New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Pie and Predation

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    Moonshadow saw Strawberry dart out from inside the bus and quickly fly up on top of it, stopping just shy of actually touching it. She seemed to be checking the makeshift harnesses attached to the front of it, possibly making sure there was wasn't going to be any problems.
    Hello, Moonshadow said cautiously as she approached.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Well if it's small we put it out. If we can't put it out... we both grab onto Choro and she teleports us to safety," Doc says, glancing over where Choro is.
    Mirror seemed... more or less satisfied by Doc's answer. After a few moments of maneuvering, the unicorn sat down right next to Doc until what little space that existed between them was bridged, and Mirror, with a small blanket on her back, hovered it over towards Doc until it covered the two of them. Mirror didn't seem to find the situation to be extraordinary and now seemed more concerned with trying to block out the rest of her surroundings. She nudged Doc after a few seconds of quiet.

"Do you have a book I could read?" she asked, sounding rather like she would appreciate the distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hello, Moonshadow said cautiously as she approached.
    Strawberry noticed Moonshadow's approach rather quickly and she descended towards her with her front hooves crossed and with a rather silly scowl on her face. At least her flying form was good.

"Hey Enclaver, where'd you get the doombots?" she asked mockingly, jabbing a hoof repeatedly up towards Vaughn's big V-shaped form, her green eyes glittering with the sort of petty malice Moonshadow would've normally have associated with childish schoolyard jeering; on the other hoof, she sounded unphased about said giant robots, which certainly said... something. "You couldn't rent a Raptor or something?"
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-04 at 07:02 PM.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Spamalot in the Playground

"Do you have a book I could read?" she asked, sounding rather like she would appreciate the distraction.
    "Yeah, I have a few." Doc carefully moves a saddlebag in front of him and opens it to retrieve his modest, but growing book collection; a book exploring zebra lands, novels, a four-volume set on Shakes Spear, a book about the upper kingdoms of the zebra lands... it's probably a lot to just list them all, but surely there is something in the collection Mirror could appreciate. He'll explain any book Mirror asks about.

Hmm, there are the six book on obscure foreign subjects he hadn't looked at. Maybe now's a good as any time to see what those are about.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

Strawberry noticed Moonshadow's approach rather quickly and she descended towards her with her front hooves crossed and with a rather silly scowl on her face. At least her flying form was good.

"Hey Enclaver, where'd you get the doombots?" she asked mockingly, jabbing a hoof repeatedly up towards Vaughn's big V-shaped form, her green eyes glittering with the sort of petty malice Moonshadow would've normally have associated with childish schoolyard jeering; on the other hoof, she sounded unphased about said giant robots, which certainly said... something. "You couldn't rent a Raptor or something?"
    We got them from zombie Celestia. She had a message for you, told you to go **** yourself. Moonshadow said, rolling her eyes.

Anyways, lets get going already. We've got a lot of flying to do today.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, I have a few." Doc carefully moves a saddlebag in front of him and opens it to retrieve his modest, but growing book collection; a book exploring zebra lands, novels, a four-volume set on Shakes Spear, a book about the upper kingdoms of the zebra lands... it's probably a lot to just list them all, but surely there is something in the collection Mirror could appreciate. He'll explain any book Mirror asks about.

Hmm, there are the six book on obscure foreign subjects he hadn't looked at. Maybe now's a good as any time to see what those are about.
    'Allusion and Advocacy in Media: Exploiting Inconsiderate Margins' seemed to be a bust, as the phrase 'camel media', while funny, didn't really seem relevant to anyone at all. 'The Astral Plane and You' seemed to be written by someone speculating about how magic worked despite that they had never seen anyone do magic before, while 'The Compass' seemed to be a treatise about a great system of magical clocks and charts that, when hooked up to a specific grand magical device, could allow for fullproof teleportation to any location on the planet in a method similar but entirely different to that of traditional unicorn teleportation magic. "The Shelf Dynasties' seemed to be about Equestria, for a audience who had never visited Equestria and had never seen a pony before, and was translated through about five different languages and edited by a lunatic (apparently 'HRM Jefferson Lunaris, Sovereign of Oινά C'ayyStia' was the Queen, who would've thought?) while 'Equestrian Empiricism in the Progress of Civilization' seemed to be dedicated to pushing said empiricism in opposition to the use of rationalism in the magical sciences. Finally, 'Syntactics' seemed to be about sound magic's applications in engineering, and half the words used in it looked like they were made up to be used by hardcore crossword puzzle manufacturers.

