Default AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

Important Current Events as of May 20th, 2019:

Preperations for an attack!
    OOC: Rework of this Post.

By Gulaghar

A BRIEF HISTORY by the esteemed Lord Magtok
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the darkest pits of despair there lived a fearsome being, one made of pure malevolence, hatred, and madness. He had an equally dark and loathsome plan for our world, the formation of an organization to be known as Evil Incorporated, destined to spread his unhallowed name throughout the world, so that all might come to know and fear the one named Psyke_D.

Fortunately for the rest of us, there's already a webcomic called Evil Inc. When this was pointed out by yours truly, the members of this fledgling new organization went into a frenzy. What good could an evil organization be without a suitably original, stylish, and menacing name? All sorts of suggestions were produced, everything from Vilecom (painfully bland) to Fullbladder's Fabulous Funky Foursome (Totally incorrect, as there was at least six of us by then).

Finally, someone (and by someone I mean me) offered a suggestion even better than Evil Inc, the "Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious". Everyone immediately realized that this was by far the best name they'd ever heard of, and after a chorus of "AMEN, brother"s and nibbling on some pixies, the Association had officially begun.

Years went by after that. In-jokes were formed, members came and went, and dictators were ousted and replaced with new dictators more swiftly than Central America during the Cold War on steroids. It was a glorious time, full of wars with EVIL, The Town, France, and HALO. (All ending in AMEN victories, aside from the last one, which was more of a cease-fire stalemate thingy)

Lives were lost, promptly restored, and then lost again. Love blossomed between various Associates, dark feuds between others, and every manner of nonsense imaginable, but that chaotic energy, that "Burn it all and let the gods sort it out" attitude always came before anything else.

Sadly, these days were destined to end eventually. AMEN just couldn't keep up with HALO, GLoG, and the rest of the world, and xenophobically shut its doors upon the rest of the world. A Dark Age ensued, full of newbs posting inane nonsense and old members complaining about the newbs instead of trying to better their situation, until eventually, not even the newbs were posting anymore.

Then came hope. Most called him crazy (and they were right), others called him ridiculously optimistic, and some say he's a big smelly dragon who doesn't bathe anywhere near as much as he should (Or maybe only I say that), but everyone else called him Gordon, the new leader of AMEN. Realizing that this xenophobic age had to end, he led AMEN out of the darkness, and brought about a new age of darkness, gave us a world where AMEN is once again a serious threat. For that, we owe him our thanks. I'm still gonna stab him in the back the first chance I get, though.

Or well, we owed him our thanks. He's sorta dead now, I think. Me and Ilpholin recently usurped the hell out of him with an awesome arena deathmatch thing, and now his smelly corpse has been exiled and stuff. She's in charge and I'm second-in-command, because responsibility smells. Weee, change!

(written Mar 5, 2012)
    Spoiler: Prev Threads
    Show

THE BUILDING (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attention: The AMEN base has build up some protection against teleportation. Which means most measures of teleportation or alike (may it be magical or mechanical) won't get you inside the base. Thought the other way around is mostly possible.
    A few Rooms have extra protection to prevent even more measures from bypassing the structure(like walking through walls or just popping out of a shadow). Those Rooms are the Leaders Office, The cloning area and the prisons.

You don’t want to know. The greatest minds of our time have studied AMEN’s base, only to be driven MAD by the labyrinthine, ever shifting corridors and reality-defying chambers. The base itself has a sentient beeing in it's walls, which doesn’t really take kindly to smartasses trying to map the base. That being said, as long as you don’t try too hard to make sense of the base, it’s not difficult to find, say, an empty bunk, the common room, the can, the lab, et cetera. Of course, there’s much more to the base than that, but I can’t tell you about it. 1) Because it would crush your little mind, and 2) because I don’t wanna.

AMEN's main base is on the valcano. It also has a separate (but unused, due to overgrowth by man-eating plants!) Atlantis Base. I'm sure they have separate bases all over the universes, as well, but...it's hard to count them all. More than three, that's for sure.

Security Room
    Access here is limited by handprint scanner and numerical keypad. It is very much wrecked and being rebuilt by henchmen as we speak. No, it wasn't destroyed by any outside groups.

