New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Once Upon Of Time In Hollywood

Hey everybody. Early this morning I went to see the movie Once Upon Of Time In Hollywood and I'm going to tell you what I think of the movie.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Once Upon Of Time In Hollywood
    Show
    Once Upon Of Time In Hollywood is based on a true story which took place in Los Angeles in 1969 where TV star Rick Dalton and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth are struggling in the TV industry where everything is changing. There were action and drama. My favourite part of the movie where there was a failed assassination attempt where Cliff Booth obliterated the assassins and also one of Cliff friends use a flamethrower and scorched the female assassin. Quentin Tarantino did an awesome job creating and directing the movie. I enjoyed it. It's a cinematic masterpiece and it's also Oscar-worthy in my opinion. I'll give this movie 5 out of 5 stars for a perfect movie.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Once Upon Of Time In Hollywood

Anyone want to talk about rampant ill-advised speculation on the ending? 'Cause... just... man
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC