A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Overkill Wish Granting

Granted! You now have a smart house that is perfectly automated capable of cleaning, cooking and regulating itself to it's owners most stringent conditions.

I wish to be the future of fridgeration.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Granted! You are such a good example of the Platonic ideal of what fridgeration should become (whatever it is), scientists pay you loads of money to stay in a vault next to the kilogram, in France.

I wish I spoke Japanese well.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lysbeth View Post
    I wish I spoke Japanese well.
    You know the Japanese language so well, you become a world renowned expert. You are invited to translate in high stake negotiations and get a pay that will soon make you a millionaire.

I wish for wish 404 - Error not found (again. The corrupted wish didn't work so well)
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

More Mafia

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

You are now incapable of making errors... and this time it includes the social faux pas of appearing too perfect. In addition to your work being flawless, all your social interactions now have the closest possible outcome to your intended one. You can easily become the perfect control freak, if you're careless about your intentions.

I wish for a reliable supply of gnome ore. (See signature)
    Last edited by Bucky; 2021-08-02 at 10:46 AM. Reason: consequences
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Pixie in the Playground

You get several weightless bags, each containing an endless amount of a different gnome ore. You just have to reach in and you can always pull them out. The bags are indestructible and unstealable so you won't have reliability problems with it. Gnome ore will always be available.

I wish for a pet black hole.
    Last edited by bug_sniper; 2021-09-12 at 06:45 PM. Reason: to improve pun

6. - Top - End - #396
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Fido is the largest black hole in the universe. He is a sentient black hole capable of dialing his attractive properties all the way to nil, and as he Is a singularity in the shape of any animal you wish can run and play any game or trick with you whenever you wish. He doesn't go hungry, can destroy the universe, and has the cutest whistle you've ever heard.

I wish for a pet white hole.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post

I wish for a pet white hole.
    Granted, but you are accused of rassism - oh, sorry. Overkill, not corruption, my bad.

Granted. Instead of devouring matter and even light, your white hole has the ability to spit out matter and light, in every form and ammount you like. It is also very loyal to you and will do everything in it's power to make you happy.

I wish for my favourite author to live a long and happy life, creating many great works of creative writing.
    Spoiler: I'm a seer
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    All the discussion of how weird the half-hour start is seems weirdly prescient, in retrospect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Can I use my prediction of the half an hour being used to set up Factional chats as proof I am the Seer?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    only IRL, not as in game proof, as we all know that recruitment threads don't count for making IG decisions

More Mafia

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Your favorite author lives to the age of 150, and goes on a tear of productivity that makes the combined efforts of Brandon Sanderson, Nora Roberts, and Eiichiro Oda look as slow as George R.R. Martin by comparison. They release new works so frequently and of such quality that bookstores (including Amazon) are unable to keep up with demand. The average wait time to borrow their newest book from the public library is three years, despite the fact that they've put out at least another hundred books in that time.

I wish to save all endangered species of rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

You not only manage to save all endangered species of rhinoceros: you utilize their DNA to create NEW species of rhinoceri, creating the largest "What if...?" petting ZOO/park in the world, on a newly created island with an unreachable plateau, Jurrassic Park style, but without any breaches. Scientists follow your suit and soon, all endangered species are saved and soon, first sabertooth tiger pets emerge on the market. It kickstarts a movement of nature lovers that ends with a global decision of human race to get rid of animal cruelty and work to get planet back in shape again.

I wish to leave this planet.
    Last edited by lacco36; 2021-10-04 at 12:49 PM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

The planet is heartbroken, but doesn't contest the divorce. You get all of Earth's assets and full custody of the children.

I wish for decisive action!
    Nexus Character Pile