Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Labyrinth of Zaaar the Maaaad

Suffocation rules: I looked up what the suffocation rules, a person can hold their breath for 1+CON mod minutes. So Brimaz has 1 minute of air left and Gashlin has 3 minutes left. Once you run out, you start having to make con saves or inhale smoke which causes exhaustion.

Spoiler: Brimaz
    Show
    You walk south into the room, and feel the heat of the fire near you. You see that the goblin bodies on the fire are neatly lined up in rows, and their eyes are closed. Their arms are also crossed on their chests, this was obviously some sort of burial ceremony.

You also see that the barrier blocking the goblin-growing rooms is a thick wall of sickly green vines covered in sharp thorns. They almost look like the vines that you summoned to destroy the room. These vines look angrier and more poisonous than yours. The other hallways have their doors closed, even though you opened them.

Spoiler: Stats
    Show

Delve #: 2
    Time spent in Dungeon: 2 minutes
    Rooms explored: 1
    Xp gained: 0
    Gold found: 0
    Last edited by lukitux; 2018-12-11 at 10:48 AM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chokkazox fills his lungs with fresh air, then swiftly follows his companions down the rope. Once at the bottom he heads for the center room, moving towards the source of the fire.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Chokkazox takes a deep breath in and descends into the dungeon. He disappears down the shaft into the smoke. (I am taking your 15 minute held breath lizardfolk feature, so you can stay down here a while)

Spoiler: Chokkazox
    Show
    You climb down on the rope, and make it to the bottom of the pit. The room you're in is a 20' diameter circular room with a passage leading 10' south to a larger circular room. It is very hard to see what is down there through the thick smoke, but you can see a bright light coming from the central room 20' to the south. It looks like a burning fire. You can also see something covering the door to the room where the goblin-growing tubes were. The fire outlines the sillouette of a humanoid figure in the room with the fire. Next to you is Gashlin, who is also holding his breath.

Spoiler: Brimaz
    Show
    Your lungs feel like they're about to burst. You can't hold your breath for more than a minute longer. You also see another figure drop down into the room behind you, but can't see who it is because of the smoke.

Spoiler: Gashlin
    Show
    You are still standing in the smoke, and can keep holding your breath for a few more minutes. You see Brimaz move into the room in front of you and you see Chokkazox climb down the rope next to you.

Delve #: 2
    Time spent in Dungeon: 3 minutes
    Rooms explored: 1
    XP gained: 0
    Gold found: 0
    Last edited by lukitux; 2018-12-12 at 03:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Brimaz catches his last strength and runs left, away from the smoke.
    Until further notice 21st of October, please DM me for important stuff, and let the game master control my characters

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Gashlin moves towards the room axe and shield in hand

6. - Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chokkazox heads through the smoke into the central room, then follows Brimaz to the left.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Guess I'll die. Brimaz thinks to himself after not drawing a breath for two months [yes, this is a post to gather attention]
    Until further notice 21st of October, please DM me for important stuff, and let the game master control my characters