New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Dnd resources

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Dnd resources

Because of the biweekly loss of rpgwebprofiler.net, I think it's a good idea to post your favorite rule and hosting sites.
    please remember:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Posting Copyrighted Content
    Posting any copyrighted material without permission is against the rules. Posts containing such content will be edited to remove that content. In particular, posts containing copyrighted material from game books that are not designated Open Gaming Content (OGC) will be edited to remove the copyrighted portions. As an example, mentioning a specific rule item or general mechanic, or explaining in general how it functions, does not violate this rule. However, posting an entire stat block for a monster would. OGC is published under the Open Gaming License. OGC may be reproduced in full, as per the terms of that license. Please keep in mind that material under the d20 License may not be OGC. When in doubt, refer to the primary source to see if there is a copy of the OGL included. Note that any content in the System Resource Document (SRD) can be reproduced as well.

To get us started:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm - Dnd 3.5, PH, MM, DMG, Psionic's, Unearthed Arcana.
    Last edited by wadledo; 2007-09-11 at 08:34 PM.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dnd resources

The official SRD. Sometimes d20srd.org is down, and occasionally I just want to double-check the original SRD since d20srd.org incorporates errata into it. Also, having a single ZIP holding the entirety of the SRD is handy in general.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I use Myth Weavers for hosting my characters.

I use the Sovelior Sage Hyperlinked SRD because my browser usually has trouble with the way d20SRD.org uses text anchors. I'll follow a link that's supposed to take me halfway down the page, and I find myself staying at the top. Sovelior Sage works all the time for me.
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Crystal Keep DnD index files. Feats, prestige classes, items, spells, etc., indexed and summarized. For example, the feat indexes has feats divided into categories like "shield feats" and "mounted combat feats" and the prestige class indexes has categories like "stacks with monk levels".

Searchable index of a long list of DnD/d20 books. Want to find some "shadow monster" for an encounter? Type in "shadow" (name) and monster (type) and get a long list of published monsters with the word "shadow" in their name.

Ema's Charsheets. I mostly use the dynamic spell sheets. Very handy.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

http://www.thetangledweb.net

When I first heard Sylnae was going down, I transferred most of my critcal sheets over there before I heard about www.rpgwebprofiler.net
    Life is a gamble, roll the dice. If your life is like cards, rig the deck.

"Boy, sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don'tchya think?" -Jayne
    Greatest number of kills In Valhalla Round 1 with Hsams Goht