New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: VVVVVigil: Valorous Veterans Vanquishing Venal Vermin

[Succubus Hunted]

"They tried to gas me and shoot me, but if I took that personally I wouldn't have time for anything else." Was that humor from Wenomir? Stop the presses. "Collaborating with the demons, though, is not something they can get away with. Individually, their rabble are of little threat, but they do have a lot of them to throw at us. And then there's things like spirits possessing machines."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Commanders' Village]

Wenomir's expression is difficult to read, but it seems he doesn't know what to make of all this.

"Strange. I can't imagine what they might have been trying to accomplish, just picking people from a crowd in Skyside."
    [Commanders' Village]

"Well,those people belonged to my employees. Some are even in a high position. Like manager from a factory for example." Arkant replies. He still appears calm. This is business, right?

"I came here because I fear those attacks will become more common in the near future. What I would ask you for would be some intell. Like Why do they suddendly act and who was that goet person, you know?"

Early Morning Training

Also a young woman appears at the training ground It's Mia, but she seems a bit off. She still wears her pyjama, but has a sword on her back. Her hair open and a bit fuzzy from the sleep. She walks a bit like a zombie and rubs her eyes while still a sleepy.

"What's up with the noise?" she asks, but the musik will be to loud for anyone to hear. Not that shee notice herself. Still she heads for the training ground where the noise is from.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dumb loner going for a walk

Animals just naturally like me. It's my charis- hey, yes, alright I'm letting you down you buck. Violet says, trying to scoop the fox up as he struggles and put him on the ground again. Violet lets the snakes explore her hoof and foreleg as she keeps speaking. Yeah you didn't. I was being the bigger person about it. Awen is so rude. I was going to meet up with a fence, if you must know. I go some horseapples to pawn. She nods toward her bag as she keeps focusing on the snakes. Absolute cuties.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Investigation]

"I recall I promised to split that bottle of wine with you. If you're still interested, I have a place in the city we could meet." The drow offers. "I'd love to get to know you better." He adds, his voice laden with suggestion.
    [Investigation]

"Oh, right! You're on!" Anika points at Kirk. "And bring some beers too! That'll be fun!" Then she waves. "But I should probably be going now, so see you then, Kirk!" Then she runs off rather abruptly.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-10-28 at 01:22 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1265

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Early Morning Training

Hopefully no one who sleeps near the training grounds is expecting a restful morning as the sound of a pair of very large and very angry chainsaws roars through the morning. Jezebel, dressed in gym shorts and a tank top, seems to be quite busy. She's armed as she usually is with her Eviscerator, but today seems to be a special occasion as she has TWO Eviscerators! Each seems to be fitted with magnetic clamps on the back to match the set on her back as well in order to act as sheathes. She's facing a flickering image of something akin to an orc, albeit much larger and much more heavily muscled. Jezebel was a tall and strong woman at six feet in height, but she's dwarfed by the eight-foot greenskin. Those who know her well will see that the Eviscerator she's using to block the Ork Boy's massive cleaver is her favored and glorious silver one. The greenskin's weapon had come down to try and bisect her from her shoulder down, but Jezebel got her own blade propped up on her shoulder to catch it. The engine in her blade whines as it tries to fight back, and as she's forced lower by the creature's great weight she reaches back, snags the grip of her second Eviscerator, and sweeps it around. There's a horrible scream as the black metal bites into the dense greenskin flesh. The projection flickers as it unleashes a mighty WAAAAAAAAUGH but as soon as the lethal blow is fully delivered, it deactivates, giving Jezebel a moment to catch her breath.

Next to her is a small table set up with towels, water, and the controls for the projection system. With the warmup finished, she goes to the table, takes a drink, and then lays both her weapons on it in order to make minute tweaks to them using sets of tools to tighten the chassis, loosen the chain slightly, and to make sure that both are well oiled. In the middle of it all she wipes her face with her towel and turns on some music. The music is certainly loud and possibly obnoxious, but she's wearing earplugs to help so anyone with complaints will have to get her attention first.
    Early Bird Training

It may be early morning, but Jezebel wasn't the first arrival at the Training Grounds today.

