New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    Now you guys are making me nervous because my phone keeps reminding me to update. And it auto downloads whenever the wireless is on.
    Well turn that off. Seriously, i hate autodownloading updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

dang it, every time i think i've put dragon fangs behind me i end up needing another hundred dragon fangs.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #363
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, I was reading up on Priylla, since that's coming soon.

One node has a 90% drop rate for phoenix feathers. 90%. And some of the other drop rates are pretty high too. I have a feeling this is going to be a big farming event.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

4. - Top - End - #364

RedWizardGuy

Ebwop : did they change the xp embers? Used to be you would go the 40 AP for the xp, and then go the 30ap for burning into prisms. Now you get both gold and silver xp even you do either. Should I just do the 40 AP enber only now?

5. - Top - End - #365
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Ebwop : did they change the xp embers? Used to be you would go the 40 AP for the xp, and then go the 30ap for burning into prisms. Now you get both gold and silver xp even you do either. Should I just do the 40 AP enber only now?
    As far as I know, 40AP has a small chance of Silver early on in the level, and 30AP ends with golds as a boss. Its been that way for months. But if you never saw the silvers in the 40AP, then man you got super lucky.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Dwarf in the Playground

After double-checking the required materials to ascend my current batch of Servants-in-Training (who are levelling so slowly argh, there are not enough embers fghffgdssadfs), I have gleefully thrown all my spares at Mash to max her skills.
    Because she deserves it.
    She's also the only servant I have with a passive bonus for the Prisma event, so she'll be on the front-line for all of the time.
    Speaking of event bonuses, turns out I have no female Sabers. Sigh, hope there aren't too many lancers to fight. But at least that's my only glaring weakness.
    Will do at least a couple of pulls for event CEs, still undecided if I'll go full whale for Illya. Don't have any of the SRs for the banner either, so that makes it pretty tempting...

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

been ignoring the training ground quests cause i've been dumping all my time and so many apples into training a few servants for the next event. knight medals are a royal pain to farm. 70k mooks is about 20k too much for fast and easy grinding. at least i can kill the boss in two turns with a single NP. I hope i still have enough time to level ruler martha before the event but these medals are more important. gonna take forever to get 18 more...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #368

RedWizardGuy

In the Camelot quest, Tristan is an Archer enemy boss, yet he takes double damage from saber.wtf?

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

If I'm not mistaken, every boss has a quirk that you need to handle. Tristan's is that normal weaknesses are inverted.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

In the Camelot quest, Tristan is an Archer enemy boss, yet he takes double damage from saber.wtf?
    All of the Knights of the Round have special OP skills that you can get the details of if you hold on their health bar. And if you think Tristan is bad...it gets worse.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

11. - Top - End - #371
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    been ignoring the training ground quests cause i've been dumping all my time and so many apples into training a few servants for the next event. knight medals are a royal pain to farm. 70k mooks is about 20k too much for fast and easy grinding. at least i can kill the boss in two turns with a single NP. I hope i still have enough time to level ruler martha before the event but these medals are more important. gonna take forever to get 18 more...
    Medals are the worst. I'm going to need so many for Saberlot's skills. Right now I'm trying not to think about it. Maybe one day there will be time to grind for them? Haha, probably not though!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    All of the Knights of the Round have special OP skills that you can get the details of if you hold on their health bar. And if you think Tristan is bad...it gets worse.
    Yeah, welcome to Camelot! You don't even get the satisfaction of defeating some of the nasty cheaters yourself. Tristan in particular I just can't stand, personally. But the other Knights are fun too

12. - Top - End - #372
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

If you can hold off for a month or so, Nerofest will have Medals in lotteries.

Tristan is hilariously easy if you know his gimmick. The knights in the first wave will be super annoying if you try to take advantage of the gimmick without planning though.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-08-20 at 06:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #373

RedWizardGuy

Any good reason to save my quartz for the prisma event? Magical girls are nice, but not my waifu. You know, unless they rock.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ettin in the Playground

Any good reason to save my quartz for the prisma event? Magical girls are nice, but not my waifu. You know, unless they rock.
    Do you have a strong ST Caster? Do you like/desire Illya in your Chaldea? Do you like thot queens that buff male characters?

My general role of thumb is if you want at least two servants on a banner, give it a pull or some tickets and see what happens.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #375

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Do you have a strong ST Caster? Do you like/desire Illya in your Chaldea? Do you like thot queens that buff male characters?

My general role of thumb is if you want at least two servants on a banner, give it a pull or some tickets and see what happens.
    What's an st caster? Also, the 5 star craft essence looks decent. Maybe I should farm those for my buster and arts team.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

What's an st caster? Also, the 5 star craft essence looks decent. Maybe I should farm those for my buster and arts team.
    Caster with a single-target Noble Phantasm, like Medea. Most casters are either buff NPs (Tamamo and Waver) or multi-target (Like Caster Elisabeth and Nitocris). Illya is one of the most powerful single-target casters. And Chloe, the welfare servant for the event, is one of the best Archers too.

