New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Pie and Predation

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Doc lets her read and will wait for her to ask questions rather than prattle on what this place is about.
    Mirror actually seemed rather intent on not asking questions about the zebras, apparently keen to observe them on her own.

"Unless I'm missing a bit of info, I would expect that all the grass would die anyway in the winter," Doc says to Halva. "Is that not the case here? Did you tend to the grass in some way?"
    "It doesn't grow much, but it does grow back." Halva said weakly. "Certainly better than most grasses, as far as I can tell."

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Then we'll sweep. Better then someone starving while we get the production started back up. Moonshadow said to Halva.
    Havla's eyes widened in dim shock, but the horse's expression quickly cooled to general apathy, as if she was reconsidering the issue at hand.

Yeah, the interior is basically a big greenhouse. No reason we can't farm the outside as well though. Moonshadow said to Caesennia.[/QUOTE]

The zebra nodded, appearing clearly interested in the prospects before her.

"I believe this area would be suitable for large-scale agriculture, although is that all that you intend for it?" Caesennia asked, giving Moonshadow a curious look, "Certainly, it's defensible, and it could be made moreso. Perhaps a wall surrounding the fertile region could be built using materials from the local ruins?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "I dunno. River's really into me, on the whole, and people think we're a thing, so, maybe? I'll have to check."

Strawberry blinked a few times in apparent surprise, and then she huffed and shook her head. However, after tilting herself downward and seemingly intent on initiating the descent of the bus, she paused and slowly looked back at Viridia, a crooked smile on her face and a hoof held in front of it, as if to hide it.

"Have you even banged another pegasus yet, or are you some sort of ground-pounder?" she asked, sounding crudely delighted, her words followed by a giggling noise barely appropriate for someone old enough to have a cutie mark.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-18 at 07:30 PM.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    "It doesn't grow much, but it does grow back." Halva said weakly. "Certainly better than most grasses, as far as I can tell.
    "I see. Well, reckon Moonshadow will have to erect some fences or something to keep the goats out of the better parts of the lawn. It's gonna be rough coming up with food for all of them though. Maybe she can get them to til the ground for farming." Doc shrugs, not really experienced in running a farm.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #423
    Colossus in the Playground

"Have you even banged another pegasus yet, or are you some sort of ground-pounder?" she asked, sounding crudely delighted, her words followed by a giggling noise barely appropriate for someone old enough to have a cutie mark.
    "Strawberry, I could make your wings so weak your sister would have to take your spot." Viridia helpfully informed the mare. "That answer your question?"

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

"I see. Well, reckon Moonshadow will have to erect some fences or something to keep the goats out of the better parts of the lawn. It's gonna be rough coming up with food for all of them though. Maybe she can get them to til the ground for farming." Doc shrugs, not really experienced in running a farm.
    "Goat milk does make a excellent cheese." Ceassenia replied, sounding intrigued, "Perhaps a dairy could be set up here, if they cannot be used for labor?"

Halva's face suddenly looked slightly greener then it did a few seconds ago.

"Strawberry, I could make your wings so weak your sister would have to take your spot." Viridia helpfully informed the mare. "That answer your question?"
    "Nope!" Strawberry said gleefully, "You haven't, huh?"

Strawberry went still again, and then she put her hooves together and looked at Viridia with faux-concern. Her eyes were wide with something like pity, and she seemed intent on pressing the topic.

"You know, you really can't cuddle without a set of wings," she said, "And not small ones, either, you need a good wingspan to really do it. Otherwise, you're missing out."

5. - Top - End - #425

"Nope!" Strawberry said gleefully, "You haven't, huh?"
    Viridia lowered her head to Stellar. "Is this what it feels like to be in a conversation with me?"

"You know, you really can't cuddle without a set of wings," she said, "And not small ones, either, you need a good wingspan to really do it. Otherwise, you're missing out."
    "Yeah, wings are fun. Not so great for cuddling in the heat, though."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, wings are fun. Not so great for cuddling in the heat, though."
    "Two wings are better than one. I mean, uh, two sets of wings." Strawberry said, now apparently switching back to attempting to flirt while maneuvering a high-velocity airborn vehicle; however, after a few moments, the pink pegasus became slightly cross-eyed as it appeared that she had suddenly had a series of thoughts. "I mean, isn't that why you're here? To meet up with other pegasi, I mean, not just to bone. There's those Enclavers up in Last Stop, right? Dunno why they haven't gotten taken out yet by the government, me and my sister nearly got shot up by them when we were fillies, but if they're there, they're probably doing somethin' right."