Front Lawn
    Mister Squiggles (who has since betrayed AMEN) planted various mechanical devices here, buried underground.

MEMBERSHIP FORM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining AMEN:
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience:
    Other Information:

(last updated May 20, 2014)

LIST OF MEMBERS
    Spoiler
    Show

If you notice something incorrect, tell me so I can fix it. If you want me to add someone to this list, tell me so I can add them. I can't update this unless you tell me.

Character Player IC Status
    Zefir Zefir Leader
    Tellysandra Shadowcaller Member / Kabal connection
    Zenon Nova_Eclipse Member
    Omiko Recaiden Member / Head of infirmary
    Requiem 5a Violista Member
    Yewa aka Shuyoru Meltdowner Greeter

(Last complete update May 20, 2019)

ASSOCIATES (Restricted Access)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Character Player
    Huevo Portero D_Lord

OoC NOTES & RULES
    Spoiler
    Show
    For the sake of variety, these rules will be listed in the form of Russian reversals. Wanna know why? Because I WAS BORED.

In Soviet Russia, AMEN base doesn’t destroy YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, godmodding aren’t allowed to YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, spam doesn’t post YOU!!
    In Soviet Russia, t3h s3cks drop curtains on YOU!!

HOW TO JOIN (Will be reworked)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "One of the first things that are to change is a revamping of the membership process. No longer are they to be blood pacts. The forms will be standard and require a fair bit more than just a name."

"Furthermore, just signing them does not guarantee a place in AMEN. After that there will be a background check, followed by an interview with me. Then, if it feels like their goals and such line up with AMEN's, that's when they get in." It's a process designed to know your co-workers better!

Link (updated Mar 5, 2012)

(Note: Once leadership is decided again, this may change.)

ABOUT HENCHMEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    NPC Henchmen for the most part can be godmodded, however, the named henchmen are reserved for ThePhantom to control.

Standard henchmen attack uniform. by MethosH, from the Nexus webcomic.

NPC Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are 147 npc henchman, each with a css color designation such as DarkRed, LimeGreen, and Cyan. Pink is the only henchwoman and seems to be the supervisor over the rest, though she still ranks below the named henchmen. Nobody but Gordon really knows what made them take the job at AMEN, but it must have been good.

The following henchman have died in a more or less permanent way, leaving 125 henchmen remaining. RIP loyal soldiers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pink, Yellow, Mauve, Lime, Azure, Beige, Bisque, BlanchedAlmond, Cornsilk, FloralWhite, GhostWhite, HoneyDew, Ivory, LavenderBlush, LemonChiffon, LightCyan, LightGoldenRodYellow, LightYellow, Wheat, LemonChiffon, PaleGreen, PaleTurquoise, DarkSlateGray

Named Henchmen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rogar: Head Henchman, manages the henchmen. Fights with electrostaff. Kicked out
    Sweetums: Head Ogre Usher, most powerful fighter of henchmen. Makes the very nice fudge. Trainer
    Pete: Henchman of Naval business. Insane, thinks he's a pirate, always talks like one. Kicked out
    Mr E: Spymaster of henchmen. No telling what he looks like.

(updated Mar 8, 2012)
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-06-30 at 10:49 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

[Returning from the War]

The drill tank Zefir used arrives near the base and then enters through the vehicle bay of AMEN. The other tanks that managed to survive also have returned to the base and the henchman return their armors and weapons they used in the war.

If Omiko is there or wanted to be dropped somewhere on the way is up to her player.

Zefir climbs out of the tank and heads for a henchman.

"Prepare several cells" He orders. "We will have a guest who will stay here for a while and maybe some unexpected visitors."

The henchman nods , but instead of leaving at once he hands over a few papers. "Here are the reports you asked for."

"Good. Now go and prepare everything" he starts reading over the reports the henchman gave him. It's about what they saw during the war.

3. - Top - End - #3

First

Ash drifts into the base.

That is, in itself, a normal thing. They're in a valcano, after all. Both valcanos and volcanoes are expected to have ash in lots of places.