Not five minutes before she arrived, Blanche had finished setting up the range; her target was placed down, her rifle was freshly cleaned and inspected, a new clip had been thumbed into the magazine. But just as she took position, lined up her first shot, and pulled the trigger... those eviscerators roared to life, sound cutting through her earplugs and jolting her out of focus. It jolted her aim off too, her shot sent wide. With a frustrated huff, she tried to focus back on the task, but every so often those buzzing blades would rev even louder or screech into fake armor, and the whole ordeal would happen again.

By the time Jezebel throws on her music, Blanche's patience has long since worn thin. Ejecting what rounds were left into her hand and pocketing them, she yanks her rifle across her shoulder and stalks over.

"For ****'s sake, haven't you been making enough noise?!" a voice demands, straining to be heard over the music. Should Jezebel turn around to meet it's owner, she'll lay eyes on a blonde woman in her twenties with feline ears, bundled up in tight jeans and an army jacket worn over a black sweater. Her tail flicks behind her in irritation, and she stares at the woman with a look of severe annoyance. In any other circumstance, her gaze and expression would be a tad more furtive and embarrassed, but it seems that morning grumpiness has rendered her immune to wandering interests.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Investigation]

"Oh, right! You're on!" Anika points at Kirk. "And bring some beers too! That'll be fun!" Then she waves. "But I should probably be going now, so see you then, Kirk!" Then she runs off rather abruptly.
    [Investigation]

"Ah, but-" And she's off just like that. Kirk's not much interested in calling or running after her. He pats his pockets, finds a slip of paper and a pen, and writes something down. He heads toward the ferries off the island. If Anika doesn't realize her mistake before he reaches it, he'll hand the note to one of the people there and ask for it to be delivered to her. When she receives it she'll find it has an address written on it.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Seeking Cessie]

The sorceress nods. "Then return to me once you're talked to her a bit more. But even if she truly was KR, I still feel you shouldn't rush your relationship. You've also changed a great deal since KR disappeared so it might take time to come in tune with one another again. While I'm asking you to find out more about her as a member of VIGIL, you should also do so as a person. But you of course know your own feelings best, Wenomir. Just don't try to rush things, alright?"

[ELVES!!!]

"Welcome to the club. I don't know how shapeshifting works either but I certainly got a talent for it." Anika remarks as her massage gets a bit more focused in Rain's lower back. "But if you managed to learn all those cool tricks from someone else I bet you could pick up quite a few more from the members here. Probably not from me though, I barely know what I'm doing myself." She giggles.
    [ELVES!!!]

"I'm looking forward to learning all sorts of things from the members here," says Rain playfully, arching her back a little as Anika massages down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

8. - Top - End - #1268

[Dumb loner going for a walk]

It's true, Awen is so rude. If she knew she was being rude, she'd apol-"I'm sorry," she says, apologizing.
    The snakes still move up and down and around her foreleg enjoying the warmth, darting their tongues back and forth like snakes do, and possibly tickling with them.

To be honest, the witch kind-of admires Violet. She just says whatever she wants and doesn't care about how other people might feel about it.

"Oh. Are horseapples good?" she asks. I mean, they've gotta be. If they weren't good, people wouldn't buy them. "What're they like?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #1269

Dumb loner going on a walk

Hey, quit tickling you... what. Violet looks at Awen like she's an idiot. Why is she talking about- Oh, Celestia, am I still doing that? Buck me. Violet says, exasperated. Have I been saying a bunch of dumb horse words instead of swear words. Like, this entire time? She glares at the fox. How come you didn't tell her? She looks back to the snakes. You guys could have let her know!

Show

10. - Top - End - #1270

[Dumb loner going on a walk]

"Doing..." Awen is a bit confused at first. Luckily Violet manages to explain what's going on, with saying all the dumb horse words. "Oh!"

She realizes.

