New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Tychris' Tomb of Annihilation IC

The Midst of Combat

Incensed by the sight of the living dead, Srirak gesticulated with his holy shield, summoning forth a peeling crack of his god's wrath against the injured skeleton. It twas in vain though as the dessicated warrior hurled its body heedless of the dirge call and wailed ineffectively. Its sweeping blade made good to threaten many of the backliners, but the rusting blade found no purchase in Darion's leather, and the creature seemed to struggle with its movement.

Taken by surprise, Siward was soon engulfed by three skeletons clad in rotting exploring garb, and felt his vision blur slightly as a solid crack resounded off of his head. Stumbling, his focus upon bringing his shield to bear against their lead attacker exposed both of his sides, and with cruel animalism the collaborating undead plunged its dirty blade into his side. Azaka faired better against the southern filth, dodging two of them as their bones collided together in rabid assault, and received a minor gash for her trouble. Bearing down upon the glowing skeleton, she ripped it to within an inch of its un-life.

Spoiler: Damage
    Show

Siward takes 14 damage!

Everybody's turn again
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

In a few harrowing moments, most of the skeletons near the rear of the marching column were felled. Siward, Azaka, and Srirak were sorely pressed in the front however by a knot of horrible spooky boys.

Bean leveled her crossbow at the skeleton glowing in the gloom, and fired!
    "Hang on Siward!"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Attaque avec avauntauge against glow boy.
    (1d20+5)[11]
    (1d20+5)[22]

Damage: (1d8+3)[11]

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

With the skeletons around him destroyed, Darion rushed to Siward's aid.
    Spoiler: stabbastab
    Show

(1d20+6)[21]
    (1d4+4)[8]

(1d20+6)[24]
    (1d4)[1]

(1d6)[3] sneak attack damage

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

Aleandrae

Seeing Siward take two strikes from the skeletons, Aleandrae directed her fire and healing at that end of the party.

Spoiler: Pew Pew
    Show
    Attack vs Mr. Skellington just south of Darion: (1d20+4)[18]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[6]
    Bonus action to Healing Word Siward for (1d4+4)[7]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the Custom Avatar!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Lyndal

"Hah!"

Lyndal voiced an exclamation of triumph as she watched the first skeleton dissolve into a smoldering pile of inert bones and turned the other way and incinerated yet another skeleton.

"Two for two!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Somehow it is nostalgic to see the lewd discussion to return again to EMPIRE game.
    BIG thank you to Gengy for my fabulous avatar! ღ
    #Notallinfluencers

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

The Jungle
    Day 8

As the party exploded into a series of action the skeletons fell in a blinding display of martial, divine, and arcane prowess. Splintering bones coated the muddy hellscape around Siward who, with the sun now fully set, was fully drenched in blood alongside Azaka. Putting distance between themselves and the sight of the skeleton attack the party once more broke for the night.

Spoiler: Loot!
    Show

3 Shortswords
    19 Silver pieces

The relative cool rain of the night was a welcome dream as the party awoke the next day to what could only be described as a festering hell on earth. The winds roared violently, the trees whipped with vines ruthlessly, and the rain itself seemed to have been possessed by a vengeful spirit. The humidity and power of the sun combined to create a dysphoric blanket barely holding together the electric air of rumbling clouds overhead.

Azaka stood against the blasting winds, single hand held up to protect her face, and began to shout to the others.

"We should hunker down and wait for this storm to pass! We'll be exhausted and lost in these conditions!"