This particular ash, however, is a little strange because it seems to be coalescing into a person. Finally, after a moment passes, Maria the grey witch materializes from the ash: with grey eyes, a grey dress, grey hair, and cracked greyish skin. Grey everywhere.

Also

Someone approaches the base.

To be honest, she looks out-of-place amid the dead landscape and ash and rock. She's got bright blond hair, an immaculate white dress that you'd expect to be covered in ash by now, and...she walks right up to the entrance as if she belongs here.

Which, in fact, she does.

It's Requiem: she enters the front door and takes a deep breath, looking around. She smiles. "Nice to be back. Been nearly a decade," she says to herself, as a way of introduction.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

4. - Top - End - #4

First

A henchman will greet Maria (assuming she appeared a bit different then Requiem)

"Hello miss Maria" the henchman said. "We haven't heared of you during the fight. Did anything happen?"

Main Room - Also

Zefir stands only a few meter distance from the newcomer. Thought he is suprised that the henchman open the door for a stranger. (I think he never met her). Her unusual clean clothes draw his attention and he concentrates a bit to feel if magic is involved. maybe it's some kind of lotus effect, you never know.

"And who is back, if I may ask?" he says to her stepping closer.

5. - Top - End - #5

[Maria and the Henchman]

Maria the witch explains what she was doing. Remember, her orders weren't really anything important or even part of the plan: it was just for her to slow VIGIL down and split their attention by way of blowing things up.

Also, her player completely lost track of what was happening.

"Half a league, then half a league, and half a league away," she says, "All in the valley of Death rode the Vigilante. Forward, Vigilantes! Charge for the city! they cried, and into my valley of Death, fought them and me."

Once again, it appears she makes no sense. Or, alternatively, she's just describing what she did in a confusing way. If the henchman can understand her, they could deduce she fought some people from VIGIL and (probably) blew stuff up...and that's about it.

[Requiem and Zefir]

In fact, Requiem didn't come in at the same time as Maria. A bit later, actually.

"Oh! Hi, I don't know you," she says, holding her hand out in case he wants to shake it. "Requiem," she says, like it's her name. There's no magic prepared that would activate upon shaking hands. In fact, there seems to be no magic at all, at the moment.

The unusually clean clothes seem pretty inexplicable, because they're not magically kept clean. Like, there's no cleaning magic and the clothes themselves are not magic. Sure, she can definitely do something that some people would call magic (and probably counts as magic), but the magic isn't directly keeping the clothes clean, and doesn't seem to be active right now.

"I'm one of the original members here," she says, before immediately correcting herself: "Well, not one of the original original members, but one of the ones who helped bring it back with Gordon nearly a decade ago. And you are...?" She's not even sure Gordon is still here, or what exactly has been going on.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

6. - Top - End - #6

[Maria and the Henchman]

"Eh yeah." the henachman replies barly guessing what is up.

"I guess that's okay then. Do you want any informations so far?"

[Requiem and Zefir]

"I'm the current leader of this place and I never heared about you at all." he replies his voice kind of sceptic. This time around AMEN had more enemies inside then outside. So every so called 'old' member from a time long befor leaves some questions open.

"Gordon isn't around anymore and I say many you might have known aren't as well. So why did you come here ?"

7. - Top - End - #7

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

A maw appears on the floor of main room, and Zenon pops out from it, up into the room like a mole on an arcade machine. He takes a step out into the room as the maw on the floor fades, and looks around for a moment, frowning.

"And when are we to take delivery of our prize?" He asks. His tone is interested, but there's a slight strain in his voice that's just barely perceptible.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Omiko is somewhere around the base, probably the lab, but she's not really sure. It's so easy to get lost here.

The first order of business for our heavily pregnant demon-haunted cyborg lynx-person is making some repairs. Ghosts and VIGIL members really did a number on her mechanical components. I think she lost two arms in Riverside.
    So here she is, using just her original arms. Hammering, molding, welding, rewiring.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #9

[Maria and the Henchman]

Maria shakes her head, then thinks. She then nods, saying: "Here, a woman saddened by love might lose her gloves, blame her children, then find them under her hat on top of her head. "

"Tell me."

She basically gives open permission to the henchman to say whatever he wants.

