New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    [roll me the same skill check]

Alice you can't find any clothes in your size, you're too tall and endowed. Who do you turn to for help?
    Alice, perusing the racks of clothes and finding nothing that would so much as fit her, steadily grew increasingly desperate. "Uh.... Ophelia? Athena? Emma? Do any of you see anything in a size [X]*? Just about anything would be good, I'm not going to picky right now," she said, shifting uncomfortably as she continued to try and hold her arms in a way to protect her modesty.

Spoiler: *OOC
    Show
    I am not looking up what size clothes Alice would wear, just assume she gave the proper size.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #212
    Colossus in the Playground

Ophelia manages to find clothes in maybe a size or two too big.

Howse these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Ophelia manages to find clothes in maybe a size or two too big.

Howse these?
    "Better than n-" Alice started to say, when she saw Athena approaching.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

”Way too large. Try this instead,” Athena says, handing Alice a simple blouse and matching pencil skirt.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Way too large. Try this instead,” Athena says, handing Alice a simple blouse and matching pencil skirt.
    "Perfect! Thanks Athena!" Alice says, smiling at the smaller girl. She heads off to a changing room and soon emerges wearing the outfit. "How do I look?" she asks the others, though with the mirror in the changing room she already knew she looked much better than before.

6. - Top - End - #216

The new clothes become you. Ophelia purrs.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

”Like you belong behind the counter in a library,” Athena says with a bit of pride.

Show

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

The new clothes become you. Ophelia purrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”Like you belong behind the counter in a library,” Athena says with a bit of pride.
    "Well, I don't know about that, Athena. But thanks guys!" Alice said, smiling in particular at Ophelia's compliment. "Guess I'd better go buy them," she said, and headed off for a register, still wearing the outfit.

9. - Top - End - #219

So.... I don't think she's faking... Ophelia lets out.

Alice give me a luck check, btw.

10. - Top - End - #220

Alice. You trip and fall over, ripping the clothes!

What do you do, as Ophelia facepalms.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Alice. You trip and fall over, ripping the clothes!

What do you do, as Ophelia facepalms.
    "Oh no!" Alice said, mortified, trying to hold the pieces of the blouse together physically. "Well... you break it, you buy it, I guess. Maybe mom will be able to fix it. But now I need to find another one first..." she says, returning to perusing for a replacement, doing her best to keep the blouse covering her as she does.

12. - Top - End - #222

Episode 9 Scene 1

With the last month of school happening, you have a few final projects to work on/

So thankfully you're in the same group. You need a science topic.

What's your brilliant idea?

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure =Support your idea with your charms. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Skill =You have the best idea. +3 VP with Ophelia

Conflict =You actually got the heavy lifting for your idea done already. +3 VP with Ophelia

Luck =Ophelia likes your dumb idea. +3 VP with Ophelia.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

"We could always make a Rube Goldberg machine to demonstrate the idea of conservation of energy," Athena offers as nobody seems to be forthcoming with ideas. "The science would come from explaining the energy transformations at each stage that allow the device to continue functioning. It's basic, but it allows for both spectacle, as well as being likely refreshingly in-depth. The science teacher seemed consistently annoyed that most of the projects in the past were of the 'Science makes this happen and I don't know why' variety."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2), Foresight (Odd)

Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Alice, wearing a mini-skirt and form-fitting tube top that left her midriff bare, draped herself over Ophelia's shoulder to get the other girl's attention. "Ooo, we could do a project about animal sex! Oh, sorry, I mean animal 'mating habits'," she suggested predictably.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

"I've recently been doing a good bit of pondering on the chemical side of alchemy. An experiment determining hwo different potions interact with different material containers - whether they don't interact chemically or if some bleedover corrupts the potion, and if so how. l've got a friend taking Biochem who might be able to suggest a good starting source, and I'm sure Mrs. Rhendon could be convinced to let us use some of the school equipment in the name of safe science."

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong +1, Honor Student +2, School Queen +2, Connections +2. Total +7.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I think we should do something about rabbits," Emma said, "I'm really curious about how they work, Like, why do big feet make them jump higher?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), +1 total

17. - Top - End - #227

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "I've recently been doing a good bit of pondering on the chemical side of alchemy. An experiment determining hwo different potions interact with different material containers - whether they don't interact chemically or if some bleedover corrupts the potion, and if so how. l've got a friend taking Biochem who might be able to suggest a good starting source, and I'm sure Mrs. Rhendon could be convinced to let us use some of the school equipment in the name of safe science."

Show
    Skill. Strong +1, Honor Student +2, School Queen +2, Connections +2. Total +7.
    Oh my god! That's a really good idea, and I could start potion making! Ophelia lets out.

18. - Top - End - #228

Episode 9 Scene 2

Now with your subject decided, it's time for you to go to the library.

How are you going to research.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d8 Flirt for the info needed. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Skill =d6 Do the hard, hard research. +2 VP with Ophelia.

Conflict =d8 Shake down a nerd. +3 VP with Ophelia.

3 successes are needed for a good project.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Obviously, Athena spends the rest of her free time in the library, looking up common and relatively simple to manufacture potions, and some quick references on common alchemical containers to see if there is any basis to the experiment in the first place, so that a basic hypothesis can be created.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"So... uh... what should we be looking for?" Emma asked, looking around for assistance, "Anyone? C'mon!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Shining Trapezehedron (+2?), Fortune Talistman (+2, targetting either Athena or whoever posts after me), +2/+4 total.

Not sure if I can win this, but if nothing else I can get a Reality Warper charge.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Alice, being terrible at research herself, did the obvious thing and looked around for someone she knew to get help from, until she eventually found Lissa. She came up from behind the other girl and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Hey Lissa! Soo, don't suppose you know anything about where to find books about potions and stuff around here, do you?" she asked.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    Hoping I can have that Fortune Talisman?

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, Veronica's given me a short list of good starting points. Between the lot of us, we can get the research done quickly, as long as we focus."

Show
    Skill. Strong 1+Honor Student 2+School Queen 2=+5.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2019-04-26 at 02:03 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #233

Ophelia starts panning through all the research you've accumulated.

Damn, girls! This is quite a bit, we'll have no problems doing this project.

So, shall I start on making some potions? Ophelia asks.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, sure," Alice said with a shrug, looking and sounding bored.

25. - Top - End - #235

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Yeah, sure," Alice said with a shrug, looking and sounding bored.
    Any potions you want? Ophelia remarks.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Any potions you want? Ophelia remarks.
    "I dunno. What kind can you make?" Alice asks.

27. - Top - End - #237

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "I dunno. What kind can you make?" Alice asks.
    Well, healing, enhancement, a love potion~ She trills with a wink at Alice.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Water breathing's a pretty simple one," Emma said, "Although it only lasts for like a half-hour... and makes you grow gills on your neck."

29. - Top - End - #239

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Water breathing's a pretty simple one," Emma said, "Although it only lasts for like a half-hour... and makes you grow gills on your neck."
    See even more ideas! Ophelia beams.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Well, healing, enhancement, a love potion~ She trills with a wink at Alice.
    "'Enhancement?'" Alice repeats, curious. "What kind of enhancement?"