Spoiler: Tropical Storm and Heat wave!
    Show

Same deal as before only now intense winds and rain accompany it blasting all living things in the area.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Bean seemed to get over her spookedness after the battle, and became quite animated and chatty.
    "Oh, that fire spell is lovely, isn't it Lyndal? Like launching a shooting star from your outstretched hand! And Secret, those sparkly missiles are a wonder to behold! If only I had magic as useful as that.
    And Jack! How do you do it? Swinging a sword with one hand and shooting a crossbow with the other? My eyes cross even thinking of it! I tie my boots together wrong half the time!
    For that matter, how do you sing when there's terrifying skeletons around, Aleandrae? You must be much more brave than me, to sing so pretty when there's blood being spilled. Poor Siward. A lesser man would've been hacked to ribbons, but he still stands! No small part in thanks to Srirak and our beautiful bard's magic, of course. At least skeletons don't have hearts to eat...
    And Darion, if you ever run out of daggers, I have a few! You'd make much better use out of them than me! Oh, you'll have to teach me how to fight with them better. I might run out of crossbow bolts! Maybe I should just use magic instead? I don't seem to run out of that, not since the Queen asked me to do her a favor. Where's Clarabell? CLARABELL DON'T EAT THAT!"

When the storm came to pass, Bean could only squeak and nod in agreement with their guide. She clung to the ground, trying not to get blown away in the wind.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground

The Jungle
    Day 8

Lashing themselves quickly to the nearest tree, the party began preparations for the oncoming natural disaster, and hunkered themselves down as securely as they could. Srirak, with reptilian cunning dug a hole for gathering water, and with it the party steadily endured the heat and rain. Sitting for hours, muscles aching, and eyes bleary attempting to keep watch the party would have almost missed sight of them had they any attempt at subterfuge or infiltration. Shambling through the breaking wood and billowing trees was a roving mob of the long dead, their emotionless rictus' focusing upon the party as the two groups made mutual eye contact, and slowly began to struggle and claw their way towards the nearest mass of breathing warm flesh.

Spoiler: Spoopy Scary Skelemans
    Show

Everyone except Bean, Jack, and Azaka get the jump on the oncoming skellymans.

Missile ranged weapon distances are halved during rain storms. Furthermore you are mounted to the tree behind you, rendering you relatively immune to the buffeting winds and rain, but immobilizing you to one spot. Dismounting from the tree takes half of your movement as with mounted combat
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2018-07-27 at 08:25 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

Aleandrae

"Great. Just great," the Bard complained. "Now more show up. We'll probably get ripped to shreds by faceless skeletons," she added before nocking an arrow and firing. "How ignoble. Hey, Siward, maybe you can run interference again, yeah?"

Show
    Disadvantage Attack on the wounded one: (1d20+4)[16]
    (1d20+4)[11]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[3]
    Bonus to Inspire to Siward (d6).

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

The Midst of Combat

Clamoring forward through the trees the skeletons approached in eerie unison despite their unrefined jerking movements. Some of them broke off in different directions in the blistering wind encircling around the party as the main column pressed forward in a hail of arrows, bolts, and spells exchanged. Weapons found purchase in bone and in blood as a single crumbling arrow struck the Drow sorceress.

Spoiler: Combat!
    Show

Siward, now freely loosened from the tree, must make a strength saving throw in the face of the wind.

Secret is struck for 3 piercing damage.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

Siward

Turning his face into the wind, Siward screamed against the power of nature even as it pressed against him. His charge towards the nearest skeleton was tortuously slow, but it was also inexorable.

Show
    Macery: (1d20+5)[21]

Damage: (1d6+5)[8]

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Bean's high-pitched shrieks could barely be discerned over the howling wind. She fumbled for her crossbow; weather there were tears streaming down her face or just rain, it was hard to say.
    "Nooooo! Not more of them!"
    She fired her crossbow off into the chaos, then worked the crank, sobbing.

Show

Shooting the boy 40 ft. south of Bean and slightly to the left.
    (1d20+5)[8]
    (1d8+3)[5] damage

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground

Secret had heard from someone that things degraded quickly in the jungle. Apparently that was either wrong, or there was such a supply of fresh corpses here that there was no limit to how many skeletons could come after them. Miserable in the storm, she nonetheless kept up her stream of magic projectiles.

