thoughts.

The vox lit up, as the marines opened fire. Their targets were visible now, little more than specks, but closing rapidly. They were men, or they looked like men, wearing huge suits of armour fashioned from jagged scraps of plating. They had helmets, featureless black faceplates hiding whatever was inside the armour from view. Some carried pistols of archaic manufacture, while others held crackling power blades or huge rock saws. As they approached the ship, they started to spread out.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

"NoNoNoNoNoNo! Keep your filthy paws off my Sting!" Hannabel curses through the vox as the targets become visible. "YOU! Vacate that station right now!" she orders the gunnery officer who tried - and failed - to hit with the defence turret. Throwing herself into the seat, she grabs the controls and starts zeroing in on the closest of the wreckers.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Fire ze turret! (1d100)[96] vs. 60 (BS 60-10 Difficulty +10 Exceptional Leader from Macharius)

Pre-emptive Master of Gunnery re-roll (1d100)[81]

Edit: Re-rolled with FP in OOC thread, but failed badly again...
    Last edited by rax; 2019-05-27 at 10:20 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Banned

As soon as targets present themselves, Felidae will command the squad to engage, and fire her own weapon with vigorous zeal.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Initiative: (1d10+4)[9]

Command: (1d100)[8] unsure how the skill works, but I'm sort of guessing it can help the marines.
    BS: (1d100)[2] vs 65 - plus/minus any situational modifiers, +20 for full-auto, lacking another +10 from Macharius sadly.
    Damage: (1d10+5)[13] or (1d10+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[10] or (1d10+5)[7]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[15] or (1d10+5)[7]

Potential RF:
    Confirm: (1d100)[19] vs 65
    Damage: (1d10)[10]
    Damage: (1d10)[2]
    Damage: (1d10)[4]
    Damage: (1d10)[5]

Note: As a matter of fact, the 'fire immediately' isn't as simple as that. I'm assuming they will be decelerating hard, and that we'll get another round of fire in before they make contact. But if Felidae can see they're coming in super fast, she'll order to hold fire until we have a decent shot. As in, until we have a bonus to hit.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-05-27 at 11:52 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ettin in the Playground

The talk of ghosts led to Anika heading outside with Felidae and the marines. There were probably not many normal threats that they couldn't deal with, but in this place Anika was worried about something stranger that they couldn't anticipate. If she could see it she might have some idea of what she was looking at. If it turned out she wasn't needed well at least she had a bolter.

Outside though the sight of the Processional gave her the creeps. There were so many ships here. How long had this place been collecting them anyway? In a normal system you might be able to work out the age of the star, but the one here was hardly normal. Even at this distance it was far too easy to see the star looming over them, and Anika kept finding herself glancing at it when she ought to be focused on these wreckers. When she wasn't looking at it she could imagine it's gaze and whatever effect it might be having. Perhaps she was imagining things, but with whatever that thing was doing to the warp she couldn't be sure. It was impossible to shake the feeling that the star, or perhaps whatever was behind it was watching them and everything else under it's sight. If she watched it long enough perhaps she could be certain. Maybe it would be as simple as seeing it blink. If it actually started to move she could warn the others and they might have a chance to get out of here before it was too late.

She will try to vox the location of the enemy in relation to the nearest turrets but her mouth dries up and she trails off in mid sentence. Subsequently she has other things to worry about.

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative
    (1d10+3)[11]

Full Auto vs. BS 36 (+20)
    (1d100)[10]

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Hannabel took command of the turret, throwing a volley of fire in the direction of the incoming enemies. The shots went wide, the turret control squawking about recalbrations and rough treatment. The blank-faced suits of armour continued their approach, rapidly passing into range of Felidae's storm bolter. The bolter bucked and kicked, the thump of its reports stolen by the void. The volley of fire was still mercilessly effective, blasting one of the drifting suits of armour to scrap. It pinwheeled away, spraying thin dust from ruptured plating, and Felidae switched fire to another. Anika inflicted a few solid hits on a third. The marine's lasguns scored a few hits, but were defeated by the thick plating they found themselves against. Felidae's shouted commands to pick targets and fire for effect convinced them to concentrate on knocking out thruster packs, but the distant enemy was still too far away for called shots to have a chance of doing much.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Firbolg in the Playground

++On the off-chance that some do make it past the guns and defenders i believe a increased military presence in all vital area's of the ship is prudent++
    ++I expect that the intent is to seize the ship for resources that wold be otherwise lacking in life sustained out here in the bleak place++
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Hannabel's curses echo long and loud through the vox network as the turret's shots go wide. Taking a deep breath, she steadies herself and tries again to bring down the attackers.