Now, my problem is that I only have two bonus characters for this event, Medea Lily and Mash. And no caster embers to level up any I might get from my pulls.

Factotum Variants!

17. - Top - End - #377

RedWizardGuy

Caster with a single-target Noble Phantasm, like Medea. Most casters are either buff NPs (Tamamo and Waver) or multi-target (Like Caster Elisabeth and Nitocris). Illya is one of the most powerful single-target casters. And Chloe, the welfare servant for the event, is one of the best Archers too.

Now, my problem is that I only have two bonus characters for this event, Medea Lily and Mash. And no caster embers to level up any I might get from my pulls.
    Great, why do the best ones go to characters I don't like? Maybe I shouldn't be so picky about waifus.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

One must sacrifice much for the waifus.

19. - Top - End - #379

Like, for example, farming over 200 gold caster and archer embers in one night. Which I just did. I'm kinda done.

Also if I don't get Illya I'm going to have to figure out what to do with these... I guess with the 440 quartz I'm gonna throw at the banner I'll probably get one of the four star casters, so the embers'll be useful either way.

And I still have over 120 golden apples! What does it take to get rid of these things?
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Like, for example, farming over 200 gold caster and archer embers in one night. Which I just did. I'm kinda done.

Also if I don't get Illya I'm going to have to figure out what to do with these... I guess with the 440 quartz I'm gonna throw at the banner I'll probably get one of the four star casters, so the embers'll be useful either way.

And I still have over 120 golden apples! What does it take to get rid of these things?
    i finally got below three digit apples by farming for 30 dragon fangs and 20 great knight medals so i could fully ascend two servants all the way, and farm the embers to level them up.

Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #381
    Troll in the Playground

Well I know where all my spare time is going today. It's rough though, because Azur Lane recently came out and it's pretty fun too.

I've just realized I have no idea who to use all the berserker embers I'm getting on. I already maxed out BERSERCAR, Tamamo Cat and Kiyohime. I've got Lu Bu, Caligula, Darius, Asterios and Spartacus. Not really enthused about any of them,but I worry I might need to space if i keep farming Caster and Archer embers today.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-08-22 at 11:58 AM.

Factotum Variants!

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

I've just realized I have no idea who to use all the berserker embers I'm getting on. I already maxed out BERSERCAR, Tamamo Cat and Kiyohime. I've got Lu Bu, Caligula, Darius, Asterios and Spartacus. Not really enthused about any of them,but I worry I might need to space if i keep farming Caster and Archer embers today.
    You might consider leveling some of those lower-rarity Berserkers, actually. At the very least, if you can max Ascend them, some have a Strengthening quest - and that means SQ. So if you need a place to dump those embers, pick one with a Strengthening quest on the list.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

23. - Top - End - #383

RedWizardGuy

I didn't have time to finish my main team. Crap. Guess it's magical girl time.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

I managed to finish leveling surfer mordred and archer artoria. Unfortunately lancer kiyo and ruler Martha are only 60 something. I have a hard choice this event between leveling chloe cause powerful Event bonus or leveling people I will use after the event.

Edit: you Red Fel, fate is apparently android 9.0 compatible now.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-08-23 at 04:46 AM.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

Well the battle music is certainly cheerful. And the writing, as usual, is the right balance of 'WTF' and 'Hilarious'

And summoning time has come!
    Pull 1- Nothing. Who the hell needs 3 Jing Kes at this point?
    Pull 2- Two Kiyohimes and a Tamamo Cat? What's going on here? These aren't magical girls at all!
    Pull 3- Two Serenties. Come on now.
    Pull 4- I'm drowning in 3* servants here.
    Pull 5- Still nothing. One of the 4* event CEs but nothing else.
    7 Tickets- Another Sapphire CE followed by a pile of nothing.

No mercy. I am slain by RNG.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-08-23 at 05:55 AM.

Factotum Variants!

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

The latest app update seems to have broken my game somehow, because I can't open it at all. And it's unrelated to what people were talking about earlier in this thread because I use an emulator, not an actual phone.

This is rather aggravating.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    The latest app update seems to have broken my game somehow, because I can't open it at all. And it's unrelated to what people were talking about earlier in this thread because I use an emulator, not an actual phone.

This is rather aggravating.
    I think I saw a blurb on the FGO reddit while looking for an event guide about that. Sucks to hear it though.

Factotum Variants!

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I think I saw a blurb on the FGO reddit while looking for an event guide about that. Sucks to hear it though.
    I'm trying to reinstall, see if it fixes things.
    If not, hopefully there's a patch by the time I come back from work.

Edit: It did not fix things. Somehow it's even worse.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-08-23 at 07:18 AM.

29. - Top - End - #389

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I'm trying to reinstall, see if it fixes things.
    If not, hopefully there's a patch by the time I come back from work.

Edit: It did not fix things. Somehow it's even worse.
    I'm impressed
    You managed to get fgo on an emulator. I gave up on it after casual googling revealed how hard it was.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm impressed
    You managed to get fgo on an emulator. I gave up on it after casual googling revealed how hard it was.
    The emulator I have is called Nox, if you want to see for yourself.