New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default That guy stories

Honestly i have yet to encounter a "that guy" but in the second session of my last campaign (the 4th overall session i had ever done). I used our party's sorcerer (played by best friend) as a meatshield against kobolds with shock touch and he was the only one out of all of us who was guarenteed to tank the damage with his mcguffin. He was understandably angry about it but could see the reasoning behind it. That was really the only that guy moment in the campaign until i got kicked out in the tenth session due to the dm being unable to deal with my natural hyperactivity. But yeah anyone got any good "that guy" stories
    Last edited by Kevin Drake; 2018-06-15 at 03:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: That guy stories

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Drake View Post
    Honestly i have yet to encounter a "that guy" but in the second session of my last campaign (the 4th overall session i had ever done). I used our party's sorcerer (played by best friend) as a meatshield against kobolds with shock touch and he was the only one out of all of us who was guarenteed to tank the damage with his mcguffin. He was understandably angry about it but could see the reasoning behind it. That was really the only that guy moment in the campaign until i got kicked out in the tenth session due to the dm being unable to deal with my natural hyperactivity. But yeah anyone got any good "that guy" stories
    There's a saying going around about identifying "That Guy". I think it might apply in this situation.