Strawberry paused again, and sincerely began to descend, the bus behind her tilting just slightly as she started to fly lower, although not enough to change it's course unless others joined in as well (she seemed to intend to land in a mostly flat spot that was surrounded by small hills).
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-18 at 11:31 PM.

7. - Top - End - #427

"Goat milk does make a excellent cheese." Ceassenia replied, sounding intrigued, "Perhaps a dairy could be set up here, if they cannot be used for labor?"

Halva's face suddenly looked slightly greener then it did a few seconds ago.
    Doc pondered the idea. Could work, he's heard of such goat farms, but... some goats are kinda sapient, so it would require some convincing, wouldn't it? Doc nods in acknowledgement, supposedly someone would work something out with the goats. "I suppose that's a discussion that'll need to happen. This little settlement would need everyone helping out with something in order for everyone to have enough for the winter. "

Doc hopes moonshadow is taking mental notes.

He nudges Halva. "You gonna be alright? You been reacting a lot to these discussions."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

The zebra nodded, appearing clearly interested in the prospects before her.

"I believe this area would be suitable for large-scale agriculture, although is that all that you intend for it?" Caesennia asked, giving Moonshadow a curious look, "Certainly, it's defensible, and it could be made moreso. Perhaps a wall surrounding the fertile region could be built using materials from the local ruins?"
    Hmm, maybe. You'd have to position it far back enough that it wouldn't block out any of the sunlight. We also have to consider that we'll need structures for other buildings. A forge for example. Not much sense it putting aside land to grow if we've got nothing to till it with. Moonshadow said. She shook her head.

There's still too many factors. Including how big of a place it will be. For defenses, lets just fortify a few neighboring buildings and use those as guardposts. That'll do until we have a better grasp of the future of this place.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc pondered the idea. Could work, he's heard of such goat farms, but... some goats are kinda sapient, so it would require some convincing, wouldn't it? Doc nods in acknowledgement, supposedly someone would work something out with the goats. "I suppose that's a discussion that'll need to happen. This little settlement would need everyone helping out with something in order for everyone to have enough for the winter. "
    Caesennia simply nodded.

He nudges Halva. "You gonna be alright? You been reacting a lot to these discussions."
    Halva slowly turned her head towards Doc; she looked rather tired, and there were bags under her eyes. Frankly, she looked like she needed a pick-me-up.

"I have reminded myself that this isn't actually my home, and I don't have any more reason to care about what happens to Cabbagetown." the horse replied tiredly.

Hmm, maybe. You'd have to position it far back enough that it wouldn't block out any of the sunlight. We also have to consider that we'll need structures for other buildings. A forge for example. Not much sense it putting aside land to grow if we've got nothing to till it with. Moonshadow said. She shook her head.

There's still too many factors. Including how big of a place it will be. For defenses, lets just fortify a few neighboring buildings and use those as guardposts. That'll do until we have a better grasp of the future of this place.
    Caesennia cautiously nodded in response.

"I can see that much labor will be needed here, but there is much potential, as well. At this point, I would prefer to go through the area with a shaman, to ensure the spiritual cleanliness of the area."

10. - Top - End - #430

"I have reminded myself that this isn't actually my home, and I don't have any more reason to care about what happens to Cabbagetown." the horse replied tiredly.
    "Was this your former home, or were you part of the caravan that traded here? The last notes on the terminal were lacking in description of the former residents. Just that they went nuts and killed each other."

"At this point, I would prefer to go through the area with a shaman, to ensure the spiritual cleanliness of the area."
    With this party? Ought to be interesting.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

Viridia lowered her head to Stellar. "Is this what it feels like to be in a conversation with me?"
    Stellar answers with an amused smile, a half eye-roll and a small shake of the head.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2018-11-20 at 03:31 PM.

