New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

Lehasti's eyes continue to sweep the dusty environs suspiciously, but she murmurs, "Have we found where the clockwork soldiers rest while awaiting their alarm? I would like to engage them on our own terms, preferably one at a time."

Behind the paladin, Azkin's watchful eyes peer into the shadows cast by the light that flickers from the enspelled weapons of his companions.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms

2. - Top - End - #752
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Vershab nods and agrees. "If we find an open area where I can enlarge Lehasti that would be an ideal place to fight them," he says, looking to the others and gesturing for exploration to continue.

3. - Top - End - #753

Wary of the strange and ominous thoughts projected by the aeons, the group declines to explore the papyrus-filled room for the time being, and checks out for the corridors. The clockwork soldiers aren't visible, but it would appear they came from one of the paths to the eastern portion of the complex.

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #754

NecromancerGuy

Vershab notes the exploration performed by Turi and waits patiently for him to return, idly scanning the tomes along the walls. Once he's back he says, "Let's to that way," and points down the first hallway on the left from the entrance (towards F6). "Shall we?"

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    I'm assuming that the two can go together, much like they did a moment earlier, and have Turi look for mundane traps and threats while Vershab scans for magic. Lehasti may not like this, however, so I'm flexible if JWallyR wants to post.

If no argument, then here's another Stealth check: (1d20+1)[20]

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    "Shall we?"
    Turi just nods. Blades in hand, he prowls eastward silently.
    Spoiler: Exploration
    Show
    (1d20+15)[30] stealth
    (1d20+12)[18] perception

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Natala al Akmet, Warsighted Oracle

Natala watched the two move forward quietly, calling upon her own arcane sight as they did. Once cast, she began to sweep in all directions, focusing when she discovered something of note ...

Detect magic and wait
    Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    AC 21 HP 57 Init +8 Move 30
    Str 14 Dex 18 Con 13 Int 10 Wis 12 Cha
    F +5 R +8 W +8
    Weapon: +1 longspear (+8, 1d8+4), Ancestral Weapon (+1 magic weapon of choice from pantheon)
    Spells: (Unl) guidance, detect magic, create water, read magic, detect poison, stabilize, mending, ghost sound, mage hand / (7/8) cure light wounds, unseen servant, ray of sickening, divine favor, remove fear, bless, protection vs evil / (7) cure moderate wounds, levitate, minor image, spiritual weapon, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, spear of purity / (3/5) cure serious wounds, heroism, searing light, summon monster 3
    Martial flexibility: 6/6; AW: 7/7: Spirit shield: 5/7; Blessings: 2/2
    Key skills: Diplomacy +12; KS History/Religion +9; Sense Motive +8; Spellcraft +8; Heal +5; Linguistics +5; KS All others +4; Craft Weapons +6
    Effect: Spirit shield (+6 AC, 60 min); unseen servant (6hrs); Slippers (ignore difficult terrain)
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

7. - Top - End - #757

Turi takes the lead as usual, with Vershab scanning for magical auras behind him, his smooth steps inaudible even to himself. The corridor ends in an alcove, and in it, he glimpses the metallic shape of one of the clockwork soldiers that so unceremoniously kicked the group out of the complex an hour earlier.

Spoiler
    Show

If the marching order shown below needs to be modified, let me know.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

Turi stops suddenly at the sight of the inactive construct. He frowns for a few moments by the close quarters- difficult at best to fight tactically. Waving everyone back, he "leads" them (from the back) back into the library. "Alright, here's the plan," he begins- in a tone that brooks no nonsense. "I'll go in first, invisible. Lehasti get it's attention, and we pin it in the hallway. Vershab and Natala, watch out for the other. If he comes at you from the back, well.... I don't really have an answer for that. Just try to defend yourself until we can bring this guy down."
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Obviously, if someone has a contingency plan for CS2 that involves more than 'hope for the best' I'm all ears.

9. - Top - End - #759

NecromancerGuy

Vershab nods at the tactical initiative taken by Turi. "I will scout and secure the other clockwork soldier while you all deal with this one," he says confidently. "When you are ready say so - we will go invisible together, Turi."

10. - Top - End - #760
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Lehasti frowns at Vershab's statement. "Do you have reason to believe that both soldiers will come if we engage just the one? I assumed that the alarm wakened them both."

The paladin pauses briefly, rubbing her chin with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, the right still being tethered to her readied blade. "Should we not first attempt to locate the other construct? This one is easily contained by a pit, the other may be more troublesome."

