New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Compromise. How about Iron Fist Magical Saint, Ruler☆Martha?
    Missed this (somehow). This title is good, and will probably annoy her. I'll just hide behind Beowulf.

Also, to those who don't know, that Grail War generator Fel posted awhile back? It changes depending on server time, so i've been periodically doing it to see if i get anything interesting, and i just got this one today.

Spoiler: The Grail War of Chicago
    Show

Blackhawk748 participates in the Holy Grail War of Chicago as the master of Lancer

The Servants participating in this war are:

Saber:Siegfried
    Archer:Atalante
    Lancer:Leonidas
    Rider:Achilles
    Caster:William Shakespeare
    Assassin:Okada Izou
    Berserker:Kiyohime
    Extra class:Edmond Dantès

First: Its in Chicago, immediately giving me an advantage as virtually every mage in a grail war is not from America, so i can blend in better.

Second: Leonidas is actually flipping amazing. Rearguards Pride apparently gives him a bonus that increases with how outmatched he is in the situation. When combined with his NP (whisch is also great) it means he can block Anti-Army NPs

Third: His NP. Thermopylae Enomotia summons 300 Spartans who all possess between E and C rank Endurance who protect me and Leo from an attack. After the attack, they dogpile the attacker. I like this NP.

So, ya. I actually feel ok about this war. Me and Leo arent dragons, so Sieg has no bonus, Leo has a massive Shield to stop Atalante, Chicago is a crowded mess so Achilles is at a disadvantage and Shakespeare is...well Shakespeare. The two id be most concerend with are Kiyo (cuz she's her) and Okada as he specializes in killing Humanoid Enemies. Then Dante is just a flipping Wildcard
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    So, ya. I actually feel ok about this war. Me and Leo arent dragons, so Sieg has no bonus, Leo has a massive Shield to stop Atalante, Chicago is a crowded mess so Achilles is at a disadvantage and Shakespeare is...well Shakespeare. The two id be most concerend with are Kiyo (cuz she's her) and Okada as he specializes in killing Humanoid Enemies. Then Dante is just a flipping Wildcard
    I'd be less concerned with Kiyo and Dantes, and way more concerned with Shakespeare. I remind you of two things. First, Shakespeare is the only person that the all-compassionate Jeanne will never forgive, because of what he did during Fate/Apocrypha. First Folio is really good for mind-sporking someone, and Leonidas has a very big regret that's easy to exploit. Second, Shakespeare loves tragedies, and Leonidas' story is basically already one. A famous one. We all know how it ends. You don't want to see the Bard do his interpretation of it.

Still, you have a pretty good chance against a lot of the others.

Let's see where Fate takes me this time.

Spoiler: The Grail War of Macedonia
    Show
    Red Fel participates in the Holy Grail War of Macedonia as the master of Rider

The Servants participating in this war are:

Saber:Fergus mac Róich
    Archer:Gilgamesh
    Lancer:Odin
    Rider:Ushiwakamaru
    Caster:Tamamo-no-Mae
    Assassin:Carmilla
    Berserker:Susanoo
    Extra class:None

Huh. Okay. I'm in Macedonia, Master of Rider, and there's no sign of the best Macedonian Rider.

On the one hand, Ushi is Best Decapitator, and will gladly bring me all the heads. On the other, there are two actual divines, one semi-divine, and the King of Heroes.

Fergus and Carmilla I'm not too worried about. Casko is dangerous. Plus side, she and Susanoo will probably try to kill each other, because Amaterasu and her brother weren't terribly chummy. And Fergus might throw himself at Odin, which would be terrifically amusing but wouldn't end well for Fergus.

Gilgamesh, though, is an opportunist. He'll probably lurk until the last fight. And while he hates the gods, he's not going to stick his neck out to fight one, especially against freaking Odin. You know, the guy who invented those Runes that Shishou and Caster!Cu love so much. The guy who basically made Skadi. (She's Merlin for Quick meta.) The guy whose weapon is the prototype for Gae Bolg.

I love my Best Decapitator, but I'mma lose bad, here.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

3. - Top - End - #453
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, it turns out today was my 350th day of FGO. So I got twenty quartz which I spent predictably, and... I got Illya! Everything is ok now.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Congratulations! You were rewarded for your good service by the gods of RNG!
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-08-27 at 08:37 PM.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

anyone else suddenly have almost every hidden mission become collectible and 100 qp?

i don't think i want to activate them...
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-08-28 at 08:22 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

It's a glitch and it affects everyone. If you click on them, the game crashes and restarts.
    Apparently they're working on a fix.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

This dark and meme-ish aura...
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Finished the main story, I'm on the second part now. Leveled Chloe to 63 with the embers I could buy, will probably be able to max her out with the shop embers that will be released in September. Now I just need to increase her bond and farm mats. Am going to use all those mats to raise her skills as much as I can since the shop seems to sell everything she needs but gems.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Took down Phantom and Blackbeard this morning. Phantom was pretty easy, Black a little harder due to being a zerker, but a full party armed with buster boost CEs made relatively quick work of him.

I've got Chloe to 70, and hopefully I can finish things up later today and settle in to grind. I already got all the Embers so far, will need some Fous and of course all the skill mats.

Factotum Variants!

10. - Top - End - #460
    Dwarf in the Playground

First Gentleman I've taken down is Gilles, he wasn't too tough but his Evil Eye stun is annoying. He spammed it constantly on his final fight
    Probably going to chomp a gold fruit or two today to power through some more quests/missions.
    I've had one each Kaleid Ruby and Sapphire drop since beating the First Lady. Kind of annoying and useful at the same time. Oh well.

11. - Top - End - #461

RedWizardGuy

I think it's Bs that I have to level Chloe in order to complete all the missions.i still have scathatch to level from the beach.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Buy all the 4* EXP cards from the shop. That should get you most of the way to lv60.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-08-29 at 05:32 PM.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

I beat up blackeard good and proper. Even in his final form summer Tamamo one shot him.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    First Gentleman I've taken down is Gilles, he wasn't too tough but his Evil Eye stun is annoying. He spammed it constantly on his final fight
    Probably going to chomp a gold fruit or two today to power through some more quests/missions.
    I've had one each Kaleid Ruby and Sapphire drop since beating the First Lady. Kind of annoying and useful at the same time. Oh well.
    That's nothing, I've wasted fully charged NPs on Diarmuid when hit by Love Spot's attack down, and when he had evade up. That wasn't fun.

Factotum Variants!

15. - Top - End - #465

BlackDragon

Remember to do your dailies for class gems. You can't get those gems from the event.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Remember to do your dailies for class gems. You can't get those gems from the event.
    Oh thanks for the reminder.

So, is there a good way to do the last stage of Testament other than brute force? I mean, she outright erases someone on the first round every time...and nevermind, bringing Mash to tank that first shot does wonders for keeping my support alive.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-08-29 at 08:34 PM.

Factotum Variants!

17. - Top - End - #467

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post

So, is there a good way to do the last stage of Testament other than brute force? I mean, she outright erases someone on the first round every time...
    You can use Mash to taunt and invul herself to negate the first hit.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

You can use Mash to taunt and invul herself to negate the first hit.
    Mash the ultimate magical girl, protects her team from destruction.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ettin in the Playground

Buy all the 4* EXP cards from the shop. That should get you most of the way to lv60.
    I think with a little luck, buying all the 4* EXP cards from the shop and the 3*s as well will get Chloe to where she needs to be.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I think with a little luck, buying all the 4* EXP cards from the shop and the 3*s as well will get Chloe to where she needs to be.
    Using every shop ember will put Chloe somewhere around lvl 65, depending on your luck with great and super successes.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I beat up blackeard good and proper. Even in his final form summer Tamamo one shot him.
    I'm whittling down Blackbeard now, might try her next, so far he's just kinda tedious.

That's nothing, I've wasted fully charged NPs on Diarmuid when hit by Love Spot's attack down, and when he had evade up. That wasn't fun.
    Ugh, sounds frustrating. Note to self, bring Sure Hit and Invuln Pierce vs Diarmuid.

So, is there a good way to do the last stage of Testament other than brute force? I mean, she outright erases someone on the first round every time...and nevermind, bringing Mash to tank that first shot does wonders for keeping my support alive.
    Derp, I remembered but accidentally did a couple of ember farms and was surprised by the lack of gems.

Gotta say, doesn't feel like I'll have to do much grinding. Already burning my way through the event shop. Feels weird.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

Whew, been away for a bit. In the good news, I rolled a 30-SQ pull in the first day of the event and I got Illya, I didn't even targetted for her, it was just luck... I hope this doesn't affect my chances with Ishtar in the near future

Also I haven't finished the event, school is hard at the moment, I hope I can get to finish it during the weeken, as the ending date is coming due.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    Ugh, sounds frustrating. Note to self, bring Sure Hit and Invuln Pierce vs Diarmuid.
    His evasion only lasts one round, and he doesn't spam it, so it's not as bad as it sounds, that was just me not paying close enough attention.

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I've unlocked every gentleman, I'll be working on beating them after work. Will probably use apples to get them all down so I can work on the final final boss afterwards.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

So, Blackbeard is a Berserker, the only class against whom a Ruler has advantage.

He's on a boat, which means near water.

He's accompanied by Lancers, which means bringing a Saber, and those usually have Charisma.

Martha is at the absolute peak of her game. I almost feel sorry for how easily she crushes him.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Well, it sounds like a Jeanne, Artoria and support Ruler Martha will be my team when I fight him. :D

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

I finished off everything last night, except for the bonus fight, but I got all the missions finished, so I can just farm some stuff now thankfully.

It looks like the next couple events, if we go by the JP releases, are Nero festival Redux, followed by Halloween redux and then the new Halloween event. Guess I'll save what quartz i can for a try at Cleopatra.

Factotum Variants!

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

October is gonna be a busy month, innit.

29. - Top - End - #479

RedWizardGuy

https://grandorder.wiki/CE_Bomb_Guide
    Given how much CE xp is dropping, does anyone know about CE bombing? I asked about it earlier, but even the experienced players aren't aware of it.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    https://grandorder.wiki/CE_Bomb_Guide
    Given how much CE xp is dropping, does anyone know about CE bombing? I asked about it earlier, but even the experienced players aren't aware of it.
    I am currently feeding two 1* bombs up to 50. They are at 41 and 42, with a couple of millions to feed extra EXP.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.