New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Mallside 10

1. - Top - End - #631
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Mallside 10

[Girlcognito]

Annaliese blinks. "That's... I see. Weird Nexus is weird." And Nordestina? She looks a bit puzzled. "Never heard of that, doesn't exist in my world."

As regards AMEN, however! "Not much. Basically, you showed up one day and took command. Did a few things, mostly while masked. Disappeared and was usurped." She explains. "Doesn't matter, yes, but I'm still curious. I understand your unwillingness to say more, though, even though I can promise it will remain between us and Zefir will never hear of it." Though interested, she won't push too much.

Looking at her hand, though, she comments. "I'm ready to be a guy again, so keep that in mind for the next time we meet."
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Arcane Threads

Jade thinks for a moment. What does she want to try? She's not super familiar with women's clothes, mainly because she hasn't been one very long. "Hmm. I don't know. Maybe a nice dress?" Or is that going too far already? No, it's probably fine. She should try to enjoy herself. Worrying about being too feminine is silly. After all, she is a woman right now. She glances at a nearby rack of dresses, trying to see if anything catches her eye, but is still too uncertain.
    [Arcane Threads]

"How about we take a look?' Nadia suggests before leading her way over to the appropriate part of the store. "You could do something light and breezy. That's pretty good for summer time. You don't want anything heavy or you'll melt. Or maybe you want something a little more showy?" Nadia raises an eyebrow at the other woman. She doesn't want to be presumptuous about that.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground

Arcane Threads

Jade thinks. What does she want out of this? Really just to have a little fun and try out some different women's clothes. On one hand, some good summer wear would actually come in handy. She might actually wear a lightweight dress often. On the other, she has the figure to really rock a more revealing design, even if she wouldn't wear it as much. "Maybe, I could try both? Trying a few different styles couldn't hurt."
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #634
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

Carlie laughs at the description of it. "Yeah, that's about half correct," she says. "Doesn't really matter, though." Doesn't bother to explain it, however, because - after all - she did promise. No point in breaking a promise for something that doesn't matter.

"Yeah, okay," she says. Sounds like the vampire was getting ready to leave, but Carlie's not done with her ice cream yet. "Bye."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

"We won't be able to enjoy it, they'll be there too. That'll put a dampener on things." At least, they will Abi's end.

Abi's pecked on the cheek, and her eyes turn almost all pink. "Well, um, yeah? I mean, we're on our first date, neither has thrown ice cream at the other, and we've planned not just date two but date three as well. I'm pretty sure that justifies me calling you my girlfriend." Abi takes a big bite of cake, just about finishing it I think.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

6. - Top - End - #636
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"I have my reasons for being in an organization like AMEN, but I'll ask you again if and when I leave." Annaliese finally says, dropping the topic upon realizing Carlie won't say more.

"You won't get rid of me that easily." She says with a smile. "Besides, I still have ice-cream." She adds, raising up her half-eaten cone. "So what is it you do these days, I mean as Harley. Also an investigator?"

Cake Date

"Aww, Abi, don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself regardless!" Zara encourages.

When she sees Abi's eyes go all pink, her theory is confirmed and she grins widely, for more than one reason. "Wow, that is awesome, because I really like you." She says. After finishing her cake as well, she reaches over to take Abi's free hand in hers. "I finally figured out why your eyes go pink. I guessed, but I think I'm proven correct. It means attraction, and now they're almost all pink!"

She saved the heart-shaped marshmallow for last, and is a bit sad to have to eat it. It's delicious, though.
    Love is the message.

7. - Top - End - #637

[Girlcognito]

Oh, that's right: there still is ice cream there.
    "I haven't done anything with her for months," Carlie says. But maybe that's not what was being asked? Because that part is obvious.

"But...no. She's not an investigator. Honestly, Harley Zorzo hasn't really done anything big in years. Just...hanging out with old friends, is all."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"Well, obviously, because of the baby's survival." Annaliese says back. "Years, meaning post-AMEN? Which is understandable, being a leader of AMEN in these parts, present or former, seems to be a black mark... what with the number of people gunning for one's head for whatever reasons."

"It occurs to me that I'm asking all the questions here. You must have things you're curious to ask about me." She says, first teasingly and then seriously.
    Love is the message.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

"I, uh, don't think that's entirely right, Zara. I've been attracted to you since we met, and they weren't pink then." Attraction does play into it, however. She still has quite a bit of her hot chocolate to drink, as she ate her cake first. The heart-shaped marshmallow is eaten at the same time as Zara's, though, Abi plucking it from the mug and popping it in her mouth. Her eyes remain pink so long as she's holding Zara's hand, so the other girl has longer to figure out what, exactly, it is. Though maybe she should ask Abi how she's feeling, that might help...

They've got a minute or so before the halfling comes over with the bill, or Zara could call him over sooner.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Pixie in the Playground

[Cake Date]

Zara's finished with her meal, so she waits for Abi to finish. Just as well, she can focus more on holding hands with her new girlfriend.