"I thought you were doing that on purpose!" she says. "That's awful, even worse than I thought!" Awen has experience being transformed into being different, hence the snakes and so on, but so far it hasn't forced her to think or talk differently.

The snakes and the fox probably knew the whole time, however. If they could talk, they would probably make animal puns too just to annoy people and make Awen look bad.
    In fact, it wouldn't be the first time the fox 'forgot' to tell Awen something important just to make her look ridiculous.

Actually, Awen finds it very worrysome. "What if it gets worse?" she asks. She sets back down the books and grabs a specific one, and starts flipping through it. "Like, it's already affecting how you talk but what if it starts affecting how you act next?! We've got to-"
    Then, suddenly, Awen remembers what happened the last time she used magic: it backfired and she almost died and broke her ribs. She stops looking through the book and closes it again. "I mean, find someone who can undo it."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

11. - Top - End - #1271

Dumb loner goes for a walk

Hey hey hey what the buck.
    Violet says, flying right up to Awen's face and trying to grab the her collar. Open that buckin' book again right now you half-rate medusa. Can you buckin' fix this? She asks, glaring at Awen. It would be very easy for Awen to make eye contact with her. I swear to Celestia if you can fix this and you aren't I'll nail you to the bottom of this buckin' island by your buckin' neck.

Show

12. - Top - End - #1272

[Dumb loner goes for a walk]

The snakes start hissing.
    Awen is easily grabbed by the collar.
    Luckily, Awen isn't one of my characters who has something hidden under her collar, so it doesn't do anything more than making her nervous.

"Okay, w-well, maybe," Awen says, a little afraid. Being afraid overwrites her desire to not make eye contact, and...she does.

Unlike a regular medusa, Awen doesn't turn anybody to stone. Instead, it makes them feel like their muscles and joints are made of stone and slows down their mental processes until eye contact is broken. Particularly weak-willed people (or robots or animals or...whatever else but not zombies) would find themselves in a drooling stupor where they have no idea what's going on or what they're doing.

Since the effect is automatic, the witch doesn't really think about it and instead talks, trying to convince Violet to let her go: "The l-last time I did something like this, s-some monster hijacked the spell and i-it tried to kill me so I thought it would be better to find someone else."

She opens up the book again to roughly the same page she was on.
    "Be-besides, the ritual requires a lot of weird things and weird setup and there's n-no guarantee it will work."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

13. - Top - End - #1273

Dumb loner goes... for a...

Violet sways in midair, before sagging to the ground, possibly pulling Awen down with her. What the... the buck is... She says, concentrating very hard. WHAT ARE YOU...WHAT... She slurs at Awen. Once eye contact is broken (presumably, when she flicks through her book) she stumbles to her feet, going back to glaring at Awen. The buck was that? You trying to buck with me, huh? Some bucking spell or something? Didn't feel bad about using that one did you? This time she isn't moving up to grab her again though. She's a bit more cautious.

Show

14. - Top - End - #1274

[Dumb Loner]

Awen is much lighter than a horse. Or even a pony.
    She's pulled down easily enough. She does manage to catch herself before fully falling to the ground, with an arm.

"What are you talking about?!" Awen asks. She moves to get back up and take a step away from Violet.

The fox, meanwhile, decides it's a good time to get out of here.
    Just in case.

"I-I didn't..." She's still flipping through her book trying to find the right page. The witch glances up, to make sure Violet isn't going to grab her again. Then, back at the book. "I didn't do a spell, I only..."

"..."
    Awen raises her hands, palms forward (well, palm. One hand is still holding the book) to try to look inoffensive. "See?! This is why I wear all that stuff!" It doesn't just cover the snakes, but also there's the veil to cover her eyes.
    She's panicking a little, however. Not really explaining it clearly.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

15. - Top - End - #1275

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    [ELVES!!!]

"I'm looking forward to learning all sorts of things from the members here," says Rain playfully, arching her back a little as Anika massages down there.
    [ELVES!!!]