We got them from zombie Celestia. She had a message for you, told you to go **** yourself. Moonshadow said, rolling her eyes.
    Strawberry scowled and replied like the words were being pulled out of her mouth with pliers.

"Yeah, **** you to." she grumbled, glancing back over to the bus, "I guess they fried your brain instead of your flank when you got kicked out, huh?"

Anyways, lets get going already. We've got a lot of flying to do today.
    Strawberry, apparently deciding that the time for debate had passed, quickly attached herself in the rightmost harness like slipping it on was completely natural to her. She then proceeded to glower at white and grey skyline, and shook her head in clear annoyance.

6. - Top - End - #396

'Allusion and Advocacy in Media: Exploiting Inconsiderate Margins' seemed to be a bust, as the phrase 'camel media', while funny, didn't really seem relevant to anyone at all. 'The Astral Plane and You' seemed to be written by someone speculating about how magic worked despite that they had never seen anyone do magic before, while 'The Compass' seemed to be a treatise about a great system of magical clocks and charts that, when hooked up to a specific grand magical device, could allow for fullproof teleportation to any location on the planet in a method similar but entirely different to that of traditional unicorn teleportation magic. "The Shelf Dynasties' seemed to be about Equestria, for a audience who had never visited Equestria and had never seen a pony before, and was translated through about five different languages and edited by a lunatic (apparently 'HRM Jefferson Lunaris, Sovereign of Oινά C'ayyStia' was the Queen, who would've thought?) while 'Equestrian Empiricism in the Progress of Civilization' seemed to be dedicated to pushing said empiricism in opposition to the use of rationalism in the magical sciences. Finally, 'Syntactics' seemed to be about sound magic's applications in engineering, and half the words used in it looked like they were made up to be used by hardcore crossword puzzle manufacturers.
    Doc was hoping by 'obscure' these were books on niche historical topics or old fairy tales long forgotten. A math book on Differential Equations is pretty obscure if you're not a civil engineer... but these? They seem like nonsense topics or uninformed opinions.

He'll give The Compass a chance. It might at least make some sense.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #397
    Colossus in the Playground

Strawberry, apparently deciding that the time for debate had passed, quickly attached herself in the rightmost harness like slipping it on was completely natural to her. She then proceeded to glower at white and grey skyline, and shook her head in clear annoyance.
    "Would now be a good time to say she looks cute when she scowls?" Viridia mused aloud, in the hopes that it might alleviate some of the tension in the air. "I don't think it is, but who knows when they're going to argue again?"

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

He'll give The Compass a chance. It might at least make some sense.
    The intial few paragraphs seemed simple enough, although the rest of the text seemed to be in magical notation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standardized some time around 900 by Her-Life-Was-Full-Of-Joy, court jester to queen Well Prepared, the Great Compass, the great scientific feat that reconnected the central world after the Age of Discord, designates North to be 'towards where the sun begins to rise it's skyward ascent'. For this very reason, the Great Compass is useless in today's modern world, for the land of Equestria certainly does not lie north. However, in the context of a more primitive age, one without the assistance of magical satellites or robotic assistance and where time and space were previously merely good suggestions, the creation of a dedicated magical nexus to allow for ease of travel for both those acquainted with minor magical and electrical currents was fundamental to the reorganizing process that occurred after the dissipation of many of the ancient kingdoms and empires that once occupied the ruined and chaotic lands. There are few points of order of this world, and the Great Compass was one of them; while it has since faded in it's potential and now serves as a secondary tourist attraction in Prance, it should be discussed and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Would now be a good time to say she looks cute when she scowls?" Viridia mused
    Actually it was a perfectly decent one, because neither Cassidy or River were around.