She thinks about it, however. If it's not attraction, then what is it? It happened when they pecked, held hands... she decides to just ask. "If it's not attraction, then what is it? Tell me how you're feeling right now, so we can figure it out. Or maybe... you want to kiss?" She dares to ask.
    Love is the message.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

"Happy, mostly. Attraction, obviously, you're holding my hand, but... Yeah, mostly it's happy, though not video games or sport or good book happy. Spending time with friends happy, you know?" It's the mixture of attraction and pleasure that makes pink. Well, that and love, but Abi probably isn't there yet, since it's one date.

Her eyes are really pink at the offer of a kiss, and she smiles wide. "Yes! Um, is that not too forward?" She's nervous now it's been offered, and doesn't know how to continue from here, really.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Pixie in the Playground

[Cake Date]

"Pleasure!" Zara says in realization. "Happiness from spending time with someone you're attracted to, and it is pleasurable holding your soft hand... but eating the cake ith you was pleasurably delicious, and your eyes didn't go pink." She pauses to ruminate upon it, proving a bit slow on the uptake, even though she should have realized it with her words. Gasping, she realizes at last. "Pleasure and attraction, perhaps?"

The increased pink after her suggestion proves her right, but she blushes upon realizing what she blurted out and Abi's reaction to it. "I don't know, it just came out... you liked me pecking you, so I thought..." She did say yes before getting nervous, however, but Zara barely restrains herself from going for a kiss right this moment. "We don't have to yet, if you don't want to. Let's just continue the date, okay?" She manages to say, though after her eyes linger on Abi's lips for a moment.
    Love is the message.

13. - Top - End - #643

[Girlcognito]

Carlie nods. And shrugs. "Basically, yeah. Even if most people have never heard of me."

That's right; asking questions is a good way to force the other person to talk so that you can eat the ice cream.

"Nope. Not curious at all,"
    she jokes.

She licks her ice cream as she thinks about what to ask. "So why did you join?" AMEN, that is.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"Hmm... sounds like bad luck, then. For instance, I'm sure Svetlana doesn't know what you look like... but she knows you exist and you were AMEN. And for some people, that's enough to be out for your head." She says, empathizing with the bunnygirl.

Annaliese rolls her eyes, then smiles at Carlie. "Not even a little?" But then she does get asked a question! "Hmm..." She thinks while taking the opportunity to lick her ice cream. "AMEN seemed like the best organization that'd accept my line of work whilst providing me with protection, support and access to more tech. Basically, I see it as an effective way to achieve my goals without compromising my freedom. I could ask you the same, y'know."
    Love is the message.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

"Pleasure and attraction... Would sound about right, really." As Zara gets awkward about it, Abi will lean forward and try to initiate a kiss anyway. She's a little awkward about it, she's not done this often- if ever- before. I'm not sure how much Zara got to say, but I doubt it's all of it.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Pixie in the Playground

[Cake Date]

Zara gets interrupted mid-speech by Abi's attempt at a kiss! Once she sees Abi leaning forward, Zara goes for it, stretching her neck where necessary, and their lips meet for the first time.

And it is glorious!

She'll remain that way for a while before attempting to turn it into a french kiss.

Once it's all over, however, her eyes are slightly glazed over. "Wow, that was better than I pictured. I've never kissed anyone before. We should do it more." After they're done eating and can find a private place to... 'practice'.
    Love is the message.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

"I have, once. He wasn't as good. And... And we should do that more." Abi's blushing quite ferociously as well as her eyes being pink.

Before she can explain, however, the halfling approaches. "Ahoy dere again, lasses. How'd it go? Would ee like somethin' more, or the bill to pay?" He's holding the bill and a card machine, but Zara could order something else if she's still hungry.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Pixie in the Playground

[Cake Date]

"Ah, yes, the bill, please!" Zara asks, though while looking into Abi's eyes. "It went very well, the best thing ever." She pulls out her wallet, a rather cute one with rabbit designs, and pays for Abi. "I know a number of people who would love this place, sir, and I'll send them your way." She says, remaining seated until it's time to go.

"You're so cute when you blush." Zara says, even though she's blushing as well.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-05-25 at 08:43 PM.
    Love is the message.

19. - Top - End - #649

[Girlcognito]

Carlie laughs: "You could ask me the same, but I thought I was the one asking questions this time."

Speaking of asking questions, she says, "You said you have a girlfriend, right? She's still off-Nexus?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Orc in the Playground

Cake Date

Abi gets out her own purse and pays for Zara's own cake and hot chocolate. "This was easily the best date I've had, so far anyway." Abi grins and smiles at the halfling, who nods at both girls. "You've got a nice blush too, miss. Don't think I can't see it just because you've got darker skin than I do."

