New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN L: [Insert Ideas]

"This is my newest daughter, 'Void'." Omiko says, almost laughing. "Say hello to Zefir, Void." The baby does not say 'hello'. She doesn't even say 'meow'. But she does look around and notice Zefir, briefly.
    "She's not old enough to separate from her mother; it'd be too hard to take care of her otherwise." A handful of giant tarantula arms slip out from Omiko's collarbone and adjust something about the baby with an awful slithering sound before retracting. "Once she's grown up a bit she'll go stay with her relatives in space."
    [Office]

"Okay" Zefir says. "That sounds even strange for nexus standards." he admits.
    He puts one hand over his head looking down with a sight. How gratefull would he be if he can end up anywhere normal, but he got at least a plan here. Not that he wants AMEN to rule everything but that is something different.
    "Okay, the thing I asked for is a bit tricky, especially in your 'condition'. There is a company in Inside, NexuPops, who announced they work on figures about Famouse people in the Nexus, like the leader of Vigil, Reinholdt or whoever you can imagine. They also said they won't bring pweople with a clear AMEN relation. I managed to get some data and changed them so it will be AMEN related people. The problem is, the production is a closed system so who will go for it needs to get in, copy the data up and get out at best. How you do it is your thing, but in the end they should print them. What do you think? Can you do that?"
    Last edited by Zefir; 2020-02-24 at 05:34 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #422
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Office]

"Babies are the mos natural thing in the universe. What, where do people come from in your world?"
    Silly Zefir.
    Omiko listens to the plan.
    "I'm better at the direct approach, but yeah, I think I can handle that. Get the changed data in so they produce it anyway. Easy."

Void shifts and babbles before falling right asleep in Omiko's arms. It's tiring being a baby, you know.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-02-24 at 11:14 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #423

[Office]

Zefir does leave that baby thing as it is. She didn't get what he meant and he's not in the mood to clear it up. He will then put a USB-Stick on the table and slide it to the edge she stands at.

"These are the data. If anyone else will show up for it I hand them a stick as well." he says. "Don't get me wrong, I have no worries you can do it unless VIGIL suddendly shows up with all they got. I just think a little competition could be fun and motivating."

It would need a secret price, like the first full batch of the figures? maybe she herself will be a figure? Who knows.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Zefir's Office]

Omiko consider the stick. A voice in her head fills her in. Floating gate storage device. Universal Serial Bus A transfer. A preoptic technology from old-earth. We have an adapter.
    She picks up the key, flips it end over end through the air, and catches it on her tail, where a few wires slither out and slot into the USB key to download the data. It looks so fragile. Better to have another backup.
    Just in case it was going to be too easy, we can also get in each others' way? Beautiful. Lemme not waste my head start."
    Off to show a company that no one is beyond AMEN's reach!

Void shifts and grabs the edge of her sling, and Omiko moves a non-robot hand over to pat and comfort her.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-02-27 at 11:57 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #425

NinjaGuy

[Zefir's Office]

Zenon chooses to erupt up from a shadow on the floor at this point outside Zefir's office, knocking while he speaks to himself, looking irate.
    Last edited by Nova_Eclipse; 2020-03-01 at 03:41 PM.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

6. - Top - End - #426

[Zefir's Office]

Zefir just nods at Omiko and has nothing to add futher. While she leaves he sees Zenon and shows him to come in.

"Hi, Zenon. Are you here for my request or is it something else you wanted to talk?" Obviously Zefir doesn't expect him to do such job. He thinks Zenon is a bit to strong do waste time on such things and maybe to busy with the new henachman projekt.

The scene will be in inside and the Location tag will be [NexuPop Corp]

7. - Top - End - #427

NinjaGuy

[Zefir's Office]

"The request," Zenon says tersely, his eyes darting around. He seems far less chipper today than usual, and after a moment, his eyes begin to glow slightly, colors shifting through his scelera every 30 seconds or so. An eyebrow twitches underneath his helmet. "If this could be brief, we, er-I would appreciate it." The brief correction in his speech is accompanied by a flexing of his right hand, balling into a fist before he lets it hang limp for a moment. Clearly, something is off with him today.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

8. - Top - End - #428

[Zefir's Office]

Zefir observes the strange reaction for a moment. He can see the signs. If it is what he thinks it is he shouldn't tell him about the job right away.

"Of course" he replies to the man. "But let me ask you a question first. What happened to you?"

9. - Top - End - #429

NinjaGuy

[Zefir's Office]

Zenon twitches once, his head ticking to one side slightly before moving level again.

"Disharmony," he says, as if that explains it. He pauses as his eyes glow bright red for a moment, his entire body seeming to lock up, before he assumes a more natural pose once more. "We are having a disagreement. It happens, sometimes, but I am more dangerous than usual to be around right now." A small mawsphere pops out of his left shoulder, and orbits his head for a moment, before melding into his right. "If you've no need of me or my services, I really shouldn't be here."
    Last edited by Nova_Eclipse; 2020-03-04 at 08:59 PM.

10. - Top - End - #430

[Zefir's Office]

"Hmm, this is not about needing your service. It's more an option to do something for AMEN. I offer this to everyone and you decide if you wanna make it." Zefir says. "But sure I will remember who took part and who not." The last may indicate that there is something of a price or maybe a benefit in the future if you go with it.

"Okay, the thing I asked for is a bit tricky, especially in your 'condition'. There is a company in Inside, NexuPops, who announced they work on figures about Famouse people in the Nexus, like the leader of Vigil, Reinholdt or whoever you can imagine. They also said they won't bring pweople with a clear AMEN relation. I managed to get some data and changed them so it will be AMEN related people. The problem is, the production is a closed system, so who will go for it needs to get in, push the data up and get out at best. I'm sure they also got magical protection. How you do it is up to you I only look for the results. What do you says?"

11. - Top - End - #431

NinjaGuy

[Zefir's Office]

Zenon nods as his eyes shift colors rapidly again.

"I believe I may have a way to make it happen," he says, his hand flexing involuntarily again. "Where is the data?"

12. - Top - End - #432

[Zefir's Office]

Zefir puts a USB- Stick on the table pushing it closer to the man.

"All Data are on this stick." he says.

13. - Top - End - #433

NinjaGuy

[Zefir's Office]

Zenon takes the stick and nods.

"Very well, then. We'll make sure this happens. Anything else?"

14. - Top - End - #434

[Zefir's Office]

"Omiko is also on this one." he says. "There is no need to work together, as I wanna see how each of you handle this situation. In addition it shouldn't be that hard."

15. - Top - End - #435

[Return]

Zefir returns out of nowhere. He appears kind of exhaustet but not physikally. he will head straight for his rooms.

16. - Top - End - #436

Requiem returns to AMEN from outside. Seems like she just got done shopping to restock the kitchen.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Pixie in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Shuyoru returns to AMEN, having assumed the form of a young dark-skinned African boy with a bald head, red eyes and black sclera. He's wearing a pinstriped black suit with a red bowtie and nice black shoes.

After nodding to the henchmen upon his return and finding out Zefir's gone to rest and Requiem is in the kitchen, he heads to meet the latter. "Hello, Requiem. It's been a while, feels like." He smiles, hands folded behind his back. "Need any help?"
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

18. - Top - End - #438

"Hi," Requiem says.

She gestures at the bags of groceries that are still on the counter. "Put those away," she tells the person who just offered to help.

She's got her own bag and is currently putting baking soda - with extra EVIL - in the pantry.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Pixie in the Playground

"Okay." Shuyoru does as he's told, organizing the groceries into their correct storage locations. "So, what's the latest news? I'm back from infiltrating MERC."
    Love is the message.

20. - Top - End - #440

Requiem, blonde, continues to put things away. "So that woman Vigil came to rescue - Ilpholin, right? Turns out she wasn't the real Ilpholin," she says. "That other woman, the one who came to the doors afterwards, was her."

She puts something in the fridge, and sighs. "The real Ilpholin is really dangerous in combat. The only reason I got away from her is because I'm from AMEN well before she joined and so none of her past spying or their more recent spying knew anything about me, and so I was able to convince her the risk of fighting an unknown who worked under her predecessor wasn't worth it."

She pauses, and laughs. "To be honest, I don't think anyone in the Nexus actually knows what I'm capable of. Makes it easy for me, I guess."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Pixie in the Playground

Shuyoru listens attentively as he helps in restocking the kitchen. "Two Ilpholins. A clone? And they spy on us... which organization? I'm set to spy on VIGIL soon, myself." When she finishes, he smiles thoughtfully. "Hiding what you're truly capable of, I can dig that. I try to do it too, but then for a shapeshifter, that is necessary. Even if they know what you're capable of, there's value in being... unpredictable." Not to mention the other things he can do. He can a nice, affable guy, but you don't become a crime boss without having to 'discipline' some people. "I wonder if your capabilities have anything to do with those souls that help with your hair..."

"So you've been AMEN very long... got any tips for a newbie like me?" Advice from an experienced member is invaluable.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-05-30 at 12:05 AM.
    Love is the message.