in the hopes that it might alleviate some of the tension in the air. "I don't think it is, but who knows when they're going to argue again?"
    Viridia would probably notice that the gap between Moonshadow and Strawberry was roughly pegasus shaped, and since when has Viridia Dawn's presence ever not alleviate tension?
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-06 at 06:15 AM.

9. - Top - End - #399

The intial few paragraphs seemed simple enough, although the rest of the text seemed to be in magical notation.
    Well, Doc supposed that these 'obscure' books could be used as kindling or something. He'll read the Farming for Idiots guide, since Moonshadow mentioned making a stop at Cabbage Town. Earthponies are supposed to be good at farming, right?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

"Would now be a good time to say she looks cute when she scowls?" Viridia mused aloud, in the hopes that it might alleviate some of the tension in the air. "I don't think it is, but who knows when they're going to argue again?"
    Depends who you're talking about, Moonshadow said, smiling at Viridia. Anyways, will you be her partner for the flight?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

11. - Top - End - #401

Depends who you're talking about, Moonshadow said, smiling at Viridia. Anyways, will you be her partner for the flight?
    "Why, the prettiest one." Viridia said. "And, yeah, I'll strap myself in. Might as well be useful."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, Doc supposed that these 'obscure' books could be used as kindling or something. He'll read the Farming for Idiots guide, since Moonshadow mentioned making a stop at Cabbage Town. Earthponies are supposed to be good at farming, right?
    'Farming for Idiots' wasn't... horrible. Actually, it seemed perfectly reasonable and seemed written for a audience who had literally never touched a plant before in their entire lives and... huh, there were different kinds of dirt? It looked like a decent read, and the guide to different pests in the back covered some natural insecticides, too, like hot sauce and plutonium.

['Farming for Idiots' is basically a plot item that can be used to properly work farm equipment without regular Mechanic and Survival rolls.]

"Why, the prettiest one." Viridia said. "And, yeah, I'll strap myself in. Might as well be useful."
    Strawberry seemed stunned by Viridia's presence when she approached (alternately, she was stunned by the magnificence of Viridia's bling, or by the fact that her armor glittered and she was blinded for a few seconds), and it took a moment for the pink pegasus to blink and shake her head, and blinked again. She seemed to sober up from whatever ****-fit she was when she was talking to Moonshadow, as if the time for insults had passed, and she spoke like she and Viridia were simple acquaintances.

"Uhhh, I think we're going to need another pegasus to get this off the ground." Strawberry said, before straining her neck to look almost straight up at the circling robots above in a manner that looked quite painful; she spoke normally, though. "Unless we can hook one of those robots up to this thing. Yeah, even if we can get this up by ourselves and keep it up, I don't think we could land with just two pegasi. I mean, we could make it, easy, but everyone on the bus would get turned into chunky salsa. Can we get the one who kicked me and my sister's flanks up here, too?"
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-06 at 09:16 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403

"Uhhh, I think we're going to need another pegasus to get this off the ground." Strawberry said, before straining her neck to look almost straight up at the circling robots above in a manner that looked quite painful; she spoke normally, though. "Unless we can hook one of those robots up to this thing. Yeah, even if we can get this up by ourselves and keep it up, I don't think we could land with just two pegasi. I mean, we could make it, easy, but everyone on the bus would get turned into chunky salsa. Can we get the one who kicked me and my sister's flanks up here, too?"
    "No problem." Viridia said with a voice like velvet, then flicked her hair elegantly as she turned her head back towards the rest of the chariot.

