Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Rings
    Fair Folk's Ring
    This ring of polished wood is set with a chunk of amber or fool's gold. The bearer treats any natural roll of 1 on a d20 as a natural roll of 20 instead.
    Faint Evocation; CL 5th; Forge Ring, divine favour; Price 20,000 gp; Weight -.

    Hero's Ring
    This simple ring of gold imbues its wearer with greatness. He or she gains the benefit of heroism.
    Faint Enchantment; CL 5th; Forge Ring, heroism; Price 45,000 gp; Weight -.

    Merfolk's Ring
    This ring of polished red coral is set with a pearl. Any [Aquatic] creature wearing it gains the Amphibious special quality and may therefore survive out of water indefinitely, as well as gaining a base land speed equal to one-half their swim speed. Finally, any such creature may assume the appearance of a human, as per alter self.
    Faint Transmutation; CL 3rd; Forge Ring, alter self; Price 18,000 gp; Weight -.

    Ring of Bravery and Freedom
    This ring grants a +4 morale bonus on saves against fear effects and a +4 resistance bonus on saves against paralysis effects.
    Faint Transmutation; CL 3rd; Forge Ring, remove fear, remove paralysis; Price 13,500 gp; Weight -.

    Staves
    Staff of the Serpent
    This ebony quarterstaff is topped with a golden cobra's head, set with ruby eyes and baring ivory fangs. Once per day upon command, it animates and attacks almost of its own volition, granting its bearer a divine power effect.
    Moderate Evocation; CL 7th; Craft Staff, divine power; Price 11,200 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

    Staff of the Treant
    This unassuming oaken quarterstaff may transform into a treant-like creature once per day, as per changestaff. If the treant is slain the staff crumbles to dust as normal.
    Strong Transmutation; CL 13th; Craft Staff, changestaff; Price 36,400 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

    Staff of White Magic (Minor Artifact)
    These +5 holy merciful staves are typically crafted of white or golden wood, and are each topped with a magnificent opal, a mythril unicorn's head, or a golden dragon's head. They may only be wielded by good-aligned spellcasters, and grant several powerful benefits:

    The bearer may spontaneously cast the following spells, each time sacrificing an open or prepared spell slot of equal or greater level: greater dispel magic (as an immediate action, but only to counter [Evil] spells or spells cast by evil creatures), magic circle against evil, summon monster IX (good creatures only), or sunburst.

    The bearer gains a +5 sacred bonus to their caster level.

    The bearer benefits from a constant death ward effect.

    Strong Universal [Good]; CL 20th; Weight 5 lbs.

    Weapons
    Dagger of Corrosion
    This +1 dagger has a grip of black leather and a golden pommel set with a glittering emerald. A serpent is inscribed along the length of it's shining blade; with each strike the serpent hisses and the blade deals an additional 1d6 points of acid damage.
    Faint Conjuration [Acid]; CL 3rd; Craft Magic Arms & Armour, acid arrow; Price 8,302 gp.

    Scythe of Death
    This +1 ghost touch unholy vorpal scythe has a haft of gleaming ebony and a blade polished to mirror-bright perfection. It deals an additional 1d6 points of negative energy damage with each strike to living opponents - undead opponents are neither healed nor harmed by this extra damage.
    Strong Necromancy [Evil]; CL 18th; Craft Magic Arms & Armour, wail of the banshee; Price 162,000 gp.

    Wondrous Items
    Dwarven Blossom
    This beautiful crystalline plant can be any size, from a Fine orchid to a Colossal flowering tree. It radiates light or daylight commensurate with its size and of a particular colour, typically white or gold but sometimes other colours or even a kaleidoscopic radiance. Dwarves craft them to adorn their subterranean cities; the trees require no water or light and can grow off of solid stone. They are exceptionally durable (hardness 20, hit points as an animated object of their size).
    Faint Evocation [Light]; CL 5th; Craft Wondrous Item, daylight, sculpt stone; Price 45,000 gp; Weight varies.

    Effigy
    This custom-built simulacrum is a 12th-level humanoid character of the class and appearance of its crafter's choice. Paranoid wizards typically create effigies in their own image to foil assassination attempts, but others create such entities to sell as customised servants and bodyguards. Once created an effigy is utterly loyal to its maker, who can then transfer its loyalty to a buyer.
    Unlike a standard simulacrum, an effigy can be healed both naturally and magically.
    Strong Illusion (Shadow); CL 13th; Craft Wondrous Item, disguise self, mending, simulacrum; Price 189,200 gp; Weight varies.