[Requiem and Zefir]

"Oh!" Requiem says. She withdraws her hand back. "Nice to meet you, and I apologize for not knowing." Not knowing that he was the current leader.

She begins to explain. "I left because of personal and family problems," she says, "and when I left I promised I'd come back as soon as I could. So that's why I'm back." Seems like a simple enough explanation.

The woman in white twiddles her fingers and sighs. "I understand that you don't have any reason to trust me. Heck, it was so long ago, I'm not even sure there's any records about me left here. So, I'll give this proposition:" She pauses for a mix between dramatic effect and to give Zefir time to understand. "If you don't want me here, I'll just leave and that's it. Won't bother you again. If you want me on a probationary period, feel free to dictate whatever terms and I'll abide by them. Need some sort of promise-binding magic? I'm sure we could find some somewhere. A contract?" She snaps her fingers and a purplish-black quill magically appears in one hand and a purple scroll appears in the other. "I could do that, too. If you need time to think or prepare, or whatever, I can come back in a while."

It seems like she's being unusually cooperative and understanding (for a prospective AMEN member? For anybody dealing with AMEN in general? It sounds like she's sincere, at least).
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #10

[Returning from the War]

"You don't have to worry about that." Zefir tells him. "It just gives me enougth time to prepare things. You can take a rest or maybe you have something to tell me?"

Zefir reads through several papers as he speaks and doesn't stop while talking to Zenon.

[The Workshop]

There are henchman running around building several items. Omiko might recognize those as art ofa trap if she ever knew about that or if she asks. otherwise the henchman will lend a hand to her hand problem.

[Maria and the Henchman]

Henchman got even more confused, but he understands the Yes.

"Okay, the war is ver. We and the demons took some losses, but for us it's just causal.
    The enemies took quiet some hits but keep the place in their hand.
    Due to some political things we got our hands on ahostage. The previouse,previouse leader of this place who was a traitor."

[Requiem and Zefir]

It is quiet a relief to have someone here who seems to be not mad or in any way to evil to deal with. It makes her less obviously a traitor since they would rather stick with the mass and hide their true self in a mad mans face.

"People don't know me and I assume they never want to, so you are not the only one."

She sounds very resonable.

"I won't send you away, but you have a point. I think going with a contract will be the best way to go. I just need some time to write a proper one down. Until then you may stay here and have a room. Just don't wander around to much."

While they speak he will send a message to Mr. E or any henchman to make some background checks.

((OOC note: The check is rather simple. taking all informations possible like did she enter Vigil or any other organisation and all other things you think people can find out))

11. - Top - End - #11

[Maria and the Henchman]

The insane(?) witch speaks again, sounding approving: "It sounds like an account of the taxes on real-property and bonds. Upon my word, that sounds exciting!"

Seriously, someone needs to teach Maria how to properly communicate.
    It's almost like she's trying to say something but finds herself unable to, and instead says something tangential or irrelevant or that someone else said that makes no sense at all. Luckily, if you ignore her words, at least her body language and tone of voice still can communicate.

Satisfied by what she heard, she starts to float away from the henchman. "Watch me go away," she says, [color="#B22222]"from your cold fingers, the ones I once craved to be in..."[/COLOR] She continues and her voice echoes through the halls even after she turns the corner. Her arms crack and glow a warm orange as she turns the corner.

Whew. To be honest, I'd expect it to be slightly nerve-wracking for a henchman to speak with her.

[Requiem and Zefir]

Requiem nods. "I'll make sure to read through the contract and if there's any parts I won't or can't follow, I'll tell you it." That's basically like saying "Okay, that sounds like a good plan, I expect to see it well-written."

"I'll see if I can have one of the henchmen help me find a room," she says. "Or find if any of my old stuff is still around here." To be honest, the only thing of hers I remember her having was a pogo stick, but I can't remember if that ever left HATS and made it back to AMEN or not.

Anyway. She goes off with a henchman (if there's one in the room) to help her.