"ANYONE WITH WORKING FEATHERS GET YOUR FLANKS UP HERE OR SO HELP ME CELESTIA THERE WILL BE SPANKINGS!"

14. - Top - End - #404

'Farming for Idiots' wasn't... horrible. Actually, it seemed perfectly reasonable and seemed written for a audience who had literally never touched a plant before in their entire lives and... huh, there were different kinds of dirt? It looked like a decent read, and the guide to different pests in the back covered some natural insecticides, too, like hot sauce and plutonium.

['Farming for Idiots' is basically a plot item that can be used to properly work farm equipment without regular Mechanic and Survival rolls.]
    Huh, there's some neat info in here. Doc actually gets into the book, figuring he might be able to help get Cabbage town to produce again. The wasteland sure could use more farming.

[COLOR="#696969"]"ANYONE WITH WORKING FEATHERS GET YOUR FLANKS UP HERE OR SO HELP ME CELESTIA THERE WILL BE SPANKINGS!"
    Doc glances up and toward Stellar. He thought there were four available for this; Viridia, Moonshadow, Stellar, and Strawberry. Was he wrong?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

"No problem." Viridia said with a voice like velvet, then flicked her hair elegantly as she turned her head back towards the rest of the chariot.
    Viridia spotted Strawberry sneaking a mint while she turned her head (possibly a actual mint, instead of the special kind.)

Huh, there's some neat info in here. Doc actually gets into the book, figuring he might be able to help get Cabbage town to produce again. The wasteland sure could use more farming.
    It was sort of a shame that the other earth pony he knew who'd probably be up for hardcore farming was the one who nearly exploded from all the drugs she stuffed in her mouth about twelve hours ago.

Doc glances up and toward Stellar. He thought there were four available for this; Viridia, Moonshadow, Stellar, and Strawberry. Was he wrong?
    A quick glance at Cassidy confirmed that her wing was still in the cast. At the moment, the pegasus was sitting down on a spare mat she had found and was staring at Madeline with confusion, but that just meant that she wasn't distracted by the fact that Laupula was having a involved conversation with himself using his indoor voice or that the Moss brothers were pouring through some comic books that they almost certainly didn't have on them, last time Doc had checked.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-07 at 06:24 AM.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

"Unless we can hook one of those robots up to this thing. Yeah, even if we can get this up by ourselves and keep it up, I don't think we could land with just two pegasi. I mean, we could make it, easy, but everyone on the bus would get turned into chunky salsa. Can we get the one who kicked me and my sister's flanks up here, too?"
    "You called?" Stellar appears, strapping herself in alongside Strawberry and Viridia.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm, actually, you know what? You guys can head straight to Last Stop if you want. I can handle what needs to be done at Cabbagetown by myself. Moonshadow offered.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

18. - Top - End - #408

It was sort of a shame that the other earth pony he knew who'd probably be up for hardcore farming was the one who nearly exploded from all the drugs she stuffed in her mouth about twelve hours ago.
    Yeah, that was a shame. At least Doc is happy that he saved her life from a fate of exploding. Livewire would feel better in a few days and as long as she learned her lesson about drug abuse, she should be alright. Hmm, maybe River would be up for farming? ...eh, while she probably could use a distraction after the earlier debate, it is doubtful she'd be up for digging around in the dirt. Hmm, Doc does have that damaged rifle that needs repairing. That right there is up River's alley. Doc will ask her later about that. Doing things related to your talent keeps you happy, right?

Stellar speaking up jostled his thoughts. Doc looked up and around. He hoped that the pegasi got things covered up front.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    "You called?" Stellar appears, strapping herself in alongside Strawberry and Viridia.
    Strawberry seemed quite happy at Stellar's appearance (actually, she really seemed to like her mane) but she seemed quite ready to leave after she had strapped herself in. Actually, with a quick buck to the ground, she seemed entirely intent on leaving the ground as soon as possible, and the slight amount of lift she got off the ground was enough to be compounded by the natural instinct to fly. The bus was in the air, soon enough.