    Figurehead of Shadow-Sailing
    This figurehead is typically crafted into the form of an ebony night hag or nightmare and does not function unless mounted in the prow of a ship. Once per day it may produce a shadow walk effect for its ship and all entities aboard.
    Strong Illusion (Shadow); CL 11th; Craft Wondrous Item, shadow walk; Price 26,400 gp; Weight 50 lbs.

    Sovereign's Turban
    This turban of pure white cloth bears a single peacock feather and a glittering gemstone. Designed to transform even the most inept heir into a proper ruler, it grants its bearer a +2 enhancement bonus to their Charisma, Intelligence, and Wisdom scores and a +5 competence bonus on Diplomacy, Knowledge (geography, history, local, nobility and royalty), and Sense Motive checks.
    Strong Universal; CL 17th; Craft Wondrous Item, wish; Price 24,000 gp; Weight -.

    Bonus: Magic Tattoos
    These magic items are inked directly into the flesh of their bearers. They can duplicate the effects of any other magic item that occupies a body slot and are inscribed on the same body part that the item would normally occupy. However, magic tattoos do not take up any physical space and can share a body slot with another magic item (e.g. a character might wear a periapt of health while also having a tattoo'd periapt of wisdom +6 inscribed on their neck). In this way, magic tattoos effectively double a character's number of body slots. A character cannot have more than one tattoo in the same body slot (though they may upgrade one tattoo with multiple functions, as with any other magic item).

    Crafting or upgrading a magic tattoo has the same costs and prerequisites as the magic item it duplicates, save that the crafter must also possess the Brew Potion (for crafting magic inks), Craft Wondrous Item, and Scribe Scroll feats, must have ranks in Heal equal to the caster level of the item, and must know an arcane language relevant to the tattoo's function (e.g. Draconic for a tattoo'd cloak of charisma +2, Ignan for a tattoo'd ring of elemental command (fire), etc.). Additionally, crafting magic tattoos is an extremely esoteric art, even in kingdoms where magic is plentiful - adventurers without access to rune-inscribing barbarian shamans or the bizarre tattoo parlours of Sigil must often craft magic tattoos themselves.

    In spite of the nomenclature, a magic tattoo can take any appearance the crafter desires e.g. a tattoo'd monk's belt could be an inscribed belt, a series of runes around the waist, a colourful serpent tattoo on one hip, etc.

    Magic tattoos can be destroyed through mage's disjunction and similar effects but cannot be damaged. They cannot be transferred between characters. Once inscribed they are permanent unless upgraded, removed, or replaced.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Devil's Playground
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    Rings
    Fair Folk's Ring
    This ring of polished wood is set with a chunk of amber or fool's gold. The bearer treats any natural roll of 1 on a d20 as a natural roll of 20 instead.
    Faint Evocation; CL 5th; Forge Ring, divine favour; Price 20,000 gp; Weight -.

    Hero's Ring
    This simple ring of gold imbues its wearer with greatness. He or she gains the benefit of heroism.
    Faint Enchantment; CL 5th; Forge Ring, heroism; Price 45,000 gp; Weight -.

    Merfolk's Ring
    This ring of polished red coral is set with a pearl. Any [Aquatic] creature wearing it gains the Amphibious special quality and may therefore survive out of water indefinitely, as well as gaining a base land speed equal to one-half their swim speed. Finally, any such creature may assume the appearance of a human, as per alter self.
    Faint Transmutation; CL 3rd; Forge Ring, alter self; Price 18,000 gp; Weight -.

    Ring of Bravery and Freedom
    This ring grants a +4 morale bonus on saves against fear effects and a +4 resistance bonus on saves against paralysis effects.
    Faint Transmutation; CL 3rd; Forge Ring, remove fear, remove paralysis; Price 13,500 gp; Weight -.

    Staves
    Staff of the Serpent
    This ebony quarterstaff is topped with a golden cobra's head, set with ruby eyes and baring ivory fangs. Once per day upon command, it animates and attacks almost of its own volition, granting its bearer a divine power effect.
    Moderate Evocation; CL 7th; Craft Staff, divine power; Price 11,200 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

    Staff of the Treant
    This unassuming oaken quarterstaff may transform into a treant-like creature once per day, as per changestaff. If the treant is slain the staff crumbles to dust as normal.
    Strong Transmutation; CL 13th; Craft Staff, changestaff; Price 36,400 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

    Staff of White Magic (Minor Artifact)
    These +5 holy merciful staves are typically crafted of white or golden wood, and are each topped with a magnificent opal, a mythril unicorn's head, or a golden dragon's head. They may only be wielded by good-aligned spellcasters, and grant several powerful benefits:

    The bearer may spontaneously cast the following spells, each time sacrificing an open or prepared spell slot of equal or greater level: greater dispel magic (as an immediate action, but only to counter [Evil] spells or spells cast by evil creatures), magic circle against evil, summon monster IX (good creatures only), or sunburst.