Show
    Fire ze turret! (1d100)[81] vs. 60 (BS 60-10 Difficulty +10 Exceptional Leader from Macharius) or 65 (if the Sting's advanced cogitator linkage applies)

Pre-emptive Master of Gunnery re-roll (1d100)[99]

Edit: It's official. The dice roller hates me.
    Last edited by rax; 2019-05-29 at 04:38 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    ++On the off-chance that some do make it past the guns and defenders i believe a increased military presence in all vital area's of the ship is prudent++
    ++I expect that the intent is to seize the ship for resources that wold be otherwise lacking in life sustained out here in the bleak place++
    'And find some bigger guns.' Anika is too focused on shooting to do anything else. If the wreckers could take a bolter shell and keep coming then bringing them down wasn't going to be easy.

Spoiler: Shooting
    Show

Full Auto vs. BS 36 (+20 Full Auto) (Range?)
    (1d100)[51]

Possible damage (pen 4, tearing)
    (1d10+5)[10] or (1d10+5)[7]
    (1d10+5)[7] or (1d10+5)[13]
    (1d10+5)[7] or (1d10+5)[8]
    (1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[12]

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Macharius gestures to his Praetorians. Barak! Flannery! Get on those turrets and start firing. Hannabel! Take them out before they carve our hull! All guns, fire on the enemy while you still can!

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    The Praetorians will take two turrets.
    (1d100)[6] vs 45 with PYBIT
    (1d100)[68] vs 45

Exceptional Leader on Hannabel

Put Your Backs Into it! on the turrets

(1d100)[26] vs 112

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Banned

Felidae does all she can to both inspire and direct the troops who came with her out on to the hull. All the while, her old boltgun chatters away, shooting bolt after bloody bolt into the oncoming invaders.

Spoiler: 2-3 rounds of determined stormbolter fire
    Show

Round 1:
    Command: (1d100)[86]
    BS: (1d100)[92] RF confirmation: (1d100)[92]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[7] or (1d10+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[15]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[8] or (1d10+5)[11]

Round 2:
    Command: (1d100)[27]
    BS: (1d100)[28] RF confirmation: (1d100)[68]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[8] or (1d10+5)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[11] or (1d10+5)[7]

Round 3:
    Command: (1d100)[61]
    BS: (1d100)[65] RF confirmation: (1d100)[4]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[10] or (1d10+5)[6]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[15] or (1d10+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[14]

And an array of d10's for possible RF.
    (1d10)[5]
    (1d10)[6]
    (1d10)[9]
    (1d10)[4]
    (1d10)[6]
    (1d10)[7]

Grab what is needed - I sort of think I've included everything. That's conceivably not true, but then I can roll some more. I'll spend a fate point to reroll that round 1.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-05-30 at 12:41 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ravia will be busy sorting out internal reinforcement and armament of of key troopers at important points with heavier weaponry mindful of its nature inside a ship and making the Tech-priests aware of what is coming and expected action by intruders.

++Ready to mobilize internal reinforcements to sections of the ship indicated by Command Crew outside++
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

"YES! Take that you floating piles of scrap iron!" Hannabel exults as she finally manages to perfectly target a small group of the approaching enemies.

Show
    Fire ze turret! (1d00)[1] vs. 60 (BS 60-10 Difficulty +10 Exceptional Leader from Macharius) or 65 (if the Sting's advanced cogitator linkage applies)

Pre-emptive Master of Gunnery re-roll (1d00)[1]
    Last edited by rax; 2019-05-30 at 11:36 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

The two Praetorians hurried to obey Macharius, taking consoles near Hannabel and releasing two more turrets for manual targetting. Between the three of them, they managed to knock out eight contacts with a few determined and carefully aimed bursts, despite Hannabel's early difficulty in getting the turret to co-operate. Felidae kept up the torrent of bolter fire alongside Anika, mowing one down in a hail of bolts wherever she aimed. There were a huge number of targets, though, and the closer they got, the less likely it was that they'd all be destroyed before they reached the ship...

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ettin in the Playground

At this rate Anika might actually end up emptying her clip. Whatever they are she had the impression that it would be dangerous to let them get close.

Spoiler: 3 rounds of shooting
    Show

vs. BS 36 (+20 Full Auto) (Running) (Range)
    (1d100)[72]

Possible Bolter damage (pen 4, tearing)
    (1d10+5)[6] or (1d10+5)[9]
    (1d10+5)[12] or (1d10+5)[7]
    (1d10+5)[13] or (1d10+5)[9]

(1d100)[14]

(1d10+5)[12] or (1d10+5)[8]
    (1d10+5)[8] or (1d10+5)[14]
    (1d10+5)[8] or (1d10+5)[12]

(1d100)[73]

(1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[14]
    (1d10+5)[13] or (1d10+5)[15]
    (1d10+5)[13] or (1d10+5)[15]
    (1d10+5)[12] or (1d10+5)[10]

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Banned

Fan out - ready grenades. Throw on landing. And if we die here, sell your lives dearly, the crew and the ship relies on us!