22. - Top - End - #442

"They've kept tabs on every member they know," asserts Requiem. Then, she provides evidence: "When they came here, they had developed tools specifically to deal with certain members if they had encountered them."

She puts away more things.
    "My advice is the same I've always given: make sure you're involved with something. Help other AMENites or ask them for help." Pretty simple advice.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, what can I be involved in, then? I'm asking you for help now, aren't I? Unless you have something you need help with..." Shuyoru puts away more things as well. "Though perhaps we should tell each other of our goals and see how we can help the other. Do you have any goals?" Which villain/criminal doesn't, anyway... 'gain power' is a goal, after all.
    Love is the message.

24. - Top - End - #444

"I don't need help with anything because I don't have any goals," Requiem says. She seems proud of that, judging by her tone of voice. It was accompanied by a cutesy pose, too.

"So, anyway, what did you need help with? Found something you needed someone to take a look at?" Or something else like that? Because just talking with someone and acting friendly with them isn't really 'help', she thinks.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Pixie in the Playground

"So, you just do what you want." Shuyoru surmises from her little declaration. He has to smile at her cutesy pose, though. It's pretty funny. "I don't need help with... well you might be of some help with my goal. See, I want to spread happiness and joy!" He says it in a way that's a little too innocent.

He continues after stocking the kitchen fridge a bit. "You're probably thinking 'you should be in GLoG instead', but I doubt they'll appreciate my means. Drugs, booze, gambling, sex, underground fighting rings... y'know, hedonism. Also, money and power, which I'd mostly use to further the aforementioned goal. You can help me render this service." He laughs.

"If not that, then perhaps point me to abandoned AMEN tech of the power-augmenting sort." He shrugs. That'd be nice, but it's not like Requiem knows where to find such things lying around... right?
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-05-30 at 10:11 PM.
    Love is the message.

26. - Top - End - #446

Requiem shrugs: "There's a bunch of stuff in the lower levels. They used to be closed off," she says, " because, you know, the hallways shift all the time. But some of the hallways have opened up cracks where you can climb down."

"I could show you how to get to there. There's a bunch of old technology and magic stuff left by former members. Gotta be careful, though, because it's pretty dangerous."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hmm, that is helpful. You have my thanks." Shuyoru doesn't stop stocking the kitchen as he speaks. "Directions will be good, perhaps you could follow me there... later. For now, let's chat a bit."

"So, how can AMEN help with my goals, and how can I help with theirs? Asides from being its spy, that is." A good question.
    Love is the message.

28. - Top - End - #448

"If you see a hallway that has these rooms," she says, "there's a crack in the ground you can climb down. It's usually found on the southwest side of the base." She then describes the rooms so that he'll know what to look for.

She continues putting things away as well.
    Requiem says, "Like I said, the biggest thing is to ask the other members. The boss, especially." Since the boss would know which direction he wants to take AMEN. A good answer.

Because that's exactly the same thing she's always said, she decides to add one more thing: "And, you know, like, public visibility stuff. Do things in public in the name of AMEN. Better if there is some plausible deniability, or if it's the sort of thing that won't cause Vigil to overreact and come straight to our base."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Pixie in the Playground

Shuyoru notes what she's saying, nodding and storing the information. "Thank you, I'll check it out soon. I take it you don't want to come along?" Since she ignored his statement about 'coming along'.

He looks at a food item and decides he's hungry. "Can I open this can of canned fruit? We can share." He listens to her advice, deciding he'll ask Zefir about it, as advised. "I'll talk to the boss once he's done resting. Doing things in the name of AMEN I can do, though probably not what you're expecting."

He shares his thoughts to see what she'll think. "I think AMEN has an image problem. We're all here because we're either seen as evil by the rest of the Nexus - as if everyone, even GLoG staff, doesn't have evil in their hearts, amirite? That, or we're unwilling to let society's laws get in the way of our goals, like I. I outright don't care about the law." He grins. "I think if I did things to give us some good publicity, like the sort of things you'd expect from VIGIL, we could have areas under our command that would be willing to help defend us if VIGIL came knocking. That, and it makes us harder to predict."
    Love is the message.

30. - Top - End - #450

"It seemed like you wanted to go by yourself," Requiem says, with a shrug. "If you'd prefer to be by yourself, that's fine."

She nods, allowing him to have the canned fruit. "Go ahead," she says. " That's what it's for. I already ate, so I'm not hungry."

"Yeah, go ahead and do it. Good publicity could help as well," Requiem says.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.