    The bearer gains a +5 sacred bonus to their caster level.

    The bearer benefits from a constant death ward effect.

    Strong Universal [Good]; CL 20th; Weight 5 lbs.

    Weapons
    Dagger of Corrosion
    This +1 dagger has a grip of black leather and a golden pommel set with a glittering emerald. A serpent is inscribed along the length of it's shining blade; with each strike the serpent hisses and the blade deals an additional 1d6 points of acid damage.
    Faint Conjuration [Acid]; CL 3rd; Craft Magic Arms & Armour, acid arrow; Price 8,302 gp.

    Scythe of Death
    This +1 ghost touch unholy vorpal scythe has a haft of gleaming ebony and a blade polished to mirror-bright perfection. It deals an additional 1d6 points of negative energy damage with each strike to living opponents - undead opponents are neither healed nor harmed by this extra damage.
    Strong Necromancy [Evil]; CL 18th; Craft Magic Arms & Armour, wail of the banshee; Price 162,000 gp.

    Wondrous Items
    Dwarven Blossom
    This beautiful crystalline plant can be any size, from a Fine orchid to a Colossal flowering tree. It radiates light or daylight commensurate with its size and of a particular colour, typically white or gold but sometimes other colours or even a kaleidoscopic radiance. Dwarves craft them to adorn their subterranean cities; the trees require no water or light and can grow off of solid stone. They are exceptionally durable (hardness 20, hit points as an animated object of their size).
    Faint Evocation [Light]; CL 5th; Craft Wondrous Item, daylight, sculpt stone; Price 45,000 gp; Weight varies.

    Effigy
    This custom-built simulacrum is a 12th-level humanoid character of the class and appearance of its crafter's choice. Paranoid wizards typically create effigies in their own image to foil assassination attempts, but others create such entities to sell as customised servants and bodyguards. Once created an effigy is utterly loyal to its maker, who can then transfer its loyalty to a buyer.
    Unlike a standard simulacrum, an effigy can be healed both naturally and magically.
    Strong Illusion (Shadow); CL 13th; Craft Wondrous Item, disguise self, mending, simulacrum; Price 189,200 gp; Weight varies.

    Figurehead of Shadow-Sailing
    This figurehead is typically crafted into the form of an ebony night hag or nightmare and does not function unless mounted in the prow of a ship. Once per day it may produce a shadow walk effect for its ship and all entities aboard.
    Strong Illusion (Shadow); CL 11th; Craft Wondrous Item, shadow walk; Price 26,400 gp; Weight 50 lbs.

    Sovereign's Turban
    This turban of pure white cloth bears a single peacock feather and a glittering gemstone. Designed to transform even the most inept heir into a proper ruler, it grants its bearer a +2 enhancement bonus to their Charisma, Intelligence, and Wisdom scores and a +5 competence bonus on Diplomacy, Knowledge (geography, history, local, nobility and royalty), and Sense Motive checks.
    Strong Universal; CL 17th; Craft Wondrous Item, wish; Price 24,000 gp; Weight -.

    Bonus: Magic Tattoos
    These magic items are inked directly into the flesh of their bearers. They can duplicate the effects of any other magic item that occupies a body slot and are inscribed on the same body part that the item would normally occupy. However, magic tattoos do not take up any physical space and can share a body slot with another magic item (e.g. a character might wear a periapt of health while also having a tattoo'd periapt of wisdom +6 inscribed on their neck). In this way, magic tattoos effectively double a character's number of body slots. A character cannot have more than one tattoo in the same body slot (though they may upgrade one tattoo with multiple functions, as with any other magic item).

    Crafting or upgrading a magic tattoo has the same costs and prerequisites as the magic item it duplicates, save that the crafter must also possess the Brew Potion (for crafting magic inks), Craft Wondrous Item, and Scribe Scroll feats, must have ranks in Heal equal to the caster level of the item, and must know an arcane language relevant to the tattoo's function (e.g. Draconic for a tattoo'd cloak of charisma +2, Ignan for a tattoo'd ring of elemental command (fire), etc.). Additionally, crafting magic tattoos is an extremely esoteric art, even in kingdoms where magic is plentiful - adventurers without access to rune-inscribing barbarian shamans or the bizarre tattoo parlours of Sigil must often craft magic tattoos themselves.

