New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 183: The Not Remotely Gritty Reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [HALO Tour]

Dorota quirks an eyebrow.

"Three years as a woman? Well, I suppose it's been known to happen. But I haven't heard of anyone by the name Mirai. And I certainly would like a tour. It's what I'm here for. Though I don't know if I'd call myself a Nexus foreigner anymore. After living here for so long, getting married to someone from here... it's home now."
    [HALO Tour]

"It was more like 2 and a half, but yeah, and down to the cellular level, too. No offense, but I'm quite glad not to have to deal with a monthly flow, or back pain from my chest assets, anymore. On the other hand, makeup doesn't let me look as pretty, what with my no-longer-girly face." Mirai muses as he starts to walk down the hallway, scratching his trimmed beard.

He shows her around the locations described in the OP! The kitchen, a location so used by people that there are multiple ones, the training area, everything! Unless she has somewhere she wants to stop, he'll keep going, ending up at the lab.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

[HALO Tour]

Dorota looks mildly put off by the way he speaks about being a woman, but decides not to dwell on it. She's going to want to take a look at the library, but other than that she'll agree to head to the laboratory. That is, after all, where she'd likely work if she joined.

"Well, here we are. If I join up here, this is where I'll be working, right?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

[HALO Tour - Lab]

Dorotoa's look doesn't escape Mirai, and he addresses it once they've arrived at the library for her to take a closer look through. "Forgive my lack of tact, Dorotoa-san. I have nothing against women, I have 3 years of memories I treasure... but I never stopped being a man. I dealt with it, but I never liked it. How could I? My gender got changed without my consent!" He starts to look and sound rather emotional, then stops, resuming the rest of the tour in silence.

When they arrive at the lab, he's more withdrawn than before, unless something changes, and her question reveals that he'd been distracted. "Huh? Oh, yeah, and I as well. I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of each other."

Inwardly, Mirai realizes he should probably talk to someone in the Nexus about his 'experience'.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-04-03 at 02:55 PM.
    Love is the message.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

[HALO Tour - Lab]

Dorota looks a little awkward and bashful, running her hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to judge you and I know you were transformed against your will. It was just a strange thing to hear, that's all."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Nurse's eyes go wide.
    "Could it be light up?! And pink?!" She asks, face full of hope.
    "What if, what, instead of the sign being floofy, could we get like. Like. One of those bath mats that are super cushy, but make it say 'welcome'?"
    Oh, absolutely, that’s an excellent idea, Nurse.

I’ll get it all ordered soon as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
    "And thank you, Felandria-san." He addresses the redhead, bowing to her, then Nurse, then finishing up with his pizza. "Want some pizza?"

Cessily's only interested in two things so far (asides food): getting to be a stand-in greeter for HALO (she'd be allLegendary-Detective-Pikachu-like, but for greeters, and that's super cool) and Felandria knowing about lightning. More friends to make!

"Pika?"
    She asks, interestedly, waiting to see what Felandria's got.
    Fel puts her hand in front of Cessily and makes electricity arc between her fingers.

Nah, that’s alright, you enjoy.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

6. - Top - End - #186
    Pixie in the Playground

Kitchen

Unfortunately for Mirai, denying or saying something like that never crossed her mind at all.
    Instead she nods, and says "I see.
    Well, now that the two of you have been introduced, I should go see to the infirmary. I'm expecting a shipment of supplies today. Do either of you need anything?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Fel puts her hand in front of Cessily and makes electricity arc between her fingers.

Nah, that’s alright, you enjoy.
    [Kitchen]

Mirai shakes his head, then looks sincerely at the many-tailed pink ball of floof. "Thank you for showing me around, Tour-chan, I appreciate your help. Let's get along and work together from now on!" He replies energetically, and then waves as she leaves, remembering to shout to her back. "... and sorry if I said anything wroooong!"

Cessily's eyes glitter, then she kisses Felandria's fingers. As if to say to Mirai "Don't worry, I chose you first", she also kisses his cheek, which makes him chuckle.

"So, Fel-san. What can I do to help out in HALO?" He asks as his pokemon leans against him, patting her belly.

[HALO Tour - Lab]

Dorota looks a little awkward and bashful, running her hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to judge you and I know you were transformed against your will. It was just a strange thing to hear, that's all."
    [HALO Tour - Lab]

Mirai sighs and runs a hand through his own afro hair. "It's okay, Dorotoa-san. I understand how strange it must be from your point of view... and I've never really gotten to talk to a professional about it. The tour's over, I'm a brand new member that joined a few hours ago, but I volunteered for position of greeter. I've been told you can join, but you'll still need to meet a boss like Reinholdt sometime so he knows who his newest member is. I'll also be spending a lot of my time here, in the electronics section, occasionally running off to answer the door."