((Background check: Nope! Never joined VIGIL. In fact, Watchtower was just a year or two old when she stopped being around. Never joined any of the other good or neutral organizations, either. If there's any Henchmen who still survived from 8 years ago, they might remember her. If so, they'd be able to maybe remember that she has some sort of control over souls, and can (and has) taken over the body of someone else before. And...then, she left AMEN and fell off the public radar for who-knows-how-long.))
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

12. - Top - End - #12

Default [The Workshop]

"What is it you're making that for?" Omiko asks of the henchmen working on the trap. Meanwhile, she's testing some of the motors that'll go in this arm. These guys are useful to have around.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #13

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

"Actually, I'd like to know how this Ilpholin furthers our goals. We've used a good number of our resources to acquire her, and we've had to give up what ground we gained in Riverside in order to do so. I'd like to know how she's worth that much." Zenon says, his tone serious. The Devourer pushes in the back of his mind, wanting him to say more, but he manages to quell it for the moment. No telling how long he'll be able to keep that up, but perhaps Zefir's answer will quiet the being's irritation for a moment.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

14. - Top - End - #14

[Maria and the Henchman]

I imagine the henchman more goe: Don't bother or she will turn you to ashe just smile and wave.

"Yeah sure" the henchamn says as he watches her go. likly the only thing he understood.

[Requiem and Zefir]

I try to get a summary up since I'm not really good at having a full contract writen out XD

A henchman will be able to help and it is possible that there are one or two who can remember. After all there wasn't any big purge I could recall.

[The Workshop]

"The boss awaits guests who will try to safe the hostages." the henchman replies. "We build some traps for that."

[Returning from the War]

Zefir sights. He thought he might have understood it while they met Jezable at the Gardens.

"First of the ground you value so much was worth nothing. We once had quiet some ground in riverside but couldn't hold it AND back then we got around three times the members we got now." Zefir sounds bored as he explains it.
    "From our resources we used something but those are all easily replacable, so there is no big loss.
    For her worth, well... first of it is revenge. Next there sure will bea rescue team coming to save her. We can make ourself a name here by either defeating them or make this rescue worthless for them. We will need more manpower to aquire our goal."

15. - Top - End - #15

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

Zenon narrows his eyes for a moment, then throws his head back and begins to laugh. An instant later, he's surrounded by dozens of small mawspheres, all cackling in their own voices, an awful racket of horrid sounds that persists for some moments before he manages to compose himself, clutching his side. As he quiets down, so do they, before he speaks, an amused grin on his face.

"You have audacity, I'll grant you that. The land -is- worthless after all, but mortal troops tend to lose their morale when they believe they've been thrown to the grinder for nothing. But it will be all the sweeter for them when those fools come to retrieve their friend. I was unsure of this Ilpholin's worth, whether as a hostage or if she could grant access to some sort of force we can use, but now I see. I believe I shall make my own preparations for when the idiots try to come for her. After all, they won't be weak."

With that, he turns and heads back out of the base, the mawspheres all dissolving in his wake. So many plans to make, so little time....

16. - Top - End - #16

Default [The Workshop]

Omiko takes a semi-finished arm and uncovers the socket on her shoulder, growing a few extra eyes to watch the procedure, make sure she's getting it right as she inserts the wires and cables.
    "Where do we keep prisoners anyway? Our meeting during the battle was kind of cut short."
    The new arm swings about, straining against its body, digits twitching. Just getting the range of motion down.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #17

[Returning from the War]

Zefir doesn't react to the bunch of laugthing mawspheres. He either assumes this is an show off or just uncontrolled release.
    When Zenon goes the caughts and flips the papges of the papers in his hand.

"Isn't there something you wanna tell me?"

[The Workshop]

"There are a few cells around. AMEN base is very complex." the henchman says. "We got a lot of different rooms around the base is very chaotic ."

18. - Top - End - #18

NinjaGuy

[Returning from the War]

Zenon pauses before he reaches the door, and looks back to Zefir, half amused and half annoyed.

"I could tell you a great many things, Zefir, but most of them are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You'll need to be more specific about what you want to hear about."

19. - Top - End - #19

Default [Laboratory]

"Ah, well. I'll find it eventually, I'm sure."
    Omiko gets to work on the other, more weaponized arm. So much easier now that she has all her hands again.