    In spite of the nomenclature, a magic tattoo can take any appearance the crafter desires e.g. a tattoo'd monk's belt could be an inscribed belt, a series of runes around the waist, a colourful serpent tattoo on one hip, etc.

    Magic tattoos can be destroyed through mage's disjunction and similar effects but cannot be damaged. They cannot be transferred between characters. Once inscribed they are permanent unless upgraded, removed, or replaced.
    I really liked the effigy and the tattoos!

    As a query, this tattoo thing is aimed at player's paranoid of thieves with pick pockets, yes? lol...

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brett Nortj View Post
    I really liked the effigy and the tattoos!

    As a query, this tattoo thing is aimed at player's paranoid of thieves with pick pockets, yes? lol...
    Ha thanks! The tattoos are useful that way yes but I admit that wasn't my original intent (was just inspired by Planescape: Torment).

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Effigy
    This custom-built simulacrum is a 12th-level humanoid character of the class and appearance of its crafter's choice. Paranoid wizards typically create effigies in their own image to foil assassination attempts, but others create such entities to sell as customised servants and bodyguards. Once created an effigy is utterly loyal to its maker, who can then transfer its loyalty to a buyer.
    Unlike a standard simulacrum, an effigy can be healed both naturally and magically.
    Strong Illusion (Shadow); CL 13th; Craft Wondrous Item, disguise self, mending, simulacrum; Price 189,200 gp; Weight varies.
    Did you knew normal simulacrum can be healed the same way as the base creature?(and be repaired with a slow and expensive process)
    Nothing in the simulacrum spell says the creature can not be healed magically and naturally the same way as the base creature could (unless you consider gaining the ability of attacking with a chair prevents you from attacking with a club).
    So that improved simulacrum is the equivalent of a simulacrum with disguise self inbuilt and so should cost around 9000 gp(6000 for the xp cost + 2000 for the disguising + 910 for the spellcasting service)

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Did you knew normal simulacrum can be healed the same way as the base creature?(and be repaired with a slow and expensive process)
    Nothing in the simulacrum spell says the creature can not be healed magically and naturally the same way as the base creature could (unless you consider gaining the ability of attacking with a chair prevents you from attacking with a club).
    So that improved simulacrum is the equivalent of a simulacrum with disguise self inbuilt and so should cost around 9000 gp(6000 for the xp cost + 2000 for the disguising + 910 for the spellcasting service)
    Huh I wondered about that. I knew fast healing etc worked but wasn't sure... I think RAI is meant to indicate that they don't heal naturally or via cure spells, otherwise it's silly to mention the expensive process.

    Yes technically it should be much cheaper. However <10,000 gp is obviously far too cheap to purchase a 12th-level cohort, so I bumped up the cost (much as a ring of invisibility costs much more than the formula-derived cost). For once I respected the rules haha :D
    Last edited by rferries; 2018-06-25 at 05:55 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Perth, West Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    Rings
    Fair Folk's Ring
    This ring of polished wood is set with a chunk of amber or fool's gold. The bearer treats any natural roll of 1 on a d20 as a natural roll of 20 instead.
    Faint Evocation; CL 5th; Forge Ring, divine favour; Price 20,000 gp; Weight -.
    Damn, dude, I get to remove all natural 1s from my combat rolls forever, and I now score automatic criticals on 10% of my rolls, forever? And if I craft, I can do this from 12th level? Really? For the measly price of 20,000 gold, when my wealth by level at that point is around the 88,000 gp mark?

    I would really price this higher on the feel of it - that's removing all automatic misses and making them automatic criticals. It more has the flavour of a spell prerequisite of limited wish or miracle to me. Heavy fortification is a bit of a comparator, which costs about +25,000 gp, and which makes you effective immune to criticals at a level higher than this - never mind that it needs wish or miracle to create it.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintheart View Post
    Damn, dude, I get to remove all natural 1s from my combat rolls forever, and I now score automatic criticals on 10% of my rolls, forever? And if I craft, I can do this from 12th level? Really? For the measly price of 20,000 gold, when my wealth by level at that point is around the 88,000 gp mark?