The plan is simple enough. Try to target wherever the boarders land with a thrown grenade. If that fails - basically, if the boarders land straight into melee - keep the primed grenade in hand, if the boarders win the melee, the grenade will still go off.

And fan out so the marines don't wipe each other out.

But there is yet time for a round of bolterfire. The stormbolter sings it's song of fury and fire, while Felidae clenches her teeth and utters an oath to the God-Emperor.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Command: (1d100)[73]
    BS: (1d100)[69] vs 65 base, +20 for Full Auto, I'm guessing +10 for range, +10 for hulking - I can't think of any more modifiers, but that should do.
    Damage: (1d10+5)[13] or (1d10+5)[14]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[7] or (1d10+5)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[7] or (1d10+5)[13]
    Damage: (1d10+5)[15] or (1d10+5)[9]

Confirmation: (1d100)[85]
    RF: (1d10)[3]
    RF: (1d10)[2]
    RF: (1d10)[6]
    RF: (1d10)[10]

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Hannabel picked off two more wreckers, before momentum brought them too close to the hull to properly target with the turrets. There were still too many, far too many, even though Felidae and Anika between them brought down another two. The ammo counter on Felidae's HUD ticked down rapidly, the bolter spitting high-explosive death at the enemy, but on they came, fanning out as they approached within striking distance. Finally, though, they were within the range proper of the assault lasguns the marines carried.

The void filled with lasfire, bright red pulses of energy converging on their targets to devastating effect. The marines fired in disciplined bursts, focusing down one foe before turning their guns on the next. Suits of heavy armour bioled to slag, ruptured thruster packs sent their owners pinwheeling away, shattered faceplates spilled vapourised contents into the vacuum, but still they came on, the survivors emerging through the withering storm of fire like tanks through a minefield. Their weapons powering up, they covered the last few meters in a burst of speed, heavy boots clanging as they locked tight to the surface. Five of them struck Felidae's defensive position, one landing right in front of Felidae with an enormous rock saw and swinging the improvised weapon in a deadly arc. Four more crashed into the formations of the marines, sending half a dozen men to the Emperor with each swing of their crackling blades.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ettin in the Playground

Their casualties didn't faze them at all. Perhaps they'd been here too long. Over the vox, 'Some of them have peeled off. I expect if they can get in they will.' She'll line up a shot on the one that was in combat with Felidae. There was less chance of hitting one of their people by mistake.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Half Action - Aim
    Half Action - Shoot at the wrecker in combat with Felidae

vs. BS 36 (+!0 Aim) (-20 in melee) (+10 Hulking) (+10 Short Range)
    (1d100)[32]

Possible damage - Pen 4
    (1d10+5)[14] or (1d10+5)[10]

If RF
    Confirmation (1d100)[12]
    Damage (1d10)[2]

Clip 3/24

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Banned

Felidae whips her enormous chain sword from her back, and swings it - adamantine teeth screaming - in a huge arch with the enemy hulk at it's apex. With a grinding screech of tearing metal, the oversized two-handed chain sword bites deep into it's target.

Show

WS: (1d100)[84] vs ... let's see, 38+10 for best quality, +20 for all-out attack, seems like 68.
    Damage: (2d10+10)[25] pen 5

Emperor, bless me. I don't really have any more fate to spend. Depressing. Well, thanks for nothing =(

I dunno, I'm guessing that's enough to carve the guy straight down the middle into twin symmetrical halves.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-06-05 at 01:09 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

As the wreckers start landing on the Sting's hull, Hannabel smashes her fists in frustration at the control panel in front of her. "Ensign!" she growls at the nearest unfortunate. "Go to my quarters, get my void suit and my bolt pistol, and get back here on the double. Understood!?"

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

As Hannabel raced for the airlock, the ensign with her gear on the way, the battle raged on the hull outside. The marines fought hard against the enemy, their numbers telling as they scored a few good hits, but the wreckers did not fall. The one in front of Felidae raised the rock saw, swinging and missing as his power-armoured opponent dodged around him. Felidae's counter-attack looked like it would fall short, the massive weight of the eviscerator throwing off her aim, but Anika's shot staggered the wrecker, and he stumbled right into the path of the buzzing chainblade.