12. - Top - End - #432

"Two wings are better than one. I mean, uh, two sets of wings." Strawberry said, now apparently switching back to attempting to flirt while maneuvering a high-velocity airborn vehicle; however, after a few moments, the pink pegasus became slightly cross-eyed as it appeared that she had suddenly had a series of thoughts. "I mean, isn't that why you're here? To meet up with other pegasi, I mean, not just to bone. There's those Enclavers up in Last Stop, right? Dunno why they haven't gotten taken out yet by the government, me and my sister nearly got shot up by them when we were fillies, but if they're there, they're probably doing somethin' right."
    "Why are there Enclavers in Last Stop?" Viridia raised an eyebrow. That probably wouldn't be a good surprise for Moonshadow.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ogre in the Playground

"Was this your former home, or were you part of the caravan that traded here? The last notes on the terminal were lacking in description of the former residents. Just that they went nuts and killed each other."
    "It was my temporary home. I used to live near the Stable, but they believed a horse would do better in negotiations with the water merchants, and they hired me when the former mayor traveled there for negotiating with one of the groups directly." Halva said, sounding slightly dour, "It was a unnecessary task, but I did it well enough. Now that it is totally destroyed, I have little else to do but to travel back to the Stable and attempt to find work, if their enclave in Last Stop does not require a bookkeeper or lawyer."

With this party? Ought to be interesting.
    Halva didn't seem too concerned about the topic of spirits, and she just glanced at Laupula (who was currently building what looked like a new tinfoil hat while he wasn't staring off into space) and sighed.

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Stellar answers with an amused smile, a half eye-roll and a small shake of the head.
    Stellar, being stuck in the middle of two blond mares who were busy looking at each other, might have been concerned with alleviating the possibility of a horrible crash.

"Why are there Enclavers in Last Stop?" Viridia raised an eyebrow. That probably wouldn't be a good surprise for Moonshadow.
    Strawberry tilted her head to the side slightly and blinked.

"Y'know, I have no idea." Strawberry said, sounding confused herself, "I just know ponies kept asking if we were part of it when we first arrived here and they do something with the weather. Flagon didn't know too much about them either, and he went though this place once before picking up down south. Even if there's horses and camels and weird crap here, I guess there's still not too many pegasi for some reason, so ponies kept asking us if we were with them. I don't think they're Dash*tes, though. They usually call themselves that, and me and my sister traveled from one coast to another and we only met five of them, and they were always alone. Honestly, you three are the most pegasi we've met in one place, and none of you are branded."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-20 at 06:02 PM.

14. - Top - End - #434

"It was my temporary home. I used to live near the Stable, but they believed a horse would do better in negotiations with the water merchants, and they hired me when the former mayor traveled there for negotiating with one of the groups directly." Halva said, sounding slightly dour, "It was a unnecessary task, but I did it well enough. Now that it is totally destroyed, I have little else to do but to travel back to the Stable and attempt to find work, if their enclave in Last Stop does not require a bookkeeper or lawyer."
    "Maybe you should leave a note with Moonshadow on your going rates as a bookkeeper. She might need one to track everything if she's going to rebuild this settlement," Doc suggests as he looks over at what Laupula is doing. He wasn't sure why anyone would wrap their head with tin foul other than to either try and be a walking antenna for radio or cook their head like a baked potato.

Probably best not to ask.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Caesennia cautiously nodded in response.

"I can see that much labor will be needed here, but there is much potential, as well. At this point, I would prefer to go through the area with a shaman, to ensure the spiritual cleanliness of the area."
    Oooh, a shaman. Would it be alright if I met them? I've encountered a few spirits and quite frankly, I've been looking for methods to deal with them. Moonshadow said.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

"Maybe you should leave a note with Moonshadow on your going rates as a bookkeeper. She might need one to track everything if she's going to rebuild this settlement."
    Halva seemed to ponder the question as she looked over Cabbagetown from her eagle-eyed view.

Then, she tilted her head towards Doc, peering down at him from her long face. Due to the size difference and the structure of her head, this meant that she was also sort of looking at his shoulders.

"Allow me to be frank." Halva said, staring at Doc from over the rims of her glasses, "Everyone I cared about in Cabbagetown is dead and that building is soaked in blood. I have no desire to return, because it is entirely gone. I would rather go and continue my studies. I will give good word at Last Stop and perhaps could arrange for a caravan to divert it's path towards it, but I do not intend to go in it ever again."

Oooh, a shaman. Would it be alright if I met them? I've encountered a few spirits and quite frankly, I've been looking for methods to deal with them. Moonshadow said.
    Caesennia wordlessly raised a hoof and pointed over towards her party; the only other adult zebra, the skinny one with the big hair, was currently standing and staring into a corner.

"Permission granted." Caesennia replied, "I must warn you that he is a quiet stallion, and I cannot force him to cooperate, for he is a shaman."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-21 at 05:34 AM.