"So, Dorotoa-san. About showing me alchemical tricks..." He changes the subject, though he won't be opposed to her bringing up his need to talk to someone about his experiences as a girl again. At the same time, he's expecting his own girlfriend to show up anytime soon.
    Love is the message.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

[HALO Tour - Lab]

"Right, of course," Dorota says, glad for a change of subject herself. "If it's okay for me to use the lab while not a member yet, I can show you something quick and simple."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    The Infirmary

Faith nods again. "Mm." She taps something on her phone before looking up to meet the nurses eyes again. "So given your training and abilities, how well-prepared would you say HALO is dealing with a hypothetical outbreak of a deadly disease in say, Inside? It's a situation that occasionally comes up but I'm not aware of any plans for. Most efforts, based on my own experience, is in healing magic such as cure disease and the like."
    The Infirmary

"Inside is a large place. If there was some sort of outbreak, the only limiting factor here would be literal space in the infirmary. But that said, I started my training as a house call nurse. HALO has many supplies, and if people could not come to me; I will go to them." Perhaps not a direct answer; but Nurse is also absolutely not comfortable committing HALO to anything, since she is not in any way in charge of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    [Infirmary]

Grant flushes.
    ”Um, almost. The faerie water made me pretty and gave me white hair and horse legs but I was still a guy. But the water came from a naiad so that’s probably the weird place it was going. The dragon thing was a body swap. Um. That is the long and short of it. It just made me feel...special, you know? And now I’m back to being...no one anyone would notice.” he says, filling out the paperwork.
    Spoiler: Form
    Show
    Name: Grant Masters
    Species: Human
    Male
    Height: 5’9”
    Weight: 132 lbs
    Hair color(s): Black
    Eye color: Brown
    Profession: N/A
    Existing medical conditions: Farsighted, prescription glasses
    Recent medical conditions: body switch, faerie infection

Grant hands Nurse back the paper.
    ”Uh, I didn’t know everything it asked for so I just did the easy stuff.” Not everyone knows all their information and measurements on hand. He was mostly guessing on the height.
    "Oh, that is alllll right." She says, skimming over the chart, and pulling out a pen. "And you . . . want to be noticed again, yes?"

Oh, absolutely, that’s an excellent idea, Nurse.

I’ll get it all ordered soon as I can.

"Yaaaayyyyy thank you!"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Infirmary- Grant]

Grant nods.
    "Um, yeah, basically. I want to feel...special again. You know?" he asks. "Noticed" is kind of vague, but she seems to get the idea.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

10. - Top - End - #190

[The Infirmary- Grant]

Grant nods.
    "Um, yeah, basically. I want to feel...special again. You know?" he asks. "Noticed" is kind of vague, but she seems to get the idea.
    "Mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Yes, yes I can absolutely help with special."
    She nods a few times, using the pen, and crossing out a few specific boxes.
    Well.
    Most of them, really.
    And writing in much, much better info info the bubbles.
    Before switching to the next page, and filling in more info.
    And the next page, and filling in more.
    Then she closes it all up, nods, and hands him the notepad.
    "Here you are. Your records. If you're sure, and would like to go over them."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Infirmary- Grant]

Grant raises an eyebrow. Huh? Did she just change his paperwork?
    "Um, yeah? Sure?" he says, taking the notepad back and looking it over.

12. - Top - End - #192

Quote Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post
    [the infirmary- grant]

grant raises an eyebrow. Huh? Did she just change his paperwork?
    "um, yeah? Sure?" he says, taking the notepad back and looking it over.
    "AND THUS IS THE PACT FORGED" Echos a voice, as the Nurse, all 38 of her tails ablaze with the same pink fire as are her eyes, takes a step forwards that shakes the entire Nexus. The primal powers of the core of the Creation of Everything that is, was, and will ever be focus themselves on Grant with the Nurse's gaze, as he accepts that notepad, the full, unbridled power that causes the Nexus itself shake being used to its fullest to the the greatest, best, and only thing it should ever be summoned for.

Making Grant absolutely adorable.

Fortunately for him, Grant doesn't really see or hear any of what the Nurse actually just said. Probably for his sanity's best interest, honestly. His attention is far more likely to fall on how his body is twisting, turning, and changing. It's not unpleasant; just very distracting. The exact specifics are not super important. What is important instead, though, is that goodness Grant is adorable.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Infirmary- Grant]

Grant doesn't have much time to be taken aback, as he's much too preoccupied with gaining an incredible amount of weight. And becoming a long, sinuous quadruped. And with the enormous, fluffy tail that thumps to the floor behind him, from which comes a wave of incredibly soft, purple fur and pink-white scales and pastel pink and yellow fins. Grant is distracted by the dainty claws and fangs and muzzle and things that aren't even visible.
    And it's not even that long before there is a reasonably large, but incredibly adorable pinkish dragon staring down at the Nurse through a pair of now-comical glasses, and at the notebook on the ground which clearly says at the top GARA.

"What?" asks the dragon, and with a mighty hiccup produces a big pink bubble.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Orc in the Playground

Arriving, Shuttlepod Bay 6

The pod connects with the airlock and vents, as it arrives. After the door opens, a young woman steps out. She's a tiefling, with very pale skin, bright red hair, and pale yellow eyes. A long red tail sticks out from the bottom of the green sleeveless dress. She's got a rucksack slung over her back, and an ornate black flanged mace hangs at her waist. She gets out and looks around, curious at the surroundings.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

15. - Top - End - #195
    Pixie in the Playground

[HALO Tour - Lab]

"Right, of course," Dorota says, glad for a change of subject herself. "If it's okay for me to use the lab while not a member yet, I can show you something quick and simple."
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Arriving, Shuttlepod Bay 6

The pod connects with the airlock and vents, as it arrives. After the door opens, a young woman steps out. She's a tiefling, with very pale skin, bright red hair, and pale yellow eyes. A long red tail sticks out from the bottom of the green sleeveless dress. She's got a rucksack slung over her back, and an ornate black flanged mace hangs at her waist. She gets out and looks around, curious at the surroundings.
    Dorotoa might be even happier to collect her thoughts, because the beads on Mirai's wrists suddenly ping and he perks up. "My girlfriend's here. I'll be right back, I'm a greeter, after all. Make yourself comfortable!" He shouts, then disappears in a flash of lightning.

[Shuttlepod Bay 6]

Mirai appears! He smiles at his girlfriend and walks to her, giving her a hug. "Hiya, babe. I joined up recently. You don't have to join as well, I recall you didn't want to, but you can at least hang here with me. Oo, you gotta see the lab! Electronics and mechanics, working together as always. There's also my room and the training area. Which do you wanna see first?" He asks, holding her close and pecking her forehead.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-04-10 at 08:32 PM.
    Love is the message.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

Shuttlepod Bay 6

"The lab. Always the lab. The electronics can take a hike, mechanics are better. No wires, and everything goes together logically." Zither's never liked electronics, since she doesn't have the same feel for them that she does with mechanics, but there's a smile on her face. She's teasing Mirai slightly, since he's the opposite. Having electricity powers would do that, Zither supposes, not that she's got any supernatural affinity with machinery, besides a good eye and a good understanding of how things fit together to work properly.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

[Shuttlepod Bay 6]

Someone else arrives at HALO! Or rather, returns. A small blue cat steps out of a pod, taking a moment to adjust his fur. When he notices other people there, he looks a little bashful. "Ah, hello," Reinholdt says. Usually when he interrupts people, it's on purpose. Since it was incidental this time, Rein will keep it short and go to walk on by to attend to business elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Pixie in the Playground

Shuttlepod Bay 6

"The lab. Always the lab. The electronics can take a hike, mechanics are better. No wires, and everything goes together logically." Zither's never liked electronics, since she doesn't have the same feel for them that she does with mechanics, but there's a smile on her face. She's teasing Mirai slightly, since he's the opposite. Having electricity powers would do that, Zither supposes, not that she's got any supernatural affinity with machinery, besides a good eye and a good understanding of how things fit together to work properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Someone else arrives at HALO! Or rather, returns. A small blue cat steps out of a pod, taking a moment to adjust his fur. When he notices other people there, he looks a little bashful. "Ah, hello," Reinholdt says. Usually when he interrupts people, it's on purpose. Since it was incidental this time, Rein will keep it short and go to walk on by to attend to business elsewhere.
    [Shuttlepod Bay 6 => HALO Lab]

Mirai smiles back and kisses her on the lips. "Good thing electronics and mechanics can work together, then, the former powering the latter. We can fix problems together, like always. Try not to boss me around too much in the lab, baby girl."

Then Reinholdt appears! Small blue cat, matches the description. "Hello, you must be Reinholdt. I'm Mirai, a new member, and this Welsh beauty is Zither. Felandria's seen me. Lightning speed makes me suited to being a greeter, and I've shown Dorotoa around. She's in the lab, where my girlfriend and I are headed."

Taking Zither's hand, he indeed does head there!
    Love is the message.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground

Shuttlepod Bay 6

"I'm not Welsh, I've never been there." She does have a slight Welsh accent, though. "And it's more like the mechanics are the important bit, since they're the bit that charge the battery and actually provide the power for the electronics." Even if the electronics control the mechanics and decide what the machine does, without the machinery the electronics are useless. Worse than useless; they can't even do anything with them, except maybe strangle somebody with them.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

[Shuttlepod Bay 6 -> Finding Dory]

Reinholdt opens his mouth to ask which lab, since there's quite a few, but Mirai's already headed off. That lightning speed comes with some side effects. Well, alright then. Shouldn't be too hard to figure. Probably the alchemist lab.

So the cat follows along shortly at a slower pace and when he gets to the section with the labs, starts poking around for Dorota! Doesn't take too long to find her with feline senses, unless she's wandered off. "Hello there Dorota. How are you?" Reinholdt asks, the cat walking up to her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdowner View Post
    [Kitchen]

Mirai shakes his head, then looks sincerely at the many-tailed pink ball of floof. "Thank you for showing me around, Tour-chan, I appreciate your help. Let's get along and work together from now on!" He replies energetically, and then waves as she leaves, remembering to shout to her back. "... and sorry if I said anything wroooong!"

Cessily's eyes glitter, then she kisses Felandria's fingers. As if to say to Mirai "Don't worry, I chose you first", she also kisses his cheek, which makes him chuckle.

"So, Fel-san. What can I do to help out in HALO?" He asks as his pokemon leans against him, patting her belly.
    Fel returns the favor with a little kiss on the top of Cessily’s head.

Well, what do you believe you would be most effective doing?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

22. - Top - End - #202
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Infirmary

"Inside is a large place. If there was some sort of outbreak, the only limiting factor here would be literal space in the infirmary. But that said, I started my training as a house call nurse. HALO has many supplies, and if people could not come to me; I will go to them." Perhaps not a direct answer; but Nurse is also absolutely not comfortable committing HALO to anything, since she is not in any way in charge of anything.
    The Infirmary

"And I assume you have staff helping you here in case of a mass outbreak." NPC's just didn't tend to show unless they were needed. "But on to the other questions... what is your opinion of Felandria? It's almost impossible not to ask how she compares to Tobias, but I won't make you make a straight comparison."

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

[Labora-Dory]

Dorota is indeed there, poking around the place but careful not to make a mess or move anything too much.

"Oh, hello, Reinholdt. I've come to take a look at the place like I said I would. I was let in and shown around by a man named Mirai. I think I've made him quite uncomfortable by accident." She smiles awkwardly.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Pixie in the Playground

Fel returns the favor with a little kiss on the top of Cessily’s head.

Well, what do you believe you would be most effective doing?

"Well, like I said, I can fight, create and fix gadgets, train fighters, talk with people who've been girls before, tend to animals and children... I know I'll be spending all my time in the lab, but I ask because you're a boss. You'd have a better idea."
    Mirai says, looking up at her. His pokemon, however, is happy to be kissed!

Shuttlepod Bay 6

"I'm not Welsh, I've never been there." She does have a slight Welsh accent, though. "And it's more like the mechanics are the important bit, since they're the bit that charge the battery and actually provide the power for the electronics." Even if the electronics control the mechanics and decide what the machine does, without the machinery the electronics are useless. Worse than useless; they can't even do anything with them, except maybe strangle somebody with them.
    [Labora-Dory]

Dorota is indeed there, poking around the place but careful not to make a mess or move anything too much.

"Oh, hello, Reinholdt. I've come to take a look at the place like I said I would. I was let in and shown around by a man named Mirai. I think I've made him quite uncomfortable by accident." She smiles awkwardly.
    [Lab - Mirai y Zither]

When they arrive at the lab, Mirai leads his girlfriend to the lab area, going with her to examine the ample facilities. "It's not much, I know, but now we're here, we can spruce things up. Luckily, we're still in Seaside."

He waves reassuringly to Dorotoa, then his face falls a bit. "Zii... coming to the Nexus and everything, and experiencing it anew as a guy... I think I might have some unresolved issues to deal with, and you've always been a good listener..." He mentions, his tone serious and devoid of its usual sunniness.
    Love is the message.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Shuttlepod Bay 6

"Why does being in Seaside matter? Raptor Island's got portally devices, and I might be able to bodge one together, if I had a fast enough river or maybe a large steam engine." She'd have to experiment a little, though.

She tilts her head when he explains about her listening skills, looking around to see about what tools and equipment's here and what she'd need to bring down herself. Though some of her tools will come down, if only because they're hers and she trusts them. "So what do you need me to listen to?" She turns and meets his eyes with her own yellow ones.

26. - Top - End - #206

[The Infirmary- Grant]

Grant doesn't have much time to be taken aback, as he's much too preoccupied with gaining an incredible amount of weight. And becoming a long, sinuous quadruped. And with the enormous, fluffy tail that thumps to the floor behind him, from which comes a wave of incredibly soft, purple fur and pink-white scales and pastel pink and yellow fins. Grant is distracted by the dainty claws and fangs and muzzle and things that aren't even visible.
    And it's not even that long before there is a reasonably large, but incredibly adorable pinkish dragon staring down at the Nurse through a pair of now-comical glasses, and at the notebook on the ground which clearly says at the top GARA.

"What?" asks the dragon, and with a mighty hiccup produces a big pink bubble.
    The Infirmary

"What what?" The Nurse asks, blinking a few times herself. "I'm helping!" She announces, cheerfully. "And you are adorable!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    The Infirmary

"And I assume you have staff helping you here in case of a mass outbreak." NPC's just didn't tend to show unless they were needed. "But on to the other questions... what is your opinion of Felandria? It's almost impossible not to ask how she compares to Tobias, but I won't make you make a straight comparison."
    "Of course.

I believe she is doing her best; and her best is quite good. She is quite enthusiastic, and more than willing to step in and ensure that her people get what they need to do their jobs. More than that, however, I don't think I can say. This new HALO has not been around terribly long; and I believe any comparisons would be far too early to call. But I do think HALO is in good hands."
    Last edited by Mee; 2019-04-14 at 06:49 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Gara curls up on herself, wrapping her foreclaws around her huge, fluffy tail. Her fins seem...extra pink.
    "B-b-but you made me a....what am I? *hic* And what's up with my voice? *hic* Ar-are you sure I'm cute? Dragons aren't supposed to be cute. *hic* I don't think this is what Dad meant when he said I should get some hair on my chest. *hic* And do you have something to cure hiccups?" Gara appears to be struggling to keep the bubbles down. There's even some floating up from her underside as she squirms about, stress causing her to inadvertently suds up the floor.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

[Labora-Dory]
    The pain... ;-;
    "That right?" Reinholdt hops up onto a counter and licks his lips. "I met him on the way in," the cat remarks with some quiet contemplation, tail swishing slowly off of one side.

"Hard to imagine you making anyone uncomfortable. If it's something I should worry about, let me know. Otherwise, how are you finding the place? Does it have enough of the equipment you would need? We keep a lot of generic things stocked, but specialty pieces we generally order after someone joins and tells us what would benefit them the most."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #209

[Infirmary]

Gara curls up on herself, wrapping her foreclaws around her huge, fluffy tail. Her fins seem...extra pink.
    "B-b-but you made me a....what am I? *hic* And what's up with my voice? *hic* Ar-are you sure I'm cute? Dragons aren't supposed to be cute. *hic* I don't think this is what Dad meant when he said I should get some hair on my chest. *hic* And do you have something to cure hiccups?" Gara appears to be struggling to keep the bubbles down. There's even some floating up from her underside as she squirms about, stress causing her to inadvertently suds up the floor.
    Infirmary

"You," the Nurse says, fishing around for some stuff in a pocket, "Are a Mizutsune. An uncommon, beautiful," she finds the thing she's after, and with a triumphant grin, offers Gara an anti-hiccup gummy candy! "marvelous dragon with power over bubbles and being just downright adorable and wonderful."
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

[Labora-Dory]

"I just said the wrong thing without thinking..." Then Mirai comes by and waves. Dorota waves back. "But never mind that. This lab isn't quite the same as my laboratory in Erin's, but I've had years too tailor that one to my needs. If I worked here, it'd take me some time to equip it properly. One of my old teachers used to say an alchemist has to grow into their laboratory like a crab into its shell."
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-04-15 at 03:11 PM.