Show
    Casting Magic Missile

The first missile will strike the most heavily injured skeleton, the second two will hit the injured one closest to her, on the left.

(1d4+1)[2]
    (2d4+2)[7]
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

The Midst of Combat

The marrow mob continued to lurch forward against the stationary encampment, Aleandrae taking aim at one of the closest ones and severing its skull with a placed arrow that inspired the party Pirate. Srirak let loose with a clamoring crescendo of necrotic energy, dwarfed by the howling winds of the storm, and found his attacks had little purchase save to nick and scratch at their undead spirits. Lyndal's explosive displays were impressive to watch but ultimately ineffective as the Skeletons pushed over their own dead, and made to rend the party in twain.

The two skeletons nearest Siward dropped their bows, reached down to their lower bodies, and pulled crooked blades out of their own injured frames, and began stabbing at him in earnest. One of them beat its own body against the barbarian's shield, its breathless screaming and flailing distracting enough for the other to find purchase with what would have been a solid blow had Siward any mind for such things. A makeshift "firing squad" of skeletons formed as they grew closer to the party, where the wind affected their arrows less, and let loose upon the party with frightening accuracy. Arrows found their marks in Secret, Aleandrae, and Srirak most of all whom felt his lung get punctured. At the rear of the violence, Bean might have felt safe from the mass of undead had it not been for the encircling monster lunging directly at her, and carving its splintering blade into her leather armor. Taking aim, Azaka found her steel, and let loose two consecutive arrows into the skeleton that shot Srirak before running infront of him.

"GET BEHIND ME!" She shouted against the wind.

Spoiler: Damage!
    Show

Azaka double taps a healthy skeleton.

Siward gets cut for 5 (Rage down to 2) Slashing damage

Srirak gets critted for 8 Piercing damage

Secret and Aleandrae both get shot for 3 piercing damage.

Bean gets carved into for 6 slashing damage.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground

Siward

Consumed by the howling of the wind and the pounding of his blood, Siward roared his frustration that only two had chosen to attack him.

"Accursed poppets! Fight me!"

Show
    Shield bash Southeast Skeleman: (1d20+5)[19]
    Advantage: (1d20+5)[25]

Mace: (1d20+5)[6]
    Advantage?: (1d20+5)[18]

Spoiler
    Show
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

"Damn it!" moved to something suspiciously like heroism, Darion untethered himself and went to impose himself between the skeletons and wounded Secret. One strike from his knife badly mangled the thing's rib cage, but it succeeded in blocking the clumsy follow up from his crossbow-turned-club.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

Aleandrae

After quickly taking another shot at the closest skeleton, Aleandrae cast a spell of healing upon Srirak.

Show
    Attack vs closest skelly: (1d20+4)[8]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[7]

Healing Word on Srirak for (1d4+4)[6]

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

"EEEEEK! HAAAAALP!"

Bean pinned her back to the tree, shrieking in terror as the skeleton loomed over her. She flailed her arms, and somehow, a patch of jungle containing a number of the undead horrors lit up in eerie glowing green light.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground

The Midst of Combat

Closing the distance, the skeletons engaged the party in brutal melee even as their numbers dropped rapidly, and downed Bean herself. Siward's countenance was met with another felling blow for lesser men, though he found respite in Azaka and Srirak's quick reprisal.

Show

Bean takes 4 Slashing damage!

Siward takes 6 (Reduced to 3) slashing damaging!
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

Aleandrae

"Hold on, Bean!" Aleandrae quickly dropped her shortbow and whipped out her rapier, which she thrust at the skeleton before her. "Darion, please see if you can help them out!" she added, hoping to spur the man on to valor.

Show
    Bonus Action to inspire Darion (d6).
    Attack the skelly in front of me: (1d20+4)[17]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[8]

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ettin in the Playground

Siward

Bean's cry of pain carried even over the wind, drawing Siward's attention as surely as a moth to flame. He tensed to charge the skeleton that had felled her, only for Darion to reduce it to splinters. Still, his companions were menaced by yet another abomination, and he strove to destroy it.