17. - Top - End - #437

"Allow me to be frank." Halva said, staring at Doc from over the rims of her glasses, "Everyone I cared about in Cabbagetown is dead and that building is soaked in blood. I have no desire to return, because it is entirely gone. I would rather go and continue my studies. I will give good word at Last Stop and perhaps could arrange for a caravan to divert it's path towards it, but I do not intend to go in it ever again."
    "That's fair. I'd certainly wish to go where I was comfortable working. In this case, probably Last Stop as well," Doc says. "Least for a little while. I imagine there's a bunch of doctors living there as is, but there are a lot of already established places without one so I eventually intend to move in that direction."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

The bus landed with a gentle tilt that barely indicated that it had reached the ground, mostly through the hard work of the pegasi driving it but also due to a opportune light breeze. It landed on a gently sloping hill with the lightest of jolts, as soft as a gentle scene transition towards a pastoral landscape dotted with goats and robots.

"That's fair. I'd certainly wish to go where I was comfortable working. In this case, probably Last Stop as well," Doc says. "Least for a little while. I imagine there's a bunch of doctors living there as is, but there are a lot of already established places without one so I eventually intend to move in that direction."
    Halva seemed slightly confused, but shook her head and shrugged anyway.

"I have visited it before, my first employer was a former friend of the mayor, and I can confirm there is some medical care, although not quite enough." Halva replied, raising a leg and touching her chest slightly, like she wanted a drink to cradle in it or something, "Doctors, priests, merchants and other sorts of skilled professions not related to violence must pay a fee to operate in city limits. With the wealth you have, I imagine you would have a fast-track to being a citizen, I suppose. No one has to pay any of the licencing fees, of course, but if your things are stolen or you are defrauded, the guards will not help you in the slightest if you cannot produce a licence. However, you are apparently friends with Abbas, and he has enough status that it's unlikely that you would be denied the privilege," Halva said with a slight lilt to her voice, "of being able to practice medicine there."

Halva then glanced to her left, and Doc could tell that she was looking at his fiancee, who was still going though his book and giving the occasional curious glance over at Ceasennia. The horse looked back over towards him with a raised eyebrow and a weird attempt at a smile.

"I... suppose I should congratulate you on the marriage?" Halva said, sounding awkward, "It is rare to see too many married pony stallions here, I apologize, it is usually more of a... Arabian thing. Normally I would ask if you were distantly related, but I do not believe it applies here."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-22 at 09:28 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

Caesennia wordlessly raised a hoof and pointed over towards her party; the only other adult zebra, the skinny one with the big hair, was currently standing and staring into a corner.

"Permission granted." Caesennia replied, "I must warn you that he is a quiet stallion, and I cannot force him to cooperate, for he is a shaman."
    Moonshadow squirmed her way over to the other zebra Hello! I don't know if you caught my name earlier back in the basement, but I'm Moonshadow. I understand you're a shaman and might be willing to check my town for any hostile spirits? What's your name?
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2018-11-22 at 09:31 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

20. - Top - End - #440

"I'll have to talk to Abbas then about licensing. I mean, beyond patching up my companions, it might be nice to actually make a few caps if Last Stop is full of folks needing their coughs and aches checked."

Doc put a gentle hoof on Mirror with a smile. "Thanks, thought not yet married. Betrothed to each other. We'll get to that in due time. Want it to be a proper ceremony I reckon. Heh, and no, no relation at all."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-11-22 at 09:43 PM.

21. - Top - End - #441

"Y'know, I have no idea." Strawberry said, sounding confused herself, "I just know ponies kept asking if we were part of it when we first arrived here and they do something with the weather. Flagon didn't know too much about them either, and he went though this place once before picking up down south. Even if there's horses and camels and weird crap here, I guess there's still not too many pegasi for some reason, so ponies kept asking us if we were with them. I don't think they're Dash*tes, though. They usually call themselves that, and me and my sister traveled from one coast to another and we only met five of them, and they were always alone. Honestly, you three are the most pegasi we've met in one place, and none of you are branded."
    "I have a branded hoodie. It says Crunchmunch on it." Viridia said. "But, yeah, I dunno about pegasus demographics or any of that crap. I'd like it if there were a few fewer *******s in Tauronto, though."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

Moonshadow squirmed her way over to the other zebra Hello! I don't know if you caught my name earlier back in the basement, but I'm Moonshadow. I understand you're a shaman and might be willing to check my town for any hostile spirits? What's your name?
    Moonshadow found that she was getting some concerned glances from the pony couple and the zebra colts as she made her way towards the shaman. The near-skeletal zebra only turned when Moonshadow was halfway done speaking, his large bead necklace hitting his bony chest and making odd hollow noises. The only thing indicating Moonshadow that the zebra wasn't actually a ghoul was his bright emerald-green eyes, which burned with a strange intensity that made it sort of hard to stare into them for too long. The stallion didn't reply immediately, as if using his physical body was a laborious process. It took about twenty seconds for the zebra to form a smile, which was unpleasant.