Anika presses on, really kneading Rain's back. "Yeah, VIGIL is all about sharing, y'know? Mostly violence of course but occasionally more, uh, enticing stuff. The commander have shared a lot with me for instance. He's wise beyond words. Amazing skills in all sorts of areas, especially considering his age." She nods to herself as she really focuses all her attention on the bards skin.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-10-30 at 07:57 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1276

Dumb loner

Oh the sun turns you into a buckin' psycho.... path...
    Violet falls back to the ground, trying desperately to keep glaring at Awen as she keeps getting slower and seizing up. STOP... don't... She starts slurring again, eventually collapsing to the ground as she angrily stares at Awen. BUCKING FIX MEEEE! She yells drunkenly, slowly standing back up. She's definitely going to be violent again.

Show

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

Succubus Hunted

"Just to be on the safe side, even if you two do not believe that KABAL would poison the water supplies, I will still send a few of my people to go out and check and take samples. Make a few quiet inquiries with amenable enforcers throughout the area." Note that she didn't say law enforcement. Even Jezebel knew that it was unlikely that they'd be loyal strictly to the city. "I don't have much in off the coasts or on the islands though so I wouldn't even know where to begin."

Early Morning Training

Seeing the letters, Jezebel stops her maintenance to reach up and remove her earplugs. "Earplugs don't block all sound, you know. Just dampen it." She points out with a slight smile to the bird before gesturing at her pair of Eviscerators. "But yes, they are rather shiny and I'm quite proud of them." The first, shining polished silver with a pure white grip has angels and demons frolicking together raised on the sides of its armored chassis. The one next to it is obsidian black and the surface is as smooth as glass. It seems to glow faintly from within, but whatever power it had was dormant. Both "swords" were just about five feet in length, and despite having done her best to lighten them, the pair weighed considerably more than normal blades. The lavender woman takes the moment as an excuse to pour herself a steaming cup of ReCaff from a thermos on the counter. When the groggy Mia shows up, she even pours a second cup. She has a couple spare cups extra as well, seemingly prepared for the company. "Here, this'll wake you." Whatever the ReCaff was, it tasted like a mix of both tea and coffee together and was almost certainly unpleasant for anyone who hadn't been raised drinking it. It certainly had plenty of caffeine to it though, so perhaps the trade-off was worth it.

"The noise is from my weapons. I like to get my practice in early so I can better wake up and work out before I have to do anything particularly strenuous like paperwork."
    She explains just as Blanche comes over, angry. Jezebel's expression doesn't change as she turns down her music and takes a moment to pour a third cup of ReCaff. Someone obviously needed it far more than she did. "You can't fire a weapon without distractions? Are you trying to meditate or something then?" She asks, quirking an questioning eyebrow. "I've heard of people finding zen on the battlefield, but it isn't exactly going to be a quiet place."

18. - Top - End - #1278

Succubus Hunted

"Good idea, Jezebel. Your people can check out Skyside while we contact the authorities around in Seaside. Unlike Skyside they can actually be trusted to wanting to protect their own people." She nods towards her girlfriend. "However, while your people are in skyside we should probably try to find out more about KABAL's leaders and their organization. As Wernomir said, they likely have more than just goons to throw at us so if we want to shut this operation down we need to find out more about them."
    Finally, she turns to Anika who just looked like she was about to speak up. "They could take miss Sunfletcher with them as she has experience moving around the city."

"Uh, sure. I mean, most of it was from the sky but I think I got a pretty good hang on it now."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-10-30 at 09:12 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Early Morning Training

Spako opens his wings from the front, as if shrugging.
    ”I wouldn’t know. Never had ears that could use plugs. They’re very impressive, Miss. though I don’t think I’d be able to lift them. Well, as real me maybe but swords don’t get along with that one.
    There’s nothing to worry about, Miss.”
    Spako adds, this time addressing Mia.
    He doesn’t have anything to say to Blanche. He’s not sure why she’s so upset about this.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

[Commanders' Village]

Wenomir looks somewhat unsure and confused. He doesn't know anything about those people.

