New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: VVVVVigil: Valorous Veterans Vanquishing Venal Vermin

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [ELVES!!!]

"Ohh, I'm running with an true proffesional then. Sweet!" Anika grins as she motions for Rain to follow. She's already heading towards the tavern. She will slam the door open (thankfully no one was on the other side) and step inside, giving Rain a look. "Anything like your tavern?" However, as she didn't spare the thought of even look inside when she opened the door, she might just walk into someone leaving or walking near the entrance.
    [ELVES!!!]

Rain looks around approvingly, giving a friendly wink to the bartender when he glances over at the new arrivals.
    "It looks very nice," she says. "I guess right now is not the busiest time, though." She says, looking around at the scant crowd. "It does need something very important, which is just fine," she says, taking on a suddenly mischievous expression, as she grabs her lute, crossing over to an unoccupied table, and sitting on it.
    "Because that something is me, of course." She says, grinning, and giving Anika a broad wink as she starts to play.
    ~~These scars long have yearned for your tender ca-ress~~

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Another Elf!]

Wenomir goes out to meet his... girlfriend? Is this what Cassandra is to him now? Their relationship is still in fairly uncertain territory. But they seem to be headed there.

"Good to see you, Cass," he says, walking up to her. He's wearing his official Vigil surcoat and there's a longsword at his side. Much like the axe she saw when she broke in, it appears to be an entirely mundane steel weapon. "I see you've taken good care of my old sword." Is she here to learn to use it or for some other purpose? She'll let her explain.
    [Another Elf!

Cass nods, unwrapping the sword a little, to show Wenomir the hilt, which seems to have been remade.
    "I went to Heroes' Hearth to get it done," Cass says, pointing out a mark on the pommel, which seems to be a maker's brand.
    "They have fencing instructors there too... but I wanted to learn from you," she says.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2019-12-29 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

[Another Elf!]

"I know of Heroes' Hearth. Many of our people come from there." Wenomir smiles. "I'll be happy to teach you. It feels appropriate. We can even start today, although..." He rubs the back of his head awkwardly. "I think you should see Cessie first. About the souls." And other things.
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-12-29 at 06:36 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Bugbear in the Playground

[AMEN Debrief]

Tiffany, at Anika's instruction, gets out of the car. She shakes her head. "No, I don't think so," she says. "That blonde woman put some stuff in, but it's probably all gone now."
    There actually is nothing preventing her from being healed, which is pretty good because it all aches and hurts and feels a little numb now after that whole ride.

"...thanks."

Upon hearing Wenomir's out-loud musings, Tiffany turns her head. "From what I overheard, they actually thought she was the real one, and they had this whole plan where like me they'd experiment on her, but also they frequently took her out to be tortured and other stuff. I think they said once 'the demons' gave her to them?" she asks. "So then what were the demons planning?" This is something she actually wants to know, too. Seriously, why give a fake Ilpholin? Did the demons not know as well, or were they just trying to cover up for their failure, or what did they get out of the deal?
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

[Another Elf!]

Cass pouts, looking like Wenomir just told her to eat her vegetables.
    "Fiiine," she says, readjusting her dufflebag on her shoulder. "I should have just snuck in again, like last time, Commander."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

[Another Elf!]

Wenomir puts his hands on his hips and looks at Cass with an amused, mischievous expression. It's not a look that visits his face often.

"You could have tried, certainly. But this time I would have expected you and turned the tables on you quickly," he says as he turns to lead her towards the commanders' village.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

[Another Elf!]

Cass smirks. "So I'd be alone, at your mercy, with no one else knowing we were there," she says, playfully. "Sounds like it'd be worth the risk, though."

And then they walked to the

Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2019-12-29 at 07:51 PM.