"My name," the stallion said quietly, his voice a deep rasp, "Is Zozesue. I shall look this land over, but ponies do not usually care for spirits."

The stallion then went silent and continued to look at Moonshadow with the same unsettling look on his face, apparently content at the moment. Moonshadow spotted something that might've been a leaf stuck in the stallion's afro-like mane, but then it wiggled gently and retreated deeper into the mass.

"I'll have to talk to Abbas then about licensing. I mean, beyond patching up my companions, it might be nice to actually make a few caps if Last Stop is full of folks needing their coughs and aches checked."
    Halva just nodded, while Ceasennia leaned in more closely to the conversation.

Doc put a gentle hoof on Mirror with a smile.
    Mirror immediately looked up and saw that she was being stared at by a horse and a zebra with a forehead tattoo and seemed totally bewildered for about five seconds, but then she blinked again and she gave the two mares a quick nod and a smile.

"Thanks, thought not yet married. Betrothed to each other. We'll get to that in due time. Want it to be a proper ceremony I reckon. Heh, and no, no relation at all."
    Mirror blinked again, now looking somewhere between amused and alarmed.

"I have a branded hoodie. It says Crunchmunch on it." Viridia said. "But, yeah, I dunno about pegasus demographics or any of that crap. I'd like it if there were a few fewer *******s in Tauronto, though."
    Strawberry quickly wiggled out of the bus harness and did a quick aerial somersault before quickly descending back to hovering near ground level, holding her chin by her hooves and giving Viridia a confused pout.

"If all the ***** here moved out, this place would be a total ghost town." Strawberry said, sounding more than a little whiny as she started to go on a tangent, "We once spent a week in front of the Stable here before Flagon botched a surgery, and I swear that all ponies there were greedier then the ones in Las Pegasus. Like, seriously, you couldn't pay me to go back. I once saw a Stable pony get carried on a big couch outside of the Stable, and she was so fat she was like the three of us put together plus my sis and the horse, I seriously thought they were bringing out a big thing of whipped cream and it took me a while to find her head, and I was in the air. There's ground ponies here too rich to walk here and they have stupid bubble helmets so they don't breath the same air everyone else does, it's so ****ing dumb and stupid, you think the horses are bad..."

Strawberry's face turned a shade close to her name and she turned around so she was facing the goats and started kicking at the air with her hind legs, apparently to let off some steam. After a few moments, she stopped kicking and slumped slightly, now sounding just slightly depressed, and spoke without turning back to the others.

"That's why I hope that Enclave place is better then the real one. There's only one real group of pegasi in the world who live like ponies use to, and we're not invited." Strawberry said, sounding glum, "I don't want to be a Enclaver, I'd rather die, but I'd like another place to go, y'know?"
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-11-23 at 10:20 PM.

23. - Top - End - #443

"That's why I hope that Enclave place is better then the real one. There's only one real group of pegasi in the world who live like ponies use to, and we're not invited." Strawberry said, sounding glum, "I don't want to be a Enclaver, I'd rather die, but I'd like another place to go, y'know?"
    Viridia regarded Strawberry for a moment, then nodded. "I hear you, there." She slipped out of the harness and stretched her wings with their newfound freedom. "Wish I knew some inspiring thing to say right now, but, I don't, so...wanna hoof bump or something?"

24. - Top - End - #444

Mirror blinked again, now looking somewhere between amused and alarmed.
    "Halva was congratulating us, and wondered if we were blood-related," Doc said to catch her up.

Halva just nodded, while Ceasennia leaned in more closely to the conversation.
    "Yeah, I'm a skilled medical doctor, if you need such services."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #445
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow found that she was getting some concerned glances from the pony couple and the zebra colts as she made her way towards the shaman. The near-skeletal zebra only turned when Moonshadow was halfway done speaking, his large bead necklace hitting his bony chest and making odd hollow noises. The only thing indicating Moonshadow that the zebra wasn't actually a ghoul was his bright emerald-green eyes, which burned with a strange intensity that made it sort of hard to stare into them for too long. The stallion didn't reply immediately, as if using his physical body was a laborious process. It took about twenty seconds for the zebra to form a smile, which was unpleasant.