"I've never heard of any trouble-making goat-people. Not notable ones, at least. And there's all kinds of reasons why someone might do that. Maybe they're affiliated with KABAL, but there's all sort of criminal groups in Skyside. There's not enough information. We can try to find out more."

[Succubus Hunted]

Wenomir shrugs.

"KABAL may not poison water supplies, but whatever they do with demon essence can't possibly be good. I'm not much good in an infiltration, particularly in a rancid pile like Skyside. So I'll just make sure I and our people are ready to take off some heads when it's time."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

21. - Top - End - #1281

[Dumb Loner]

"Okay OKAY OKAY!" Awen shouts back, starting to get a little more worried. She steps backwards a couple times, then turns around. (This is because just backing up won't let her get away fast enough.)

The good news about Awen turning around is that Violet won't be affected by the witch's gaze anymore, since she's facing the wrong way.

And so, Awen starts to run away from the pony, desperately skimming through the pages trying to find the right ritual and what it needs. "J-just let me find the right spell, okay?!"

The problem is that there's several that might work. There's this one that lets your body change like clay...this one that lets a fairy-wait, nope not that one...one that -

"Here it is! You need to get-" Running on uneven terrain while reading catches up to Awen. Gravity also catches up to her, as well.
    In short, she trips.

She was going to say 'you need to get somebody who looks similar to how you looked' - because that's what the ritual requires. Plus, several other things that probably aren't readily available, to make sure it turns out correctly. It needs to be done in a specific place. But the first thing you need to find is somebody who looks similar to what you want to look like, because you'll effectively swap bodies with them. That's what the book says, and Violet can read it out of the witch's hands if she want to take a break from whatever she's doing to Awen.

Why did Awen even check out this book from the library in the first place?
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

22. - Top - End - #1282

Dumb Loner

As soon as the effect wears off Violet takes to the air, bearing down on Awen. Luckily she trips before Violet can beat the hell out of her, but all that means is Violet's going to land on her back and try to pin her to the ground. What do I need to get. Violet hisses into Awen's ear through clenched teeth. She is not interested in reading a book when a person with the answer can just tell it to her.

Show

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Training Grounds]

Wenomir closes his distance to Svetlana at a slow, almost leisurely pace, which suddenly becomes a lightning-quick burst of motion without warning. His training sword traces a blurry line towards the woman's midsection, then pulls back and aims a thrust at her shoulder.

"Harley Zorzo? I think I remember the name. But she didn't stick around for long, nor was she taken seriously, like you said."
    Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    "Wait - !"[Training Grounds]

Why is she being brought up? That's...why? She doesn't want this to continue, but maybe it's to distract in the fight. She likes to do that. From what Holly the Half-ElfTM remembers of Wenomir, however, just talking doesn't seem like it affects him unless you let him know something that makes him mad. Calling someone pretty doesn't seem like it'd work on him but maybe Svetlana is just testing out the waters to see what sort of thing causes Wenomir to react. After all, Svetlana hasn't actually fought him before so she wouldn't know his fighting style or his triggers.

The half-human watches the match, trying to learn both of their fighting moves and imagines how she would deal with them. She notes that Wenomir's not using his fancy phasing-weapon, whatever it was called. If he's using just a normal weapon like now, Holly could probably take a couple hits from him, but if he had his other weapon she'd have to dodge. She does not want to feel that weird numbing again. With Svetlana's kicks and strikes, Holly could probably use them to set up some feints or counterattacks. That super-quick burst attack from Wenomir? Holly would have to watch out for it using either better range or just be prepared for it, because it seriously looks like it would hurt if it hit, and it'd be hard to avoid.

But...oh, good, he seems - or at least, is pretending to - not remember her. Of course, that doesn't stop them from looking her up on the filing system later. So, regardless, Holly has to deflect the conversation again.