Hmm, actually, you know what? You guys can head straight to Last Stop if you want. I can handle what needs to be done at Cabbagetown by myself. Moonshadow offered.
    Moonshadow was 'answered' by the sight of the bus tilting off the ground rather abruptly, followed by the light scraping sound of it being slowly raised in the air and the sight of the two robots currently in the sky immediately making way for the newcomer with clear intent to flank it's ariel travels. As it so happened, the door was still open and it would've taken just a small leap foreward to make it inside, to get all her stuff.

Doc looked up and around. He hoped that the pegasi got things covered up front.
    Doc then learned what a bunch of ponies who had never experienced liftoff looked and sounded like.

It wasn't pretty. The brief chaos made everything a little unclear, but River was holding her brother's heads together while saying some things that she had probably picked up from sailors, Halva was saying some horse gibberish, Shade was holding on to Andante who was holding on to Northern Light who seemed to be silently disgruntled at being the anchor for two mares half his size, while Choro was holding some stuff from the party's junk pile in place with her magic and Madeline was now awake and seemed confused that Bertly was currently holding both her and the dog firmly in place by the back of their necks while doing his best to keep himself in about the same position relative to the bus, propulsion systems be damned, while Cassidy was staying rather steady but had a annoyed look on her face because she had somehow been roped into keeping the two ponies in Caesennia's party in place while she kept the two colts from tipping over, while the zebra shaman and Laupula were actually not struggling against anything at all but they were holding the same railings on their side of the bus and they didn't seem keen on looking each other in the eye for any reason and, in fact, seemed intent on doing anything but facing each other, which probably made liftoff harder for them than anyone else except for Mirror, who grabbed hold of Doc tightly and with great force.

After a few moments of chaos, the bus was entirely in the air and the little bout of instability passed. Doc would've noticed that Moonshadow had stepped inside at some point, which was good. Strata, who had somehow managed to get wedged between himself and Mirror, quickly muttered some apology and detached herself from himself and Mirror (there was now a yellow-green damp stain on his cloak from where the ghoul had touched him that was unpleasantly damp and had little bits of...well, he'd could find the time to do laundry at some point) only detached from him until everything was entirely stable.

Really, given that there were no death threats, the flight went well.

After the third or so unclearly directed death threat Strawberry muttered under her breath from caught in what counted as glare in the grey skys of Tauronto, the bus arrived to Cabbagetown.

Being roughly bowl-shaped and with a good array of light hills and small ditches around it's general area, it made for a clear and clean area in direct contrast to the urban sprawl surrounding it. Because of this, the giant robot army and the goat herds that took up about a tenth of the former parks area was clear from tens of minutes away.

The robots had arranged themselves in a rough square-shaped formation next to the building complex, itself nearly as large as the building itself. Nearby, but clearly separate from the robots, was a herd of goats perhaps two hundred in number and was a mix of browns and blacks and greys in contrast to the dead brown grass that dominated the area. There were clearly more goats surrounding the building then there was outside of Crunchmunch and a series of tents were clustered in the middle of the goat herd, which was, from the looks of it, being busy stripping the area of every dead shrub and malformed tree stump in sight.

There was much room to land and it looked like any ice that would've prevented a safe landing had recently melted or was slush. Strawberry seemed amazed and confused by the sight below and looked to Stellar and Viridia for possible answers.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-11 at 02:25 AM.

20. - Top - End - #410

Doc then learned what a bunch of ponies who had never experienced liftoff looked and sounded like.
    Whee! Okay, maybe that's slightly sarcastic, but it was kinda fun in it's own weird way. Doc remembered reading something called a roller-coaster in the old pre-bomb days on Poney Island. Well, He holds on to Mirror and the seat they're on to keep them both steady. Once the moment was gone and things calmed down, he glances at Strata with a look of 'sigh, really?'