"Och, that'd be greatly appreciated, truly. Ah'll let the owner know, an' the bakers." He smiles, takes the money he's offered, gives a bit back as change (a bit more than he should, as a first date discount if Zara presses- Abi hasn't noticed) and leaves them to it.

"So, um, what's next? A bit of time together shopping, or something? I don't want this to end so soon. I really enjoy your company, Zara." Abi grins and blushes a little, as she remembers the feel of the kiss.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"Alright, alright!" Annaliese laughs along. "No, she isn't. By 'not of this world' I meant she's not from the Nexus, but from a Shadowrun universe... or something. We met at a party, now she's my assistant and girl. I'm not getting her pregnant anytime soon, though."

[Cake Date]

"Well, my cheeks are definitely burning right now..." Zara replies, still blushing. She does try to insist, thinking he's made a mistake, but accepts the discount once revealed. "Wow, thank you very much. Shalom!" She grins happily. It means they have more for shopping!

She jumps on that idea when Abi brings it up, mainly because she also doesn't want the day to end. "Let's go shopping! I like being around you too, Abi." She smiles back, standing up and taking Abi's hand in hers. "I wish this day would go on forever, but then there are many other fun days to come! I like fun, and being with you is fun." She misses those lips already.
    Love is the message.

22. - Top - End - #652

[Girlcognito]

Carlie nods.

"You sure?" she asks. "Pregnancy's not that bad. Unless you're saying you'd rather be the one pregnant."

It's possible.
    It happens.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Orc in the Playground

No Cake, Still Date

"So why don't we go to where you got your clothes, see if we can either find you something nicer or something for me?" Abi grins and stands up, offering a hand to help Zara up and link arms with her.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Arcane Threads

Jade thinks. What does she want out of this? Really just to have a little fun and try out some different women's clothes. On one hand, some good summer wear would actually come in handy. She might actually wear a lightweight dress often. On the other, she has the figure to really rock a more revealing design, even if she wouldn't wear it as much. "Maybe, I could try both? Trying a few different styles couldn't hurt."
    [Arcane Threads]

"Sure, let's go over here." Nadia leads the way into the appropriate section. "So I guess we'll start with the first option." She picks through a rack, glancing at Jade once. "How about this?" She pulls out a white billowy dress that goes to the knees and is paired with a long sky blue ribbon. "Honestly I don't wear this kind of thing often, but I think it'd look good."

25. - Top - End - #655
    Troll in the Playground

Arcane Threads

"It looks nice." Jade wouldn't really know though. She has no experience with these things. She takes it. "I'll... Go try this on, then be back." She hurries to a nearby changing room. Once inside, she begins the process of putting the dress on. It's probably somewhat slow. She fumbles with the buttons on its back for a while before she manages to do the dress up. Once she has it on, she spends some time looking in the mirror. Not bad, not bad at all. It's a pretty look for her, but it feels weird. She takes an experimental step, and is surprised by the sensation of the skirt swirling around her legs. She pops out of the changing room and returns to where the dress was found, intending to show Nadia before trying something else. The breeze she feels with every step is a little awkward, if cooling. "How do I look?"
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

26. - Top - End - #656
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"NO!" Annaliese yells, whispering so her yell isn't that loud and doesn't disturb the peace. "Not possible, thank goodness. I'm sterile while shifted as the opposite gender, I did a fertility test as a female once, just for fun. No female gametes." She rubs her temples, shaking her head. "As for her... we aren't ready yet. Soon, maybe... but not now."

Knowing Carlie, she probably finds Annaliese's reaction funny.

[Mall Date]

Zara's already stood up. "That would require leaving Mallside and going to Seaside, remember? So if we're staying here, you have to take me to where you get your clothes, or we can just randomly windowshop. I like my long-sleeved tops and knee-length skirts, so it has to be something along those lines for me." She grins and links arms with Abi.

Hopefully Abi doesn't decide she wants to go to Seaside instead. That's for their second date. "I'd like a pink skirt, to remind me of you, and you can get something green, to remind you of me."
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-05-27 at 10:34 PM.
    Love is the message.

27. - Top - End - #657

[Girlcognito]

You've got to admit, the suddenness of that reaction was a little funny.

"Oh," she says. "That's too bad."

At this point, Carlie's ice cream is pretty much gone now. She starts gathering her bags again.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

"It's almost like you want me to get pregnant." Annaliese has to say about her response. But then Carlie's done with her ice cream, and Annaliese finishes hers. She gets up once Carlie's done gathering her bags, and smiles.

"This was fun, we should do this again." She offers a handshake.
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #659

[Girlcognito]

Carlie stands up.

With the bags in her hands, it's kinda hard to shake.

She also smiles, and instead of going for a handshake, she puts her wrist there in Annaliese's hand to shake the wrist. Close enough to a handshake, right?

"Yeah, we should," she says.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Pixie in the Playground

[Girlcognito]

She shakes the wrist, then! "Bye, Carlie, see you later!" Annaliese waves, watches her leave and then goes her own way.
    Love is the message.