"My name," the stallion said quietly, his voice a deep rasp, "Is Zozesue. I shall look this land over, but ponies do not usually care for spirits."

The stallion then went silent and continued to look at Moonshadow with the same unsettling look on his face, apparently content at the moment. Moonshadow spotted something that might've been a leaf stuck in the stallion's afro-like mane, but then it wiggled gently and retreated deeper into the mass.
    Most ponies don't possess a magical monocle that lets them see spirits. And let me tell you, Lua is a lot more understandable now. Moonshadow said, grinning a tad too maniacally.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

Viridia regarded Strawberry for a moment, then nodded. "I hear you, there." She slipped out of the harness and stretched her wings with their newfound freedom. "Wish I knew some inspiring thing to say right now, but, I don't, so...wanna hoof bump or something?"
    Strawberry looked back over towards Viridia, and she gave her a small smile and she raised a hoof, clearly ready to commence the bumping.

"Halva was congratulating us, and wondered if we were blood-related," Doc said to catch her up.
    Mirror's eyes widened and she immediately started shaking her head and holding her hooves up at the horse, as if to physically distance herself from where the idea came from. Halva's face and neck was turning a shade of rosy pink and she seemed to desire a way out of the situation, which she did by turning around in place and sitting back down on the floor, now facing nowhere in particular.

Mirror just shook her head and started checking her things.

"Yeah, I'm a skilled medical doctor, if you need such services."
    "As your first name is Doc, I assumed that." Caesennia replied almost immediately, "My legionaries are trained in basic first aid, however our shaman has little training in the healing arts. Unfortunate, but he was born outside the homelands and he cannot be faulted for that. If there are any issues as we travel, I will alert you of them."

Caesennia, after a brief pause, nodded and glanced over towards where Choro and Strata were currently resting. She then started heading for the door, apparently keen on seeing the vast fields of dead grass Equestria had to offer.

Most ponies don't possess a magical monocle that lets them see spirits. And let me tell you, Lua is a lot more understandable now. Moonshadow said, grinning a tad too maniacally.
    The stallion, his nod barely a tilt of his head, turned around and stepped outside of the bus.

27. - Top - End - #447

Doc lets out a half-second chuckle. "With that awkwardness out of the way, let's disembark and stretch our legs before we head out to Last Stop. Choro, you going to do some robot programming? Butch probably needs a walk, so if you're busy then Bertly or I can do that."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #448

Viridia hoof-bumped Strawberry.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc lets out a half-second chuckle. "With that awkwardness out of the way, let's disembark and stretch our legs before we head out to Last Stop. Choro, you going to do some robot programming? Butch probably needs a walk, so if you're busy then Bertly or I can do that."
    Doc was answered, not by Choro's happy, relieved smile, or the tilt of her hat towards him, although that still happened. Actually, he was answered by a ball of steel and iron about four feet wide that hovered over towards him excitedly and almost caused Mirror to singe part of her mane.

"Ah, excellent timing doctor!" Bertly said, sounding as excited as a robot could've been programmed, "I do believe we need to have a conversation about current events! I shall walk the dog, but I would very well enjoy viewing the grounds, if possible. We have much to discuss, after all."

Bertly then paused, and his three eyes then glanced down at Mirror, who wasn't particularly afraid of the robot, just alarmed.

"Forgive my earlier rudeness, madam, I should have very well introduced myself." Bertly said cheerfully, offering a limb at the increasingly shrinking Mirror, "I am Mr. Orderly unit seven-thirty-four, although my name is Bertly. Due to a verbal transfer of ownership, I am currently the property of your fiancee and his friends, and I assure you I desire to help you in anything that might need."

Viridia hoof-bumped Strawberry.
    Strawberry hoof-bumped Viridia. There was a distinct difference between Strawberry Surprise, known drug user and *******, and Strawberry Surprise, who could've been named Pleasant Surprise by the way her bangs framed her face and the tired, yet content look on her face. She blinked a few times, a great, slow sweeping of lashes, and then she brought a hoof up to her face and giggled.

30. - Top - End - #450

"Pardon his chipper attitude," Doc says to Mirror, "Bertly is quite the proactive assistant, and has helped immensely in our adventures."

He turns to Bertly in diplomatic fashion, "Mirror is from Everfrost, and I do not believe they have robots there, so she is unaccustomed to robot culture. Come, let's have that conversation on current events over a walk with Butch."

Doc means for his invitation to be open to Mirror as well as Bertly if she would like to join the walk.
    Digo Dragon - Artist