He lets it go. Doc will ask Mirror to cast her cleaning spell on his poor cloak after arriving at their destination.

Seeing Cabbage town in sight, Doc will pack up and get ready for the landing. Hopefully it's smoother with the other passengers.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, that's a lot more goats then I was expecting. Hopefully that umm I think it was an Okapi? is around. The not talking thing is going to get old fast otherwise. Moonshadow said to Doc. Hey Choro, are you up for some programming when we get down there? I want to set some solid rules for these robots and put them to work.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

22. - Top - End - #412

Wow, that's a lot more goats then I was expecting. Hopefully that umm I think it was an Okapi? is around. The not talking thing is going to get old fast otherwise. Moonshadow said to Doc.
    Doc searches around the ground. "I'm sure they're in the herd somewhere. Gotta wonder who are in the tents, though. I don't remember any goats carrying tents when they left. If we're lucky, maybe they're merchants passing through."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

He lets it go. Doc will ask Mirror to cast her cleaning spell on his poor cloak after arriving at their destination.
    Mirror, after looking at the stain for a few seconds, turned her head away from it and began to use her cleaning spell to rid Doc's cloak of it without looking at it.

Wow, that's a lot more goats then I was expecting. Hopefully that umm I think it was an Okapi? is around. The not talking thing is going to get old fast otherwise. Moonshadow said to Doc. Hey Choro, are you up for some programming when we get down there? I want to set some solid rules for these robots and put them to work.
    Choro, looking dazed by the bizarre sight of Cabbagetown from a aerial perspective, quietly nodded in response. She briefly glanced behind her, apparently briefly checking on Madeline and Bertly, and then looked back at Moonshadow again, this time looking more determined.

Doc searches around the ground. "I'm sure they're in the herd somewhere. Gotta wonder who are in the tents, though. I don't remember any goats carrying tents when they left. If we're lucky, maybe they're merchants passing through."
    Doc's view of Cabbagetown from the bus's windows was slightly interrupted by Halva sticking her big head between Moonshadow and Doc, apparently gauging the situation outside.

"If they were merchants, I imagine that the goats would have been dispersed by now." Halva said, sniffing slightly, "If they continue to linger like they are, they will utterly destroy the field around the main complex, you understand that, correct? It's fragile enough as it is without grazing creatures roaming about."

24. - Top - End - #414

There was much room to land and it looked like any ice that would've prevented a safe landing had recently melted or was slush. Strawberry seemed amazed and confused by the sight below and looked to Stellar and Viridia for possible answers.
    Viridia shrugged back at Strawberry. "I was busy being gorgeous while these guys were acquiring goats and robots."

25. - Top - End - #415

Mirror, after looking at the stain for a few seconds, turned her head away from it and began to use her cleaning spell to rid Doc's cloak of it without looking at it.
    "Thank you," Doc softly tells her, eternally grateful that she read doc's mind to clean up Strata's puke.

"If they were merchants, I imagine that the goats would have been dispersed by now." Halva said, sniffing slightly, "If they continue to linger like they are, they will utterly destroy the field around the main complex, you understand that, correct? It's fragile enough as it is without grazing creatures roaming about."
    "Well... dunno what's there, but I guess we'll find out soon as we land this sardine can."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Doc's view of Cabbagetown from the bus's windows was slightly interrupted by Halva sticking her big head between Moonshadow and Doc, apparently gauging the situation outside.

There are more goats than I thought there would be. Moonshadow admitted. Though I don't care too much about the field. If it's destroyed, that's unfortunate, but acceptable. All the growing takes place inside.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

Viridia shrugged back at Strawberry. "I was busy being gorgeous while these guys were acquiring goats and robots."
    Strawberry's attention seemed to be focused almost entirely on Viridia while she replied, which was a interesting decision given that she was also slowly descending and accordingly wasn't looking down.

