New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    I am currently feeding two 1* bombs up to 50. They are at 41 and 42, with a couple of millions to feed extra EXP.
    So it's real, and I should be saving my 1* CEs? I have a level 40 CE right now, so should I hold off on leveling it, or wait until I get into the 50s before bombing?

2. - Top - End - #482
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

The thing with leveling is that the higher the level the CE is, the more QP you will use when you feed stuff to it. On the other hand, high level CEs will retain all the EXP you fed into it when you feed it to something else.

So, what you want to do is to feed a low level MLB CE with a bunch of high level CEs to instantly kick it to a really high level.

When you have junk 1 or 2 star CEs, you MLB it and then feed it other junk CEs till it get to teen levels. Then you feed a bunch of teen level junk CEs to a low level MLB junk CE, which would boost it to lv 30-40s. Then you feed a bunch of those lv 30s CEs to a low level MLB junk CE to get it to lv 50s.

When you finally have a real CE you want to level up (eg. Golden Sumo), you MLB it and then feed it a bunch of lv 50s CEs to instantly get it to lv100. You basically want to avoid ever feeding CEs into a CE in the lv 20-100 range.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-08-30 at 04:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    His evasion only lasts one round, and he doesn't spam it, so it's not as bad as it sounds, that was just me not paying close enough attention.
    I swapped to the Summer Mystic Code, which was enough to not waste rounds on his evasion, so thanks for the heads up!
    The last fight is much worse though So much invuln and evasion being thrown around, uggggggh. Had to blow my command seals 'cause of a few silly mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I finished off everything last night, except for the bonus fight, but I got all the missions finished, so I can just farm some stuff now thankfully.

It looks like the next couple events, if we go by the JP releases, are Nero festival Redux, followed by Halloween redux and then the new Halloween event. Guess I'll save what quartz i can for a try at Cleopatra.
    Fingers crossed for a Nero! Umu~
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    The thing with leveling is that the higher the level the CE is, the more QP you will use when you feed stuff to it. On the other hand, high level CEs will retain all the EXP you fed into it when you feed it to something else.

So, what you want to do is to feed a low level MLB CE with a bunch of high level CEs to instantly kick it to a really high level.

When you have junk 1 or 2 star CEs, you MLB it and then feed it other junk CEs till it get to teen levels. Then you feed a bunch of teen level junk CEs to a low level MLB junk CE, which would boost it to lv 30-40s. Then you feed a bunch of those lv 30s CEs to a low level MLB junk CE to get it to lv 50s.

When you finally have a real CE you want to level up (eg. Golden Sumo), you MLB it and then feed it a bunch of lv 50s CEs to instantly get it to lv100. You basically want to avoid ever feeding CEs into a CE in the lv 20-100 range.
    Might have to try this out, I've been murdering my QP stocks lately. Is there some reason why this doesn't work with Servants as well though?
    Feels like it shouldn't, but it's a very similar exp system, so...?

4. - Top - End - #484

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    Might have to try this out, I've been murdering my QP stocks lately. Is there some reason why this doesn't work with Servants as well though?
    Feels like it shouldn't, but it's a very similar exp system, so...?
    It doesn't work with servants since they don't retain the EXP you put into them. A lv50 CE will give the same amount of EXP as you put into it if you feed it to another CE. A lv50 servant doesn't.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Alright, I've beaten all four gentlemen, now I only have the final final boss to defeat. Tomorrow, I'll start on it. Hopefully that 1 million health at the hardest difficulty is easier to go through than it looks.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

So, I blew one of my tickets on the banner again, and... Huh.

I got Medb. I mean, she's a 5-star Rider, which is pretty great. But... as far as 5-stars go, she's... not great? She has the lowest ATK of any 5-star Rider, and among the lowest of 5-stars generally. Her niche - beating Male Casters - is pretty narrow. There aren't that many Male Caster bosses where an ST NP would shine. Her first skill is decent, but her Charisma is unimpressive.

Also, she's obnoxious and annoying.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Can't say I'd be happy about getting the b**** queen myself. Sounds very much like a poisonned gift to get.
    Also she's totally going to make everyone's life miserable in Chaldea.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Troll in the Playground

She was really good during this event though.

Spoiler: potential story spoilers
    Show
    and she will be really good in one on the last fights in this story arc since there will be a 900k male caster in the main story eventually.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    So, Blackbeard is a Berserker, the only class against whom a Ruler has advantage.

He's on a boat, which means near water.

He's accompanied by Lancers, which means bringing a Saber, and those usually have Charisma.

Martha is at the absolute peak of her game. I almost feel sorry for how easily she crushes him.
    Hahaha, for now. My 10/10/10 Martha Ruler, my main accomplishment this event, waits eagerly for two years from now to gain full class advantage against BB's boss event. Punch Saint is gonna put Jesus into BB's life. With her fists.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    So, I blew one of my tickets on the banner again, and... Huh.

I got Medb. I mean, she's a 5-star Rider, which is pretty great. But... as far as 5-stars go, she's... not great? She has the lowest ATK of any 5-star Rider, and among the lowest of 5-stars generally. Her niche - beating Male Casters - is pretty narrow. There aren't that many Male Caster bosses where an ST NP would shine. Her first skill is decent, but her Charisma is unimpressive.

Also, she's obnoxious and annoying.
    But...I want Medb so bad. x.x I'm jealous of you.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    She was really good during this event though.

Spoiler: potential story spoilers
    Show
    and she will be really good in one on the last fights in this story arc since there will be a 900k male caster in the main story eventually.
    Sure, she's good for the event, but the event is gonna be over soon, so that doesn't give much time to level Medb, does it? XD
    Especially if you've been leveling Chloe.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-08-31 at 02:22 PM.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground

i have finished the bonus round, and i gotta say, that might have been a bit harder than the final boss raid. I never lost a single servant to the final raid. i almost never saw the raid bosses NP but one of the two NP drains i was using didn't proc on the final fight and i had to use my evasion buttons. That NP looks pretty epic, i kinda wish we had a servant who activated three buffs right before they fired an NP, even if those buffs were all really a small buff of the same type it looks awesome.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #492

BlackDragon

QP hell is real. I have all the mats to level my servants' skills but have less than 30 mil QP.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Well, Testament was nowhere as bad as I feared. 1 350 000 HP is scary to look at, but Archuria took care of that right quick.

14. - Top - End - #494

If you're looking for feathers, Crystal EX has a 90% drop rate, might be worth spending apples on depending on who you're rolling.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    If you're looking for feathers, Crystal EX has a 90% drop rate, might be worth spending apples on depending on who you're rolling.
    Even if you don't need them now, stock up now. Its THE best place to farm feathers, stock up for the future!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground

I should probably grind for those fou cards... but i am having a hard time getting the motivation for it.

Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

i have finished the bonus round, and i gotta say, that might have been a bit harder than the final boss raid. I never lost a single servant to the final raid. i almost never saw the raid bosses NP but one of the two NP drains i was using didn't proc on the final fight and i had to use my evasion buttons. That NP looks pretty epic, i kinda wish we had a servant who activated three buffs right before they fired an NP, even if those buffs were all really a small buff of the same type it looks awesome.
    Might have been harder? Your servants must be packing some serious firepower if you didn't see much difference

QP hell is real. I have all the mats to level my servants' skills but have less than 30 mil QP.
    I've been leveling servants, skills and CEs without any consideration for QP... and will probably have to start doing the daily QP missions for a while as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Even if you don't need them now, stock up now. Its THE best place to farm feathers, stock up for the future!
    On this note, I got three (3) Pages to drop on one run of the Dead Bookshelf EX quest.

I should probably grind for those fou cards... but i am having a hard time getting the motivation for it.
    Fou cards are a lower priority for me than ascension mats. Must buy all the things.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    Might have been harder? Your servants must be packing some serious firepower if you didn't see much difference
    To be fair I would understand if people mistook me for a whale with my servant line up. I did whale on summer but I saved up most of my quartz since Valentine's.
    I used my level 80 chloe with MLB sapphire, my NP 5 tamamo cat with MLB ruby, and a waver. I did lose some servants and didn't lose any against testament, but I never really felt pressured with a +200% attack Chloe.

Current avatar by me

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Well, I didn't find the Prisma family too hard either. I should have probably stunned Heracles on the first turn because he hits like a goddamn truck, but otherwise things went pretty well with Archuria's constant NP spam on the Emiyas.

20. - Top - End - #500

BlackDragon

I had Scathach and grabbed a Waver support so the Emiya family was pretty easy. Scathach took out Herc and Gil on the first turn by herself...

21. - Top - End - #501

Nerofest Rerun is starting on the 13th, really looking forward to the lottery.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

22. - Top - End - #502

BlackDragon

Pls come to me, Umu Bride.

23. - Top - End - #503

RedWizardGuy

Pls come to me, Umu Bride.
    This is buillcrap that Nero bride is better than Nero. Is there anything else Nero fest offers? Do you get more Neros?

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    This is buillcrap that Nero bride is better than Nero. Is there anything else Nero fest offers? Do you get more Neros?
    it is not fair to compare the two when they have completely different roles, nero is amazing at not dying even when soloing against most things, and nero bride is a support saber with a ST NP.

I am having a really hard time deciding between dumping quartz on trying to get bride or saving it up for the next chance at Jeanne alter.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-09-01 at 08:23 PM.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Because I have Nero, I can tell she is excelent at survival, her triple guts (Thrice Setting Sun A/Invictus Spiritus A) plus Imperial Privilege EX are good tools, great sustain on a low cooldown, not to forget Migraine B's mental debuff resistance and decent heal.

I do not own Bride, but she's also pretty good as an arts support / ST-Offensive servant + Sustainner along with Tamamo and Hans.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I like umu emperor as much as everyone else, but I've already given my love to the Jeanne family. I must remain faithful to them.

27. - Top - End - #507

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I like umu emperor as much as everyone else, but I've already given my love to the Jeanne family. I must remain faithful to them.
    Agreed. Jeanne alter has carried me through many missions.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

I already have Nero from...Saber Wars? I think that's when I picked her up, so I'll just enjoy the event and not spend any SQ on it. Maybe toss out a ticket or two if i get some during the timeframe, but that's it.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

29. - Top - End - #509

RedWizardGuy

I must be making progress, I'm regularly getting friend points from people using my heroes.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Phone is dying, battery life is non-existent when playing go, and phone has difficulty with receiveing texts and such. So I am upgrading to a nice mid tier phone. Might get more than 15 frames or worse on NPs soon.

Current avatar by me