After that's done she'll slowly set out into the base in search of where Ilpholin is being kept.
    No guarantees that she'll find it, or not run across someone else first.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #20

[Entering AMEN]

Outside AMEN there is a flash of orange light as four pit fiends appear. In between them is a black cage on wheels which seem to be propelling itself forward as the small group approaches AMEN.
    As they reach the entrance, one of the fiends steps forward and knocks on the door. "We are here to give you Ilpholin." The demon declares.

21. - Top - End - #21

Default [Entering AMEN]

The door opens, and Omiko steps out, flanked by a couple of henchmen.

"You sure took your time. Couldn't you have teleported her here right afterwards?" she asks, waving a newly-replaced robot arm at the demons disapprovingly.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #22

[Entering AMEN]

"There was complications. That's all they told me." The fiend replies with a shrug. No one tells her anything around here!

"She was probably attempting to escape. For someone so small, she's awfully dangerous. But I don't think i need to remind you of that, didn't she take one of your arms?" The fiend gestures at her.

23. - Top - End - #23

Default [Entering AMEN]

"Do I look like I'm missing an arm?" Omiko smirks at the fiend. No. All 4 arms, present and accounted for.

She waves for the henchmen to take the cage and wheel it in.

"You should ask more questions."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

24. - Top - End - #24

[Entering AMEN]

"It's not my role follow orders, not question them." The fiend replies dismissively, ignoring Omniko's grin. "But are we done here then? I mean, if you're really want to know why there was a delay, I could call the commander."

The other fiends are completely stoically silent, though one might read some frustration in their movements.

25. - Top - End - #25

Default [Entering AMEN]

Omiko stares. What is wrong with the fiend to make it think that way? Nexus weirdness, probably.

"Yeah, call the commander."
    Great idea, nameless fiend.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #26

[Entering AMEN]

"As you wish." The fiend replies, then turning to its comrades to address them in their own language.

They do not look particularly pleased by this turn of events, and after a brief exchange the fiend turns back to Omniko. Did they actually call the commander?
    "He said that the lab-people wanted to have a look at her enhancements before handing her over, 'for science'. Apparently that took longer than they had planned."

27. - Top - End - #27

Default [Entering AMEN]

If they just made things up to look like they were asking the commander, when they could have just told her that the science was difficult in the first place...that would be something.
    Disappointing. Omiko had hoped she'd actually be able to speak to the demon commander.
    "Science. Hmm. Do you guys, like, need any more help?"

Then she shrugs on all arms. "If not, then we're done here. You can go." And Ilpholin can be delivered to her specially prepared, well-trapped prison.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #28

[Entering AMEN]

The fiend seems to translate this to their comrades and is gets a curt reply. "Just reporting anything you find on her. They think she might have even more stuff hidden inside her which they couldn't find." The fiend replies.
    That said and Omniko confirming they can leave, the group disappears in a flash of orange light.

29. - Top - End - #29

Default [Dungeon]

Pretty sure this base has had a dungeon for some time.
    It's possible that they don't and this is just a random lunchroom where they've installed cages, torture devices, and security systems.
    But I think it's probably a long-standing dungeon.

And that's where they bring the cage. The henchmen put it inside a larger cage before heading outside, leaving it to Omiko to check what's actually inside. Which she does!
    Welcome to a moderately larger cage, Ilpholin. Omiko has just reached her robot arm through the bars to let you out of the transport the demons had you in.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2018-11-19 at 06:01 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

30. - Top - End - #30

[Returning from the War]

Zefir sights. He still dislikes such people who are to full of themself.

"How about something related to the attack? maybe that you got a hostage?" he replies. The henchman left near the monitors by the demon kept an eye on AMEN events.

"Futhermore you should prepare for a special task in the matter of a prison outbreak. Mainly guarding high sensitive facilities ."

[Dungeon]

Yes, a dungeon it is. it mostly starts with the chaotic floors that lead to the rooms of member, henchman and other stuff. There are so many intersectionsthat most people loose there sense of direction or get lost.

The room where Omiko will bring Illophen is a real prision with thigh bars and no other way out. On a table outside the bars are some special handcuffs and footcuffs for the prisoner.