The eviscerator bit deep, chewing through armour plates. Dust spilled from a gaping rent torn in the wrecker's armour as Felidae stepped back to ready the sword for another blow. Miraculously, her opponent straightened, readying his saw for another attack. A wound like that should have felled any man, but the armour was empty, the interior filled only with blackness. As Felidae watched, the edges of the rent torn in the armour began to knit back together, the suit working slowly to repair itself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Can I get another WP test from Felidae? 1 Insanity point if you fail.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Banned

Crud on a rock, muttered Felidae over comms, they self-repair. Or some other sort of accursed sorcery. Emperor protect us!

Show

WP: (1d100)[74] vs ... 32 or some such.

Yea. +1 insanity. Thank god I started out low, and not at like 10+ from the start. Crud.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-06-07 at 12:28 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Macharius draws himself up. Well then! It appears to be time for some thrilling heroics. Lead from the front, what? Come on, Magos, we can't let the others get all the glory. Praetorians, form up! I want the whole squad ready to follow me into battle. Grab your meltaguns. Let's go purge some sorcerers.

Macharius dons his new golden armor, rejoins his bodyguards, and prepares for battle.
    Last edited by PotatoGolem; 2019-06-07 at 04:29 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

When Macharius reaches the airlock with his Praetorians, Hannabel is there waiting for them, suited up and fidgeting restlessly with her bolt pistol. Her agitation is plain for all to see. "They're on the Sting, sir! They're going to hurt her, I just know it! We need to get outside and kill them, now!"

OOC: Hannabel isn't suicidal enough to engage the wreckers by herself, but is happy to provide fire support for the Praetorians.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Banned

Let's just see if you can regenerate faster than I can carve you into rubble, you Emperor-forsaken pile of rust!

The sword is to huge than even in power armor, it's hard to see whether Felidae is controlling it - or the other way around. Regardless, the eviscerator swings back with unstoppable force.

Show

WS: (1d100)[97] vs 68
    Damage: (2d10+10)[3][1](4) .. does this work? Cause otherwise RF is invisible. Pen 5, I think? I should look that up. Oh, and it's tearing too, so: (2d10+10)[6][9](15)

Also, Command: (1d100)[54] vs 43, to shout something inspiring at the marines. Propably Macharius is better at that, and he's here for this round, but ... meh =)

Oh .. it works, but doesn't quite do what I expected. So the modifier needs to be added.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-06-08 at 10:39 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ettin in the Playground

Why wasn't it going down? Anika will continue trying to track the wrecker that was in combat with Felidae.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Half Action - Aim
    Half Action - shoot

vs. BS 36 (+10 Aim) (+10 Hulking) (+10 Short Range) (-20 Melee)
    (1d100)[96]

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Macharius enters the fray, his new golden armor resplendent. He charges in to attack one of the wreckers fighting the marines, power sword slashing deep into its armor. Back, damnable creature! Humanity prevails! For Absalom and the Emperor! Behind him, the Praetorian Guard let loose a volley of meltagun shots at the closest wreckers, bringing their powerful weapons to bear.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

Anika raised her bolter and pulled the trigger, but the gun didn't fire. Something in the mechanism had fouled, somehow. Her target was doomed, though; Felidae whipped the eviscerator around, feeling the spinning teeth bite into metal. In atmosphere, the chainblade would have shrieked, but in vacuum, it was utterly silent as it cut the wrecker neatly in half. The top chunk of the armour spun away into the void, fingers losing grip on the rock saw it had been holding.

The Macharius and his Praetorians joined the fray, bringing meltaguns to bear on the enemy. Killing heavily-armoured opponents was what the weapons had been designed for, and they excelled. Two of the wreckers fighting the marines were blasted to slag by the opening salvo. Macharius charged in against another, the blade of his power sword wreathed in energy, and neatly severed its helmet from its shoulders. One remained.

The Marines went on the attack, those armed with bayonets unable to find a crack in the armour this time around, but while they distracted the thing, the others formed up in firing lines, raising their assault lasguns and sighting carefully. When an opening came, they fired several controlled bursts. The first volley staggered the wrecker, and the second punched it off its feet, its broken corpse drifting away from the ship.

Spoiler
    Show
    WP tests for Macharius and Hannabel, now that they're outside.

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

Apparently her bolter didn't like being out here any more then she did. Anika was almost considering drawing her sword when reinforcements showed up. 'Were you waiting for the most dramatic moment?' She sounds unusually out of sorts. 'Are there any more of them?' If any of the wrecker bodies haven't floated away she'll go to take a look.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Banned

Empty suits of armor? So ... are we fighting void ghosts? Bloody, Emperor-forsaken things regardless.

Nice timing, commander. I'm afraid I brought too few men to have fought them off alone. And maybe we should consider adding some heavy weapons teams to the marines? Simple grenade launchers would do for a start.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-06-09 at 07:46 AM.