11. - Top - End - #761

NecromancerGuy

Vershab stops in the action of starting down the hallway and considers the space of the room with the construct. "Indeed, there is plenty of room for me to capture this one...Very well, I will remain here and let Turi find the other," he says after a moment's thought.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"And... there is the third, wider hallway." The paladin's brows furrow in evident concern. "Gods only know what may lurk therein, waiting to strike our flanks. No," she finishes, turning to Vershab, "we must know more clearly the hazards that await, as-yet-unseen. These soldiers do not attack us now, merely speaking; that gives me courage that Turi can scout, unhindered, at least to the entrance of that hallway."

Show
    To elaborate: Lehasti suggests that we scout the G13 hallway, which I anticipate to contain a clockwork soldier and dead end, and that Turi then scout the wider hallway at G9/10, just to see whether it is a longer hallway without obvious foes to pile on, or whether it's an open room to be concerned about.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

Turi frowns thoughtfully. "I don't want to go too far with those guys behind me," he mutters. "Might as well slit my own throat right here and lay down to die." He glances worriedly at the two hallways where they presume the soldiers will be.

"I'll glance down that wider hallway on the way, but we gotta deal with these guys more permanently before I'm going deeper in here."

Show
    In all sincerity, Turi has no recourse against the soldiers if they both end up between him and the exit. I (the player) do not think it's a good idea to give them any opportunity to be between us and the exit.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Lehasti nods seriously to Turi. "Gods willing, the wider hallway holds few surprises, and we can simply engage the soldiers at our leisure. Take care, my friend." she gently clasps the rogue's shoulder.

15. - Top - End - #765

As silent as ever, Turi moves to the wider hallway, to find it opens into a circular chamber. A ring of stone pillars supports a white domed ceiling above. Along the perimeter of the rotunda, shelves crammed with crumbling papyrus scrolls and clay tablets stand behind iron mesh doors.

Moving further, he finds another narrow corridor, where, as predicted, the second clockwork soldier stands by. He notices that both machines have taken some damage, either from Lehasti's falchion, or Natala's summoned weapon or archon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Turi's rolls in OOC are quite high enough...

Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2021-01-17 at 09:40 PM.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

Turi slinks back to the others, and reports in a whisper: "just like we thought. Lots to read in that other room, but nothing nasty." He draws his kukris again, and nods towards the nearer clockwork guardian (CS1, now). "shall we?"

17. - Top - End - #767

NecromancerGuy

Vershab nods and readies his pit-spell. "Shall I drop it into a pit? Or be ready to prevent the other from attacking? Or both?" he asks. "If you plan to defeat this one in melee I doubt you want me to evoke lightning with you this close..."

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Turi nods his assent to the second suggestion, then voices it when Vershab prattles on anyway.

"Keep that other one off us."

Spoiler: Turi, stat block
    Show
    Turi
    Male N Human Fighter 1 / URogue 6 (Knife master), Level 7, Init +5, HP 73/73, Speed 30
    AC 22, Touch 16, Flat-footed 17, CMD 21, Fort 8, Ref 11, Will 6, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 5
    +1 Kukri x2 +12 or +10/+10 (1d4+6, 18-20, x2)
    Cold iron dagger +10 (1d4, 19-20, x2)
    Silver dagger +10 (1d4-1, 19-20, x2)
    Trip attempt +16 (assuming +1 kukri)
    Mistmail (mist form- 20% concealment), Amulet of natural armor, Ring of protection (+5 Armor, +5 Dex, +1 Nat, +1 Def)
    Abilities Str 11, Dex 20, Con 15, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 8
    Condition +1 dmg when flanking
    sneak stab: 3d8/3d4
    +2 AC (24) vs attack with light blades
    Endurance, die hard // Resiliency: 1/1
    Vanish: 2/2 (CL 6)
    -2 skill checks after failure
    ignore first 5' of difficult terrain
    poisons, potions
    Escape artist R's edge

Full health??? Last post was.... *hunts* .... 53/73. Maybe not crucial.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"This one? Primarily, leave it to Turi and myself. If the other comes... I leave it in your capable hands. Azkin, if you would...?" she gestures at the young cleric.

Azkin nods. He reaches a hand toward Lehasti and Turi, and prays over them each in turn; a shimmering, protective field blossoms into being around them both. Gripping his spear in both hands, he silently nods his readiness.

Lehasti grips her flaming falchion with both hands. "After you, my friend!" She grins at the contrast between her jesting politeness and the seriousness of the imminent combat.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Azkin casts Shield of Faith to give Lehasti and Turi +2 Deflection AC, 5 minute duration.
    Lehasti activates her Divine Bond to give her Falchion Keen (7 minute) and, when Turi goes invisible to move forward, casts Divine Favor (+1), 1 minute duration. She will basically move forward to engage the soldier when he goes invisible, trusting that he will be moving to be in place to flank when it advances.

Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Spoiler: Lehasti
    Show
    Lehasti Gesmeha
    F LG Human Paladin, Level 7, Init 1, HP 68/85, Speed 30
    AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 20, CMD 25, Fort 14, Ref 9, Will 10, CMB +15, Base Attack Bonus 7
    +1/Flaming/Flaming Burst, Continual Flame Flaming Puzzle Falchion +1 +14 (2d4+7, 18-20, x2)
    Flail, Heavy +11 (1d10+6, 19-20, x2)
    Spiked Gauntlet +11 (1d4+4, )
    Breastplate +1 (+7 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 Natural, +1 Deflect)
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 7, Cha 16
    Condition Falchion is +1, Flaming today
    Heroism: +2 atk, saves, skills. 700(?) rd duration
    Divine Bond: Falchion is Keen (double threat range), 69 rd duration
    Shield of Faith: +2 Deflection AC, 49 rd duration
    Divine Favor: +1 atk/damage, 10 rd duration
    Spoiler: Azkin
    Show
    Azkin
    M NG Human Cleric, Level 5, Init 2, HP 49/49, Speed 30
    AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 17, Fort 8, Ref 5, Will 9, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Longspear 5 (1d8+3, x3)
    Dagger +1 6 (1d4+3, 19-20, x2)
    Scimitar 5 (1d6+2, 18-20, x2)
    Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect)
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 19, Cha 10
    Condition None

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Natala nodded her agreement to the plan. "A well-thought out plan, my companions. I shall summon forth a weapon of the ancient ones to aid you fight. If necessary, I can summon celestial aid as well. Stay safe and strike true!”

When the others attacked, Natala summoned forth another shimmering falchion that flew in to attack.

Cast spiritual weapon upon entering combat. Standing where she can see the machine but give the group room to move.
    Initiative - (1d20+8)[22], Attack - (1d20+10)[19], Damage - (1d8+2)[9]

Show
    F +5 R +8 W +8
    Weapon: +1 longspear (+8, 1d8+4), Ancestral Weapon (+1 magic weapon of choice from pantheon)
    Spells: (Unl) guidance, detect magic, create water, read magic, detect poison, stabilize, mending, ghost sound, mage hand / (7/8) cure light wounds, unseen servant, ray of sickening, divine favor, remove fear, bless, protection vs evil / (7) cure moderate wounds, levitate, minor image, spiritual weapon, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, spear of purity / (3/5) cure serious wounds, heroism, searing light, summon monster 3
    Key skills: Diplomacy +12; KS History/Religion +9; Sense Motive +8; Spellcraft +8; Heal +5; Linguistics +5; KS All others +4; Craft Weapons +6
    Effect: Spirit shield (+6 AC, 60 min); unseen servant (6hrs); Slippers (ignore difficult terrain)
    Last edited by Starbin; 2021-03-12 at 01:19 AM.

21. - Top - End - #771

Turi disappears from sight. Silent as a cat, he moves next to the idle clockwork warrior, while the others take their places. Lehasti walks in, falchion at the ready, but stops on the alcove's treshold. The sound of cogs and wheels stirring inside the metal body is interrupted by a blow from another falchion, this one made of magical energies, and the battle of the living against the machine begins anew!

Spoiler: Surprise round
    Show
    EDITED after update from Lehasti in the Discord thread.
    Turi, Azkin and Vershab wait.
    Nalata's spiritual weapon hits, bypassing DR.
    Lehasti strikes (1d20+14)[16] damage (2d4+7)[13] + (1d6)[4] fire; cc(32+) (1d20+14)[16] cd (2d4+7)[14] - hit stops and waits for the enemy to make its move.

Initiative
    Lehasti (1d20+1)[9]
    Azkin (1d20+2)[18]
    Turi (1d20+5)[14]
    Vershab (1d20+12)[22]
    Natala 22
    Clockwork soldier (1d20+6)[18]

Vershab's and Natala's turn in "round 0", then it's the enemy turn.

Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2021-01-25 at 11:34 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Round "0," Vershab's Status
    Show
    Vershab Fethi
    Male True Neutral Human Blood Arcanist, Level 7, Init 12, HP 51/51, DR 5/- (vs. Nonlethal), Speed 30 ft.
    AC 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 4, Will 6, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Mage Armor (Extended, 14 Hours) (+4 Armor, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 9, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 21, Wis 10, Cha 14
    Condition None
    2/10 Arcane Reservoir Available
    0/5 Grave Touch Used
    Draak 25/25 HPs

Vershab silently watches Lehasti initiate the battle and then turns to peer down the hallway towards the other clockwork soldier. On his lips lie readied the arcane words to conjure an extra-planar pit and trap the construct before it can reach Azkin...