Show
    Attacking the skeleton in front of Aleandrae.

Shield Bash: (1d20+5)[13]
    Advantage: (1d20+5)[9]

Mace: (1d20+5)[15]
    Advantage: (1d20+5)[20]

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

"Damn it, Bean! Hang on!" Darion hacked through the skeleton between them. (16 damage)

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ettin in the Playground

The Midst of Combat

The undead horrors fell one after the other, their sole survivor screaming impotently and breathlessly into the wind, and gashing Siward once more. The lady Lyndal, spurred by a sense of heroism arrived to Bean's side, and with frantic hands set about keeping the gnome in one piece.

Show

Siward gets shanked for 3 damage again.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

The Jungle
    Day 8

As the party felled the last of the skeletons they quickly regrouped against the tree, now freed to once more focus on the raging storm around them, and tend to the wounded amongst them.

Spoiler: Loot!
    Show

11 Shortbows
    50 Arrows
    7 Shortswords
    Heaps of armor scraps and bones.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

"Bean!" Secret shouted over the gale. "Bean! Wake up. S... Srirak! Do you still have any healing? Bean isn't responding!"
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ettin in the Playground

The lizardfolk cleric steadily, wordlessly, worked his way over to the worried Drow and the unconscious gnome before placing a hand on both of them. The rush of a survivor's high pulsed through them artificially as their wounds mended and Srirak's patron deity judged the two worthy survivors. Then he went about his grisly scavengers work.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

The Jungle
    Day 10

After the harrowing events of the skeletal mobs the party settled down for the night and found reprieve in the dark of the night. As the rains petered out, the party released their bindings, and set once more to venture into the jungle with newfound haste. Sprinting from the grave's edge, they stuck close to the river Tyriki in an effort to avoid undead, and found disturbing signs on the morning of their second day of travel. Bushes were trampled into grass, several trees in close proximity were broken or uprooted, massive boot prints could be spotted, and a strange large rune was carved into a boulder along the river. As Azaka sniffed an oddly colored mound of dung she aired her suspicions with a passively intense expression.

"The jungle is home to many creatures, most of them massive in scale, and even more capable of some of the destruction seen here. But this does not seem native to Chult."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

"No kidding it isn't native," said Jack after another moment of scrutiny. "I sailed past something a little like this once, way up north. That's a pile of winter wolf **** and that carving over there, well."

She frowned, gesturing to the offending carving and the boot prints.

"My money's on Frost Giants. Big, ugly, really prefer the snowy regions. No idea what in the hells they're doing down here."
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2018-07-30 at 12:19 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Bean wept profusely, clinging to Srirak, thanking everyone for saving her life. She spent the rest of the horrible windy hell-day clinging to her goat, screaming and sobbing in turn as the storm raged around them.

However, the following day (or two?) Bean was bouncing along happily enough.

The discovery of the frost giant tracks and winter wolf poop fascinated the little gnome. Eyes shining like tidal pools in the evening sun, she hopped up and down excitedly.
    "Maybe they're lost like us? Maybe they'll be happy to see some people that are looking around in the jungle just like them? We can fight the skeletons together! Oh, I hope we can be friends!"

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

The Jungle
    Day 10

"This seems wholly unwise. Actually, it is wholly unwise. But if you insist, they can't be too far away from here." Azaka remarked as the party quickly decided to follow after the frost giant tracks. Less then an hour passed when the still magically enhanced Aleandrae and Siward began to hear a conversation from out of sight a few hundred feet away.

"Must we swelter in this hell much longer? We've searched these same trees twice over now."

"Quit whining Röhd, or I'll-"

"BOTH OF YOU QUIET! Cease fighting or else we'll never get back to the Hvalspyd. Go and take the wolves that way, Hült, mark the tree. Keep searching."
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2018-07-30 at 01:16 AM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░