    I would really price this higher on the feel of it - that's removing all automatic misses and making them automatic criticals. It more has the flavour of a spell prerequisite of limited wish or miracle to me. Heavy fortification is a bit of a comparator, which costs about +25,000 gp, and which makes you effective immune to criticals at a level higher than this - never mind that it needs wish or miracle to create it.
    There seems to be a lot of disagreement about how strong this effect is - I've incorporated it into a number of feats and classes recently and arguments range from "it meddles with a core mechanic" (something I worried about myself) to "it's only effective 5% of the time". With that in mind, I priced it against a stone of good luck (a similar +5% value).

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    There seems to be a lot of disagreement about how strong this effect is - I've incorporated it into a number of feats and classes recently and arguments range from "it meddles with a core mechanic" (something I worried about myself) to "it's only effective 5% of the time". With that in mind, I priced it against a stone of good luck (a similar +5% value).
    There is a thing: when you go from 5% chance of failing a saving throw against a low level caster to 0% chance you change completely the maths: you fail an infinity of times less.
    For example when you are level 20 you can be attacked in a small room by 128 invisible level 3 casters that all attacks with glitterdust and
    chains with other spells(such as grease or magic missile) (an "easy encounter") you will statistically fail an average of 6 saves against the glitterdusts.
    Now when you get that ring you fall to 0% chance.
    There is nothing equivalent other than in feats(that works a limited number of times per day), class features(with only one reroll per 1) and divinity(the only thing of the list as much reliable as that ring)
    Last edited by noob; 2018-06-25 at 09:11 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    There is a thing: when you go from 5% chance of failing a saving throw against a low level caster to 0% chance you change completely the maths: you fail an infinity of times less.
    For example when you are level 20 you can be attacked in a small room by 128 invisible level 3 casters that all attacks with glitterdust and
    chains with other spells(such as grease or magic missile) (an "easy encounter") you will statistically fail an average of 6 saves against the glitterdusts.
    Now when you get that ring you fall to 0% chance.
    There is nothing equivalent other than in feats(that works a limited number of times per day), class features(with only one reroll per 1) and divinity(the only thing of the list as much reliable as that ring)
    True, though I'd argue that's a rather unusual setup haha! In most cases you'd want a flat +1 bonus to your rolls, which helps not only against the low-level swarming minions you describe but also against level-appropriate challenges (against which the ring is only helpful 5% of the time, whereas the stone helps for 95% of rolls -attack rolls, damage, AC...). Additionally, for things like skill checks (where natural 1's and 20's don't matter), the ring is useless.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
    True, though I'd argue that's a rather unusual setup haha! In most cases you'd want a flat +1 bonus to your rolls, which helps not only against the low-level swarming minions you describe but also against level-appropriate challenges (against which the ring is only helpful 5% of the time, whereas the stone helps for 95% of rolls -attack rolls, damage, AC...). Additionally, for things like skill checks (where natural 1's and 20's don't matter), the ring is useless.
    the +1 to rolls does not helps at all against minion swarms since without the +1 you already had enough good saves for succeeding on all the rolls except critical fails.(you are excepted to have around +20 (+18 to fort or will is already dangerous) to all the saves at level 20 or you simply go home and stop adventuring)
    If you did not have good enough saves for succeeding on everything but a critical failure then your whole level 20 team would have been killed by the first level 17 caster able to cast sod.
    Heck in our team our cleric succeed at will saves against spells cast by equal level casters even on a 2.
    With that ring our cleric would never lose magical items to disjunction unless we fight an epic wizard or an over-equipped wizard.
    Last edited by noob; 2018-06-25 at 09:51 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver <-> Dublin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Rings, Staves, Weapons, Wondrous Items, and Magic Tattoos (magic items)

    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    the +1 to rolls does not helps at all against minion swarms since without the +1 you already had enough good saves for succeeding on all the rolls except critical fails.(you are excepted to have around +20 (+18 to fort or will is already dangerous) to all the saves at level 20 or you simply go home and stop adventuring)
    If you did not have good enough saves for succeeding on everything but a critical failure then your whole level 20 team would have been killed by the first level 17 caster able to cast sod.
    Heck in our team our cleric succeed at will saves against spells cast by equal level casters even on a 2.
    With that ring our cleric would never lose magical items to disjunction unless we fight an epic wizard or an over-equipped wizard.
    Right, but how often does a high-level party go through a kobold dungeon etc? The vast majority of encounters will be level-appropriate (and for those that aren't, shapechanging into something with damage reduction or regeneration or magic immunity makes you immune to an infinite number of darts, glitterdust spells, etc).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •