New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Age of Worms collected?

I know Paizo put out a hardcover version of The Shackled City, but when I went to look at their website I didn't see anything for Age of Worms.

Anyone know if Paizo plans to release a similar deal with AoW, and if not where I might be able to find a condensed version of all the relevant material? I could order all of the magazines, but I was hoping to aoid the hassle.
    Stoic (and apparently only) member of the Fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbuckets View Post
    And then the Rock totally sneaks up and impales them both on an American flag.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Age of Worms collected?

WotC owns AoW, so it's their call when that would happen.

I think it's doubtful we'll see it collected the same way SCAP was.

Along came a man by the name of Charlie Mops,
    and he invented a wonderful drink and he made it out of hops.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

The folks at Paizo have said that an AoW hardcover compilation is highly unlikely. WotC wasn't willing to sign off on it for whatever reason. That has been the status since the AP was still running in the magazine. Maybe they will now, as a way to let Paizo squeeze a little more money out of 3E. But I think the latest I've seen was someone asking what would have been in an AoW Hardcover and being told that it's not completely dead yet, there is a "possibility" of one being released, so they couldn't say much. Not much hope there, but apparently a slight ray of light for those that want it.

If you really want AoW, I'd recommend you get the magazines. And do it now before the now-defunct print Dungeon becomes all rare and collector-y. (If it hasn't already.) I suppose, in theory, WotC could put the content all online because they own the print Dungeon stuff, but that seems unlikely to me.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2007-09-11 at 01:39 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Note, though, that several of the issues of Dungeon that contain the AoW AP are only available in PDF, because the print copies sold out.
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    The folks at Paizo have said that an AoW hardcover compilation is highly unlikely. WotC wasn't willing to sign off on it for whatever reason. That has been the status since the AP was still running in the magazine. Maybe they will now, as a way to let Paizo squeeze a little more money out of 3E. But I think the latest I've seen was someone asking what would have been in an AoW Hardcover and being told that it's not completely dead yet, there is a "possibility" of one being released, so they couldn't say much. Not much hope there, but apparently a slight ray of light for those that want it.

If you really want AoW, I'd recommend you get the magazines. And do it now before the now-defunct print Dungeon becomes all rare and collector-y. (If it hasn't already.) I suppose, in theory, WotC could put the content all online because they own the print Dungeon stuff, but that seems unlikely to me.
    Man, sometimes I really hate WotC.

Actually, thats most of the time.
    Stoic (and apparently only) member of the Fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbuckets View Post
    And then the Rock totally sneaks up and impales them both on an American flag.