Show
    Readied action to cast Create Pit at G9-H10 (or so) to catch the (presumably) approaching construct in the middle of it as it rolls north towards the party. Reflex save DC 17 for it to avoid falling inside the 30 ft pit and taking 3d6 falling damage.

23. - Top - End - #773

Mechanically - but it couldn't really do this any other way - the soldier moves forward to try and disarm Lehasti, leaving a space behind as anticipated by Turi. It effortlessly sends the falchion flying, but Lehasti's cord contraption leaves her in a good position to retrieve it. The follow-up blow, however, hurts fairly deeply.

Meanwhile, from the opposite end of the corridor, more mechanical sounds can be heard. To Vershab's total absence of surprise, the second soldier shows up, right in time for him to finish his casting. A deep hole appears in the ground underneath the machine's feet! It falls down in a great ruckus of metal against stone.

Spoiler: beginning of round 1
    Show
    CS1 moves forward as a 5-foot step
    Attack #1, tries to disarm Lehasti (1d20+19)[39]
    Attack #2, strike (1d20+13)[29] damage (1d10+13)[23] cc(33) (1d20+13)[24] cd (2d10+26)[39]

CS2 double moves and meets a pit, Refl (1d20+16)[26] EDIT that's actually 1d20+6=16, so the save fails.

Lehasti is disarmed and took 23 damage.

Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2021-01-25 at 11:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #774

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Round 1, Vershab's Status
    Show
    Vershab Fethi
    Male True Neutral Human Blood Arcanist, Level 7, Init 12, HP 51/51, DR 5/- (vs. Nonlethal), Speed 30 ft.
    AC 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 4, Will 6, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Condition None
    0/5 Grave Touch Used
    Draak 25/25 HPs

With a nod Vershab turns back to the first clockwork soldier. "My pit will hold it for a little less than a minute. In the meanwhile, let's see if we can use their own tactics against them..." he says in a lecturing tone, mostly to Azkin.

Show
    Cast Grease to use the second-paragraph's effect on the weapon held by CS1. DC 16 Reflex save to avoid dropping the weapon.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Natala let the falchion continue to attack the construct while she stepped to support Lehasti from behind. If necessary, she could heal the warrior, too.

if Lehasti would prefer an Aid Another task for AC or attack bonus, let me know. For now, spiritual weapon continues to attack, and Nat joins with her Longspear.
    SW attack - (1d20+10)[27], Damage - (1d8+2)[10]; Longspear attack - (1d20+8)[12], Damage - (1d8+4)[12]

Show
    F +5 R +8 W +8

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

Turi grins, invisibly and silently, as the creature steps into the kill zone. Without waiting any longer, he lashes out with both blades, viciously slashing at everything exposed that looks important.

Spoiler: Turi, round 1
    Show
    Turi
    Male N Human Fighter 1 / URogue 6 (Knife master), Level 7, Init +5, HP 73/73, Speed 30
    AC 22, Touch 16, Flat-footed 17, CMD 21, Fort 8, Ref 11, Will 6, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 5
    +1 Kukri x2 +12 or +10/+10 (1d4+6, 18-20, x2)
    Cold iron dagger +10 (1d4, 19-20, x2)
    Silver dagger +10 (1d4-1, 19-20, x2)
    Trip attempt +16 (assuming +1 kukri)
    Mistmail (mist form- 20% concealment), Amulet of natural armor, Ring of protection (+5 Armor, +5 Dex, +1 Nat, +1 Def)
    Abilities Str 11, Dex 20, Con 15, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 8
    Condition +1 dmg when flanking
    sneak stab: 3d8/3d4
    +2 AC (24) vs attack with light blades
    Endurance, die hard // Resiliency: 1/1
    Vanish: 2/2 (CL 6)
    -2 skill checks after failure
    ignore first 5' of difficult terrain
    poisons, potions
    Escape artist R's edge

Full attack:
    (1d20+10)[19] kukri 1 (vs flat-footed AC due to invisibility)
    (1d20+10)[22] CC 1 (28+, x2)
    (1d4+6)[7] damage
    (1d4+6)[8] crit bonus
    (3d8)[12] sneak stab (invisible)

(1d20+10)[14] kukri 2
    (1d20+10)[23] CC 1 (28+, x2)
    (1d4+6)[10] damage
    (1d4+6)[9] crit bonus
    (3d8)[17] sneak stab (flanking)

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Lehasti grunts in pain from the clockwork creature's heavy blow, but with a quick tug on the weapon cord, her falchion is once again gripped in both hands. Grinning viciously at the clockwork creature, she sweeps the flaming blade toward its midsection!

Show
    Swift: LoH self for: (3d6)[14] healing.
    Move: retrieve disarmed, corded weapon
    Standard: Power Attack! Rolls do not include flanking.

Attack: (1d20+15)[31], CC: (1d20+15)[17] for x2 on 30 or higher
    Damage: (2d4+15)[21] slashing plus (1d6)[5] fire; additional (2d4+15)[20] slashing on crit.

Spoiler: AoO as required
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+15)[23], CC: (1d20+15)[33] for x2 on 30 or higher
    Damage: (2d4+15)[18] slashing plus (1d6)[3] fire; additional (2d4+15)[20] slashing on crit.

Show
    Lehasti Gesmeha
    F LG Human Paladin, Level 7, Init 1, HP 59/85, Speed 30
    AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 20, CMD 25, Fort 14, Ref 9, Will 10, CMB +15, Base Attack Bonus 7
    +1/Flaming/Flaming Burst, Continual Flame Flaming Puzzle Falchion +1 +14 (2d4+7, 18-20, x2)
    Divine Bond: Falchion is Keen (double threat range), 68 rd duration
    Shield of Faith: +2 Deflection AC, 48 rd duration
    Divine Favor: +1 atk/damage, 9 rd duration

Azkin grips the shaft of his spear, teeth gritted against the sounds of combat mere feet away. He tries, largely unsuccessfully to ignore them, keeping a watchful gaze to the rear.

Show
    He has 3 AoOs and a readied attack, but I don't anticipate anything happening with them. I'll roll in OOC if this turns out not to be the case.

Show
    Azkin
    AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 17, Fort 8, Ref 5, Will 9, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Longspear 5 (1d8+3, x3)
    Condition None
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2021-01-27 at 10:25 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778

The well prepared companions unleash their full, vengeful power on the machine that gave them such grief an hour earlier. Vershab's judicious spell causes the halberd to slip out of its wielder's grasp. The Dune Walker's spiritual falchion and the servant of the Dawnflower's own strike in unison... Turi delivers the finishing blow from behind as his kukri penetrates an armor joint and jams several key mechanisms.

The clockwork soldier stands in front of the companions, inert. Some inner noises can be heard, the inner motors trying to continue with the fighting routine, but the disabled systems inside can no longer respond.

Meanwhile, some noises can be heard inside the pit: The soldier bumping against the walls in attempts to find an exit. Evidently, it lacks any means to escape the trap.

Spoiler: beginning of round 2
    Show
    No meaningful enemy action. It's the group's turn.

29. - Top - End - #779

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Round 2, Vershab's Status
    Show
    Vershab Fethi
    Condition None
    0/5 Grave Touch Used
    Draak 25/25 HPs

"I have good news and I have bad news," announces Vershab. "The second clockwork soldier is in my pit and apparently unable to exit. However, this magic is not designed to be dismissed, so the pit will remain for a bit more than half a minute. I do not recommend diving into the pit, lest you get hurt from the fall and are then subject to its attacks...I will ready a spell to try and disarm this one too when the extraplanar space returns to normal."

Show
    Prepare an action to cast Grease to use the second-paragraph's effect on the weapon held by CS2 when it becomes visible...in seven more rounds...DC 16 Reflex save to avoid dropping the weapon.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Taking advantage of the momentary pause to wipe a stray lock of hair across her forehead, Lehasti nods at Vershab's remarks. "Plenty of time for Turi and Azkin to circle to its rear, no? Gods willing, it will present no greater threat on its own than this one..."

With a look toward the rogue and a quick jerk of her head toward the hallway that leads to the entrance and the central chamber, the paladin sets off toward the temporary pit, halting just before the sloped edges. She leans over, peering down to where mechanical thunks issue from the clockwork soldier's efforts to recover itself.

Show
    Lehasti Gesmeha
    F LG Human Paladin, Level 7, Init 1, HP 59/85, Speed 30
    Divine Bond: Falchion is Keen (double threat range), 67 rd duration
    Shield of Faith: +2 Deflection AC, 47 rd duration
    Divine Favor: +1 atk/damage, 8 rd duration

Azkin nods at his mistress, and for his part, he gestures his brother forward, backing against the wall to make room.

Show
    Assuming Turi walks around to prepare to flank, Azkin will follow. If not, Azkin will instead advance toward Lehasti.

Show
    Azkin
    Longspear 5 (1d8+3, x3)
    Condition None