Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Apr 2017
- Vancouver <-> Dublin
Circlets of Counterspelling, Full Plate of Antimagic, Radiant Halo (items)
Circlet of Counterspelling
This circlet of cold iron constantly disrupts spellcasting. A counterspell attempt is automatically made against all spells cast within 200 feet, as if by dispel magic (+10 bonus on the dispel check). The circlet's power cannot be suppressed and it attempts to counter even its bearer's spells.
Moderate Abjuration (Antimagic); CL 10th; Craft Wondrous Item, dispel magic; Price 30,000 gp; Weight - lb.
Circlet of Counterspelling, Greater
This circlet functions as a circlet of counterspelling, save that it counters spells within 300 feet and has a +20 bonus on the dispel check.
Strong Abjuration (Antimagic); CL 20th; Craft Wondrous Item, greater dispel magic; Price 120,000 gp; Weight - lb.
Full Plate of Antimagic
This suit of masterwork full plate armour is forged from purest cold iron, and imbued with a powerful antimagic field which functions as follows:
- The bearer may cast spells on himself, but not on creatures, objects, or areas outside his space.
- The bearer's magic items remain functional while affecting his person directly, but may not be used to cast spells outside his space (as described above). His magic weapons enhance his melee attacks as normal but not his ranged attacks.
- The field disrupts any spell cast by another creature targeting the bearer or including him in its area, as normal.
The bearer cannot suppress the field.
Strong Abjuration (Antimagic); CL 12th; Craft Magic Arms & Armour, antimagic field, creator must be an archmage with the mastery of shaping high arcana; Price 219,650 gp; Weight 50 lb.
This incorporeal nimbus of white-gold light wreathes its bearer's face, and may be held or stowed as though it were an ioun stone. It provides the following benefits:
- Radiates daylight. This is treated as actual sunlight (and can therefore damage or destroy creatures vulnerable to sunlight).
- Counters all [Darkness] spells of 9th level or lower cast within 120 feet.
- Dispels all [Darkness] spells within 120 feet at the start of each of its bearer's turns.
- At the DM's option, may negate other darkness-based effects e.g. Illusion spells of the (Shadow) subschool, areas with the minor- or major-negative dominant planar trait, magic items imbued with [Darkness] spells, etc.
The daylight may be suppressed or reactivated by the bearer as a free action. The item's other benefits are nonfunctional while the daylight is suppressed.
Strong Evocation [Light]; CL 17th; Craft Wondrous Item, Heighten Spell, daylight or sunburst; Price 61,200 gp; Weight - lb.
Last edited by rferries; 2018-06-15 at 08:46 AM.