"So, are you single, or what?" she said, giving Viridia a bright smile while batting her eyes and doing a rather impressive hair-flip as she turned towards her.

Given that she was in between the two other pegasi, Stellar probably felt a few stray strands of Strawberry's mane touch her nose.

"Thank you," Doc softly tells her, eternally grateful that she read doc's mind to clean up Strata's puke.
    Mirror, having buisied herself going through the adventures of a half-zebra in zebra lands while giving the occasional glance at both the local okapi and the collection of zebras who mostly laid quite still and talk to each other, seemed pleased to be near Oakville, although it didn't seem clear that she understood what she was looking at, exactly, if at all.

"Well... dunno what's there, but I guess we'll find out soon as we land this sardine can."
    There are more goats than I thought there would be. Moonshadow admitted. Though I don't care too much about the field. If it's destroyed, that's unfortunate, but acceptable. All the growing takes place inside.
    "Would you rather have a patch of frozen mud for a lawn? Keeping that building clean was hard enough without tracking in dirt." Halva replied, apparently most concerned with that issue entirely, "By Celestia, what if it rains?"

The horse was almost immediately brought out of her sullen mood by Caesennia moving in between her and Moonshadow, the zebra clearly focused looking out the window to observe the scene below. The horse looked rather concerned at the presence of the slim zebra who had left about half a inch of space between the two, although Caesennia didn't seem concerned with the matter.

"There is about ten acres of clear land here." Caesennia said, after a few moments of glancing down at the sight below and sounding satisfied, "A start, I suppose. But you say that the entirety of the farming occurs inside?"

Halva looked like she was going to reply before she realized that the zebra wasn't talking to her, and then she just went back at looking distressed at the destruction of Cabbagetown's precious, lush grass cover.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-15 at 08:53 AM.

28. - Top - End - #418

Mirror, having buisied herself going through the adventures of a half-zebra in zebra lands while giving the occasional glance at both the local okapi and the collection of zebras who mostly laid quite still and talk to each other, seemed pleased to be near Oakville, although it didn't seem clear that she understood what she was looking at, exactly, if at all.
    Doc lets her read and will wait for her to ask questions rather than prattle on what this place is about.

"Would you rather have a patch of frozen mud for a lawn? Keeping that building clean was hard enough without tracking in dirt." Halva replied, apparently most concerned with that issue entirely, "By Celestia, what if it rains?"
    "Unless I'm missing a bit of info, I would expect that all the grass would die anyway in the winter," Doc says to Halva. "Is that not the case here? Did you tend to the grass in some way?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

The horse was almost immediately brought out of her sullen mood by Caesennia moving in between her and Moonshadow, the zebra clearly focused looking out the window to observe the scene below. The horse looked rather concerned at the presence of the slim zebra who had left about half a inch of space between the two, although Caesennia didn't seem concerned with the matter.

"There is about ten acres of clear land here." Caesennia said, after a few moments of glancing down at the sight below and sounding satisfied, "A start, I suppose. But you say that the entirety of the farming occurs inside?"

Halva looked like she was going to reply before she realized that the zebra wasn't talking to her, and then she just went back at looking distressed at the destruction of Cabbagetown's precious, lush grass cover.
    Then we'll sweep. Better then someone starving while we get the production started back up. Moonshadow said to Halva.

Yeah, the interior is basically a big greenhouse. No reason we can't farm the outside as well though. Moonshadow said to Caesennia.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #420

Strawberry's attention seemed to be focused almost entirely on Viridia while she replied, which was a interesting decision given that she was also slowly descending and accordingly wasn't looking down.

"So, are you single, or what?" she said, giving Viridia a bright smile while batting her eyes and doing a rather impressive hair-flip as she turned towards her.
    "I dunno. River's really into me, on the whole, and people think we're a thing, so, maybe? I'll have to check."