Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia Capital (WWC XI): Important Info Here -- READ OPENING POSTS!

Just need approval and the thread for X-Mafia will be live.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Just need approval and the thread for X-Mafia will be live.
    Good to go!
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    The start is a pretty good starting point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Under my leadership, the Illuminati immediately emerged victorious.

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Good to go!
    Thanks Flat_footed. By the way, I invited a friend of mine to the forum for this game. He signed up as MacJoe. He hasn't been able to post a reply yet though. He says there isn't an email waiting for verification. Is there anything else he needs to do before he can post or should I just tell him to check his email again?

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Spongebob has ended in a town victory.
    Current Avatar (Sunny and Violet) was created by the incredibly talented AsteriskAmp.
    Many thanks!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Posting here because I bet a lot of people are subbed and this info will help them out:

If you can't see any threads outside your subscriptions that have updates, that's because the forum doesn't display threads for you that haven't gotten activity in...however long you set it for. The forum default is something like 50 days, or so, but you can set it anywhere from "1 day" to "forever". I have it set to "forever" cuz I like trawling through the archives several hundred pages back to find stuff I replied to way back when.

At least temporarily, I'd probably recommend to most people that they go into their settings and change that paticular setting to something a bit higher than the forum default. Path is "Settings-->General Settings-->Default Thread Age Cut Off".
    Current Avatar (Sunny and Violet) was created by the incredibly talented AsteriskAmp.
    Many thanks!