But, seriously? Calling Harley pretty? Not only does Holly consider that to be factually false - shapeshifters can't be pretty due to their nature, and those scars on her face that Holly has carefully covered say otherwise (Sure, scars look hot on someone like Wenomir, but that's not who she is) - but this really makes Holly think Svetlana is some kind of sadistic pervert. She hates any kind of criminal enough to kill on sight, and especially AMEN, and she somehow finds that pretty?
    Holly shivers, imagining what would happen if Svetlana ever finds out.

Holly then remembers that she wanted to deflect the conversation. Good, this will keep these images out of her mind. "That Harley's just like Adel. You know, that candy vampire guy?" Appeared in AMEN, became leader, then just disappeared afterwards. "The one who was her successor." More like publicly humiliated her while she was still sick and recovering from Watchtower's attack, and then claimed to be the new leader.

[Training Grounds]

"Successor? He usurped her position, and quite easily, too. An AMEN leader that actively fought off VIGIL. If there were a chance to change her side... heh, as if." She starts off all somber but smirks and chuckles quite mockingly at the end. "Holly wonders about my 'overzealous' disdain for AMEN, but when an organization hurts a family you were charged with protecting, it's hard to not hold a grudge." Just another reason in a long line of reasons.

Svetlana dodges the jab at her midsection, realizing the feint and barely dodging the shoulder jab, twisting and somersaulting backwards. "As expected of Wenomir-sensei. I have no delusions of being able to beat you were this life-or-death." She compliments. "I should use a weapon, too, then." She says, keeping her eyes on him as she steps over to the weapon rack and selects a sword in one hand and a staff in the other, swinging them around to test balance and assuming a fighting stance, taking her turn to attack. She appears to charge forwards with the intent to strike him with the staff in her left hand, but aims to miss so her elbow can connect with something, quite excited to see how he'd answer.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-10-31 at 02:27 PM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Grounds]

When Svetlana charges, Wenomir seems to stay on the defensive. When she feints, he instead steps back and keeps his distance, testing her to see if it will throw her off-balance. He will follow up with a quick, sudden upwards diagonal swing to test her further. Will she keep her guard up?

"AMEN has hurt plenty of people. Fortunately they're now a shadow of what they once were. Usurped... I was seriously injured in that battle myself and once I recovered, there was another crisis. So I didn't keep close tabs on what AMEN was doing for a while."

25. - Top - End - #1285

[Dumb Loner]

Awen is pinned to the ground.
    If they were in a narrow, confined space then she might have had a chance of getting away, but. . .

"You need two different spells, one to fix your body and the other for your mind." Awen sounds like it's not very easy to breathe. That tends to happen when you have a pony on your back.

"F-for the first part you'll need somebody who looks similar to how you looked," she says. Since Awen doesn't want to forcibly turn somebody into a pony against their permission, she adds, "They need to want to turn into a pony, too." If Violet's not going to read the book, then she won't know that part isn't strictly necessary. "And...and a photo or picture of you from before."

"I'll find everything else for that spell. The...the other spell looks harder so I'll need more time to figure it out." Plus, messing with people's minds is weird. Involves entering their mind and changing stuff inside there, and there's the chance it will go horribly wrong. "I'll have to enter your mind to do stuff there."
    But does Violet trust Awen to fix everything right? If there's a way for Violet to enter her own mind at the same time, that would be interesting.

[Training Grounds]

Do you know what Holly dislikes?
    The fact that this conversation keeps on turning back to AMEN. She tries to come up with a new scheme to alter the flow of it.

"Yeah, I said she'd be a good fit for this organization," she adds, mentally tying this to the 'overzealous' comment.

But what would make this battle more interesting? Holly considers saying something that might throw off the concentration of either of them. For Svetlana that would probably require committing some crime in front of her so that would be bad. But what about Wenomir? She has no idea what sort of thing would take. So she starts experimenting, trying out something. Eventually, she hopes she'll find something that can throw off their focus.
    "Hey, just because you think he's hot doesn't mean you should go easy on him,"
    she shouts out. "I'm sure he won't mind a couple new scars, since those are his best features."
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2019-10-31 at 08:17 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

[Airship Gantry]

Someone that doesn't belong to Vigil is here; it's Emily, the enormous crocodile woman, currently wearing jeans and a tanktop sized to her overwhelmingly proportioned body. In her left hand is a notebook of sizable proportion, likely intended as a sketch-pad for normal sized individuals, yet acts as a relatively normal notebook in Emily's hands.

As she arrives, she'll ask for directions to one of the leaders, and head out towards them when she has that. She has something they're going to want to hear about, though it's possible she'll be intercepted by another member before she can find them.
    Last edited by Halae; 2019-11-02 at 12:45 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ogre in the Playground

Succubus Hunted

"I will question my people and see if they are willing to work with her, but I see no reason provided you're able to maintain some degree of subtlety."
    Jezebel says, smiling slightly at the druid. Subtlety was certainly not going to be her strong suit it seemed, but having someone familiar with the place would be important. She finishes adjusting her dress as best as it can stay upon her, and with a nod to herself she straightens up and dusts herself off. "Now, unless there is something else, it is late, my dress is torn, and I would like to depart." She declares before stepping forward just enough to try and scoop Cessie up in her arms. "And I do not believe I'll be leaving alone. Lord-Commander Wenomir, Anika, I suspect working with you shall be quite enjoyable." Unless prevented from doing so, she'll carry the mage right on out.

28. - Top - End - #1288

Early Morning Training

Mia will rise her arms and reach for the mug. That way she really looks like a zombie. Only the typical noise are missing like 'Braaaaaaaaaaains' or something alike. Instead she just takes the mug in silence. For a moment she stands there holding the mug. It looks like when your pc is booting but only a circle runs around for some time. It needs a bit befor she can take her first sip. Immediatly answered by a "Bleh" sticking out her toung due to the ugly tasting coffee/tea mix. After that she takes a second one, followed by the same reaction. Doesn't taste better the second time.

"I like to take my sleeping hours." she replies still not realy aware of the others.

[Commanders' Village]

"That would be a resonable action" Arkant replies. Then he gets some documents out of his coat. "We wrote down all I said to you and aded as much informations we could gather. " The papers will incluse descriptions of the goa woman and the orcs which should make it easy to identiy them. There are even somepictures, but those aren't really helpfull since they are to far away.
    "Anything else I can help you?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #1289

Early Morning Training

"I'm quite aware of that, this jacket isn't from Macy's," Blanche retorts, crossing her arms, "but I'm not exactly trying to simulate battlefield conditions at six in the morning, if you get what I mean." She eyes Jezebel up and down, not taking the offer of ReCaff. Or not quite perceiving the offer of ReCaff, it's not entirely clear. "So what the hell are you swinging around anyways? They look like glorified old woodcutter's tools." The term is lumberjack, Blanche. Come on; Jezebel's Eviscerators are from a society at least 37,000 years in the future ahead of you, and they've probably got chainsaws to base those off of. Surely those things aren't forgotten relics to you?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ogre in the Playground

Early Morning Training

"To be fair, most normal people wouldn't be able to swing them around as much as I do. I've gotten used to their weight and lightened them by quite a large amount as well. Most of the modifications are definitely not stock for this sort of weapon." Jezebel explains to the curious dragon before turning to look at Mia with a small smile. "I know, Mia. It isn't the most pleasant of drinks, but it has plenty of caffeine, it's warm on cold days, and I grew up with it so I always find myself partial to the taste compared to local tea or coffee."

With that explanation out of the way, Blanche is met with a frown. It seems her words have struck some sort of nerve, though Jezebel hides it particularly well. "You're a soldier, right?" Jezebel asks, picking up her silver Eviscerator and flipping it in her hands to offer the hilt towards the catgirl. "Every weapon is built with a purpose in mind as to its form. Examine it and tell me why I'd be swinging this around, Blanche. And I'll give you a hint. This has been a weapon I've carried since I've first seen actual combat and it has hardly left my side since. Careful, it's heavy. Please don't drop it."